PDA

View Full Version : Parker fights off tiger

jon123spurs
07-23-2015, 06:37 PM
I bet Pop wasn't too happy with this lol.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25248843

BillMc
07-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Well you don't see that everyday. :lol What is the point of this other than to stress out the poor animal?

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Wow that's animal cruelty.

Really Didn't expect a whole lot from the Frenchman..but still this is beyond unethical.

SPURt
07-23-2015, 06:50 PM
What the hell was that? That poor tiger wanted to eat that plump French man in the cage while he squirted into a tube.

TXstbobcat
07-23-2015, 06:51 PM
I thought that tiger was going to go 12 rounds with Bobo!!!!

ducks
07-23-2015, 06:51 PM
If Leonard did u would laugh

SPURt
07-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Who thinks PETA starts showing up at Spurs games now? Between this and Jimmer at training camp it's going to be a media frenzy

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 06:54 PM
As someone who has worked in animal conservation, this disgust me.

Does this Frenchman think tigers are just playtoys..?

SMDH

FkLA
07-23-2015, 06:56 PM

Really Didn't expect a whole lot from the Frenchman..but still this is beyond unethical.

+1

Absolutely disgusting but not surprising coming from such a fat piece of shit.

SPURt
07-23-2015, 07:00 PM
As someone who has worked in animal conservation, this disgust me.

Does this Frenchman think tigers are just playtoys..?

SMDH
+1
It is off putting. Is it a cultural thing I'm missing? They're just antagonizing the poor thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something to it before putting it in that pit to make it more apt to make a scene.

TXstbobcat
07-23-2015, 07:01 PM
Great, now you guys got the fucking Tiger involved in the Parker fans vs. Leonard fans war.

Bruno
07-23-2015, 07:01 PM
lol, tiger stressed. These are dressed animals doing ti.

The article got it quite wrong. It is for a TV game that is quite different that Fear Factor. It's a game made for the whoel family that exist in France for 25 years with small physical/intellectual trials. There is a scary part with spiders,snakes... bit it's quite soft.

PS1: The TV game takes place in Fort Boyard and that's a damn beautiful/impressive place. It's a stone fort build in the middle of the sea about 200 years ago.

PS2: For french people, Fort Boyaux >>>>> Fort Boyard.

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2015, 07:02 PM
Others would've probably licked it...

http://youtu.be/xEv8cQW1Lzs

SPURt
07-23-2015, 07:06 PM

Kawhi's placement on the autism spectrum includes licking tigers? I think you're pulling my leg... If you'd have said counting cards thrown in the air or singing Disney songs with perfect pitch, I might have believed you.

bobcatfan4life
07-23-2015, 07:09 PM
The gameshow allowed the tiger to get out of the cage and roam a little, he even got to play with some of the tires, if anything the tiger should be thankful he got to meet Tony Parker.

TXstbobcat
07-23-2015, 07:11 PM
The gameshow allowed the tiger to get out of the cage and roam a little, he even got to play with some of the tires, if anything the tiger should be thankful he got to meet Tony Parker.

The tiger got Diaws autograph and some free Spurs tickets.

RD2191
07-23-2015, 07:13 PM
Smh, Parker fans support animal cruelty.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 07:17 PM

bic50
07-23-2015, 07:29 PM

You film this video in your trailer? Youre sick bruh real sick

bic50
07-23-2015, 07:31 PM
Bet apalisoc was dying for that tiger to snatch tp out that thing and maul him.

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2015, 07:42 PM
Bet apalisoc was dying for that tiger to snatch tp out that thing and maul him.
:cry stop being a hypocrite and hating on Kawhi :cry

*goes and ball licks Apalisoc*

:lmao

Spurtacular
07-23-2015, 07:46 PM
Diaw, Turiaf, Batum and Parker...those French players know how to have fun in their homeland.

GSH
07-23-2015, 07:51 PM
Read the title and assumed it was Tiger Woods trying to bang Tony's wife. Real tigers are boring.

K...
07-23-2015, 07:52 PM
oh yeah, well manu killed a bat hypokrits

pgardn
07-23-2015, 08:03 PM

Impeccable reasoning from robobble head.

TheDoctor
07-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Read the title and assumed it was Tiger Woods trying to bang Tony's wife. Real tigers are boring.

:lmao :lmao Parker would've wished the same but Tony's loyal and only do that to teammates.

100%duncan
07-23-2015, 08:14 PM
I hope he can fight off donuts

LongtimeSpursFan
07-23-2015, 08:20 PM

Kudos to Tony and French national team to take time out of their busy schedule and help clean tiger cage and also provide water.

T_L_P
07-23-2015, 08:23 PM
Tony makes it really easy to not like him.

T_L_P
07-23-2015, 08:28 PM

No, he didn't. The bat was set free like two seconds later.

