PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Michelle Beadle Out Here Catching Feelings Again...

VBM
07-23-2015, 10:51 PM

Marcellus won that argument hands down, so Beadle tries to deflect by crying sexism. http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scust.png

K...
07-23-2015, 11:14 PM
Uh so the guy deflected and got emo about the Durant slam. Fair call but overdone

She is right, this award sucks.

He is right, there's nothing wrong with it and no one is forcing them to watch

She objects to using the term sugar. He does not address the complaint.

I agree, it was very sjw for those five seconds but to me the bigger issue is the emo meltdown over Kevin Durant.

steeledl
07-23-2015, 11:20 PM
Holy shit she got wrecked .

spurraider21
07-23-2015, 11:35 PM
Uh so the guy deflected and got emo about the Durant slam. Fair call but overdone

She is right, this award sucks.

He is right, there's nothing wrong with it and no one is forcing them to watch

She objects to using the term sugar. He does not address the complaint.

I agree, it was very sjw for those five seconds but to me the bigger issue is the emo meltdown over Kevin Durant.
its a lose lose. he either admits he made a sexist comment and she gets vindication, or he ends up looking insensitive and she plays the victim

Reck
07-23-2015, 11:46 PM
Calling someone "Sugar" is sexist? da fuck?

Beadle is one hot bitch but gtfo you got plowed.

DMC
07-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Who fucking cares. These are nobody people who are pulling your strings to get you to talk about them and you're doing it. It's staged, that's that.

JohnnyMax
07-24-2015, 07:32 AM

HankChinaski
07-24-2015, 07:46 AM
Well he was baiting her calling her sugar. She has her point. Why do we need more award shows. He makes the obvious counter by saying don't watch it.

If anything he was way too emotional about that entire stance. Pretty sad for a guy to go emo over players wanting their own award show chosen by players for players.

Buddy Mignon
07-24-2015, 08:27 AM
Shes a bitch. Im glad he totally blew her off when she scream, "thats sexists!!!" What a soft **** she is.

Red Hawk #21
07-24-2015, 08:37 AM
That bitch got OWNED and tried to deflect with ":cry Muh Sexism :cry". FOH son.

SupremeGuy
07-24-2015, 08:39 AM
Everyone came off looking stupid in that segment, tbh.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-24-2015, 08:41 AM
Well he was baiting her calling her sugar. She has her point. Why do we need more award shows. He makes the obvious counter by saying don't watch it.

If anything he was way too emotional about that entire stance. Pretty sad for a guy to go emo over players wanting their own award show chosen by players for players.
If not for the players, Sports media doesn't even exist. Why bitch because they get one awards show for themselves?

The players just want a voice, like he said. What's wrong with that?

K...
07-24-2015, 08:48 AM
its a lose lose. he either admits he made a sexist comment and she gets vindication, or he ends up looking insensitive and she plays the victim

it's easy. You go "sorry (not sorry)" and move on.

Anyway, this whole thing was a sham. They weren't even arguing the same things so how can anyone get wrecked?

Some of you need to take some ordinary debate skills classes. Ignoring an argument and deflecting is an auto loss unless the deflection is somehow massively more on point.

To recap the debate went like this:

This award sucks

Leave KD alone

Don't call me sugar

Let the players do what they want

This awards show still sucks

Tell me where the "vindication" "owning" "truthbombs" landed plz.

If the whole point is that you like an emotional black man more than a bitchy white girl say that you cuck lovers.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 10:12 AM
I used ta think there was something sexy about her until I saw her without make up saw her flat unappealing ass to go with her age...when she did that stand-up routine...What the fuck was I thinking....

I'd still fuck her though :lol

unleashbaynes
07-24-2015, 10:14 AM
I'm not watching that dumb shit. Who the fuck cares about these idiots? Go outside.

Thread
07-24-2015, 10:15 AM
^Yep, ain't nothin' like strange wool.

Of course leash has to lodge in at the most inopportune time.:rolleyes

Killakobe81
07-24-2015, 10:35 AM
She is average hot/cute/sexy. Stands out on the ESPN crew versus older broads like Lieberman, Cohn and the lesbian crowd ..but put her on any of the major campuses in FL, CA, TX and she would be just "alright".

