PDA

View Full Version : Wait.... I'm sad now!!

jermaine
07-20-2015, 10:05 PM
No more Spurs basketball until camp right??? I'm a Bucs fan, so all I gotta look forward to is a losing football season!?! Fuuuuudge. I feel like Cowboy fans right now.

BatManu20
07-20-2015, 10:06 PM
99 days till opening day.

ElNono
07-20-2015, 10:06 PM
Team France plays in September, IIRC...

myhc
07-20-2015, 10:07 PM
going to be a long summer and fall until the season starts. :(

r0drig0lac
07-20-2015, 10:08 PM
Pan American basketball begins tomorrow, then we have pre olympic, eurobasket, etc ..

InRareForm
07-20-2015, 10:09 PM
watch a spurs youtube once a day imo...

spursistan
Going to watch Euro with close eye on Tony..

davidbowie
dem boyz bout to win the super bowl. not sure what youre talkin about son

Silver&Black
No more Spurs basketball until camp right??? I'm a Bucs fan, so all I gotta look forward to is a losing football season!?! Fuuuuudge. I feel like Cowboy fans right now.

I'm a Bucs fan also...

God help us.

jermaine
99 days till opening day.

Nicca are you serious?? Seriously

jermaine
07-20-2015, 10:11 PM
I'm a Bucs fan also...

God help us.

Our DB blew off his dam fingers. Our secondary was already suspect.

jermaine
07-20-2015, 10:12 PM
dem boyz bout to win the super bowl. not sure what youre talkin about son

U don't even believe that urself pimp. Now do u!?!

BillMc
07-20-2015, 10:13 PM

Yeah, I have to say I got into this summer league too. Big sports hole for the next 2 months.

JakeCuenca
07-20-2015, 10:15 PM
yeah off season always blows..

I watch a lot of international soccer, but I'm more of a casual soccer fan nowadays..I'd watch big continental tournaments but that's it.

SAGirl
07-20-2015, 10:16 PM
good idea.

BatManu20
07-20-2015, 10:17 PM
Nicca are you serious?? Seriously

Yep. Oct 27th is opening day. Pre-season starts on Oct 12th though. Either way, it's gonna be a while.

BatManu20
07-20-2015, 10:18 PM
It's a good thing I'm a big soccer fan cause it's just baseball for the next 2 and a half months otherwise :lol

jermaine
07-20-2015, 10:19 PM
yeah off season always blows..

I watch a lot of international soccer, but I'm more of a casual soccer fan nowadays..I'd watch big continental tournaments but that's it.
I'm just getting into soccer since I watched them while they were in South Africa. My exwife is African, so I watched with her dad. Soccer is a great sport. To bad it's not really big over here in the states.

jermaine
07-20-2015, 10:20 PM
Yep. Oct 12th is opening day. Pre-season starts on Oct 12th though. Either way, it's gonna be a while.

That's my daughters birthday. Lol..... Seriously

JakeCuenca
07-20-2015, 10:22 PM
I'm just getting into soccer since I watched them while they were in South Africa. My exwife is African, so I watched with her dad. Soccer is a great sport. To bad it's not really big over here in the states.

yeah..I mean I'd watch Euro shit but honestly the time difference wouldn't allow me to watch the games live so I don't really bother.

jermaine
07-20-2015, 10:25 PM
Soccer an Rugby are very powerful sports. I watch guys play Rugby a couple times by White Rock Lake in Dallas.

JakeCuenca
07-20-2015, 10:28 PM
Soccer an Rugby are very powerful sports. I watch guys play Rugby a couple times by White Rock Lake in Dallas.

true.

But it's really all about passion. I feel like Hockey is something that I would love had i started watching the game early on, but I didn't..so it's really hard for to appreciate a game I have trouble fully comprehending..

I'm really stuck with basketball and Soccer the rest of m life.

Man I wish Boxing fights were more frequent.

jermaine
07-20-2015, 10:35 PM
It seems Soccer is getting to political.... Idk but it's better than I've always thought.

Baseline21
07-20-2015, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I hear u man. Man, this is the most excitement I had as a Spurs fan since we drafted Timmy Duncan going thru offseason. I got my Seahawks with the addition of jimmy graham but I'm more excited about Spurs additions.

south side spur
07-20-2015, 11:43 PM
Mike Evans was a beast doing Moss type work with freaking McCown at qb lets see if Jameis can pick up where they left off. But yeah, Saints and Falcons should bounce back it'll be tough for Tampa.

DenialTwist
07-20-2015, 11:45 PM
Watch all the spurs championship DVDs and then rewatch the 2014 playoffs run and finals games. That would keep me busy lol

jermaine
07-21-2015, 05:25 AM
See this is what I'm talking about. I always listen to 103.3. An Mike&Mike is talking about golf... (Sad face) An I'm sure it'll be golf talk during my split shift with Frito an Rangers talk or game when I get off around 6:30pm. This freakin sucks.

kawhidoyoudothistome
07-21-2015, 05:45 AM

Pretty sure most Cowboy fans have been looking forward to seeing the Boys demolish the NFC this year since the season ended. Very excited. Still, though, am really anxious to see how LMA and Johnathan Simmons perform in a San Antonio Spurs uniform.

ThaBigFundamental21
07-21-2015, 06:02 AM
U don't even believe that urself pimp. Now do u!?!

A Bucs fan talking shit?! Don't even start. Love em or hate em, Dallas is likely going to be damn good this year. Contenders.

DJR210
07-21-2015, 06:22 AM

Shit, no reason to feel like a Cowboy fan, your team is perpetual trash who will never improve to Super Bowl caliber again, and the Cowboys are gonna ride this year's O-line to the Super Bowl.

