PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Pacquiao Accused of Mauling Government Official, Buying Votes With Bags Of Rice

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 05:58 AM
:lmao good morning my ST bros....enjoy....

Manny Pacquiao has been accused of vote-buying as well as “mauling” a barangay chairman in his native Philippines. Saturday night, an incident occurred between Pacquiao, a group of employees and a barangay chairman that has both sides pointing fingers. Barangay is a local term for village or district and barangay chairman seem to be the Philippines’ version of a mayor. First, from The Manila Times (http://manilatimes.net/index/index.php/news/top-stories/47410-pacquiao-mauls-barangay-captain):

Alfredo Belgica, the barangay chairman of San Jose, was beaten almost to a pulp by Pacquiao and his bodyguards at 11 p.m. on Saturday. Belgica claimed that Pacquiao and his bodyguards ganged up on him when he confronted them for going house-to-house and distributing cash and goods to families in the barangay. The lawmaker and his group arrived in the barangay in a five-car convoy. Part of the convoy was a truck loaded with rice and various goods Pacquiao and his men gave out to families in the community.

During the melee, Pacquiao and his bodyguards were arrested by police authorities and brought to the General Santos City police command based at Camp Fermin Lira Jr. for investigation. However, Pacquiao’s lawyer, Geng Gacal, arrived at the police station and managed to squirrel him out of the camp before he could issue any statement.

Thread
07-23-2015, 06:32 AM
Our POTUS has been doing that for over 5 years, Kool. Instead of a bag of rice Obama gives 'em American citizenship & a place at his Blue Wall.

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 06:45 AM
Our POTUS has been doing that for over 5 years, Kool. Instead of a bag of rice Obama gives 'em American citizenship & a place at his Blue Wall.

That may be true....but but but,...The only thing I will say is this...remember where this country was in 2007 - 6 months before he took office vs. today.....stock market plummeting, massive losses, mortgage crisis, auto industry bankrupt, wall street collapsing....global recession....Al-queda and Bin-Laden operating with impunity....all before he was sworn in....all before he could enact a single piece of legislation....

Now look at us today....I've listened to all the prognasticators, the doomsdayers, how this negro would bring about Armageddon....well guess what....no one can make a reasonable case they are not better off today than they were back in 2007....if so I'd like to hear it...

m>s
07-23-2015, 09:04 AM
Bullshit people are worse off under Obama, ESPECIALLY the black community

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/28/naacp-president-black-people-worse-under-obama/

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 09:15 AM
Bullshit people are worse off under Obama, ESPECIALLY the black community

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/28/naacp-president-black-people-worse-under-obama/

Articulate the point for yourself...stop reaching for trumped up articles...but nonetheless....the black community has always been worse off...we deal with it we adjust....I know you expect Obama to be a miracle worker like Jesus but unfortunately he's not a demi-god...he's just a man....the black community have education and lifestyle choices to address before anything significant will change for us as a whole...

But you using the black community as a false positive to make a point is hilarious...to say the least....

Again prove to me how we're (as in this country) is not better off than we were 7 yrs ago....I'd love to hear it....then again proof is in the economy...there's nothing you can say..Obama saved us from a prolonged global grest depression the likes, of which we hadnt seen since the 1930s....

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2015, 09:56 AM
Articulate the point for yourself...stop reaching for trumped up articles...but nonetheless....the black community has always been worse off...we deal with it we adjust....I know you expect Obama to be a miracle worker like Jesus but unfortunately he's not a demi-god...he's just a man....the black community have education and lifestyle choices to address before anything significant will change for us as a whole...

But you using the black community as a false positive to make a point is hilarious...to say the least....

Again prove to me how we're (as in this country) is not better off than we were 7 yrs ago....I'd love to hear it....then again proof is in the economy...there's nothing you can say..Obama saved us from a prolonged global grest depression the likes, of which we hadnt seen since the 1930s....

If yall know some secrets that I don't then I'm all ears. And fuck Manny.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/mikepatton/files/2015/04/US-Public-Debt-Total-Apr-2015.jpg

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2015, 09:58 AM
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/mikepatton/files/2015/04/US-Public-Debt-per-Taxpayer-Apr-2015.jpg

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2015, 09:58 AM
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/mikepatton/files/2015/04/US-Debt-to-GDP-ratio-Apr-2015.jpg

MultiTroll
07-23-2015, 10:06 AM
That may be true....but but but,...The only thing I will say is this...remember where this country was in 2007 - 6 months before he took office vs. today.....stock market plummeting, massive losses, mortgage crisis, auto industry bankrupt, wall street collapsing....global recession....Al-queda and Bin-Laden operating with impunity....all before he was sworn in....all before he could enact a single piece of legislation....

