PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to white men in America

Pages : [1] 2

DarrinS
07-24-2015, 05:05 PM
By some dude with a "doctorate in white privilege" on Huffpo

Comments are better reading than the letter

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-dr-john-c-dorhauer/an-open-letter-to-white-m_b_7857790.html

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Being a white dude is a pretty easy gig tbh. I don't know why you guys bitch so much.

Clipper Nation
07-24-2015, 05:18 PM
Being a white dude is a pretty easy gig tbh. I don't know why you guys bitch so much.
:lmao Coming from the biggest bitch on ST. Whining about opinions that differ from yours while providing zero takes of your own, whining to the mods to get people banned, etc.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 05:20 PM
:lmao Coming from the biggest bitch on ST. Whining about opinions that differ from yours while providing zero takes of your own, whining to the mods to get people banned, etc.I've never seen you do anything but bitch and repeat other people's shticks tbh.

Being a white dude is pretty easy though. Sorry you'll never know the struggle. :cry

boobie4three
07-24-2015, 05:24 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/krakee/yo_zpsbxu1gxri.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/krakee/media/yo_zpsbxu1gxri.jpg.html)

m>s
07-24-2015, 05:25 PM
This idea of "privilege" is horse shit. Is their Chinese privilege in China? Because Chinese men have all the good jobs and are over represented in every facet of life. Sorry yeah not sorry that this country was founded by whites and I reap the benefits of living in the country built by my ancestors. Just like the Chinese inherit everything that their ancestors have built. My property values don't go down when I move into a neighborhood because I do t act like a n!gger. Let's just be honest the establishment wants division and race war or to completely marginalize whites in our own countries. I guess we were too stubborn willed to make good serfs and slaves.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 05:35 PM
lotta butthurt white guys in this thread.

I'm a white dude and I got it pretty easy all things considered. Just saying that pisses white guys off. That makes me lol.

m>s
07-24-2015, 05:41 PM
No dude you have kike privilege

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Nope. Super WASPy.

m>s
07-24-2015, 05:52 PM
No dude you sure as hell ain't Protestant with your homosexuality and hating of Christians

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 05:57 PM
No dude you sure as hell ain't Protestant with your homosexuality and hating of Christianslol hate

I just make fun of people like you who only know hate.

How are your imaginary kids today?

m>s
07-24-2015, 05:59 PM
As long as you acknowledge that you aren't a Protestant and are an enemy of Christianity. And don't you ever say anything about my kids ever again, I take that as some sort of a veiled threat and that's a good way to provoke a retaliation.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-24-2015, 06:01 PM
:lol imaginary kids

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 06:01 PM
You take everything as a threat. You're so scared of everything. How you get any accounting done is a minor miracle.

I await your imaginary retaliation.

Why don't you challenge me to another imaginary fight?

vy65
07-24-2015, 06:09 PM
lotta butthurt white guys in this thread.

I'm a white dude and I got it pretty easy all things considered. Just saying that pisses white guys off. That makes me lol.

Do you think its important for white men to confess their privilege?

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 06:12 PM
Do you think its important for white men to confess their privilege?Not really. I think it's silly for them to deny it so angrily though. There's nothing to "confess" anyway.

Things will change soon enough. Not soon enough for some, too soon for m<s...

vy65
07-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Not really. I think it's silly for them to deny it so angrily though. There's nothing to "confess" anyway.

Things will change soon enough. Not soon enough for some, too soon for m<s...

What's the point of the privilege discussion then?

What things will change?

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 06:24 PM
What's the point of the privilege discussion then? Why discuss anything?

What things will change?The privilege.

vy65
07-24-2015, 06:28 PM
Why discuss anything?

I can think of plenty of reasons. But I want to know what yours are.

To you, what's the point of the privilege discussion if it's not confessional?

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 06:31 PM
I can think of plenty of reasons. But I want to know what yours are.

To you, what's the point of the privilege discussion if it's not confessional?To me it's merely observational since someone else brought it up.

I am a white male.

My observation is white male privilege is a thing.

White males who get angry when the subject is brought up amuse me -- but maybe they had disadvantages I didn't face like being really stupid and/or ugly.

That's it.

Why are you discussing white male privilege?

mingus
07-24-2015, 06:37 PM
To say all white guys have it easy is a generalization.

A white homosexual is male, for example probably does not have it easy, a white mentally retard person probably doesn't have it easy, an effeminate beta (cuck)probably faces a number of challenge...a white male with micro-penis probably faces quite large challenges, an albino white guy's life I'm sure isn't fun in the sun, a white midget male probably has a difficult time....a white male midget with micro-penis...and so on so forth.

Hopefully one day I can say life is easy...

vy65
07-24-2015, 06:38 PM
I think a lot of the privilege "discussion" is accusatorial, confessional, and not productive.

