PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Cuban: Deandre going back to Clips = makeup sex

Killakobe81
07-22-2015, 01:05 PM
Gotta love ESPN Dallas ...

Click here (http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/13301309/dallas-mavericks-owner-mark-cuban-compares-deandre-jordan-situation-makeup-sex)

benefactor
07-22-2015, 01:20 PM
"When you have a situation like DeAndre, makeup sex is always the best sex, but after the makeup sex is over, you stare at that same face and realize the problems are the same," Cuban told The Herd with Colin Cowherd on Wednesday. "It's hard for free agents to get past that sometimes."
shaqdunksondudley.gif

gambit1990
07-22-2015, 01:22 PM
:lol perfectly put.

Thread
07-22-2015, 01:40 PM
& Cowherd let him. Kid gloves with Cuban on this calamity.

ha.

We put on a spread for LMA in LA and Media is running around like giddy school girls in their tap pants & saddle shoes tellin' it.

Killakobe81
07-22-2015, 01:47 PM
& Cowherd let him. Kid gloves with Cuban on this calamity.

ha.

We put on a spread for LMA in LA and Media is running around like giddy school girls in their tap pants & saddle shoes tellin' it.

To be fair many feel empathy for the man because he was the jilted new lover who discovered via Facebook or Twitter that she banged her ex and now is engaged to that ex.

Thread
07-22-2015, 01:48 PM
To be fair many fell empathy for the man because he was the jilted new lover who discovered via Facebook or Twitter that she banged her ex and now is engaged to that ex.

Who, DA?

Killakobe81
07-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Who, DA?

No, cubes. even some of his biggest critics feel jordan led him on like some sadistic cock-tease.

Thread
07-22-2015, 02:12 PM
No, cubes. even some of his biggest critics feel jordan led him on like some sadistic cock-tease.

LOL. I'm sittin' here thinking you were serious about a real time affair.

Biernutz
07-22-2015, 05:33 PM
Losing RJ to the Cav's is hardly a big game changer for the Mav's....

Thread
07-22-2015, 05:47 PM
Losing RJ to the Cav's is hardly a big game changer for the Mav's....

....true, but, he reneged like Jordan. But, Media won't touch it. No fuckin' way. Not Cubes.

Biernutz
07-22-2015, 11:50 PM
....true, but, he reneged like Jordan. But, Media won't touch it. No fuckin' way. Not Cubes.

RJ did show some class by calling Cuban to tell him he changed his mind...unlike Jordan

Thread
07-23-2015, 12:08 AM
RJ did show some class by calling Cuban to tell him he changed his mind...unlike Jordan

Who gives a good shit. Typical candyass America/2015...lamenting phone calls when your fuckin' barn is on fire. The Cubes got used like a $3 whore. Media lets him skate like Peggy fuckin' Fleming.

DMC
07-23-2015, 12:19 AM
He walked out on a fucking marriage, at the altar. What do you expect?

DMC
07-23-2015, 12:20 AM
Who gives a good shit. Typical candyass America/2015...lamenting phone calls when your fuckin' barn is on fire. The Cubes got used like a $3 whore. Media lets him skate like Peggy fuckin' Fleming.
While Phil is being treated like Tonya Harding.

Thread
07-23-2015, 12:20 AM
He walked out on a fucking marriage, at the altar. What do you expect?

Who, RJ?

Thread
07-23-2015, 12:21 AM
Who, RJ?

That's right. Christ, that seems like 20 years ago.

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 12:22 AM

You dumb shit ..calling Cuban is good business and to show you are a grow man not a baby.
it's time for you to go take a time out, get a snack, take a long shit then come back....

Thread
07-23-2015, 12:24 AM
You dumb shit ..calling Cuban is good business and to show you are a grow man not a baby.
it's time for you to go take a time out, get a snack, take a long shit then come back....

Fine. See ya's on the other side of midnite.

Blake
07-23-2015, 12:28 AM
When you have a situation like DeAndre, makeup sex is always the best sex, but after the makeup sex is over, you stare at that same face and realize the problems are the same," Cuban told The Herd with Colin Cowherd on Wednesday. "It's hard for free agents to get past that sometimes."

As if the mavs would have been a better girlfriend for Jordan.

The Mavs right now are the slightly chunky secretary that's pissed off that her boss promised to leave his wife for her but changed his mind and left her driving the streets of Houston looking for his home to beg him not to go back.

Blake
07-23-2015, 12:30 AM

Neh the business side is irrelevant. It would have been a decent gesture, but not necessary.

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 12:45 AM
Neh the business side is irrelevant. It would have been a decent gesture, but not necessary.

so you don't think basketball is a business...

djohn2oo8
07-23-2015, 07:34 AM
As if the mavs would have been a better girlfriend for Jordan.

The Mavs right now are the slightly chunky secretary that's pissed off that her boss promised to leave his wife for her but changed his mind and left her driving the streets of Houston looking for his home to beg him not to go back.
Cuban gets too emotional while running a franchise. That's what hurts him.

Dex
07-23-2015, 09:01 AM
Can't wait for the first time Chris Paul starts to flip out on DJ again.

Thread
07-23-2015, 10:16 AM
Can't wait for the first time Chris Paul starts to flip out on DJ again.

How can he? He can't. He'll stake out somebody OR something else, but, branding & blistering DJ is over. over-over

Dex
07-23-2015, 11:02 AM
How can he? He can't. He'll stake out somebody OR something else, but, branding & blistering DJ is over. over-over

I'd normally say you are right. CP should know better. But he's also kinda a little bitch, so we'll see if he knows how to mind his manners.

Blake
07-23-2015, 02:36 PM
so you don't think basketball is a business...

Sure. Explain why it's a bad business move for DJ not to have talked to Cuban ":cry like a man :cry

m>s
07-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Sure. Explain why it's a bad business move for DJ not to have talked to Cuban ":cry like a man :cry
Well if he ever decides he does want to demand a trade or when he's up for another contract teams aren't going to take him seriously. I guess that's regardless of if he manned up and spoke to Cuban or not but it just paints him as callous, selfish, and unpredictable. Anyone who ever recruits him seriously after this is an idiot. Could cost him a few mil on his next contract or be the difference in how many teams recruit him.

Thread
07-23-2015, 04:53 PM
Well if he ever decides he does want to demand a trade or when he's up for another contract teams aren't going to take him seriously. I guess that's regardless of if he manned up and spoke to Cuban or not but it just paints him as callous, selfish, and unpredictable. Anyone who ever recruits him seriously after this is an idiot. Could cost him a few mil on his next contract or be the difference in how many teams recruit him.

Please, if he has any value whatsoever they'll fall all over him.

m>s
07-23-2015, 04:56 PM
I'd laugh my ass off if someone else fell for his tricks. Dudes a quitter and a flake.

Thread
07-23-2015, 05:05 PM
I'd laugh my ass off if someone else fell for his tricks. Dudes a quitter and a flake.

Teams have done it time & again, >...Bynum, Roy, that center up in Portland, name escapes me.

Blake
07-23-2015, 05:20 PM

The Clippers had no problem with DJ not giving Cuban a goodbye kiss.

Blake
07-23-2015, 05:21 PM

me too but that's got nothing to do with this