07-16-2015, 04:23 PM
:lol...match made in heaven.

StrengthAndHonor
07-16-2015, 04:26 PM
Awful and unnecessary...

Killakobe81
07-16-2015, 04:29 PM
Awful and unnecessary...

He had "moments" with the Rox. If it is on the cheap it can't hurt that bad ...
I will say this from a athleticism standpoint Clips probably have the best frontcourt. Obviously the trio of Duncan, Diaw, ALdridge is more skilled but if they can make it a uptempo matchup it favors clips even with Kiwi.

benefactor
07-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Awful and unnecessary...
Sorry breh

07-16-2015, 04:31 PM
Inb4 :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 04:32 PM
Excellent pick-up....tbh the Clips have had the best offseason acquisitions by far...they're deeper, younger, and hungrier than the Spurs...laugh all you want but J Smooth > D. West... Josh is the sole reason the Rox made it as far as they did...you can ignore it if you want but I pick the Clips to come out of the West..

This is a hell of a rotation...tbh

PG – CP3, Austin Rivers
SG – Redick, Stephenson, CJ Wilcox
SF – Pierce, Branden Dawson, Wesley Johnson
PF – Griffin, Josh Smith
C – DeAndre Jordan, Cole Aldrich

benefactor
07-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Well there you go...Kool thinks this is a good move...so Clips = fucked.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 04:37 PM

Just like the Spurs made good moves by virtue of players basically playing for free..

Good luck avoiding injury Bendipfactor...:toast

07-16-2015, 04:38 PM
:lmao

BatManu20
07-16-2015, 04:40 PM

Killakobe81
07-16-2015, 04:41 PM
Excellent pick-up....tbh the Clips have had the best offseason acquisitions by far...they're deeper, younger, and hungrier than the Spurs...laugh all you want but J Smooth > D. West... Josh is the sole reason the Rox made it as far as they did...you can ignore it if you want but I pick the Clips to come out of the West..

This is a hell of a rotation...tbh

PG – CP3, Austin Rivers
SG – Redick, Stephenson, CJ Wilcox
SF – Pierce, Branden Dawson, Wesley Johnson
PF – Griffin, Josh Smith
C – DeAndre Jordan, Cole Aldrich

Kool is right, Spur fan shouldnt easily dismiss the talent added by the Clips. If it was a dunk contest or sprint Clips win 10x out of 10 ... However Spurs also would win a chess match or who would score best on the SAT or MENSA quiz ... we shalll see who wins when it matters next May/June. But I have to admit Clips added a lot of talent. Unfortunately most of it is low (hoops) IQ talent ...

Robz4000
07-16-2015, 04:41 PM
He had "moments" with the Rox. If it is on the cheap it can't hurt that bad ...
I will say this from a athleticism standpoint Clips probably have the best frontcourt. Obviously the trio of Duncan, Diaw, ALdridge is more skilled but if they can make it a uptempo matchup it favors clips even with Kiwi.

You forgot David West tbh.

Biernutz
07-16-2015, 04:50 PM
LOL....Laker fan jumping on the Clipper band wagon .............

soxxx
07-16-2015, 04:51 PM
If you can beat em, join em.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-16-2015, 05:00 PM
If they re-sign Big Baby (likely), someone's going to be the odd man out.

If you can beat em, join em.
Anquan Boldin to the 49ers the offseason after the Ravens beat the Niners in the Super Bowl a few years back.

~O~
07-16-2015, 05:03 PM
They shouldn't resign Glen Davis. I don't see it when Josh Smith is the better replacement.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-16-2015, 05:15 PM
Another scrub to hack

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 05:17 PM
Excellent pickup for the Clippas. He fits right into their style of play and for the vet min he's a steal. Anyone hating on this probably wears lip gloss.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 05:18 PM
You forgot David West tbh.

West is a loser.

benefactor
07-16-2015, 05:23 PM
Excellent pickup for the Clippas. He fits right into their style of play and for the vet min he's a steal. Anyone hating on this probably wears lip gloss.
Wearing lip gloss>>>pretending to be the Ghost of Gashir in one's apartment

Robz4000
07-16-2015, 05:24 PM
West is a loser.

Like yourself?

djohn2oo8
07-16-2015, 05:28 PM

Smith + Deandre's free throws :lol. He had his moments with Houston. Going to that Clipper locker room where chemistry has been a problem , will be problematic.

Bulaien999
07-16-2015, 05:32 PM
Jsmooth was good when on, horrible when off.

I wish him well, he did help us get further than we had in a long time.

