PDA

View Full Version : OT: Share your experience with Pinoy Nurses...

JakeCuenca
07-20-2015, 03:09 PM
http://www.nanny-agency.com/Upload/59723.jpg

Go!

spurraider21
07-20-2015, 03:49 PM
:lol needing to hide behind an alt just to smack talk

Mitch
07-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Nursing is an alright job, just don't try to act like you're some big shot doctor.

Buddy Mignon
07-20-2015, 03:54 PM
Nursing is an alright job, just don't try to act like you're some big shot doctor.

:lmao

Mitch
07-20-2015, 03:57 PM
It's good money, bud. Just not big shot money like two of our Laker brethren make it seem to be.

:lmao

Buddy Mignon
07-20-2015, 04:51 PM
It's good money, bud. Just not big shot money like two of our Laker brethren make it seem to be.

I don't know what nurses make. I do know they get shat on by doctors. I was laughing at the big shot part, though.

Kool Bob Love
07-20-2015, 05:00 PM
:rollin

RsxPiimp
08-17-2015, 09:50 AM
OP is obviously fag for pinoys :lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2156155475/jake-cuenca-bulge.jpg

DwayneSchintzius
08-17-2015, 02:40 PM
faggot thread.

SpursforSix
08-17-2015, 02:52 PM
LOL. Even DwayneSchintzius stopping in to shit on the OP.

K...
08-17-2015, 02:54 PM
Wait what's offensive.... The nurse or the Philippino talk?

SpursforSix
08-17-2015, 02:57 PM
Wait what's offensive.... The nurse or the Philippino talk?

are you asking me?

UNT Eagles 2016
08-17-2015, 05:43 PM
I knew a Pakistani one that was beautiful and was like 10 years older than me and she was all over me when she was in there with me. Literally couldn't stop smiling at me and touching me and making little remarks that I should come to her place whenever I needed a study break. Kind of awkward, tbh.

Mitch
08-17-2015, 06:18 PM
Pretty low opinion of the nurses here, tbh

DMC
08-17-2015, 06:22 PM
http://www.nanny-agency.com/Upload/59723.jpg

Go!
Hold on let me wipe the cum off my monitor. Wait, that's a dude?

DJR210
08-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Hold on let me wipe the cum off my monitor. Wait, that's a dude?

Kinda looks like a Kardashian IMO

K...
08-17-2015, 08:23 PM
So can someone list me the uppity Philippinos on spustslk? The ones who have acted like they are better than everyone else here. I mean they are generally better than pure bean mexis but most of the spustslk moderates and elites are not full bean.

Nothing wrong with being proudly Asian. Just don't lie about it out distort the truth.

Thebesteva
08-17-2015, 09:09 PM
Ah that glorious feeling after a long and rewarding day of getting paid as a doctor while some internet nerds fantasize about offending you.

:lol Fucking with your heads
:lol How many ALTS do Clipper Nation and DMC have?
:lol The funny and sad part is a nurse probably makes 100x more than 90% of this board
:lol LeBRONZE lost in the finals
:lol Clinging onto Mayweather's dick

Clipper Nation
08-17-2015, 09:12 PM
:lol Using your RsxPiimp troll account and your main account to bump this thread 4 weeks later, just to show how butthurt it made you
:lol Thinking OP is me or DMC
:lol "Other people couldn't possibly think I'm a faggot!" :cry
:lol Pacquiao
:lol TMZ
:lol Pinoy nurse
:lol Faggot

Thebesteva
08-17-2015, 09:16 PM
:lol Using your RsxPiimp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12644) troll account and your main account to bump this thread 4 weeks later, just to show how butthurt it made you

How interesting...it took u 5 seconds to respond but but its not my alt account.

I'm not RSXPiimp...where the fuck did this rumor start? I thought I was midnightpulp? :lol

Clipper Nation
08-17-2015, 09:18 PM
How interesting...it took u 5 seconds to respond but but its not my alt account.

I'm not RSXPiimp...where the fuck did this rumor start? I thought I was midnightpulp? :lol
How interesting, you dragged up a 4-week-old thread, but you're totally "not butthurt" and "laughing at everybody."