Now look at us today....I've listened to all the prognasticators, the doomsdayers, how this negro would bring about Armageddon....well guess what....no one can make a reasonable case they are not better off today than they were back in 2007....if so I'd like to hear it...
Nicely done.

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 11:06 AM

In 2007 who were the prognosticators and the doomsayers who said a black president would bring about Armageddon? Bill and Hillary Clinton?
It was not John McCain as he was afraid of saying any thing about Obama because he would be called a raciest....

As for Obama solving the us from an banking caused depression. This was addressed in The November before Obama was sworn in. The
banking bail outs took place then during Bush's last month's in office. How many of these "Jew" run bankers went to jail for causing this?
The "jew" run banking and Hollywood still gives more money to the Democrats party candidates then ever before......

The Democrats ran the House and the Senate the last 4 years of Bush's presidency. Bush went before congress 6 times to tell them
that the housing Fanny Mae and Freddie Mack loan policy's is out of control and not safe. People were put in houses that the had
no chance of paying for and people were buying and flipping houses with little mortgage oversite. Bankers were buying and selling
groups of mortgages that they paid more for every time they flipped them. Like a giant pyramid scheme. This helped cause the
bubble that almost brought down our economy. As for General Motors they were building cars that were crap long before the crisis
hit. They were a old boy company that built cars that people didn't want. They were the only motor company that needed a bail out.

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 11:13 AM

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/mikepatton/files/2015/04/US-Public-Debt-Total-Apr-2015.jpg

Let me share my secrets....I'm sure you understand cause and effect...sure the debt has increased since Obama took office but do you understand why? Why do yall ignore the financial crisis and market meltdown at the end of the Bush years...you think my man came into office with no good reason to stimulate the economy out of a depression...yes it was going to take adding to the deficiet to stabilize and normalize the American economy..

There is debt held by the public as your charts show and debt held by the government...treasury bills, bonds, notes, etc...
The public debt fuse was lite in 2007...the increase in debt early on by Obama was in response to the imploding economy...when you have too little revenue (taxes) compared to costs (spending) then you run into debt / deficiet issues...what you should be looking at is the deficit as a function or % of total GDP...or economic production..

Sure the debt has increased but that goes back to my original point..if you dont like Obama then you may think this is the most important point which are charts that show the net change in debt between Bush and Obama but without the why part...but if you look at the actual percent change to the debt you realize Obama's doing a dam good job...as a % no one comes close to increasing the debt as much as Reagen did...its not even close...

But I always like to ask people that hate my boy...what is the answer...what would you have done in response to the crisis of 2007 in the context of a white republican congress who's literally on record as saying their number one goal was to not work with you and prevent you from winning re-election....what is your response to a global meltdown with such a backdrop and in real context? He succeeded despite all of the obstructionism, racism, and benedict arnolds....tbh

Like I said we are better off than we were 7 yrs ago and the proof is in the current state of the economy...if it wasnt for Obama say bye bye to your 401ks and welcome to the world of the Wal-Mart and fast food workers...

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 11:16 AM
In 2007 who were the prognosticators and the doomsayers who said a black president would bring about Armageddon? Bill and Hillary Clinton?
It was not John McCain as he was afraid of saying any thing about Obama because he would be called a raciest....

As for Obama solving the us from an banking caused depression. This was addressed in The November before Obama was sworn in. The
banking bail outs took place then during Bush's last month's in office. How many of these "Jew" run bankers went to jail for causing this?
The "jew" run banking and Hollywood still gives more money to the Democrats party candidates then ever before......

The Democrats ran the House and the Senate the last 4 years of Bush's presidency. Bush went before congress 6 times to tell them
that the housing Fanny Mae and Freddie Mack loan policy's is out of control and not safe. People were put in houses that the had
no chance of paying for and people were buying and flipping houses with little mortgage oversite. Bankers were buying and selling
groups of mortgages that they paid more for every time they flipped them. Like a giant pyramid scheme. This helped cause the
bubble that almost brought down our economy. As for General Motors they were building cars that were crap long before the crisis
hit. They were a old boy company that built cars that people didn't want. They were the only motor company that needed a bail out.