I wonder if he didn't resign because of chemistry...

djohn2oo8
07-16-2015, 05:34 PM
Jsmooth was good when on, horrible when off.

I wish him well, he did help us get further than we had in a long time.

I wonder if he didn't resign because of chemistry...

Doc is a better salesman than McHale.

spankadelphia
07-16-2015, 05:44 PM
This is one reason why I believe Memphis will never, ever win a championship in this league. We're about the last desirable destination in the entire league for a value signing like this. We have to pay out the ass to get guys like a broken down Vince Carter here for the full MLE. Just fucking forget it.

spankadelphia
07-16-2015, 05:47 PM
For instance, if Joe Johnson were to be waived, there is absolutely no chance whatsoever he would sign with Memphis, despite the fact that we're a (semi) contending team desperately in need of wing scoring. He would sign with the Cavs, Spurs, Warriors, or Clippers, even if it meant riding the bench. It's just that fucking simple.

Why is Memphis the only team in the NBA that never and I mean NEVER has any fucking cap space?

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 05:50 PM
Smith + Deandre's free throws :lol. He had his moments with Houston. Going to that Clipper locker room where chemistry has been a problem , will be problematic.

That's what you're hoping. The Clippas play his style of ball. It makes perfect sense for both parties.

Thread
07-16-2015, 05:50 PM
Another hindrance to keep Duncan holding that shit bag.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 05:51 PM
Wearing lip gloss>>>pretending to be the Ghost of Gashir in one's apartment

I wasn't even talking about you. You just outed yourself, pussy.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 05:52 PM
Another hindrance to keep Duncan holding that shit bag.

That's why they're hating at this moment.

Thread
07-16-2015, 05:54 PM
That's why they're hating at this moment.

Absolutely.

djohn2oo8
07-16-2015, 05:54 PM
That's what you're hoping. The Clippas play his style of ball. It makes perfect sense for both parties.

Think about it. Smith Chucking up three's, being barked at by Paul, DeAndre calling for the ball and getting hacked, less shots for Reddick, and then that cancer Stephenson. Doc always finds a way to lose his team.

Thread
07-16-2015, 05:57 PM
Think about it. Smith Chucking up three's, being barked at by Paul, DeAndre calling for the ball and getting hacked, less shots for Reddick, and then that cancer Stephenson. Doc always finds a way to lose his team.

I don't believe you're gonna further than them.

tee, hee.

djohn2oo8
07-16-2015, 06:02 PM
I don't believe you're gonna further than them.

tee, hee.

You would just quit posting like you did during the Spurs' run, chickenshit.

SPM
07-16-2015, 06:03 PM
Not surprised he ditched us, this team is full of a bunch of losers led by the two biggest chokers in playoff history.

Clipper Nation
07-16-2015, 06:12 PM
:lol Still mad that J:lolsh Smith had to bail "superstar" Harden out of his chokejob.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 06:17 PM

That's what you're hoping for because he humped you for a one night stand. He just may be a keeper for the Clippas. We have to wait and see. All I know is Spurfan just just caught a spade.

Thread
You would just quit posting like you did during the Spurs' run, chickenshit.

tee, hee...kinda like "further."

Thread
:lol Still mad that J:lolsh Smith had to bail "superstar" Harden out of his chokejob.

Slants

djohn2oo8
07-16-2015, 06:22 PM
That's what you're hoping for because he humped you for a one night stand. He just may be a keeper for the Clippas. We have to wait and see. All I know is Spurfan just just caught a spade.

No. I don't blame Smith for leaving. He wants more playing time and he will get it with the Clippers.

djohn2oo8
07-16-2015, 06:23 PM
I think you should be the last person on earth to talk about chokejobs.

Thread
07-16-2015, 06:23 PM
No. I don't blame Smith for leaving. He wants more playing time and he will get it with the Clippers.

You're taking it like a trooper. Proud of ya, boy.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 06:24 PM

He should have been on starter on your shitty squad.

Thread
07-16-2015, 06:24 PM
I think you should be the last person on earth to talk about chokejobs.

Really, attacking us when we're snoozing then blowing the whole thing 3 years later.

Thread
07-16-2015, 06:25 PM

Luva

djohn2oo8
07-16-2015, 06:25 PM
Really, attacking us when we're snoozing then blowing the whole thing 3 years later.

:lol

djohn2oo8
07-16-2015, 06:27 PM

I like Smith and what he brought, his passing ability was elite. And the Reason Smith wasn't starter for much of the second half of the season is free throws. Him + Dwight down the stretch at the line.

