PDA

View Full Version : "Tell Your Mom About The Orgasm"

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2015, 01:37 PM
:lol Seems like this bitch wanted it tbh...:lol

Some time later, after Ms. Constand had moved home to Canada, Mr. Cosby spoke with Ms. Constand’s mother on the telephone. The mother, he said, was upset about what her daughter said Mr. Cosby had done, describing the experience as “a mother’s nightmare.”

In the deposition, he said he was worried that Ms. Constand’s mother would think of him as a “dirty old man.”

During the call, Mr. Cosby told the deposing lawyers, he wanted Ms. Constand to tell her mother “about the orgasm” so that she would realize it was consensual.

“Tell your mother about the orgasm. Tell your mother how we talked,” he said he remembered thinking.

Subsequently, concerned that Ms. Constand and her mother might seek to embarrass him, he said he offered to help pay for Ms. Constand’s further education.

Good stuff..

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/arts/bill-cosby-deposition-reveals-calculated-pursuit-of-young-women-using-fame-drugs-and-deceit.html?referrer=

Why?
07-19-2015, 02:01 PM
Why did you start a new thread when there is already a Bill Cosby thread?

Why?
07-19-2015, 02:03 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250549

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2015, 02:09 PM

Make yourself feel better......BLOW ME!!!!!!

Avante
07-19-2015, 05:41 PM
It's real easy to see why Kool is still a cherry boy, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2015, 05:43 PM
It's real easy to see why Kool is still a cherry boy, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Judy about the molestation

DJR210
07-19-2015, 05:51 PM

:lol owned

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2015, 06:21 PM
:lol owned

Ask your mom about the Kool orgasm....:lol

DJR210
07-19-2015, 06:23 PM

She said you were a faggot and liked getting your butt fisted

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2015, 06:24 PM
She said you were a faggot and liked getting your butt fisted

Fisted with her tongue....did she tell ya?

DJR210
07-19-2015, 06:26 PM
Fisted with her tongue....did she tell ya?

You killed it, CB

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2015, 06:26 PM
You killed it, CB

Ohh yea

Avante
07-19-2015, 06:41 PM
Tell Judy about the molestation

Her dad and grandpa and older brother were all in the Army she's not a dumb kid like you. She knows what that world was about.

Avante
07-19-2015, 06:43 PM

So ya never notice how people look at ya funny, huh?

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2015, 06:43 PM
Her dad and grandpa and older brother were all in the Army she's not a dumb kid like you. She knows what that world was about.

See all I ever hafta ta do is just sit back and watch you self implode....:lmao thanks for letting us know you married into a family full of pedo's..

Hakakakakakakakaka

Avante
07-19-2015, 07:06 PM
See all I ever hafta ta do is just sit back and watch you self implode....:lmao thanks for letting us know you married into a family full of pedo's..

Hakakakakakakakaka

Trust me little guy kicking little shits like you around is not imploding, it's having fun.

Are you really that totally dumb when it comes to this servicemen and bar girls thing? Dude, you really do need an education, you come off as a total moron.

So you wouldn't have gone over, right? Stayed on the ship, right?

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2015, 07:20 PM
Trust me little guy kicking little shits like you around is not imploding, it's having fun.

Are you really that totally dumb when it comes to this servicemen and bar girls thing? Dude, you really do need an education, you come off as a total moron.

So you wouldn't have gone over, right? Stayed on the ship, right?

Question is it ok for a pack of niggas (which is what you were) to have sex with your 12 yr old daughter? Fuck borders....answer the fucking question...like I told you before your soul is required in HELL

Avante
07-19-2015, 07:28 PM
Question is it ok for a pack of niggas (which is what you were) to have sex with your 12 yr old daughter? Fuck borders....answer the fucking question...like I told you before your soul is required in HELL

Work with me slick....

The bars made THEIR money selling drinks ok? Now think stupid, how many 12 years old do you think they'd hire, you really this dumb?

Stupid, that 12 year old girl thing was about the whore houses,ok? I have never been to a whore house in my life, ok?

Dude, you really are a moron, real talk!

Koolaid_Man
07-19-2015, 07:44 PM
Work with me slick....

The bars made THEIR money selling drinks ok? Now think stupid, how many 12 years old do you think they'd hire, you really this dumb?

Stupid, that 12 year old girl thing was about the whore houses,ok? I have never been to a whore house in my life, ok?

Dude, you really are a moron, real talk!

Simple question..answer it

Avante
07-19-2015, 07:57 PM
Simple question..answer it

I just did and if you had even half a brain you'd see it.

Bobby Junk
07-20-2015, 01:31 AM
Make yourself feel better......BLOW ME!!!!!!

That's what he said.