PDA

View Full Version : Dashboard cam released with Sandra Bland and the Police Officer

InRareForm
07-21-2015, 09:36 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/20/us/sandra-bland-arrest-death-videos-maps.html?_r=0

AmericanPsycho
07-21-2015, 10:23 PM
Here we go again. Cop got pissed because he was dissed.

MultiTroll
07-22-2015, 04:37 AM
I sure feel a lot safer knowing a "failure to use left turn signal" monster is off the streets.

Too bad this chick did not know martial arts.
What a bitch ass cop.

Reck
07-22-2015, 04:39 AM
The dude seem pretty short too, so chuck this to little men symdrone cop edition.

Pauly D
07-22-2015, 08:35 AM
Here we go again. Entitled black diva decides to try to make a simple stop into a Rosa Parks moment. I would say she'd still be alive today if she just shut the fuck up and followed simple directions but since she killed herself I'm not too sure she wasn't already on her way out

mrsmaalox
07-22-2015, 08:47 AM
The dude seem pretty short too, so chuck this to little men symdrone cop edition.

:tu

Or something else little ;)

DarrinS
07-22-2015, 09:04 AM
Here we go again. Entitled black diva decides to try to make a simple stop into a Rosa Parks moment. I would say she'd still be alive today if she just shut the fuck up and followed simple directions but since she killed herself I'm not too sure she wasn't already on her way out

/thread

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:41 AM
If she were mine I'd hunt that fuck then send him on to her.

FkLA
07-22-2015, 10:01 AM
There's no rule that states you can't show your displeasure at low-level cops who's sole job is to ticket people. There was no reason to arrest her in the first place.

InRareForm
07-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Stupid ass cop. driving around giving people warnings on a stupid change signal light. Yes it's nice when people use their turn signal, but it's a lame excuse to pull someone over when there is clearly no traffic on that street

DisAsTerBot
07-22-2015, 11:05 AM
I hate when people don't use their signal. lazy tbh

Trill Clinton
07-22-2015, 11:54 AM
there is some real estate in hell for this bitchmade cop. there was no reason for her to be arrested, just give her the bullshit ticket and go on about your day. cops hate when you don't kiss they ass and acquiesce to their bullshit.

Oh, Gee!!
07-22-2015, 11:58 AM
no turn signal today, murder tomorrow. it's a slippery slope not enforcing the traffic code

Reck
07-22-2015, 12:08 PM

Why are you so mad? :lol

She did followed directions.

Not putting out a cigarrete is not cause for any of what the little man did.

It's kind of like if I go to your house demanding you'd stop whatever you're doing.

What's more it was reported that he wasn't going to ticket her at all, just give a warning.

So...why would he need her to stop smoking on her own car? Or get out of the car? Either give the ticket or the warning and move on.

Either way, dont act like you just got rebuffed by your crush and throw tantrums.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-22-2015, 12:17 PM
She didn't have to put out her cig. The cop was just a prick.

Pauly D
07-22-2015, 01:05 PM
Here's a crazy scenario:
cop- "Blah blah blah, reasonable demand, reasonable demand."
driver- "ok" or if you're wanting to lower the tension even more "yes sir"
cop- "blah blah blah" either ticket or warning

being nice works a lot of the time, arguing NEVER does

Why are you so mad? :lol

She did followed directions.

Not putting out a cigarrete is not cause for any of what the little man did.

It's kind of like if I go to your house demanding you'd stop whatever you're doing.

What's more it was reported that he wasn't going to ticket her at all, just give a warning.

So...why would he need her to stop smoking on her own car? Or get out of the car? Either give the ticket or the warning and move on.

Either way, dont act like you just got rebuffed by your crush and throw tantrums.

Who's the mad one here, with your fuckin essay? The cop was completely reasonable to want the cigarette out. You ever been burned by a cigarette? He doesn't know if she'll do anything with it. And saying it's like going into ones house making demands is one of the stupidest things I've ever read

Infinite_limit
07-22-2015, 01:12 PM
Black Diva go bye bye :lol

gambit1990
07-22-2015, 01:19 PM
how did she hang herself with a bag? smh. how could all the footage from the cell area not be demanded?

pgardn
07-22-2015, 01:29 PM
Takes two to tango. The cop was totally unreasonable and then she wanted to escalate the incident. This silly pride stuff can't be put aside for redemption later. There is no thinking ahead by either party, they react to silly moments needlessly an immediately. Cop was definitely prodding her and she went along for the ride.

boutons_deux
07-22-2015, 01:35 PM
"arguing NEVER does"

arguing isn't a crime, smoking a cigarette isn't a crime, does not necessitate arresting.

The WHITE cop lost control so he is a (typical?) bad cop, at fault, another innocent BLACK person dead. The cop violated a Supreme Court ruling of this year that the citizen cannot be detained longer than necessry to present the citation.

One day after Sandra Bland’s death, 18-year-old Kindra Chapman was found dead in jail

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/one-day-after-sandra-blands-death-18-year-old-kindra-chapman-was-found-dead-in-jail/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

DisAsTerBot
07-22-2015, 01:46 PM
why is the cop to blame for her hanging herself? Isn't that a separate argument from the reason for the arrest?

Spurminator
07-22-2015, 01:48 PM
"Shouldn't have given him mouth."
"Should have gotten down on the ground more quickly."
"Shouldn't have reached near his pocket."
"Shouldn't have been dressed like that."
"Should have sucked his dick like he asked."

Like, at what point is it possible for you social subservience warriors to admit that a cop was overly aggressive?

Oh, Gee!!
07-22-2015, 01:54 PM
You can beat the rap, but you won't beat the ride.

Infinite_limit
07-22-2015, 01:55 PM
how did she hang herself with a bag? smh. how could all the footage from the cell area not be demanded?
2 hours of the tape are missing

boutons_deux
07-22-2015, 02:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKcXoTbUsAAMmH1.jpg

Trill Clinton
07-22-2015, 02:04 PM
why is the cop to blame for her hanging herself? Isn't that a separate argument from the reason for the arrest?

because she never should have been arrested and forcefully put in the position for her to allegedly take her life. she was arrested, mocked, berated for nothing.

boutons_deux
07-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Sheriff’s deputies arrested a Georgia “sovereign citizen” who twice attempted to pull one of the half-dozen guns he had within reach inside his car decorated with a hand-painted Confederate flag.A Towns County sheriff’s deputy and an agent from the Appalachian Regional Drug Enforcement Office stopped 30-year-old Dustin Lee Gunnells, of Hiawassee, for an unspecified misdemeanor traffic offense Wednesday, reported WKRK-AM.

“Immediately the driver exhibited aggression towards the officers and began making statements consistent with ‘sovereign citizen type beliefs,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement. “Rather than comply with deputies, the driver reached for a gun.”

The deputies feared for their safety but did not shoot, and instead broke out a window in Gunnell’s car and physically removed him from the vehicle.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/07/22/1404515/-Cops-Pull-Over-a-Confederate-Sovereign-Citizen-and-His-Six-Loaded-Weapons-Not-dead?detail=email

aka, pulling a gun on a cop while white

DisAsTerBot
07-22-2015, 02:08 PM
because she never should have been arrested and forcefully put in the position for her to allegedly take her life. she was arrested, mocked, berated for nothing.

i get the argument about the arrest. Im not sure you can blame the cop if she truly did hang herself. Seems like a big leap

Infinite_limit
07-22-2015, 02:11 PM
i get the argument about the arrest. Im not sure you can blame the cop if she truly did hang herself. Seems like a big leap
Na her suicide was obviously Lincoln's fault. Who left her off the Cotton field?

Trill Clinton
07-22-2015, 02:11 PM

i respectfully disagree. peace.

mrsmaalox
07-22-2015, 02:21 PM

Exactly.

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Exactly.

but you're OK with trannys in the little girls' dressing rooms flashing their weiners and masturbating.

mrsmaalox
07-22-2015, 02:25 PM
but you're OK with trannys in the little girls' dressing rooms flashing their weiners and masturbating.

:lol A ctoa alt

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 02:29 PM

At some point people are going to figure that out.

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 02:31 PM
She didn't have to put out her cig. The cop was just a prick.

She didn't have to put out her sig, or answer his lame ass question. Who in the fuck is delighted to be pulled over for getting out of the way of a cop.

FkLA
07-22-2015, 02:47 PM
She wasn't a ghetto black diva. Had just landed a job at her alma mater (Prairie View A&M Universty) as a college outreach coordinator.

She had every right to express her displeasure especially since little Napoleon explicitly asked her why she was upset. The suicide seems shady as well imo. Shouldn't they have footage to see if anyone went into her cell around the time when she allegedly hung herself?

boutons_deux
07-22-2015, 02:59 PM
I assume she was murdered in jail. 175 pound lady hung herself with a plastic laundry sac? Jail and cops will, as always, LIE to cover their crimes. Taxpayers will lose a lot of money for the cops' defense lawyers.

