:lmao Kukoc/Rose
Kukoc revolutionized the game and Shaq never faced an athletic freak like Rose

LkrFan
07-20-2015, 08:46 PM
Kukoc revolutionized the game and Shaq never faced an athletic freak like Rose
:lmao

ambchang
07-20-2015, 08:46 PM
Shaq realized he wouldn't even be playing in that team, right?

LkrFan
07-20-2015, 08:47 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/shaq-instagram.jpg

No contest tbh.

Mitch
07-20-2015, 08:47 PM
The Lakers have kareem, west, cooper, baylor, shaq, magic, kobe... the list continues, their bench would be deeper than the Bulls' starting lineup

the bulls have Jordan & Pippen

LkrFan
07-20-2015, 08:49 PM
Shaq realized he wouldn't even be playing in that team, right?

They could sub Shaq for Worthy and still wax they ass. Real talk. :lol

Infinite_limit
07-20-2015, 08:50 PM
You don't put in Grant. You have Kukoc (one of the most versatile players) spread the floor. Images of Kareem and Shaq chasing Toni around the perimeter. Kareem and Shaq would cause more problems for themselves than Chicago in that little paint.

LkrFan
07-20-2015, 08:51 PM
Magic/Kareem
Shaq/Kobe

2 of the best NBA duos in NBA history on the same squad? Murder she wrote sons. :lol

LkrFan
07-20-2015, 08:53 PM
You don't put in Grant. You have Kukoc (one of the most versatile players) spread the floor. Images of Kareem and Shaq chasing Toni around the perimeter. Kareem and Shaq would cause more problems for themselves than Chicago in that little paint.
They would foul out trying to guard the two best centers in NBA history. GTFO my thread with that bullshit. :lol

daslicer
07-20-2015, 08:53 PM
You have to give the bulls Artis Gillmore at center whose 7'2. Artis was a 20-10 player when he was with the bulls for several years. Keep in mind Artis averaged close to 17 points a game in matachups with Kareem while Kareem averaged 21. So those two really matched up with each other. The bulls could put Rodman on Shaq and they would be fine.

Infinite_limit
07-20-2015, 08:56 PM
They would foul out trying to guard the two best centers in NBA history. GTFO my thread with that bullshit. :lol
Yes we could always resort to Hack-A-Shaq

Infinite_limit
07-20-2015, 09:06 PM
You have to give the bulls Artis Gillmore at center whose 7'2. Artis was a 20-10 player when he was with the bulls for several years. Keep in mind Artis averaged close to 17 points a game in matachups with Kareem while Kareem averaged 21. So those two really matched up with each other. The bulls could put Rodman on Shaq and they would be fine.
Well said. Laker fan furious!

K...
07-20-2015, 09:14 PM
was it implicitly stipulated that spurs all time team is the clear leader of this bullshit fantasy thing? I didn't see it stated but given the two loser fan bases involved i assumed it was stipulated. carry on.

spurraider21
07-20-2015, 09:35 PM
shaq went on to call pippen the best sidekick of all time... nice shot at kirbs

AlexJones
07-20-2015, 09:50 PM
Shaq at PG would probably still be better than Derrick Rose

But anyway, if we're talking primes here then you could just sub Shaq in for Kareem. '99-'01 Shaq was better than Kareem at any point in his career.

Silver&Black
07-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Yes we could always resort to Hack-A-Shaq

In an "All-Time Franchise" game.....you're resorting to Hack-A-Shaq???

:lol Det desperation showing

BatManu20
07-20-2015, 11:16 PM
Lakers would obviously win, because they'd have 3 HOF centers on the roster (I'm not considering Mikan), and the Bulls would have zero.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2015, 12:08 AM
the talk of lakers exploiting the mismatches down low...i dont see that happening when u got a cancerous SG who will chuck then allow anyone the spotlight over him...

bulls in 7 games...