Thebesteva
08-17-2015, 09:26 PM
How interesting, you dragged up a 4-week-old thread, but you're totally "not butthurt" and "laughing at everybody."

It was on top of this board, check the recent posts on it today faggot. I dont post much during the off season but its nice to see how many threads there are begging for me to post more.

At the end of the day asian boy Clippers fucking suck, LeBRONZE is still calling Warner Brothers everyday trying to get into Space Jam 2, and you're still waiting for someone to like you on Grinder.

DMC
08-17-2015, 10:11 PM
Ah that glorious feeling after a long and rewarding day of getting paid as a doctor while some internet nerds fantasize about offending you.

:lol Fucking with your heads
:lol How many ALTS do Clipper Nation and DMC have?
:lol The funny and sad part is a nurse probably makes 100x more than 90% of this board
:lol LeBRONZE lost in the finals
:lol Clinging onto Mayweather's dick
You must be the one home fucking our wives while we work hard to buy her a purse.

DMC
08-17-2015, 10:12 PM
Kinda looks like a Kardashian IMO
You know you could get that little delicate motherfucker in the bulldog Nelson and break him down like a shotgun and pack him full of genuine American molten lead.

apalisoc_9
08-17-2015, 10:20 PM
You know you could get that little delicate motherfucker in the bulldog Nelson and break him down like a shotgun and pack him full of genuine American molten lead.

do you have a thing for pinoys?

:lol

Buddy Mignon
08-17-2015, 11:21 PM
If I was in prison for life I'd make that little feminine thang in the pic my bitch.

Thebesteva
08-17-2015, 11:29 PM
You must be the one home fucking our wives while we work hard to buy her a purse.

Right, like a mammalian creature would let you put a ring on her :lmao

BTW, if you need prescription gloves I can hook it up for you

RsxPiimp
08-18-2015, 12:15 AM
:lol Using your RsxPiimp troll account and your main account to bump this thread 4 weeks later, just to show how butthurt it made you
:lmao I bumped it because of the OP's choice of name tbh, I haven't logged in here for a while and this was one of the thread I responded to iirc, and I'm not TBE :lmao

Thebesteva
08-18-2015, 12:40 AM
:lmao I bumped it because of the OP's choice of name tbh, I haven't logged in here for a while and this was one of the thread I responded to iirc, and I'm not TBE :lmao

How u been my nig? They think im u and also Midnightpulp now :lol

DMC
08-18-2015, 12:45 AM
You guys start talking that Pinoy clicking language to each other where most of your syllables are swallowing noises, you should be used to it.

apalisoc_9
08-18-2015, 01:03 AM
You guys start talking that Pinoy clicking language to each other where most of your syllables are swallowing noises, you should be used to it.

English is retarded

DJR210
08-18-2015, 01:08 AM

If I was in prison for life I'd make that little feminine thang in the pic my bitch.

:lol

Biernutz
08-18-2015, 01:24 AM
The photo of the guy in the post is well...very gay. Young Filipino women can
be very good looking. Unlike one poster on this board I'm talking about legal women
in their 20's...............

DJR210
08-18-2015, 01:30 AM
The photo of the guy in the post is well...very gay. Young Filipino women can
be very good looking. Unlike one poster on this board I'm talking about legal women
in their 20's...............

You can write the Old Faggot's name he doesn't post here thankfully.

TDMVPDPOY
08-18-2015, 01:40 AM
wheres Avante whats his opinion...

RsxPiimp
08-18-2015, 02:07 AM
How u been my nig? They think im u and also Midnightpulp now :lol
I'm also supposedly Kool :lol

Been good brah, going to Myanmar next week so Im gonna gone again for a while.

Thebesteva
08-18-2015, 03:17 AM
I'm also supposedly Kool :lol

Been good brah, going to Myanmar next week so Im gonna gone again for a while.

I know man, haters trying to throw punches and missing with their shitty jokes per par

http://i.imgur.com/LRZwzN5.gif?noredirect

UNT Eagles 2016
08-20-2015, 01:26 PM
Jeez, are all Lakers fans this queer?

