PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant or Shaquille O'neal

Infinite_limit
07-18-2015, 11:45 PM
Let's Hear it Laker Fan Base!

http://shatterthebackboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Kobe-and-Shaq.jpg

http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/KobeShaq-300x225.jpg

http://static.vibe.com/files/images/shaq-vs-kobe-5.jpg

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/game-on/2011/11/29/kobeshaqx-large.jpg

Shaq 3 Pau 2 Kobe 0
07-18-2015, 11:48 PM
← ← ← ← ← ← ←

Big Dog
07-18-2015, 11:50 PM
Wrong forum faggot

Infinite_limit
07-19-2015, 12:03 AM
http://www.juancole.com/images-ext/2013/03/accomplished-americas-blunder-2.jpg

Avante
07-19-2015, 12:56 AM
Hmmmmm?

Dynamic duos?

Glen "Mr.Outside" Davis & Doc "Me.Inside" Blanchard at Army, both would win the Heisman.

The Lone Ranger & Tonto

Amos & Andy

The Callahand Brothers

Batman & Robin

Simon & Garfunkel

Jan & Dean

Abbott & Costello

Ozzie & Harriet

Roy Rogers & Dale Evans

The Hatfields & McCoys

Leroy Carr & Scrapper Blackwell

Laurel & Hardy

Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis

The Black Keys

Georgia Tom Dorsey & Tampa Red

The Nickols Brothers

The Two Poor Boys

Tarter & Gay

The Righteous Brothers

Tarlton & Darby

The Nugrape Twins

Micky & Silvia

David & Goliath

Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe

The Roadwarriors

John Carlos & Tommie Smith

Venus & Serena Williams

The Sparks Brothers

Bonnie & Clyde

Penn & Teller

Brooks & Dunn

Samson & Deliah

The Nugrape Twins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzun7_Ynmks

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 09:10 AM
Did someone ask for a list?

Avante
07-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Did someone ask for a list?

It is pretty amazing how I do that isn't it slugger? Now how many there were new to you? When I die I;m going to will my brain to science, I do possess an incredible ability to store so much totally meaningless bullshit, it really is unique.

Bynumite
07-19-2015, 10:57 AM
← ← ← ← ← ← ←

Strong copy of my schtick on your sig faggot bitch boy.

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 10:59 AM
It is pretty amazing how I do that isn't it slugger? Now how many there were new to you? When I die I;m going to will my brain to science, I do possess an incredible ability to store so much totally meaningless bullshit, it really is unique.

It's amazing that you know how to use a computer.

Avante
07-19-2015, 11:03 AM
It's amazing that you know how to use a computer.

Is there a name for this? What is it when a person is in awe of somebody else but also feels in inferior so they must lash out so they feel better, what is that?

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 12:05 PM
Is there a name for this? What is it when a person is in awe of somebody else but also feels in inferior so they must lash out so they feel better, what is that?

That's not what is happening.

Avante
07-19-2015, 02:44 PM
That's not what is happening.

Sure appears that way to me. Dude, are you ever going to do anything besides leech off everyone else, well? I bet you used to get invited to parties until everyone figured out ya were a bore.

How about cooling the ...I;m a critic who leechs off everyone else....and actually do something all your very own. I have a soon to be 190 page thread going on, you can;t come up with anything at all? You really this uncreative?

Little man you have any idea how annoying it is to see a little do nothing like you running his fucking mouth, well?

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Sure appears that way to me. Dude, are you ever going to do anything besides leech off everyone else, well? I bet you used to get invited to parties until everyone figured out ya were a bore.

How about cooling the ...I;m a critic who leechs off everyone else....and actually do something all your very own. I have a soon to be 190 page thread going on, you can;t come up with anything at all? You really this uncreative?

Little man you have any idea how annoying it is to see a little do nothing like you running his fucking mouth, well?

You make threads on a message board. What an accomplishment. You have the time on your hands to bump and run up 190 pages. Congratulations. I'm so jealous. You got me.

Avante
07-19-2015, 03:02 PM
You make threads on a message board. What an accomplishment. You have the time on your hands to bump and run up 190 pages. Congratulations. I'm so jealous. You got me.

I'll go slow....

Dude, nobody wants some fuck like you who does nothing here but bug people fucking around with them, are you telling me you don't get that? All you do here is criticize and that sucks, got it?

Dude, if all you can do here is bug people don't run that shit by me, you got that asshole?

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 03:04 PM
I'll go slow....

Dude, nobody wants some fuck like you who does nothing here but bug people fucking around with them, are you telling me you don't get that? All you do here is criticize and that sucks, got it?

Dude, if you can do only that don't run that shit by me, you got that asshole?

Wrong. Just because I criticize you doesn't mean that's the only thing I do. That's egocentrically delusional. Which is why you deserve ridicule.

Avante
07-19-2015, 03:13 PM
Wrong. Just because I criticize you doesn't mean that's the only thing I do. That's egocentrically delusional. Which is why you deserve ridicule.

Show me one post of yours where you aren't playing the critic, that is a challenge. All I ever see you do is criticize and not just me. Right now you are thinking, yep, he's right I do do that a lot.

Point is.....who wants a cat too dumb/lazy to ever originate a few threads once in awhile coming in here and runniing their fucking mouth, yep, nobody!

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 04:14 PM
Most of my posts upstairs are basketball related tbh. The club is for trolling. Always has been, always will be.

Avante
07-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Most of my posts upstairs are basketball related tbh. The club is for trolling. Always has been, always will be.

Let me see if I have it right.

I also come here to just fuck around...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! but my fucking around is unacceptable fucking around, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 04:40 PM
Let me see if I have it right.

I also come here to just fuck around...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! but my fucking around is unacceptable fucking around, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I didn't say it was unacceptable.

Avante
07-19-2015, 04:42 PM
I didn't say it was unacceptable.

Why not just say it?

Avante, you are simply more fun to mess with than the others.

Go ahead you can do it.

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 04:45 PM
Why not just say it?

Avante, you are simply more fun to mess with than the others.

Go ahead you can do it.

Eh... You'll do.

Avante
07-19-2015, 04:49 PM
Eh... You'll do.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I once posted a list 10 miles long about sprinters in the NFL. I had their school their PRs, it was really something. Cat comes on..."you spelled (forgot) wrong"...hahaha!!!!!

Dude, why play that? Go ahead cool this "I can't say anything nice to the guy nope!"...and ..yep, you're special Avante,

ohmwrecker
07-19-2015, 04:58 PM
You're special alright.

Avante
07-19-2015, 05:12 PM
You're special alright.

Just can't do it can ya slugger, ha~~~~~~~~