PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Files Lawsuit Against Parents and To Make Them Apologize to Him

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 03:44 PM
Kobe filed a lawsuit against his parents to stop them from selling his memorabilia of
his from his high school days. His parents took the Jerseys, trophies, rings and other
items to a auction house to sell it for a $450,000 house they wanted in Las Vegas.
They didn't tell him they were selling and when he found out about it he filed a lawsuit against
his parents and the auction house to get it back. The was settlement out of court and he got
back 90% of the items but the relationship between him and his parents can't be good along
with this public apologize he made the write......

“We regret our actions and statements related to the Kobe Bryant auction memorabilia.
We apologize for any misunderstanding and unintended pain we have caused our son and appreciate
the financial support he has provided over the years. We also apologize to Goldin Auctions for their
inadvertent involvement in this matter and thank them for their assistance.”

That's a tough stand to take against your parents to public embarrass them
no mater how mad you are at them...... WOW :wow

xellos88330
07-17-2015, 03:46 PM
in b4 "cuz kobe don't take shit from anyone"

ambchang
07-17-2015, 03:47 PM
Churches aren't cheap. Gotta fund them with something.

Thread
07-17-2015, 03:51 PM
Amy

spurraider21
07-17-2015, 03:52 PM
Amy
Reading Room

Thread
07-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Reading Room

spurraider21
07-17-2015, 03:55 PM
wins for the lakers this year?

Thread
07-17-2015, 03:56 PM
wins for the lakers this year?

Millions that Duncan lost.

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 03:56 PM
Why won't top free agents play for the Lakers?

Silver&Black
07-17-2015, 04:02 PM
Why won't top free agents play for the Lakers?

"You can be my Pau Gasol"

Chinook
07-17-2015, 04:22 PM
I agree with Kobe. WTF were his folks thinking? Their son has plenty of money. I wouldn't be surprised if he's bought them at least one house, honestly.

Thread
07-17-2015, 04:50 PM
I agree with Kobe. WTF were his folks thinking? Their son has plenty of money. I wouldn't be surprised if he's bought them at least one house, honestly.

Money is a heady soup, nooky. Old man Bryant made peanuts, but, wanted better for his son, groomed him, nurtured him, trained him, mentored him with a single goal in mind, not to rape,,,,just kiddin', the single goal? To be an NBA superstar. They probably never talked about the money, because as a parent you do not know where your rights are. That's where the child must take control with boundless grace. The problem with Kobe is he married young. When you marry like that it's not of the same blood. Vanessa doesn't look at that money as Bryant family money. It's her and Kobe's money. Kobe wanted to give money to his parents, but, as wife Van wanted a say, or, at least knowledge. That's demeaning to his parents. They should not have had to ask Kobe for it and probably wouldn't have if not for that marriage. "Here dad, mom."... cut a check at least 6 figures several times a year. Don't even make them think to ask. Just give it. Once he married it got all fucked up. They feel like shit. Van feels empowered, Kobe is caught in the middle. It ain't life & death, but, it is tragic.

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Money is a heady soup, nooky. Old man Bryant made peanuts, but, wanted better for his son, groomed him, nurtured him, trained him, mentored him with a single goal in mind, not to rape,,,,just kiddin', the single goal? To be an NBA superstar. They probably never talked about the money, because as a parent you do not know where your rights are. That's where the child must take control with boundless grace. The problem with Kobe is he married young. When you marry like that it's not of the same blood. Vanessa doesn't look at that money as Bryant family money. It's her and Kobe's money. Kobe wanted to give money to his parents, but, as wife Van wanted a say, or, at least knowledge. That's demeaning to his parents. They should not have had to ask Kobe for it and probably wouldn't have if not for that marriage. "Here dad, mom."... cut a check at least 6 figures several times a year. Don't even make them think to ask. Just give it. Once he married it got all fucked up. They feel like shit. Van feels empowered, Kobe is caught in the middle. It ain't life & death, but, it is tragic.

So Kobe wont stand up to Van. Van has filed for divorce and wanted half his money. He has given in so many times. She told him (as per you) it's
her money also so Kobe can't give his parents any money without her involved. So it's VAN who the problem is ...You think she could be holding the kids over
Kobe's head to get what she want's. She is not money hungry...No way!...or is Kobe just a pussy who will let his wife walk all over him.....
And you run Tim down all the time :lol

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:15 PM
So Kobe wont stand up to Van. Van has filed for divorce and wanted half his money. He has given in so many times. She told him (as per you) it's
her money also so Kobe can't give his parents any money without her involved. So it's VAN who the problem is ...You think she could be holding the kids over
Kobe's head to get what she want's. She is not money hungry...No way!...or is Kobe just a pussy who will let his wife walk all over him.....
And you run Tim down all the time :lol

It is her money. At marriage default she gets (a) say, on everything,,,everything includes money. That is difficult for EVERYONE born Bryant to wrap their mind around. Like that (Dale snaps his fingers) it's over. over-over I wouldn't like it if I were father or mother Bryant. Sure, they understand American culture, and that is the way it is, but, it's jolting when you're talking endless millions of dollars as far as the eye can see.

