PDA

View Full Version : 22-year-old college student blows her $90,000 college fund and blames her parents

Pages : [1] 2

ducks
07-17-2015, 11:55 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/a-college-student-blows-inheritance-bert-show-205833329.html

m>s
07-17-2015, 12:37 PM
I didn't know whether to get kissed or laugh readying that, so many gems in that arrive where to start. Spoiled brat.

Blake
07-17-2015, 01:27 PM
Lol what do you expect when you hand over $90k check over to a college student.

They should have figured out a way to have the parents pay for the tuition, books, rent and food. Then if there's any left over after graduation give it to her.

If not, no complaining about how she blew it on trips to Europe

SupremeGuy
07-17-2015, 02:57 PM
The liberal propaganda machine has done a marvelous job of convincing entire generations that personal responsibility doesn't exist. Just blame your problems on someone else, tbh.

Oh, Gee!!
07-17-2015, 03:02 PM
Could be fake.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 03:12 PM
The liberal propaganda machine has done a marvelous job of convincing entire generations that personal responsibility doesn't exist. Just blame your problems on someone else, tbh.

But you wasnt saying that when you was dog paddeling the Rio Grand for freedom...:lol

SupremeGuy
07-17-2015, 03:30 PM
But you wasnt saying that when you was dog paddeling the Rio Grand for freedom...:lolEnglish motherfucker, do you speak it?

dbreiden83080
07-17-2015, 03:33 PM
So you apply for a student load like everyone else you fucking idiot.. I have 30 grand left on a 60 thousand dollar loan myself..

Trill Clinton
07-17-2015, 04:10 PM
But you wasnt saying that when you was dog paddeling the Rio Grand for freedom...:lol

:lol @ your sig. fucc you nigga.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2015, 04:27 PM
The liberal propaganda machine has done a marvelous job of convincing entire generations that personal responsibility doesn't exist. Just blame your problems on someone else, tbh.So you're blaming liberal propaganda for her not being able to budget money for college?

lol

What specific "propaganda" is to blame in this case?

Jacob1983
07-17-2015, 04:30 PM
I owe 40K and work at Target.

How did this bitch waste 90K?

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 04:31 PM
She spent $90,000 for three years college? That's not bad for a private school. This
is a media made shit storm that's all. She was given the money from her grandparents and
she went thru it all in three years. So that's bad planning on her part but she gets a student loan
for the last $20,000 for her senior year. What is all what this is crap about.
The host just want to show her off as a Princess that's all....Move on nothing to see here.......

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 05:03 PM
:lol @ your sig. fucc you nigga.

:lol...man I apologize...if it wasnt for you being so Trill I'd be going all out...:toast

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 05:07 PM
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Is that the first thing yelled at you by the border agent when you climbed out the Rio?

SupremeGuy
07-17-2015, 05:11 PM
Is that the first thing yelled at you by the border agent when you climbed out the Rio?Don't try to spin this shit, faggot.

If you don't want me to make fun of your grammar and/or ability to use the English language, don't sound like a fucking monkey that's barely learning how to speak.

SupremeGuy
07-17-2015, 05:12 PM
So you're blaming liberal propaganda for her not being able to budget money for college?

lol

Lol what do you expect when you hand over $90k check over to a college student.

They should have figured out a way to have the parents pay for the tuition, books, rent and food. Then if there's any left over after graduation give it to her.

If not, no complaining about how she blew it on trips to Europe

ChumpDumper
07-17-2015, 05:17 PM
:madrunWhat specific "propaganda" is to blame in this case?

Surely you can think of something.

SupremeGuy
07-17-2015, 05:20 PM

Surely you can think of something.Blaming someone else for your problems is one of the tenets of the liberal church.

ChumpDumper
07-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Blaming someone else for your problems is one of the tenets of the liberal church.So no actual propaganda.

As suspected.

SupremeGuy
07-17-2015, 05:28 PM
So no actual propaganda.

As suspected.Blaming someone else for your problems is one of the tenets of the liberal church.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 05:33 PM
Don't try to spin this shit, faggot.

If you don't want me to make fun of your grammar and/or ability to use the English language, don't sound like a fucking monkey that's barely learning how to speak.

Swim hombre swim :lol

Clipper Nation
07-17-2015, 05:34 PM
Typical libtard entitlement, and semen-shielding from the usual subjects. It's not her fault! She's a victim! How could she possibly expect that the college fund wasn't unlimited? "The rich" need to be forced at gunpoint by the state to give her a handout.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 05:38 PM
Typical libtard entitlement, and semen-shielding from the usual subjects. It's not her fault! She's a victim! How could she possibly expect that the college fund wasn't unlimited? "The rich" need to be forced at gunpoint by the state to give her a handout.

I feel you dawg.....Likewise the only way CP0 gonna sniff a title is if Lebron is forced to capitulate at gun point...

SupremeGuy
07-17-2015, 05:47 PM
Swim hombre swim :lolSince you pretend to be black online, can your online persona swim or have you not decided yet?

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Since you pretend to be black online, can your online persona swim or have you not decided yet?

Swim pedro zwim....

Trill Clinton
07-17-2015, 06:11 PM
Since you pretend to be black online, can your online persona swim or have you not decided yet?

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp346/jballew7/24e9ufl.gif

daaaaaaamn this nigga kool is black so that means he can't swimhttp://i62.tinypic.com/2dv2an5.gifhttp://i62.tinypic.com/2dv2an5.gifhttp://i62.tinypic.com/2dv2an5.gif

do you have a good ol watermelon and fried chicken joke to hit him with the next time he says something crazy?http://i60.tinypic.com/j8yxxk.png

SupremeGuy
07-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Swim pedro zwim....It's a simple question: can your online persona swim?

Clipper Nation
07-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Swim pedro zwim....
:lol White water rafting
:lol Faggot

Blake
07-18-2015, 09:37 AM

nobody is saying she isn't at fault, dumbass.

La Migra
07-18-2015, 09:50 AM

I'm on it.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 10:38 AM
nobody is saying she isn't at fault, dumbass.
She blamed her parents for not teaching her to budget, and you blamed her grandparents for "giving that much money to a college student," as if she isn't old enough to know how to count.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm on it.
Can you deport LkrFan while you're at it? That fag has a LoneStar Card, but not a green card.

LkrFan
07-18-2015, 10:48 AM
Can you deport LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) while you're at it? That fag has a LoneStar Card, but not a green card.
:rollin :lmao :rollin

unleashbaynes
07-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Blaming someone else for your problems is one of the tenets of the liberal church.

Sounds to me like some one is blaming a lot of problems on liberals.

unleashbaynes
07-18-2015, 11:53 AM
She blamed her parents for not teaching her to budget, and you blamed her grandparents for "giving that much money to a college student," as if she isn't old enough to know how to count.