If you want to see true ESPN "talent" check out: Prim sirripat looks good at times (former Dukie) and there is a new former women's hoops player that is cool. And the one broad (Erin andrews?) that got peeped on forget her name but she left ESPN ...
she was cool too IIRC

DMX7
07-24-2015, 11:45 AM
Beadle should have let that one slide.

Spur-Addict
07-24-2015, 11:47 AM
Replace her with Molly Qerim

Dex
07-24-2015, 11:50 AM
Eh, she put in her feminist two cents and dropped it. Not surprising considering the source, I was expecting more of a rant tbh.

I'm more annoyed by her "I don't like it so no one should watch it" argument.

spurraider21
07-24-2015, 12:20 PM
Replace her with Molly Qerim
replace her with a man, then enjoy her twitter meltdown

Spur-Addict
07-24-2015, 12:21 PM
replace her with a man, then enjoy her twitter meltdown

:lol Yeah that would be great

spurraider21
07-24-2015, 12:24 PM
:lol Yeah that would be great
replace her with ray rice imo

Spur-Addict
07-24-2015, 12:28 PM
replace her with ray rice imo

Greg Hardy. No, Darren Sharper from jail.

spurraider21
07-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Greg Hardy. No, Darren Sharper from jail.
roundtable podcast with Mayweather, Rice, Hardy, Sharper, and Adrian Peterson for marital/family advice

Spur-Addict
07-24-2015, 12:34 PM
roundtable podcast with Mayweather, Rice, Hardy, Sharper, and Adrian Peterson for marital/family advice

Can't forget Ray McDonald, and a short interview with Bill Cosby from his rape dungeon.

Killakobe81
07-24-2015, 12:36 PM

Bring in Rousey to moderate ...

JoeTait75
07-24-2015, 12:47 PM
She's 40 and she doesn't have any kids. It's no wonder she's going batshit.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-24-2015, 01:15 PM
She's 40 and she doesn't have any kids. It's no wonder she's going batshit.

She's 40 and likely making 7 figures talking on TV. No wonder youre jelly.

DPG21920
07-24-2015, 01:31 PM
Just seems like some sort of lawsuit is going to come from all of this. Just trending in the direction long-term. If not from Beadle, someone else.

JoeTait75
07-24-2015, 01:34 PM

:lol The last person in the world I'm "jelly" of is Michelle Beadle. You couldn't pay me enough to be a barren, middle-aged spinster.

dbreiden83080
07-24-2015, 07:50 PM
I think she just highlighted in those 4 minutes why she doesn't have a husband..

steeledl
07-24-2015, 09:54 PM
I think she just highlighted in those 4 minutes why she doesn't have a husband..

Clipper Nation
07-24-2015, 10:11 PM
:lol The last person in the world I'm "jelly" of is Michelle Beadle. You couldn't pay me enough to be a barren, middle-aged spinster.

FaggyBlumpkins is a semen shield for the left, he doesn't merit a serious response.

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 08:15 AM
FaggyBlumpkins is a semen shield for the left, he doesn't merit a serious response.
:lmao

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 08:15 AM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150324023602/prowrestling/images/9/97/Michelle_Beadle.jpg

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 08:27 AM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150324023602/prowrestling/images/9/97/Michelle_Beadle.jpg

Now show pic of her rear...that shit falls off like a tappenyaki roll off a cliff

djohn2oo8
07-25-2015, 08:29 AM
She was upset that the players had their own award ceremony? :lol

