PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Shaq and Pippen Involved In Epic Instagram Fued

Koolaid_Man
07-23-2015, 06:07 PM
:lmao nice....Shaq won but Pip got one last shot in :lol nothing but two beta's going at it..you'll never see Kobe and Jordan behaving this way...:lol

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/7/20/9007091/shaq-scottie-pippen-fight-all-time-bulls-lakers-instagram

07-23-2015, 06:18 PM
Cringeworthy, tbh :lol

Mitch
07-23-2015, 06:30 PM
You can't really compete with a team that has Magic, Shaq and Kareem. That's three of the top five ever

Infinite_limit
07-23-2015, 07:17 PM
Shaq glamorizing a team he'll be watching from the bench?

Loses discussion on that fact alone. Oh and his busted English

TheSanityAnnex
07-23-2015, 09:12 PM
:lmao nice....Shaq won but Pip got one last shot in :lol nothing but two beta's going at it..you'll never see Kobe and Jordan behaving this way...:lol

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/7/20/9007091/shaq-scottie-pippen-fight-all-time-bulls-lakers-instagram
Best thread you've ever made. Moving on up.

lefty
07-23-2015, 09:23 PM
All time Lakers team would absolutely destroy the All Time Bulls team

HemisfairArena
07-23-2015, 09:37 PM

Agreed but on the other side of the coin,,,that Jordan/Pippen/Rodman/Phil team would destroy any Laker title team,,,,If you thought what the Pistons did to Shaq and Kobrick was bad,,,Christ almighty what that Bulls team would have done to them and no 80's Laker team would have stood a chance against them.

lefty
07-23-2015, 10:03 PM
Agreed but on the other side of the coin,,,that Jordan/Pippen/Rodman/Phil team would destroy any Laker title team,,,,If you thought what the Pistons did to Shaq and Kobrick was bad,,,Christ almighty what that Bulls team would have done to them and no 80's Laker team would have stood a chance against them.
I said all time teams

Thats what Pip and Shaq are arguing about

But if we are going to compare specific era teams, I think the 87 Lakers would beat the 96 Bulls

HemisfairArena
07-23-2015, 10:07 PM
I said all time teams

Thats what Pip and Shaq are arguing about

But if we are going to compare specific era teams, I think the 87 Lakers would beat the 96 Bulls

I get that, L,,,thats why I said I agreed,,,just throwin' in my two cents,,,and not a chance any anti defense Laker team from the 80's would beat them,,,

lefty
07-23-2015, 10:12 PM
I get that, L,,,thats why I said I agreed,,,just throwin' in my two cents,,,and not a chance any anti defense Laker team from the 80's would beat them,,,

The 80s Lakers played good team defense tbh

HemisfairArena
07-23-2015, 10:16 PM

They allowed almost 109 pts/gm that year,,Jordan before his prime with a young Pippen and Jackson as a pup and no Rodman broke his foot off in Laker ass in '91 Finals by the tune of 4-1,,,no Laker team would beat that '96 Bulls team,,,

spurraider21
07-23-2015, 10:20 PM
:lol 80's
:lol antiquated

/harlem

lefty
07-23-2015, 10:36 PM
They allowed almost 109 pts/gm that year,,Jordan before his prime with a young Pippen and Jackson as a pup and no Rodman broke his foot off in Laker ass in '91 Finals by the tune of 4-1,,,no Laker team would beat that '96 Bulls team,,,

average scoring numbers decreased in the 90s....but it wasnt because of improved defense, but more because of a combination of diluted talent (expansion teams) + more players who didnt complete college or skipped it resulting in shitty fundamentals + more and more chuckers who thought they were MJ

Not to mention the rules cahnged in the 90s to help offensive players (didnt work that well)

Sean Cagney
07-23-2015, 10:37 PM
prime shaq was so ridiculously physically dominant thoughHe was the main reason for that threepeat during the early 00's, fuck what any Kobe fan says it's the truth. He was unstoppable those few years.