You're not in my league dude..go back to school or...work on your copypasta skills :lol

Mnky
07-23-2015, 11:30 AM
Kool aides with his tail between his legs per par.

Say it ain't so Pac :depressed

Thread
07-23-2015, 11:32 AM
- "We have the grossest national product."

- "Archie Bunker"

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 11:33 AM
Kool aides with his tail between his legs per par.

Say it ain't so Pac :depressed

When comes to brass and tacks you're not in my league either..I can be a muthafucker...why do you think Midnight Pulp dont really fuck with me no more..he learned the hard way when he played me for a dumb nikka :lol he forgot about that mamba in me :toast

Killakobe81
07-23-2015, 11:34 AM
Kool speaks some truth here. Obama is no saviour but no failure either as Reps will tell ya.. The Congress has changed against him during his tenure in office which limits what any standing president can do. But as Kool said things are better for most . Does he deserve all the credit? Hell no. The Demo congress (under bush to start) stimulated the process. But BO should get credit for continuing those efforts and not buckling under the increasing tide of Republicanism that has shifted the balance of the legislature.

I think ultimately though BO cant take credit for Bin Laden ...though I do think the Bush admin should get plenty of blame for not being able to "end him" sooner.

BO will be judged on healthcare because that is the biggest piece of reform that he can actually take credit for it's success (or failure) IT will ultimately be his legacy outside of being the first black prez. In the end nothing else will matter ...

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 11:36 AM
You're not in my league dude..go back to school or...work on your copypasta skills :lol

your answer :lol

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 11:40 AM
How is a bag of rice not unlike ....a work permit , free phone , etc...etc.........

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2015, 11:40 AM
Let me share my secrets....I'm sure you understand cause and effect...sure the debt has increased since Obama took office but do you understand why? Why do yall ignore the financial crisis and market meltdown at the end of the Bush years...you think my man came into office with no good reason to stimulate the economy out of a depression...yes it was going to take adding to the deficiet to stabilize and normalize the American economy..

There is debt held by the public as your charts show and debt held by the government...treasury bills, bonds, notes, etc...
The public debt fuse was lite in 2007...the increase in debt early on by Obama was in response to the imploding economy...when you have too little revenue (taxes) compared to costs (spending) then you run into debt / deficiet issues...what you should be looking at is the deficit as a function or % of total GDP...or economic production..

Sure the debt has increased but that goes back to my original point..if you dont like Obama then you may think this is the most important point which are charts that show the net change in debt between Bush and Obama but without the why part...but if you look at the actual percent change to the debt you realize Obama's doing a dam good job...as a % no one comes close to increasing the debt as much as Reagen did...its not even close...

But I always like to ask people that hate my boy...what is the answer...what would you have done in response to the crisis of 2007 in the context of a white republican congress who's literally on record as saying their number one goal was to not work with you and prevent you from winning re-election....what is your response to a global meltdown with such a backdrop and in real context? He succeeded despite all of the obstructionism, racism, and benedict arnolds....tbh

Like I said we are better off than we were 7 yrs ago and the proof is in the current state of the economy...if it wasnt for Obama say bye bye to your 401ks and welcome to the world of the Wal-Mart and fast food workers...

http://robertariail.com/wp-content/uploads/yapb_cache/aria110727_cmyk.8gzsq2dy6avl0kwg8koco8884.6uwurhyk n3a1q8w88k040cs08.th.jpeg

SupremeGuy
07-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Our POTUS has been doing that for over 5 years, Kool. Instead of a bag of rice Obama gives 'em American citizenship & a place at his Blue Wall.Damn, thread with the goods... :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 11:42 AM
Kool speaks some truth here. Obama is no saviour but no failure eitheras Reps will tell ya.. The Congress has changed against him during his tenure in office. But as Kool said things are better. Does he deserve all the credit? Hell no. The Demo congress (under bush to start) stimulated the process. But BO should get credit for continuing those efforts and not buckling under the increasing tide of Republicanism that has shifted the balance of the legislature.

I think ultimately though BO cant take credit for Bin Laden ...though I do think the Bush admin should get plenty of blame for not being able to "end him" sooner.

BO will be judged on healthcare because that is the biggest piece of reform that he can actually take credit for it's success (or failure) IT will ultimately be his legacy outside of being the first black prez. In the end nothing else will matter ...