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 08:39 AM
Two weeks ago, after serving as ESPN's show pony during their annual ESPY Awards, Michelle Beadle hit many of the late-night parties around Los Angeles. She readily admits that. After all, she hadn't gone out at all after last year's event. And she even admits that, upon her return from L.A., she was summoned into the office by her boss, Vice President of Content Integration and Strategic Planning Marcia Keegan, and informed there were some unpleasant rumors making the rounds in Bristol about her party antics — including one involving inappropriate behavior with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. But Beadle denies all of that. "I got angry," she said in a phone interview today, "because everything she asked me about was absolutely not true."
According to Beadle, John Walsh, ESPN's executive vice president, had asked Keegan to meet with Beadle to address the rumors. Keegan told Beadle that co-workers had accused her of being drunk and using drugs at the ESPY after-parties. Keegan also asked if she had said anything inappropriate to Rodgers at a nightclub where the two had been seen together.
"I saw and talked to Aaron the first night I was there," Beadle said. "I don't know the guy or anything, but we [she and her girlfriends] were hanging out with him. But Marcia told me that she heard I had apparently blurted out in front of him, 'I just wanna get fucked' very loudly."
Annoyed and incensed at this point, Beadle demanded that Keegan tell her which of her Bristol colleagues had spread the rumors. She wanted to get a lawyer, she told Keegan, and sue whomever it was for slander. Keegan did not tell her, and Beadle calmed down and resumed her Bristol duties, certain that this incident was behind her. Until, of course, we heard about the rumors and received confirmation that she had been approached by one of her bosses about it. Yes, in the aftermath of the ESPN Book interview (http://deadspin.com/5803187/espn-book-will-make-things-even-more-uncomfortable-between-michelle-beadle-and-erin-andrews), Beadle has been discouraged from speaking to us on the record, but she wanted to dispel what she claims are vicious lies before the stories of her ESPY partying spread any further.

http://deadspin.com/5827414/did-michelle-beadle-tell-aaron-rodgers-i-just-wanna-get-fucked-after-the-espys-espn-wants-to-know (http://deadspin.com/5827414/did-michelle-beadle-tell-aaron-rodgers-i-just-wanna-get-fucked-after-the-espys-espn-wants-to-know)

:wow

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 08:41 AM
Now show pic of her rear...that shit falls off like a tappenyaki roll off a cliff
You trippin' Kool. You'd eat her booty like groceries! :lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 08:55 AM
You trippin' Kool. You'd eat her booty like groceries! :lmao

Only if she eats crumbeled blue cheese, grape tomatos and arugala....I want that salad to be tasty bruh

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 09:02 AM
Only if she eats crumbeled blue cheese, grape tomatos and arugala....I want that salad to be tasty bruh
:rollin :lmao :rollin

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 09:13 AM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

My bad I forgot the bacon bits and sunflower seeds :lol

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 09:14 AM
:lol

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 09:15 AM
This. Or she'd end up like Mrs. Ray Rice. :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 09:26 AM
This. Or she'd end up like Mrs. Ray Rice. :lol

She may be a lesbian...she wont be a bull dike because she's not that ugly...but I can see her as a carpet muncher...i dont blame her I like munching carpet too

DJR210
07-25-2015, 09:53 AM
Dude, shut the fuck up and get some sleep, you've been at it all night

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 09:53 AM
She may be a lesbian...she wont be a bull dike because she's not that ugly...but I can see her as a carpet muncher...i dont blame her I like munching carpet too

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 10:02 AM
Dude, shut the fuck up and get some sleep, you've been at it all night

:Cry wah wah

DD
07-25-2015, 11:04 AM
You must have a sixth sense for when faggots, feminazis, and ######s are attacked on this board. You never a miss a chance to white-knight for them...all we need now is the other ST resident Rachel Maddow to show up and the circle will be complete

Mori Chu
07-25-2015, 12:43 PM
Yall can act like internet tough guys, but, she's a comely lass and none of you would kick her out of your bed.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Michelle_Beadle_Cropped.jpg

https://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/michelle-beadle.jpeg

http://files.shandymedia.com/styles/page_full/s3/images/photos/thefumble/p18u430me818pf19joc8cnrv1hcmc.jpg

http://www.sportstvjobs.com/sports-jobs-news/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/michelle-beadle-looking-hot.jpg

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2014/10/michelle-beadle.jpg

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/1992/1547062-michelle_beadle_photo.jpg

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/michelle_beadle-300x300.jpg

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 12:57 PM

God, you are so lame, tbh..

vy65
07-25-2015, 01:05 PM

Michael Sonmore

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 01:21 PM
IIRC, Fuzzy once sat down his family and friends and showed them SpursTalk(by his own admission), tbh:lmao..maybe the corniest post and revelation of all-time..