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 06:31 PM
I like Smith and what he brought, his passing ability was elite. And the Reason Smith wasn't starter for much of the second half of the season is free throws. Him + Dwight down the stretch at the line.

You didnt have a PG that could get him easy shots. I think the Clipps got a steal.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 06:53 PM
I think the Clipps got a steal.

So are those hookers Harden is paying 25k for 4 hrs of sex...falling asleep after sex while they upload his pix to the internet...:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 07:16 PM
As it stands right now..lets break this down...man to man...grim business when you think about it Spur fan...

Starters
PG - Austin Rivers > Toni Parker
SG - JJ Reddick > Manu Ginobelly
SF - Kawhi > Paul Pierce (barely)
PF - Blake > Aldridge
C - Deandre > Duncan

Bench - Clippers > Spurs

Chris Paul (starter)
Lance Stephenson (starter)
Josh Smith (starter)
Jamal Crawford
Dontay Jones
Wesley Johnson
Glen Davis
CJ Wilcox

Spurs Bench :lol (non of these guys are starter material)

David West
Danny Green
Boris Diaw
Matt Bonner
Patty Mills

Buddy Mignon
07-16-2015, 07:23 PM
So are those hookers Harden is paying 25k for 4 hrs of sex...falling asleep after sex while they upload his pix to the internet...:lol

Lol... what a idiot.

whitemamba
07-16-2015, 07:26 PM
between him and djs free throws its ugly, neither of them will be on the floor when its crunch time.

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 07:28 PM
As it stands right now..lets break this down...man to man...grim business when you think about it Spur fan...

Starters
PG - Austin Rivers > Toni Parker
SG - JJ Reddick > Manu Ginobelly
SF - Kawhi > Paul Pierce (barely)
PF - Blake > Aldridge
C - Deandre > Duncan

Bench - Clippers > Spurs

Chris Paul (starter)
Lance Stephenson (starter)
Josh Smith (starter)
Jamal Crawford
Dontay Jones
Wesley Johnson
Glen Davis
CJ Wilcox

Spurs Bench :lol (non of these guys are starter material)

David West
Danny Green
Boris Diaw
Matt Bonner
Patty Mills

Trying so hard...

SPM
07-16-2015, 07:55 PM
Rockets bout to be a 7 seed and bounced in 1st Round, Dwight will leave for Dallas next summer also.

07-16-2015, 08:24 PM
West is a loser.

Unless he was a Laker, eh?

timtonymanu
07-16-2015, 08:26 PM
Cute of Laker fans to pretend Spurs fans fear the Clippers. :lol

Thread
07-16-2015, 08:32 PM
Cute of Laker fans to pretend Spurs fans fear the Clippers. :lol

That mudhole they stomped in your ass 2 months ago spurs us on. On your fuckin' repeat year no less. Asshole.

benefactor
07-16-2015, 08:41 PM
I wasn't even talking about you. You just outed yourself, pussy.
:lol you calling anyone a pussy...your a fucking punchline now around here you smelly ass paki. Why don't you slip on a polo shirt and head to the gym and leave the basketball talk for people who don't spend ten years talking about homosexual cartoon characters.

djohn2oo8
07-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Rockets bout to be a 7 seed and bounced in 1st Round, Dwight will leave for Dallas next summer also.

If the Mavs were doing anything of worth besides getting cucked , you wouldn't spend your time posing as. Rocket fan (:lol). But they aren't so here you are.

DMC
07-16-2015, 08:46 PM
Josh Smith was a beast in the playoffs. No one expected it, certainly not Blake and Chris. As the bearded one sat there on his rump near the bench and watched, his trash time squad went back in with TNT and leveled the place Predator style, Ventura with the minigun... still spinning.. no trees standing.

07-16-2015, 08:54 PM
Josh Smith was a beast in the playoffs...

Until the WCF where he was awful.

Mark Celibate
07-16-2015, 09:09 PM
Clips super stacked tbh, their offseason rating jumped from F- all the way up to A+ within the timespan of two weeks...

Thread
07-16-2015, 09:16 PM
Clips super stacked tbh, their offseason rating jumped from F- all the way up to A+ within the timespan of two weeks...

& all Cuban can do is crack wise about it. What a flop he's been since you scratched. What is that,,,I know::: 1 & Cuban.

SPM
07-16-2015, 09:38 PM
If the Mavs were doing anything of worth besides getting cucked , you wouldn't spend your time posing as. Rocket fan (:lol). But they aren't so here you are.

