PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: TD is still a top 20 player in the league...

JakeCuenca
07-20-2015, 02:34 PM
At age 40.

What is Bryant doing at age 36?

Thread
07-20-2015, 02:43 PM
Not getting divorced.
Not losing $25 million.
Not giving back his 5th.
Not having the state decree when he sees his children.
Not giving away money hand over fist to billionaires.
Not being gay.
Not letting Battier whop his ass.

Double-Up
07-20-2015, 02:48 PM
At age 40.

What is Bryant doing at age 36?

Rapist
Ball hog
Injury prone
Paid to wear a suit on sidelines
Destroyed franchise by end of career.

DPG21920
07-20-2015, 02:50 PM
Not getting divorced.
Not losing $25 million.
Not giving back his 5th.
Not being gay.

Wrong. He has a tape. Now please publicly retract that statement.

Thread
07-20-2015, 02:59 PM
Wrong. He has a tape. Now please publicly retract that statement.

Blow it out your ass, shrimp.

Thread
07-20-2015, 03:05 PM
Not hanging around the courthouse in K-Mart apparel.
Not hiring private dicks to follow his wife.
Not letting some border jumper steal his boodle.
Not letting some border jumper bust his wife's snatch.
Not letting Battier steal his cookie.
Not hugging David "Chicken of the Sea" Robinson like they're homosexual lovers.
Not appearing on the cover of People Magazine proclaiming his homosexuality.
Not letting the team across the hall take him out in his repeat year.
Not letting some SF snot nose appear on his team's Forum, whoppin' those asses, takin' them names.

Chris
07-20-2015, 03:08 PM
^Kobe tapping that Bernadino ass :lol You have nary fucking room trendsetter

Silver&Black
07-20-2015, 03:23 PM
Cub is extra ornery today....

WTF did you guys do to set him off?

Medvedenko
07-20-2015, 03:33 PM
TD top 20 in the league? He's not even top 4 on his team?

JakeCuenca
07-20-2015, 03:34 PM
TD top 20 in the league? He's not even top 4 on his team?

STFU MedvedenKo

TD, Kawhi, LMA

Mitch
07-20-2015, 03:59 PM
Not a top 5 player in the books, though

Kool Bob Love
07-20-2015, 05:12 PM
:lmao

Dex
07-20-2015, 05:42 PM
Not getting divorced.
Not losing $25 million.
Not giving back his 5th.
Not being gay.

Not winning titles.
Not playing in the playoffs.
Not securing big-name free agents.
Not playing with his new Pau.

But to Kobe's credit, he's...

Not raping white girls anymore

Or maybe just...

Not getting caught.

lefty20
07-20-2015, 05:50 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKX66I5UMAARHNs.png

Kobe :rollin

Thread
07-20-2015, 05:57 PM
Not winning titles.
Not playing in the playoffs.
Not securing big-name free agents.
Not playing with his new Pau.

But to Kobe's credit, he's...

Not raping white girls anymore

Or maybe just...

Not getting caught.

:rolleyes

LittleCriminal
07-20-2015, 06:23 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/iuudskv2n/duncan3.jpg

Dex
07-20-2015, 06:29 PM

I've always hated this graphic. The trophies don't even start on the same line...if Lebron's elbow wasn't sticking out so damn far, he and Kobe would be pretty much even. :nono

Arcadian
07-20-2015, 09:07 PM
Not getting divorced.
Not losing $25 million.
Not giving back his 5th.
Not being gay.

Weak shit, son. Kobe's damaged forever and you're butthurt.

Thread
07-20-2015, 09:43 PM
Weak shit, son. Kobe's damaged forever and you're butthurt.

Duncan is just as damaged. It's just aside from Tim losing to Battier, $25 million, his 1st 5th, his wife & his children's autonomy, and countless rebates to Spurs Inc. you'd never know it.

cd021
07-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Lebron
Durant
Curry
Westbrook
Harden
Davis
Paul
Griffin
Gasol
Irving
Duncan
Leonard
Aldridge
Thompson
Cousins

Top 15 players in no specific order... 3 Spurs Duncan safely on that list.

TDMVPDPOY
07-20-2015, 09:56 PM

man this graph is misleading

counting rings as a role player?

then u might as well put any player who has won multiple rings as a role player...

CitizenDwayne
07-20-2015, 10:01 PM
Honestly, it doesn't matter what any of us, Spurfan or Lakerfan, think. Kobe's actions in the past few years have been enough to forever tarnish his reputation and cement him as one of the biggest cancers in league history. It's unfortunate because I often defended the guy in the past, but the truth hurts.

steeledl
07-21-2015, 12:05 AM
Wish Kobe would sign a contract with the Spurs next year for the Vet min so this place would fucking explode.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2015, 12:11 AM
who cares if td is a top20

the question is kirby even a top400player in the league...

atm i got him at 399, just ahead of that pos enrique....only reason kirby is even 399 on my lists is due to him doing the right thing sit ur ass down clown in street clothes

JakeCuenca
07-21-2015, 12:12 AM
who cares if td is a top20

the question is kirby even a top400player in the league...

atm i got him at 399, just ahead of that pos enrique....only reason kirby is even 399 on my lists is due to him doing the right thing sit ur ass down clown in street clothes

:lmao

DMC
07-21-2015, 12:53 AM
Not hanging around the courthouse in K-Mart apparel.
Not hiring private dicks to follow his wife.
Not letting some border jumper steal his boodle.
Not letting some border jumper bust his wife's snatch.
Not letting Battier steal his cookie.
Not hugging David "Chicken of the Sea" Robinson like they're homosexual lovers.
Not appearing on the cover of People Magazine proclaiming his homosexuality.
Not letting the team across the hall take him out in his repeat year.
Not letting some SF snot nose appear on his team's Forum, whoppin' those asses, takin' them names.