Uhhhhhhhhhh if your daughter is a dumb bitch who wastes 90 grand vacationing instead of paying for college like she's supposed to I'm pretty sure the signs of her being a dumb bitch would have been rampant throughout her youth.

They knew they couldn't trust her and they gave her the money anyway. Dumbasses.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 11:54 AM
Sounds to me like some one is blaming a lot of problems on liberals.lol

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 12:06 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhh if your daughter is a dumb bitch who wastes 90 grand vacationing instead of paying for college like she's supposed to I'm pretty sure the signs of her being a dumb bitch would have been rampant throughout her youth.

They knew they couldn't trust her and they gave her the money anyway. Dumbasses.
She's an adult. If she really thought that a $90,000 college fund was unlimited, she has nobody to blame but herself.

Mitch
07-18-2015, 01:14 PM
If her parents taught her budgeting, she'd probably just use that skill to take even more dicks in Europe than she already did. Would love to see her grades.

I don't even think 90 grand covers four years of college, unless she started in community college.

Blake
07-18-2015, 01:22 PM
She's an adult. If she really thought that a $90,000 college fund was unlimited, she has nobody to blame but herself.

Should the grandparents put 100% of the blame on her in your opinion?

unleashbaynes
07-18-2015, 01:31 PM
If her parents taught her budgeting, she'd probably just use that skill to take even more dicks in Europe than she already did. Would love to see her grades.

I don't even think 90 grand covers four years of college, unless she started in community college.

Idk, it says she has a year left, so she had to have spent a good deal of it on college. Seems a little overblown now that i actually read it.

Blake
07-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Yeah it's not like living on 30k a year is limos and scrip clubs

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Should the grandparents put 100% of the blame on her in your opinion?
Yes they should, cucky. She's the adult who blew their money because of her ignorance and/or entitlement complex.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 01:52 PM
Yes they should, cucky. She's the adult who blew their money because of her ignorance and/or entitlement complex.So the parents and grandparents had no role whatsoever in how she was raised to be ignorant or entitled?

LkrFan
07-18-2015, 01:57 PM
This thread makes Duncan look bad. This girl blew 90Gs in 3 years. Compared to Duncan losing 25 million? Pales in comparison tbh.

Surely during Duncan's Wake Forest education, somebody taught him about finances. :downspin:

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 01:59 PM
So the parents and grandparents had no role whatsoever in how she was raised to be ignorant or entitled?
How do you know she was raised to be this entitled, David? For all we know, her parents could have tried to raise her right only to be completely blown off and ignored.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:01 PM
How do you know she was raised to be this entitled, David? For all we know, her parents could have tried to raise her right only to be completely blown off and ignored.How do you know they didn't raise her to be ignorant and entitled?

And who is David?

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 02:06 PM
How do you know they didn't raise her to be ignorant and entitled?

And who is David?
Judging from how her parents told her to get a job and a loan from a credit union instead of indulging her victim complex and handing her more money themselves, I'd say they have the right idea, David.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Judging from how her parents told her to get a loan from a credit union instead of indulging her victim complex and handing her more money themselves, I'd say they have the right idea, David.Who is David?

So they failed as parents up to the point they told her to get a loan?

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Who is David?

So they failed as parents up to the point they told her to get a loan?
Nope, David. She failed as a daughter and an adult and they didn't indulge her with handouts.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:13 PM
Nope, David. She failed as a daughter and an adult and they didn't indulge her with handouts.She was given a $90,000 handout with no guidance how to budget it, David. They failed as parents, David.

unleashbaynes
07-18-2015, 02:15 PM
Wait it took her 3 years and she only has a year left to pay for college. So I wouldn't say it's correct that she "blew" it all. I've definitely heard of larger sums disappearing more quickly, and not because the person was in school.

Her parents probably legitimately don't have the money to give her to finish. Doesn't make her wrong for asking.

unleashbaynes
07-18-2015, 02:15 PM
Wait it took her 3 years and she only has a year left to pay for college. So I wouldn't say it's correct that she "blew" it all. I've definitely heard of larger sums disappearing more quickly, and not because the person was in school.

Her parents probably legitimately don't have the money to give her to finish. Doesn't make her wrong for asking.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:17 PM

Her parents probably legitimately don't have the money to give her to finish. Doesn't make her wrong for asking.All true. She should have known/been taught more about the money in the first place, but she'll probably end up with pretty manageable debt coming out of college.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 02:19 PM
She was given a $90,000 handout with no guidance how to budget it, David. They failed as parents, David.
An adult should not have to be told not to blow her grandparent's money on clothes and European vacations, David. This is just common sense here.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:20 PM
An adult should not have to be told not to blow her grandparent's money on clothes and European vacations, David. This is just common sense here.So her parents did not teach her common sense. I can believe that, David.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 02:23 PM
So her parents did not teach her common sense. I can believe that, David.
Sounds like she either refuses or is too dumb to learn, David.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:24 PM
Sounds like she either refuses or is too dumb to learn, David.Or she wasn't taught the right things or taught the wrong things, David.

That's entirely possible, David.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 02:26 PM
Or she wasn't taught the right things or taught the wrong things, David.

That's entirely possible, David.
It's more possible that she's just entitled, David, but that doesn't fit into the liberal agenda that everyone's a product of their environment, personal responsibility isn't a thing and everyone's a victim who deserves handouts.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:26 PM
It's more possible that she's just entitled, David, but that doesn't fit into the liberal agenda that everyone's a product of their environment, personal responsibility isn't a thing and everyone's a victim who deserves handouts.Empirically how is it more possible, David?

Show your work, David.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Empirically how is it more possible, David?

Show your work, David.
I'll get right on that as soon as you prove that the parents are at fault, David.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:30 PM
I'll get right on that as soon as you prove that the parents are at fault, David.I merely brought up the possibility, David.

You're the one talking in absolutes, David.

I think either is possible, David.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 02:32 PM
I merely brought up the possibility, David.

You're the one talking in absolutes, David.

I think either is possible, David.
So you've got nothing then, David?

BTW, you never gave SupremeGuy that number he was asking about.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:32 PM
So you've got nothing then, David?As much as you have, David.

BTW, you never gave SupremeGuy that number he was asking about.Do you know what a straw man is, David?

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 02:41 PM
Sounds to me like some one is blaming a lot of problems on liberals.A lot of problems? I merely pointed out one of the tenets of the liberal church. You may carry on.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 02:43 PM

BTW, you never gave SupremeGuy (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31447) that number he was asking about.Everyone here knows david's too chickenshit to commit to something, CN. Whether it be a point he's trying to make without going around in circles, or even something as simple as a number.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 02:44 PM
Everyone here knows david's too chickenshit to commit to something, CN. Whether it be a point he's trying to make without going around in circles, or even something as simple as a number.I already said violent extremists are a problem, David.

