PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Becky Hammon

Splits
07-19-2015, 07:46 PM
How genius does Pop look now? This girl has been outcoaching all of her counterparts in Vegas, running circles around them. Sticking to Spur principals, running our system with two end-of-bench players and D-league trash, bringing Simmons off the bench despite his breakout summer, the called plays out of timeouts, just an all around fantastic performance. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I could actually see her as a head coach in this league in 5-10 years.

Color me impressed.

No misogyny.

https://18degreesnorth.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/dscn0699.jpg?w=902

EDIT: Thanks timvp for fixing the title

marinoman
07-19-2015, 07:51 PM
I often have a problem with Pops rotations, like when he did hack-a-jordan when the spurs and mainly bellinelli were rolling. Or sitting TD and TP at the start of the 4th in game 6 and TD again in the final seconds of the 4th. Those moves far outweigh any great moves in summer league, so I have a bit of an issue with your genius Pop thinking, im still bitter
Good job becky though

LaMarcus Bryant
07-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Coaching goddess

r0drig0lac
07-19-2015, 07:54 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/8KyGKELHcKCfm/giphy.gif

tesseractive
07-19-2015, 08:00 PM
https://thehunt.insnw.net/app/public/system/zine_images/4542453/hunt/e1ee76dfc9bc6b663a645fdd45df6f79.jpg

Obi Juan Kenobi
07-19-2015, 08:33 PM
Should have been the kitchen...

cutewizard
07-19-2015, 08:37 PM
count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutewizard
07-19-2015, 08:37 PM
Recipes from the Witch's Kitchen, hahahahaha

cutewizard
07-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Becky ===== WHITE WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are stacked

Vokun
07-19-2015, 09:47 PM
I was skeptical at first, but the woman knows her shit. I still don't think NBA players would respond to her well should she become the head coach for a team. IDK, maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, congrats CIA Becky :toast

cutewizard
07-19-2015, 09:52 PM
THE GIRL CAN FLAT OUT COACH

timvp
07-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Sounds weird but when Pop gets ejected next year, I trust her more than the other assistant coaches now. Messina always calls the same high pick-and-roll play and doesn't manage minutes well (surprising considering his resume). Udoka doesn't seem capable of getting mad, so that doesn't really translate to coaching material. And Boylen ... well, I don't even need to explain why he should never be given the reins again :lol

cutewizard
07-19-2015, 09:53 PM
How genius does Pop look now? This girl has been outcoaching all of her counterparts in Vegas, running circles around them. Sticking to Spur principals, running our system with two end-of-bench players and D-league trash, bringing Simmons off the bench despite his breakout summer, the called plays out of timeouts, just an all around fantastic performance. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I could actually see her as a head coach in this league in 5-10 years.

Color me impressed.

---------------------------------

nice art work

any link pls?
No misogyny.

https://18degreesnorth.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/dscn0699.jpg?w=902

EDIT: Fuck, autocorrect misspelled Hammon in the title. Mod please fix

---------------------------------

nice art work

any link pls?

Mugen
07-19-2015, 09:54 PM
Sounds weird but when Pop gets ejected next year, I trust her more than the other assistant coaches now. Messina always calls the same high pick-and-roll play and doesn't manage minutes well (surprising considering his resume). Udoka doesn't seem capable of getting mad, so that doesn't really translate to coaching material. And Boylen ... well, I don't even need to explain why he should never be given the reins again :lol

Boylen is in CHI. We got that dude from the Magic tbh.

SPURt
07-19-2015, 09:55 PM
Isn't Boylen in Chicago?

Edit: Mugen is the fastest gun slinger in the West

Mugen
07-19-2015, 09:56 PM
shoutout to Sigz .... Dude's had several restraining orders levied against him by Becky's lawyers but he was the captain of this bandwagon since day 1 tbh.

TheGreatYacht
We got James Borrego

therealtruth
I often have a problem with Pops rotations, like when he did hack-a-jordan when the spurs and mainly bellinelli were rolling. Or sitting TD and TP at the start of the 4th in game 6 and TD again in the final seconds of the 4th. Those moves far outweigh any great moves in summer league, so I have a bit of an issue with your genius Pop thinking, im still bitter
Good job becky though

Some of Pop's headscratching moves sometimes strike me as him overthinking things. Sometimes you just need to roll with your best players and let them decide the game. You can't control everything.

timvp
07-19-2015, 09:57 PM
Boylen is in CHI. We got that dude from the Magic tbh.

