PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: CROFLMAO - Mark Cuban Desperate...Wants To Expand Play-offs To The Top Ten Teams

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 06:13 AM
:lol Mark just said fuck it..he knows his team is shitty but he's still capable of getting that 10th spot...:lmao

Lol@ Mavfan...

Here's the full proposal from Cubana....

Hey Mavs fans. I had an idea that I proposed to my fellow owners as food for thought.

With all the concern about getting a high draft pick taking precedent over winning games , the disparity in talent between conferences and the general challenges of team building, I asked the question..

Why do just 8 teams per conference make the playoffs ? Why not 10 ?
The increased number would reduce the chances of good teams missing the playoffs in the stronger conference.

It would make it harder to tank since the chance of making the playoffs increased
It would keep things interesting for fans longer into the season..

Teams that suffered difficult injuries would increase their chances of recovering
We could offer a buy [sic] to the best records per conference and let the bottom 2 teams play an accelerated best of 5 series.

Curious what everyone thinks about the idea?

Strange Love
07-17-2015, 06:39 AM
This isn't anything new for him now is it?

He has said in the past he wants the Mavs in the East where they would be pretty much guaranteed a spot in the playoffs due to the East been so shitty.

Cuban thinks everything should be handed down to him because he's rich. The guy doesn't believe in earning it. He wants it rewarded.

This is why I wasn't feeling so bad when Da Monkey Jordan did him raw. Both are known faggots.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 07:14 AM

He has said in the past he wants the Mavs in the East where they would be pretty much guaranteed a spot in the playoffs due to the East been so shitty.

Cuban thinks everything should be handed down to him because he's rich. The guy doesn't believe in earning it. He wants it rewarded.

This is why I wasn't feeling so bad when Da Monkey Jordan did him raw. Both are known faggots.

By the very definition of your screen name alone....You're a known faggot right along with them...Strange Love is nothing more than Homosexual Love...:lol

djohn2oo8
07-17-2015, 07:26 AM
:lol

Strange Love
07-17-2015, 07:28 AM
By the very definition of your screen name alone....You're a known faggot right along with them...Strange Love is nothing more than Homosexual Love...:lol

Beats kool aids, dont you think?

djohn2oo8
07-17-2015, 07:31 AM
Cuban just wants to avoid tanking

Splits
07-17-2015, 07:32 AM
Lakers would still miss the POs

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 07:34 AM
Cubes what a self serving asshole. He knows Boston is gonna get that pick so of COURSE he wants to make playoffs. For Dirk and for the extra AAC money. Cubes did just enough to ensure we stay near the bottom of the West in fact. With our over reliance on young players I think Lakers finish bottom 5 in West.

I am not giving up on our young dudes i think Druss and Randle will be fine but it's gonna take longer than most Laker fans think. So we need another top 3 pick otherwise Philly gets it.

Everyone whining about Oakafor and I think he will be good but the guy we missed out on by not sucking enough was KAT. I have seen enough to up his value a bit. he is not ant Davis and obviously not Lebron level. But if he gets stronger and keeps working I do see poor man's Ant davis potential. That is what we needed not AL Jeff 2.0

Really hope DRussell is a s good as I think he can be ...Randle too. Still to early to tell for both.

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 07:34 AM

I agree. What would make you think otherwise?

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 07:56 AM
I agree. What would make you think otherwise?

So if Kobe is healthy you completely dismiss his contribution? Lest I remind you we have a mixed team of youth and vets....if Kobe is healthy we're better than Suns, Mavs, Pelicans, Blazers and Jazz...maybe even the Rockets....

Strange Love
07-17-2015, 08:01 AM
So if Kobe is healthy you completely dismiss his contribution? Lest I remind you we have a mixed team of youth and vets....if Kobe is healthy we're better than Suns, Mavs, Pelicans, Blazers and Jazz...maybe even the Rockets....

LOL Kobe is a detriment to the team. When is your dumbass going to realize this?

A healthy Kobe spells bad business for the Lakers. :lol

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 08:10 AM

Not agree with numb nuts a HEALTHY Kobe is a help but lok how young we are. When Gstate was young they missed the playoffs. We will have basically 3 rookies (Randle/Russell/Nace jr) in our top 8 players ...tough to win like that Kool.