HemisfairArena
07-23-2015, 10:41 PM
average scoring numbers decreased in the 90s....but it wasnt because of improved defense, but more because of a combination of diluted talent (expansion teams) + more players who didnt complete college or skipped it resulting in shitty fundamentals + more and more chuckers who thought they were MJ

Not to mention the rules cahnged in the 90s to help offensive players (didnt work that well)

Wrong, L,,,let me ask you this,,,,had Jordan not "retired" for 2 years, is there any doubt in your mind that Jordan would have won 8 in a row?

HemisfairArena
07-23-2015, 10:43 PM
He was the main reason for that threepeat during the early 00's, fuck what any Kobe fan says it's the truth. He was unstoppable those few years.

Absolutely,,,only salty Kobrick fans try and deny it,,,,

lefty
07-23-2015, 10:43 PM
Wrong, L,,,let me ask you this,,,,had Jordan not "retired" for 2 years, is there any doubt in your mind that Jordan would have won 8 in a row?

Yes

For starters, the Bulls were burned out

MJ was burned out

Even some Bulls players admitted they dont think they would have won in 94-95 because the 1st 3peat took a toll on them

Also the Rockets pwned the Bulls and matched up very well against the Bulls

HemisfairArena
07-23-2015, 10:46 PM
Yes

For starters, the Bulls were burned out

MJ was burned out

Even some Bulls players admitted they dont think they would have won in 94-95 because the 1st 3peat took a toll on them

Also the Rockets pwned the Bulls and matched up very well against the Bulls

Not a chance,,,the Rockets, for one, were extremely lucky to get there,,,hell I think they were a 6th seed one year,,,

lefty
07-23-2015, 10:52 PM
6th seed yes

still raped all the favorites that year :lol

HemisfairArena
07-23-2015, 10:55 PM
6th seed yes

still raped all the favorites that year :lol

But not Jordan,,,,thats the point,,,

lefty
07-23-2015, 10:58 PM
But not Jordan,,,,thats the point,,,

WOuld have raped the Bulls with MJ too

HemisfairArena
07-23-2015, 11:17 PM
WOuld have raped the Bulls with MJ too

LMAO,,,,I apologize to Kool and Thread,,,,you have to deal with this stupidity on here from my fellow Spurs fans,,,swing for the fences and put them out of their misery,,,Christ almighty,,,

DMC
07-24-2015, 12:23 AM
Between OP and that Besteva faggot TMZ and ESPN are completely covered.

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 12:58 AM
LMAO,,,,I apologize to Kool and Thread,,,,you have to deal with this stupidity on here from my fellow Spurs fans,,,swing for the fences and put them out of their misery,,,Christ almighty,,,
For the record 'Lefty' is another way to call someone a homo in Polish

phyzik
07-24-2015, 01:14 AM
Shaq wouldn't be on the all-time Lakers team.... Maybe on the bench.

Not a knock on Shaq, Lakers have just had so many good big men.

Not an endorsement or knock on Kobe either, They just haven't had anyone remotely close at that position compared to 48.5 in his prime. Kobe would be a starter even though Shaq/Pau dragged his ass to a ring ceremony.

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 01:27 AM
^ True

To me it's matchups. Wilt + Kareem > Shaq + X. O'Neil with Gasol as the 2nd Unit is a solid combo

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2015, 02:02 AM
not many ppl have wilt chamberlain > shaq on all time rankings,
yet how is he a starter and have shaq coming off the bench?

i dont really care about wilts records against white competition scrubs, let alone what he can do on the track and field cause that shit doesnt apply to the nba when ur playing against real men same size/weight/skills...how many bigs in the league actually use their full 38inch vertical either for rebounds, scoring and shit? at the end of the day its all about positioning and putting a body on the floor making another player work for their production...