Oh yeah, forgot about the first good news of the postseason. I'd bet Pop nudged him out like he did Newman and Elie previously, tbh.

cutewizard
07-19-2015, 10:05 PM
http://www.nba.com/spurs/spurs-name-james-borrego-assistant-coach

cutewizard
07-19-2015, 10:06 PM
Spurs Name James Borrego Assistant Coach

Posted: Jun 17, 2015

FACEBOOK (http://facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.nba.com/spurs/spurs-name-james-borrego-assistant-coach&t=Spurs+Name+James+Borrego+Assistant+Coach+)
GOOGLE PLUS (https://plus.google.com/share?url=http://www.nba.com/spurs/spurs-name-james-borrego-assistant-coach)
TWITTER (http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http://www.nba.com/spurs/spurs-name-james-borrego-assistant-coach&text=Spurs+Name+James+Borrego+Assistant+Coach+&via=spurs)
LINK (http://www.nba.com/spurs/)

SAN ANTONIO (June 17, 2015) – The San Antonio Spurs today announced that they have named James Borrego assistant coach. Borrego returns to San Antonio after spending seven seasons with the organization from 2003-10.

Borrego began as an assistant video coordinator with the Spurs in the summer of 2003 and finished his tenure as an assistant coach. He was on staff for two championships with the Silver and Black in 2005 and 2007.

Most recently, Borrego served as the interim head coach for the Orlando Magic during the 2014-15 season. Prior to, he served as an assistant coach in Orlando beginning in 2012. Before joining the Magic, Borrego was an assistant for the New Orleans Pelicans from 2010-12.

The Albuquerque, N.M. native played collegiately at the University of San Diego from 1998-2001. He then began his coaching career at his alma mater, serving as an assistant from 2001-03.

Borrego returns to San Antonio along with his wife, Megan, his daughter, Grace, and two sons, Zachary and Nicholas.

Kikoluna
07-19-2015, 10:08 PM
I find her very attractive. Summer league is irrelevant.

Astray
07-19-2015, 10:50 PM
I still don't think NBA players would respond to her well should she become the head coach for a team.

Yeah, I don't see her ever coaching any NBA team for that reason. The current Spurs team might be the only NBA team that can handle being coached by a woman.

Vokun
07-19-2015, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I don't see her ever coaching any NBA team for that reason. The current Spurs team might be the only NBA team that can handle being coached by a woman.
True. And even still, if it weren't for Pop, THIS team also wouldn't respond to her.

skulls138
07-19-2015, 11:24 PM
I find her very attractive. Summer league is irrelevant.To you and so what about that?

YGWHI
07-19-2015, 11:28 PM

Maybe we watched too much of the serbian in Pop. Great head coaches who smiled in the games and didn't get mad, didn't even curse, at least not in public, were champions and COYs.

tesseractive
07-19-2015, 11:33 PM
I find her very attractive. Summer league is irrelevant.
Thank you for sharing.

YGWHI
07-19-2015, 11:39 PM
I find her very attractive.

Really? She's aging badly, and very quickly.

Maybe she smokes, gets sun burns, or just poorly genetically, but Becky looks like he's pushing 50/55

HarlemHeat37
07-19-2015, 11:53 PM
Really? She's aging badly, and very quickly.

Maybe she smokes, gets sun burns, or just poorly genetically, but Becky looks like he's pushing 50/55

:lol..

BG_Spurs_Fan
07-19-2015, 11:55 PM
If Ime gets mad heads would roll.

K...
07-20-2015, 12:35 AM

This is very speculation. She passed test one. While some players want guys like doc rivers who are player coaches others want pop or Rick Carlisle. You think she has any less trouble than George Karl?

Winning breeds respect. She won as a wnba player, and now a coach.

You're "only nba guys can be coaches" sounds dated.

Her odds of being a head coach are probably 60%. I mean-they let vinny del negro coach!