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2015, 03:20 PM
IIRC, Fuzzy once sat down his family and friends and showed them SpursTalk(by his own admission), tbh:lmao..maybe the corniest post and revelation of all-time..

That's not what I said. The conversation was about whether or not "you let people know that you masquerade as 6 different account at a time on a message board or do you deliberately try and hide it from people in your personal life too?"

As a comparison I talked about how I'd shown my brother news I'd found here and Narutoboy over the years. What was revealed was that TSA was shutting down ST and was embarrassed to be posting when people came by. This was evident by the ridicule that was heaped on the notion. You guys want to paint it as this special event when it's just been part of my life over a decade at that point.

Since your goofy ass thinks with that same brain, I get the impression that you are much the same way. It would be a 'special event' cause you hide your behavior here too.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2015, 03:23 PM
Michael Sonmore

Counselor Crayola once again the wellfount of original thought.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2015, 03:26 PM
God, you are so lame, tbh..

Oh noes. Trollface doesn't approve.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2015, 03:29 PM
You must have a sixth sense for when faggots, feminazis, and ######s are attacked on this board. You never a miss a chance to white-knight for them...all we need now is the other ST resident Rachel Maddow to show up and the circle will be complete

:lol vicarious victimization and categorization so as to dismiss.

I swear you are some insecure fucks.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2015, 03:31 PM

Jealousy/envy doesn't mean you want to be them necessarily. It means you are jealous of what they have. That you demean reflexively with comparisons speaks a lot louder than your negation.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 03:36 PM
:lmao PudgyDumbkins is about to put a few more people on ignore as we speak.
:lmao Longer ignore list than namlook (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18643)
:lmao But yeah, it's the rest of us who are "insecure."

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-25-2015, 03:47 PM
Jealousy/envy doesn't mean you want to be them necessarily. It means you are jealous of what they have. That you demean reflexively with comparisons speaks a lot louder than your negation.

You're a faggot.

spurraider21
07-25-2015, 03:47 PM
5 consecutive posts to defend himself and then calls others insecure :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2015, 03:54 PM
You're a faggot.

Exactly. It holds in the interaction between you and me as well.

I need someone to rant about my sig some more. That shit is gold.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 04:00 PM
You're a faggot.

steeledl
07-25-2015, 04:18 PM
Damn this fuzzyfaggot is beta as fuck. Definately gets cucked .

spurraider21
07-25-2015, 04:19 PM
Damn this fuzzyfaggot is beta as fuck. Definately gets cucked .
Agreed. His husband is probably seeing other men

DD
07-25-2015, 04:42 PM
:lol vicarious victimization and categorization so as to dismiss.

I swear you are some insecure fucks.

You strike me as someone who drives a Jetta with a Coexist bumper sticker

JoeTait75
07-25-2015, 04:48 PM

Trust me, Michelle Beadle has nothing I want. On the other hand, I've got something I bet she'd pay all seven figures for.

Still, your white-knighting is duly noted.

GuerillaBlack
07-25-2015, 04:53 PM
Yall can act like internet tough guys, but, she's a comely lass and none of you would kick her out of bed

Useless pics

No one said she is ugly. She is just a dumb bitch. Brought up the Emmys when that is an award that their peers in television vote on. Actors don't vote on directors.

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 05:05 PM

:rollin

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2015, 05:14 PM

You strike me as someone that needs to label others with simpleminded categorizations in order to understand or compare yourself with them.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2015, 05:16 PM
Trust me, Michelle Beadle has nothing I want. On the other hand, I've got something I bet she'd pay all seven figures for.

Still, your white-knighting is duly noted.

See this is the thing, people that are angry or jealous often say that they are not and then double down with the flippant jealous tone. People front around here as a matter of course. Youre not even trying.

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 05:20 PM
That's not what I said. The conversation was about whether or not "you let people know that you masquerade as 6 different account at a time on a message board or do you deliberately try and hide it from people in your personal life too?"

As a comparison I talked about how I'd shown my brother news I'd found here and Narutoboy over the years. What was revealed was that TSA was shutting down ST and was embarrassed to be posting when people came by. This was evident by the ridicule that was heaped on the notion. You guys want to paint it as this special event when it's just been part of my life over a decade at that point.