Mnky
07-23-2015, 08:31 PM
What in the world did I just watch?? :lol

Yea poor tiger being upset didn't sit well with me. How you Gona dangle a fat porker chop like that in front of him and not let him get a bite? That's cruel and unusual punishment right thurr

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 08:36 PM
Well you don't see that everyday. :lol What is the point of this other than to stress out the poor animal?
Who knows, french are so dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3o5SB1CfgU

Johnny RIngo
07-23-2015, 08:37 PM

Can't even mention the words ethics and France in the same sentence. This is a country with a long history of racism and murder. Not surprising these despicable people would make a spectacle out of animal cruelty as well.

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 08:40 PM

Yes, Im against that animal cruelty bullshit, it cant hurt the pork since is inside that cage so whats the point of stressing a wild animal?
Spanish people is equally stupid with the bulls games, they cant keep doing this shit in the year 2020... faggots.

Mnky
07-23-2015, 08:44 PM
Yes, Im against that animal cruelty bullshit, it cant hurt the pork since is inside that cage so whats the point of stressing a wild animal?
Spanish people is equally stupid with the bulls games, they cant keep doing this shit in the year 2020... faggots.

But its cool to hunt for sport in Merrica tho.

lefty
07-23-2015, 08:45 PM
What a coward

Picking on someone half his weight

dbreiden83080
07-23-2015, 08:46 PM
The fuck did I just watch?

r0drig0lac
07-23-2015, 08:47 PM
Great, now you guys got the fucking Tiger involved in the Parker fans vs. Leonard fans war.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2015, 08:48 PM
Could be worse... Some disgusting South Americans love supporting athletes that poke your asshole, bite your neck, or suffer from dwarfism

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 08:48 PM
What a coward

DesignatedT
07-23-2015, 08:53 PM
Tony :tu

timvp
07-23-2015, 08:58 PM
Well, it does makes sense that New Age Spurs Fans would also be PETA warriors, tbh.

Kikoluna
07-23-2015, 09:06 PM
Well... glad he's having fun instead if you know. ..on a treadmill

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 09:07 PM
it's bad enough these lovely animals are caged and taken out of their natural habitat, but to treat them like play toys too?

I am so enraged right now.

people should be more aware of this..IMO. It's 2015 and people still treat animals like they're nothing...

LongtimeSpursFan
07-23-2015, 09:12 PM
it's bad enough these lovely animals are caged and taken out of their natural habitat, but to treat them like play toys too?

I am so enraged right now.

people should be more aware of this..IMO. It's 2015 and people still treat animals like they're nothing...

Maybe you should refuse to post on Spurstalk until animals in France are no longer subject to animal cruelty. And in turn we will support you by not viewing video.

Silver&Black
07-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Well... glad he's having fun instead if you know. ..on a treadmill

Are you talking about the Tiger or Parker?

steeledl
07-23-2015, 09:24 PM
:lmao People outraged at the way the animal was treated as they eat their bacon cheeseburgers. gtfo here. The conditions those animals live in are worse then what that tiger had to go through but thats okay cause you gotz to eat.

SupremeGuy
07-23-2015, 09:33 PM
What a coward

Picking on someone half his weight:lol

pgardn
07-23-2015, 09:37 PM

As the poster eats his Chicken McNuggets.

No stress on those chickens piled up one atop another.

manu2timdynasty
07-23-2015, 09:56 PM
How is this any worse then keeping a wild animal confined to a small lot in a zoo for it's whole life? Would it have been more acceptable if Tony participated with the elephants and tigers at the circus? You guys make it really easy to not like spurs fans.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 09:57 PM
You'd have to be a retard equating eating livestock to treating non-edible animals.

I guess we shouldn't feel bad when we see dogs get treated like shit since we eat meat right?

steeledl
07-23-2015, 10:02 PM
You'd have to be a retard equating eating livestock to treating non-edible animals.

I guess we shouldn't feel bad when we see dogs get treated like shit since we eat meat right?

So it's okay to treat animals poorly as long as they are edible? In some cultures the eat dogs, so that is okay there. Moron.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 10:03 PM
So it's okay to eat animals poorly as long as they are edible? In some cultures the eat dogs, so that is okay there. Moron.

No you retard.

If you can't see the difference between treating an animal like shit and eating food to survive..you might as well hang yourself.

Cane
07-23-2015, 10:04 PM
That's some eurotrash shit right there :lol

steeledl
07-23-2015, 10:06 PM
No you retard.

If you can't see the difference between treating an animal like shit and eating food to survive..you might as well hang yourself.

