PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Can you imagine what the summer would be like if...

Splits
07-21-2015, 03:54 PM
https://pucksandpuzzlepieces.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/shoes-on-the-other-foot.jpg

I mean, seriously. Lakers don't go 1-4, but instead of having their entire set of draft prospects (7 roster players) embarrassed, they win the Vegas tourney?

Imagine if:

D'Bust Russel was named SL MVP
J'Bust Randle was named SL fMVP
Mark Madsen won the SL title as head coach

Can you imagine the number of:

threads Capri would start?
"hehe"'s from Dale?
"we staaaacccckkkeed" comments from Naruto?
Post-D'Bust members?

Thank Allah their front office is a shitbag on fire and they make all the wrong decisions. Going to be in the lottery for the next 5 years minimum :lmao

Thread
07-21-2015, 03:59 PM
They were selling your shit, stringing your ropes, & pissin' in your water glasses.

Splits
07-21-2015, 04:04 PM
^^^And felt better than anything I've felt in my life.

The ultimate redemption story.

Forever stuck in NBA and sports history lore, worldwide.

Picking yourself off the ground, bringing back the same group, all the doubts, all the fears, all the horrors, all the embarrassment of blowing what was thought to be in the bag. Stringing the ropes. Selling our shit on TV. And then....... arising from the ashes. Looking at that shit sandwich. Being forced to eat it. Eat it, in all it's humiliation. Disgusting. The entire world laughing at such an epic failure. But then...

Rising from the ashes.

Saying "no" we won't go out like that.

Player of his generation could've taken the easy road out, faked and injury, pretended he was done.

But no....

To come back from one of the most hideous sequences...

And ring. RING!

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no greater feeling. I'm so glad they were roping off the Heat sidelines. I'm so thankful for Ray Allen. I'm so thankful for Manu's 8 turnovers and missed free throw.

Because we got 5.

And it was the greatest moment of my life.

vander
07-21-2015, 04:23 PM
does Thread actually believe the Spurs would have repeated if they had won in 13? I don't think a majority of Spurs fans even believe that. look at how flat the Spurs were this year (when the path was easier) vs. how focused and driven they were in 14...

Thread
07-21-2015, 04:25 PM
does Thread actually believe the Spurs would have repeated if they had won in 13? I don't think a majority of Spurs fans even believe that. look at how flat the Spurs were this year (when the path was easier) vs. how focused and driven they were in 14...

Well, if you were down here you'd a asked me. But, you stayed upstairs because you could not bear to be down here at loss.

I spit on you.

Splits
07-21-2015, 04:33 PM

He's just bitter because our future is so bright, with boundless opportunities ahead of us. And he's stuck with a team on 11 and his hero has destroyed whatever legacy he established as a 2nd banana.

Thread
07-21-2015, 04:36 PM
He's just bitter because our future is so bright, with boundless opportunities ahead of us. And he's stuck with a team on 11 and his hero has destroyed whatever legacy he established as a 2nd banana.

& that is the crux of the burr in your saddle...

tee, hee.

Bynumite
07-21-2015, 04:41 PM
I can't stress enough how shit the forum would be if faggot OP became the owner. If he ever came close to owning the place like he claims. The forum dodged something serious.

Thread
07-21-2015, 04:44 PM
I can't stress enough how shit the forum would be if faggot OP became the owner. If he ever came close to owning the place like he claims. The forum dodged something serious.

Mighty

And he'd know better and still would not be able to resist fucking it up totally. Then, THEN, then he'd see the light and come crawlin'. Now, this minute? He needs for somebody to cut a branch from a strong sapling and go after him.

Silver&Black
07-21-2015, 04:56 PM

threads Capri would start

What's the over/under on this? 75?

vander
07-21-2015, 05:07 PM
Well, if you were down here you'd a asked me. But, you stayed upstairs because you could not bear to be down here at loss.

I spit on you.

irrelevant, however the question does not become possible until the Spurs did win #5

Buddy Mignon
07-21-2015, 05:25 PM
https://pucksandpuzzlepieces.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/shoes-on-the-other-foot.jpg

I mean, seriously. Lakers don't go 1-4, but instead of having their entire set of draft prospects (7 roster players) embarrassed, they win the Vegas tourney?

Imagine if:

D'Bust Russel was named SL MVP
J'Bust Randle was named SL fMVP
Mark Madsen won the SL title as head coach

threads Capri would start?
"hehe"'s from Dale?
"we staaaacccckkkeed" comments from Naruto?
Post-D'Bust members?

Thank Allah their front office is a shitbag on fire and they make all the wrong decisions. Going to be in the lottery for the next 5 years minimum :lmao

You have 3rd year players playing on your summer league. Was winning the summer league that important for the bleeding ****.

Thread
07-21-2015, 05:26 PM
irrelevant, however the question does not become possible until the Spurs did win #5

My ass. You deserve to be spit upon. Why your fellows don't is beyond me.

I spit on you.

