PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Porzingis

Shane27
07-16-2015, 09:21 PM
Has anyone been watching this kid? He looks really solid at only 19. Good shooting touch, great shot blocking, and good use of the backboard. :lol At all the Knicks fans crying when he was drafted.

Roger Freemason Jr.
07-17-2015, 01:22 AM
Incredibly mobile for somebody who is 7'3. Ridiculous.

Mal
07-17-2015, 02:25 AM
Has anyone been watching this kid? He looks really solid at only 19. Good shooting touch, great shot blocking, and good use of the backboard. :lol At all the Knicks fans crying when he was drafted.

They shouldnt let him meet Fatmelo or else he`ll be cursed for the rest of his career

Medvedenko
07-17-2015, 10:34 AM
Have to admit, he looks really good and will work well in the triangle.

Shane27
07-17-2015, 11:44 AM
Incredibly mobile for somebody who is 7'3. Ridiculous.

He just needs to put on some weight. Could be the next dirk.

ambchang
07-17-2015, 12:00 PM
This guy looks more like a Ralph Sampson type, if things pans out. Great jumper, decent passer, natural shot blocker, great timing, willing to bang inside but way too slim so has to put on weight.

The difference is that he can't really read the defense well nor pass too well, which was one of the main strengths of Ralph Sampson.

Sampson was a 7'4" PG, Porzingis is a 7'2" SG .... or maybe he's a Reggie Miller who can block shots ....

I don't know, the guy is unique.

m>s
07-17-2015, 12:33 PM
I had no idea this guy was 7'2 they were billing him previously at 6'11, wow

Thread
07-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Sampson was a 7'4" PG,

And you're a horse's ass.

Raven
07-17-2015, 12:42 PM
I had no idea this guy was 7'2 they were billing him previously at 6'11, wow

with 7-6 wingspan

ambchang
07-17-2015, 01:11 PM
And you're a horse's ass.

Cub, you have really totally lost it, I am not even sure what you are after anymore.

Spurs9
07-17-2015, 01:21 PM
Look forward to watching him play even if I have to watch some Knicks games.

Thread
07-17-2015, 01:48 PM
Cub, you have really totally lost it, I am not even sure what you are after anymore.

Vengeance.

ambchang
07-17-2015, 02:15 PM
Vengeance.

Vengeance towards who? And for what?

Thread
07-17-2015, 02:17 PM
Vengeance towards who? And for what?

You. You're an aggravating fuck, amb. I love grinding you into the dirt every chance I get.

ambchang
07-17-2015, 02:22 PM
You. You're an aggravating fuck, amb. I love grinding you into the dirt every chance I get.

Me? What have I ever done to you?

And how have you been grinding me into the dirt? By responding to every single thing I said? It actually shows how I am living in your head, which doesn't really translate into grinding me to the dirt, and reflect more of how I have already ground you into the dirt, of which I don't know how I did it in the first place.

Man, you are getting senile. Get some medication.

Thread
07-17-2015, 02:24 PM
Me? What have I ever done to you?

And how have you been grinding me into the dirt? By responding to every single thing I said? It actually shows how I am living in your head, which doesn't really translate into grinding me to the dirt, and reflect more of how I have already ground you into the dirt, for what I don't know how I did it in the first place.

Man, you are getting senile. Get some medication.

You're a piss pot, a mean one, a troll, a mean one. You prey on people here, amb. You're a sneaky little fuck. And I don't like ya.

Trainwreck2100
07-17-2015, 02:28 PM
You're a piss pot, a mean one, a troll, a mean one. You prey on people here, amb. You're a sneaky little fuck. And I don't like ya.

You've built a savanna preying on gnsfantelope.

ambchang
07-17-2015, 02:35 PM

:lol did I really snap you that hard? I mean, you, out of all people, calling me a mean piss pot, a mean troll? You?

Come on Cubs, both of us know that between the two of you, you are the troll. A parroting troll, but a troll nonetheless.

Don't blame me you have lost all your troll material, you painted yourself in the corner by picking the wrong points and etched them in stone.

You were the one who lodged the 5:4 schtick Post-Pau, and yet after 5:5, you try to lodged the 2nd 5th bull.

You are pulling this 25 thing as if there is any relevance.
You came up with 8.

And yet this was after years of trumpeting that the only thing that counts is winning the last one in the playoffs.

You are constantly contradicting your own stance Cubby. I am not here to troll, I am here to point it out.