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2015, 02:02 AM

i dont really care about wilts records against white competition scrubs, let alone what he can do on the track and field cause that shit doesnt apply to the nba when ur playing against real men same size/weight/skills...how many bigs in the league actually use their full 38inch vertical either for rebounds, scoring and shit? at the end of the day its all about positioning and putting a body on the floor making another player work for their production...

lefty
07-24-2015, 02:17 AM

Speaking of stupidity you have been seriously brainwashed by Nike and Stern :lol

LkrFan
07-24-2015, 04:44 AM

Bullshit. '87 Lakers would kick the '96 Bulls asses. No doubt in my mind.

That Bulls team won a shit ton of games due to the NBA being watered down with the T'Wolves, Grizz, Magic, Heat, Hornets, and Raptors. That's 20 easy ass wins right there. And when Bird was in his prime, he kicked MJ's ass on the regular. Well, guess who beat them damn Celtics twice in the Finals? The Lakers, of course.

The Lakers/Celtics dominated the '80s. They took turns ranging. Their rivalry saved the NBA and brought fans like me to love the NBA.

When MJ rang and was crying, those were tears of joy. KAJ retired (which ended Showtime) and Bird's back went out (ending their dynasty). Before these two NBA legends called it quits, nobody was calling MJ GOAT. And rightfully so because he failed 6 times to win shit in the '80s and feasted on a watered down NBA in the '90s.

lefty
07-24-2015, 06:24 AM

That Bulls team won a shit ton of games due to the NBA being watered down with the T'Wolves, Grizz, Magic, Heat, Hornets, and Raptors. That's 20 easy ass wins right there. And when Bird was in his prime, he kicked MJ's ass on the regular. Well, guess who beat them damn Celtics twice in the Finals? The Lakers, of course.

The Lakers/Celtics dominated the '80s. They took turns ranging. Their rivalry saved the NBA and brought fans like me to love the NBA.

When MJ rang and was crying, those were tears of joy. KAJ retired (which ended Showtime) and Bird's back went out (ending their dynasty). Before these two NBA legends called it quits, nobody was calling MJ GOAT. And rightfully so because he failed 6 times to win shit in the '80s and feasted on a watered down NBA in the '90s.

/thread

Kidd K
07-24-2015, 01:06 PM

Or the '92 Bulls imo. They shit on everyone too.

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 01:10 PM

Most people have Kareem, Wilt and Russell over Shaq. Hakeem is 50/50

Shaq is in the group with Kobe & James

hitmanyr2k
07-24-2015, 01:27 PM

The Lakers were a super-stacked team playing in a crap Western Conference that was the equivalent of the East now :lol The Celtics at least had to go through GOOD teams to get to the Finals. The Lakers had a cakewalk more often than not. And Jordan wasn't supposed to be beating established teams and winning titles with his shit team in the 80's. What kind of stupid logic is that? At least Jordan was willing to go to the team that drafted him. Unlike Magic's punk ass who said he would have stayed in college if the Bulls had drafted him instead of the Lakers.

And the '87 Lakers? Their cupcake playoff run would make Lebron blush. The 37-45 Nuggets? The 42-40 Nuggets? The 39-43 Sonics in the WCF?!? They beat 3 loser ass teams to get to the Finals that year. Hardly stuff of legends :lol

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 01:30 PM
The Lakers were a super-stacked team playing in a crap Western Conference that was the equivalent of the East now :lol The Celtics at least had to go through GOOD teams to get to the Finals. The Lakers had a cakewalk more often than not. And Jordan wasn't supposed to be beating established teams and winning titles with his shit team in the 80's. What kind of stupid logic is that? At least Jordan was willing to go to the team that drafted him. Unlike Magic's punk ass who said he would have stayed in college if the Bulls had drafted him instead of the Lakers.