Not cumming with a female present
Not passing the ball
Not making the playoffs
Not making any friends
Not getting the hard truth that there is life after basketball
Not responsible for 3peat
Not getting a decent free agent
Not even meeting the team across the hall
Not anything close to Michael Jordan
Not even as good as the DeAndre Jordan
Not even as good as Jordan Crawford
Not going to play another full season in his career
Not going to ever escape the rape claim
Not any different than Mike Tyson, look how his life turned out.

Thread
07-21-2015, 06:12 AM
^Shits.

Buddy Mignon
07-21-2015, 08:18 AM
His pay doesnt even reflect a top 100 rookie.

DMC
07-21-2015, 10:58 AM
His pay doesnt even reflect a top 100 rookie.

neither does your roster.

how low Laker fan has fallen to now equate greatness with pay scale. I never got into a sports discussion where bragging was about how much a specific athlete made. Unless he's your son why do you give a fuck? I will tell you why, you have nothing else. You are fucking done.

Fans are mostly fans of the franchise, and its best for the franchise to have the maximum amount of talent for the minimum amount of money. That's certainly not happening with the Lakers.

Thread
07-21-2015, 11:03 AM

how low Laker fan has fallen to now equate greatness with pay scale. I never got into a sports discussion where bragging was about how much a specific athlete made. Unless he's your son why do you give a fuck? I will tell you why, you have nothing else. You are fucking done.

Fans are mostly fans of the franchise, and its best for the franchise to have the maximum amount of talent for the minimum amount of money. That's certainly not happening with the Lakers.

Hey, Shits, you sound angry.

Splits
07-21-2015, 11:57 AM
Duncan finished the year on the All-NBA 3rd team and was one of the only reason the Spurs were able to push the Clips to 7, so yes he's top 15.

And I love how Dale's lists have nothing to do with basketball :lol He lost this battle, baaaaddddlly

Thread
07-21-2015, 12:03 PM
Duncan finished the year on the All-NBA 3rd team and was one of the only reason the Spurs were able to push the Clips to 7, so yes he's top 15.

And I love how Dale's lists have nothing to do with basketball :lol He lost this battle, baaaaddddlly

They were selling your shit. Stringing your ropes. Fixing your greens & hummus.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2015, 12:05 PM
They were selling your shit. Stringing your ropes. Fixing your greens & hummus.

u been tryin to sell laker shit for last 4 seasons now...whats next clown?

Thread
07-21-2015, 12:08 PM
u been tryin to sell laker shit for last 4 seasons now...whats next clown?

No. They were selling your shit.

mbass
07-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Duncan is just as damaged. It's just aside from Tim losing to Battier, $25 million, his 1st 5th, his wife & his children's autonomy, and countless rebates to Spurs Inc. you'd never know it.

Kobe is a has-been. Mainly noted for being a rapist and a loser teammate - those 2 items are his legacy.

Thread
07-21-2015, 01:49 PM
Kobe is a has-been. Mainly noted for being a rapist and a loser teammate - those 2 items are his legacy.

Nice of ya to come down. Ya chickenshit, you.

I spit on you.

Buddy Mignon
07-21-2015, 02:04 PM

You guys always move the goalposts. For years media and fans alike would shit on players that rang chased at the end of their careers for less money. In fact... we dont even recognize titles for guys like Richmond and Payton due to that behavior. Now... guys like Jim and Dirk have changed the culture by taking paycuts just to lure talent to win rigns. This is beyond stupid and. the owners are literally laughing all the way to the bank.

DMC
07-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Hey, Shits, you sound angry.

Taint anger, tis the Grim Reaper come a callin'

DMC
07-21-2015, 02:26 PM
You guys always move the goalposts. For years media and fans alike would shit on players that rang chased at the end of their careers for less money. In fact... we dont even recognize titles for guys like Richmond and Payton due to that behavior. Now... guys like Jim and Dirk have changed the culture by taking paycuts just to lure talent to win rigns. This is beyond stupid and. the owners are literally laughing all the way to the bank.

Huge difference between sacrificing pay for rings vs not ever being able to get one otherwise. Tim rung with max salary as well. Payton, well no so much.

Thread
07-21-2015, 02:26 PM
Taint anger, tis the Grim Reaper come a callin'

Hey, Shits.

DMC
07-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Hey, Shits.
Tis the Witch of November come stealin', and you Lakers are the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Thread
07-21-2015, 02:33 PM
Tis the Witch of November come stealin', and you Lakers are the Edmund Fitzgerald.

You poor thing, you.

DMC
07-21-2015, 02:35 PM
You poor thing, you.
Lakers... nary a fuckin' lake.

Thread
07-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Lakers... nary a fuckin' lake.

That won't work. We got 16 and we ain't lettin' nary a 1 get away.

Buddy Mignon
07-21-2015, 02:38 PM
Huge difference between sacrificing pay for rings vs not ever being able to get one otherwise. Tim rung with max salary as well. Payton, well no so much.