Since your goofy ass thinks with that same brain, I get the impression that you are much the same way. It would be a 'special event' cause you hide your behavior here too.

:lol did you gather your friends and family to show them this rebuttal to my post, tbh?

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 05:22 PM
Hey lame bros...they want that kneegar cock...lol...they hunger for it see...:lol

Beadle no different tbh

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/17pshke12q2zpjpg_zps0y4iv5bq.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/520236_zpsmapqez9x.gif

FuzzyLumpkins
07-25-2015, 05:36 PM
:lol did you gather your friends and family to show them this rebuttal to my post, tbh?

You won't even touch it. Double down on storytime instead. Good job, vagina.

JoeTait75
07-25-2015, 05:41 PM
See this is the thing, people that are angry or jealous often say that they are not and then double down with the flippant jealous tone. People front around here as a matter of course. Youre not even trying.

You've piqued my curiosity. What does Michelle Beadle have that I'm jealous of, in your opinion?

timtonymanu
07-25-2015, 05:55 PM
Jelly? No straight man should ever use that word, tbh. Do you call people "thilly gooth" too?

K...
07-25-2015, 06:42 PM
is this thread still going on? IT WAS THE DUDE IN THE VID Going EMO that made this newsworthy,

It's as if she knows that by acting bitchy people will talk about her. The thing is, that's literally what every ESPN "personality" is good at. Beadle is just the highest ranking woman. She's not the biggest bitch.

Big Dog
07-25-2015, 06:44 PM
is this thread still going on? IT WAS THE DUDE IN THE VID Going EMO that made this newsworthy,

It's as if she knows that by acting bitchy people will talk about her. The thing is, that's literally what every ESPN "personality" is good at. Beadle is just the highest ranking woman. She's not the biggest bitch.
Shut up faggot

timtonymanu
07-25-2015, 07:07 PM
Shut up faggot

K...

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-25-2015, 09:18 PM
Shut up faggot

jag
07-26-2015, 09:45 AM
Yall can act like internet tough guys, but, she's a comely lass and none of you would kick her out of your bed.

No one here is denying that she's a warm hole. That's all she has to offer.

"All you internet tough guys know you'd put your meat in her!"

Congratulations to her. She's a dumb c.unt that no one respects...BUT she can get fucked so there's that.

K...
07-26-2015, 09:48 AM

Congratulations to her. She's a dumb c.unt that no one respects...BUT she can get fucked so there's that.

Uh , specifically what makes her a **** tbh? I mean she's a big personification of white female culture. Espn wants female viewers.

Is she a **** because she's outspoken? Likes to get drunk? Has sex? Help me out here? Did she hurt you specifically?

jag
07-26-2015, 09:54 AM
Uh , specifically what makes her a **** tbh? I mean she's a big personification of white female culture. Espn wants female viewers.

Is she a **** because she's outspoken? Likes to get drunk? Has sex? Help me out here? Did she hurt you specifically?

Because she says c.unty things and acts like a c.unt.

If it bothers you that I said that, then you care too much.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 09:57 AM

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 09:57 AM
Shut up faggot

K...
07-26-2015, 10:03 AM
Because she says c.unty things and acts like a c.unt.

If it bothers you that I said that, then you care too much.

No I just think you lack sources. If that is your definition of c.unty then maybe white women aren't for you. To me you have to kind of actively cut off someone's balls. I think your diluting the strongest female insult we have! It's just lazy tbh

jag
07-26-2015, 10:06 AM
No I just think you lack sources.

:lol I stopped reading your post right here

jsandiego
07-26-2015, 12:30 PM
We need less Coexist bumper stickers, and more of these:http://moelane.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/capitalist.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2015, 12:48 PM
You've piqued my curiosity. What does Michelle Beadle have that I'm jealous of, in your opinion?

I'm done with repeating myself for people with shit memories. Reread the thread and try again.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2015, 12:55 PM

Oh bullshit. She makes 1 to 2 figures more than all you mouthbreathers and makes money by talking about sports and popular culture. She talks about and advocates women's issues like equal pay.