Everything slows down then, mother & father Bryant start backtracking the prior 18 years and all the work and labor and sacrifice they'd made comes to the fore. With an "I do." & a signature they're cut out, as far as the eye can see. They're at the mercy and whim of a virtual stranger. It's horrible.

usdane
07-17-2015, 05:17 PM
Man it must be a slow news day for Spurm Fan to post something more than 2 years old.

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 05:26 PM
It is her money. At marriage default she gets (a) say, on everything,,,everything includes money. That is difficult for EVERYONE born Bryant to wrap their mind around. Like that (Dale snaps his fingers) it's over. over-over I wouldn't like it if I were father or mother Bryant. Sure, they understand American culture, and that is the way it is, but, it's jolting when you're talking endless millions of dollars as far as the eye can see.

Everything slows down then, mother & father Bryant start backtracking the prior 18 years and all the work and labor and sacrifice they'd made comes to the fore. With an "I do." & a signature they're cut out, as far as the eye can see. They're at the mercy and whim of a virtual stranger. It's horrible.

So you are making excuses for not manning up and dumping Van.

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 05:28 PM
Man it must be a slow news day for Spurm Fan to post something more than 2 years old.

How many years has Laker fan dredged up Tim' s past......since High School?

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:36 PM
So you are making excuses for not manning up and dumping Van.

I don't need to. She is entitled as wife. That's it. Mother & father Bryant have two choices: take it, or, choice two: go to the mat over it. If you're a responsible adult and loving parent(s) you take it. It preserves the family unit that has now grown by one and will most likely grow by 2 or more. If you take a fit, you lose your son, your grandchildren and your daughter in-a-law,,,in the name of (money.) There were rumors of tumult during the short engagement, then some estrangement after the marriage, then the lawsuit. There has been some reconciliation, some fence mending. But, it ain't Ozzie & Harriet Nelson, I can assure you that.

The only winner here is Vanessa. The blooded Bryants lose.

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:37 PM
How many years has Laker fan dredged up Tim' s past......since High School?

I got no problem discussing our foibles, skeletons from our closet. Not at all.

Kool Bob Love
07-17-2015, 05:38 PM
This motherfucker. You only get one set of parents. Clown shit.

Thread
07-17-2015, 05:43 PM
This motherfucker. You only get one set of parents. Clown shit.

But, your first loyalty is to your wife. You put no one above her. No one. The moment you do, you're sunk, maybe not today, but, the day will come. A good parent knows this and accepts it, and doesn't try to undermine or usurp the wife, doesn't begrudge her her rank and rights under the law and under American culture. Sure, it's easy at thousands. I could walk away from thousands, but, millions? No. I'd take my son for a ride, alone and we'd straighten it out. We'd go right to the bank so there'd be no paper trail and he'd fork it over. And he'd be glad to do it this underhanded way for father Robinson.

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 05:58 PM
But, your first loyalty is to your wife. You put no one above her. No one. The moment you do, you're sunk, maybe not today, but, the day will come. A good parent knows this and accepts it, and doesn't try to undermine or usurp the wife, doesn't begrudge her her rank and rights under the law and under American culture. Sure, it's easy at thousands. I could walk away from thousands, but, millions? No. I'd take my son for a ride, alone and we'd straighten it out. We'd go right to the bank so there'd be no paper trail and he'd fork it over. And he'd be glad to do it this underhanded way for father Robinson.

Kobe is so loyal? How did he put VAN ahead of the woman he bent over in Colorado and then bought her off with a
$4 mil rock so she wouldn't take half of his fortune along with the kids...You keep running down Tim as your arguments for Kobe
is weaker than anything Tim has ever done.....

Kool Bob Love
07-17-2015, 06:04 PM
^

He's got a point Cub. Kobe ain't loyal. Smh.

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 06:33 PM
Kobe taking care of the inlaws.....

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/vanessa-bryant-three-homes_zpsuusquylf.jpg

Thread
07-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Kobe is so loyal? How did he put VAN ahead of the woman he bent over in Colorado and then bought her off with a
$4 mil rock so she wouldn't take half of his fortune along with the kids...You keep running down Tim as your arguments for Kobe
is weaker than anything Tim has ever done.....

