PDA

View Full Version : What Ever Happened to....

Big Pimp_21
09-13-2005, 05:18 PM
That case that was going on in Aruba? It was all over the news, on every station, everytime you turned around for months. Now that the hurricane hit, I haven't heard one thing about that girl. That is sooooooo typical of the media. They beat stories to death as if they are the most important thing in the world and then as soon as a bigger story comes around, they completely forget about the one before.

Anyway...does anyone know what happened, if anything?

boutons
09-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Last I heard, her Mama gave up and came home.

Ask Nancy Grace.

Big Pimp_21
09-13-2005, 05:24 PM
I hate Nancy Grace

ObiwanGinobili
09-13-2005, 05:25 PM
That case that was going on in Aruba? It was all over the news, on every station, everytime you turned around for months. Now that the hurricane hit, I haven't heard one thing about that girl. That is sooooooo typical of the media. They beat stories to death as if they are the most important thing in the world and then as soon as a bigger story comes around, they completely forget about the one before.

Anyway...does anyone know what happened, if anything?

apparently we have discovered the # of missing/injured/dead black people it takes to knock 1 missing/injured/dead blonde pretty white chick off the top of the 24hr news gig.

and it;s alot.

2Blonde
09-13-2005, 05:38 PM
apparently we have discovered the # of missing/injured/dead black people it takes to knock 1 missing/injured/dead blonde pretty white chick off the top of the 24hr news gig.

and it;s alot.
I'm going to hell for laughing at this. :lol

Vashner
09-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Geraldo is back on the scene.... ( I think he's hitting something there.. err someone)..

Yea.. Aruba.. got to be HARD suffering.. cold drink.. beach.. scuba a little...

hussker
09-13-2005, 05:50 PM

I will hold the door for ya! :spin

ObiwanGinobili
09-13-2005, 05:55 PM

:lol shit... I'm going to hell for writing it....

spurs=bling
09-13-2005, 05:58 PM

and i'm right behind you, God forgive me

batman2883
09-13-2005, 06:04 PM

and it;s alot.

ha haha hah ah ah ah a

midgetonadonkey
09-13-2005, 06:26 PM
I was on my way to hell long before I laughed at that. I'll save a table near the bar for everyone here.

spurs=bling
09-13-2005, 06:38 PM
I was on my way to hell long before I laughed at that. I'll save a table near the bar for everyone here.
i'll take soda

batman2883
09-13-2005, 06:41 PM
have a corona waiting for me, and oh my god i cant believe it, it was obi that made that joke...holy shit here this whole time i thought she had no sense of humor

midgetonadonkey
09-13-2005, 07:18 PM
have a corona waiting for me

No Corona, this is hell not heaven. They only have Miller Lite.

1Parker1
09-13-2005, 08:07 PM

and it;s alot.

:lmao :lmao :lmao Damn Obiwan.....

Clandestino
09-13-2005, 08:27 PM
i thought all the guys got let go so the mom suck fuck aruba and left because of that.

KewlKat00
09-13-2005, 09:00 PM
i believe that they arrested the brothers again. then let them go.

then they let the other guy go finally. he is now in college in the netherlands.

situations like this are so unfortunate because there is no closure. i still wonder what happened to my dog... on new years eve 2003 i flew back to la and my parents went out... the next night my mom had to tell me that my dog (korkie the yorkie) was gone. they posted flyers for weeks. had a ton of calls. checked out alot of dogs. nothing. we think someone stole him because we couldn't find any holes in the fence. and that was just a dog not a daughter...

tw05baller
09-13-2005, 09:03 PM
What ever happened to dependability? The milkman, the paperboy, evenenin' TV. SOmethin somethin familiar friends waitin around the bend! Everywhere you look! Everywhere you look! ...

KewlKat00
09-13-2005, 09:58 PM
What ever happened to dependability? The milkman, the paperboy, evenenin' TV. SOmethin somethin familiar friends waitin around the bend! Everywhere you look! Everywhere you look! ...

:lol

ah, those were some great friday nights...

Spam
09-13-2005, 10:10 PM
She's still on FoxNews.