You really failed badly, David.

m>s
07-18-2015, 02:49 PM
Lol lets not sit here and try to act like this is all on the parents and grandparents. Sure they are guilty of letting the spoiled little princess have whatever she wants but at that age and younger I knew better. I was the type to save all my birthday and Christmas money as a kid, willingly go to community college rather than take loans for room and board, and to this day I still save about 75% of my income. You can't teach or unteach stupid. Society did this, IMO.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 02:54 PM
I already said violent extremists are a problem, David.

You really failed badly, David.But david, that's not the question. Here, I'll repeat it for you, david, I know you've been stressed lately:

How many mass executions of homosexuals will it take for you to admit that barbaric islam and the primitive sub-humans that practice it are a problem, david?

Mitch
07-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Lol lets not sit here and try to act like this is all on the parents and grandparents. Sure they are guilty of letting the spoiled little princess have whatever she wants but at that age and younger I knew better. I was the type to save all my birthday and Christmas money as a kid, willingly go to community college rather than take loans for room and board, and to this day I still save about 75% of my income. You can't teach or u teach stupid. Society did this, IMO.

The parents seem alright, they aren't bailing her out and are telling her to own up to her debt. The grandparents did a fairly normal thing, giving up what they don't need to their grandkid so she can have a head start.

It's all on her, tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if she's shooting for some liberal arts degree, god knows 90 grand wont last in pursuing a STEM oriented degree.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 05:31 PM
But david, that's not the question. Here, I'll repeat it for you, david, I know you've been stressed lately:

How many mass executions of homosexuals will it take for you to admit that barbaric islam and the primitive sub-humans that practice it are a problem, david?David, I've already said violent religious extremists are a problem.

What part of that do you not understand, David?

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 05:52 PM
David, I've already said violent religious extremists are a problem.

What part of that do you not understand, David?Well david, you see, that's not the question. Do you need it repeated again? Ok:

How many mass executions of homosexuals will it take for you to admit that barbaric islam and the primitive sub-humans that practice it are a problem, david?

Will Hunting
07-18-2015, 06:29 PM
I might have had A LITTLE sympathy for her but that went out the window when she started ranting about how she couldn't work. College isn't that hard, especially when you're a poetry major like that girl probably is, there's more than enough time to also work 20-25 hours a week.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 06:40 PM
Well david, you see, that's not the question. Do you need it repeated again? Ok:

How many mass executions of homosexuals will it take for you to admit that barbaric islam and the primitive sub-humans that practice it are a problem, david?You see David, my reponse did answer your question. You just can't figure it out, David.

I can't make you less stupid, David. That ship has sailed.

Feel free to ask again though, David. You'll get the same answer.

DoubtingThomas
07-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Who the hell is the real David? Taco Bell SupremeGuy or Chumpdumper? Or are they both clueless?

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 06:56 PM
Who the hell is the real David? Taco Bell SupremeGuy or Chumpdumper? Or are they both clueless?Wouldn't you like to know, David.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 07:07 PM
You see David, my reponse did answer your question. You just can't figure it out, David.

I can't make you less stupid, David. That ship has sailed.

Feel free to ask again though, David. You'll get the same answer.So then there is upper limit to your ignorance, david? I was hoping you'd be reasonable, but apparently not. Apparently no matter how many groups of homosexuals are tortured and killed by barbaric practitioners of savage islam, you'll never admit that the primitive religion and the sub-humans that practice it are a problem. Disappointing, but it was to be expected coming from you, david.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 07:09 PM
So then there is upper limit to your ignorance, david? I was hoping you'd be reasonable, but apparently not. Apparently no matter how many groups of homosexuals are tortured and killed by barbaric practitioners of savage islam, you'll never admit that the primitive religion and the sub-humans that practice it are a problem. Disappointing, but it was to be expected coming from you, david.Sorry, David. I already answered your question several times.

I can't say I'm disappointed in your ignorance and stupidity, David -- it's just the way Christian God made you. That's a problem, David.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Sorry, David. I already answered your question several times.

I can't say I'm disappointed in your ignorance and stupidity, David -- it's just the way Christian God made you. That's a problem, David.It's a good thing I'm Agnostic, david. Please continue to look the other way while primitive islam and the savages that worship their pedophile god continue to rape and stone little girls and execute innocent homosexuals in groups. You're too weak to ever admit the problem, tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 07:15 PM
It's a good thing I'm Agnostic, david. Please continue to look the other way while primitive islam and the savages that worship their pedophile god continue to rape and stone little girls and execute innocent homosexuals in groups. You're too weak to ever admit the problem, tbh.I already acknowledged the problem with violent religious extremists, David. Why are you acting like I haven't? Christian God made you especially stupid, David. No wonder you can't admit to believing in him.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 07:27 PM
I already acknowledged the problem with violent religious extremists, David. Why are you acting like I haven't? Christian God made you especially stupid, David. No wonder you can't admit to believing in him.Care to point out the other religions in the modern World that are going around kidnapping, raping, stoning, and enslaving little school girls? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping)

How about the religions in the modern World that are executing homosexuals by the group? (http://pamelageller.com/2015/06/watch-video-horrific-moment-the-islamic-state-kills-four-gay-men-by-throwing-them-from-a-roof.html/)

Even in modern America, where you think Christian bakers are the problem, are barbaric muslims killing homosexuals. (http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-extremist-arrested-murder-gays-seattle)

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 07:31 PM
Care to point out the other religions in the modern World that are going around kidnapping, raping, stoning, and enslaving little school girls? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping)

How about the religions in the modern World that are executing homosexuals by the group?
(http://pamelageller.com/2015/06/watch-video-horrific-moment-the-islamic-state-kills-four-gay-men-by-throwing-them-from-a-roof.html/)Why are you moving the goalposts, David? Christian God is wreaking his vengeance on your blasphemy by making you even more stupid, David.

Violent religious extremists are a problem, David. I don't know why you want to let others off the hook just because they ascribe to one religion and not another.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 07:31 PM
David, what it boils down to, is that you're a coward. You would rather turn a blind eye to true evil and focus your attention in something as dumb as Christian bakers, simply because you're a weak fool. Good luck with that.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 07:32 PM
Why are you moving the goalposts, David? Christian God is wreaking his vengeance on your blasphemy by making you even more stupid, David.

Violent religious extremists are a problem, David? I don't know why you want to let others off the hook just because they ascribe to one religion and not another.How am I moving the goalposts, david. I'm asking how many little girls have to suffer in the name of barbaric islam? How many homosexuals have to suffer in the name of barbaric islam? How many, david?