Trill Clinton
07-22-2015, 03:10 PM
her death raises a lot of questions, mainly when did jails start putting trash bags in their cells? i been to jail twice and wasn't shit in there but concrete, metal and toilet paper. i'm not buying it.

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 03:15 PM
her death raises a lot of questions, mainly when did jails start putting trash bags in their cells? i been to jail twice and wasn't shit in there but concrete, metal and toilet paper. i'm not buying it.

I heard that she smuggled the trash bag in her anus and that this was all premeditated.

Trill Clinton
07-22-2015, 03:19 PM
I heard that she smuggled the trash bag in her anus and that this was all premeditated.

can you save your trolling for your other account?

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 03:32 PM
can you save your trolling for your other account?

it was clearly a joke

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 03:37 PM
She was murdered. Be interesting to see how important this guy is in his town.

InRareForm
07-22-2015, 04:56 PM
The way he says "good" after she says she has epilepsy, just shows you what a dick that cop is.

Reck
07-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Here's a crazy scenario:
cop- "Blah blah blah, reasonable demand, reasonable demand."
driver- "ok" or if you're wanting to lower the tension even more "yes sir"
cop- "blah blah blah" either ticket or warning

being nice works a lot of the time, arguing NEVER does

Who's the mad one here, with your fuckin essay? The cop was completely reasonable to want the cigarette out. You ever been burned by a cigarette? He doesn't know if she'll do anything with it. And saying it's like going into ones house making demands is one of the stupidest things I've ever read

LOL Essay. That barely makes a paragraph you inbred.

He doesn't get to decide shit. He wanting the cig out was him stroking his ego.

You're all type of level of retardation in this post.

Oh wait she gunna burn me with the mighty cigarrete.

Go back to your regular schedule of rapes and pedo fantasy faggot.

Thread
07-22-2015, 05:58 PM
I assume she was murdered in jail. 175 pound lady hung herself with a plastic laundry sac? Jail and cops will, as always, LIE to cover their crimes. Taxpayers will lose a lot of money for the cops' defense lawyers.

I can see her committing suicide. She did not exist in a vacuum before that cop took her. She had a life with the baggage we all carry to a precise degree with and on us. That is what she was doing and carrying when she was pulled over. 3 days in county lock up for her was not the beginning like we suppose, but, the end.

This fuck, this animal breathes now while she is cold. He sits and eats and watches television and works and his family supports him and enables him and cheers him.

She's just dead.

gambit1990
07-22-2015, 07:00 PM
this could happen to you.

more often than not cops get manage to get away incredibly lightly. it's absolutely disgusting.

pgardn
07-22-2015, 10:20 PM

So this got so out of hand that they had to kill her and make it look like a suicide?
Really?

Boots you clearly think cops are total dumbasses. And if they really did stage all this, then they deserve to die in order that they will not procreate to form any more like them.

pgardn
07-22-2015, 10:29 PM
I can see her committing suicide. She did not exist in a vacuum before that cop took her. She had a life with the baggage we all carry to a precise degree with and on us. That is what she was doing and carrying when she was pulled over. 3 days in county lock up for her was not the beginning like we suppose, but, the end.

This fuck, this animal breathes now while she is cold. He sits and eats and watches television and works and his family supports him and enables him and cheers him.

She's just dead.

There is baggage.
And then there is the suitcase you put on the scale and get charged for.

So if she did kill herself you are convinced the Cop and family are partying over it... ?
Jesus...

Pauly D
07-22-2015, 10:43 PM
LOL YOU'RE SO MAD HAHAHA. THE COP MUST HAVE A SMALL DICK CAUSE THAT WAS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY! WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF FAGGOT! YOU'RE THE KINDA PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING BROTHAS AND SISTAS DOWN!!!!

this could happen to you.

Not if you act like a decent human being, or as most of you put it, "SUCKING THE COP'S DICK!"

Jesus
07-22-2015, 10:57 PM
There is baggage.

So if she did kill herself you are convinced the Cop and family are partying over it... ?
Jesus...

Sad all the way around.

Thread
07-22-2015, 11:01 PM
There is baggage.

Jesus...

Not partying, no, but, rationalizing it, deflecting it, moving away from it..."I only want to look forward." ---you know that fuckin' cut off.

See, she sat in that cell for 3 days protracting it all the way out,,,costs, responsibilities, relationships,,,,,,,,,ah, fuck it. She's dead.

Thread
07-22-2015, 11:06 PM
So this got so out of hand that they had to kill her and make it look like a suicide?
Really?

Boots you clearly think cops are total dumbasses. And if they really did stage all this, then they deserve to die in order that they will not procreate to form any more like them.

No, by day 2 she was clinically depressed,,,every problem she had in her life ran rampant thru her mind + this calamity. Sleep deprived she withdrew into a fetal state then found peace and killed herself. Makes perfect sense.

ChumpDumper
07-22-2015, 11:12 PM
She told these clowns she tried to kill herself a year ago. They're fucked.

m>s
07-22-2015, 11:26 PM
Nah no one cares, you kill yourself it's your own fault and no one else's

ChumpDumper
07-22-2015, 11:27 PM
Nah no one cares, you kill yourself it's your own fault and no one else'sThat's not how the legal system works, Chachi.

m>s
07-22-2015, 11:35 PM
That's not how the legal system works, Chachi.
Nobody is responsible for someone else's suicide, what law is that smart guy?

ChumpDumper
07-22-2015, 11:38 PM
Nobody is responsible for someone else's suicide, what law is that smart guy?There are many laws and cases involving professional negligence, ignorant guy.

FkLA
07-22-2015, 11:44 PM
I was told once the FBI got involved they discovered jail footage was removed. If true, that should raise an immediate red flag tbh.

Reck
07-22-2015, 11:49 PM
Yeah Pauly fag is def aching hard. :lol

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 12:12 AM
If someone thinks the police are out to get them why not get a personal dash cam for
their car. Most cams have two cameras with a lens position adjustment. The unit mounts
to the windshield and you point one camera to the road ahead. the other camera lens
you could point toward the driver. With sound on you can prove your case if a cop
was abusive. Or the cop could use it to make his case on you. Most units have a turn
on feature when you start the car and have a loop feature so they loop the recording
every 4 hours and overwrite what was recorded. I have seen the cost around $70 to the
high feature ones that are over $200. You can install them yourself or have them installed
at like a window tint place......

Infinite_limit
07-23-2015, 12:25 AM
My local news referred to her death not suicide

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 01:00 AM
My local news referred to her death not suicide

USA Today reports that the sheriff for Waller County said Wednesday that
Bland told guards at the jail that she had previously tried to kill herself.
Maybe the media should wait for the grand jury report to come out
before deciding this case..
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/07/22/sandra-bland-video-reaction/30502921/

(http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/07/22/sandra-bland-video-reaction/30502921/)

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 01:09 AM
I was treated like shit and thrown in jail for bullshit reasons. I managed to not kill myself in the process.

FkLA
07-23-2015, 01:11 AM
If someone thinks the police are out to get them why not get a personal dash cam for
their car. Most cams have two cameras with a lens position adjustment. The unit mounts
to the windshield and you point one camera to the road ahead. the other camera lens
you could point toward the driver. With sound on you can prove your case if a cop
was abusive. Or the cop could use it to make his case on you. Most units have a turn
on feature when you start the car and have a loop feature so they loop the recording
every 4 hours and overwrite what was recorded. I have seen the cost around $70 to the
high feature ones that are over $200. You can install them yourself or have them installed
at like a window tint place......

Real talk if they're that cheap I'm getting one. I've had two incidents when cops were huge assholes...once when I unbuckled my seatbelt as a passenger after a friend was pulled over and the asshole claimed he saw me without it the whole time. Threatened to arrest me if I didn't sign the ticket when I wanted to state my case. Another an asshole wanted to go through my car, when I told him he had no reason to and declined he says 'we can do this the easy way or I can call for the dogs to sniff around'...and by that he meant have another cop come and bring out a dog since he didn't have one. I tried to see if he was bullshitting so I said 'go ahead and call them' but gave in after a couple mins since I was on my way to work. Obviously didn't have anything in my car.

Fuck those lower level traffic cops. They're the scrubs of the police force tbh.

Saved By Zero
07-23-2015, 01:14 AM
I was treated like shit and thrown in jail for bullshit reasons. I managed to not kill myself in the process.

So you're a failure.

pgardn
07-23-2015, 08:25 AM
Not partying, no, but, rationalizing it, deflecting it, moving away from it..."I only want to look forward." ---you know that fuckin' cut off.

See, she sat in that cell for 3 days protracting it all the way out,,,costs, responsibilities, relationships,,,,,,,,,ah, fuck it. She's dead.