No... he's sacrificing money for legacy. Lets be honest about this. Its a sucka move that he'll regret later in life.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 02:50 PM
That won't work. We got 16 and we ain't lettin' nary a 1 get away.

I wouldn't want to see Kobe ever whoring himself out for 2 million dollars/ yr....I would denounce my fandom before I accepted it...that money is huge in the real world but in basketball terms if you're a vet and taking that level of pay it simply means you're officially a scrub....it doesn't mean you're trying to win or that you care so much..it simply means you're a fucking washed up scrub...

I would not accept Kobe playing for such peanuts after all he's done for LA...in fact he should never play for anything less than 10 mill /yr even if he plays till 50....

Tim Duncan is a scrub but because of the lack of quality big men he's able to hang onto the nuts of younger players like Kawhi....if Kobe played for 2 mill like Duncan can you imagine the blowback from Spur fan....Tammy has no shame so he will do it...Guys like Kobe and MJ are iconic and global brands...they dont spend their free time in a auto mechanic shop as their second business because they're global entrepreneurs....and a global entrepreneur ain't wasting his time on a paltry 2 mill a yr...basically competing in revenue with the gym of a guy who robbed your ass of 1 million dollars to start the gym....all while dippin in that white nookie he took from your ass as well....

Thread
07-21-2015, 02:57 PM
I wouldn't want to see Kobe ever whoring himself out for 2 million dollars/ yr....I would denounce my fandom before I accepted it...that money is huge in the real world but in basketball terms if you're a vet and taking that level of pay it simply means you're officially a scrub....it doesn't mean you're trying to win or that you care so much..it simply means you're a fucking washed up scrub...

I would not accept Kobe playing for such peanuts after all he's done for LA...in fact he should never play for anything less than 10 mill /yr even if he plays till 50....

Tim Duncan is a scrub but because of the lack of quality big men he's able to hang onto the nuts of younger players like Kawhi....if Kobe played for 2 mill like Duncan can you imagine the blowback from Spur fan....Tammy has no shame so he will do it...Guys like Kobe and MJ are iconic and global brands...they dont spend their free time in a auto mechanic shop as their second business because they're global entrepreneurs....and a global entrepreneur ain't wasting his time on a paltry 2 mill a yr...basically competing in revenue with the gym of a guy who robbed your ass of 1 million dollars to start the gym....all while dippin in that white nookie he took from your ass as well....

I wouldn't denounce it, and I wouldn't disown Kobe. I'd cite him on sight, like I've done Duncan.

And Kobe might do exactly what Duncan has done and what Daddy did. He's been touched by the fire 5 times. I could easily see him hunting that fire elsewhere.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 03:07 PM
I wouldn't denounce it, and I wouldn't disown Kobe. I'd cite him on sight, like I've done Duncan.

And Kobe might do exactly what Duncan has done and what Daddy did. He's been touched by the fire 5 times. I could easily see him hunting that fire elsewhere.

No he wont...Jeannie will always take care of her boy and he knows it....dont believe me? Well then..listen to this shit...

81V-EJLWiX0

Silver&Black
07-21-2015, 03:10 PM
if Kobe played for 2 mill like Duncan can you imagine the blowback from Spur fan

WTF would SF say Kool? I'll tell you one thing...If Kirbs made 2 mill for the past two years....your team would be a helluva lot better than 21-61. And maybe even a shot at relevancy again. Bottom line....the 48.5 is crippling your franchise. Are you such a fanboi that you can't see this?

If that's what floats your boat....more power to ya Kool. Some of us fans aspire for bigger things than finishing 40 games below .500.

Good luck with those ping pong balls again next year :bobo

ambchang
07-21-2015, 03:11 PM

Jordan made $1M a year from the Wizards his final two years, struggling to make the playoffs in the East.

Kobe made $20M a year from the Lakers, leading them to the two worst Laker seasons ever, something even Vlade Divac wasn't able to do. He couldn't even hang on with the embarrassing line up of SGs in this era(Harden gets to be an MVP candidate just because he's playing that position). That is the definition of a scrub.

People measure success differently, some people measure it by the amount of money made. Others measure it by whether they get to do what they really love to do. I am sure Kobe loves spending his twilight basketball years sitting on the bench, missing the playoffs and recruiting free agents.

Thread
07-21-2015, 03:11 PM
No he wont...Jeannie will always take care of her boy and he knows it....dont believe me? Well then..listen to this shit...

81V-EJLWiX0

She is incapable to "take care" of Kobe. Kobe knows this. Just a guess, but, I believe he'll strike out on his own next July. He knew the old man was capable, just needed a foot in that ass. Brother & sister Buss are not capable, foot buried, or, not.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Still dont believe Phil is getting cucked....check this shit out...I think Phil's book blasting the Mamba was nothing more than his frustration after he found out that Kobe used to tap that pussy on the regular...:lol

CLMnVzBuHzI

Splits
07-21-2015, 03:15 PM
some people measure it by the amount of money made.

Yeah, people who have been buried by every basketball-related argument, who have nothing else to stand on, desperate for a tagline, hoping someone will agree with them, or it will affect their opponent.

Basically faggots. See --->>> Capri, Dale, Naruto, etc. No basketball argument, resort to playground tactics hoping they'll catch the weak. But Spurfan, is strong. We don't fall for the bait because we have facts and reality on our side.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 03:16 PM
Jordan made $1M a year from the Wizards his final two years, struggling to make the playoffs in the East.

