PDA

View Full Version : Mugabe reneges

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-16-2015, 07:07 PM
http://news24.com/news24/Africa/Zimbabwe/Crisis-hit-Zimbabwe-wants-white-farmers-back-report-20150716

Cape Town – Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe's government has reportedly indicated, for the first time, that it may hand back land to some white farmers whose farms were forcibly taken away from them during the height of the country’s controversial land reform programme.

This comes a decade and a half after the Zimbabwean government seized large swaths of land from white farmers in the country - a move that saw a drastic deterioration in the country's economy.

According to The Telegraph, Minister of Lands Douglas Mombeshora said provincial leaders had been tasked to come up with names of white farmers they wanted to remain on their farms. The farms should be "of strategic economic importance".

"We have asked provinces to give us the names of white farmers they want to remain on farms so that we can give them security of tenure documents to enable them to plan their operations properly," Mombeshora was quoted as saying.

>2015 still needing whites to grow food for you so you don't starve:lol

>2015 still needing whites to dig drinking wells for you and tell you not to shit in it :lmao

But but I thought all black Africans would be better off with those evil white colonialists gone:rollin

:downspin: this shit nigs and libcucks

m>s
07-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Mein kamerade going ham

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Weird. I always thought it was "renigs".

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2015, 08:23 PM
Lol. That seems racist but I guess I've never seen it written down.