Yes people try to rationalize actions they feel deep guilt over.
And you conclude that this practice works?
How would you know this? For this cop and his family. This is not a movie.

pgardn
07-23-2015, 08:29 AM

This is significant.

I wonder why no one posted bail for her? Certainly her family was informed. Three days?

DisAsTerBot
07-23-2015, 08:34 AM
This is significant.

I wonder why no one posted bail for her? Certainly her family was informed. Three days?

an article said they were still gathering the 10% of the 5,000 to get her out. seems like a long time to come up with 500 bones, but who knows

boutons_deux
07-23-2015, 08:50 AM
she had previously tried to kill herself. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/07/22/sandra-bland-video-reaction/30502921/

.... after a miscarriage, probably episodically, not chronically, deeply depressed. Going to start a new professional job doesn't sound like someone who is depressed, or suicidal.

Opinionater
07-23-2015, 08:51 AM
IMHO, she should have just put the cigarrette out. Taken the ticket and been on her way.

philldafunk
07-23-2015, 08:58 AM
I need for people to stop acting like they can't get touched by the police. Seriously, after backtalking a cop do you expect for him to say "you're totally right, I was out of line have a nice day" ???

Absolutely not. Nothing good ever comes from people especially blacks trying to stand up for their rights. I'm not saying that it's right, but it's just a matter of fact. I'm pretty sure that all of these recent police incidents could've been avoided had the suspect just shut up. Think about it, if things go south you're still gonna be the one shot and he's gonna be on paid leave only to have it be determined that he acted within protocol.

Instead you hear the good ol' "why u messin with me" "I wasn't doin nothing" "I don't have to get out my car". Once you're at that point your actions will determine whether you're getting your ass kicked by the police, winding up w/ a bullet in the ass, or walking away alive w/ a citation.

Get yourself a dashcam, and handle it later.

pgardn
07-23-2015, 09:00 AM
IMHO, she should have just put the cigarrette out. Taken the ticket and been on her way.

Sure she should have. But the cop was absolutely attempting to prod her. He comes with this " I was only going to give you a warning" after the situation is well on its way to getting ugly. Why is the cop having such a bad day as to create a fire? There is a bit of scrutiny involving these situations. Cops need to be the adults and leave the pride out, especially if attempting to harass the citizenry. Just let them call you names, so what, does that really hurt? Be above the children you inevitably run into during your day.

pgardn
07-23-2015, 09:03 AM
I need for people to stop acting like they can't get touched by the police. Seriously, after backtalking a cop do you expect for him to say "you're totally right, I was out of line have a nice day" ???

Absolutely not. Nothing good ever comes from people especially blacks trying to stand up for their rights. I'm not saying that it's right, but it's just a matter of fact. I'm pretty sure that all of these recent police incidents could've been avoided had the suspect just shut up. Think about it, if things go south you're still gonna be the one shot and he's gonna be on paid leave only to have it be determined that he acted within protocol.

Instead you hear the good ol' "why u messin with me" "I wasn't doin nothing" "I don't have to get out my car". Once you're at that point your actions will determine whether you're getting your ass kicked by the police, winding up w/ a bullet in the ass, or walking away alive w/ a citation.

Totally agree.

One just has to wonder why the Cop would want to light a fire in the first place as well.

unleashbaynes
07-23-2015, 09:33 AM

That's the point. Somebody shouldn't get roughed up and thrown in jail because some faggot cop can't handle the fact that they know the law better than he does. I'm getting really fucking tired of cops getting off lightly in cases like this. They need to be held to a higher standard than the rest of us and they aren't.

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 09:43 AM

why don't we hold cops accountable for their actions? its always why didn't the victim do x,y,z but we allow shitty cops like this to do/say what they want. it isn't against the law to have an attitude with a cop, millions of us have had attitudes with them. she did everything he asked: put out the cig and got out of the vehicle.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 09:45 AM
why don't we hold cops accountable for their actions? its always why didn't the victim do x,y,z but we allow shitty cops like this to do/say what they want. it isn't against the law to have an attitude with a cop, millions of us have had attitudes with them. she did everything he asked: put out the cig and got out of the vehicle.

Sure the cop was a dick, but why is he to blame for a suicide three days later? Why isn't she held accountable for her own death?

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 09:56 AM
i'm not quick to blame that cop in particular for her suicide. the system is at fault. she was harrassed and provoked over a minor traffic violation and thrown in jail and never should have been in that position in the first place.

the circumstances surrounding her death are strange and i hold the jail accountable for every life they hold behind their bars. if she did indeed hang herself with a trash bag then they share some blame for allowing contraband in the cell. how often were they checking on her and other inmates? why would she kill herself when she was in process of getting bailed out from family? why would she kill herself when she had just gotten a job and things were good for her?

philldafunk
07-23-2015, 09:56 AM

While she may have done everything he asked, she copped an attitude which definitely tested him, escalated the situation, and ultimately led to her bogus arrest.

I wish I knew why we don't hold cops accountable, all I know is that it seems the after the investigation the cop is usually cleared of any wrong doing pretty much every single time (this case may have a different outcome). Having that been said, if you know that cops can pretty much kill at will why would you go out of your way to give them a reason to put a bullet in your ass. By going out of your way I mean saying anything other than yes/no officer.

Sure your pride might take a hit, but you can de escalate the situation by just being courteous.

I hate that it's the way it is, but that is the current situation of our country.

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 09:59 AM
.... after a miscarriage, probably episodically, not chronically, deeply depressed. Going to start a new professional job doesn't sound like someone who is depressed, or suicidal.

How was her mental state,was she under treatment for it? How depressed was she about the miscarriage and new job? Did the
traffic stop push her over the edge? The jail guards said she told them she tried to commit suicide before. If she told the jail
guards that she should have been placed in a cell where she should be watched continually and have someone come talk to
her.

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 10:03 AM
Sure the cop was a dick, but why is he to blame for a suicide three days later? Why isn't she held accountable for her own death?

Because she didnt kill herself...these fucking faggott ass hillbillly ass cops need to stop this shit...i think we start by reinstituting the fairness doctrine...hopefully Hillary will do that as part of her first term agenda...stop all the right wing hate talk radio that's fueling these KKK members in blue uniforms....one the fairness doctrine is reinstated then it means equal airtime for a different political viewpoint....

These fucking moron ass cops need harsh prison sentences handed down to them...when I'm stopped I automatically realize the cop is a dumb brute and inferior to me...so I treat him like the dummy he is by condescendingly complying...and I always hand him a pre-paid legal card that states my rights....even though I dont use pre-paid legal..its just a good way to let them know I will sick my lawyer on their retarded asses

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 10:04 AM
here we gohttp://i61.tinypic.com/2is8pk9.png

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 10:07 AM
While she may have done everything he asked, she copped an attitude which definitely tested him, escalated the situation, and ultimately led to her bogus arrest.

I wish I knew why we don't hold cops accountable, all I know is that it seems the after the investigation the cop is usually cleared of any wrong doing pretty much every single time (this case may have a different outcome). Having that been said, if you know that cops can pretty much kill at will why would you go out of your way to give them a reason to put a bullet in your ass. By going out of your way I mean saying anything other than yes/no officer.

Sure your pride might take a hit, but you can de escalate the situation by just being courteous.

I hate that it's the way it is, but that is the current situation of our country.
so cops can kill, agitate, incite, prod and harrass at will and we should just accept it and kiss their ass? i don't engage in respectability politics, fam.

mrsmaalox
07-23-2015, 10:09 AM
People are too mouthy, cops are too thin skinned.

2 things that have crossed my mind: One, is that she exhibits forward thinking when she left the message to her friend asking them to call her back and the tape from the jail (a couple of hours before she is found dead) when she asks when she can make a phone call; NOT a trait of a suicidal person.

Two, the autopsy allegedly shows signs of possible old "cutting" scars. Is it possible she may have had a meltdown and without anything to cut with to ease her frustration, went for the bag and strangling but accidently killed herself?

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 10:10 AM

We dont hold those faggits accountable because the white community isnt affected by this shit...they arent being profiled like this woman was...he pulled her over because if her race..he used the signal thing as an excuse....she was trying to get out of his way but he decided he wanted to fuck with her since she was black he Likely reasoned he could bust her for more shit....

Same with the mandatory minimum sentencing drug laws....its only getting attention because more white boys are being affected by it,.real talk

Thread
07-23-2015, 10:26 AM
Yes people try to rationalize actions they feel deep guilt over.
And you conclude that this practice works?
How would you know this? For this cop and his family. This is not a movie.

To this degree? I don't know. I've never consciously lured somebody to their death.

Opinionater
07-23-2015, 10:56 AM
Sure she should have. But the cop was absolutely attempting to prod her. He comes with this " I was only going to give you a warning" after the situation is well on its way to getting ugly. Why is the cop having such a bad day as to create a fire? There is a bit of scrutiny involving these situations. Cops need to be the adults and leave the pride out, especially if attempting to harass the citizenry. Just let them call you names, so what, does that really hurt? Be above the children you inevitably run into during your day.