SuperCam
07-21-2015, 12:19 AM
Not by 50, but they would win every single game they played, most probably being blowouts. I mean... Rose :lol Grant :lol

Mr Bones
07-21-2015, 12:28 AM
The starting center for the Bulls would obviously have to be Artis Gilmore over Grant, who's not even a center. Gilmore was one of the highest rated defensive players in basketball in the 1970s (both ABA & NBA), and has a ridiculously high career FG%: http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/gilmoar01.html

Infinite_limit
07-21-2015, 12:33 AM
Not by 50, but they would win every single game they played, most probably being blowouts. I mean... Rose :lol Grant :lol
Rose equal amount of MVPs as Lakers starting SG

Grant wouldn't be starting. Kukoc or Gilmore at Center. Oh and Baylor's 43% Career shooting scares me.

Rose + Jordan + Pippen > Magic, Kobe & Baylor/West

Silver&Black
07-21-2015, 12:39 AM
Lakers would obviously win, because they'd have 3 HOF centers on the roster (I'm not considering Mikan), and the Bulls would have zero.

Elephant in the room.....

Does Kobe pass the ball to exploit the obvious mismatch? Or chuck 35 times a game?

lefty
07-21-2015, 01:12 AM
Lakers would absolutely annihilate the Bulls

Jzone
07-21-2015, 01:34 AM
Shaq and Kareem vs Rodman and Grant(or any other scrub center they got) would be a joke c'mon.

Infinite_limit
07-21-2015, 01:36 AM
Shaq and Kareem vs Rodman and Grant(or any other scrub center they got) would be a joke c'mon.
Kukoc. I would enjoy seeing Shaq chase him around the perimeter

Sean Cagney
07-21-2015, 01:44 AM
was it implicitly stipulated that spurs all time team is the clear leader of this bullshit fantasy thing? I didn't see it stated but given the two loser fan bases involved i assumed it was stipulated. carry on.

Who we got there D Rob, Duncan, Iceman, Manu and Parker? That is a sick frontcourt there with Robinson, Tim and Iceman, the guards a bit weaker on the all time team but with those up front they would dominate with that frontline pretty much. There really is not other PG to put over Tony BTW, sure he is an all star quite a few times and had some great years but Lakers have Magic at the PG position so it's not even close. SG LA has Kobe and Bulls have Mike so it is not close there either although I love Manu and in his prime a fierce competitor who could take over a game with his playmaking ability and clutch shots.

Shaq would absolutely obliterate him in the low post and then some...

Grant wouldn't be starting. Kukoc or Gilmore at Center. Oh and Baylor's 43% Career shooting scares me.

Rose + Jordan + Pippen > Magic, Kobe & Baylor/WestRose career % is not that high either though when you think of it. Jordan and Pippen though damn, that is tough to beat. Magic obviously better than Rose on this one but the other two slots you guys got IMO. Front line though LA destroys that Bulls by far.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2015, 01:55 AM
Who we got there D Rob, Duncan, Iceman, Manu and Parker? That is a sick frontcourt there with Robinson, Tim and Iceman, the guards a bit weaker on the all time team but with those up front they would dominate with that frontline pretty much. There really is not other PG to put over Tony BTW, sure he is an all star quite a few times and had some great years but Lakers have Magic at the PG position so it's not even close. SG LA has Kobe and Bulls have Mike so it is not close there either although I love Manu and in his prime a fierce competitor who could take over a game with his playmaking ability and clutch shots.

the talk of enrique appearing on any spurs roster all time is a slap in the face to every player who have put on a spurs jersey...

u select enrique, who u going to hide him on defensive purposes? u going up against flawless players here, not some scrub...heck even enrique has a poor record against no name players/scrubs...

so how is enrique going to score when u have a size mismatch? when he has a track record doing very poorly against bigger guys defending him. a clown with no playmaking skills, no jumpshot, plays no lick of defense to be selected on spurs all time roster? roflmao.....