Thread
08-21-2015, 04:18 AM
I got an inflamed hair follicle back about 15 years ago. Way up there in the tender regions. This fucker swelled up like a baseball. I finally went to an Urgent Care type place on 75th & Indian School. I cleaned up the old crotch before I left because I knew whoever treated it was gonna see the whole nine yards. I finished off with a good splash of Old Spice, hitched up my Bermudas and went on down and waited my turn with the border jumpers, gang bangers & head knockers. They finally called my number and the doctor on duty, a 4x4 white woman took a look at it from a standing position and called for the nurse. Guys, this chick looked just like Kate Beckinsale. She takes one look at Dale, his lump, Bermudas shorts and she started backing away. The doctor made her stay though and made her stand there while she sliced open that angry red pouch & drained out the poisonous juice. Oh, lots of juice. "Now, you take this medicated wick and pack it into the opening." We both looked looked at the girl. I felt bad, so did she. The doctor backed away and out of the room. The nurse had no choice just to stuff that wick in there right next to the strained confines of my lower Fruits craddlin' my sack of goodness & snut. Just thank Christ I'd applied that Old Spice.

The kicker? I limp out to my Caddy, slide in behind the wheel, look down and I'd dragged out that entire wick. She had to do it again.

DD
08-21-2015, 01:58 PM
I got an inflamed hair follicle back about 15 years ago. Way up there in the tender regions. This fucker swelled up like a baseball. I finally went to an Urgent Care type place on 75th & Indian School. I cleaned up the old crotch before I left because I knew whoever treated it was gonna see the whole nine yards. I finished off with a good splash of Old Spice, hitched up my Bermudas and went on down and waited my turn with the border jumpers, gang bangers & head knockers. They finally called my number and the doctor on duty, a 4x4 white woman took a look at it from a standing position and called for the nurse. Guys, this chick looked just like Kate Beckinsale. She takes one look at Dale, his lump, Bermudas shorts and she started backing away. The doctor made her stay though and made her stand there while she sliced open that angry red pouch & drained out the poisonous juice. Oh, lots of juice. "Now, you take this medicated wick and pack it into the opening." We both looked looked at the girl. I felt bad, so did she. The doctor backed away and out of the room. The nurse had no choice just to stuff that wick in there right next to the strained confines of my lower Fruits craddlin' my sack of goodness & snut. Just thank Christ I'd applied that Old Spice.

The kicker? I limp out to my Caddy, slide in behind the wheel, look down and I'd dragged out that entire wick. She had to do it again.

They're starting to get away from using the Iodoform packing for I&D's now. Most of the time that "wick" will fall out on its own anyways

illmatic
08-21-2015, 11:10 PM

Cub, do you live near 75th ave and Indian School? That's a shitty area tbh.

Thread
08-21-2015, 11:20 PM
Cub, do you live near 75th ave and Indian School? That's a shitty area tbh.

Yep, I'm in the barrio.

illmatic
08-22-2015, 12:07 AM
Yep, I'm in the barrio.

Drove down to 87th ave and Indian School a couple months ago to take a drug test, it felt like little Mexico.

DMC
08-22-2015, 11:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LqEX6TL.jpg

RsxPiimp
08-22-2015, 11:45 AM
DMC, is is true you were cucked by a Pinay mail order bride?

DJR210
08-22-2015, 12:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LqEX6TL.jpg

I got 20 on that tender yellow ass.

DMC
08-22-2015, 06:45 PM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), is is true you were cucked by a Pinay mail order bride?
Turned out to be a male nurse. I fucked him for 3 months before I found out. After I found out, I fucked him harder and he was like "oooooh American man you so haaaaaaaaaard". I ripped his little Pinoy copper nickel.

RsxPiimp
08-23-2015, 06:50 PM
Turned out to be a male nurse. I fucked him for 3 months before I found out. After I found out, I fucked him harder and he was like "oooooh American man you so haaaaaaaaaard". I ripped his little Pinoy copper nickel.

:lmao didn't know you're into lady boys. i could hook you up tbh.

reminds me of US Marine joseph pemberton who was charged with killing a pinoy transgender

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/assets/2015/02/Pemberton.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/23/09/26E9C50B00000578-3007350-image-m-18_1427103519649.jpg