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 07:34 PM
How am I moving the goalposts, david. I'm asking how many little girls have to suffer in the name of barbaric islam? How many homosexuals have to suffer in the name of barbaric islam? How many, david?Now you are asking a different question, David. Christian God has clouded your mind due to your wicked ways.

You should pray, David.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 07:37 PM
Now you are asking a different question, David. Christian God has clouded your mind due to your wicked ways.

You should pray, David.David, I'm still waiting for a number. But, both you and I know that your ignorance is without limits which is why you'll probably never give me one.

Now, you keep mentioning other extremists, well I'd like to know which extremists are doing these things:
Care to point out the other religions in the modern World that are going around kidnapping, raping, stoning, and enslaving little school girls? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping)

How about the religions in the modern World that are executing homosexuals by the group? (http://pamelageller.com/2015/06/watch-video-horrific-moment-the-islamic-state-kills-four-gay-men-by-throwing-them-from-a-roof.html/)

Even in modern America, where you think Christian bakers are the problem, are barbaric muslims killing homosexuals. (http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/muslim-extremist-arrested-murder-gays-seattle)

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 07:39 PM
David, I'm still waiting for a number. But, both you and I know that your ignorance is without limits which is why you'll probably never give me one.No number is necessary, David. I have already said that violent religious extremists are a problem. Several times.

What part of that do yo not understand, David.

Now, you keep mentioning other extremists, well I'd like to know which extremists are doing these things:There is your attempted goalpost move, David.

I have a question for you, David:

What are you personally doing to wipe out Islam?

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 07:46 PM
You're the one that keeps mentioning other extremists, david. I'm simply asking for you to clarify which ones are doing similar things as this:

The way you imply it, it shouldn't be hard for you to name several other religions committing similar atrocities in the name of their savage religion. Take some time to think about it, david. I know this is hard for you.

Maybe you would be more willing to give me a number if barbaric muslims were being sued for not making wedding cakes for lesbians? Apparently, that issue is what truly offends you.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 07:49 PM
You're the one that keeps mentioning other extremists, david. I'm simply asking for you to clarify which ones are doing similar things as this:

The way you imply it, it shouldn't be hard for you to name several other religions committing similar atrocities in the name of their savage religion. Take some time to think about it, david. I know this is hard for you.

Maybe you would be more willing to give me a number if barbaric muslims were being sued for not making wedding cakes for lesbians? Apparently, that issue is what truly offends you.So "just" killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people is OK with you, David.

I'm glad you have told everyone you are just fine and dandy with all of the above and don't think any of that is a problem at all, David. People should know these things.

And what is it you are doing to combat Islam, David?

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 08:07 PM

Maybe you would be more willing to give me a number if barbaric muslims were being sued for not making wedding cakes for lesbians? Apparently, that issue is what truly offends you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

David will ignore ^ this video ^ like a true semen shield.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 08:10 PM

David will ignore ^ this video ^ like a true semen shield.What of it, David?

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2015, 08:10 PM
^^ That video is pretty lame, tbh..

I'm pro-Gay and all, but baiting Muslims into a reaction that 99.9% of us expected them to elicit is pretty weak..

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 08:15 PM
What of it, David?
Since it's all you seem to care about, David, it's Muslims refusing to bake cakes for a gay wedding.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Since it's all you seem to care about, David, it's Muslims refusing to bake cakes for a gay wedding.David, how many times have I posted about cakes?

Please provide links proving your contention, David.

I know you won't.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 08:18 PM
David, when have I ever posted anything about cakes?

Please provide links proving your contention, David.

I know you won't.
Sure, as soon as you give SupremeGuy that number, David.

I know you won't.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 08:19 PM
So "just" killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people is OK with you, David.

I'm glad you have told everyone you are just fine and dandy with all of the above and don't think any of that is a problem at all, David. People should know these things.

And what is it you are doing to combat Islam, David?This has to be one of the most empty posts you've ever made here, david. Not only did you continue to refuse to give me a number, but now that I'm calling you out to name other religions that commit similar modern atrocities as barbaric muslims, you run away from that question as well. Truly david, you are a coward. Life must be so hard for you.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 08:20 PM
Sure, as soon as you give SupremeGuy that number, David.

I know you won't.No number is necessary to answer his question, David. It was a straw man.

So you just got caught lying again, David.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 08:20 PM
^^ That video is pretty lame, tbh..

I'm pro-Gay and all, but baiting Muslims into a reaction that 99.9% of us expected them to elicit is pretty weak..So it's ok for muslims to be like that but not Christians?

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 08:21 PM
This has to be one of the most empty posts you've ever made here, david. Not only did you continue to refuse to give me a number, but now that I'm calling you out to name other religions that commit similar modern atrocities as barbaric muslims, you run away from that question as well. Truly david, you are a coward. Life must be so hard for you.So you don't even deny that killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people is OK with you, David.

Wow, David. That's pretty awful.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 08:22 PM
Sure, as soon as you give SupremeGuy (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31447) that number, David.

I know you won't.Not only will he not give me a number, but now he won't even name other modern religions that are committing similar atrocities as barbaric islam.

The coward will run around never make a point, like he always does. David is truly a coward.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 08:22 PM
So you don't even deny that killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people is OK with you, David.

Wow, David. That's pretty awful.Be more specific, david.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 08:23 PM
No number is necessary to answer his question, David. It was a straw man.

So you just got caught lying again, David.
His question asked for a number, David.

ChumpDumper
Not only will he not give me a number, but now he won't even name other modern religions that are committing similar atrocities as barbaric islam.

The coward will run around never make a point, like he always does. David is truly a coward.Well David, you just admitted that killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people is OK with you.

There really isn't much to say after that, David.

ChumpDumper
His question asked for a number, David.It's a straw man, David.

Do you know what a straw man is, David?

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 08:24 PM
Well David, you just admitted that killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people is OK with you.

There really isn't much to say after that, David.You can pretend all you want, david. I'm still waiting for you to be specific.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Not only will he not give me a number, but now he won't even name other modern religions that are committing similar atrocities as barbaric islam.

The coward will run around never make a point, like he always does. David is truly a coward.
Daily Kos, Alternet and HuffPo must not have written about those similar atrocities lately, so David doesn't have much material to work with here.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 08:26 PM
Daily Kos, Alternet and HuffPo must not have written about those similar atrocities lately, so David doesn't have much material to work with here.Don't worry. He'll start going in circles or start accusing us of something soon enough. That's david's game, tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 08:26 PM
You can pretend all you want, david. I'm still waiting for you to be specific.I don't' have to pretend anything, David.

You had every chance to say you have a problem with killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people but you didn't. So now you have to live with it. You can't have that much of a problem with violent extremist Muslims if you are OK with killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people, David. This is what you believe.