DMC
07-21-2015, 07:13 PM
They were selling your shit, stringing your ropes, & pissin' in your water glasses.
You had champagne in your lockerroom, plastic everywhere... you just couldn't get close enough for the ropes to come out.

Also, they put you on the cover of SI, D-Ho and Gnash, all proud like, and we swept you.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5187EDpPzUL.jpg

Thread
07-21-2015, 07:51 PM
You had champagne in your lockerroom, plastic everywhere... you just couldn't get close enough for the ropes to come out.

Also, they put you on the cover of SI, D-Ho and Gnash, all proud like, and we swept you.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5187EDpPzUL.jpg

They were selling your shit, Shits.

Clipper Nation
07-21-2015, 08:35 PM
SpursTalk under Splitcuck ownership:

http://i.imgur.com/GAi4tKV.jpg

Buddy Mignon
07-21-2015, 08:38 PM
SpursTalk under Splitcuck ownership:

http://i.imgur.com/GAi4tKV.jpg

What a pathetic little press conference you faggots had today.

SupremeGuy
07-21-2015, 08:46 PM
The funny thing is that they still make daily shitty threads. It's like they're in some alternate dimension where the lolakers organization isn't a steaming pile of shit. The only way shit can get worse for them is if kirby has a decent season next year and demands another max contract next summer. Now THAT would be fun! :lol

Thread
07-21-2015, 08:47 PM
The funny thing is that they still make daily shitty threads. It's like they're in some alternate dimension where the lolakers organization isn't a steaming pile of shit. The only way shit can get worse for them is if kirby has a decent season next year and demands another max contract next summer. Now THAT would be fun! :lol

So, you want us to go, SG?

SupremeGuy
07-21-2015, 08:56 PM
So, you want us to go, SG?Only assholes and pussies want other users to leave, tbh. You've been a pretty good sport lately, I'd hate to see you go back to being a parrot.

Thread
07-21-2015, 09:01 PM
Only assholes and pussies want other users to leave, tbh. You've been a pretty good sport lately, I'd hate to see you go back to being a parrot.

I can't kowtow, SG. You'd hate that worse than the parrot. You have to take the bad with the good. I put up with your contingent and their constant anti-Laker materiel. At least I give credit when and where it is due for your side. You guys never do that. Christ, you own the ground we post on and you're piss pot hosts to be perfectly frank.

SupremeGuy
07-21-2015, 09:06 PM
What credit should be given to the lakers organization recently? :lol I mean holy shit thread, you guys even fucked up what should have been a no-brainer draft.

Would you support the lakers giving kirby another max contract next summer? Hell, how about just any contract next summer?

Thread
07-21-2015, 10:08 PM
What credit should be given to the lakers organization recently? :lol I mean holy shit thread, you guys even fucked up what should have been a no-brainer draft.

Would you support the lakers giving kirby another max contract next summer? Hell, how about just any contract next summer?

He ain't played a game yet, SG. Christ, don't you have a lick a fuckin' sense?

You guys love that award shit. I mean SF lives & dies with it. We sign 6th man of the year and you piss all over it. If you'd a signed him I'd a pissed all over it. Do you understand, SG?

I fervently hope we give him a max contract next Summer. It would indicate 25-5-5 type integers, yes?

SupremeGuy
07-21-2015, 10:20 PM
No, he hasn't played a game yet; but that doesn't change what I said. The lakers managed to screw up a no-fail situation. It's quite remarkable.

I was thinking more along the lines of 18-3-3. With the way the lakers organization is run these days, that'll probably be enough for him to get a max contract out of them. You do realize if they do that, it's only going to extend this nightmare era for you guys, right?

And 6th man of the year? Really thread, really? A successful offseason for you is signing the fucking 6th man of the year? I can't even remember who the fuck that was last year. :lol

Thread
07-21-2015, 10:22 PM
No, he hasn't played a game yet; but that doesn't change what I said. The lakers managed to screw up a no-fail situation. It's quite remarkable.

I was thinking more along the lines of 18-3-3. With the way the lakers organization is run these days, that'll probably be enough for him to get a max contract out of them. You do realize if they do that, it's only going to extend this nightmare era for you guys, right?

And 6th man of the year? Really thread, really? A successful offseason for you is signing the fucking 6th man of the year? I can't even remember who the fuck that was last year. :lol

I've had enough. Nite guys.

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2015, 10:26 PM
well they wasted a no.2 pick

when the league is short of skilled big man and plenty of perimeter players u can select from...

lol thinking the league will be dominated by small ball or perimeter players...

lakers forgot what won them all those rings, going away from something that is not broken...

TDMVPDPOY
07-21-2015, 10:27 PM

when the league is short of skilled big man and plenty of perimeter players u can select from...

lakers forgot what won them all those rings, going away from something that is not broken...

Splits
07-22-2015, 12:59 AM
You have 3rd year players playing on your summer league.

Go on... who are these 3rd year players?

apalisoc_9
07-22-2015, 01:03 AM

Clear your inbox.

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2015, 01:19 AM
Clear your inbox.

yeh cleared man