Dex
07-17-2015, 11:31 AM

Says the guy who can't go three straight posts without bringing up gay love or talking about Tim's junk.

http://rotter.name/User_files/nor/53b551861168952f.jpg

Mal
07-17-2015, 11:33 AM

Lakers are stacked. ROTY Russel, HOF Kirby, ALL-Star Hibber, MIP Clarkson. COTY Scott.

Silver&Black
07-17-2015, 11:37 AM
Says the guy who can't go three straight posts without bringing up gay love or talking about Tim's junk.

:lol Just look at his avy.

"My homosexual kingdom"

ambchang
07-17-2015, 11:54 AM
Not agree with numb nuts a HEALTHY Kobe is a help but lok how young we are. When Gstate was young they missed the playoffs. We will have basically 3 rookies (Randle/Russell/Nace jr) in our top 8 players ...tough to win like that Kool.

How would Kobe be help? He has shown he is a net negative whenever he is on the court the last few years.

It's like some guy selling turbans for $10 when it costs him $11 to make them .... "But I will make it up in volume", he says.

DMC
07-17-2015, 12:00 PM
You'd think after years of this shit some of you idiots would tune that faggot out but you keep responding.

TimDunkem
07-17-2015, 12:11 PM
You'd think after years of this shit some of you idiots would tune that faggot out but you keep responding.
It'll never end...

Thread
07-17-2015, 12:12 PM
It'll never end...

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

InRareForm
07-17-2015, 12:13 PM
2/3rd of the league makes the playoffs!!!

Encourage mediocrity. Great plan buddy

DMC
07-17-2015, 12:16 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

I'm

That's mine, I was the first.

Oh and also this:

Caltex2
07-17-2015, 12:49 PM
Other than lockout seasons, do 8-seeds ever advance? And if so, ever beyond the second round? If any seed below 5 rarely advances, why should the playoffs expand?

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 12:55 PM
How would Kobe be help? He has shown he is a net negative whenever he is on the court the last few years.

It's like some guy selling turbans for $10 when it costs him $11 to make them .... "But I will make it up in volume", he says.

I see net negative is your new toy? Yes, net negative ACCOUNTS for everything when it comes to hoops. Besides I already told you I aint discussing Kobe with you no more ...but nice try.

m>s
07-17-2015, 01:07 PM

Thats funny because Cuban wasn't born rich and nothing was handed to him, he did it all himself. Are you sure we are thinking about the same mark Cuban? It's like you have strong communist views and just blindly hate anyone deemed "rich"

ambchang
07-17-2015, 01:10 PM
I see net negative is your new toy? Yes, net negative ACCOUNTS for everything when it comes to hoops. Besides I already told you I aint discussing Kobe with you no more ...but nice try.

Yeah, net negative certain counts, especially for the other team.

m>s
07-17-2015, 01:11 PM
Good because nobody wants to see you put on a skirt with your hairy legs and cheerlead for kirby

Sean Cagney
07-17-2015, 01:12 PM
NO...... That is all Cuban. He knows his team is bad.

Infinite_limit
07-17-2015, 02:55 PM
Shuffle the Conferences before you add more Playoff teams

You also shrink the regular season before going this route. The NBA is already suffering from a pointless Regular Season

Mikeanaro
07-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Why not 15 teams?

Aztecfan03
07-17-2015, 03:24 PM
There would have to be 6 teams with a bye from each conference. Making the series between 1/8 and 2/7 teams even worse.

Killakobe81
07-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Good because nobody wants to see you put on a skirt with your hairy legs and cheerlead for kirby

LOL ... scary image ...

But i agree. i think both Amb and I should stop but he is like Puffy he can't stop and won't stop ...

ambchang
07-17-2015, 03:43 PM
Expand the league and make it 32 teams with all teams going to the playoffs.

Who wouldn't watch a seven game series between the Warriors vs the lakers or cavs vs Knicks?

We can also guarantee that all top 10 players will make the playoffs in their primes.

dgspursforlife
07-18-2015, 06:05 PM
lol can't believe nobody picked up this ridiculous bit...

Spur-Addict
07-18-2015, 06:23 PM
Didn't Jerruh Jones recommend this in football? Cubes just copying the blueprint.