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 08:27 PM
I wish he'd hurry up though, it's drinking time! lol

SupremeGuy
07-18-2015, 08:28 PM
I don't' have to pretend anything, David.

You had every chance to say you have a problem with killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people but you didn't. So now you have to live with it. You can't have that much of a problem with violent extremist Muslims if you are OK with killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people, David. This is what you believe.Be specific, david. I'm still waiting.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 08:28 PM
Daily Kos, Alternet and HuffPo must not have written about those similar atrocities lately, so David doesn't have much material to work with here.

Don't worry. He'll start going in circles or start accusing us of something soon enough. That's david's game, tbh.David and David support each other.

They should buy a cake together.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 08:29 PM
David and David support each other.

They should buy a cake together. Blake is also named David? Man, your wedding invitations will be a sight to see, tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 08:29 PM
Be specific, david. I'm still waiting.What part of that did you not understand?

You are OK with killing, raping, looting and displacing thousands of people. You can tell us if you feel differently, but you won't, David.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 08:30 PM
Blake is also named David? Man, your wedding invitations will be a sight to see, tbh.I'm talking about you and David, David.

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 08:33 PM
I'm talking about you and David, David.
No need to deflect. You guys can finally get married! I'm happy for you and David, David.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 08:34 PM
No need to deflect. You guys can finally get married! I'm happy for you and David, David.Many happy returns to you and David, David.

Are you going to get a Muslim cake?

Mog
07-18-2015, 08:57 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2051828/slap-fight-o.gif
David & David

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2015, 09:03 PM
So it's ok for muslims to be like that but not Christians?

I don't care to get into repetitive arguments about Gays/religion, I was speaking more from a marketing standpoint..it's pretty cheap and corny to make a video baiting Muslims for their predictable reaction to get "easy views" for your video:lol..

unleashbaynes
07-18-2015, 09:15 PM
I see chump baited someone else into another 4 pages of drivel.

TheQuattro
07-18-2015, 09:42 PM
I see chump baited someone else into another 4 pages of drivel.

Been there, done that.

m>s
07-18-2015, 10:04 PM

David will ignore ^ this video ^ like a true semen shield.
So how can Muslim bakeries get away with denying service to gays when that Christian was just sued for the very same thing?

ChumpDumper
07-18-2015, 11:06 PM
So how can Muslim bakeries get away with denying service to gays when that Christian was just sued for the very same thing?Depends on where the bakery is.

You see, David, laws can be different in different cities, counties, states or even countries.

m>s
07-19-2015, 12:29 AM
David kikenstein thank you for your response, however all U.S. states have basically the same laws against discrimination based upon race, sex, sexual orientation, etc but we don't see Muslims being brought to court despite there being 6.2 million of them here in the states. Surely one has discriminated against gays by now, why no lawsuits?

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 12:34 AM
David kikenstein thank you for your response, however all U.S. states have basically the same laws against discrimination based upon race, sex, sexual orientation, etc but we don't see Muslims being brought to court despite there being 6.2 million of them here in the states. Surely one has discriminated against gays by now, why no lawsuits?You are wrong about the laws regarding sexual orientation, David. I suggest not be so ignorant next time you try to say....well, anything.

m>s
07-19-2015, 12:44 AM
There are Muslims in all 50 states David therefore somewhere a Muslim has discriminated against a gay surely yet no lawsuits have been filed for some strange reason

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 12:46 AM
There are Muslims in all 50 states David therefore somewhere a Muslim has discriminated against a gay surely yet no lawsuits have been filed for some strange reasonDavid, you first need to understand that sexual discrimination laws are different depending on jurisdiction.

Do you acknowledge that, David?

Also, not every Muslim would discriminate against gays just because you think the would.

Do you acknowledge that, David?

m>s
07-19-2015, 01:15 AM
Also, not every Muslim would discriminate against gays just because you think the would.
Yes they would or they're not really Muslim

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 02:03 AM
Yes they would or they're not really MuslimNo true Scotsman is an informal fallacy, an ad hoc attempt to retain an unreasoned assertion.[1] When faced with a counterexample to a universal claim ("no Scotsman would do such a thing"), rather than denying the counterexample or rejecting the original universal claim, this fallacy modifies the subject of the assertion to exclude the specific case or others like it by rhetoric, without reference to any specific objective rule ("no true Scotsman would do such a thing").

But thanks for expressing your belief in Islam, Imam David.

Infinite_limit
07-19-2015, 02:10 AM
No true Scotsman is an informal fallacy, an ad hoc attempt to retain an unreasoned assertion.[1] When faced with a counterexample to a universal claim ("no Scotsman would do such a thing"), rather than denying the counterexample or rejecting the original universal claim, this fallacy modifies the subject of the assertion to exclude the specific case or others like it by rhetoric, without reference to any specific objective rule ("no true Scotsman would do such a thing").

What is this bold filth. Hopping from thread stick to stick like the degenerates you defend

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 02:16 AM
What is this bold filth. Hopping from thread stick to stick like the degenerates you defendIt's the definition of the logical fallacy m<s was using.

A little too advanced for Poland?

Infinite_limit
07-19-2015, 02:19 AM
It's the definition of the logical fallacy m<s was using.

A little too advanced for Poland?
Derivative of NBA

[Kobe (rings) - Duncan (rings)]
-------------------
LAL - SAS

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 02:20 AM
Derivative of NBA

[Kobe (rings) - Duncan (rings)]
-------------------
LAL - SASSo you didn't understand the logical fallacy.

m>s
07-19-2015, 03:00 AM
No true Scotsman is an informal fallacy, an ad hoc attempt to retain an unreasoned assertion.[1] When faced with a counterexample to a universal claim ("no Scotsman would do such a thing"), rather than denying the counterexample or rejecting the original universal claim, this fallacy modifies the subject of the assertion to exclude the specific case or others like it by rhetoric, without reference to any specific objective rule ("no true Scotsman would do such a thing").

I just base it off what the book says and what the overwhelming majority of Muslims agree.

Btw, remember when you were a junior moderator? You took that job seriously lol.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 03:18 AM
I just base it off what the book says and what the overwhelming majority of Muslims agree. You have poll numbers from every Muslim population in the world about their cake selling practices?

I'd like to see those numbers.

Btw, remember when you were a junior moderator? You took that job seriously lol.Not really. Remember when you were a black kid?

m>s
07-19-2015, 03:22 AM
David when are you going to finally log off, get pussy, and start a white family? It's not that hard. Then you can give your daughter 90k for college.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 03:30 AM
David when are you going to finally log off, get pussy, and start a white family? It's not that hard. Then you can give your daughter 90k for college.You have done none of these things, David. You are posting logical fallacies at 3:30 in the morning.

m>s
07-19-2015, 03:45 AM
Go the fuck to bed David

Big Dog
07-19-2015, 03:46 AM
Go the fuck to bed David
:lmao..

