PDA

View Full Version : Trump Voters Are Hillary’s New Best Friends

FuzzyLumpkins
07-22-2015, 07:50 PM
Greetings, Donald Trump super fans. I am a member of the GOP establishment. I’m writing to tell you that, no matter how much you wish it otherwise, the Donald Trump candidacy is almost over.

Don’t be fooled by Trump’s double-digit lead in a new poll: He is not going to win. He’s not going to win the primary. He’s not going to win the general. He’s not going to win a third-party bid. Sure, he can damage the GOP ticket badly enough to guarantee Hillary’s election, but he can’t win. He’s too flawed, too liberal, too undisciplined and too afflicted with verbal dysentery when even slightly provoked. He lacks the fundamental presence and gravitas of a commander-in-chief.

Donald Trump is not running a real campaign. He is working the phones, stirring the pot and using the media ecosystem to its fullest. Soon, the bolder members of the field will follow Rick Perry, Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush in making harder and more decisive strokes against him. Unlike Trump, they’ll use real oppo, tested and targeted messages—ads built not just to cut, but to kill. They’ll break his operational tempo, get inside his OODA loop and turn his circus into a crispy ruin. It’s what real campaigns do.

Trump will lose, and Trump supporters will wake up with a combination I call “herpes and a hangover.” They may have had fun the night before, but they’ll regret the hangover for a day. However, if Trump’s games in this campaign lead to the election of Hillary Clinton, they’ll regret the herpes a lot longer.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/trump-voters-are-hillary-clintons-new-best-friends-120466.html#ixzz3gfg7kXBk

KingsGurl
07-22-2015, 08:08 PM
:lol someone is trying to create more threads to push their mind numbing dumb fucking blunder to page 2

Quote Originally Posted by 101A
I think I missed something. What is wrong with vy65's statement?

Specifically?

most statistical reports show the 2-8% of all men being queer
Look to the number to the right of the word 'men' in the gallup infographic and tell us what that number is. Now compare and contrast with the number quoted.

:lol gonna be a tough one to live down FudgyDumbkins

DarrinS
07-22-2015, 08:27 PM
:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
07-23-2015, 04:39 PM
:lol someone is trying to create more threads to push their mind numbing dumb fucking blunder to page 2

:lol gonna be a tough one to live down FudgyDumbkins

If you indeed are a woman, that does explains some things. I think Darrin likes you.

DarrinS
07-23-2015, 05:29 PM
If you indeed are a woman, that does explains some things. I think Darrin likes you.

Pretty sure that's a troll account, genius. :lmao

Blake's Cucktainer
07-23-2015, 05:35 PM
:lmao FaggyCuckins is one dumb fucking shitlib.

KingsGurl
07-23-2015, 05:36 PM

Pffft. A gurl can't post on a sports message board?

DarrinS
07-23-2015, 05:45 PM

:lol

spurraider21
07-23-2015, 08:22 PM
:lol Hillary
:lol "Clearly I'm not asking people to vote for me simply because I'm a woman. I'm asking people to vote for me on the merits. And I think one of the merits is I am a woman and I can bring those views and perspectives to the White House."

FuzzyLumpkins
07-24-2015, 12:20 AM

Who said I didn't know that? You really shouldn't try and think for me. You've tried it before and you suck at it.

RedStripe
07-24-2015, 12:59 AM
If you indeed are a woman

Is this an attempt at FudgyDumbkins humor?

Splits
07-24-2015, 01:04 AM

Is that you in your avy?

KingsGurl
07-24-2015, 01:15 AM
Is this an attempt at FudgyDumbkins humor?

Hey that is my word I made up! Lol

KingsGurl
07-24-2015, 01:15 AM
Is that you in your avy?

Check your pm's splitsdaddy NSFW

Splits
07-24-2015, 01:28 AM
Check your pm's splitsdaddy NSFW

Checked em and I got nothing.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-24-2015, 01:04 PM
Alright so you two need to choose different account again. And hello Splits.

KingsGurl
07-24-2015, 01:13 PM
Alright so you two need to choose different account again. And hello Splits.

:cry fzypls :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
07-24-2015, 01:23 PM
KingsGurl
Believe.
This message is hidden because KingsGurl is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Sorry, grandma.