Dont worry brah....... Marcus Thornton and Terry gonna take us back to the promise land :lol

07-16-2015, 09:56 PM
& all Cuban can do is crack wise about it. What a flop he's been since you scratched. What is that,,,I know::: 1 & Cuban.
That's the broom talking, Dale.

DMC
07-16-2015, 10:04 PM
Until the WCF where he was awful.

Well yeah, but he earned his keep.

Thread
07-16-2015, 10:07 PM
That's the broom talking, Dale.

Nonsense. He's a celebrity like on The Merv Griffin Show.

benefactor
07-16-2015, 10:07 PM
http://deadspin.com/the-clippers-are-going-to-be-crazy-next-year-and-fun-1718416657

Indazone
07-16-2015, 11:22 PM
Personally I am glad this free throw shooting brick layer is gone. Plus he was awful in the playoffs. If the Rockets want to contend for the title, they have to construct to beat the Warriors. That means better three point shooting and free throws. We can take one bricker in Howard but no more.

07-16-2015, 11:39 PM
Nonsense. He's a celebrity like on The Merv Griffin Show.
Please.

In the playoffs:

Dirk: 4

TOSB Kirbs: 0

let us proceed...

Double-Up
07-17-2015, 12:05 AM
It's a loss for sure but it's not that big of a deal. We get our two starters back healthy, sign someone with the MLE, make a trade...we're all good. Clips are overrated as fuck, and Josh can cause chemistry issues...especially in that locker room. I'd worry about OKC before those niggas. :lol

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 12:43 AM
LOL....Laker fan jumping on the Clipper band wagon .............

I don't root for Clips and I dont think they can beat you but I didn't think 7 would happen either

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:12 AM
Please.

In the playoffs:

Dirk: 4

TOSB Kirbs: 0

let us proceed...

&...

Kobe: 5

Dirk: that 1.

Bonner4MVP
07-17-2015, 08:16 AM
That team has some scary potential on paper. I still don't know if you can really trust somebody to be a go to guy on that team.

Chris Paul has shown he can do it from time to time but has yet to reach the conference finals. And then you have a 37 year old Paul Pierce. Do you just sub in Pierce for the last minute or so?

Because there's no way I'm trusting Stephenson, Smith, Griffin, or Jordan with the game on the line :lol

ambchang
07-17-2015, 08:41 AM
I can't see how anybody can be dissing this signing. Josh Smith at the minimum is an absolute steal.

Sure he has a lot of huge flaws in his game, but he is expected to be a role player, and helps plug one of the main holes on the Clippers - wing defense.

He is not as good a defender than he once was (was always overrated, but still good nonetheless), but he is still better than any perimeter defender the Clippers have. His offense is horrible due to his incredible inefficiency and dreadful shooting (never stopped him from jacking them up though), but CP3 will help set him up in nice spots to help reduce the impact of that weakness. Besides, with CP3, Blake, Crawford, and Pierce with him on the floor, there is no shortage of scoring options.

Imagine this lineup:
CP3, Blake, Jordan, Pierce/Smith/Reddick/Crawford, the Clippers will be extremely hard to stop on offense, and have enough athleticism to disrupt on defense.

Getting Smith for Barnes is an upgrade, an upgrade with higher risks in terms of inconsistencies, but an upgrade nonetheless.

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 09:14 AM
I can't see how anybody can be dissing this signing. Josh Smith at the minimum is an absolute steal.

Sure he has a lot of huge flaws in his game, but he is expected to be a role player, and helps plug one of the main holes on the Clippers - wing defense.

He is not as good a defender than he once was (was always overrated, but still good nonetheless), but he is still better than any perimeter defender the Clippers have. His offense is horrible due to his incredible inefficiency and dreadful shooting (never stopped him from jacking them up though), but CP3 will help set him up in nice spots to help reduce the impact of that weakness. Besides, with CP3, Blake, Crawford, and Pierce with him on the floor, there is no shortage of scoring options.

Imagine this lineup:
CP3, Blake, Jordan, Pierce/Smith/Reddick/Crawford, the Clippers will be extremely hard to stop on offense, and have enough athleticism to disrupt on defense.

Getting Smith for Barnes is an upgrade, an upgrade with higher risks in terms of inconsistencies, but an upgrade nonetheless.

All of this. Funny Spur fan useds to worry about the flashy moves like Dwight/Nash to Lakers but now a low risk high reward move for the team that just eliminated the Spurs is poo-pood as a bad signing ... West has the better IQ, better mid-range game but it's just like someone discrediting the David west move. A former all-star in both cases taking minimum pay to help a team win. Funny how arrogant and overconfidence many Spur fans have become you sound Lakers fan used to ...