Insomniac
07-19-2015, 04:45 AM
My David went to Stanford on a full scholarship. Problem solved.

Clipper Nation
07-19-2015, 09:44 AM
Go the fuck to bed David
:lmao

boutons_deux
07-19-2015, 09:57 AM

:lol stupid bitch blows $90K, it's liberals fault! :lol

Blake
07-19-2015, 12:08 PM
David kikenstein thank you for your response, however all U.S. states have basically the same laws against discrimination based upon race, sex, sexual orientation, etc but we don't see Muslims being brought to court despite there being 6.2 million of them here in the states. Surely one has discriminated against gays by now, why no lawsuits?

lol posted like a true gnsf

How the fuck do you turn this thread from a girl blowing 90k to gay discrimination

m>s
07-19-2015, 01:18 PM
lol posted like a true gnsfHow the fuck do you turn this thread from a girl blowing 90k to gay discriminationMuslims are the single biggest threat to western civilization. Every thread, chat, blog, social media platform, telephone conversation, rally, and dinner conversation is a great opportunity to red pill the people on this threat to our way of life. They demand special treatment, they want shariah law, interest free loans, etc I say fuck em!!http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2015/07/seattle-mayor-offers-plan-to-help-followers-of.htmlhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 01:43 PM
Muslims are the single biggest threat to western civilization. Every thread, chat, blog, social media platform, telephone conversation, rally, and dinner conversation is a great opportunity to red pill the people on this threat to our way of life.But you won't actually do anything about it.

Blake
07-19-2015, 01:59 PM
Muslims are the single biggest threat to western civilization. Every thread, chat, blog, social media platform, telephone conversation, rally, and dinner conversation is a great opportunity to red pill the people on this threat to our way of life.

then you should list your suggestions for nullifying this threat here so we can have a dinner level conversation right here.

m>s
07-19-2015, 02:14 PM
Deport them all back to the sandbox like based toneshttp://pedestriantv-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F02%2F06%2F88cfb2c8-69e5-4aae-aab5-eb702ee044d0-Tone3.jpg

SupremeGuy
07-19-2015, 03:18 PM
Go the fuck to bed David:lmao

I see I didn't miss much last night. Holy fuck I'm hungover. :wakeup

Blake
07-19-2015, 06:14 PM
Deport them all back to the sandbox like based tones

you hate the constitution huh

m>s
07-19-2015, 06:21 PM
you hate the constitution huh
It used to be policy to disallow immigration from eastern countries based on ideological differences. Nothing has changed and it should still be the policy today. It's completely constitutional like it was then.

Blake
07-19-2015, 08:25 PM
It used to be policy to disallow immigration from eastern countries based on ideological differences. Nothing has changed and it should still be the policy today. It's completely constitutional like it was then.

No I'm talking about US born Muslims. You hate Americans and the constitution.

spurraider21
07-19-2015, 08:42 PM

it should for most public schools. i know the UC's cost about 13k a year right now (tuition... not including books). if she's paying for room/board it could change things

m>s
07-19-2015, 08:44 PM
No I'm talking about US born Muslims. You hate Americans and the constitution.
There's nothing constitutional about that, that law was revised back in the 80s and it was an act of treason against this country. Repeal it and retroactively reverse it.

spurraider21
07-19-2015, 08:49 PM
why are we talking about christians/muslims/cakes/davids in this thread?

SupremeGuy
07-19-2015, 08:59 PM
why are we talking about christians/muslims/cakes/davids in this thread?It's the natural evolution of every thread that chump/blake post in, tbh. :lol

Blake
07-19-2015, 09:11 PM
But david, that's not the question. Here, I'll repeat it for you, david, I know you've been stressed lately:

Oh. Look at this retarded ass bringing up Islam in this thread

SupremeGuy
07-19-2015, 09:38 PM
Oh. Look at this retarded ass bringing up Islam in this threadWhen did you first realize that you were a cuck?

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 10:18 PM
When did you first realize that you were a cuck?lol dude can never stay on topic.

m>s
07-19-2015, 10:37 PM
lol dude can never stay on topic.
Pot kettle etc

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 10:39 PM
Pot kettle etcSame to you.

SupremeGuy
07-19-2015, 10:42 PM
lol dude can never stay on topic.It's a good thing the cuck has you david, whatever would he do without you?

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 10:45 PM
It's a good thing the cuck has you david, whatever would he do without you?Going off topic again. It's a good thing you are so desperate to change the subject all the time. :tu

SupremeGuy
07-19-2015, 10:52 PM
Going off topic again. It's a good thing you are so desperate to change the subject all the time. :tuIt's plain as day that you're desperate to take attention away from me asking when blake first realized he was a cuck, david.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 10:54 PM
It's plain as day that you're desperate to take attention away from me asking when blake first realized he was a cuck, david.It's plain as day that you are desperate to change the subject, David -- just as you have done already in this thread and so many others.

Clipper Nation
07-19-2015, 10:55 PM
lol dude can never stay on topic.
:lmao:lmao:lmao YOU of all people posting this, David... my sides :lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 10:56 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao YOU of all people posting this, David... my sides :lmao:lmao:lmaoYou did exactly the same thing in this thread, David. :lol

Clipper Nation
07-19-2015, 11:09 PM
You did exactly the same thing in this thread, David. :lol

You do the same thing in every thread that goes against the liberal agenda, David. Plus you snitch and get people banned for being :cry mean :cry to you or the cuck.

SupremeGuy
07-19-2015, 11:09 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao YOU of all people posting this, David... my sides :lmao:lmao:lmaoDavid isn't too bright, CN. He's so desperate to deflect attention away from blake and his cucking history that he'll probably try to change the subject again.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 11:11 PM
You do the same thing in every thread that goes against the liberal agenda, David. Plus you snitch and get people banned for being :cry mean :cry to you or the cuck.

David isn't too bright, CN. He's so desperate to deflect attention away from blake and his cucking history that he'll probably try to change the subject again.lol David and David, you're so obsessed with me you can't stay on topic if your life depended on it. Keep talking about us and not the topic. It's all you can do, David and David.

SupremeGuy
07-19-2015, 11:12 PM
You do the same thing in every thread that goes against the liberal agenda, David. Plus you snitch and get people banned for being :cry mean :cry to you or the cuck.Getting people banned on an online forum for being mean to you is pretty much the epitome of being a bitch, tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 11:13 PM
Getting people banned on an online forum for being mean to you is pretty much the epitome of being a bitch, tbh.David, you're still talking about me. :lol

And you're still wrong, David.

Clipper Nation
Getting people banned on an online forum for being mean to you is pretty much the epitome of being a bitch, tbh.

