PDA

View Full Version : WWE terminates contract with Hulk Hogan

ducks
07-24-2015, 03:37 PM
he used the bad n word 8 years AGO OH NO
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/wwe-removes-references-to-hulk-hogan-from-its-website-112103982.html
OH NO!!!! A guy used a naughty word in a private conversation!!!! What if...oh dear GOD ...what IF...he even has THOUGHTS that are not

politically correct? I understand they fired him...but just to be safe...shouldn't he be executed???

RicFlair
07-24-2015, 03:47 PM
Not like he had a shot at the title. Woooo! Wooooooooooo!!

ducks
07-24-2015, 03:48 PM
This happened 8 years ago! COME ON NOW! 8 years ago! I hear this word in music DAILY, but OH WAIT, THIS is ok!?!? I have no idea what has gotten in the water but the wold world has gone mad! It has simply gone mad! A black can say N over and over again, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes whites, but, if a WHITE uses the term in a conversation because he was frustrated by something his daughter was doing, hang him at the stake....8 years later!!! REALLY!?!? I years ago! Come on now!

ducks
07-24-2015, 04:02 PM
If this is to be taken seriously then blacks should not use the word either. When blacks say cracker or redneck, thats is supposed to be funny or ok, it's not, all discrimination should be shunned, not just what is popular at the moment, this is a ridiculous sham, a total disgrace. Hulk Hogan is a national icon, he has been around since the 70's, he has done more good and has supported more causes than most celebrities could ever claim. He is an advocate for children's organizations and has helped tremendously with at risk inner city youths, WWE, I have NO respect for you.

ducks
07-24-2015, 04:04 PM
Question is the WWE going through all the videos and terminating anyone who used any race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs in a derogatory manner? If so then they would terminate 1/2 of their people.

Dick the Bruiser
07-24-2015, 04:11 PM
I'd kick his ass.

Blake
07-24-2015, 04:28 PM
ducks is really upset over this

Bender
07-24-2015, 07:07 PM
^------ why not? People don't have anything better to do than dig stuff up from 8 years ago, 20 years ago, 40 years ago, and crucify people with it.

Blake
07-24-2015, 08:17 PM
^------ why not? People don't have anything better to do than dig stuff up from 8 years ago, 20 years ago, 40 years ago, and crucify people with it.

businesses have better business by not associating themselves with extreme racists.

ElNono
07-24-2015, 08:23 PM
Question is the WWE going through all the videos and terminating anyone who used any race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs in a derogatory manner? If so then they would terminate 1/2 of their people.

They should go through your posts and terminate you too, tbh

JohnnyMarzetti
07-24-2015, 08:25 PM
WWE is for pre-teens so they want a good image.

cd021
07-24-2015, 09:53 PM
This happened 8 years ago! COME ON NOW! 8 years ago! I hear this word in music DAILY, but OH WAIT, THIS is ok!?!? I have no idea what has gotten in the water but the wold world has gone mad! It has simply gone mad! A black can say N over and over again, regardless of how uncomfortable it makes whites, but, if a WHITE uses the term in a conversation because he was frustrated by something his daughter was doing, hang him at the stake....8 years later!!! REALLY!?!? I years ago! Come on now!

:lol going with the blame it on rap music defense.

ducks
07-24-2015, 10:06 PM
Glenn Gilbertti
Glenn Gilbertti – ‏@TheRealDisco

Worked with the guy for 7 years. Never saw anything remotely close to racism from @HulkHogan.
12:23 PM - 24 Jul 2015
39 RETWEETS42 FAVORITES

Roux
07-25-2015, 12:31 AM
he used the bad n word 8 years AGO OH NO
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/wwe-removes-references-to-hulk-hogan-from-its-website-112103982.html
OH NO!!!! A guy used a naughty word in a private conversation!!!! What if...oh dear GOD ...what IF...he even has THOUGHTS that are not

politically correct? I understand they fired him...but just to be safe...shouldn't he be executed???

We should execute Colin Cowherd as well. *Insert faux rage*