Mark in Austin
07-20-2015, 12:41 AM
Udoka doesn't seem capable of getting mad, so that doesn't really translate to coaching material.

Ever since I read Gabe Muoneke's Algeria story I've never been worried about Ime handling his shit:

...The next thing you know, there were three Algerian players on him. Everyone was engaged in combat save me, if you can believe it. And lo and ehold… Ime! He was taking people out like in Mortal Kombat. Finish him! Incredible. I was so out of it as I had five guys I was fighting (oh yeah, the crowd jumped in as the fight spilled over to the court of the championship game of Senegal and Angola).

In the middle of the whole thing I heard Ime, literally in mid-swing of another opponent say,”Watch back, Gabe” and he calmly, I mean calmly, smeared a guy who, as I turned to see his warning, jumped from the stands with a chair to probably kill me or knock me out to where the crowd would have. I mean, Ime caught the guy in mid air with a fist and calmly continued his dispacthing of oncoming people. He and other guys (yes, me too) were whoopin’ so many people the crowd backed up. True to the letter! But Ime had the most notches by far. As we retreated to the locker room to kind chants of, “You cudly blackies! We highly doubt your ability to leave this gym with lives intact” in French, (it might have been a bad translation) all I could do was marvel at Ime. This guy, I thought, was a quiet American guy was standing there – all his stuff gone (gym bag, wallet, shoes, jersey) – with a stick in his hand we tore off the walls of the locker room in the middle of North Africa quite literally with our lives on the line… laughing. All the while I was texting my wife that I loved her and might have a hard time seeing her again while she was watching the whole incident on BBC News. And Ime… laughing. He is and always will be my 9ja broda. Ime… Wetin happen bros? Abi na notin. Notin dey happen. To this day I don’t know how we got out of there. But that night we ate like kings at the Nigerian Embassy. And Ime was with us… Killing his Fu-fu.

(http://hoopshype.com/2007/12/09/ime-the-great/)

YGWHI
07-20-2015, 01:47 AM
Ever since I read Gabe Muoneke's Algeria story I've never been worried about Ime handling his shit:

Never read the story, thanks for posting it.

BatManu20
07-20-2015, 02:00 AM
Gimme dat Becky, tbh. She's been great :tu

spursistan
07-20-2015, 02:06 AM
She got some underrated nasty about here tbh :lol Will she get promoted from second row seat now?

skulls138
07-20-2015, 03:10 AM
Props on calling it "garden". Nice touch.

Macca76
07-20-2015, 03:31 AM
Awesome story

Ditty
07-20-2015, 03:34 AM
Should have been the kitchen...

I knew it was too good to be true when I scrolled from the bottom all the way to the top, and no one had mentioned the "kitchen" until I saw your post :lol

Dro210
07-20-2015, 05:52 AM
Just admiring the beautiful Garden of Becky and checking out my new sig. It's pretty accurate tbh.

And yea, Becky has proved herself to be my favorite assistant for basketball reasons alone after this summer. Brilliant job, but no surprises here.

ceperez
07-20-2015, 06:16 AM
She got some underrated nasty about here tbh :lol Will she get promoted from second row seat now?

Rotation is excellent. Furthermore, these scrubs all seem to play motivated.

You are right, does she still sit behind the bench or does she get promoted to sit on the bench?

This SL however is a good start and if Spurs win the game tomorrow, it'll be good credentials to having moving forward in the NBA. Going to be very difficult for her to become head coach in the NBA though. It works with the Spurs because there is already a system in place, however, how do you go into an NBA team and have the personality to put in your own system?

MarCowMar
07-20-2015, 08:31 AM
I was skeptical at first, but the woman knows her shit. I still don't think NBA players would respond to her well should she become the head coach for a team. IDK, maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, congrats CIA Becky :toast

The NBA players coming into the league are born at the tail end of the 90's -- they're barely going to be homophobic, let alone misogynistic.

What we have to worry about is another team poaching her.

ceperez
07-20-2015, 08:40 AM
The NBA players coming into the league are born at the tail end of the 90's -- they're barely going to be homophobic, let alone misogynistic.

