PDA

View Full Version : sons why are Mexicans in general dirty and overweight?

Kyle Orton
07-21-2015, 09:37 AM
At the store literally every single Mexican I see has 4 overweight children. The parents have shitty ass tattoos, are generally below 5 foot 7 and are fat as shit. In their baskets are multiple 2 liters and 12 packs of soda along with chips, popcorn, tortillas and other bullshit all paid for by their lonestar cards.

These mezicants also smell pretty terrible and don't speak a lick of English at the counter. Poor cashier tbh. If you're gonna live in a foreign country at least attempt to learn the language you dirty ass greasy mother fuckers

SpursforSix
07-21-2015, 09:54 AM
it sounds like you live in the ghetto or something

m>s
07-21-2015, 09:54 AM
This is the future that the political left wanted, generally they are considered subhuman compared to European and southeast Asian übermenschen

m>s
07-21-2015, 09:55 AM
No sadly Texas is around 50% Hispanic now they are even encroaching on nice formerly white suburbs

SpursforSix
07-21-2015, 09:58 AM
No sadly Texas is around 50% Hispanic now they are even encroaching on nice formerly white suburbs

I get that. But the Mexicans I see usually have cash and are buying healthier stuff than the obese rednecks. It's a bigger choke job than 6 imo.

m>s
07-21-2015, 10:03 AM
I get that. But the Mexicans I see usually have cash and are buying healthier stuff than the obese rednecks. It's a bigger choke job than 6 imo.
The ones I see fry everything in lard and have an obese bmi. Can't say I've ever known one who ate healthy. The ones I know have all been either obese or just regular American fat and eat fast food. This guy I know has constant IBS from all the shit he eats.

SpursforSix
07-21-2015, 10:19 AM
The ones I see fry everything in lard and have an obese bmi. Can't say I've ever known one who ate healthy. The ones I know have all been either obese or just regular American fat and eat fast food. This guy I know has constant IBS from all the shit he eats.

I don't know then. I'll ask the next one I see about the discrepancy.

Caltex2
07-21-2015, 10:20 AM

I'd presume a sizable amount of that is in the borderlands, though I know Houston, Dallas and especially San Antonio have sizable Latino populations.

Big Empty
07-21-2015, 10:29 AM

.G.
07-21-2015, 11:16 AM
I recently quit hating other cultures; it's just not fun anymore. I do enjoy hearing about obesity rates, which for the most part affect many cultures in the states. Hard to find a near perfect one because the more I look at them closely the more I realize how self-destructive they all are. Yes, Mexicans living in the SW part of the states tend to be economically disadvantaged and hence you see the byproduct of their choices reflected in their physical appearance. Cooking with lard? Yeah, disgusting and all too common. I'm always fascinated by their selection of groceries whenever I'm at HEB. Typical groceries include: hill country fare products, whole milk, abundance of sugary drinks (big red, gallon of sweet tea, HCF sodas), abundance of red meats, refined sugars ad-infinitum, abundance of chips, sour candies, shitty beer (Natural light, "BOD-ligh", "BOD-weise"), most don't even know wtf organic means, carbs, carbs, carbs and they rarely, if ever, buy any vegetables. Not surprising to know that Mexico has the one of the most obese nations in the world.

But then I look at cunts like, oh say, paula deen, who loves buttah in ha cuken, and think, "well, the red necks aren't too far off from be@ners." Sugary drinks? Abundance of fried foods? Carbs? Shitty beer? SPAM? Bacon? High blood pressure? Obese? Cigarette lovers? NASCAR lovers? Grilling on sundays? Myocardial infarctions? Yep

Same goes for the niggaz. (Sans NASCAR)

Can't say much about the Asians.

Indians eat pretty healthy, mostly flavorful vegetarian options, tons of spices, currys and whatnot, but they themselves tend to be quite stinky people.

I just pray that most of these cultures continue with their traditions. BBQ, I mean "Q-ing" on the weekends, a culture that worships bacon, refined sugars, loves butter, loves bacon, and enjoys their bacon. Please, go full speed ahead and consume, consume, consume. Psychotic malthusian view, but it's for the good of the Earth.

Consume.