Sean Cagney
07-21-2015, 02:09 AM
the talk of enrique appearing on any spurs roster all time is a slap in the face to every player who have put on a spurs jersey...

u select enrique, who u going to hide him on defensive purposes? u going up against flawless players here, not some scrub...heck even enrique has a poor record against no name players/scrubs...

so how is enrique going to score when u have a size mismatch? when he has a track record doing very poorly against bigger guys defending him. a clown with no playmaking skills, no jumpshot, plays no lick of defense to be selected on spurs all time roster? roflmao.....

What other Spurs PG is on the list then? Avery? HELL No..... Johnny Moore? He didn't have a long enough prime IMO, good PG but all times? I had to put Tony on there like it or not man, that is their best PG they have had believe it or not. In his prime as well Tony was an excellent player, hate aside he was an all star. Who is your all Time Spurs PG? I know it's not Avery.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2015, 02:16 AM
What other Spurs PG is on the list then? Avery? HELL No..... Johnny Moore? He didn't have a long enough prime IMO, good PG but all times? I had to put Tony on there like it or not man, that is their best PG they have had believe it or not. In his prime as well Tony was an excellent player, hate aside he was an all star. Who is your all Time Spurs PG? I know it's not Avery.

i shift turnoboli down to play pg....spurs dont have any good pg, but they do have an abundance of perimeter players

spurs only need to have a guy play pg, spread the floor, play defense and setup plays...enrique does none of that....

enrique imo was never really a ALLSTAR or mvp candidate type of player, dude benefited playing on the spurs coatriding to best team records when the ASG weekend came along spurs had to have a few players to represent the spurs for that weekend due to best team record, do you really think he deserve being there? dude had no business attending any activities that weekend...just to pr himself he participated in these competitions during the allstar weekend...dude is nothing more than a bonafide scrub looking for attention...

Venti Quattro
07-21-2015, 02:56 AM
They'd win by 75 if Kobe won't chuck shots and play within the offense, so I don't know why you guys are so salty.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-21-2015, 03:02 AM

So then you help off Bryant and let him clang threes all game

LkrFan
07-21-2015, 05:07 AM
So then you help off Bryant and let him clang threes all game:rolleyes

timaios
07-21-2015, 05:13 AM
So Shaq thinks he's better than Wilt Chamberlain?

Thread
07-21-2015, 06:37 AM

Kobe enabled Daddy to think, to believe that way. Saved his ass in Portland as the century turned. Nobody saved Chamberlain. There was no Magic. No Kobe. Just a relentless press/Media that ate 'em alive, made mincemeat of him, shook down the thunder.

ambchang
07-21-2015, 06:37 AM
The only reason the Bulls will win is because Kobe wants to show up Jordan and keep chucking and chuck some more free that, then he will chuck more and then chuck a little more.

Rose shan't be on the team, he can't shoot and having him on the team will only take away possessions from Jordan. Give it to bob love instead. Gilmore at center to guard Kareem and grant at PF to check wilt.

Thread
07-21-2015, 06:39 AM
The only reason the Bulls will win is because Kobe

...Right on schedule. This fuck, before the dawn.

See's ya's on the other side of sunrise.

ambchang
07-21-2015, 06:44 AM
...Right on schedule. This fuck, before the dawn.

See's ya's on the other side of sunrise.

Why would you care?

It's not like these hypothetical games would be played in the playoffs, am I right Cubs?

Pelicans78
07-21-2015, 06:50 AM

Kukoc would get destroyed. Be like watching the 1992 Dream Team against everyone else.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2015, 07:09 AM
either u shift pipper to play point

have kukoc playing sf, but that will destroy ur bench depth...

i think i take jimmy over rose for a spot also, u need defense or 2 way players....

didnt ron harper use to be a point forward also, u can slot him into pg role...

Killakobe81
07-21-2015, 07:21 AM
Shaq at PG would probably still be better than Derrick Rose

But anyway, if we're talking primes here then you could just sub Shaq in for Kareem. '99-'01 Shaq was better than Kareem at any point in his career.