Obviously Kobe did not and he paid a price. He made contrition, penance, she hauled his ass in front of the nation and made him confess to his wrongdoing. I've never defended him and his rape. I've stipulated to it right down the line. He didn't just throw away his marriage like the Duncans did. He & Van went to work and mended it, saving the marriage and their children's contentment.

* I don't do the $4 million rock thing. Only an asshole does that. She could've bought 20 of 'em with the divorce settlement, A. & B, you don't buy something like that "off the rack." Use your head, Nutzy.

Axegrinder
07-17-2015, 06:49 PM
Horseshit....it was ALL Kobe and his giant ego/endless GREED and complete lack of morals. Y'all actin like this ancient turdsmoker is dropping facts, when the reality is that he has absolutely no way of knowing shit. At least my opinion is based on well known facts

Thread
07-17-2015, 06:51 PM
Horseshit....it was ALL Kobe and his giant ego/endless GREED and complete lack of morals. Y'all actin like this ancient turdsmoker is dropping facts, when the reality is that he has absolutely no way of knowing shit. At least my opinion is based on well known facts

Lettin' the Clippers beat ya at home, then drag that ass back to Staples and beat ya gain.

On your repeat year. You assholes.

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 06:55 PM
Obviously Kobe did not and he paid a price. He made contrition, penance, she hauled his ass in front of the nation and made him confess to his wrongdoing. I've never defended him and his rape. I've stipulated to it right down the line. He didn't just throw away his marriage like the Duncans did. He & Van went to work and mended it, saving the marriage and their children's contentment.

* I don't do the $4 million rock thing. Only an asshole does that. She could've bought 20 of 'em with the divorce settlement, A. & B, you don't buy something like that "off the rack." Use your head, Nutzy.

Van is in for the Money..Kobe knows he can buy her off. She filed for divorce a few years after the ring when he was banging around. He kissed ass
because after 10 years its all community property. She was out dating during that time and the reason she came back was the last payday
he was getting. The reason he came back was she signed up to be on the show........

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/0120-vanessa-bryant-ex-01_zps6a4inysz.jpg

Axegrinder
07-17-2015, 06:57 PM
Weakass deflection per par coot

Thread
07-17-2015, 06:59 PM
Weakass deflection per par coot

Just followin' your lead.

Thread
07-17-2015, 07:00 PM
Van is in for the Money..Kobe knows he can buy her off. She filed for divorce a few years after the ring when he was banging around. He kissed ass
because after 10 years its all community property. She was out dating during that time and the reason she came back was the last payday
he was getting. The reason he came back was she signed up to be on the show........

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/0120-vanessa-bryant-ex-01_zps6a4inysz.jpg

Forget it. You're incapable of conversation. Fuckin' shame.

Axegrinder
07-17-2015, 07:02 PM
:lolold coot forgot the meaning of deflection. Go swallow your Geritol

Thread
07-17-2015, 07:22 PM
:lolold coot forgot the meaning of deflection. Go swallow your Geritol

That's exactly what I intend to do. After that & a nap I'll be fit.

Biernutz
07-17-2015, 07:25 PM
Forget it. You're incapable of conversation. Fuckin' shame.

Tee Hee
AMY
I set the trends...

Go back and look at all your post. Most all your past post are only a half a sentence long.

I am going on Kobe because I get tired of the same parrot crap about Tim by your Kool
gang of retards. Nothing new it's just harassment of this Spurs board. It's not trolling
because trolling you have to be a bit witty or funny.

Axegrinder
07-17-2015, 07:25 PM
Be sure to take your life alert with you

Thread
07-17-2015, 07:30 PM
Tee Hee
AMY
I set the trends...

Go back and look at all your post. Most all your past post are only a half a sentence long.

I am going on Kobe because I get tired of the same parrot crap about Tim by your Kool
gang of retards. Nothing new it's just harassment of this Spurs board. It's not trolling
because trolling you have to be a bit witty or funny.

& in this case I forged a conversation with you. I left all my attendant shit (above) behind and tried to plow thru the attendant shit you insisted on bringing along hoping you'd drop it and we could have a splendid conversation. You refused. You just kept parroting your attendant shit.

Anytime you want to drop your shit, I'll drop my shit and we can converse. I'd enjoy that, Nutzy.

TDMVPDPOY
07-17-2015, 11:15 PM
how much was his net wealth b4 and date of divorce?

has he manage to recoup those losses?

