PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kobe's Rare Jordan Sneakers SELL FOR Half Of Tim Duncan's 2015-2016 Salary

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 08:19 PM
:lol Tim Duncan needs to go to the Kobe Bryant school of making money...:lol

A pair of rare game-used signed custom Air Jordan sneakers -- made specifically for Kobe Bryant (http://www.tmz.com/person/kobe-bryant/) in 2003 -- has just sold for $25,000 ... TMZ Sports has learned

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/0716-kobe-shoes-getty-3_zpsdjxwctyg.jpg

Thread
07-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Losin' $25 million smackers & his 1st 5th.

ha.

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 08:37 PM
LOL having to make money from Jordan's brand and name. :lol

Yet OP tries to make fun of someone else. The hypocrisy, oh my.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 08:54 PM
LOL having to make money from Jordan's brand and name. :lol

Yet OP tries to make fun of someone else. The hypocrisy, oh my.

Let's be honest here...there's nothing more playa and gangsta than taking a nikka's name and symbol and straight up making hard cold cash off that shit...:lmao

Bottom line is Harden tricked off 25....Tammy got fucked for 25 and Kobe cashed in for 25..:lmao

steeledl
07-16-2015, 08:55 PM
You need to learn to math, tbh.

Thread
07-16-2015, 08:59 PM
Let's be honest here...there's nothing more playa and gangsta than taking a nikka's name and symbol and straight up making hard cold cash off that shit...:lmao

Bottom line is Harden tricked off 25....Tammy got fucked for 25 and Kobe cashed in for 25..:lmao

Mitch
07-16-2015, 09:03 PM

That's a lot of cash. More than Kobe's apology ring amd his settlement after the rape scandal.

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 09:08 PM
That's a lot of cash. More than Kobe's apology ring amd his settlement after the rape scandal.

False.

Kobe has given away millions upon millions on Vanessa alone.

All in hope she doesn't leave him. Becuase let's be honest, if she decides to do it she'll take half his shit. :lol

Dirk Oneanddoneski
07-16-2015, 09:11 PM
Must've been a pair of sneaks to die for tbh

http://i.imgur.com/RwwKLlc.jpg

Mitch
07-16-2015, 09:11 PM
False.

All in hope she doesn't leave him. Becuase let's be honest, if she decides to do it she'll take half his shit. :lol

Re-read what I said and compare it to your reply.

Then tell me why it's false.

Thread
07-16-2015, 09:14 PM
False.

You're jealous because Kobe saved his marriage & Duncan pissed his away. You were always crowing about Kobe & divorce, Kobe & divorce, Kobe & divorce, our Duncan has the perfect marriage and Amy dotes on him. ha!!! In the end, beneath the veneer of that Duncan marriage was deceit, homosexuality, a Mexican, and a decent bush.

Kobe & Van worked on their marriage, repaired it and saved their children the pain of watching mom & dad split apart. The Duncans? They have to hide their children from having 1 mom, a Mexican & 2 dads. All governed by the state.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 09:20 PM
Kobe & Van worked on their marriage, repaired it and saved their children the pain of watching mom & dad split apart. The Duncans? They have to hide their children from having 1 mom, a Mexican & 2 dads. All governed by the state.

lmvictoriousao!!!

:lol sounds like 3 men and some babies....

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 09:21 PM
Re-read what I said and compare it to your reply.

Then tell me why it's false.

True to an extent.

He's still shelling out big bucks just to keep Vanessa though.

KaiRMD1
07-16-2015, 09:23 PM
All you hear is Kobe's mouth, that's it.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/16/jordan-jill-on-playing-with-lakers-all-you-hear-is-kobes-mouth/

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 09:23 PM
You're jealous because Kobe bought his marriage

Agreed.

As for the rest, that's you pulling that out of your ass.

Strange Love
07-16-2015, 09:26 PM
All you hear is Kobe's mouth, that's it.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/16/jordan-jill-on-playing-with-lakers-all-you-hear-is-kobes-mouth/

:lol

Is that a thing with every ex-lakers? They all have bad shit to say about good ol' Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
07-16-2015, 09:27 PM

Reck
07-16-2015, 09:30 PM

That's not going to stick kool aids.