I concur, however, IMHO, this falls on the parents, guardians, etc. to advise their children to avoid confrontation with the authorities. Are the cops always right and doing the right thing? No. However this would not have escalated if she would have just put the cig out. That is how I see it.

IceColdBrewski
07-23-2015, 11:02 AM

Thanks for your professional internet diagnosis Dr. boutons. But I guess you missed the part where she told them she tried to kill herself a year earlier.

mrsmaalox
07-23-2015, 11:06 AM
Thanks for your professional internet diagnosis Dr. boutons. But I guess you missed the part where she told them she tried to kill herself a year earlier.

It actually is a pretty decent internet diagnosis. Previous suicide attempt due to episodic depression. Very few people who attempt suicide once, ever try it again.

boutons_deux
07-23-2015, 11:15 AM

IceColdDicksi, post-partum/post-miscarriage depression can be severe, but it's episodic, not chronic. You're hoping the she committed suicide with plastic garbage bag, letting the bad cop escape all accountability for jailing her for no reason.

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 11:22 AM
We dont hold those faggits accountable because the white community isnt affected by this shit...they arent being profiled like this woman was...he pulled her over because if her race..he used the signal thing as an excuse....she was trying to get out of his way but he decided he wanted to fuck with her since she was black he Likely reasoned he could bust her for more shit....

Same with the mandatory minimum sentencing drug laws....its only getting attention because more white boys are being affected by it,.real talk

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/shout_racist_by_imaksim-d3advfe_zpsfxwest9w.jpg

ColinB
07-23-2015, 11:28 AM
I concur, however, IMHO, this falls on the parents, guardians, etc. to advise their children to avoid confrontation with the authorities. Are the cops always right and doing the right thing? No. However this would not have escalated if she would have just put the cig out. That is how I see it.

It wouldn't have escalated if the cop just let her smoke and issue a warning. It wouldn't have escalated if the cop followed training on not escalating the situation himself. That's how I see it.

IceColdBrewski
07-23-2015, 11:38 AM
It actually is a pretty decent internet diagnosis. Previous suicide attempt due to episodic depression. Very few people who attempt suicide once, ever try it again.

:lol

You focused on the sarcastic part of my comments and completely missed the point I was making. Just pointing out to boutons that he's doing his usual thing. Ignoring facts and common sense to keep pushing his narrative. Cops had no reason at all to murder this woman, but that's what he desperately wants to believe since it fits his warped view of the world.

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 11:47 AM

One third will try again within a year. 10% will finally do it

http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/suicide-and-suicidal-behavior/overview.html

mrsmaalox
07-23-2015, 11:48 AM
One third will try again within a year. 10% will finally do it

http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/suicide-and-suicidal-behavior/overview.html

One third isn't very many. But yea, "very few" was the wrong thing to say.

unleashbaynes
07-23-2015, 11:51 AM
It wouldn't have escalated if the cop just let her smoke and issue a warning. It wouldn't have escalated if the cop followed training on not escalating the situation himself. That's how I see it.

Yup. The cop is supposed to be trained to act professionally. He failed miserably.

mrsmaalox
07-23-2015, 11:53 AM
:lol

You focused on the sarcastic part of my comments and completely missed the point I was making. Just pointing out to boutons that he's doing his usual thing. Ignoring facts and common sense to keep pushing his narrative. Cops had no reason at all to murder this woman, but that's what he desperately wants to believe since it fits his warped view of the world.

I guess. I just pretty much see most posters here ignoring facts and common sense to push their narratives. Not saying its right, just par for the course around here. Not unlike you ignored the facts in his post to push your own narrative about him.

pgardn
07-23-2015, 11:57 AM
To this degree? I don't know. I've never consciously lured somebody to their death.

Or you have never rationalized something you feel shitty about and then realize this did not help, that you still feel guilty? So I'm gonna guess yes you have, but not luring someone to their death. The word luring implies a conscious effort.
(I guess you are in this Cop's head as he apparently attempted to lure her to her death; So he found out later she was suicidal and requested that she be held so she might off herself? Or maybe he radioed in off camera when he first pulled her over and the plan was set.)

You have no Earthly clue what this cop feels like. He could have been having a horrible day and now he might have extraordinarily shitty days to come. But the cop with no conscience fits the bad guy good guy movie characters perfectly. It's nice to definitively know who wears the black hat.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 12:05 PM
Sure the cop was a dick, but why is he to blame for a suicide three days later? Why isn't she held accountable for her own death?It falls more on the jail personnel who know she had tried to commit suicide previously, but the cop will probably be on the hook for a stupid arrest.

Dr.Phil
07-23-2015, 12:21 PM

For the same reason a person can be held accountable for a person's suicide due to bullying that occurred over a period of time. It doesn't have be right before the act of suicide occurs.

Clipper Nation
07-23-2015, 12:37 PM
So she went out of her way to avoid following lawful orders. Then, after a history of depression, PTSD, and previous suicide attempts, she hung herself... and people still think the cops murdered her in cold blood? Seems to me that this woman just had serious mental issues and needed help.

Thread
07-23-2015, 12:38 PM
Or you have never rationalized something you feel shitty about and then realize this did not help, that you still feel guilty? So I'm gonna guess yes you have, but not luring someone to their death. The word luring implies a conscious effort.
(I guess you are in this Cop's head as he apparently attempted to lure her to her death; So he found out later she was suicidal and requested that she be held so she might off herself? Or maybe he radioed in off camera when he first pulled her over and the plan was set.)

You have no Earthly clue what this cop feels like. He could have been having a horrible day and now he might have extraordinarily shitty days to come. But the cop with no conscience fits the bad guy good guy movie characters perfectly. It's nice to definitively know who wears the black hat.

Yes, when I was a child. When I became a man I put away childish things.

pg? He's a monster.

Clipper Nation
07-23-2015, 12:39 PM
This whole anti-cop agenda in the media is just so the left can eventually ramrod the federalization of police into law, BTW:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/05/the_ominous_push_to_federalize_local_police.html

If you think local and state police are violent and corrupt, just wait until the federal government gets a full monopoly over law enforcement.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 12:45 PM
CN puts on his tinfoil hat.

Thread
07-23-2015, 01:05 PM
CN puts on his tinfoil hat.

He looks like this:::

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqCsdLMPVj5rR2TB-mvOPvthBSBEz4y0Xj-u_omNj4jcwAsIvH

Clipper Nation
07-23-2015, 01:29 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqCsdLMPVj5rR2TB-mvOPvthBSBEz4y0Xj-u_omNj4jcwAsIvH
Pictured: Dale, still leading the SpursTalk Pinoy contingent in his old age.

boutons_deux
07-23-2015, 01:38 PM
For the same reason a person can be held accountable for a person's suicide due to bullying that occurred over a period of time. It doesn't have be right before the act of suicide occurs.

... except they're cops, almost 100% immune from accountability.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 01:40 PM
It falls more on the jail personnel who know she had tried to commit suicide previously, but the cop will probably be on the hook for a stupid arrest.

She also told the jail personnel she was fine.

"Waller County Sheriff Glenn Smith said Wednesday that two jailers interviewed Sandra Bland after her arrest. He said the 28-year-old black woman from Illinois told the second interviewer that she was not depressed but was upset about her arrest, which occurred following a confrontation with a white officer who stopped her for a minor traffic violation.

The sheriff said both jailers who spoke with Bland insisted that she appeared fine when being booked on a charge of assaulting a public servant.
Documents filled out for Bland indicate she had previously attempted suicide after losing a baby. But the booking papers released Wednesday also indicate Bland did not have suicidal thoughts at the time of her arrest and that neither the arresting officer nor anyone else at the jail believed she was at risk."

boutons_deux
07-23-2015, 01:43 PM
TSA spinning her typical all-out defense of the white cops and trashing their black victim.

Thread
07-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Pictured: Dale, still leading the SpursTalk Pinoy contingent in his old age.

Slope.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 02:23 PM
She also told the jail personnel she was fine.

"Waller County Sheriff Glenn Smith said Wednesday that two jailers interviewed Sandra Bland after her arrest. He said the 28-year-old black woman from Illinois told the second interviewer that she was not depressed but was upset about her arrest, which occurred following a confrontation with a white officer who stopped her for a minor traffic violation.

The sheriff said both jailers who spoke with Bland insisted that she appeared fine when being booked on a charge of assaulting a public servant.
Documents filled out for Bland indicate she had previously attempted suicide after losing a baby. But the booking papers released Wednesday also indicate Bland did not have suicidal thoughts at the time of her arrest and that neither the arresting officer nor anyone else at the jail believed she was at risk."The question is on the form for a reason.