Thread
07-18-2015, 12:40 AM

It's impossible to say. Duncan's disasters are never part of a post mortem. Even the judge jockeyed out to the house to grant the divorce.

He lost the $25 million, sure, but, even there Tim brazened it out and everywhere else but, here (it's a good thing). The Spurs have to be preserved at all costs. I understand that. I hate it, and I'll blast hair all over the walls in response, but, I acknowledge it.

Biernutz
07-18-2015, 02:37 AM

The money mangers taking of the money was discovered when they had to do an
accounting for the divorce. You could say the divorce kept that guy from
taking more but the loss should be shared by Tim and his ex.

Thread
07-18-2015, 04:22 AM
The money mangers taking of the money was discovered when they had to do an
accounting for the divorce. You could say the divorce kept that guy from
taking more but the loss should be shared by Tim and his ex.

So, in other words aside from selling your shit, stringing your ropes and the state taking over your autonomy on your children's custody's, the divorce was A GOOD THING.

Strange Love
07-18-2015, 04:23 AM
So, in other words aside from selling your shit, stringing your ropes and the state taking over your autonomy on your children's custody's, the divorce was A GOOD THING.

What are you doing up so late?

Thread
07-18-2015, 04:25 AM
What are you doing up so late?

I had to take a leak & couldn't resist.

buttsR4rebounding
07-18-2015, 05:06 AM

Damn, you must be tight with Kobe.

Biernutz
07-18-2015, 05:12 AM
PARROT----same old crap over and over....

Thread
07-18-2015, 10:05 AM
PARROT----same old crap over and over....

You were set to nail the Bryant's up for it, but, it ended up the Duncan's in divorce after all.

ha.

xellos88330
07-18-2015, 10:57 AM
Technically, that ruling I would deem incorrect. It was his parents money that bought all that high school memorabilia. The amount of money invested in his future should only be returned if you look at it that way. How much sacrifice did his parents go through to get him those shoes, training equipment etc... to become a great basketball player. His parents earned them just as much as Kobe did. Hell, he owes his existence to his parents and this clown sues them? What a loser. I would have filed a counter suit for all the food expenses and other stuff because I as a parent could have easily given him up for adoption, but choose to take on the investment of a child rather than have him become a child of the state.

Thread
07-18-2015, 11:03 AM
Technically, that ruling I would deem incorrect. It was his parents money that bought all that high school memorabilia. The amount of money invested in his future should only be returned if you look at it that way. How much sacrifice did his parents go through to get him those shoes, training equipment etc... to become a great basketball player. His parents earned them just as much as Kobe did. Hell, he owes his existence to his parents and this clown sues them? What a loser. I would have filed a counter suit for all the food expenses and other stuff because I as a parent could have easily given him up for adoption, but choose to take on the investment of a child rather than have him become a child of the state.

...like Duncan's children are.

xellos88330
07-18-2015, 11:09 AM
...like Duncan's children are.

*yawn*

You really need new source material. You are quickly becoming a dinosaur on this site.

Thread
07-18-2015, 11:25 AM
*yawn*

You really need new source material. You are quickly becoming a dinosaur on this site.

Oh, bullshit. When it looked like the Bryant's were going to split apart and divorce SF had a great old time,,,throwin' the Duncan's solid marriage in our face as an example. Turns out the Duncan's marriage was a gd scam to enable a homosexual Tim to live out of the closet. The Bryants? They didn't just piss away their marriage, they worked on it, saved it and saved their children the tragedy. The Duncan's kids? They belong to the state first & foremost.

Eat that, x.

Biernutz
07-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Oh, bullshit. When it looked like the Bryant's were going to split apart and divorce SF had a great old time,,,throwin' the Duncan's solid marriage in our face as an example. Turns out the Duncan's marriage was a gd scam to enable a homosexual Tim to live out of the closet. The Bryants? They didn't just piss away their marriage, they worked on it, saved it and saved their children the tragedy. The Duncan's kids? They belong to the state first & foremost.

Eat that, x.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/bag_zps1df11680.jpg

Thread
07-19-2015, 02:13 PM
^^^

Eat that, x.

xellos88330
07-19-2015, 11:34 PM

Eat that, x.

I never made fun of the divorce and I am a Spurs fan. I made fun of the reason, not the divorce.

So once again... you are left like Kobe... alone and jacking off.

Thread
07-20-2015, 05:53 AM
I never made fun of the divorce and I am a Spurs fan. I made fun of the reason, not the divorce.

So once again... you are left like Kobe... alone and jacking off.

& I ain't complainin'. I like alone & I like jacking off.