And the '87 Lakers? Their cupcake playoff run would make Lebron blush. The 37-45 Nuggets? The 42-40 Nuggets? The 39-43 Sonics in the WCF?!? They beat 3 loser ass teams to get to the Finals that year. Hardly stuff of legends :lol
^

I noticed this too when looking at Basketball-Reference. Explains why OP jumped quickly from making a case for 1987 to blasting the mid 90's

1980's Nuggets, Warriors & Sonics :lol

LkrFan
07-24-2015, 04:45 PM
The Lakers were a super-stacked team playing in a crap Western Conference that was the equivalent of the East now :lol The Celtics at least had to go through GOOD teams to get to the Finals.i must have struck a nerve. :lol Not my fault Logo >> Krause. Neal with that shit son. :lol
Regardless of your :downspin: - Magic still beat the teams (Celtics and Pisstons) that took turns on MJ's asshole in the playoffs. This legitimatizes Laker rangs since they beat teams that came out the stacked EC. Hell, if not for two blown hamstrings in '89, Magic is sitting on 6 rangs.

The Lakers had a cakewalk more often than not. And Jordan wasn't supposed to be beating established teams and winning titles with his shit team in the 80's. What kind of stupid logic is that? And LeBron has a red carpet ride to the Finals now. What's your point?

MJ is the media's GOAT. So hell yeah he was supposed to beat "established" teams. When KAJ went down, a rookie named Magic did. Maybe MJ really ain't GOAT? :nope

At least Jordan was willing to go to the team that drafted him. Unlike Magic's punk ass who said he would have stayed in college if the Bulls had drafted him instead of the Lakers. Magic didn't want to go to the Lakers either IIRC - until he got there and saw all them LA h:loles

And the '87 Lakers? Their cupcake playoff run would make Lebron blush. The 37-45 Nuggets? The 42-40 Nuggets? The 39-43 Sonics in the WCF?!? They beat 3 loser ass teams to get to the Finals that year. Hardly stuff of legends :lolDid they not beat the '87 Celtics who SWEPT MJ's monkey ass det year? GTFO with your bullshit son. :lol

LkrFan
07-24-2015, 04:52 PM
^

I noticed this too when looking at Basketball-Reference. Explains why OP jumped quickly from making a case for 1987 to blasting the mid 90's

1980's Nuggets, Warriors & Sonics :lolWhen you go thru a weak conference, only to get curbstomped in the Finals, your team got exposed. In a seven game series, more often than not, the best team wins.

Now on the other hand, if you go thru a weak conference and win the Finals over a team who came out of a stacked conference, does that not legitimatize that team's title? I think it does son.

Says a lot about your Spurs who were in the same "weakass" WC as the Lakers, but they couldn't rang until the end of the '90s during a 50-game season. :lol

HemisfairArena
07-24-2015, 09:35 PM

Are you Laker fans retarded?,,,,got damn,,,that 87 Laker team would get crushed in 5,,,

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 05:56 AM
Are you Laker fans retarded?,,,,got damn,,,that 87 Laker team would get crushed in 5,,,
:lolK - and just for good measure, 2001 Lakers would stomp a mudhole in MJ's ass too. :tu

hitmanyr2k
07-25-2015, 04:23 PM
i must have struck a nerve. :lol Not my fault Logo >> Krause. Neal with that shit son. :lol
Regardless of your :downspin: - Magic still beat the teams (Celtics and Pisstons) that took turns on MJ's asshole in the playoffs. This legitimatizes Laker rangs since they beat teams that came out the stacked EC. Hell, if not for two blown hamstrings in '89, Magic is sitting on 6 rangs.

The Lakers sure as fuck didn't beat the Pistons in '88. The refs bailed their sorry asses in Game 6 which was an elimination game for LA. Everyone knows about the "phantom foul" on Kareem. Even worse was Kareem traveled on the play and then got the phantom foul to keep LA from getting eliminated :lol

And LeBron has a red carpet ride to the Finals now. What's your point?