This jail did not follow procedure. She should not have been left in a cell alone for 90 minutes at all. Regular officers are not qualified to make the psych eval if that suicide question is answered in the affirmative.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 02:30 PM
TSA spinning her typical all-out defense of the white cops and trashing their black victim.
I don't care what race they were. And I already said the cop was a dick and out of line you stupid fuck. I'm not spinning a thing and find it utterly stupid to blame her suicide on an arrest.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 02:31 PM
The question is on the form for a reason.

This jail did not follow procedure. She should not have been left in a cell alone for 90 minutes at all. Regular officers are not qualified to make the psych eval if that suicide question is answered in the affirmative.
Shrug. No sympathy for suicide here.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Shrug. No sympathy for suicide here.No one would expect you to ever hold anyone in law enforcement responsible for anything remotely bad.

Thread
07-23-2015, 02:35 PM
3 days in. Why hadn't the judge released her on a low bond, or, more sensibility on an OR bond?

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 02:38 PM
No one would expect you to ever hold anyone in law enforcement responsible for anything remotely bad.
As someone who was treated bad by law enforcement and wrongfully jailed you couldn't be more wrong. Shrug.

boutons_deux
07-23-2015, 02:40 PM
Upon analysis, it quickly confirms something Bland herself states later to the officer—the only reason she changed lanes, which the officer claimed was his rationale for pulling her over, was so that she could get out of the way for his patrol car.

As you will see below, when Sandra Bland turns onto University Drive, she gets a significant distance away from Officer Encinia, who was driving in the opposite direction, but made a sudden U-turn and mashed on the gas to catch up to Bland's vehicle. His speed is evident as he barrels down the road, which has a speed limit of 20 mph.

Bland, clearly not wanting to be in his way, simply changes lanes, but does so without using her turn signal. He puts on his lights immediately.

See it for yourself below

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/07/22/1404628/-Dashcam-footage-clearly-shows-the-real-reason-Sandra-Bland-changed-lanes-in-the-first-place?detail=email

before her right turn, she ran the stop sign. Did the cop mention that as why he u-turned chase her?

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 02:42 PM
As someone who was treated bad by law enforcement and wrongfully jailed you couldn't be more wrong. Shrug.You're the real victim here. Shrug.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 02:45 PM
You're the real victim here. Shrug.
I got over it and didn't kill myself. Shrug.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 02:46 PM
I got over it and didn't kill myself. Shrug.Did you ever have a miscarriage and tried to kill yourself before? Shrug.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Did you ever have a miscarriage and tried to kill yourself before? Shrug.
Haven't had the opportunity to have a miscarriage yet, but I did recently have to put my two dogs down within a month and was devastated. Even with all the guns in my house I somehow managed to not kill myself. Shrug.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 03:01 PM
Haven't had the opportunity to have a miscarriage yet, but I did recently have to put my two dogs down within a month and was devastated. Even with all the guns in my house I somehow managed to not kill myself. Shrug.Dogs = baby carried in your womb.

You are truly a superman. Shrug.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Dogs = baby carried in your womb.

You are truly a superman. Shrug.
10 years in my life. 6 months in a uterus over a year ago. Shrug.

Clipper Nation
07-23-2015, 03:10 PM
Funny how it's a "baby" now, but it's nothing but a collection of tissue when Planned Parenthood is selling them.

boutons_deux
07-23-2015, 03:16 PM
did the police take pictures take of her hanging dead with a garbage sac? do some "Waller County CSI"?

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 03:37 PM
10 years in my life. 6 months in a uterus over a year ago. Shrug.Tell that in person to a woman who has miscarried. Shrug.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 04:12 PM
Funny how it's a "baby" now, but it's nothing but a collection of tissue when Planned Parenthood is selling them.

lol was going to say the exact same thing.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 04:13 PM
Tell that in person to a woman who has miscarried. Shrug.

My mom miscarried before I was born and recently put their 15 year old Pit down due to cancer. I'll ask which one saddened her more.

mingus
07-23-2015, 04:45 PM
Cop just being a cop. he didn't handle it the right way, but many don't. Seems to me the best way to go about it to bite your tongue. I've had a cop ask me to put out my cig, too. I said "yes, sir". It's just a courtesy thing. I've been in a hurry and been pulled over. Instead saying "I'm waiting on you" or some rude shit like that, I just listen and if I have question or comment say it respectfully and be on my way. But If I had a penny for every d-bag I come across on a daily basis, I'd be a rich man. But you got to choose your battles and more importantly you've got know how to fight them. Feel like a cop is treating you like and ass or out of line? Get his name and after the conflict is over submit a complaint and if it's bad enough ask for investigation by the police department.

Must the end of the day these guys, like any other employee, are minions and they have a boss. There's bad apples everywhere, that's just the nature of being human. If I don't like the service I'm receiving from a restaurant or a store or wherever from an employee I don't start shit with that person, I go to their boss and express my displeasure. That's how a mature, level-headed person responds to bad service, whether in the public or private domain.

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 04:47 PM
On July 10, 28-year-old Sandra Bland was arrested and charged with assaulting a public servant. She was taken to the Waller County Jail; three days later, she wasfound in her cell dead (http://www.texasstandard.org/stories/what-happened-to-sandra-bland/) from what officials called suicide. Both the FBI and the Texas Rangers launched investigations trying to find out what happened.

Dashboard camera footage (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaW09Ymr2BA&feature=youtu.be)from Bland’s traffic stop was released on Tuesday. (Note: The video was uploaded to YouTube Tuesday evening; it has since been taken down (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf8GR3OO9mU&feature=youtu.be), after people pointed out errors and inconsistencies in the video, which led many to believe it had been edited (http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-sandra-bland-footage-20150721-htmlstory.html). A DPS spokesman denied editing the video, and said this morning they would re-upload the footage (https://twitter.com/tlangford/status/623851789343789056) without errors or omissions.)

Questions, in the wake of the video: What are the rules? Not policies or politeness – specifically, what are your rights when you’re pulled over by police?
Jim Harrington, director of the Texas Civil Rights Project (http://www.texascivilrightsproject.org/), speaks with Texas Standard about the footage of the arrest, point-by-point. Here’s a transcript of the conversation, edited for brevity and clarity:

The trooper asks, “You mind putting out your cigarette please?” And Ms. Bland says, “Well, I’m in my car – why do I have to put out my cigarette?” Does she have to put out her cigarette?

“No, she doesn’t have to put out her cigarette. And you wonder why the officer is even bothering with that. This is part of his escalation of the whole event that unfolded, unfortunately.”

The next part: “Step out of the car.” Ms. Bland says, “You do not have the right.” He interrupts – “I do have the right, step out of the car or I will remove you.” Does he have the right, first, to order her to step out of the car, and second, to actually physically remove her from the car?

“He does not have the right to say get out of the car. He has to express some reason. ‘I need to search your car,’ or, whatever; he needs to give a reason. He can’t just say ‘get out of the car’ for a traffic offense.”

It’s one thing to say he has a reason; it’s another to say he has to give a reason. He may have had probable cause, or thought he had it, we don’t know. Does he have to state it?

“He doesn’t have to state probable cause; he has to state some reason … And that’s part of the training that he should have had about how to de-escalate a situation. She’s clearly upset about what happened, particularly – as we know later on – that she moved over because he was tailing her. … He should be working on de-escalation. That’s the key. ”

Ms. Bland says, “I refuse to talk to you other than to identify myself.” Is she right or wrong?

“She’s right. Unfortunately, officers don’t like it when you know the law. In this case, even if you are right, you are still in danger. And that’s what we see unfolding here.”

The trooper says, “I am giving you a lawful order.” Now, is the is the lawful order to extinguish the cigarette, or to get out of the car, or neither?

“You can’t tell why. Certainly, telling her to put out the cig was not a lawful order. Just saying ‘Get out of the car,’ in and of itself, without an explanation, is not lawful. And you see him say that throughout the video without ever saying why [or] what’s going on here. It’s clear to me that he’s trying to assert authority that he probably does not have under the law, and he’s escalating the situation because he is upset. [He] doesn’t exercise the training that he needs to be exercising to de-escalate this situation.”
“I’m gonna yank you out of here,” is what the trooper says. Can he physically “yank” her out of her vehicle?

“He can’t do that either, unless she’s posing a threat to his welfare and safety. What he should have done was just wait for backup, if he couldn’t de-escalate it himself. But you don’t just pull somebody out of the car, and point that taser in her face. What if it had gone off? She’d have permanent brain damage.”

She says, “Dont touch me, I’m not under arrest.” Trooper says, “You are under arrest. She says, “Under arrest for what?” He then turns to his shoulder mounted radio, and asks for another unit. Does he have an obligation as a law enforcement officer to tell her why she is under arrest?

“Yes. He needs to – it’s not clear to her what’s going on. He needs to tell her, ‘You’re under arrest because …,’ but you can’t really tell her that. Because you can’t tell from the video that there’s any reason to have her under arrest.

She asserts her right to record this with her cell phone. That’s a right that has been clearly established. Is that true?