Kobe made $20M a year from the Lakers, leading them to the two worst Laker seasons ever, something even Vlade Divac wasn't able to do. He couldn't even hang on with the embarrassing line up of SGs in this era(Harden gets to be an MVP candidate just because he's playing that position). That is the definition of a scrub.

People measure success differently, some people measure it by the amount of money made. Others measure it by whether they get to do what they really love to do. I am sure Kobe loves spending his twilight basketball years sitting on the bench, missing the playoffs and recruiting free agents.

Difference is Kobe hasnt played..let that sink in through your hair thin asshole...

Thread
07-21-2015, 03:17 PM
Yeah, people who have been buried by every basketball-related argument, who have nothing else to stand on, desperate for a tagline, hoping someone will agree with them, or it will affect their opponent.

Basically faggots. See --->>> Capri, Dale, Naruto, etc. No basketball argument, resort to playground tactics hoping they'll catch the weak. But Spurfan, is strong. We don't fall for the bait because we have facts and reality on our side.

Yeah, you're strong. Your minions stayed upstairs till the coast was clear,,,then had to stay another year after that.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 03:17 PM
She is incapable to "take care" of Kobe. Kobe knows this. Just a guess, but, I believe he'll strike out on his own next July. He knew the old man was capable, just needed a foot in that ass. Brother & sister Buss are not capable, foot buried, or, not.

Jeannie is fine..she just needs to fire her brother and Chaz..she's not the problem...

Thread
07-21-2015, 03:18 PM
Jeannie is fine..she just needs to fire her brother and Chaz..she's not the problem...

You're wrong, Kool. She's having the time of her life.

Silver&Black
07-21-2015, 03:23 PM
The Lakers brethren think that it's only SF giving them a hard time about Kirby's contract.....

News flash fuckers: It's the entire world doing it

ambchang
07-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Difference is Kobe hasnt played..let that sink in through your hair thin asshole...

Kobe was 3rd on the team in FGA (despite playing on 35 games).

Not to mention he was by far the HIGHEST PAID Laker both years, which, based on your arguments of Kobe vs. Duncan, is a measurement of ones greatness.

In fact, Kobe represented 1/3 of the Lakers payroll last year, (Nash another 14% despite playing :lol minutes with them), and 40% of the payroll in 13-14.

He was getting paid the most, so he was the leader using your argument of pay representing "scrubness".

ambchang
07-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Yeah, you're strong. Your minions stayed upstairs till the coast was clear,,,then had to stay another year after that.

tee, hee.

You, on the other hand, hid behind the Kobe curtain after your Suns were curbstomped by the Spurs year after year.

Now that the Kobe curtain is in tatters, you are hanging onto Duncan missing a shot here and losing $25M there.

Koolaid_Man
You're wrong, Kool. She's having the time of her life.

Besides not firing her brother What has she done wrong do you think? I think she's doing just fine....Unfortunately its been Jim and his petty vendettas and horrible coaching hire decisions...that's all on Jim and Chazz...they made the pitch to her to fire them if they dont turn it around and thus far they still haven't delivered a vision or analytics dept....thats all on Jim and Chaz...tbh I wont let you guys try to lump Jeannie in with them....

Thread
The Lakers brethren think that it's only SF giving them a hard time about Kirby's contract.....

News flash fuckers: It's the entire world doing it

Never said such.

Of course it's the world. That's the drum beat Media initiated. Sells "newspapers."

You know this, &. But, you too are trolling instead of acting like somebody.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 03:27 PM
And Cully I'm not just saying that cuz I hope to fuck her one day..I do believe that

Thread
07-21-2015, 03:31 PM
Besides not firing her brother What has she done wrong do you think? I think she's doing just fine....Unfortunately its been Jim and his petty vendettas and horrible coaching hire decisions...that's all on Jim and Chazz...they made the pitch to her to fire them if they dont turn it around and thus far they still haven't delivered a vision or analytics dept....thats all on Jim and Chaz...tbh I wont let you guys try to lump Jeannie in with them....

Kool, she does not know how to conduct herself in a professional manner. Her behavior has now filtered down to Kupchak and he no longer is to be trusted. These billboards, these extravagant presentations, this humiliating request to put on a 2nd extravagant presentation.

Her talking shop to Media. Employees have been terminated for doing this. That coach up in Portland for example. You cannot do that, Kool.

She's like "Klink" on "Hogan's Heroes." Just having the time of his life pushing a pencil, eating caviar and drinking French champagne.

Silver&Black
07-21-2015, 04:05 PM
Never said such.

Of course it's the world. That's the drum beat Media initiated. Sells "newspapers."

You know this, &. But, you too are trolling instead of acting like somebody.

Honest Injun Dale.....I swear I would never troll you. Got too much GD respect for you to do that tbqh.

I just read things like "If Kobe took 2 mill imagine the backlash from SF"....and that's tomfoolery. It would immediately improve the Lakers chances dramatically. You're the Lakers....you've got 16...you've got one of the most accomplished franchises in NBA History. Are you guys content with being mediocre now? I would enjoy nothing more than a Spurs vs. Lakers playoff series next year. I think I can speak for the majority of the board on that. Sure, you're going to have several people who wish for the Lakers demise....but a lot of us want to beat you guys. But, we're not going to see that mainly because of #24 that wears purple and gold. I don't know what % of it is Kobe's contract and what % of it is him not being able to recruit good help anymore, but it's a combination of the two...that's for sure. That's not trolling....that's not me kicking you when you're down....that's fact.