You don't need to eat meat to survive you choose to eat meat to survive. I eat meat too.... but im not a fucking hypocrite. Animals are fucking animals.. as long as you arent beating the shit out of them for no reason I don't really feel sympathetic. They are meat.... parts of the food chain.

spurso
07-23-2015, 10:09 PM
Wow, there are so many pussies on this board. Get over it. It was a gameshow. Big whoop.

T Park
07-23-2015, 10:14 PM
Well, it does makes sense that New Age Spurs Fans would also be PETA warriors, tbh.

Fucking killing me man....

Kikoluna
07-23-2015, 10:15 PM
Are you talking about the Tiger or Parker?
:bobo

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 10:51 PM
As the poster eats his Chicken McNuggets.

No stress on those chickens piled up one atop another.
What you mean?
I eat meat but I dont kick my dog or burn my cat for fun.

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 10:54 PM
But its cool to hunt for sport in Merrica tho.
No, thats stupid too I hate those fat hillbilly bastards, would love to hunt their wives cousing sisters they are all the same.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 10:54 PM
What you mean?

yup

jon123spurs
07-23-2015, 10:56 PM
Damn not the way I wanted this thread to go smh. Take a damn chill pill people.

K...
07-23-2015, 10:59 PM
Geez the tight ass vegetarians don't realize that it's a show. It's not like Tony is the only celebrity that tiger has had the pleasure of faking interest in.

Geez, let's all meet at the San Antonio zoo this weekend and free the animals. C'mon guys, for American values.

Ps the real ass holes are people who put fish in fish bowls under five gallons without filtration and heating (or cooling for goldfish) .

Oh and people who keep dogs in small cars, small apartments

People who don't spay their cats

People who don't control their dogs

Dog shit left in public spaces

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2015, 11:00 PM
So it's okay to treat animals poorly as long as they are edible? In some cultures the eat dogs, so that is okay there. Moron.
Daaaaaamn bodied that peasant :wow

Silver&Black
07-23-2015, 11:04 PM

http://smileybat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/SA-Spurs-Injury-Report.jpg

pgardn
07-23-2015, 11:05 PM
What you mean?

But you contribute to the torture of chickens on a massive scale.
Look, I really don't care. All I know is you are Mikehesnarrow.
You feeling bad for a tiger that Tony is torturing is so heartfelt and innocent... ya Fckn dweeb.

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2015, 11:06 PM
Dykenaro getting bullied out here..

kobyz
07-23-2015, 11:17 PM
lol this show is still going on, it's so 90s...

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 11:31 PM
But you contribute to the torture of chickens on a massive scale.
Look, I really don't care. All I know is you are Mikehesnarrow.
You feeling bad for a tiger that Tony is torturing is so heartfelt and innocent... ya Fckn dweeb.
All I know is you are a huge manatee double standard bitch.
I eat meat but I dont support animal torture its not the same but since you are riding the Pork´s cock it doesnt matter if he kills the president its still fine.
You care about wild animal torture/stressing but the Porker exception.

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 11:34 PM
Dykenaro getting bullied out here..
Lol, you want some too Joe?
Who are you anyway? the fat dude with the blonde or that 5 foot Justin Bieber kid?
So many identities for a cum rag/voyeur creep
http://www.aolcdn.com/photogalleryassets/moviefoneuk/902420/identity-410a-062510.jpg

steeledl
07-23-2015, 11:39 PM
I eat meat but I dont support animal torture its not the same but since you are riding the Pork´s cock it doesnt matter if he kills the president its still fine.

By eating meat you support animals being tortured. If you are offended by animal cruelty then stop eating meat....otherwise you are a hypocrite but don't feel bad... Most people are. Your other choice is to not be self righteous and petty....enjoy meat and accept who you are .

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2015, 11:43 PM
:fishing

Dykeanaro

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 11:44 PM
By eating meat you support animals being tortured. If you are offended by animal cruelty then stop eating meat....otherwise you are a hypocrite but don't feel bad... Most people are. You're other choice is to not be self righteous and enjoy meat and accept who you are .
You dont need to be a Peta/greenpeace hippie and cut the meat, animals eat animals and sometimes they eat herbs and shit so are they hypocrites?
I eat meat but I dont spit my dog kick cats or burn pidgeons for fun, I dont support that stupid matador thing or that faggot boyard show.
Vegetarians and Vegans are faggots, eating meat doesnt make you a murderer.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 11:44 PM

Great post.

pgardn
07-23-2015, 11:45 PM

Yes, you do. You support it by buying it, so do I.
I am arguing with a clueless mango.

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 11:46 PM
Great post.
Thanks man :toast

pgardn
07-23-2015, 11:47 PM
Great post.

From the guy going to Turkey for a head transplant.
Convincing assessment.
Stop touching Mike in the naughty spots.