That you want to fuck her too just leads to cognitive dissonance.

steeledl
07-26-2015, 01:17 PM
Oh bullshit. She makes 1 to 2 figures more than all you mouthbreathers and makes money by talking about sports and popular culture. She talks about and advocates women's issues like equal pay.

Her looks lead to cognitive dissonance ? If you think she is some goddess that all dudes want to fuck then you must have been stuck with some ugly ass broads your whole life....... You worshiping the pussy of a 5 like she's a 10 , tbh. :rollin

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Her looks lead to cognitive dissonance ? If you think she is some goddess that all dudes want to fuck then you must have been stuck with some ugly ass broads your whole life....... You worshiping the pussy of a 5 like she's a 10 , tbh. :rollin

This is a pretty stupid take even for this forum. Good job.

The macho epeening just makes you look desperate. Youre doubling down on the sentiment I am describing. Close your mouth when youre just standing there, kid.

steeledl
07-26-2015, 01:26 PM

The macho epeening just makes you look desperate. Youre doubling down on the sentiment I am describing. Close your mouth when youre just standing there, kid.

Just because I'm not a beta that bows down to some old ass c rated pussy doesn't mean I'm a macho man.... But from where you are standing I bet it seems like that.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2015, 02:42 PM
Just because I'm not a beta that bows down to some old ass c rated pussy doesn't mean I'm a macho man.... But from where you are standing I bet it seems like that.

No, you're an moron that uses macho paradigms like big timing on the interwebs. It's empty but you have fun with that.

steeledl
07-26-2015, 02:47 PM
No, you're an moron that uses macho paradigms like big timing on the interwebs. It's empty but you have fun with that.
Right because "big timing" for you is pulling better than beadle . Sucks, tbh.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 02:52 PM
She talks about and advocates women's issues like equal pay.
So she parrots feminazi lies?

jag
07-26-2015, 03:41 PM

Your thinking that her critics here are jealous of her is odd. It seems like your go-to response. I'm not sure why her salary would have anything to do with it. I can't speak for you, but salary is not something I consider when determining whether I agree with one's opinions. And this may really blow your mind, but I also didn't take into account her looks when determining my dislike for her.

Those arguing in her defense are bringing up her being a woman, her salary as a woman, and her sex appeal. It's quite ironic. I don't dislike her as a moderately attractive woman making X amount of dollars. I dislike her as a person with shitty opinions. You so badly want us to dislike her because she's a woman so you can get on your progressive soapbox.

Big Dog
07-26-2015, 03:54 PM
Your thinking that her critics here are jealous of her is odd. It seems like your go-to response. I'm not sure why her salary would have anything to do with it. I can't speak for you, but salary is not something I consider when determining whether I agree with one's opinions. And this may really blow your mind, but I also didn't take into account her looks when determining my dislike for her.

Those arguing in her defense are bringing up her being a woman, her salary as a woman, and her sex appeal. It's quite ironic. I don't dislike her as a moderately attractive woman making X amount of dollars. I dislike her as a person with shitty opinions. You so badly want us to dislike her because she's a woman so you can get on your progressive soapbox.
:lol Truthbombs.

jag
07-26-2015, 03:55 PM

You seem completely oblivious to the fact that on a daily basis men are bombarded with pictures of women in the entertainment industry FAR more attractive than Michelle Beadle. By entertainment industry standards, she's a moderately attractive 40 year old woman who is getting less attractive with each year. As a guy in his mid-20's, I don't find her to be anything special. I see girls much better looking, and almost half her age, every day in grad school classes.

HarlemHeat37
07-26-2015, 04:31 PM

:wow

http://courtsideconvo.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/346s5ew.gif

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-26-2015, 06:00 PM

faggot got shat on :lol

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-26-2015, 06:01 PM
Nobody in here was even being sexist to her in their responses. Just disagreeing with her shitty opinion

But I guess because she's an :cry oppressed women :cry this faggot thinks anyone who disagrees with her must be jealous that she sits on a show and makes an ass of herself daily.

Give me a break. You are arguing with ghosts.

steeledl
07-26-2015, 06:06 PM
You seem completely oblivious to the fact that on a daily basis men are bombarded with pictures of women in the entertainment industry FAR more attractive than Michelle Beadle. By entertainment industry standards, she's a moderately attractive 40 year old woman who is getting less attractive with each year. As a guy in his mid-20's, I don't find her to be anything special. I see girls much better looking, and almost half her age, every day in grad school classes.

