PDA

View Full Version : Any Ambulance Chasers Here???

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 02:52 PM
A friend of mine is a contracted driver with a company in Los Angeles that makes runs to the Port of Long Beach. He gets blind sided by a guy carrying a container with one of those large forklifts. Totals the fucking truck. The guy on the forklift curses him out and continues on. Well... he got injured, the forklift driver was fired and a representative from the Port is trying to strike him a deal if he gets no attorney. The entire thing was caught on video. Should he negotiate with them or get an attorney?

CavsSuperFan
07-22-2015, 03:06 PM
Well…It depends on his injuries, medical bills and permanent things like scars…Most attorney’s will give an initial consultation for free…Larry Parkers office will talk for free…Since it was captured on video I would be tempted to talk directly with the party paying the claim…Even if he does not get max dollars he will not be paying 40% for attorney fees…Medical insurance and auto insurance companies in Cali are very strict about being re paid when a settlement is reached…The will put a lien on any settlement… It comes down to how savvy your friend is...

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 03:13 PM
Well…It depends on his injuries, medical bills and permanent things like scars…Most attorney’s will give an initial consultation for free…Larry Parkers office will talk for free…Since it was captured on video I would be tempted to talk directly with the party paying the claim…Even if he does not get max dollars he will not be paying 40% for attorney fees…Medical insurance and auto insurance companies in Cali are very strict about being re paid when a settlement is reached…The will put a lien on any settlement… It comes down to how savvy your friend is...

Fractured wrist and lower back pain. He contacted Parker and they want the case. The rep from the port suggested he not fork over the fees to an attorney and just settle with them.

Trainwreck2100
07-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Fractured wrist and lower back pain. He contacted Parker and they want the case. The rep from the port suggested he not fork over the fees to an attorney and just settle with them.

Lower back pain $$$$

SpursforSix
07-22-2015, 03:17 PM
Lower back pain $$$$

and good meds

spurraider21
07-22-2015, 03:24 PM
get an attorney. i've interned at a PI firm in the LA area (san fernando valley). pm me for info

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 03:35 PM
and good meds

I'm sure he can get them.

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 03:40 PM
get an attorney. i've interned at a PI firm in the LA area (san fernando valley). pm me for info

check your pm.

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2015, 04:28 PM
A friend of mine is a contracted driver with a company in Los Angeles that makes runs to the Port of Long Beach. He gets blind sided by a guy carrying a container with one of those large forklifts. Totals the fucking truck. The guy on the forklift curses him out and continues on. Well... he got injured, the forklift driver was fired and a representative from the Port is trying to strike him a deal if he gets no attorney. The entire thing was caught on video. Should he negotiate with them or get an attorney?

Get an attorney first...I could even represent him...my fees will be comprable to the standard rates...I may not be Johnny Cochran but I'm no public defender either...whatever he decides start by suing for 25 mill....then meet somewhere in the middle....in a scenario like that I would only charge..meh....since you the big homie...10%.....I'd waive my court fees and personal expense fees...

spurraider21
07-22-2015, 06:02 PM
Get an attorney first...I could even represent him...my fees will be comprable to the standard rates...I may not be Johnny Cochran but I'm no public defender either...whatever he decides start by suing for 25 mill....then meet somewhere in the middle....in a scenario like that I would only charge..meh....since you the big homie...10%.....I'd waive my court fees and personal expense fees...
and then get sanctioned for a frivolous suit, and then get a new lawyer to sue your previous one for professional negligence/legal mapractice

Thread
07-22-2015, 06:11 PM
If he's really injured get an attorney.

If he's playin' possum get a good check & cash it.

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 06:12 PM

No one died, bro.

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 06:12 PM
If he's really injured get an attorney.

If he's playin' possum get a good check & cash it.

He's injured.

spurraider21
07-22-2015, 06:26 PM
He's injured.
then 100% get representation.

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2015, 06:36 PM
I know a nikka won a 500k settlement 3 yrs ago and all he has left is 40k

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 07:17 PM
I know a nikka won a 500k settlement 3 yrs ago and all he has left is 40k

lol... that's a cold thing.

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2015, 07:42 PM
lol... that's a cold thing.

Cold thing about it is he bought his longtime chic / babies mama a 70k house....and a new car and then straight up left her for some new pussy....he's broke now and asking her if he can move in...she got another dude that comes over almost daily to break her off...and spends a lot of time over there....apparently he's border line stalking her...he put that house in her name only..cuz he thought he was gone for good with that new chic...she drained his dumbass....:lol

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 07:51 PM
Cold thing about it is he bought his longtime chic / babies mama a 70k house....and a new car and then straight up left her for some new pussy....he's broke now and asking her if he can move in...she got another dude that comes over almost daily to break her off...and spends a lot of time over there....apparently he's border line stalking her...he put that house in her name only..cuz he thought he was gone for good with that new chic...she drained his dumbass....:lol

Yall gonna learn to leave the girls in the dust. They don't give a fuck about you. A buddy of mines father just got 4 years for attempted murder. He broke his life savings on a young bitch... left his wife... and when he ran out of money she kicked him out. He snuck up on her while she was sleep and tried to smother her with a rag drenched in bleach.:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-22-2015, 07:55 PM
Yall gonna learn to leave the girls in the dust. They don't give a fuck about you. A buddy of mines father just got 4 years for attempted murder. He broke his life savings on a young bitch... left his wife... and when he ran out of money she kicked him out. He snuck up on her while she was sleep and tried to smother her with a rag drenched in bleach.:lol

:lmao

But My pops taught me well.....them hoes aint getting my money...hard as they try..I love pussy but I love myself more....it's gonna take a well off white chic to get me to settle down...and I've been evading them already for yrs....

Buddy Mignon
07-22-2015, 08:07 PM
:lmao

But My pops taught me well.....them hoes aint getting my money...hard as they try..I love pussy but I love myself more....it's gonna take a well off white chic to get me to settle down...and I've been evading them already for yrs....

Unless you want to raise a family there is absolutely no benefit to even live with one let alone marry one. Find em fuck em and flee.

wrench
07-22-2015, 08:54 PM
Call my friend.
http://www.news4sanantonio.com/shared/news/features/legal-matters/jim-adler--associates/images/4-stopimg.jpg

Clipper Nation
07-23-2015, 09:21 AM
A friend of mine
:lol Stopped reading there since it's clearly another fake story.

DJR210
07-23-2015, 10:12 AM
You're a successful, young, black player. You shouldn't need our assistance w/ this matter.

:lol Stopped reading there since it's clearly another fake story.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 10:13 AM
You're a successful, young, black player. You shouldn't need our assistance w/ this matter.

I know I am thsnks breh

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2015, 10:16 AM

Problem solved. A day late and a dollar short, honkie.