PDA

View Full Version : OT: cardale jones ethers OSU "fan" on twitter

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 12:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/40qUZ2A.jpg

this nigga cardale is my fav college qbhttp://i60.tinypic.com/1zwetc5.png

DPG21920
07-24-2015, 12:27 PM
It's important stuff but how is this NBA related?

Red Hawk #21
07-24-2015, 12:29 PM
:lol Good shit, it seems many people just want athletes to be their puppets for entertainment and nothing else. As long as the athlete has done their research and knows what he/she is talking about there is no problem with them speaking on social issues, tbh.

DJR210
07-24-2015, 12:34 PM
Here's a real ethering:

"I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! - Hulk Hogan

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger." - Hulk Hogan

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-wrestling-caught-on-tape-saying-n-word-daughter-brooke-exclusive

R.I.P Hulk Hogan

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 12:35 PM

damn, i meant to make this in the club.

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 12:36 PM
Here's a real ethering:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-wrestling-caught-on-tape-saying-n-word-daughter-brooke-exclusive

R.I.P Hulk Hogan

he ethered his own paycheck :wow

Killakobe81
07-24-2015, 12:37 PM

I like that mindset DPG, but let's be real this happens ALL the time ... why dont you push your fam to get you the juice to move threads where they belong? LG does it all the time ...

DJR210
07-24-2015, 12:37 PM

Yup, completely wiped off of WWE history like Chris Benoit :lol

Mnky
07-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Social media today making it obvious how racist this country really is.

On a side note towards the OP, it's funny a black man can joke about being a slave and get praised, but if that joke came from the white man..

m>s
07-24-2015, 12:44 PM
Dude was already broke, poor financial management and the divorce IMHO

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Dude was already broke, poor financial management and the divorce IMHO

Sup house nikka

Silver&Black
07-24-2015, 12:53 PM
Yup, completely wiped off of WWE history like Chris Benoit :lol

:tu Congrats on making "President" of Kool's Cock Breath Crew

If you're pissing that faggot off....then you're obviously doing something right.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 01:00 PM

:lmao....homo recognize homo I see

Silver&Black
07-24-2015, 01:02 PM
:lmao....homo recognize homo I see

You left out the part of the quote that actually matters....

:lmao Calling anybody a "homo" that has a "Cock Breath Crew" list in their sig

DPG21920
07-24-2015, 01:11 PM
I like that mindset DPG, but let's be real this happens ALL the time ... why dont you push your fam to get you the juice to move threads where they belong? LG does it all the time ...

Don't want that responsiblity. I'm just here to talk basketball and be apart of a Spurs community/NBA community.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 01:14 PM
Don't want that responsiblity. I'm just here to talk basketball and be apart of a Spurs community/NBA community.

Trynna grow with the community eh? :lol

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 01:15 PM
"How do you define "All"

> WTF is he attempting to monkey ramble

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 01:22 PM
:lol Good shit, it seems many people just want athletes to be their puppets for entertainment and nothing else. As long as the athlete has done their research and knows what he/she is talking about there is no problem with them speaking on social issues, tbh.
Average American has reached the point I did 10 years ago. You hate the players, you hate their behavior, their ignorance but you root for your favorite team. Over the past 10 years my interest in American domestic sports has nose dived. Once I relocate to Europe I will no longer be burdened by the crap.

Mnky
07-24-2015, 01:32 PM

Cheers.
People flood this forum with irrelevant bull.

UZER
07-24-2015, 01:51 PM
Wait...that's an either nowadays?

DJR210
07-24-2015, 02:05 PM

If you're pissing that faggot off....then you're obviously doing something right.

This is news to me, link to my inauguration thread? And yeah, he's been butthurt, breaking down my posts for anything he can use to fire back because I went into a few of his threads and left a simple "fake internet life" post.. I don't see why that bothers him considering he's a fictitious message board persona tbh.

Edit: :lol just saw that morons sig. This idiot spends hours per week updated sigs, avatars and shit like a 14 year old girl

DJR210
07-24-2015, 02:14 PM
If I'm president, I am promoting Silver&Black to Vice President.

Congrats, your hard work has paid off.

Red Hawk #21
07-24-2015, 02:31 PM
Average American has reached the point I did 10 years ago. You hate the players, you hate their behavior, their ignorance but you root for your favorite team. Over the past 10 years my interest in American domestic sports has nose dived. Once I relocate to Europe I will no longer be burdened by the crap.

Damn bruh, why Europe?

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Damn bruh, why Europe?
I was born in Europe buddy. At the moment only my father/mother are left in the USA. Sister moved to Europe and none of my relatives wanted to immigrate to the USA

No family, no point.

steeledl
07-24-2015, 02:53 PM

No one is making you watch if you are so burdened .

Clipper Nation
07-24-2015, 03:35 PM
Where's the "ether"? He was race-baiting, then implied that someone who called him on it was a racist.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Where's the "ether"? He was race-baiting, then implied that someone who called him on it was a racist.

Come to Nappy...

RN-4cLGcdAA

Aztecfan03
07-24-2015, 03:53 PM
"How do you define "All"

All = every single one. How dumb can he get?

lefty
07-24-2015, 07:39 PM
Who the fuck is Cardale Jones?

And lol college sports fans

SupremeGuy
07-24-2015, 07:45 PM
You are obsessed with race :cry

BD24
07-24-2015, 08:48 PM
Agreed this stuff is interesting, but why does it need to go in the NBA forum? Keep it in the club or college sports forum. Half of the front page of the NBA forum is not related to basketball at all.

HemisfairArena
07-24-2015, 09:22 PM
What the fuck,,,am I missing something here? Define all?,,,that means all,,,no one persons life is any more important than anothers.

benefactor
07-24-2015, 09:23 PM
This is news to me, link to my inauguration thread? And yeah, he's been butthurt, breaking down my posts for anything he can use to fire back because I went into a few of his threads and left a simple "fake internet life" post.. I don't see why that bothers him considering he's a fictitious message board persona tbh.

Edit: :lol just saw that morons sig. This idiot spends hours per week updated sigs, avatars and shit like a 14 year old girl
He actually put my picture in his avy one time in an attempt to troll me. No one cared and I never said anything about it. He changed it like a week later after the fail came full circle. He and Narutoluva actually took credit for my recent avy change...saying I did it because they were talking about me or some shit like that.:lol

DJR210
07-24-2015, 10:24 PM
He actually put my picture in his avy one time in an attempt to troll me. No one cared and I never said anything about it. He changed it like a week later after the fail came full circle. He and Narutoluva actually took credit for my recent avy change...saying I did it because they were talking about me or some shit like that.:lol

Yeah, I remember when that faggot did that.

jag
07-25-2015, 11:05 AM
"How do you define "All"

Would have loved to see that Mensa continue down the philosophical path of defining the word "all."

TheSanityAnnex
07-25-2015, 05:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/40qUZ2A.jpg

this nigga cardale is my fav college qbhttp://i60.tinypic.com/1zwetc5.png
Are there more tweets that are missing? Where is the ether?

jeebus
07-25-2015, 05:12 PM
Quality NBA related thread.