PDA

View Full Version : Summer Concert Tour or LOL Cory Feldman or SMH White people

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 10:15 AM
so brave

the blonde is kind of hot but she surely has to be concerned about her career path

lvZ9XDIkkfI

long version

tvjrthdytl4

DisAsTerBot
07-22-2015, 10:26 AM
that was painful

m>s
07-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Why the racist thread title op?

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 10:35 AM
Why the racist thread title op?

(no racist) I don't have any problem poking fun at my own race. This just seems like a very white evening of entertainment.
Going to the minor league bball game and then sticking around after to watch Cory Haim dance like Michael Jackson.

Nothing at all wrong with taking in a minor league game. And if I was with some friends, we'd probably even get drunk and stick around to watch the disaster.
But some of the audience brought their whole families to the "concert".

Just some morning giggles. Nothing more.

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 10:36 AM
Here's an apology from the minor league team:

The State College Spikes would like to apologize to our fans for Corey Feldman’s appearance last night at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park. While the nature of the appearance was not what we had anticipated for the evening, we would like to apologize to all fans who may have been offended by its content. We would also like to apologize to our fans for the appearance being so far below expectations.
We at the Spikes thank you for your support, and we pledge to present the best entertainment each and every night for the remainder of the 2015 season and beyond.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/trending/Minor-league-baseballs-State-College-Spikes-sorry-for-hiring-Corey-Feldman-for-postgame-concert.html#RUuIvRqiV1mPr81B.99

DisAsTerBot
07-22-2015, 10:38 AM
were people just offended at how bad is was??? why the need for an apology?

DisAsTerBot
07-22-2015, 10:39 AM
and how do you not know what you're getting when you book corey feldman's band to preform?

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 10:46 AM
and how do you not know what you're getting when you book corey feldman's band to preform?

Have no idea. From what I heard on the radio this morning, he might have been supposed to walk around during the game and be available for meet and greet and autographs. But supposedly, he didn't interact with "fans" until after his concert.

Yeah...I can't imagine it being a case of, "oh, we thought he would put on a better show".