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2015, 11:48 PM
From the guy going to Turkey for a head transplant.
Convincing assessment.
Stop touching Mike in the naughty spots.
:wow Got em

pgardn
07-23-2015, 11:49 PM
Thanks man :toast

He is fully in your corner.
Im relieved.

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 11:50 PM
Yes, you do. You support it by buying it, so do I.
I am arguing with a clueless mango.
You know there are industrial procedures right?
They dont kill cows in a freak show orgy, at least not here they hit them with a hammer on the forehead to die without pain.
Its not a party where workers go with chainsaws screaming YEEHAAA and they dont even care about the check, just the fun.

steeledl
07-23-2015, 11:50 PM
You dont need to be a Peta/greenpeace hippie and cut the meat, animals eat animals and sometimes they eat herbs and shit so are they hypocrites?
I eat meat but I dont spit my dog kick cats or burn pidgeons for fun, I dont support that stupid matador thing or that faggot boyard show.
Vegetarians and Vegans are faggots, eating meat doesnt make you a murderer.

Animals don't impose their views and morality on others... so how could they be hypocritical ? Eat meat or don't.... I don't give a shit tbh. Hint: next time you think about taking a moral high ground.. Don't. You're dense as fuck.

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 11:51 PM
He is fully in your corner.
Im relieved.
Man, if I have to choose sides the Porker boot is not for me.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 11:53 PM

Hey brah, do you wanna know why they're using eating as a relative comparison?

It's because they want people to think eating all sorts of meat and being overweight is fine just like porker. :lol

BackHome
07-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Damn is not about eating meat its about the treatment of such a beautiful animal and add the fact that tiger could have torn into the little car causing them to kill or hurt that animal to stop it from killing the stupid person driving it. And no I am not a Peta lover I have ranch we sale cattle but we fucking take care of them through range management. Didn't they learn when those two stupid kids taunted a tiger and it jumped the fence and killed there friend....

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 11:54 PM
Animals don't impose their views and morality on others... so how could they be hypocritical ? Eat meat or don't.... I don't give a shit tbh. Hint: next time you think about taking a moral high ground.. Don't. You're dense as fuck.
No you hick, because you have sex with a girl it doesnt mean you could sleep with your sister or relatives, not the same thing.
Because I eat meat that doesnt make me an animal serial killer and I dont support fucking with wild animals for fun.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2015, 11:54 PM
Damn is not about eating meat its about the treatment of such a beautiful animal and add the fact that tiger could have torn into the little car causing them to kill or hurt that animal to stop it from killing the stupid person driving it. And no I am not a Peta lover I have ranch we sale cattle but we fucking take care of them through range management. Didn't they learn when those two stupid kids taunted a tiger and it jumped the fence and killed there friend....

Great post.

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2015, 11:56 PM
No you hick, because you have sex with a girl it doesnt mean you could sleep with your sister or relatives, not the same thing.
Because I eat meat that doesnt make me an animal serial killer and I dont support fucking with wild animals for fun.
Racism? Ban worthy if you ask me, take that shit downstairs peasant :wakeup

Mikeanaro

It's because they want people to think eating all sorts of meat and being overweight is fine just like porker. :lol
:lmao:lmao:lmao
Now I get it!!!
Even Batum was fatter!

pgardn
You know there are industrial procedures right?
They dont kill cows in a freak show orgy, at least not here they hit them with a hammer on the forehead to die without pain.
Its not a party where workers go with chainsaws screaming YEEHAAA and they dont even care about the check, just the fun.

They hit cows with hammers...
They use pneumatic stunners you GD city ass boy.

So it matters if they care or not?
Jesus how old are you, twelve?

pgardn
07-23-2015, 11:57 PM
Great post.

More kissy.

Mikeanaro
07-23-2015, 11:57 PM
Racism? Ban worthy if you ask me, take that shit downstairs peasant :wakeup
I´ll do but please send me a picture of your new identity :lmao

pgardn
07-24-2015, 12:00 AM

WTF does this have to do with Parker at this point into your foolishness?

TheGreatYacht
07-24-2015, 12:00 AM
I´ll do but please send me a picture of your new identity :lmao
"I'll do"? You mean, "I will"?

Why do you want a picture of me? You weird cuck.

apalisoc_9
07-24-2015, 12:01 AM
Mike, maybe parker was just fighting the tiger for food.

Shit happens all the time in the wild, tbh.

pgardn
07-24-2015, 12:02 AM

Oh that's it Inspector Clousseau.
Bravo.

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 12:03 AM
They hit cows with hammers...
They use pneumatic stunners you GD city ass boy.

So it matters if they care or not?
Jesus how old are you, twelve?
Listen if you dont want to eat meat dont do it, they dont torture animals they kill ´em because we are animals too and its in our nature to eat meat, is not forbidden.
Torturing/Stressing animals for recreation is a different thing.

