PDA

View Full Version : NBA: NBA to offer single game PPV's

07-22-2015, 12:08 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13300681/nba-offer-single-game-pay-per-view-telecasts-699

Thread
07-22-2015, 12:37 PM
The price is of course a little high.

Killakobe81
07-22-2015, 01:02 PM

Love the out of market team offer ... I have been yelling that for years and have sent stuff to the NBA directly pitching how much more money they could make by not being so freaking greedy.

I would pay $100 if i could get all Lakers games in HD not on national TV and we suck right now wait til we are good. But $120 is to much. Yes you can argue that it's only a $20 diffrence but that is to little of a discount from the price for all teams.

League should price tier $100 for the first out of market And incremental increases for additional teams ... say $5 or $10. for the first 5 team spor all for the current $200.

That is not bad. IF you buy two tickets to see a team in a big market you will spend more than that easy. The key is HD. Sunday tix sells Direct TV for those dudes. NBA is real popular Lebron is in his prime NBA execs should rethink their straetgy tbh. Maybe less people will stream illegaly if shit was more reasonable.

Infinite_limit
07-22-2015, 01:16 PM
I would pay $3.99

Beyond that might as well take a stroll to the local pub

hater
07-22-2015, 01:21 PM

A little? That's fucking robbery.

:lol the retard who would pay that. Tons of free streams as a last resort

hater
07-22-2015, 01:22 PM
1.99 would be by absolute max for a game

Playoff game. Sure 4.99

ambchang
07-22-2015, 01:22 PM
All Spurs game for $20, as you can get courtside seats in the playoffs for $5.

Thread
07-22-2015, 01:37 PM
I would pay $3.99

Beyond that might as well take a stroll to the local pub

Yes. I won't go to the pub, I'll just come here and troll.

Thread
07-22-2015, 01:38 PM
A little? That's fucking robbery.

:lol the retard who would pay that. Tons of free streams as a last resort

Yes, but, that hunting for a stream ain't worth it. I get so anxious.

Infinite_limit
07-22-2015, 01:43 PM
Ohhhhh you!

07-22-2015, 02:41 PM
I thought you didn't do trolling though, Cub.

Thread
07-22-2015, 02:59 PM
I thought you didn't do trolling though, Cub.

I'm gonna explain this for the umpteenth time. I troll. I make no bones about it. I've never said I don't troll. What I don't do is employ another account to troll, aka a troll account. I troll up front, everybody knows who I am and I am accountable to one name, one account, one empirical entity. My record is one record, not supported by a troll account. My record is pure, it us unencumbered. I don't post one opine with Thread,,,then post another opine with "whomever." What you see with Thread is what I devoutly believe. What you saw with Culburn369 is exactly what Thread believes & states and Giuseppe believes & states. Those last two accounts were banned by Ellis. I am now down to Thread. Did I register another account when stinkpot opened registration a fortnight ago, when everybody else did like dogs returning to their vomit?

Please.

Killakobe81
07-22-2015, 03:30 PM
I'm gonna explain this for the umpteenth time. I troll. I make no bones about it. I've never said I don't troll. What I don't do is employ another account to troll, aka a troll account. I troll up front, everybody knows who I am and I am accountable to one name, one account, one empirical entity. My record is one record, not supported by a troll account. My record is pure, it us unencumbered. I don't post one opine with Thread,,,then post another opine with "whomever." What you see with Thread is what I devoutly believe. What you saw with Culburn369 is exactly what Thread believes & states and Giuseppe believes & states. Those last two accounts were banned by Ellis. I am now down to Thread. Did I register another account when stinkpot opened registration a fortnight ago, when everybody else did like dogs returning to their vomit?

Please.

I had one slip ... did a troll account to have some fun during the OKC vs. Spurs backdoor sweep a few years back. I sucked at it and got outed (after a few weeks) and now I dont even know what that password is.
Not my finest moment but I wont lie ruffling a few feathers was fun ... and the guessing was also humorous. But I do not enjoy saying stuff I dont believe so my OKC troll is dead and gone ...

hater
07-23-2015, 09:27 AM
Yes, but, that hunting for a stream ain't worth it. I get so anxious.

Hunting??

Plenty of reliable sites each and every night. High quality streams too.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-23-2015, 06:54 PM
I could make $20 easy

ffadicted
07-23-2015, 10:18 PM
Great idea tbh... $6.99 though? LOL Is that a fucking joke? For comparison, would be almost $600 for a team's full season
1.99 for regular season, 2.99 for playoffs and maybe higher for finals or something would've been more realistic. I will continue to watch streams

TDMVPDPOY
07-23-2015, 11:56 PM
whats the quality of the stream and is the service reliable no blackout bullshit

if its google youtube HD quality and no disruptions to the service delivered....sign me up..but not at those prices

like some poster said...rather go pub and watch it with a group of ppl or unknown and just sledging at each other for a night out

IronMaxipad
07-24-2015, 10:51 AM
ballstreams

Ditty
07-24-2015, 12:26 PM
I wish they did the same thing with NFL games. I ain't buying shitty direct tv just to watch NFL games I don't care about on that expensive NFL ticket.