PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: MARG BAR AMRIKA

Ghazi
07-24-2015, 02:02 PM
the Americans... the backers of the criminal Wahhabist and Zionist regimes.. who are secretly behind the discord and chaos in Syria and Yemen.. who hold a grudge against the Iranian people.. who backed Saddam against the Iranians and supplied him with chemical weapons.. who performed Operation Ajax in 1953 stabbing Mossadegh in the back to align with the Brits. who shot down an Iranian airliner eliminating almost 300 people from existence and did not issue the smallest apology.. who illegally imposes these sanctions to try and succumb the Iranians into surrendering. But this wish will not be fulfilled.. The Iranian nation will not surrender under pressure to anyone. MaRg bar amrika, marg bar amrika, marg bar amrika... the master of arrogance in the word today.

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 02:04 PM
As a White European I count the days before America collapses

Ghazi
07-24-2015, 02:04 PM
"America can't do a damn thing to us" -Imam Khomeini

Ghazi
07-24-2015, 02:05 PM
17 trillion dollar deficit

Double-Up
07-24-2015, 02:05 PM
Shut the fuck up already, no one cares about your shithole of a country. Here in America we're too busy making medical breakthroughs, top notch weapons, and printing money.

Double-Up
07-24-2015, 02:06 PM
I'm surprised their isn't a Great Firewall of Persia...:lol

Double-Up
07-24-2015, 02:08 PM
It was a mistake to take out Saddam, he was our proxy...don't know how he fucked that up. He kept you niggas and his people in check.

Ghazi
07-24-2015, 02:12 PM
What America has done in Iraq the past 30-40 years is just dirty. Only an arrogant criminal regime can do what they have done. To first supply Saddam with intelligence and weapons against Iran.. then backstab him and weaken his country and military with no fly zones and sanctions. Then make up lies about WMDs and Saddam being an existential threat to justify an invasion. This existential threat put up no resistance whatsoever, often times retreating, and Baghdad was conquered in 3 weeks allowing for US businesses and contracters to loot the nations national resources. Then US created a power vacuum and bolstered Daesh which is now causing chaos in both Iraq and Syria. Just a joke what America does to innocent people, an absolute travesty and crime against humanity that the media outlets remain silent and mute about.

Axegrinder
07-24-2015, 02:14 PM
fuck yo country clown

Mitch
07-24-2015, 02:28 PM
Iran is a fairly worthless country

UNT Eagles 2016
07-24-2015, 02:52 PM
Iran is a fairly worthless country
this

DMC
07-24-2015, 03:30 PM
3.5 RS earthquake kills 25000 as their huts made of piss and dirt collapse. Fortunately the doors were easy to get through since they were just sheets.

Biernutz
07-24-2015, 04:06 PM
"America can't do a damn thing to us" -Imam Khomeini

Why don't you take this to the Political Forum of SpursTalk. If you are looking for more
discussion that's the place for it. This is the NBA forum and you wont get the political
tit for tat here.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 04:11 PM
This shtick was stillborn from the start.

Biernutz
07-24-2015, 04:22 PM
This shtick was stillborn from the start.

the way he used the talking points I thought it was a troll account. If he didn't move it
to the political Forum then for shure .......

K...
07-24-2015, 04:59 PM
America is a flawed country perpetually in love and hate with itself. Yet IRAN will looooooooooove us.

You can't stay mad at America too long. It's the only country were you can get rich being a minority. We have the best tech, schools, TV. We'll bomb your enemies with glee and abandon.

Try and suck up to the Chinese. I dare you. They are 1000x more racist and backstabbing. Keep waiting for India/brazil to break into world power. Europe? LOL. Vladamir?

DMC
07-24-2015, 05:22 PM
lol like anyone here has anything remotely resembling enough power to represent either nation. Either nation would fry all of us and it wouldn't make CNN.

Mark Celibate
07-24-2015, 06:02 PM
America is fucking owned by Jews what else do you expect bro? Marg bar every country except Iran, tbh.

m>s
07-24-2015, 06:03 PM
Mark my man are you ready to fight some americucks in the South China Sea?

Mark Celibate
07-24-2015, 06:10 PM
No, I ain't having nothing to fight for tbh. I don't give a shit no matter which country wins, it wouldn't make no difference to me at all since I'm a celibate anyway.

m>s
07-24-2015, 06:14 PM
No, I ain't having nothing to fight for tbh. I don't give a shit no matter which country wins, it wouldn't make no difference to me at all since I'm a celibate anyway.

lel what if it was a joint USA/Japanese operation?