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 12:04 AM
"I'll do"? You mean, "I will"?

Why do you want a picture of me? You weird cuck.
Because Im recollecting your identities to make a case and help you, like the movie.

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 12:05 AM
:lol

TheGreatYacht
07-24-2015, 12:08 AM
Because Im recollecting your identities to make a case and help you, like the movie.
Recollecting identities, like the movie.. Are you mental or just an imbecile?

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 12:10 AM
Recollecting identities, like the movie.. Are you mental or just an imbecile?
Thats what the bald dude said in the movie and he was Shawi Meonard crazy.

pgardn
07-24-2015, 12:10 AM
Listen if you dont want to eat meat dont do it, they dont torture animals they kill ´em because we are animals too and its in our nature to eat meat, is not forbidden.
Torturing/Stressing animals for recreation is a different thing.

So stuffing animals with food being holed up in pens for their entire life for your palate's pleasure is fine because the outcome for the animal is different than Tony Parker on some stupid French show in a metal cart with a pissed off Tiger.

Genius. GD Genius.

Axegrinder
07-24-2015, 12:15 AM
:lol You back-patting sissies crack me up. The cat is undoubtedly trained for show biz just like virtually EVERY animal you see on TV and movies. It's used to human interaction and being near a glorified cart going 0.5 MPH is FAR from ANY kind of torture you new age douchy twats. That was essentially playtime for that animal. This is just another juvenile troll from this pathetic lonely moron Apawhatthefuckever

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 12:15 AM
So stuffing animals with food being holed up in pens for their entire life for your palate's pleasure is fine because the outcome for the animal is different than Tony Parker on some stupid French show in a metal cart with a pissed off Tiger.

Genius. GD Genius.
Eating is a necessity and stressing wild animals for fun is stupid, two different things.
You take an animal away from his environment to have it in a cage suffering horrible things like a being the toy of a Pig in a caged vehicle.

TheGreatYacht
07-24-2015, 12:17 AM
:lol You back-patting sissies crack me up. The cat is undoubtedly trained for show biz just like virtually EVERY animal you see on TV and movies. It's used to human interaction and being near a glorified cart going 0.5 MPH is FAR from ANY kind of torture you new age douchy twats. That was essentially playtime for that animal. This is just another juvenile troll from this pathetic lonely moron Apawhatthefuckever

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 12:18 AM
Oh, is it trained? why dont you go to say hello to that kittie without a caged cart or assistants? :lol
Kittie will have some fun... and you too.

apalisoc_9
07-24-2015, 12:21 AM
Oh, is it trained? why dont you go to say hello to that kittie without a caged cart or assistants? :lol
Kittie will have some fun... and you too.

pgardn
07-24-2015, 12:24 AM
Eating is a necessity and stressing wild animals for fun is stupid, two different things.
You take an animal away from his environment to have it in a cage suffering horrible things like a being the toy of a Pig in a caged vehicle.

Then go out and kill your own GD deer in the wild with a perfect shot.
At least the animal was free and not stuffed in cages suffering for your eating desires.

Dont try to make some rational moral argument for eating meat because you are not capable of doing so.
And all because of Tony and the Tiger... Unfcknbelievable...

apalisoc_9
07-24-2015, 12:26 AM
pgardn is melting down :lmao

Axegrinder
07-24-2015, 12:27 AM
Kittie will have some fun... and you too.Ya dipshit T R A I N E D as in SHOW business/professional handlers/agents with the shows supervised by official animal rights ppl. Read the end credits in anything you see with animals on film and you will plainly see "no animals were harmed in this blah blah blah" But by all means, continue faggin up this thread with your little circle jerk krew troll show.

DMC
07-24-2015, 12:28 AM
More queer shit from the queer crowd.

pgardn
07-24-2015, 12:30 AM
pgardn is melting down :lmao

Yeah.

Just livid.

Did you get a new head in Turkey?

steeledl
07-24-2015, 12:31 AM

Right you only support things that are self serving. Self deception.... should look into it.

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 12:33 AM
Ya dipshit T R A I N E D as in SHOW business/professional handlers/agents with the shows supervised by official animal rights ppl. Read the end credits in anything you see with animals on film and you will plainly see "no animals were harmed in this blah blah blah" But by all means, continue faggin up this thread with your little circle jerk krew troll show.
But but you said it was playing time for the kitten and you were cracking up whats going on???
Animals are not harmed, but they are stressed as fuck for sure thats not the same thingy, most of them are on tranquilizers.

apalisoc_9
07-24-2015, 12:44 AM
Ya dipshit T R A I N E D as in SHOW business/professional handlers/agents with the shows supervised by official animal rights ppl. Read the end credits in anything you see with animals on film and you will plainly see "no animals were harmed in this blah blah blah" But by all means, continue faggin up this thread with your little circle jerk krew troll show.