Wouldn't you love to see the Silver & Black and the Purple & Gold play some meaningful games come next May? Sign me up.....

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Kool, she does not know how to conduct herself in a professional manner. Her behavior has now filtered down to Kupchak and he no longer is to be trusted. These billboards, these extravagant presentations, this humiliating request to put on a 2nd extravagant presentation.

Her talking shop to Media. Employees have been terminated for doing this. That coach up in Portland for example. You cannot do that, Kool.

She's like "Klink" on "Hogan's Heroes." Just having the time of his life pushing a pencil, eating caviar and drinking French champagne.

Its the society in which we live..I dont fault her for the billboards, extravagant presentations, etc..why because that Jimmy and Chaz's job to sell her on..had they recognized that Nash was done, or that Dwight was done I dont think she would have went down that rabbit hole...her only flaw is not having capable people around her..and thats not really her fault..why? Because their father just died and left the family business to the family so it wouldnt be wise to just fire Jimmy on the spot...she wss wise to let him make the case despite how bad its been on the team...had she fired Jimmy right away family ties and discord would be 10x worse....I think she's taking the right measured approach..again this is all on Jimmy...I think not rehiring Phil was smart but hiring the plethora of potato heads and pringles look alikes have been disastrous....

The other thing is lets not act like Jerry Buss the patriarch himself never fucked up...he sat on his ass..unitl Kobe adminished him met with him in Europe to force a trade...he agreed to trade Kobe but it all fell through at the last minute thus resulting in 2 more chips...but it wasnt because he was genuis it was becsuse Kobe called him to the carpet.....

Jeannie has proved more than Capable.....at least she's not running a con job operstion in mind fucking and tricking players into taking less money like they're doing in SA....tbh

Thread
07-21-2015, 04:32 PM
Its the society in which we live..I dont fault her for the billboards, extravagant presentations, etc..why because that Jimmy and Chaz's job to sell her on..had they recognized that Nash was done, or that Dwight was done I dont think she would have went down that rabbit hole...her only flaw is not having capable people around her..and thats not really her fault..why? Because their father just died and left the family business to the family so it wouldnt be wise to just fire Jimmy on the spot...she wss wise to let him make the case despite how bad its been on the team...had she fired Jimmy right away family ties and discord would be 10x worse....I think she's taking the right measured approach..again this is all on Jimmy...I think not rehiring Phil was smart but hiring the plethora of potato heads and pringles look alikes have been disastrous....

The other thing is lets not act like Jerry Buss the patriarch himself never fucked up...he sat on his ass..unitl Kobe adminished him met with him in Europe to force a trade...he agreed to trade Kobe but it all fell through at the last minute thus resulting in 2 more chips...but it wasnt because he was genuis it was becsuse Kobe called him to the carpet.....

Jeannie has proved more than Capable.....at least she's not running a con job operstion in mind fucking and tricking players into taking less money like they're doing in SA....tbh

Well, I hold her accountable. Just because somebody does it, doesn't mean you're compelled to follow suit. Any gd fool could see even if we wanted LMA, he did not want us. No fuckin' way. It was a gd set up from the get go. Christ, anybody could see it a mile away. That doesn't mean you have to call ass out to him. Just pass. Have enough foresight and self awareness to say respectfully "We pass." Then shut up and go back to work. His agent & the Spurs personnel put him up to it. "Go in there, shit where they eat and Media will do the rest."

"What?"

"Go in there, listen to their pitch, we'll take care of the rest."

"Huh?"

"Fuck it, stay in Portland, you rock head, you."

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 04:48 PM
Well, I hold her accountable. Just because somebody does it, doesn't mean you're compelled to follow suit. Any gd fool could see even if we wanted LMA, he did not want us. No fuckin' way. It was a gd set up from the get go. Christ, anybody could see it a mile away. That doesn't mean you have to call ass out to him. Just pass. Have enough foresight and self awareness to say respectfully "We pass." Then shut up and go back to work. His agent & the Spurs personnel put him up to it. "Go in there, shit where they eat and Media will do the rest."

"What?"

"Go in there, listen to their pitch, we'll take care of the rest."

"Huh?"

"Fuck it, stay in Portland, you rock head, you."

I don't disagree with this..and LeMarcuss bitchass will get his cummpance along with the rest of those fairys in SA. It was a setup....dude acting like he's intellectual when the reality is he's not far off from Deandre...LMA is a joke...he will pay for that rest assured...

Thread
07-21-2015, 04:56 PM
I don't disagree with this..and LeMarcuss bitchass will get his cummpance along with the rest of those fairys in SA. It was a setup....dude acting like he's intellectual when the reality is he's not far off from Deandre...LMA is a joke...he will pay for that rest assured...

Exactly. It was his time to shove it back at Kobe. Kobe has been bustin' his chops his entire career. He finally had the upper hand, the Spurs in his back pocket and he took us out. But, we permitted it. We let him in the front door and kissed his ass, not once, but, twice. It ain't his fault. It's our fault, our failure, our responsibility. We failed ourselves as we've done time & again since '10.