Dont know about that more dominant down low? Yes. But when you say things like this that's just crazy. Was shaq a more dominant presence inside on offense than Hakeem, Duncan or Kareem? Mos def. But All 3 were superior all-around players but ALSO dominant from more than 5 feet and in. Kareem's sky hook sometimes came from 15-18 feet out and was unstoppable. the dream shake about 8-12 feet. Duncan's bank shot was killer in his prime from 15-20 feet. Point is the game of basketball is more than paint dominance. When people say stuff like Shaq in 199-2001 was better than Kareem ever was that is some misinformed shit.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 07:22 AM
The only reason the Bulls will win is because Kobe wants to show up Jordan and keep chucking and chuck some more free that, then he will chuck more and then chuck a little more.

Rose shan't be on the team, he can't shoot and having him on the team will only take away possessions from Jordan. Give it to bob love instead. Gilmore at center to guard Kareem and grant at PF to check wilt.

Dont forget a prime Kobe owns a prime Duncan..in fact its Kobe 4 Duncan 2...

If you remove the 1999 locked out season its Kobe 4 Duncan 1

If you remove achilles season it would then be Kobe 5 Duncan 1 there really are no pathways for you to elevate homosexuality tbh

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2015, 07:27 AM
i think gilmore and rodman can hold their own against whatever player they are defending down low...there is always the double team or help defense if needed...

Killakobe81
07-21-2015, 07:42 AM
Dont know about that more dominant down low? Yes. But when you say things like this that's just crazy. Was shaq a more dominant presence inside on offense than Hakeem, Duncan or Kareem? Mos def. But All 3 were superior all-around players but ALSO dominant from more than 5 feet and in. Kareem's sky hook sometimes came from 15-18 feet out and was unstoppable. the dream shake about 8-12 feet. Duncan's bank shot was killer in his prime from 15-20 feet. Point is the game of basketball is more than paint dominance. When people say stuff like Shaq in 199-2001 was better than Kareem ever was that is some misinformed shit.

Kareem played one more season and yet averaged more points and rebounds per game. Shaq never was named 1st team all NBA defense and only made three teams total. Kareem made first 5 times and 1st team 11 times. And this was back when awards actually weren't media "narrative" creations. Kareem also has 6 season MVP's and 6 titles shaq never averaged 30 even with his all out attempt to beat David Robinson that one year. Kareem once averaged 34.8. Kareem averaged 5.4 assist per game to Shaq's 3.4.

Playoff averages Shaq does have better rebounds ppg than Kareem in the playoffs which shows when motivated Shaq was a BEAST!!!

But also look at peak raw numbers:

In 1970 Kareem avg 35.2 in the playoffs. in 2000 Shaq 30.7
In 1972 Kareem 18.2 rebounds in 2001 shaq 15.4
In 1972 Kareem 5.1 Assists shaq in 1996 4.6
In 1977 Kareem 1.7 steals Shaq 1.0 in 2008
in 1979 Kareem 4.0 blocks Shaq 3.0 in 1994

I also did a quick check I believe Kareem leads shaq in VORP, DRating Orating, WS and WS/48 but I think shaq beats him in PER (regular season and playoffs) , plus playoff VORP but not in win shares.

Tough to argue by numbers or by eye test that shaq was greater. But looking at these numbers ...when Shaq was motivated 2000 and playoffs what a beast still wasnt better than Kareem but imagine if he was dedicated stayed in shape or hit FT's? He could have been greater than Jordan! Maybe, that is why he is overrated by some?

Killakobe81
07-21-2015, 07:47 AM

Wont defend Kobe. But with this type of foolish scenarios you are assuming the best of each player. one could argue that Pippen would bitch because of a diminished role or have migraines or Rodman would get ejected or Rose would blow a knee that all defeats the purpose of the exercise. Assuming players got along etc. who would you take? If you cant do that then why bother posting in here?
The kobe would chuck, or Kareem would be frustrated with Shaq or Kobe or MJ would mentally destroy rose stuff is just casual fan crap no one cares about.