Mitch
07-16-2015, 09:58 PM
True to an extent.

He's still shelling out big bucks just to keep Vanessa though.

Having a wife is expensive, the price rises as your wealth rises.

Splits
07-16-2015, 10:04 PM
So OP thinks half of $6 million is $25k? Nice maths.

Now go fuck your mother some more:

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/07/16/caitlyn-jenner-espy-awards-speech-photos-015-300w.jpg

DMC
07-16-2015, 10:07 PM
All the faggotry in this thread.

My hero has more money than your hero. What faggot talk is this?

Thread
07-16-2015, 10:08 PM
All the faggotry in this thread.

My hero has more money than your hero. What faggot talk is this?

DMC
07-16-2015, 10:10 PM
You've been mediocre for a spell now Dale. If anyone here has the ability to raise the bar it's you. I'm shocked you haven't attempted to do so, knowing this could be your last hurrah.

Thread
07-16-2015, 10:13 PM
You've been mediocre for a spell now Dale. If anyone here has the ability to raise the bar it's you. I'm shocked you haven't attempted to do so, knowing this could be your last hurrah.

Me? It's who've been inert since the end of Pre Pau, walkin' around pullin' cards and acting friendly.

I don't know whether to put you on a list, or, fuck ya.

Splits
07-16-2015, 10:23 PM
Me? It's who've been inert since the end of Pre Pau, walkin' around pullin' cards and acting friendly.

When did PrePau end? You've nary a single drive-by post as a guest on these parts in 2006. You've always claimed you were here in 07 after ring, yet nothing proves that. Nothing.

Or does PrePau mean you were a Laker fan before Pau drag Kirbs to 2 more titles? If so, then yes, you're surely PrePau. Nobody doubted that.

KaiRMD1
07-16-2015, 10:29 PM
:lol

Is that a thing with every ex-lakers? They all have bad shit to say about good ol' Kobe.

He hasn't even been an ex-laker that long before he told the truth, that's some shit but then again with the fact that EVERYBODY now knows no one wants to play with Kobe, it shouldn't be a surprise.

Thread
07-16-2015, 10:30 PM
He hasn't even been an ex-laker that long before he told the truth, that's some shit but then again with the fact that EVERYBODY now knows no one wants to play with Kobe, it shouldn't be a surprise.

Artest did. That's how we went back-to-back.

KaiRMD1
07-16-2015, 11:06 PM
Artest did. That's how we went back-to-back.

At least you admit it wasn't Kobe but Artest that got them that back-to-back. Nice one old sport

Thread
07-16-2015, 11:13 PM
At least you admit it wasn't Kobe but Artest that got them that back-to-back. Nice one old sport

So, you're gonna be tonite's asshole.

Nite all.

Kool Bob Love
07-16-2015, 11:16 PM

Nite all.

Night cub.

07-16-2015, 11:34 PM

Nite all.

^Cubs, ruunin' just as fast as he can

KaiRMD1
07-16-2015, 11:36 PM

Nite all.

Nite old sport

Double-Up
07-17-2015, 12:07 AM
OP...learn to count you ignorant fuck. :lol

DMC
07-17-2015, 12:49 AM

Don't get all dry mouthed and blithering Dale, you know I'm referring to you.

You set up shop here after Pau. Sure you had an appearance here prior to that, but it was because you were summoned in a Suns discussion, not because you were here to brag. Fast foward to 2009 and the ring, you file in, start hooking up your RV water and electricity and here you sit. Driving by a town doesn't mean you lived there, now you live here, post Pau.

ElNono
07-17-2015, 01:27 AM
:lol what did Vanessa do with the $24m he just made sitting on the bench, that this nigga has to start selling his shoes?

phyzik
07-17-2015, 02:44 AM
Thread #1923 from Kool about Duncan.... fuck the 25, he is living rent free in this fools head, lots of empty space to be had there.

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:08 AM
Thread #1923 from Kool about Duncan.... fuck the 25, he is living rent free in this fools head, lots of empty space to be had there.

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:10 AM
Don't get all dry mouthed and blithering Dale, you know I'm referring to you.