“She has a right to do that. But that’s another example where the officer perceives this as a challenge to his authority – and it further escalates the whole scenario.”

When he says “get out of the car, or I will light you up,” he is apparently referring to the use of a taser. Is that a legitimate threat? Is that something that’s okay for officers to do in that situation?

“No – here’s the situation where he is clearly violating her constitutional rights. This is excessive force on the part of the officer – to take that taser and point it in her face and say, ‘I’m going to harm you.’ Taser is the last recourse to a gun. And if he can’t get her out, he can’t de-escalate it, he’s got to wait for another officer to come and talk through this.”

Right now, the trooper has been placed on administrative duty. He’s not on leave, he’s still working for DPS. It’s our understanding that there is a violation of policy here – he should not have allowed it to escalate.
We are talking about a certain level of discretion that the state apparently entrusts with its troopers. Should officers have that much discretion?

“He clearly exceeded that. … The discretion here is, how do you de-escalate the situation? He could have just given her the ticket and walked away. Just like that. But he had to go through this confrontation. Of course, there are questions of race that come up here. And the fact that this is an out-of-state car moving through the town – and we know in Texas that’s a pretty typical profiling event. What bothers me a lot is that troopers are supposed to be the best-trained police officers we have in the state. This guy is clearly out of control – clearly shouldn’t be out on the streets dealing with people – [given] this level of escalation that he provokes."

http://www.texasstandard.org/shows/current/10-things-about-the-sandra-bland-traffic-stop-every-texan-should-know/

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 04:51 PM
Thanks fof the education Trill....we need more of it and less bloviating from the black race haters

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 04:54 PM
Thanks fof the education Trill....we need more of it and less bloviating from the black race haters
no prob. i'm going to try to keep the focus on justice for sandra.

ColinB
07-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Going to be a sad day when Jim Harrington retires.

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 05:06 PM
now they're saying her smoking weed caused her to kill herself, y'all..

Spurminator
07-23-2015, 05:23 PM
Must the end of the day these guys, like any other employee, are minions and they have a boss. There's bad apples everywhere, that's just the nature of being human. If I don't like the service I'm receiving from a restaurant or a store or wherever from an employee I don't start shit with that person, I go to their boss and express my displeasure. That's how a mature, level-headed person responds to bad service, whether in the public or private domain.

Mature, levelheaded servicepeople know they're going to deal with shitty customers every once in a while. Difference is cops can actually apply force. With that authority comes the responsibility of being even more levelheaded than a typical serviceperson.

Yes, policing is a tough job and yes, it's always better to be calm and compliant when dealing with instead of vocalizing frustration or being a hardass, but if you give attitude, the worst you should ever get is attitude back.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 05:29 PM
now they're saying her smoking weed caused her to kill herself, y'all..

Your twitter master left out one important fact so sheep like you would eat it up, no pun intended. With the extremely high level of THC reported in the toxicology report it had to have been an edible which could have definitely played a role in her suicide. I don't mess with edibles any more, that shit gets me paranoid on another level.

MultiTroll
07-23-2015, 06:02 PM
lol as if she was supposed to trust the jail personnel right after phucktard abusive cop violated her.

but but but they asked her if anything was wrong and she said no.

smh

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 06:03 PM
My mom miscarried before I was born and recently put their 15 year old Pit down due to cancer. I'll ask which one saddened her more.Let us all know your findings.

Also tell us if Bland had any dogs that died.

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Your twitter master left out one important fact so sheep like you would eat it up, no pun intended. With the extremely high level of THC reported in the toxicology report it had to have been an edible which could have definitely played a role in her suicide. I don't mess with edibles any more, that shit gets me paranoid on another level.

She made several phone calls in the jail over the 3 day span and didn't sound paranoid. Do you think the jail failed at searching her and she snuck in an edible and waited 3 days to eat it?

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 06:11 PM
Anyone know if waller county jail sells edibles in their vending machines?

mingus
07-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Mature, levelheaded servicepeople know they're going to deal with shitty customers every once in a while. Difference is cops can actually apply force. With that authority comes the responsibility of being even more levelheaded than a typical serviceperson.

Yes, policing is a tough job and yes, it's always better to be calm and compliant when dealing with instead of vocalizing frustration or being a hardass, but if you give attitude, the worst you should ever get is attitude back.

not disagreeing with what you said in the first part, partially. Because, after all she gave him attitude first. He responded like dickhead, to which she responded like a ****. it was a like of proffesionialism on his part, but I can't say I'm a stranger to cops being that way toward me. But like I said I pick my fights and those that I do I try to solve it with their boss because that's usually the only way to do it

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 06:31 PM
She made several phone calls in the jail over the 3 day span and didn't sound paranoid. Do you think the jail failed at searching her and she snuck in an edible and waited 3 days to eat it?
You're right.
drugs are impossible to acquire in jail.
edibles don't hit you in waves.
you can smoke and get to those levels of THC after three days.

:lol dipshit use your brain

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 06:36 PM
Let us all know your findings.

Also tell us if Bland had any dogs that died.
Will do.

Also, did Bland lose a baby or a fetus during the miscarriage?

~O~
07-23-2015, 06:43 PM
On July 10, 28-year-old Sandra Bland was arrested and charged with assaulting a public servant. She was taken to the Waller County Jail; three days later, she wasfound in her cell dead (http://www.texasstandard.org/stories/what-happened-to-sandra-bland/) from what officials called suicide. Both the FBI and the Texas Rangers launched investigations trying to find out what happened.

Dashboard camera footage (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaW09Ymr2BA&feature=youtu.be)from Bland’s traffic stop was released on Tuesday. (Note: The video was uploaded to YouTube Tuesday evening; it has since been taken down (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf8GR3OO9mU&feature=youtu.be), after people pointed out errors and inconsistencies in the video, which led many to believe it had been edited (http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-sandra-bland-footage-20150721-htmlstory.html). A DPS spokesman denied editing the video, and said this morning they would re-upload the footage (https://twitter.com/tlangford/status/623851789343789056) without errors or omissions.)

Questions, in the wake of the video: What are the rules? Not policies or politeness – specifically, what are your rights when you’re pulled over by police?
Jim Harrington, director of the Texas Civil Rights Project (http://www.texascivilrightsproject.org/), speaks with Texas Standard about the footage of the arrest, point-by-point. Here’s a transcript of the conversation, edited for brevity and clarity:

The trooper asks, “You mind putting out your cigarette please?” And Ms. Bland says, “Well, I’m in my car – why do I have to put out my cigarette?” Does she have to put out her cigarette?

“No, she doesn’t have to put out her cigarette. And you wonder why the officer is even bothering with that. This is part of his escalation of the whole event that unfolded, unfortunately.”

The next part: “Step out of the car.” Ms. Bland says, “You do not have the right.” He interrupts – “I do have the right, step out of the car or I will remove you.” Does he have the right, first, to order her to step out of the car, and second, to actually physically remove her from the car?

“He does not have the right to say get out of the car. He has to express some reason. ‘I need to search your car,’ or, whatever; he needs to give a reason. He can’t just say ‘get out of the car’ for a traffic offense.”

It’s one thing to say he has a reason; it’s another to say he has to give a reason. He may have had probable cause, or thought he had it, we don’t know. Does he have to state it?

“He doesn’t have to state probable cause; he has to state some reason … And that’s part of the training that he should have had about how to de-escalate a situation. She’s clearly upset about what happened, particularly – as we know later on – that she moved over because he was tailing her. … He should be working on de-escalation. That’s the key. ”

Ms. Bland says, “I refuse to talk to you other than to identify myself.” Is she right or wrong?

“She’s right. Unfortunately, officers don’t like it when you know the law. In this case, even if you are right, you are still in danger. And that’s what we see unfolding here.”

The trooper says, “I am giving you a lawful order.” Now, is the is the lawful order to extinguish the cigarette, or to get out of the car, or neither?

“You can’t tell why. Certainly, telling her to put out the cig was not a lawful order. Just saying ‘Get out of the car,’ in and of itself, without an explanation, is not lawful. And you see him say that throughout the video without ever saying why [or] what’s going on here. It’s clear to me that he’s trying to assert authority that he probably does not have under the law, and he’s escalating the situation because he is upset. [He] doesn’t exercise the training that he needs to be exercising to de-escalate this situation.”
“I’m gonna yank you out of here,” is what the trooper says. Can he physically “yank” her out of her vehicle?

“He can’t do that either, unless she’s posing a threat to his welfare and safety. What he should have done was just wait for backup, if he couldn’t de-escalate it himself. But you don’t just pull somebody out of the car, and point that taser in her face. What if it had gone off? She’d have permanent brain damage.”

She says, “Dont touch me, I’m not under arrest.” Trooper says, “You are under arrest. She says, “Under arrest for what?” He then turns to his shoulder mounted radio, and asks for another unit. Does he have an obligation as a law enforcement officer to tell her why she is under arrest?