I don't think any team will be poaching her. Hammon needs the system like the Spurs to be in place to do what she's doing now. She's a very good coach, but she right now needs to have a system in place to be successful.

The really good coaches import an entire successful culture in a team, that's what separated Steve Kerr from Mark Jackson. Same team, one got a championship and the other got eliminated by the Spurs. Kerr is a good coach, but he was much better at importing a winning culture than Mark Jackson. Mark Jackson is more of a motivator, but his main flaw is he couldn't build a coaching staff that leads to a successful team.

tatteredprince
07-20-2015, 09:04 AM
this woman can coach, tbh

r0drig0lac
07-20-2015, 10:57 AM
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2015/jul/20/shes-the-coach-and-we-listen-becky-hammon-beats-up-the-nba-summer-league

K...
07-20-2015, 10:59 AM
and she became a trusted mind on San Antonio’s bench, working with the team’s point guards, imploring them to get better.

Sigz
07-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Fuck the doubters.

Becky is mah girl.

PingPong
07-20-2015, 11:49 AM
Well, if she can teach Danny Green how to do layups then she can do everything!

Splits
07-20-2015, 12:05 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2015/jul/20/shes-the-coach-and-we-listen-becky-hammon-beats-up-the-nba-summer-league

Great find. Love the pic:

http://i.imgur.com/jmiG1S0.jpg

Ignignokt
07-20-2015, 12:22 PM
Whatever, young husband being biased towards a dominant women because young husband.

Kikoluna
07-20-2015, 01:11 PM
To you and so what about that?

Ok, is this 7th grade?

TheDoctor
07-20-2015, 01:36 PM
...bringing Simmons off the bench despite his breakout summer...

Simmons' our new mini Manu. Actually that was a smart decision by Becky or those who thought about it. Identifying the Big Team's need of a slasher/passer/scorer coming from the bench in the near future.

will_spurs
07-20-2015, 01:40 PM
Good for her that she's transitioning well from player to coach. There's no reason why she shouldn't be able to coach a men's team to a high level. I hope she gets a head coach position some day, even though it will probably be a nightmare if it happens in the wrong organization/culture.

And speaking of culture, I'm sure every player is aware that Pop is backing her up 100% and that any show of disobedience or misogyny would be the kiss of death for said player's chances with the Spurs.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Becky's motivating factor. Jokes aside, I have always been a huge supporter of her. She is a very smart women who exhibit a great feel for the game during her tenure as a player. Maybe she can teach Parker to pass a little more.

http://www.empiresports.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Becky-Hammon-blowjob-tweet.jpg

spursistan
07-20-2015, 10:01 PM
she can cookch, tbh..

http://mac.h-cdn.co/assets/15/10/980x490/landscape_nrm_1425357350-mcx030115fespotlightbecky001.jpg

PingPong
07-21-2015, 12:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xh7eyhn.jpg

HI-FI
07-21-2015, 12:05 AM
Fuck the doubters.

Becky is mah girl.
This is true.

Brazil
07-21-2015, 02:13 AM
Dat misogyny took a hit tbh... :lol

props to Becky... She did a solid coaching job tbh

HarlemHeat37
07-21-2015, 02:22 AM

Tolerance is certainly higher for everything nowadays, but I disagree with this..misogyny is still rampant, and I think we are very far away from a woman coaching an NBA team and succeeding..There are very few organizations where even hiring somebody like Hammon could work(Spurs being one of them)

We have many coaches in the NBA that don't get respect from their players, as it is, I highly doubt a woman could successfully command a locker room, tbh..

tesseractive
07-21-2015, 02:26 AM
Tolerance is certainly higher for everything nowadays, but I disagree with this..misogyny is still rampant, and I think we are very far away from a woman coaching an NBA team and succeeding..There are very few organizations where even hiring somebody like Hammon could work(Spurs being one of them)

We have many coaches in the NBA that don't get respect from their players, as it is, I highly doubt a woman could successfully command a locker room, tbh..

I wish I didn't think you were right.

HarlemHeat37
07-21-2015, 08:14 PM
I wish I didn't think you were right.

Well, even if it were to happen, it would have to be for an organization like the Spurs and she would have to have a winning record in her time with that organization before moving on to a different environment IMO..if she replaced Pop and led the Spurs to some play off appearances, etc, it would buy her credibility and aid the move elsewhere..