damn this guy is metling down..See how he spelled trained..:lmao

TheGreatYacht
07-24-2015, 12:45 AM
That hair transplant question has you shook smh. Notice how you avoid it.. :lmao

Axegrinder
07-24-2015, 12:47 AM
But but you said it was playing time for the kitten and you were cracking up whats going on???
Animals are not harmed, but they are stressed as fuck for sure thats not the same thingy, most of them are on tranquilizers.He was playing with the fuckin tires ya dolt..are you blind or just a gullible sap? This ACTOR is not being hurt in any way. But let me guess, you think it was probably TPs idea in the 1st place as well, right?:downspin:

steeledl
07-24-2015, 12:50 AM
At least the animal was free and not stuffed in cages suffering for your eating desires.

Dont try to make some rational moral argument for eating meat because you are not capable of doing so.
And all because of Tony and the Tiger... Unfcknbelievable...

Yeah and these guys are so retarded that they think they are somehow winning this (and I use this term loosely) debate. Walking, talking, typing examples of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 12:51 AM
He was playing with the fuckin tires ya dolt..are you blind or just a gullible sap? This ACTOR is not being hurt in any way. But let me guess, you think it was probably TPs idea in the 1st place as well, right?:downspin:
Then why Tony never got out the cart to play with the Kittie in a Jackass way? It wasnt his idea but like I said about the spanish bull games its all stupid and outdated.

apalisoc_9
07-24-2015, 12:53 AM
Mike bullying niggas in the point, hitting threes from half court, dunking from the free throw line, and breaking ankles in this thread.

Axegrinder
07-24-2015, 12:57 AM
damn this guy is metling down..See how he spelled trained..:lmaoI can actually spell junior..and what else ya got? Is "OOOHHH PWNT" next ya sissy-mary? Go game plan your next idiotic troll thread with your penis pals so your life seems a teeny bit less pathetic for a fleeting moment. Grow up

apalisoc_9
07-24-2015, 12:57 AM
Spelling smack..:lmao

Wow Mike you got these guys good..

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 01:02 AM

Float like a butterpig, spell like a bee?
:lmao:lmao:lmao

steeledl
07-24-2015, 01:02 AM

Somehow I actually feel bad for you. I bet you have a hard life, tbh.

Axegrinder
07-24-2015, 01:04 AM

:lmao:downspin:You dumbfuck:lol You were the one that 1st mentioned spelling..that was part of my point retard. You gaylords keep fellating eachother tho pretending like you won something. Truly pathetic

apalisoc_9
07-24-2015, 01:05 AM
:downspin:You dumbfuck:lol You were the one that 1st mentioned spelling..that was part of my point retard. You gaylords keep fellating eachother tho pretending like you won something. Truly pathetic

damn a spinning similey..

What did you do to these guys mike? :lmao

They're going out of control:lol

Slomo
07-24-2015, 01:39 AM
lol, tiger stressed. These are dressed animals doing ti.

The article got it quite wrong. It is for a TV game that is quite different that Fear Factor. It's a game made for the whoel family that exist in France for 25 years with small physical/intellectual trials. There is a scary part with spiders,snakes... bit it's quite soft.

PS1: The TV game takes place in Fort Boyard and that's a damn beautiful/impressive place. It's a stone fort build in the middle of the sea about 200 years ago.

PS2: For french people, Fort Boyaux >>>>> Fort Boyard.

Exactly! it's afamily show and from a production point of view it's a great show. I believe it's Tony's 3rd or 4th time on it and how much of a big deal it was when he did the show together with Eva.

What a coward

Nathan89
07-24-2015, 01:44 AM
:cryWow that's animal cruelty.:cry

Some people on this site are beyond ridiculous.

Slomo
07-24-2015, 02:03 AM
:cryWow that's animal cruelty.:cry

Some people on this site are beyond ridiculous.

Those are circus animals. Trained and raised for entertainment - that's the real issue here. I'm glad that, judging from the reaction in this thread, people like you live in societies that are so enlightened that they do not have this type of entertainment (animal circus acts, movies and TV shows with animal actors, nature themed amusement parks, zoos...)

Nathan89
07-24-2015, 02:16 AM
Those are circus animals. Trained and raised for entertainment - that's the real issue here. I'm glad that, judging from the reaction in this thread, people like you live in societies that are so enlightened that they do not have this type of entertainment (animal circus acts, movies and TV shows with animal actors, nature themed amusement parks, zoos...)