StrengthAndHonor
07-17-2015, 10:19 AM
Well for the minimum, I'd retract my statement. This is a great deal. We just need to get rid of Jamal though.

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 10:29 AM
Well for the minimum, I'd retract my statement. This is a great deal. We just need to get rid of Jamal though.

Great deal at that price. plus When Clippers play uptempo Josh showed some good playmaking skills for the Rox plus he can still finish. Along with blake and Jordan not many frontcourts are faster end to end. Crawford is also good in transition. I get he is inconsistent but with the added talent when he is cold you could just sit him.

I do agree with HH you lack a 3&D guy I like wes more than most but he is no Danny green or wes Matthews (pre injury) but he can also get out on a break. Clips should have the best offense in the NBA because even at a old age Paul blake and Paul and Crawford can create in the halfcourt they can also free up JJR plus the bench guys can run ... Lance, josh, Wes Johnson ...

Not sure it will all fit ... but Doc has plenty to work with. if he is as good as the media claims they should be in the WCF but OKC/GSWand of course spurs will have plenty to say about it oh and Rox too ...

da_suns_fan
07-17-2015, 10:56 AM

This....and to think Joe Dumars gave him ten times as much just two seasons ago.

Ghazi
07-17-2015, 11:06 AM
for the minimum its a bargain

07-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Donatos Motiejunas and Terrence Jones are solid PF's where they don't need Josh Smith.

Now, if both can resist the injury bug next season...

Thread
07-17-2015, 12:39 PM
Donatos Motiejunas and Terrence Jones are solid PF's where they don't need Josh Smith.

As a hard & fast rule we don't play the injury card down here, sweetheart.

Caltex2
07-17-2015, 12:51 PM
Going to the same franchise whose heart he ripped out.

07-17-2015, 01:04 PM
&...

You wanna do that one? Fine.

As the alpha:

Dirk - 1

The tired old shit bag Kirby - 0

Ha, ha

Thread
07-17-2015, 01:49 PM
You wanna do that one? Fine.

As the alpha:

Dirk - 1

The tired old shit bag Kirby - 0

Ha, ha

Boiled down:::

07-17-2015, 02:17 PM
As a hard & fast rule we don't play the injury card down here, sweetheart.

Flattery gets you nowhere.

Thread
07-17-2015, 02:18 PM
Flattery gets you nowhere.

Just checkin' assholes, zip.

07-17-2015, 02:27 PM
Just checkin' assholes, zip.

My my, the usually funny guy has let the pitbull loose in the basement.

Indazone
07-17-2015, 04:39 PM
I was tearing my tearing my eyeballs out watching the refs blow their whistle every Rockets possession with Dwight Howard/Josh Smith. Now it's Clippersfans turn for their eyeballs to bleed watching the DeAndre Jordan/Josh Smith Brick Show.

Thread
07-17-2015, 04:53 PM
I was tearing my tearing my eyeballs out watching the refs blow their whistle every Rockets possession with Dwight Howard/Josh Smith. Now it's Clippersfans turn for their eyeballs to bleed watching the DeAndre Jordan/Josh Smith Brick Show.

WTF did I just get done tellin' zipcode, Ind? We ain't doin' officiating card. WTF is wrong with you? Are you on pot as well?

djohn2oo8
07-17-2015, 05:15 PM

Imagine this lineup:

Talent has never been a problem with the Clippers with Paul and Griffin. It's the chokery in their blood.

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:18 PM
Talent has never been a problem with the Clippers with Paul and Griffin. It's the chokery in their blood.

You got no room. Harden froze solid.

djohn2oo8
07-17-2015, 05:21 PM
You got no room. Harden froze solid.

He didn't blow a 3-1 lead.

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:38 PM
He didn't blow a 3-1 lead.

He couldn't function, dj. He was scared shitless.

djohn2oo8
07-17-2015, 06:21 PM
He couldn't function, dj. He was scared shitless.
Just don't ignore the game was getting close to a blowout, Harden kept them in it just didn't finish. There wasn't a play, which someone should have called timeout.

Thread
07-17-2015, 06:46 PM
Just don't ignore the game was getting close to a blowout, Harden kept them in it just didn't finish. There wasn't a play, which someone should have called timeout.

You're in denial, dj.

djohn2oo8
07-18-2015, 05:33 PM

They also have Capela and Harrell. Both with tremendous upside.