Rookie coaches don't receive much respect in the NBA, especially coaches that never played at that level, let alone a woman in a men's league..look at Dave Blatt, he is a coaching legend overseas, but a joke in the NBA and reportedly has minimal authority with the Cavs..

Rookie coach + never played in the NBA + woman in a men's league = going to be a difficult transition

apalisoc_9
07-21-2015, 08:19 PM
tough for her to become HC in this league but she's ultimately a better basketball mind than the likes of Willams, SCott and many others.

The key would have to be strong support from a president and owner and as well as a disciplinarian assistant who respects becky

In all honesty, I wouldn't be opposed to finding that kind of structure to give her a shot..She knows her Ball..

But it's tough..really tough.

tesseractive
07-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Well, even if it were to happen, it would have to be for an organization like the Spurs and she would have to have a winning record in her time with that organization before moving on to a different environment IMO..if she replaced Pop and led the Spurs to some play off appearances, etc, it would buy her credibility and aid the move elsewhere..

Rookie coaches don't receive much respect in the NBA, especially coaches that never played at that level, let alone a woman in a men's league..look at Dave Blatt, he is a coaching legend overseas, but a joke in the NBA and reportedly has minimal authority with the Cavs..

Rookie coach + never played in the NBA + woman in a men's league = going to be a difficult transition

Oh believe me, I realize all that. Honestly, even for the Spurs it would be an uphill battle for her as head coach, even if she's a truly gifted coach, which it seems like she might well be.

Like I said, I think you're right, I just wish I didn't.

Splits
07-23-2015, 08:54 AM
Great piece: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/73472/73472

xellos88330
07-23-2015, 10:25 AM
I agree with what Harlem said. The only way to prove you belong is to win. The entire culture with the Spurs based on getting the job done with no ego involved. Winning is also a big part of Spurs culture. What better place to break ground on new social standards than from within an organization like the Spurs.

spursmvp
07-30-2015, 04:22 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25254701/video-spurs-becky-hammon-breaks-it-down-on-throwback-thursday?FTAG=YHF7e3228e

NikosChelsea7
07-30-2015, 05:01 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25254701/video-spurs-becky-hammon-breaks-it-down-on-throwback-thursday?FTAG=YHF7e3228e

:tu :lol

The_Klaw
07-30-2015, 05:50 PM
:lmao

loveforthegame
07-30-2015, 06:09 PM
Got damn. That's funny. :lol

ace3g
07-30-2015, 09:02 PM
https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/hammontime.gif?w=650

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/beckyhammondtime.gif?w=650

kobyz
08-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Spurs should fire her, ok so she has good basketball mind but that's the last thing Pop need as assistant as Pop having maybe the brightest bb mind of all, what he needs is some bad mother fucker(someone like Bruce is ideal) to hide his big naiveness nature and not some chick...

Godbama
08-03-2015, 10:36 PM
cool story kobyz

SPURt
08-03-2015, 11:31 PM
Spurs should fire her, ok so she has good basketball mind but that's the last thing Pop need as assistant as Pop having maybe the brightest bb mind of all, what he needs is some bad mother fucker(someone like Bruce is ideal) to hide his big naiveness nature and not some chick...
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60315599.jpg

ceperez
11-02-2015, 05:15 AM
Just stumbled on this:

http://www.secondspectrum.com/leadership/

Becky Hammon is an advisor to this company that does ridiculously advanced basketball analytics:

read: http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-1028-nba-stats-20131028-story.html

boutons_deux
11-02-2015, 06:05 AM
Just stumbled on this:

http://www.secondspectrum.com/leadership/

"SPORTS ADVISORY BOARD

Second Spectrum's Sports Advisory Board provides critical feedback throughout our product development process.

The board's direction allows us to extract further insights from the game that only the athletes themselves can provide.

Their expertise helps us deliver crucial and applicable information."

:lol totally hilarious corporate-speak, critical, crucial BULLSHIT throughout

ceperez
11-02-2015, 06:45 AM
"SPORTS ADVISORY BOARD

Second Spectrum's Sports Advisory Board provides critical feedback throughout our product development process.