Agreed. Free apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260). All he did was talk basketball, but he didn't fit in to David's vision of SpursTalk as the next Tumblr or Jezebel, so he had to go.

SupremeGuy
lol David, you're so obsessed with me you can't stay on topic if your life depended on it. Keep talking about us and not the topic. It's all you can do, David.Ok, right now I'm just trying to get a simple answer out of blake. Why are the two of you always so scared of answering my questions?

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 11:14 PM
Agreed. Free apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260). All he did was talk basketball, but he didn't fit in to David's vision of SpursTalk as the next Tumblr or Jezebel, so he had to go.lol David crying about applesauce.

Ok, right now I'm just trying to get a simple answer out of blake. Why are the two of you always so scared to answer my questions?lol David. You're still obsessed with Blake.

Clipper Nation
07-19-2015, 11:28 PM
lol David crying about applesauce.
Yeah, you did cry about "applesauce" enough to get him banned.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 11:32 PM
Yeah, you did cry about "applesauce" enough to get him banned.No need. All I had to do was sit back and watch him get himself banned just like all those before him.

You aren't very smart, David. If you were, you'd see how it happens.

Clipper Nation
07-19-2015, 11:34 PM
No need. All I had to do was sit back and watch him get himself banned just like all those before him.

You aren't very smart, David. If you were, you'd see how it happens.

I've seen how it happens, David. A poster makes you butthurt, you go running to the mods via PM and get them banned.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 11:36 PM
I've seen how it happens, David. A poster makes you butthurt, you go running to the mods via PM and get them banned.lol David, you think I hold so much power over you and your krew.

Boo!

Clipper Nation
07-19-2015, 11:37 PM
lol David, you think I hold so much power over you and your krew.

Boo!

I'm not your "boo," David. I'm heterosexual.

You snitchedPERIOD

SupremeGuy
07-19-2015, 11:38 PM
lol David crying about applesauce.

lol David. You're still obsessed with Blake.Obsessed if making thread after thread about the same subject, david. Much like do with Christianity. I'm just trying to get a simple out of your friend, david. I know how the two of you hate answering questions, but I figured one so simple wouldn't be met with such opposition.

m>s
07-19-2015, 11:42 PM
Same to you.
I'm not the one placing accusations of going off topic itt David.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2015, 11:44 PM
I'm not your "boo," David. I'm heterosexual.You're the one calling bakeries for your gay wedding cake, David.

You snitchedPERIODYou're on your period, David.

Obsessed if making thread after thread about the same subject, david. Much like do with Christianity. I'm just trying to get a simple out of your friend, david. I know how the two of you hate answering questions, but I figured one so simple wouldn't be met with such opposition.Do you speak English, David?

I'm not the one placing accusations of going off topic itt David.You just did, David.

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:03 AM
Just pointed out your hipocrcy after the fact David

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:06 AM
Just pointed out your hipocrcy after the fact DavidNo, David. You accused me -- and by doing so went off this topic.

Just accept it, David. Don't be little bitch again.

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:18 AM
Speaking of little bitch I asked you once before if you do mutual combat, Texas is a mutual combat state

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:19 AM
Speaking of little bitch I asked you once before if you do mutual combat, Texas is a mutual combat stateYou don't do anything, so what's it to you, David?

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:24 AM
You don't do anything, so what's it to you, David?
I'll be in Austin in the coming months you up for a little mutual combat?

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:34 AM
I'll be in Austin in the coming months you up for a little mutual combat?You aren't, so what would it matter?

Blake
07-20-2015, 12:36 AM
I'm not your "boo," David. I'm heterosexual.

You snitchedPERIOD

if I didn't see your user name, I'd swear this was a silverblk mystix post.

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:37 AM
You aren't, so what would it matter?
I am, so what's it going to be David?

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:39 AM
I am, so what's it going to be David?You aren't, David. You have never done one thing you said you would on this forum. So you're not going to do mutual combat either.

m>s
07-20-2015, 01:05 AM
You aren't, David. You have never done one thing you said you would on this forum. So you're not going to do mutual combat either.
Speak for yourself, lol pussaaaaay

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 01:26 AM
Speak for yourself, lol pussaaaaayYou already spoke for yourself by pussing out of everything you ever said you would do here.

That's your fault and your problem. lol pussaaaaay

m>s
07-20-2015, 01:29 AM
Chump dumped is a tranvestite, see I can make stuff up too. Just speak for yourself do you do mutual combat or no? At the very least you can agree and show up to prove that I won't do anything but you won't agree because in reality you're scared.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 01:34 AM
Chump dumped is a tranvestite, see I can make stuff up too. Just speak for yourself do you do mutual combat or no? At the very least you can agree and show up to prove that I won't do anything but you won't agree because in reality you're scared.I'm not making anything up. You lied about who you are several times over and completely pussed out when someone agreed to meet you.

No one could ever be scared of you. You're a pussy.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2015, 06:16 AM
if I didn't see your user name, I'd swear this was a silverblk mystix post.
If I didn't see your username, I'd still know this was a cuckpost.

mrsmaalox
07-20-2015, 08:12 AM
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss88/dskekaha/pls_make_the_stupid_stop.jpg

m>s
07-20-2015, 10:14 AM
I'm not making anything up. You lied about who you are several times over and completely pussed out when someone agreed to meet you.

No one could ever be scared of you. You're a pussy.
So don't stand there with your limp dick in your hand making false accusations just prove it, it's real easy and legal in the state of Texas.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 10:24 AM
So don't stand there with your limp dick in your hand making false accusations just prove it, it's real easy and legal in the state of Texas.Sure thing, pal.

Name a time and place and post your picture here so I know who to look for.

Prove how badly you want to meet up with another dude.

Blake
07-20-2015, 10:25 AM
If I didn't see your username, I'd still know this was a cuckpost.

sbm technique.

Now call me cuck again because that'll teach me etc

DisAsTerBot
07-20-2015, 10:26 AM
wait, m<s is trying to meet people in person again?

is he gonna wear a head dress so you know it's him?

m>s
07-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Sure thing, pal.

Name a time and place and post your picture here so I know who to look for.

Prove how badly you want to meet up with another dude.
No picture, but I will name the time and place between September and November when I have plans to be near Austin I will stop by.

Blake
07-20-2015, 10:44 AM
No picture, but I will name the time and place between September and November when I have plans to be near Austin I will stop by.