If anything, you should blame yourself for latching onto Kobe when your Suns failed to deliver ANYTHING vs. the Spurs. You thought Kobe with 5 would be insurmountable to Duncan and the Spurs, and yet you were wrong. Not even with the help of your saviour Nash did it get Kobe to 6.

No.

You should blame Kobe for being a total cancer for killing golden chances for the Lakers to ring year after year in the 2000s. If he willingly played the 2nd banana role, which was his destiny to begin with, Shaq would have brought him to 6, easily, and you would have been latching onto Shaq and said Shaq 6 : Duncan 3 or something like that. But no, Kobe did Kobe things, and all he had to show for is 5 rings, of which he won at least 3 of them as a 2nd banana, and the other two as a 2nd banana statistically.

You can't blame me Cubs, I am just the messenger.

RGMCSE
07-17-2015, 03:26 PM
:lol did I really snap you that hard? I mean, you, out of all people, calling me a mean piss pot, a mean troll? You?

Come on Cubs, both of us know that between the two of you, you are the troll. A parroting troll, but a troll nonetheless.

Don't blame me you have lost all your troll material, you painted yourself in the corner by picking the wrong points and etched them in stone.

You were the one who lodged the 5:4 schtick Post-Pau, and yet after 5:5, you try to lodged the 2nd 5th bull.

You came up with 8.

And yet this was after years of trumpeting that the only thing that counts is winning the last one in the playoffs.

You are constantly contradicting your own stance Cubby. I am not here to troll, I am here to point it out.

If anything, you should blame yourself for latching onto Kobe when your Suns failed to deliver ANYTHING vs. the Spurs. You thought Kobe with 5 would be insurmountable to Duncan and the Spurs, and yet you were wrong. Not even with the help of your saviour Nash did it get Kobe to 6.

No.

You should blame Kobe for being a total cancer for killing golden chances for the Lakers to ring year after year in the 2000s. If he willingly played the 2nd banana role, which was his destiny to begin with, Shaq would have brought him to 6, easily, and you would have been latching onto Shaq and said Shaq 6 : Duncan 3 or something like that. But no, Kobe did Kobe things, and all he had to show for is 5 rings, of which he won at least 3 of them as a 2nd banana, and the other two as a 2nd banana statistically.

damn murder in the streets!!!

Thread
07-17-2015, 03:55 PM

You came up with 8.

No.

You asked.

LeBald Crabs
07-17-2015, 06:05 PM
Likely a rotational player, starter on bad/treadmill teams, nothing to write home about imho. LOL Dirk comparisons.

m>s
07-17-2015, 07:19 PM
Likely a rotational player, starter on bad/treadmill teams, nothing to write home about imho. LOL Dirk comparisons.
Lel this kid is going to be a monster and you're going to eat your words

ambchang
07-17-2015, 08:36 PM
You asked.

I did for sure. I just didn't expect you to be bent over that bad.

HarlemHeat37
07-17-2015, 09:05 PM
He's going to be legit IMO..I was convinced by: 1- mainstream media hating the pick 2- Knicks fans hating the pick..those are 2 good signs that he's going to be a really good player, tbh:lol..

I also liked how he acknowledged that Euros tend to have a "soft" and "potential bust" label, shows self-awareness and determination to prove it wrong, tbh..

JakeCuenca
07-17-2015, 10:30 PM
Watched two of his games in the summer league..He's legit tbh.

- Great shooter
- Able defender
- High IQ
- Great team player
- Good Passer
- Go to guy potential
- Good PnR/PnP player both offensivly and defensively

Weakness

- Rebounding
- Size..

He's 19.

Too bad he plays with Melo

spankadelphia
07-18-2015, 12:15 AM
He's my favorite prospect in this draft. Just oozes potential.

Also worth mentioning he almost got drafted last year, but pulled out a couple of days beforehand. Supposedly, OKC made him a promise at #21. Thank god he decided to wait.:lol

Mnky
07-18-2015, 03:40 AM

You came up with 8.

No.

:bobo

LnGrrrR
07-18-2015, 05:09 AM
amb with the pwnage

Texas_Ranger
07-18-2015, 06:35 AM
Well he did play pretty good in the Spanish league and that league is mucg better than NCAA, so I am not surprised about him playing well. He still needs to learn how to post up and rebound the ball tho.

jag
07-18-2015, 11:59 AM

Culburn getting a load dropped on his head. Not a good look for you old man

Thread
07-18-2015, 12:11 PM
Culburn getting a load dropped on his head. Not a good look for you old man

He reached for the Suns Card. He'll never shade me.

No fuckin' way.