DJR210
07-21-2015, 06:26 AM
Both my teams gonna win titles next year, fuck at least half of you OP.. your Spurs side is cool, but fuck the other half.

jermaine
07-21-2015, 07:27 AM
I use to be like you Cowboy fans. When are yal gonna learn!?! The Cowboys won't ever be anything more than entertainment for the regular season. They haven't an won't ever win shit again. Quit gettin let down by the same shit. Insanity is the definition when it comes to the Cowboys an their fans.

100%duncan
07-21-2015, 07:41 AM
Tennis, eurobasketball, start of school. Tons of shit to do and watch but yah nothing beats nba

hater
07-21-2015, 07:55 AM

Rugby is what nfl footbalm should be. The real OG.

Rugby world cup is coming in September and its going to be fantastic. England, south Africa, france, Australia and of course my niggas all blacks always put on a show.

hater
07-21-2015, 07:56 AM
The all blacks gonna put a hurting on peeps

jermaine
07-21-2015, 08:04 AM
Rugby is a real violent sport. Lmbo But makes American football look soooooo weak. These pussies gout on pads an helmets. Complaing about getting hit to high or to low.

jermaine
07-21-2015, 08:06 AM
I looooove Rugby man. No fear sport for real.

DJR210
07-21-2015, 11:59 AM
I use to be like you Cowboy fans. When are yal gonna learn!?! The Cowboys won't ever be anything more than entertainment for the regular season. They haven't an won't ever win shit again. Quit gettin let down by the same shit. Insanity is the definition when it comes to the Cowboys an their fans.

Either weak trolling or you're an idiot. The trendy cool guy at work who brings up the same tired Romo jokes they read on their Facebook page after a loss even though they don't actually watch the games.

Best O-Line in the game just got better, top 3 alpha receiver and arguably one of the top receiving corps in the league with the continued improvement of Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley, not to mention Devin Street.. They've drafted some good looking prospects on the D-line, and backfield. Romo has made his mistakes, but the amount of time he had to find receivers last year was unreal, and he's coming off his best season.

Shit, if we can get at least 75% of this seasons snaps w/a healthy Sean Lee, they're gonna be beast :tu

jermaine
07-21-2015, 04:09 PM
Either weak trolling or you're an idiot. The trendy cool guy at work who brings up the same tired Romo jokes they read on their Facebook page after a loss even though they don't actually watch the games.

Best O-Line in the game just got better, top 3 alpha receiver and arguably one of the top receiving corps in the league with the continued improvement of Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley, not to mention Devin Street.. They've drafted some good looking prospects on the D-line, and backfield. Romo has made his mistakes, but the amount of time he had to find receivers last year was unreal, and he's coming off his best season.

Shit, if we can get at least 75% of this seasons snaps w/a healthy Sean Lee, they're gonna be beast :tu

Sean Lee will be big, but I'm just giving my honest opinion. No need to call me an idiot. What have the Cowboys won? When have they won anything? "I'll wait" The Cowboys also had the o-line that has getting holding calls the most.

DJR210
07-21-2015, 10:55 PM
Sean Lee will be big

I expect him to be done for the season by week 4 tbh

What have the Cowboys won? When have they won anything? "I'll wait"

:lol hey, cute Katt Williams joke from his 2007 standup.. Super Bowl Champions - 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995

The Cowboys also had the o-line that has getting holding calls the most.

:lol This ain't the Flozell era Cowboys bruh

:lol Your Buccaneers O-line was dead last in the NFL last year in penalties called. Guess what team was ranked number 2? :lol idiot

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/01/08/2014-pff-offensive-line-rankings/4/

Any other questions/comments?

Roger Freemason Jr.
07-22-2015, 05:44 AM
When does college ball begin? Thinking about rooting for UT, even though they suck and only got one four star commit. Also, I want to watch LSU, Ben Simmons is bound to impress.

ThaBigFundamental21
07-22-2015, 05:53 AM
I expect him to be done for the season by week 4 tbh

:lol hey, cute Katt Williams joke from his 2007 standup.. Super Bowl Champions - 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995

:lol This ain't the Flozell era Cowboys bruh

:lol Your Buccaneers O-line was dead last in the NFL last year in penalties called. Guess what team was ranked number 2? :lol idiot

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/01/08/2014-pff-offensive-line-rankings/4/

Any other questions/comments?

Get Em!!!!!

sandman
07-22-2015, 08:37 AM

Dude, calm down. You sound like a Rockets fan with the whole "20 years ago back to back champs 94-95 and Hakeem schooled DRob!" schtick.

20 years without a SB appearance. 2 Playoff wins in the last 18 years. Fist winning season in 5 years. How bet you let your team prove it for more than one year before you go running off about how they are the best evah?

DJR210
07-22-2015, 12:17 PM
Dude, calm down. You sound like a Rockets fan with the whole "20 years ago back to back champs 94-95 and Hakeem schooled DRob!" schtick.

20 years without a SB appearance. 2 Playoff wins in the last 18 years. Fist winning season in 5 years. How bet you let your team prove it for more than one year before you go running off about how they are the best evah?

I never said they were the best "evah" - I addressed his questions. He asked what they have ever won, and I told him. I am a level headed, realistic Cowboys fan. They have been stuck at mediocrity for the last 20 years, finishing at just about .500. Biggest change for the franchise? putting the old man in his place and letting some football minds make football decisions.

Regardless of what they've done in the last 20, or even 5... there is no denying that football is won in the trenches, and they have the best god damn line in football that just got better w/ the addition of La'el Collins, not to mention they have also taken steps to improve the pass rush. They were one of the top teams last season, and will only be better this year, Demarco or not.