I dont hate Bush...my real issue with him was he just wasnt intellectual enough he wasnt a smart man....its the reason the economy collapsed...he listened to that moron and chicken hawk Dick Cheney and left an honorable man like Colin Powell out to dry...the world will be a bettet place when Cheney finally dies of old age...he's a dispicable human being...tbh

Bush did a lot of good work..was funny as hell with his lack of intellect but he wasnt in Obamas class tbh...

Mnky
07-23-2015, 11:43 AM
Kool speaks some truth here. Obama is no saviour but no failure eitheras Reps will tell ya.. The Congress has changed against him during his tenure in office. But as Kool said things are better.
He did alright for a youngin, but dodged the rebuttal like neo in the matrix.

Bin Laden has always been a nobody. Found him in a cave barely alive.
like you said the healthcare thing will be his biggest sell, but so far it's been devastating. The constant lack of customer service in dealing with the broken system topped off by a yearly deadline, meaning you miss your date, you don't get it for a year is ridiculous. Badly thought out and implemented. Processed all online, geared towards the group of people least likely to have those capabailities and experinxe to handle it.

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 11:44 AM
http://robertariail.com/wp-content/uploads/yapb_cache/aria110727_cmyk.8gzsq2dy6avl0kwg8koco8884.6uwurhyk n3a1q8w88k040cs08.th.jpeg

I get your point....but its not the same...again Obamas economic team made the right calls...just imagine where we'd be if they sat on their hands did nothing and maintained the status quo...real talk

Buddy Mignon
07-23-2015, 11:53 AM
I get your point....but its not the same...again Obamas economic team made the right calls...just imagine where we'd be if they sat on their hands did nothing and maintained the status quo...real talk

There is close to a million student loans in default. The Walmart and fast food situation is already a reality. Uber cab driving has become the most popular way to supplement an income. Get this... people are coming out of college and have to go back and live with mom and dad. Like fools... they pursue a masters degree and take on more debt... only to get a job making 40k. Fuck both parties, Kool. It has to fail!!! The way our gov't is being run is a joke.

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 11:54 AM
I dont hate Bush...my real issue with him was he just wasnt intellectual enough he wasnt a smart man....its the reason the economy collapsed...he listened to that moron and chicken hawk Dick Cheney and left an honorable man like Colin Powell out to dry...the world will be a bettet place when Cheney finally dies of old age...he's a dispicable human being...tbh

Bush did a lot of good work..was funny as hell with his lack of intellect but he wasnt in Obamas class tbh...

What part did Cheney have in making policy for the economy?

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 11:58 AM

like you said the healthcare thing will be his biggest sell, but so far it's been devastating. The constant lack of customer service in dealing with the broken system topped off by a yearly deadline, meaning you miss your date, you don't get it for a year is ridiculous. Badly thought out and implemented. Processed all online, geared towards the group of people least likely to have those capabailities and experinxe to handle it.

See this is my point..the white man (Bush) can fuck up so bad cause the economy to collapse and you fuckers dont bat an eye..instead you send us the fucking dumbass tea party...but a black man (Obama) can try his best to give us healthcare and we focus on all the little penny anny shit with regards to logistics...go figure :rolleyes

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 11:58 AM
There is close to a million student loans in default. The Walmart and fast food situation is already a reality. Uber cab driving has become the most popular way to supplement an income. Get this... people are coming out of college and have to go back and live with mom and dad. Like fools... they pursue a masters degree and take on more debt... only to get a job making 40k. Fuck both parties, Kool. It has to fail!!! The way our gov't is being run is a joke.

You are 100% right about student loans. I have read that the next big bubble in our economy will be that! There are billions in unpaid
loans floating around now....

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 11:59 AM
What part did Cheney have in making policy for the economy?

Face palm

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Face palm

Do you answer all questions like that......

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 12:02 PM

What's the answer bro..i mean that sincerely? I think democrats are more moral than Republicans....Reps will run this country into the ground with all if their fake patriotism while being beholden like no other to big business

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 12:04 PM
Do you answer all questions like that......

Only questions from retards

Mnky
07-23-2015, 12:05 PM
See this is my point..the white man (Bush) can fuck up so bad cause the economy to collapse and you fuckers dont bat an eye..instead you send us the fucking dumbass tea party...but a black man (Obama) can try his best to give us healthcare and we focus on all the little penny anny shit with regards to logistics...go figure :rolleyes

Look at you, sticking to the point. I'm proud of you.
I disapprove of bush. Dude got himself and his friends rich being president. Corrupted lil guy. Led us to a couple illegal wars and no telling how many occupations. Bout as detrimental to a country as a leader gets.