Just to be clear I wasn't taking the stance of this being animal cruelty.

edit: was to wasn't

steeledl
07-24-2015, 02:19 AM
Edit. Delete

BatManu20
07-24-2015, 04:22 AM
This thread.

http://cdn.funnyhub.com/2014/dec/people-making-funny-faces-gifs/people-making-funny-faces01.gif

Venti Quattro
07-24-2015, 05:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ4jVsjcWXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOWNxQ4Ztw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6IK3zk5UBY

hater
07-24-2015, 08:29 AM
We saw Tony's ohhh face

mudyez
07-24-2015, 08:29 AM
Read the title and assumed it was Tiger Woods

Thats what I thought as well. :)

Glad to see Pop making an appearance in the quiz part. The answer as always has to be the first choice...it's alway "Red Rocket" if you ask Pop!

On a side note: Manu killing a Bat...the team killing several monkeyballers...Parker (kind of) killing a tiger...Whats next? Boban eating a stegosaurus?

z0sa
07-24-2015, 08:30 AM
Awesome!

hater
07-24-2015, 08:31 AM
Best French team of all time btw. It still goes as far as MVvPorker takes m

GSH
07-24-2015, 08:52 AM

Because of THAT comment, I'm going to get an animal and stuff it into a cage. I'm going to pet it, and talk to it, and fatten it up... and then kill it for my eating desires.

And it's all your fault.

mudyez
07-24-2015, 08:53 AM
After seeing this, I needed to do look up how he did the followup NBA season (09/10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP5_hXI7EsE

...and it was one of the worst seasons (including missing 26 games, 16.0 PPG, .494e FG%) of his whole career. :bang :downspin:

I blame Fort Boyard and it's hocus-pocus.

pgardn
07-24-2015, 08:56 AM
Because of THAT comment, I'm going to get an animal and stuff it into a cage. I'm going to pet it, and talk to it, and fatten it up... and then kill it for my eating desires.

And it's all your fault.

But kill it by biting its head off. it'll add to the moral confusion.

Brazil
07-24-2015, 09:35 AM
:rolleyes

These tigers are born in captivity they would be unable to survive in the wild. The team who takes care of them is pretty famous and worked on the movie gladiator. One of the tiger of this show was part of the movie the odyssey of Pi.

they are perfectly healthy and kept in great conditions in France... Again they are born from generation of tigers kept in captivity which btw will be the only way to see this animal as they are disappearing.

Dex
07-24-2015, 09:57 AM
:rolleyes

These tigers are born in captivity they would be unable to survive in the wild. The team who takes care of them is pretty famous and worked on the movie gladiator. One of the tiger of this show was part of the movie the odyssey of Pi.

they are perfectly healthy and kept in great conditions in France... Again they are born from generation of tigers kept in captivity which btw will be the only way to see this animal as they are disappearing.

Not even worth bringing sense and logic into this thread. Parker haters will go to any extreme to push their agenda.

:cry Poor tiger :cry

:cry Animal cruelty :cry

:cry Parker obviously has no regard for life :cry

mkurts
07-24-2015, 10:42 AM
The French manbearpig rears its head again.

Publicity first, basketball second

MVPCues
07-24-2015, 10:50 AM
The editing in that was near nonstop. Every time the tiger was shown close up growling and then it cut away, the tiger in the next scene was not in the same position, not exhibiting any aggression, and the lighting match was beyond suspect. One second the tiger is in deep shadow, the next it is snarling close up in good light. The only genuine interest ever shown between the tiger and what was happening was some casual chewing on a tire. While using a tiger's home to film a game show may be questionable, anyone moaning about the poor tiger probably thinks reality TV is real.

in2deep
07-24-2015, 10:53 AM
:lol americans are so fucking pathetic

worrying about a tiger when they dropping tons of bombs on children

EVAY
07-24-2015, 11:17 AM
The editing in that was near nonstop. Every time the tiger was shown close up growling and then it cut away, the tiger in the next scene was not in the same position, not exhibiting any aggression, and the lighting match was beyond suspect. One second the tiger is in deep shadow, the next it is snarling close up in good light. The only genuine interest ever shown between the tiger and what was happening was some casual chewing on a tire. While using a tiger's home to film a game show may be questionable, anyone moaning about the poor tiger probably thinks reality TV is real.

This. Please.

thousandth
07-24-2015, 11:51 AM
What a coward

thousandth
07-24-2015, 12:06 PM
After seeing this, I needed to do look up how he did the followup NBA season (09/10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP5_hXI7EsE

...and it was one of the worst seasons (including missing 26 games, 16.0 PPG, .494e FG%) of his whole career. :bang :downspin:

I blame Fort Boyard and it's hocus-pocus.

Fort Boyard curse? Nah. I just blame Tony. :p:

FkLA
07-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Porker fans defended him when he slept with a teammate's wife so I'm not surprised this thread is 5 pages of defending his role in this act of animal cruelty.

apalisoc_9
07-24-2015, 12:34 PM
Porker fans defended him when he slept with a teammate's wife so I'm not surprised this thread is 5 pages of defending his role in this act of animal cruelty.