Now, look at the difference in how Media portrays LMA to LA with LA to Dallas. Night & day,,,would not dare undress Cuban as they undressed and beaten our ass over LMA. They (Media) know LMA never intended to go with us, but, that it was a hit,,,so they play it up big. LA/Dallas, just the opposite, they cover for Cubes, play it off as a light comedy, won't touch the fact that Cubes was forcibly inert for days.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 05:42 PM
Now, look at the difference in how Media portrays LMA to LA with LA to Dallas. Night & day,,,would not dare undress Cuban as they undressed and beaten our ass over LMA. They (Media) know LMA never intended to go with us, but, that it was a hit,,,so they play it up big. LA/Dallas, just the opposite, they cover for Cubes, play it off as a light comedy, won't touch the fact that Cubes was forcibly inert for days.

Agree with all of it....the media narrative is hate Kobe and the Lakers....I'm cool with that..but these sucka ass niggas like LMA can go sit on a fat dick...being a little bitch running to the media..about how he disliked the Lakers pitch and loved the Spurs pitch....just man up and say you picked the Spurs....all I will say is he will pay for it...

they say the lord dont like ugly

Thread
07-21-2015, 05:54 PM
Agree with all of it....the media narrative is hate Kobe and the Lakers....I'm cool with that..but these sucka ass niggas like LMA can go sit on a fat dick...being a little bitch running to the media..about how he disliked the Lakers pitch and loved the Spurs pitch....just man up and say you picked the Spurs....all I will say is he will pay for it...

they say the lord dont like ugly

He was it, though. It was decreed out of NYC and the Spurs FO carried the water. You shouldn't blame LMA. He's a fraidy cat, afraid of his own shadow up there for a decade. He goes to the one place where they'll coddle him and drain off all the talent that has been buried under that fear that never lets up. And they will. The guarantee of West only seals the deal that much more and was probably agreed upon months ago. Pop ain't gonna take in a worry wart like LMA without a hedge. West is that hedge, that release valve that only enables LMA to rehabilitate and blossom. Cold hearted mission that was pulled off by the numbers. See, they're doing that and we're shellacking posters up all over Los Angeles and sniffing after guys who are nothing more than bums (to us). Howard didn't want to function there. LMA could not function there. And what's more,,,they both knew it. Christ, we should have known it. I knew it. Not one soul has passed us by that would fix us. Not one. Just because there ain't anybody does not mean you pursue nobodys. Any gd business knows that. That is business 101. Common sense 101.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 06:27 PM
He was it, though. It was decreed out of NYC and the Spurs FO carried the water. You shouldn't blame LMA. He's a fraidy cat, afraid of his own shadow up there for a decade. He goes to the one place where they'll coddle him and drain off all the talent that has been buried under that fear that never lets up. And they will. The guarantee of West only seals the deal that much more and was probably agreed upon months ago. Pop ain't gonna take in a worry wart like LMA without a hedge. West is that hedge, that release valve that only enables LMA to rehabilitate and blossom. Cold hearted mission that was pulled off by the numbers. See, they're doing that and we're shellacking posters up all over Los Angeles and sniffing after guys who are nothing more than bums (to us). Howard didn't want to function there. LMA could not function there. And what's more,,,they both knew it. Christ, we should have known it. I knew it. Not one soul has passed us by that would fix us. Not one. Just because there ain't anybody does not mean you pursue nobodys. Any gd business knows that. That is business 101. Common sense 101.

It seems you're being short sighted....You're forgetting how we win....we win titles but in a different way than the Spurs...we tried reloading but the league stepped in and killed the deal for CP0...so Kobe couldnt get 6...that trade ushers out Gasol and Odom and brings in new fresh allstar talent...the league killed the deal leaving us unable to trade a finished Gasol....so lets not pretend they didnt try..the failure after that was continually swinging for the big names instead of building a decent competitive team...the Spurs are the oldest team in the league and no amount of resting players will help this year...

Maybe this will help you gain additional perspective..

"It's a different market, man," Bryant said. "San Antonio's not doing $2 billion TV deals – or $5 billion – so it's a different market. Even with my deal, you have a significant amount of cap space available. But I think the advantage that they've had, and that (Duncan) has had and been very fortunate with, is they've had the same guys since he's been there. That really helps.

"You've got Manu there. You've got Tony there. Those guys have been through the ups and downs and they have that familiarity, and then they build with pieces around that. The same coach. The same system. Here, I've had to go through so many different coaches, so many different systems, it's crazy.

But I love watching (Duncan). What they've been able to do is something else." (wink)

Thread
07-21-2015, 08:20 PM
It seems you're being short sighted....You're forgetting how we win....we win titles but in a different way than the Spurs...we tried reloading but the league stepped in and killed the deal for CP0...so Kobe couldnt get 6...that trade ushers out Gasol and Odom and brings in new fresh allstar talent...the league killed the deal leaving us unable to trade a finished Gasol....so lets not pretend they didnt try..the failure after that was continually swinging for the big names instead of building a decent competitive team...the Spurs are the oldest team in the league and no amount of resting players will help this year...

Maybe this will help you gain additional perspective..

"It's a different market, man," Bryant said. "San Antonio's not doing $2 billion TV deals – or $5 billion – so it's a different market. Even with my deal, you have a significant amount of cap space available. But I think the advantage that they've had, and that (Duncan) has had and been very fortunate with, is they've had the same guys since he's been there. That really helps.

"You've got Manu there. You've got Tony there. Those guys have been through the ups and downs and they have that familiarity, and then they build with pieces around that. The same coach. The same system. Here, I've had to go through so many different coaches, so many different systems, it's crazy.