Obamacare was a huge thing. It was a failure and still is, and the reasons why are not little things. it does t function well with one of its biggest selling points. "Accessibility" the main driving point was it's biggest flaw. Over under how many years it lasts after he gets replaced? I got under 4, with the Iran and Israel situations taking precedence the first term for the new guy.

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 12:08 PM
Look at you, sticking to the point. I'm proud of you.
I disapprove of bush. Dude got himself and his friends rich being president. Corrupted lil guy. Led us to a couple illegal wars and no telling how many occupations. Bout as detrimental to a country as a leader gets.

Obamacare was a huge thing. It was a failure and still is, and the reasons why are not little things. it does t function well with one of its biggest selling points. "Accessibility" the main driving point was it's biggest flaw. Over under how many years it lasts after he gets replaced? I got under 4, with the Iran and Israel situations taking precedence the first term for the new guy.

Now prove your point....the SCOTUS just validated Obamacare....and it looks to be working just fine...even in it's infancy :hat

Mnky
07-23-2015, 12:11 PM
That's your point to prove. Youre The one defending it. I've already described its shortcomings. Share this SCOTUS transcript. Seems interesting

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 12:13 PM
That's your point to prove. Youre The one defending it. I've already described its shortcomings. Share this SCOTUS transcript. Seems interesting

My point to prove? :lol sure lets play this game tutrtle dick...

Over 12 million new people have health care...= working..

Case closed (wink wink)

Mnky
07-23-2015, 12:20 PM
There goes neo again. suddenly the sCotus doesn't exist anymore. :lol

One day kid. You'll be able to hang with the big boys. Until then, you behave yourself.

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 12:21 PM
Only questions from retards

don't worry Blake and Boutons will come to your rescue ....

Killakobe81
07-23-2015, 01:40 PM

This I agree with I was doing work as independent contractor and tried to sign up for Obama Care. (pays more but doesnt include health benefits). I submitted before deadline but the site was crap. Poor servers. horrible customer service like you said and the I was the opposite of user friendly. thank God I have health benefits again .... I do think so far it has been a misstep and almost a failure but when I say it is what he will be judged on I mean if it lasts versus how it started. Even though he will be long gone before it's changed/repealed if Obama hasnt sold it enough to the american public so that not even Republicans will support it's revision/repeal then it will be a failure. what would have been the point of the rhetoric and expenditures if it cant stand without Obama propping it up?

Mnky
07-23-2015, 01:52 PM
This I agree with I was doing work as independent contractor and tried to sign up for Obama Care. (pays more but doesnt include health benefits). I submitted before deadline but the site was crap. Poor servers. horrible customer service like you said and the I was the opposite of user friendly. thank God I have health benefits again .... I do think so far it has been a misstep and almost a failure but when I say it is what he will be judged on I mean if it lasts versus how it started. Even though he will be long gone before it's changed/repealed if Obama hasnt sold it enough to the american public so that not even Republicans will support it's revision/repeal then it will be a failure. what would have been the point of the rhetoric and expenditures if it cant stand without Obama propping it up?

The crazy thing is the republican party was pushing the same healthcare system. Obama got elected so that's what it was called, but the republicans would have had the same system implemented.
So far, like you said, it's been a hassle. Not to say it can't be fixed, but man has it been a pretty short sighted project so far.
As of now, since its just political warfare due to elections coming up, they'll most likely blast it and use it as a barganing chip before they try to fix it. It's unfortunate. This country is so far behind on the healthcare system. Handful of other countired have converted to free health care already.
In a country as rich as the U.S.A., it just doesn't make sense to not have free health care. The top 2% own the majority of the country. It's time to take some back and give it to the people working for it.

Double-Up
07-23-2015, 02:52 PM

That doesn't even count state, county, and local debts. The real figures are a hell of a lot higher...

m>s
07-23-2015, 04:35 PM
That doesn't even count state, county, and local debts. The real figures are a hell of a lot higher...
Yeah the country is going down rofl there is no stopping it, hopefully the right people can take advantage of this great opportunity and seize power when it happens

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 04:39 PM
Yeah the country is going down rofl there is no stopping it, hopefully the right people can take advantage of this great opportunity and seize power when it happens

You fellas are a bunch of circle jerking morons....u have Absolutely NO clue what the fuck you're talking bout

m>s
07-23-2015, 04:54 PM
You fellas are a bunch of circle jerking morons....u have Absolutely NO clue what the fuck you're talking bout
Explain how the debt can go on indefinitely or if not then how we turn a 20 trillion deficit into a surplus in order to pay it back

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 05:38 PM
Explain how the debt can go on indefinitely or if not then how we turn a 20 trillion deficit into a surplus in order to pay it back

Lets start by lowering interest rates to stimulate the economy....generate tax revenu....... which ultimately reduces the debt. Low interest rates make it easy (for people and businesses) to borrow money in order to spend it on to stimulate the economy.....which creates jobs and tax revenues.

