PDA

View Full Version : OT: Bryce Harper A Big Baby..... Says Umpire Favored Zack Greinke

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 05:48 AM
:lol getting owned and getting mad...Get over yourself Bryce.....Zack is the real deal.....

Zack Greinke hasn't allowed a run in nearly 44 innings, but Bryce Harper believes his streak has been aided by umpires.

After the Los Angeles Dodgers topped the Washington Nationals 5-0 on Sunday, Harper asserted "when you're getting 6 inches off the plate, it's tough to face him."
"For me, I don't think he was very tough," Harper said, according to The Washington Post. "He's a great pitcher. He does what he does."

Greinke's scoreless innings string is the longest in the Major Leagues since Orel Hershiser set the record of 59 shutout innings in 1988 with the Dodgers.
Harper later amended his comments, calling Greinke "a damn good pitcher."

Pelicans78
07-21-2015, 06:03 AM
He is a whiner, but I think he has a case. The strike zone was really wide at times.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 06:17 AM
He is a whiner, but I think he has a case. The strike zone was really wide at times.

Stop crowding the plate then....and besides those strikes he looked at were curve balls I didnt see too many outside the plate..that curve ball can fuck with your eyes when you see too many of them....lol

Thread
07-21-2015, 06:27 AM
There was a lot of disrespect toward Grienke in that game by other Nationals as well. Lookin' out there after striking out,,,muttering, epitaphing, hacking. Their manager is a fuck, a cheater. That behavior emanates and is sponsored by him.

benefactor
07-21-2015, 06:31 AM
This isn't the stickball forum, faggot.

Thread
07-21-2015, 06:34 AM
This isn't the stickball forum, faggot.

Whatever the fuck you're thinkin',,,think twice.

Don't be fuckin' with Kool, benePERIOD

benefactor
07-21-2015, 06:42 AM

He needs to be neutered again. I saw Avante to the operating table to be clipped. I'll do the same with Kool if he doesn't stop making shitty threads before the seasons starts.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 06:51 AM
He needs to be neutered again. I saw Avante to the operating table to be clipped. I'll do the same with Kool if he doesn't stop making shitty threads before the seasons starts.

Who are you..ohh never mind I already know...:lol bring it if you're man enough

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2015, 07:06 AM

The whole purpose of the thread is to determine if basketball players have this kind of jealousy between each other....

Thread
07-21-2015, 10:34 AM

You tell Her, that if she neuters him again she'll have to neuter me, and I'm confidant, not positive, mind you, but, confidant that Luva will insist that She neuter him as well.

Nobody closes us out, nobody.

+ nobody fucks with Kool.

AlexJones
07-21-2015, 11:13 PM
Greinke is a fucking luckbox ; can't wait for his eventual regression to the mean. It should be Kershaw starting game 1 in the NLDS.