I've never understood this shtick

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 10:47 AM
No pictureThen you're not serious, pussy.

m>s
07-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Then you're not serious, pussy.
Just show up that's all you've got todo. You worry about chumpdumper not what I do. Just hold up your end and I'll be there.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 11:28 AM
Just show up that's all you've got todo. You worry about chumpdumper not what I do. Just hold up your end and I'll be there.You have my terms. If you are so eager to meet another dude, you will meet them. Otherwise, you're a pussy,

m>s
07-20-2015, 11:33 AM
Cop out, real men don't need to set unreasonable terms to ensure that it doesn't happen, they just show up

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 11:35 AM
Cop out, real men don't need to set unreasonable terms to ensure that it doesn't happen, they just show upIt's not unreasonable, it is the surest way to know you are serious and not just being a pussy like every time before. You made your own reputation, dude. Now you have to live with it.

unleashbaynes
07-20-2015, 11:35 AM
Chump dumper defender of the gays insulting somebody by implying that they're gay.....bad form tbh

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 11:38 AM
Chump dumper defender of the gays insulting somebody by implying that they're gay.....bad form tbhWhy do you think being called gay is an insult?

Mitch
07-20-2015, 11:38 AM
RumpHumper is pretty pathetic

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:05 PM
Chump making more excuses than may weather, except he'll lose though

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Chump making more excuses than may weather, except he'll lose thoughHey, you have all the power to make this happen now.

But you won't do it.

That's OK. You can be a pussy.

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:08 PM
Hey, you have all the power to make this happen now.

But you won't do it.

That's OK. You can be a pussy.
I'm not going to sit here and play grab ass with you all day faggot, stop putting restrictions and it'll happen otherwise you're the pussy. I'm ready to do this David.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:09 PM
I'm not going to sit here and play grab ass with you all day faggot, stop putting restrictions and it'll happen otherwise you're the pussy. I'm ready to do this David.then you know what to do, David.

m>s
While you're at it bring Blake and I'll bring gtown

mrsmaalox
wait, m<s is trying to meet people in person again?

is he gonna wear a head dress so you know it's him?

He'll know it's him when he doesn't show up.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:10 PM
He'll know it's him when he doesn't show up.CROFL

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:12 PM
While you're at it bring Blake and I'll bring gtownYou need backup now?

lol pussy

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:12 PM
He'll know it's him when he doesn't show up.
You still mad that you're too old for me to find attractive? It's not my fault you shouldn't be mad, you should hit up joe chalupa see if he's single

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:16 PM
You need backup now?

lol pussy
No we just both really want to meet you two

Blake
07-20-2015, 12:17 PM
While you're at it bring Blake and I'll bring gtown

Bring silverblk mystix so that johnsmith will want to go.
Meet at Buffalo wild wings tbh

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:19 PM
You're not above it, let us not forget you both shitpost here 24/7. This is your life. Better defend your rep that you put countless hours into.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:20 PM
No we just both really want to meet you twoFor what purpose?

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:20 PM
For what purpose?
For mutual combat legal under tax state law.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:21 PM
For mutual combat legal under tax state law.Mutual combat for what purpose?

spurraider21

BTW, you never gave SupremeGuy (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31447) that number he was asking about.
lol so ur the fgt who derailed the thread by bringing up the muslim thing

m>s
Mutual combat for what purpose?
To fight

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:22 PM
lol so ur the fgt who derailed the thread by bringing up the muslim thing:lol

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:22 PM
To fightFight for what purpose?

Bonner4MVP
07-20-2015, 12:26 PM
How you guys work up the motivation to waste hours debating back and forth something so pointless is beyond me.

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:26 PM
Fight for what purpose?
To settle our differences like men

mrsmaalox
07-20-2015, 12:27 PM
You still mad that you're too old for me to find attractive? It's not my fault you shouldn't be mad, you should hit up joe chalupa see if he's single

Nah, we are even because I find you too stupid to be attractive. Keep hitting up Igotnocock, no doubt he's single :)

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:27 PM
To settle our differences like menHow would that settle any differences?

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:28 PM
Nah, we are even because I find you too stupid to be attractive. Keep hitting up Igotnocock, no doubt he's single :)All this guy wants is to drive three hours to meet up with three other dudes.

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:33 PM
I'll be there anyway on business, just wanted to show people what kind of spineless creature you are tbh

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:33 PM
You and Blake both have no backbone.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:37 PM
I'll be there anyway on business, just wanted to show people what kind of spineless creature you are tbhPost your picture, tough guy. Then I will know you mean business.

Accounting business.

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:41 PM
Yeah posting picture hurrr that's telling me

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:42 PM
Nah, we are even because I find you too stupid to be attractive. Keep hitting up Igotnocock, no doubt he's single :)
You're Mexican though right?

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:46 PM
Yeah posting picture hurrr that's telling meWell you certainly are afraid to do it.

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:51 PM
Post yours, "not David"

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Post yours, "not David"I'm not the one desperate to meet me, David.

You have my conditions; you chose to puss out. That's fine. Don't throw a fit about it.

m>s
07-20-2015, 12:56 PM
You speak with a forked tongue, notDavid

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 01:01 PM
You speak with a forked tongue, notDavidYou asked to meet me, David.

Why do you have such a problem posting your picture for everyone to see what a badass you are?

You say you want to travel here to beat me up, but you're afraid to post your own picture? WTF?

m>s
07-20-2015, 01:04 PM
Trees smart and then there's dumb, notDavid. I'm the former, you're the latter.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Trees smart and then there's dumb, notDavid. I'm the former, you're the latter.There's badass and there's pussy. You're a pussy.

You talk so much shit but when you are called out for something as simple as your picture, you piss yourself.

That wasn't smart.

Blake
07-20-2015, 02:12 PM
Trees smart and then there's dumb, notDavid. I'm the former, you're the latter.

see the problem here is that you're trying to use this meet-to-fight shtick on posters that have seen you use it before. Around 5-6 years ago (?) When you tried it on whottt and then again when you wanted to meet Mono at a bball court in Dallas. Both times being miserable fails on your part.

so again I really don't see the payoff for you by using this shtick at this point in time. Especially on anyone that knows how much of a weak, multiple personality, schizo you are

mouse
07-20-2015, 02:23 PM
There's badass and there's pussy. You're a pussy.

You talk so much shit but when you are called out for something as simple as your picture, you piss yourself.

Chump pulling out the smack bat!

http://factorydirectcraft.com/pimages/20120614142610-705040/miniature_baseball_bat_and_ball_1.jpg

m>s
07-20-2015, 02:25 PM
No both times it was they who didn't show up, I knew they wouldn't do I didn't bother. Kept giving sarcastic comments about being on their way. But don't hide behind them, just show up.

ChumpDumper
07-20-2015, 02:29 PM
:cry I knew they wouldn't do I didn't bother. :cryI know you won't so I won't bother.

Blake
07-20-2015, 02:32 PM
No both times it was they who didn't show up, I knew they wouldn't do I didn't bother. Kept giving sarcastic comments about being on their way. But don't hide behind them, just show up.

Right, you pussied out.