SuperCam
07-21-2015, 09:54 AM

Rose + Jordan + Pippen > Magic, Kobe & Baylor/West

Rose's injuries would also exceed them.

9th in PER his "mvp" season :lol

And faggot ass Kukoc can take threes the first five possessions because he'll foul out the first five times they give Shaq the ball to dunk over him unless he gives up uncontested points every time.

San Antonio Slayer
07-21-2015, 09:56 AM
72-10 starting five+Kukoc+Kerr+Rose+Gasol+Noah+Butler can handle any Lakers roster

ambchang
07-21-2015, 09:57 AM

If you remove achilles season it would then be Kobe 5 Duncan 1 there really are no pathways for you to elevate homosexuality tbh

If you remove every single time Kobe lost to Duncan, Kobe is undefeated against Duncan.

In fact, if you remove all the losses Kobe ever had, Kobe is undefeated, ever, and has won every single NBA championship.

Also, Duncan never played for the Bulls.

ambchang
07-21-2015, 10:29 AM
Wont defend Kobe. But what this type of foolish scenarios you are assuming the best of each player. one could argue that Pippen would bitch because of a diminished role or have migraines or Rodman would get ejected or Rose would blow a knee that all defeats the purpose of the exercise. Assuming players got along etc. who would you take? If you cant do that then why bother posting in here?
The kobe would chuck, or Kareem would be frustrated with Shaq or Kobe or MJ would meantally destroy rose stuff is just casual fan crap no one cares about.

No, Pippen complained once, Rodman getting ejected isn't constant, and Rose is oft injured (therefore I am not having him on the team). Kobe chucks all the time. If you want the 2001 ultimate side-kick version of Kobe, then I'd just go with West, who's a better play maker and clutch shooter at the guard position. A team with Kareem, Wilt and Worthy with be mighty crowded inside, and you would want shooters instead of slashers. West would be a better fit in this scenario.

That said, the fact that you can argue which of the top 15 player you want to put at SG, when the Lakers have always been a big man team speaks to how incredibly great the Lakers were, historically,

Killakobe81
07-21-2015, 12:52 PM
No, Pippen complained once, Rodman getting ejected isn't constant, and Rose is oft injured (therefore I am not having him on the team). Kobe chucks all the time. If you want the 2001 ultimate side-kick version of Kobe, then I'd just go with West, who's a better play maker and clutch shooter at the guard position. A team with Kareem, Wilt and Worthy with be mighty crowded inside, and you would want shooters instead of slashers. West would be a better fit in this scenario.

That said, the fact that you can argue which of the top 15 player you want to put at SG, when the Lakers have always been a big man team speaks to how incredibly great the Lakers were, historically,

Pippen complained more than once... that was just the one that was public. Rodman was a flopper and if you play by current rules some his tricks would be exposed. Anyway I dont even care all that much about this I think Lakers could win so could Bulls. My issue is posters realize that we are talking all-time players in their prime but point to Rose's injury etc.

now your point about spacing makes sense, focus on that instead of the rest of the bullshit. you are much better when you post with solid basketball reasoning instead of the extra stuff that has nothing to do with hoops.

Infinite_limit
07-21-2015, 01:45 PM
Laker fan grasping at straws now

UNT Eagles 2016
07-21-2015, 02:20 PM
:rolleyes
Yep. Give him the Tony Allen treatment.

ambchang
07-21-2015, 03:01 PM
Pippen complained more than once... that was just the one that was public. Rodman was a flopper and if you play by current rules some his tricks would be exposed. Anyway I dont even care all that much about this I think Lakers could win so could Bulls. My issue is posters realize that we are talking all-time players in their prime but point to Rose's injury etc.

now your point about spacing makes sense, focus on that instead of the rest of the bullshit. you are much better when you post with solid basketball reasoning instead of the extra stuff that has nothing to do with hoops.