Rekt.

Silver&Black
07-26-2015, 06:12 PM

http://replygif.net/i/1163.gif

Will Hunting
07-26-2015, 06:34 PM

What you in grad school for my nig?

K...
07-26-2015, 06:37 PM

no, we're brining up normal skepticism ....... What did she do? Rape a baby?

This is literally 4 pages after she said "don;t call me sugar" in the middle of the big black dude going "leave Kevin Durant Alone cry cry sob sob"

AGENDA ALERT AGENDA ALERT

K...
07-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Nobody in here was even being sexist to her in their responses. Just disagreeing with her shitty opinion

But I guess because she's an :cry oppressed women :cry this faggot thinks anyone who disagrees with her must be jealous that she sits on a show and makes an ass of herself daily.

Give me a break. You are arguing with ghosts.

Her opinion is that the player awards suck, which is spot on.

timtonymanu
07-26-2015, 06:40 PM

Boom

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 06:51 PM
no, we're brining up normal skepticism ....... What did she do? Rape a baby?

This is literally 4 pages after she said "don;t call me sugar" in the middle of the big black dude going "leave Kevin Durant Alone cry cry sob sob"

AGENDA ALERT AGENDA ALERT
Only agenda here is your SJW agenda.

:cry "Leave the oppressed womyn alone and stop mansplaining, you shitlords! You're triggering me!" :cry

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 06:51 PM
My opinion is that you're a faggot. Oh wait, that's not an opinion, it's a fact.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-26-2015, 07:13 PM
Can't believe you're making me agree with know megafaggot Clipper Asian

jag
07-26-2015, 07:51 PM
What you in grad school for my nig?

MBA brah. As soon as I walked into my first class I sat next to this poindexter ass Asian chick and started befriending her. I knew she'd be on her game when group work rolled around. And I was right.

Will Hunting
07-26-2015, 08:09 PM
MBA brah. As soon as I walked into my first class I sat next to this poindexter ass Asian chick and started befriending her. I knew she'd be on her game when group work rolled around. And I was right.

:lol business school is all about det group work, wise move on your part.

Did you fuckin massacre the GMAT, Will Hunting style? I took it last October and the verbal stuff was easy as shit with the math being surprisingly challenging, I figure if you have a math/engineering background the test would be a breeze.

jag
07-26-2015, 08:18 PM
:lol business school is all about det group work, wise move on your part.

Did you fuckin massacre the GMAT, Will Hunting style? I took it last October and the verbal stuff was easy as shit with the math being surprisingly challenging, I figure if you have a math/engineering background the test would be a breeze.

I killed the verbal and reasoning stuff, and basically did average on the math. I knew I wasn't going to do great on it after doing a few days of the practice software. I prep'd for like a week before just so I knew how to take it and what to expect. The math was just different than the math/physics I did in undergrad. I didnt sit in Structural Analysis class trying to remember how to do long division in my head, while only able to write with a dry erase marker on a piece of plastic. Like what the hell are you trying to test here...

Will Hunting
07-26-2015, 08:34 PM
I killed the verbal and reasoning stuff, and basically did average on the math. I knew I wasn't going to do great on it after doing a few days of the practice software. I prep'd for like a week before just so I knew how to take it and what to expect. The math was just different than the math/physics I did in undergrad. I didnt sit in Structural Analysis class trying to remember how to do long division in my head, while only able to write with a dry erase marker on a piece of plastic. Like what the hell are you trying to test here...

:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2015, 09:36 PM

Who said anything about the jealousy being about her appearance? My point is that she is a woman making a lot of money with a bully pulpit that threatens you guys because she talks about women's issues that ask for compromises from men. That you demean her over and over again is simply your method of compensation; it is not the root cause.

VBM
07-26-2015, 11:05 PM
No one here is denying that she's a warm hole.

I bet it is...

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/diddydatazz2.png

...but she's no Charissa Thompson

http://i.imgur.com/OHftlQ1.png