You set up shop here after Pau. Sure you had an appearance here prior to that, but it was because you were summoned in a Suns discussion, not because you were here to brag. Fast foward to 2009 and the ring, you file in, start hooking up your RV water and electricity and here you sit. Driving by a town doesn't mean you lived there, now you live here, post Pau.

So, you're reneging on your pre-Pau capitulation?

ambchang
07-17-2015, 07:09 AM
Are these the shoes he sued back from his mom so that he can give to Nessy who will then give to the mailman?

You know how people found out their kids look like their mailman? Kobe's one of those.

100%duncan
07-17-2015, 08:58 AM
As long as Timmy is the greatest of his generation. :bobo cheers yall

Thread
07-17-2015, 09:32 AM

Kool Bob Love
07-17-2015, 09:36 AM

Morning cub

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 09:44 AM
Are these the shoes he sued back from his mom so that he can give to Nessy who will then give to the mailman?

You know how people found out their kids look like their mailman? Kobe's one of those.

Da fuc?
Vanessa has millions of reasons not to step out with a mailman or pool boy. I get it happened to Tim but most of these real b-ball wives are smart enough not to cheat even if they catch their meal ticket doing the same. That is why the Tim story is puzzling ...why would she do that did Tim tiptoe first? was she always just some cold bitch lot's of unanswered questions Personally I dont normally care about this TMZ shit or even that someone was dumb enough to pay that much for shoes made for less than $20 by some 4th world poor kid in a deplorable factory just because MJ's signature is on 'em and Kobe wore 'em sooo stupid.

Just further proof that rich doesn't = smart. Not amy not the dumbass who bought these shoes ... Dumbasses.

Thread
07-17-2015, 09:59 AM
Morning cub

Mornin', Lovey.

ambchang
07-17-2015, 10:11 AM
Da fuc?
Vanessa has millions of reasons not to step out with a mailman or pool boy. I get it happened to Tim but most of these real b-ball wives are smart enough not to cheat even if they catch their meal ticket doing the same. That is why the Tim story is puzzling ...why would she do that did Tim tiptoe first? was she always just some cold bitch lot's of unanswered questions Personally I dont normally care about this TMZ shit or even that someone was dumb enough to pay that much for shoes made for less than $20 by some 4th world poor kid in a deplorable factory just because MJ's signature is on 'em and Kobe wore 'em sooo stupid.

Just further proof that rich doesn't = smart. Not amy not the dumbass who bought these shoes ... Dumbasses.

And yet Nessy filed for divorce and Kobe bed over backwards, promising half and sponsoring meals with the mailman and built a church and divorced his own parents.

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 10:15 AM
And yet Nessy filed for divorce and Kobe bed over backwards, promising half and sponsoring meals with the mailman and built a church and divorced his own parents.

I get this stuff is in response for some of my "brothers" rubbing Timmy's domestic shit in the gutter on here and We ALL know you hate Kobe... But I thought you above some of this TMZ stuff being how much you like stats who cares whose Pole Tim is smoking if he is or if Kobe has to bribe Vanessa to stay nothing changes 5 and 5 ... only numbers that matter for them both in the end ...at least as fans should be concerned.Why all this financial stuff when did this place become Forbes it always has been a TMZ type cess pool though ...

DMC
07-17-2015, 10:41 AM
So, you're reneging on your pre-Pau capitulation?
You were here before Pau came around, but you didn't set up shop here until after, immediately after.. 4. You said it was the shot from Lee, then you said the shot from Duncan.

Tim's shot was in 2008. You stopped by in 2006 the first time, and 2009, after the ring, the 2nd time.

Culburn369 http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/statusicon/user-offline.png

06-19-2009

Last Activity

04-29-2010

Lakers won number 4 on Sunday, June 14th. You registered Culburn 369 on Friday, June 19th. This is after being gone from this forum for 3 years since your last posting as Culburn Castleberry.

That's about as Post-Pau as you can get, Dale. You don't have to like it, but there it is. Sure you popped in once, years ago, but that doesn't excuse you from joining the circus after Pau rang you.

One difference between you and them though, you were just being an opportunist, bandwagon shit talker like a lot of Lakers fans are, going from forum to forum talking shit when you win, but being mysteriously absent when you lose. So I wouldn't call you the same Post Pau type that was enamored with the acquisition of Gasol. You just came along for the after party and never left.