“Yes. He needs to – it’s not clear to her what’s going on. He needs to tell her, ‘You’re under arrest because …,’ but you can’t really tell her that. Because you can’t tell from the video that there’s any reason to have her under arrest.

She asserts her right to record this with her cell phone. That’s a right that has been clearly established. Is that true?

“She has a right to do that. But that’s another example where the officer perceives this as a challenge to his authority – and it further escalates the whole scenario.”

When he says “get out of the car, or I will light you up,” he is apparently referring to the use of a taser. Is that a legitimate threat? Is that something that’s okay for officers to do in that situation?

“No – here’s the situation where he is clearly violating her constitutional rights. This is excessive force on the part of the officer – to take that taser and point it in her face and say, ‘I’m going to harm you.’ Taser is the last recourse to a gun. And if he can’t get her out, he can’t de-escalate it, he’s got to wait for another officer to come and talk through this.”

Right now, the trooper has been placed on administrative duty. He’s not on leave, he’s still working for DPS. It’s our understanding that there is a violation of policy here – he should not have allowed it to escalate.
We are talking about a certain level of discretion that the state apparently entrusts with its troopers. Should officers have that much discretion?

“He clearly exceeded that. … The discretion here is, how do you de-escalate the situation? He could have just given her the ticket and walked away. Just like that. But he had to go through this confrontation. Of course, there are questions of race that come up here. And the fact that this is an out-of-state car moving through the town – and we know in Texas that’s a pretty typical profiling event. What bothers me a lot is that troopers are supposed to be the best-trained police officers we have in the state. This guy is clearly out of control – clearly shouldn’t be out on the streets dealing with people – [given] this level of escalation that he provokes."

http://www.texasstandard.org/shows/current/10-things-about-the-sandra-bland-traffic-stop-every-texan-should-know/

An excellent explanation indeed

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 06:51 PM
Will do.

Also, did Bland lose a baby or a fetus during the miscarriage?All I know is it wasn't a dog.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 06:53 PM
All I know is it wasn't a dog.
Baby or fetus?

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 07:08 PM
Baby or fetus?What did I just say?

Trill Clinton
07-23-2015, 07:17 PM
You're right.
drugs are impossible to acquire in jail.
edibles don't hit you in waves.
you can smoke and get to those levels of THC after three days.

:lol dipshit use your brain

How did she acquire the drug with no currency? Edibles cause you to act paranoid and out of control, why didn't anyone in the jail hear or see her acting paranoid?

mrsmaalox
07-23-2015, 07:32 PM
What did I just say?

It doesn't matter what you say it is, it only matters what the mother says it is.

mrsmaalox
07-23-2015, 07:35 PM
How did she acquire the drug with no currency? Edibles cause you to act paranoid and out of control, why didn't anyone in the jail hear or see her acting paranoid?

If that is the case it only indicates further incompetence or negligence on the part of the jail staff.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 07:54 PM
What did I just say?

You said something avoiding my question.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 08:04 PM
Do you really believe she could have smoked that much to get THC results that high? 3 days later? Do you know how much a person would have to smoke to reach those levels?
How did she acquire the drug with no currency? are you this really this stupid?

Edibles cause you to act paranoid and out of control, why didn't anyone in the jail hear or see her acting paranoid?Have you ever eaten edibles? I ate waaaay too much one time, last time I ever did them and don't plan on doing them again. I was paranoid as fuck, but it didn't make me visibly out of control and no one around me knew how mentally fucked and paranoid I was. It's not like some bath salt shit.

If she did indeed eat an edible it really throws a wrench in the narrative you are trying to push. Taking a page out of your boy Shaun King's book and ignoring all facts to push the agenda.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251240
:lol Fraud King

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 08:06 PM
If that is the case it only indicates further incompetence or negligence on the part of the jail staff.
If that is the case every single jail staff in every single jail in every single country is incompetent because shocker....drugs can be acquired in jail.

mrsmaalox
07-23-2015, 09:24 PM
If that is the case every single jail staff in every single jail in every single country is incompetent because shocker....drugs can be acquired in jail.

I didn't say they were incompetent because they miss drugs. They are incompetent because they are trained to make quick physical assessments of the people they book and there is a nurse in house (like the one who we saw run in to see Bland on the tape) who all apparently missed the basic symptomatic dilated pupils of a person who you claim could have been massively OD'd on edibles.

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 09:31 PM
I didn't say they were incompetent because they miss drugs. They are incompetent because they are trained to make quick physical assessments of the people they book and there is a nurse in house (like the one who we saw run in to see Bland on the tape) who all apparently missed the basic symptomatic dilated pupils of a person who you claim could have been massively OD'd on edibles.
Understood now. There's about a 45 to 60 min window when no physical signs would be shown after injesting. Small window but possible. And I never claimed a massive OD on edibles. I've been paranoid as fuck from normal amounts, edibles are nothing like smoking weed at all.

HarryLoLa
07-23-2015, 10:24 PM
Where is a level headed Judge in all this mess? Dang, what was she doing in jail for this petty garbage? What a tradegy.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 10:56 PM
You said something avoiding my question.I answered it. Don't be stupid.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 10:59 PM
Oh wait, TSA's theory is that she OD'd on edible marijuana she obtained from the staff who were too high to enter her paperwork into the computer.

lol

Ignignokt
07-23-2015, 11:10 PM
Chump was wrong about tray tray, Michael brown, eric garner, and now this.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 11:14 PM
Chump was wrong about tray tray, Michael brown, eric garner, and now this.You were too busy jerking off to the thought of me to actually read what I said about each of those.

Keep fapping, dipshit.

Ignignokt
07-23-2015, 11:18 PM
You were too busy jerking off to the thought of me to actually read what I said about each of those.

Keep fapping, dipshit.

But chuuuuummmmpp?!?! Don't be angreeee... Tee hee

Ignignokt
07-23-2015, 11:19 PM
How are those Toros games, David?

Expecting a psycho buttmad post in 3...2....

pgardn
07-23-2015, 11:21 PM
Yes, when I was a child. When I became a man I put away childish things.

pg? He's a monster.

Yes the cop is a monster because this leaves the situation uncomplicated for you.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2015, 11:22 PM
But chuuuuummmmpp?!?! Don't be angreeee... Tee hee

How are those Toros games, David?

Expecting a psycho buttmad post in 3...2....Keep trying, gtown. It's important to you.

MultiTroll
07-24-2015, 12:21 AM
http://www.texasstandard.org/show

s/current/10-things-about-the-sandra-bland-traffic-stop-every-texan-should-know/ (http://www.texasstandard.org/shows/current/10-things-about-the-sandra-bland-traffic-stop-every-texan-should-know/)

Game, set and match.
Nice post.

Bubba should get cleaned out in civil court, let alone criminal court.

I'd like to know if officer Bubba told his jail stuff kin to off her.

DMC
07-24-2015, 12:42 AM
:tu

Or something else little ;)
Cause it's all about dick size to older women with loose vaginas eh?

Truth is the cop was an asshole who didn't get screened properly during the hiring process. A good number of officer candidates are gung ho faggots who can't whip their own sisters unless they have a gang and the law behind them. The Napoleon complex is strong in the police force, too many bad ass cowards. But there are also a lot of good ones who go unnoticed because the faggots hog all the press.

However the woman was a fucking twat, plain and simple. When two assholes collide shit is bound to happen and all that happened was his shit was more potent than hers, and she ended up in jail. The suicide is unrelated. It's not a cop - death incident. It's a dumb cop stupid arrest that happens a million times a day incident followed by a suicide. That chick was wound up for a reason, you don't kill yourself for a traffic ticket.

spurraider21
07-24-2015, 01:27 AM
Cop in the wrong for the traffic incident... there was no need to escalate the situation, remove her from the car. She didn't do herself any favors by trying to stay in her car... seriously, what was that going to accomplish? Was the cop going to let her go because she insisted on staying in? So dumb. Like basically every one of these situations that ends up in the news, both parties are in the wrong at some level. I'll agree that a cop should be held to a higher standard, but again, despite his asshole behavior, she could have helped herself by not behaving the way she did when she realized the cop was being so assertive.

A big red flag is her supposed arrest for assaulting a police officer. That's complete horse shit and its clear from the footage.

As for the death, its tbd... we've seen cops do some fucked up shit, but i still think its farfetched they actually tried to hang her inside a fucking jail.

HI-FI
07-24-2015, 01:40 AM
perhaps the cops sent in Officer Frederick Krueger to kill her.
-lefty

TheSanityAnnex
07-24-2015, 03:02 AM
Oh wait, TSA's theory is that she OD'd on edible marijuana she obtained from the staff who were too high to enter her paperwork into the computer.

lol
Oh sick burn be sure to wipe the Cheetos dust off the keyboard after that one. Explain the THC levels in the tox report.

ididnotnothat
07-24-2015, 04:08 AM
A loved one's suicide is never easy to understand or accept. May she rest in peace.