TheDoctor
07-24-2015, 01:41 PM

'M U R I C A.

in2deep dropping truth nukes on Porker's fans and none Porker's fans alike.

bic50
07-24-2015, 02:06 PM

Nice deflect. Cant say I disagree though.

BatManu20
07-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Tony doing a shoot for Men's Health magazine-France. Looking pretty slim, tbh.

https://scontent-lax1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11752523_10153236061833173_2560215307667097850_n.j pg?oh=5affff51bc5f5c2023482b32585dca72&oe=56544ADE

kawhidoyoudothistome
07-24-2015, 04:50 PM

https://scontent-lax1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11752523_10153236061833173_2560215307667097850_n.j pg?oh=5affff51bc5f5c2023482b32585dca72&oe=56544ADE

Shopped.

TXstbobcat
07-24-2015, 05:11 PM

he does look seriously slim in that picture.

ViceCity86
07-24-2015, 05:57 PM
Tiger>>>>>Lion

spurraider21
07-24-2015, 06:15 PM
Spelling smack..:lmao:lmao

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Qb0Q7hXDpzY/hqdefault.jpg

Silver&Black
07-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Tiger>>>>>Lion

Liger>>>>>both of them

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/300/6/7/white_liger_by_dwarf4r-d6rzesy.jpg

GSH
07-24-2015, 07:13 PM
I would love to hunt their wives cousing sisters they are all the same.

Well you could try... but WE have all the guns! Bwahahaha!

Man, I've got to get myself a tiger. I saved one of the anal probes from the time I was abducted by aliens. I'd love to do some experiments on a big furry creature like that. Afterward, I would eat the tiger.

You know that space aliens are carnivores, don't you? That's the real reason species are extinct. The first ones to go were the ones the aliens liked the taste of most. That's where humans learned to eat meat. Before that, we were all vegetarians. That's the only natural way of life for us.

Parker is so fat. I heard they won't let him fly on the team jet anymore, because of the weight limit. I heard he wants to eat Manu. He already ate Manu's wife.

Speaking of Manu, did you know he had triplets? He fed one of them to a tiger, and now he only has two. He sucks, and he's too old, and I hate him.

You bunch of fucking loons.

Mikeanaro
07-24-2015, 07:17 PM
Well you could try... but WE have all the guns! Bwahahaha!

Man, I've got to get myself a tiger. I saved one of the anal probes from the time I was abducted by aliens. I'd love to do some experiments on a big furry creature like that. Afterward, I would eat the tiger.

You know that space aliens are carnivores, don't you? That's the real reason species are extinct. The first ones to go were the ones the aliens liked the taste of most. That's where humans learned to eat meat. Before that, we were all vegetarians. That's the only natural way of life for us.

Parker is so fat. I heard they won't let him fly on the team jet anymore, because of the weight limit. I heard he wants to eat Manu. He already ate Manu's wife.

Speaking of Manu, did you know he had triplets? He fed one of them to a tiger, and now he only has two. He sucks, and he's too old, and I hate him.

You bunch of fucking loons.

Solid post, tbh!

apalisoc_9
07-24-2015, 07:24 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Qb0Q7hXDpzY/hqdefault.jpg

yes because a misspell is similar to full caps word.

Porker fans trying to be cute.

manu2timdynasty
07-24-2015, 10:12 PM

Parker lost us the clippers series. But this isn't animal cruelty. Go change your tampon.

ace3g
07-25-2015, 08:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmd6IYw3qM

SPURt
07-25-2015, 08:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmd6IYw3qM
I thought emptying the bed pans on the bus was the rookies job? I guess he's been humbled.

I bet Tim is beyond glad to be an American. If a game show was offering him money to do this dumb ish Tim would be like "I think I have Lebron or Kobe's number somewhere on this phone"

Blizzardwizard
07-25-2015, 08:38 AM
Good, I was hoping Tony would take out the tiger with a shotgun and eat it's meat on live tv.

Mikeanaro
07-25-2015, 12:48 PM
And I was expecting the Tiger to eat the french faggot without burping.

jyra
07-25-2015, 03:40 PM

:bobo

eric365
07-25-2015, 04:43 PM
I thought emptying the bed pans on the bus was the rookies job? I guess he's been humbled.

I bet Tim is beyond glad to be an American. If a game show was offering him money to do this dumb ish Tim would be like "I think I have Lebron or Kobe's number somewhere on this phone"

I'm pretty sure they haven't received any money for this. Usually it's for a charity organization

Axegrinder
07-25-2015, 04:49 PM
Reading some of these gaylord takes I better understand why tigers eat their young