The point is a stacked team like the Lakers had an easy path to the Finals every year in a weak conference. Don't be obtuse (yeah I just watched Shawshank Redemption :lol)

MJ is the media's GOAT. So hell yeah he was supposed to beat "established" teams. When KAJ went down, a rookie named Magic did. Maybe MJ really ain't GOAT? :nope

Cmon, Jordan wasn't considered GOAT in '86 and '87 in his 2nd and 3rd seasons. He broke his foot and missed most of his second season.
And don't you even know your own team's history? You're going to give sole credit to Magic for Game 6 when Silk Wilkes had damn near 40 in the same game?

Magic didn't want to go to the Lakers either IIRC - until he got there and saw all them LA h:loles

Bullshit. Magic wanted to be on a stacked team right of out college :lol

"I wouldn't have played here," Johnson said on the eve of Game 2 of the NBA finals between his team and the team that could have been his. "The only reason I came out was to play with Kareem and the Lakers. The next year, I think the first pick belonged to Utah. I could have ended up Utah's Earvin (Magic) Johnson. How does that sound?"

Did they not beat the '87 Celtics who SWEPT MJ's monkey ass det year? GTFO with your bullshit son. :lol

The Bulls were a rebuilding team and were supposed to be first round fodder that season against the defending champs. And the Celtics were beat up by the time they got to the Finals because they actually had to face REAL opponents in the semis and ECF unlike LA's cakewalk of sub .500 teams.

baseline bum
07-25-2015, 04:32 PM

Not when all the bigmen of All time Lakers team got run off by the two guard.

baseline bum
07-25-2015, 04:36 PM
i must have struck a nerve. :lol Not my fault Logo >> Krause. Neal with that shit son. :lol

But instead he was sitting on pricks and getting the AIDS.

07-25-2015, 04:37 PM
Not when all the bigmen of All time Lakers team got run off by the two guard.
:lmao

lefty
07-25-2015, 06:00 PM
LkrFan dropping truth nukes :lol

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 07:28 PM
LkrFan dropping truth nukes :lol

:lol

Mikeanaro
07-25-2015, 10:52 PM

Pretty much yes and dont forget the Pistons they fingered MJ.

HemisfairArena
07-25-2015, 11:14 PM
Pretty much yes and dont forget the Pistons they fingered MJ.

This is why its boring to post here,,,,the stupidity is unbearable,,,Jordan swept the Pistons in '91 in the ECF's on his way to crushing the Lakers,,,Daly even became a huge faggot and made the "Jordan Rules" because he was so scared,,,,and all this before MJ hit his prime.

Mikeanaro
07-26-2015, 12:08 AM
This is why its boring to post here,,,,the stupidity is unbearable,,,Jordan swept the Pistons in '91 in the ECF's on his way to crushing the Lakers,,,Daly even became a huge faggot and made the "Jordan Rules" because he was so scared,,,,and all this before MJ hit his prime.
They fingered MJ in ´88 and ´89 and WON THE CHAMPIONCHIP TWICHE! AND BIFORE HIT PRIMTCHE!
Lakers were Jabbarless and injured MJ won rings in a watered down league thats a fact.

HemisfairArena
07-26-2015, 12:15 AM
They fingered MJ in ´88 and ´89 and WON THE CHAMPIONCHIP TWICHE! AND BIFORE HIT PRIMTCHE!
Lakers were Jabbarless and injured MJ won rings in a watered down league thats a fact.

Do you not read, Dykeanaro? The debate is Jordan in his prime and the '96 team against the '87 Laker team,,,Pistons are huge faggots and walked off the floor at the end of a game before it was over,,,no wonder your coward ass likes them,,,,

Mikeanaro
07-26-2015, 01:25 AM
Do you not read, Dykeanaro? The debate is Jordan in his prime and the '96 team against the '87 Laker team,,,Pistons are huge faggots and walked off the floor at the end of a game before it was over,,,no wonder your coward ass likes them,,,,
Listen Vaginalhair Jordan in his prime had no competition, he won rings but in a way he lived a lie too Lakers would have kick his ass, also in 1990 he was 27 years old, what do you consider prime? 35?
You can say Pistons are faggots but come on, he was 26 and 27 by that time.