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 04:58 AM
Do you really believe she could have smoked that much to get THC results that high? 3 days later? Do you know how much a person would have to smoke to reach those levels? are you this really this stupid?

Have you ever eaten edibles? I ate waaaay too much one time, last time I ever did them and don't plan on doing them again. I was paranoid as fuck, but it didn't make me visibly out of control and no one around me knew how mentally fucked and paranoid I was. It's not like some bath salt shit.

If she did indeed eat an edible it really throws a wrench in the narrative you are trying to push. Taking a page out of your boy Shaun King's book and ignoring all facts to push the agenda.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=251240
:lol Fraud King

you must be doing the purposely obtuse troll method right nowhttp://i58.tinypic.com/2cz2dxz.png

she was in waller county jail, not a prison or some jail in a major city. there are only two cells for women in waller county. she was basically in a holding tank and for short term holding, the odds of people smuggling in drugs for such short a stay is very slim.

all edibles aren't the samehttp://i58.tinypic.com/2cz2dxz.png man i feel like i'm talking to a kid. my girl ate an edible and was running through a club in vegas paranoid and she later went to the hospital because she couldn't calm down.

so you're saying she sat in jail and by chance, happened to meet a inmate who smuggled in edible marijuana, who out of the kidness of her heart gave her said edible, the edible hit her in waves and on the last wave she had a suicide trip and calmly hung herself with a jail trash bag?

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

Chinook
07-24-2015, 08:34 AM
Black folks are doing a disservice by not pushing education and non-violence. Cop tells you to get out of the car, do so. Do whatever it takes to get out alive (it's usually not that hard). But also record the incidents and know enough about your rights to know when to get a lawyer to sue the police. That'll do much more damage than getting killed in a struggle ever would.

For all the folks saying the cops should have restraint, well duh. But the cop's correctness has nothing to do with how a civilian should act. You wouldn't consider someone who gets killed fighting a bank robber smart just because the robber broke the law. You lie on the ground and give up your money, and then to go to the authorities and open an investigation.

mrsmaalox
07-24-2015, 08:41 AM
Understood now. There's about a 45 to 60 min window when no physical signs would be shown after injesting. Small window but possible. And I never claimed a massive OD on edibles. I've been paranoid as fuck from normal amounts, edibles are nothing like smoking weed at all.

Yes I totally understand about the edibles, I've had a TERRIBLE experience with them. But aside from the severe paranoia and fear, the main thing I remember is the extremely rapid heart rate and the pulse of my carotids was visible from across the room. I too fully believed my symptoms were not noticeable to those around me but talking to my friends afterward, it was pretty obvious to them.

I still am leaning toward Bland's being an accidental suicide.

Boris
07-24-2015, 08:48 AM
Being in jail for a depressed woman could lead to suicide. Not that difficult to imagine. I've eaten plenty of weed brownies, shrooms, acid, peyote and never thought of killing myself. That is a buzz kill.

mrsmaalox
07-24-2015, 09:14 AM

Struck a nerve huh, Short Round? That's why you gotta try to insult me for a joke? No, dick size is way more important to men than it is to women. Penis inadequacy leads to inferiority complex leads to anger and lashing out at women that they perceive as a threat to their "secret". The process is on display here every day.

TheSanityAnnex
07-24-2015, 09:26 AM
you must be doing the purposely obtuse troll method right nowhttp://i58.tinypic.com/2cz2dxz.png

she was in waller county jail, not a prison or some jail in a major city. there are only two cells for women in waller county. she was basically in a holding tank and for short term holding, the odds of people smuggling in drugs for such short a stay is very slim.

all edibles aren't the samehttp://i58.tinypic.com/2cz2dxz.png man i feel like i'm talking to a kid. my girl ate an edible and was running through a club in vegas paranoid and she later went to the hospital because she couldn't calm down.

so you're saying she sat in jail and by chance, happened to meet a inmate who smuggled in edible marijuana, who out of the kidness of her heart gave her said edible, the edible hit her in waves and on the last wave she had a suicide trip and calmly hung herself with a jail trash bag?

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

You continue to dodge the main question. If not an edible explain how the tox report showed such high levels of THC?

TheSanityAnnex
07-24-2015, 09:27 AM
Yes I totally understand about the edibles, I've had a TERRIBLE experience with them. But aside from the severe paranoia and fear, the main thing I remember is the extremely rapid heart rate and the pulse of my carotids was visible from across the room. I too fully believed my symptoms were not noticeable to those around me but talking to my friends afterward, it was pretty obvious to them.

I still am leaning toward Bland's being an accidental suicide.
How do you accidentally commit suicide?

DisAsTerBot
07-24-2015, 09:33 AM
lol an edible caused this. You can push multiple political agendas with this one!!!!

mrsmaalox
07-24-2015, 09:40 AM
How do you accidentally commit suicide?

People are too mouthy, cops are too thin skinned.

2 things that have crossed my mind: One, is that she exhibits forward thinking when she left the message to her friend asking them to call her back and the tape from the jail (a couple of hours before she is found dead) when she asks when she can make a phone call; NOT a trait of a suicidal person.

Two, the autopsy allegedly shows signs of possible old "cutting" scars. Is it possible she may have had a meltdown and without anything to cut with to ease her frustration, went for the bag and strangling but accidently killed herself?

The underlying psychology is not at all like those auto erotica dudes who strangle themselves but the outcome can be the same. Accidental asphyxiation trying to achieve relief for their frustration, either sexual or emotional, but neither intends to kill themselves.

TheSanityAnnex
07-24-2015, 09:45 AM
The underlying psychology is not at all like those auto erotica dudes who strangle themselves but the outcome can be the same. Accidental asphyxiation trying to achieve relief for their frustration, either sexual or emotional, but neither intends to kill themselves.
Yeah never thought about that. Would make sense with the cutting.

pgardn
07-24-2015, 10:03 AM

Truth is the cop was an asshole who didn't get screened properly during the hiring process. A good number of officer candidates are gung ho faggots who can't whip their own sisters unless they have a gang and the law behind them. The Napoleon complex is strong in the police force, too many bad ass cowards. But there are also a lot of good ones who go unnoticed because the faggots hog all the press.

However the woman was a fucking twat, plain and simple. When two assholes collide shit is bound to happen and all that happened was his shit was more potent than hers, and she ended up in jail. The suicide is unrelated. It's not a cop - death incident. It's a dumb cop stupid arrest that happens a million times a day incident followed by a suicide. That chick was wound up for a reason, you don't kill yourself for a traffic ticket.

The Colliding Asshole Theory has already been presented to the Royal Society under another moniker.

Pissed Bad Day, Bad Life Annhilation.

unleashbaynes
07-24-2015, 10:41 AM
Oh sick burn be sure to wipe the Cheetos dust off the keyboard after that one. Explain the THC levels in the tox report.

Maybe they lied about it like they lie about everything else you dipshit. Holy shit how did we get to the point where you're blaming this on edible marijuana?

TheSanityAnnex
07-24-2015, 11:48 AM
Maybe they lied about it like they lie about everything else you dipshit. Holy shit how did we get to the point where you're blaming this on edible marijuana?
I'm not blaming anything just throwing it out as a possibility based on the toxicology report. Calm down faggot.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 12:17 PM
Oh sick burn be sure to wipe the Cheetos dust off the keyboard after that one. Explain the THC levels in the tox report.Weed stays in the system for weeks.

spurraider21
07-24-2015, 12:29 PM
Black folks are doing a disservice by not pushing education and non-violence. Cop tells you to get out of the car, do so. Do whatever it takes to get out alive (it's usually not that hard). But also record the incidents and know enough about your rights to know when to get a lawyer to sue the police. That'll do much more damage than getting killed in a struggle ever would.

For all the folks saying the cops should have restraint, well duh. But the cop's correctness has nothing to do with how a civilian should act. You wouldn't consider someone who gets killed fighting a bank robber smart just because the robber broke the law. You lie on the ground and give up your money, and then to go to the authorities and open an investigation.
uh-greed

but then you get the "thats like telling women to dress appropriately to avoid getting raped" :cry responses

ColinB
07-24-2015, 12:38 PM
Comparing cops to bank robbers. Great argument, really.

spurraider21
07-24-2015, 01:10 PM
Comparing cops to bank robbers. Great argument, really.
he didn't compare all cops to bank robbers. he was speaking specifically about cops who are in the wrong by not showing proper restraint. either way, its about mitigating damages.

Winehole23
05-07-2019, 11:18 AM
There was a cell phone video. DPS never disclosed it until now.

https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/investigations/sandra-bland-recorded-her-own-arrest-watch-her-cellphone-video-from-the-2015-traffic-stop/287-44ff2f5b-f481-48c3-a5ca-fad15296d979