PDA

View Full Version : A Video Created By and For SpursTalk

AFMadison
07-24-2015, 12:57 AM
Like I said, I'm going to make a third video for the Spurs this season, but I will finish the video whenever the season is over. I want you guys to help out.

This can be a thread where posters find clips, soundbites, and highlights from games relating to the Spurs.

Clips could be ESPN videos of maybe where they talk about the Spurs being the greatest franchise. Soundbites could be from maybe some doubters you heard from some podcast or on the radio. Also any significant highlights and meaningful games plus playoff games can be posted in here. Also any locker room footage would be great.

We can also figure out the structure of the video. What story does it tell? What music?

For example does the video start with the crazy free agency, and how Timmy/Manu took huge pay cuts. Then David West took a pay cut. If you see any players talking about what a 6th championship would mean for them that would be great stuff. I'm also sure some obstacles will come along the way this season and those can be added in as well.

This video could be a big deal. Whoever helps with posting clips/soundbites/highlights and anything else on here, I will for sure credit you appropriately when the video is complete.

So if you think of anything feel free to post it and how it can be used.

Mnky
07-24-2015, 01:29 PM
That's a pretty cool idea. You should start stocking up on all the great Twitter posts, leading up to the Aldridge signing. How everyone was freaking out when Danny green was signed and splitter traded so fast.. Zack Lowe I think had some pretty funny ones. The LMA thread had a bunch of good ones. Twitter had a blast with the spurs this summer.

dgspursforlife
07-24-2015, 03:26 PM
Yeah twitter going wild was awesome. Also, the LMA thread lot's of good stuff in there. By the way would you mind linking your youtube account in here?

AFMadison
07-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Yeah twitter going wild was awesome. Also, the LMA thread lot's of good stuff in there. By the way would you mind linking your youtube account in here?
YouTube Account (http://www.youtube.com/user/DennyChime)

Spurtacular
07-24-2015, 08:56 PM
Spurtacular idea!