Spending cuts mixed with Tax increases....that are balanced but that doesnt ravage the economy like the republicans want to do....this is what Obama tried to do before getting stone walled by Republican obstructionism and treason...

Mitch
07-23-2015, 05:38 PM

Annex Canada and sell it to China, seems like a reasonable solution

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 05:42 PM

Or we can just default to the delight of the tea party clowns

07-23-2015, 05:47 PM
I don't think Canada is worth that much, Mitch :lol

m>s
07-23-2015, 07:31 PM
Lets start by lowering interest rates to stimulate the economy....generate tax revenu....... which ultimately reduces the debt. Low interest rates make it easy (for people and businesses) to borrow money in order to spend it on to stimulate the economy.....which creates jobs and tax revenues.

Spending cuts mixed with Tax increases....that are balanced but that doesnt ravage the economy like the republicans want to do....this is what Obama tried to do before getting stone walled by Republican obstructionism and treason...

Interest rates are already practically 0 for treasuries you stupid sack of shit the fed can't lower them any more than they already are and the president or congress doesn't control the fed so good luck with that

m>s
07-23-2015, 07:33 PM

Also increasing tax revenues alone can't bridge the massive gap that is our budget deficit, so what do you propose cutting?

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 07:37 PM

we are so lucky to have you around as the voice of reason.

m>s
07-23-2015, 07:38 PM
That would do more harm than good and you don't want the chinks on your border. We do that and we lose all legitimacy in the international community and the dollar loses reserve currency status. Currently we essentially get a piece of all world trade every time a transaction is made in USD. This keeps the value of the dollar high even while we print away.

Reck
07-23-2015, 07:47 PM
LOL like this is news?

All politicians buy their votes.

Biernutz
07-23-2015, 07:54 PM

we have the lowest interest on record right now. Oh! raise Taxes that will work sure, bury the middle class even more. People are
not starting businesses because of government policy's on employes. Raising min. wage is one. Health ins. is another.Government regulation is
making the new business the strip mall taco stands. Obama has done whatever he has wanted for almost all his two terms because he has
had control of congress . Blame him and his democrat cronies in business also.

Your just a racist dumb ass who listens to media bullet points and the parrots them...Even Thread has mountain more creditability than you!

You are pathetic as a person ......

m>s
07-23-2015, 08:03 PM
we have the lowest interest on record right now. Oh! raise Taxes that will work sure, bury the middle class even more. People are
not starting businesses because of government policy's on employes. Raising min. wage is one. Health ins. is another.Government regulation is
making the new business the strip mall taco stands. Obama has done whatever he has wanted for almost all his two terms because he has

Your just a racist dumb ass who listens to media bullet points and the parrots them...Even Thread has mountain more creditability than you!

You are pathetic as a person ......kick his ass Germany!!

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 08:37 PM

You are pathetic as a person ......

Naah breh..I'm living quite well....this politics shit is interesting but it don't really bother me...and yes I'm 11.375 inches times the man you'll ever be...

Ok sour grapes :lol

Double-Up
07-24-2015, 02:10 AM

:lol at the copy/paste job but yes major spending cuts with tax increases for the wealthy, tighten the border, manufacturing brought back to the US from China, get rid of the Federal Reserve, having a competent congress...yea none of that will happen. It just makes too much fucking sense...

Biernutz
07-24-2015, 02:46 AM
:lol at the copy/paste job but yes major spending cuts with tax increases for the wealthy, tighten the border, manufacturing brought back to the US from China, get rid of the Federal Reserve, having a competent congress...yea none of that will happen. It just makes too much fucking sense...

I agree with all you posted but might I add, A flat Tax Rate. Everyone (including the 1%) pay like at a 28% tax rate. No deductions
for anything. Term limits for all elected offices. This includes the Supreme Court and all Federal Judges. All interstate highways
have a 80mph speed limit if the road is good enough for it. And the last one I hold near and dear, Make it a felony If you let your
Dog or Cat take a shit in my front yard and you don't pick up it up! :lol