How would you know Pippen complained if it wasn't public? He hated Kukoc, along with Jordan, spurred by Jackson as Jackson was creating this us vs. management mentality. Detroit Rodman was great, Bulls Rodman not so much. I personally would still like Grant over him.

At the end, I may have a crazy big lineup with Pippen at point, Jordan at SG, Bob Love at SF, Grant at PF (or maybe Chet Walker at SF and Bob Love at PF), and then Artis Gilmore at C.

It could match up decently well with Magic (Pippen guards him), West (Jordan guards him, and likely would eat him alive), Bob Love and Chet Walker would be slightly worse, or maybe even break even with Worthy, Gilmore will match up against Wilt in a contest of strengths, and Grant will have a very difficult time guarding Kareem, likely with frequent doubles from Jordan or Pippen. That said, I am counting Lakers Kareem, not the Bucks Kareem (75 to 81 version, which I consider his best Laker years individually).

Lakers have the clear advantage, but Bulls can pull off a few games.

Thread
07-21-2015, 03:03 PM
^Pippen caught Media by certain surprise there (refusal to take the floor when a white man's number was called). That had to be handled delicately by Media and they handled it precisely that way.

No muss. No fuss. Like it never happened. Like a ghost.

ambchang
07-21-2015, 03:28 PM
^Pippen caught Media by certain surprise there (refusal to take the floor when a white man's number was called). That had to be handled delicately by Media and they handled it precisely that way.

No muss. No fuss. Like it never happened. Like a ghost.

That clip was played ad nauseum back in the day. I even have it on VCR in the highlights. It was the biggest NBA news that year other than Jordan's retirement, bigger than the Rockets winning the championship, bigger than anything else.

Thread
07-21-2015, 03:34 PM
That clip was played ad nauseum back in the day. I even have it on VCR in the highlights. It was the biggest NBA news that year other than Jordan's retirement, bigger than the Rockets winning the championship, bigger than anything else.

The visual, sure, but, there was nary indictment handed up. [Mum] was the word, and that word was obeyed.

Find me one verbal condemnation. Not any verbiage where the Media member says he's going to condemn him, then proceeds to not condemn him, plenty of that shit. I want a plain condemnation.

Chop/chop.

ambchang
07-21-2015, 05:19 PM
The visual, sure, but, there was nary indictment handed up. [Mum] was the word, and that word was obeyed.

Find me one verbal condemnation. Not any verbiage where the Media member says he's going to condemn him, then proceeds to not condemn him, plenty of that shit. I want a plain condemnation.

Chop/chop.

Moving the goal post again. Going from "No muss. No fuss. Like it never happened. Like a ghost." to "verbal condemnation".

Thread
07-21-2015, 05:28 PM
Moving the goal post again. Going from "No muss. No fuss. Like it never happened. Like a ghost." to "verbal condemnation".

No. See, this is why I'm out of my fuckin' mind to get caught getting fucked by you. I know better.

Fuck me.

cantthinkofanything
07-21-2015, 05:35 PM

Strickland. It's not even close.

cantthinkofanything
07-21-2015, 05:38 PM
Or move Robertson to the PG. He'd be the best defensive choice to cover Magic. He ran point at times.

ambchang
07-21-2015, 05:39 PM
No. See, this is why I'm out of my fuckin' mind to get caught getting fucked by you. I know better.

Fuck me.

You would have been fine if you didn't go around making things up and actually stuck to your own "rules".

But you didn't.

Thread
07-21-2015, 05:40 PM
You would have been fine if you didn't go around making things up and actually stuck to your own "rules".

But you didn't.

No. You'd a fucked me no matter what. That's what you do here.

ambchang
07-21-2015, 05:42 PM
No. You'd a fucked me no matter what. That's what you do here.

Not true, I have no interest in that.

You brought it upon yourself.

Thread
07-21-2015, 05:45 PM
Not true, I have no interest in that.

You brought it upon yourself.

No. I'm right. You like to fuck people, amb. That's your thing.