But I love watching (Duncan). What they've been able to do is something else." (wink)

But, the Paul fiasco only hurt us because we exposed Odom. He was a champion and we pissed on him, loitering junk like Paul & Howard. It destroyed Odom. That's on Kupchak for doing it and then for failing to save Odom after the fact. I imagine that he was too proud to admit a mistake and apologize to Odom, asking his grace. Kupchak can only dish it because that's all he'd ever known as GM. Five years later he's had his nose pushed in his makings with regularity. His response? Makes a complete fool of himself by hanging pictures and putting on glitz & glamour presentations to guys who do not want us, nor should we want them. Even if we did, one must see the handwriting on the wall...they don't want us and are using us. LMA would have been an unmitigated disaster. He couldn't function in a secluded spot like Portland. HTF was he going to move in Los Angeles? He would have been petrified.

Everyone wants a fix, better yet a quick fix. There ain't any. That went away with the old CBA. Kupchak cannot function with the new CBA. He has no experience with such an CBA.

We may very well not come back to prominence. That is entirely possible.

RGMCSE
07-27-2015, 03:27 PM
Duncan probably plays 5 more years.

Chucho
07-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Nice of ya to come down. Ya chickenshit, you.

I spit on you.

I jizz on you. Wipe it with your dirty hand, no kleenex for you. Small mouthed fuck.

LOL at bust season 5.

LOL at 1/2 net worth lost to Border Jumper

LOL trickin to a Border Jumper to keep net worth that he lost.

LOL not relevant

LOL 20 win team

LOL jizz for team mates

LOL LA.

LOL shit salad

LOL putting you, your fat bitch Kool and yo mammas on the street while selling your dirty panties to other predators

LOL no vasoline, ya fuck.

Thread
07-28-2015, 03:09 PM
I jizz on you. Wipe it with your dirty hand, no kleenex for you. Small mouthed fuck.

LOL at bust season 5.

LOL at 1/2 net worth lost to Border Jumper

LOL trickin to a Border Jumper to keep net worth that he lost.

LOL not relevant

LOL 20 win team

LOL jizz for team mates

LOL LA.

LOL shit salad

LOL putting you, your fat bitch Kool and yo mammas on the street while selling your dirty panties to other predators

LOL no vasoline, ya fuck.

Lettin' the Clippers do ya that-a-way,,,on repeat season.

tee, hee.

Spur-Addict
07-28-2015, 03:15 PM
Lettin' the Clippers do ya that-a-way,,,on repeat season.

tee, hee.

That's your next door neighbor, beatin' your door down like the feds. Moving you off your property like you were the Cherokee. Trail of tears Thread, trail of tears.

Thread
07-28-2015, 03:28 PM
That's your next door neighbor, beatin' your door down like the feds. Moving you off your property like you were the Cherokee. Trail of tears Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320), trail of tears.

Please. They did me a good deed. Otherwise they can't get out of their own way.

Spur-Addict
07-28-2015, 06:20 PM
Please. They did me a good deed. Otherwise they can't get out of their own way.

They're going to be doing you good deeds the next five years by repeatedly kicking your door in and shitting on your front lawn. Hope you have your doggie bags ready and stocked up, that front lawn is gonna be checkered like a park chess board.

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:16 PM
They're going to be doing you good deeds the next five years by repeatedly kicking your door in and shitting on your front lawn. Hope you have your doggie bags ready and stocked up, that front lawn is gonna be checkered like a park chess board.

As long as they keep roadblocking your ass they're more than welcome.

3-2 goin' to Texas and you blew out your flip flop.

BD24
07-28-2015, 08:21 PM

That was misersable I will admit, I was at game 6. Terrible feeling, I knew when pop started hacking Deandre when we had a double digit lead we were fucked. At the end of the day I knew the the Spurs would be back next year though, that made it a bit better, another go at it.

z0sa
07-28-2015, 08:22 PM
Tim Duncan >>>> Kobe, undisputed

Spur-Addict
07-28-2015, 08:30 PM

These things happen. Still knockin' at the mountain top, while you can't even see the summit from down below. Watch the rocks down below, the big boys are scaling.

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Tim Duncan >>>> Kobe, undisputed

No, Z, no. Duncan gave one back after it was in the case. That is vintage Shit Bag right there. I'm seriously considering sealing The Bag with Duncan in San Antonio ever more. I'll render my decision by opening night.

Love always,

- Dale

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:43 PM
These things happen. Still knockin' at the mountain top, while you can't even see the summit from down below. Watch the rocks down below, the big boys are scaling.

You ain't anything at default. You're one of 29 shinin' shoes. You had your chance at a repeat, and blew it. Up 3-2 you couldn't close it. That's pussy. That's chickenshit. That's Tim Duncan.

Spur-Addict
07-28-2015, 08:46 PM
You ain't anything at default. You're one of 29 shinin' shoes. You had your chance at a repeat, and blew it. Up 3-2 you couldn't close it. That's pussy. That's chickenshit. That's Tim Duncan.

Nobody said anything is default, I said, "Still Knockin'", doesn't mean the door will open. And I could care less about the repeat, only care about the total. One more and you're relegated to all-time ring count smack, and must drop Kobe in perpetuity.

BD24
07-28-2015, 08:46 PM
4 first ballot hall of famers in 04, you got threw the grueling west, the hard part of the trip was over. Then you couldn't finish the east, Kobe chucked you right out of the series. Thats as pussy and chickenshit as it gets. Thats Kobe Bryant.