The board's direction allows us to extract further insights from the game that only the athletes themselves can provide.

Their expertise helps us deliver crucial and applicable information."

:lol totally hilarious corporate-speak, critical, crucial BULLSHIT throughout

Read the 2nd article. Looks pretty legit. Also 8 NBA teams are already using the system.

ace3g
02-07-2016, 02:27 PM

SAGirl
02-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Props to Becky!!!!! I love her.

Thanks for sharing. An inspirational add. Small but powerful! :toast

ace3g
02-07-2016, 11:27 PM

https://scontent-dfw1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12547752_1692418777666414_2140975573_n.jpg

TheDoctor
02-07-2016, 11:40 PM

https://scontent-dfw1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12547752_1692418777666414_2140975573_n.jpg

Tony is Denver #1 Fan for tonight. AND ONE!

hater
02-07-2016, 11:57 PM
God dam parker is a damn pimp

Sigz
02-08-2016, 01:09 AM
Stay away Parker, you betch.

All Mighty Janitor
02-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Is it funny to anyone else that she is advertising for Tide? I'm glad she did. So many people in positions like hers shy away from traditional roles in ads. Glad she said fuck that noise and is making that money.

All Mighty Janitor
02-08-2016, 01:19 AM
And Parker just can't help himself :lol

steeledl
02-08-2016, 01:42 AM

cutewizard
02-08-2016, 07:45 AM
oh my............................hehe

FromWayDowntown
02-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Not sure if anyone else noticed during the Laker game, but there were numerous plays late in that game where Becky wasn't behind the bench. She was standing on the sideline next to Pop, directing players into matchups and defensive positions/schemes. I may have missed other instances of her doing that, but it's the first time I remember seeing her involved like that and thought it was great to see.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
02-08-2016, 09:57 AM

4 out of 5 Parker scored that night. I think obvious to everyone TP and Becky have more in common than being Bronco fans for the evening.

houston spurs fan
02-08-2016, 10:57 AM
First of all Becky is a lesbian. Second, even if she wasn't Axelle way, way >>>>than Becks so why would he even think twice about it? It's not Eva we're talking about, who could blame him there... Tbh

San Antonio Slayer
02-08-2016, 12:10 PM
First of all Becky is a lesbian. Second, even if she wasn't Axelle way, way >>>>than Becks so why would he even think twice about it? It's not Eva we're talking about, who could blame him there... Tbh
it even adds more interest to Parker if she's a lesbian imho)))

NameLess Scrub
02-08-2016, 01:00 PM
:lol bad rep tony

Kikoluna
02-08-2016, 02:02 PM
I see something brewing

k_nguyen93
02-09-2016, 12:15 AM
Hahaha I knew I could count on SpursTalk for the Parker jokes. Can we somehow crop him out and save Becky and wine picture for future use?
:bobo

turkish spurs fan
02-09-2016, 12:18 AM
i hate her. women in men always become problem.

exstatic
02-09-2016, 12:35 AM

Thank you, Dr. Quran. Can you TRY not being a stereotype?

BG_Spurs_Fan
02-09-2016, 02:52 AM

:lmao FFS it's 2016, not 1016.

r0drig0lac
02-09-2016, 04:15 AM
:lmao FFS it's 2016, not 1016.

lmao

boutons_deux
02-09-2016, 06:03 AM
http://www.playerwives.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs/becky-hammons-girlfriend-brenda-milano/

ace3g
02-21-2016, 11:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/639194748230762496/O_r_AnLh_bigger.jpg Poppy Harlow Verified account ‏@PoppyHarlowCNN (https://twitter.com/PoppyHarlowCNN)

Meet the woman shattering the glass ceiling in the @NBA (https://twitter.com/NBA): @BeckyHammon (https://twitter.com/BeckyHammon) http://cnn.it/21c3ZIl (https://t.co/isvp0F4V5e) #AmericanOpportunity (https://twitter.com/hashtag/AmericanOpportunity?src=hash)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbxrYJwW0AA_eJE.png

spurraider21
02-21-2016, 11:16 PM
:lmao backwards culture

ace3g
03-24-2016, 06:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heycw8rdLlI