Aztecfan03
07-21-2015, 05:45 PM
Skip Clueless was saying that if the bulls team was jordan/pippen/rodman/Tyson chandler/artis gilmore would beat those 5 from the lakers.

Aztecfan03
07-21-2015, 05:47 PM

you deserve to be pinked again for such a shitty take.

cantthinkofanything
07-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Skip Clueless was saying that if the bulls team was jordan/pippen/rodman/Tyson chandler/artis gilmore would beat those 5 from the lakers.

insanity.

I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with that lineup.

Sean Cagney
07-21-2015, 05:54 PM
Strickland. It's not even close.

How many years did he play in SA? He is not on an all time Spurs team man.

Sean Cagney
07-21-2015, 05:57 PM
i shift turnoboli down to play pg....spurs dont have any good pg, but they do have an abundance of perimeter players

spurs only need to have a guy play pg, spread the floor, play defense and setup plays...enrique does none of that....

enrique imo was never really a ALLSTAR or mvp candidate type of player, dude benefited playing on the spurs coatriding to best team records when the ASG weekend came along spurs had to have a few players to represent the spurs for that weekend due to best team record, do you really think he deserve being there? dude had no business attending any activities that weekend...just to pr himself he participated in these competitions during the allstar weekend...dude is nothing more than a bonafide scrub looking for attention...

Parker in his prime was a good PG, not a typical passing guard but honestly he is miles ahead of anyone after him especially Avery Johnson. I agree all times their PG's are pretty weak. Manu is a SG but runs the point sometimes as a backup, that's why I put him at SG on their all time list. Enrique was great in 013 and top 5 MVP candidate, after that he fell off the map pretty much I agree. He might have gotten in the ASG as well one or two times based on team record I agree. One or two times though he did deserve it, 013 and in 08-09 when he was at his peak he was an all star.

Or move Robertson to the PG. He'd be the best defensive choice to cover Magic. He ran point at times.
I can see him but as you said he is a SG.

cantthinkofanything
07-21-2015, 06:00 PM
Parker in his prime was a good PG, not a typical passing guard but honestly he is miles ahead of anyone after him especially Avery Johnson. I agree all times their PG's are pretty weak. Manu is a SG but runs the point sometimes as a backup, that's why I put him at SG on their all time list. Enrique was great in 013 and top 5 MVP candidate, after that he fell off the map pretty much I agree. He might have gotten in the ASG as well one or two times based on team record I agree. One or two times though he did deserve it, 013 and in 08-09 when he was at his peak he was an all star.

I can see him but as you said he is a SG.

he played some point.

besides, someone up there has Shaq as a PF.

Sean Cagney
07-21-2015, 06:22 PM
he played some point.

besides, someone up there has Shaq as a PF.

Well if we can just shift guys to a position that is not naturally theirs then sure, but the majority of his career he was a SG so that is why I did not put him up there as a starter. I would definitely have him on the bench though at SG, dude was nice.

DMC
07-21-2015, 07:16 PM
Shaq was absolutely better than Wilt.

DMC
07-21-2015, 07:19 PM
Modern day reality is that you cannot have that many ball dominant guys on the floor at the same time. You take the best person in history from each position and a big part of what made the great was their ability to score the basketball. You only have 1 ball. It's more important to have role guys who set hard picks, pass, rebound and defend than to have 5 scoring threats.

ambchang
07-21-2015, 07:21 PM
No. I'm right. You like to fuck people, amb. That's your thing.

You are wrong, I have no interest in messing with people.

I am a pacifist. I do not like conflict.

Thread
07-21-2015, 08:01 PM
You are wrong, I have no interest in messing with people.

I am a pacifist. I do not like conflict.

& I got a hard dick.

Infinite_limit
07-21-2015, 11:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tTaMoQB.gif

ambchang
07-22-2015, 05:27 AM
& I got a hard dick.

Congratulations !

That said, I'm not sure why you'd be aroused talking to me.

Flattered, but not interested.