Thread
07-28-2015, 09:04 PM
Nobody said anything is default, I said, "Still Knockin'", doesn't mean the door will open. And I could care less about the repeat, only care about the total. One more and you're relegated to all-time ring count smack, and must drop Kobe in perpetuity.

Knockin' schnockin', Addy. You ring, or, you shine.

I'll never forsake Kobe. You'd have to drag me away. Even then if I got holt of an inanimate object you'd play Hell gettin' it done.

Spur-Addict
07-28-2015, 09:05 PM
Knockin' schnockin', Addy. You ring, or, you shine.

I'll never forsake Kobe. You'd have to drag me away. Even then if I got holt of an inanimate object you'd play Hell gettin' it done.

You can hang on to him, but your ammunition will be removed. You could shoot with that gun, but you'd be shootin' blanks.

Thread
07-28-2015, 09:07 PM
4 first ballot hall of famers in 04, you got threw the grueling west, the hard part of the trip was over. Then you couldn't finish the east, Kobe chucked you right out of the series. Thats as pussy and chickenshit as it gets. Thats Kobe Bryant.

'04 was not in the case. Yours? It was in there. Pop had made celebratory dinner reservations up the street, they'd brought out your ropes, they were selling your shit,,,I was flat eared, tight lipped and sullen on the Lazy Boy.

Allen back peddled into the coffin and made the guys in the retard blue blazers go back and get it.

Me? I charged off that Boy...scared Girl half to death...."What, Dale, what is it? What happened?" as I flew down the hallway...dove left & proceeded...

BD24
07-28-2015, 09:52 PM
'04 was not in the case. Yours? It was in there. Pop had made celebratory dinner reservations up the street, they'd brought out your ropes, they were selling your shit,,,I was flat eared, tight lipped and sullen on the Lazy Boy.

Allen back peddled into the coffin and made the guys in the retard blue blazers go back and get it.

Me? I charged off that Boy...scared Girl half to death...."What, Dale, what is it? What happened?" as I flew down the hallway...dove left & proceeded...
It might as well of been in the case for you guys in 04. 3 other hall of famers on the team and Kobe couldn't get the job done. Shaq tried carrying him, but Kobe wasn't having it. No, he had to be a big shot. Rip Hamilton took him to the woodshed and did him like Old yeller, it took Kobe years to recover.

Thread
07-28-2015, 09:58 PM
It might as well of been in the case for you guys in 04. 3 other hall of famers on the team and Kobe couldn't get the job done. Shaq tried carrying him, but Kobe wasn't having it. No, he had to be a big shot. Rip Hamilton took him to the woodshed and did him like Old yeller, it took Kobe years to recover.

But, it wasn't. Yours was in there. It was over. over-over. You fucked up there, Moose. And the years won't fade the tragedy, trust me. Even if I disappeared tomorrow you'd still be haunted over it.

You are light one till the end of eternity. I don't envy that. I pity ya, honestly I do. I joke, but, I pity.

BD24
07-28-2015, 10:11 PM
But, it wasn't. Yours was in there. It was over. over-over. You fucked up there, Moose. And the years won't fade the tragedy, trust me. Even if I disappeared tomorrow you'd still be haunted over it.

You are light one till the end of eternity. I don't envy that. I pity ya, honestly I do. I joke, but, I pity.
5 made it ok, you can believe that or not Dale, but it did. I am at peace after 5. It was like a redemption story straight out of a fairy tale, Duncan calling it and all, destroying the Heat in the fashion we did. Oh it was sweet Dale, far more sweet than any previous championship. I was on the riverwalk when 5 happened Dale, you should of been there. Seen the joy on the peoples faces, "fuck the heat" chants. What a glorious time it was.

Thread
07-28-2015, 10:47 PM
5 made it ok, you can believe that or not Dale, but it did. I am at peace after 5. It was like a redemption story straight out of a fairy tale, Duncan calling it and all, destroying the Heat in the fashion we did. Oh it was sweet Dale, far more sweet than any previous championship. I was on the riverwalk when 5 happened Dale, you should of been there. Seen the joy on the peoples faces, "fuck the heat" chants. What a glorious time it was.

You cannot redeem your 1st 5th, Moose. It's gone. It is nonredeemable.

You have a 2nd 5th. You will always be light an NBA Title.

It's the bitter truth.

BD24
07-28-2015, 11:09 PM
You cannot redeem your 1st 5th, Moose. It's gone. It is nonredeemable.

You have a 2nd 5th. You will always be light an NBA Title.

It's the bitter truth.
Sure you can and we did. Just as you have gotten over 04 and 08, I have gotten over 6 cub. The sooner you accept that Spurs fans are ok with 6 because of 5 the better off you will be.

Anyway I am off to bed cub, the woman is getting irritated with me on the computer I can just tell.

Thread
07-28-2015, 11:16 PM
Sure you can and we did. Just as you have gotten over 04 and 08, I have gotten over 6 cub. The sooner you accept that Spurs fans are ok with 6 because of 5 the better off you will be.

Anyway I am off to bed cub, the woman is getting irritated with me on the computer I can just tell.

But, you didn't redeem it. It's gone. You actually had it in your possession and had to surrender it. That is nonredeemable, Moose. You can and did get another, but, that 1st 5th is gone-gone. Sorry, fella.