DMC
07-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Giuseppe http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/statusicon/user-offline.png

04-02-2010

Last Activity

05-03-2015

Then you also had two accounts going at the same time. Note that you had this one at the same time you had Culburn369.

Pussies and assholes use troll accounts, but let me guess, yours is a special case.

And you're still using it tbh..

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 11:21 AM
Kobe had to sue his mother to get his memorabilia back as she was going to sell it off because
it was losing any value because how bad Kobe's reputation has become. Pretty bad
when your mom and dad bail out on you.....LOL

Thread
07-17-2015, 12:04 PM
You were here before Pau came around

You haven't. Good, because if you had I'd go into the Reading Room till opening nite.

Wise decision, squirt.

Thread
07-17-2015, 12:11 PM
Kobe had to sue his mother to get his memorabilia back as she was going to sell it off because
it was losing any value because how bad Kobe's reputation has become. Pretty bad
when your mom and dad bail out on you.....LOL

Doesn't equate to Amy bailin' on Tim & outing him as the kicker. Now both of 'em have to abide the state as to their children's custody. She not only bailed on & outed him, but, the fool is tied to her thru their children till the day she/he dies. "I found a Mexican in mommy's bed, daddy." "Si'." - daddy

ha.

DMC
07-17-2015, 12:17 PM
You haven't. Good, because if you had I'd go into the Reading Room till opening nite.

Wise decision, squirt.
Pussies and assholes edit others' posts.

DMC
07-17-2015, 12:18 PM
Doesn't equate to Amy bailin' on Tim & outing him as the kicker. Now both of 'em have to abide the state as to their children's custody. She not only bailed on & outed him, but, the fool is tied to her thru their children till the day she/he dies. "I found a Mexican in mommy's bed, daddy." "Si'." - daddy

ha.
It's worse. Blood is thicker than water. Wives come and go, but when mom sells you out, you're fucked.

Thread
07-17-2015, 12:26 PM
Pussies and assholes edit others' posts.

I'm gonna start callin' you "Shits"...just because.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 12:26 PM
It's worse. Blood is thicker than water. Wives come and go, but when mom sells you out, you're fucked.

Actually water is thicker than blood....just ask Tammy...would you rather have your wife sell you out or your mama...:lol

Thread
07-17-2015, 12:27 PM

Well, Shits, Amy ain't goin' nowhere. As long as those kids are alive Amy & Tim are linked. The only thing different is she outed him and took the 1st 5th with her.

DMC
07-17-2015, 01:12 PM
Well, Shits, Amy ain't goin' nowhere. As long as those kids are alive Amy & Tim are linked. The only thing different is she outed him and took the 1st 5th with her.

Kobe and his mom are linked even more, Taint. I'm going to start calling you Taint because your view is Tainted when it suits you. Tim has a connection to his kids, not to his wife. Kobe is genetically linked to his mom, forever and always, Taint.

Thread
07-17-2015, 01:47 PM
Kobe and his mom are linked even more, Taint. I'm going to start calling you Taint because your view is Tainted when it suits you. Tim has a connection to his kids, not to his wife. Kobe is genetically linked to his mom, forever and always, Taint.

Shits

Silver&Black
07-17-2015, 02:46 PM
:lol Kirby
:lol 46>25

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 02:58 PM
:lol Kirby
:lol 46>25

Silver&Black
07-17-2015, 03:06 PM
21-61

Chucho
07-17-2015, 03:23 PM
I don't know why yall let these faggots troll ya.

Kool:

LOL not black
LOL get NO pussy
LOL internet toughguy sexting with dudes
LOL Laker fan. Enjoy that shit salad of a team.
LOL. LOL. LOL. Fuckin fraud ass chauncey ass soft ass, pillow bittin ass non-nigga nigga

Thread:
LOL not funny
LOL one word responses
LOL old hat
LOL Lakers
LOL kool aid ally
LOL enjoy that shit salad

LOL at dickriding the dude that burned the ship down and flat out told yall niggas he is jumpin ship after this season as he tries n piss on the ashes of that shit franchise. But 16 titles, right?? LOLAMES. LOLSHEEP.

100%duncan
07-17-2015, 06:04 PM