I don't think I'm discussing white privilege. I don't see a problem with privilege. I have issues with the way the issue is framed. Hence why I asked you about "confessing."

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 06:38 PM

A white homosexual is male, for example probably does not have it easy, a white mentally retard person probably doesn't have it easy, an effeminate beta (cuck)probably faces a number of challenge...a white male with micro-penis probably faces quite large challenges, an albino white guy's life I'm sure isn't fun in the sun, a white midget male probably has a difficult time....a white male midget with micro-penis...and so on so forth.

Hopefully one day I can say life is easy...Sorry about your penis, dude.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 06:39 PM
I think a lot of the privilege "discussion" is accusatorial, confessional, and not productive.

I don't think I'm discussing white privilege. I don't see a problem with privilege. I have issues with the way the issue is framed. Hence why I asked you about "confessing."You are discussing white privilege. Don't be stupid.

spurraider21
07-24-2015, 06:39 PM
a white male with micro-penis probably faces quite large challenges.
thats a very small, micro challenge

Bobby Junk
07-24-2015, 06:45 PM

Hopefully one day I can say life is easy...

Yeah, life is a bitch sometimes

Clipper Nation
07-24-2015, 06:45 PM
To me it's merely observational since someone else brought it up.

I am a white male.

My observation is white male privilege is a thing.

White males who get angry when the subject is brought up amuse me -- but maybe they had disadvantages I didn't face like being really stupid and/or ugly.

That's it.

Why are you discussing white male privilege?
> "disadvantages I didn't face"
> "being really stupid and/or ugly"

Choose one, David.

vy65
07-24-2015, 06:46 PM
You are discussing white privilege. Don't be stupid.

I'm saying there's nothing wrong with white privilege. Is that what you think a "conversation about privilege" means? Or is it that I used the word privilege in a sentence, stupid?

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 06:47 PM
> "disadvantages I didn't face"
> "being really stupid and/or ugly"

Choose one, David.False choice, David.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 06:48 PM
I'm saying there's nothing wrong with white privilege. Is that what you think a "conversation about privilege" means? Or is it that I used the word privilege in a sentence, stupid?Your saying you aren't discussing white privilege is stupid.

Clipper Nation
07-24-2015, 06:50 PM
False choice, David.
You are really stupid and ugly, David. Therefore, they don't qualify as challenges you haven't faced.

ChumpDumper
07-24-2015, 06:50 PM
You are really stupid and ugly, David. Therefore, they don't qualify as challenges you haven't faced.Nah, don't be so envious of my privilege, dude. It's undignified.

CosmicCowboy
07-24-2015, 06:57 PM
What exactly makes a fair skinned person "privileged"? Do they get discounts at Walmart? Do they get affirmative action over other skin tones in education and employment? Why are darker skinned persons disproportionately hired in cushy government jobs? Do fair skinned persons pay less in taxes? Where exactly is this "privilege" you speak of?

CosmicCowboy
07-24-2015, 07:00 PM
I admit I feel privileged to have had a mother and father that taught me the value of hard work and family. Is that what it means?

boobie4three
07-24-2015, 07:17 PM
I admit I feel privileged to have had a mother and father that taught me the value of hard work and family. Is that what it means?

I think you're on to something.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/krakee/dad_zpssqcdjcat.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/krakee/media/dad_zpssqcdjcat.jpg.html)

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 07:26 PM
White privilege is being proud of what your ancestors accomplished

TeyshaBlue
07-24-2015, 07:26 PM
What exactly makes a fair skinned person "privileged"? Do they get discounts at Walmart? Do they get affirmative action over other skin tones in education and employment? Why are darker skinned persons disproportionately hired in cushy government jobs? Do fair skinned persons pay less in taxes? Where exactly is this "privilege" you speak of?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10356

JohnnyMarzetti
07-24-2015, 07:31 PM

No racial profiling, no lynching, can carry a gun and not get shot on sight, better interest rates, etcl

JohnnyMarzetti
07-24-2015, 07:33 PM

That statement alone shows your ignorance and your "I'm better than them" attitude.

ElNono
07-24-2015, 08:25 PM
That statement alone shows your ignorance and your "I'm better than them" attitude.

tbf, the privileged are rarely aware that they are... it's what "normal" looks like...

DarrinS
07-24-2015, 08:49 PM
I grew up poor and white to a single mother. Studied hard and worked hard to get where I am. Two of my white childhood friends are in prison because they made shitty life choices. Lol, privilege.

DarrinS
07-24-2015, 08:51 PM
No racial profiling, no lynching, can carry a gun and not get shot on sight, better interest rates, etcl

Lol, better interest rates. Your credit score determines that.

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 08:55 PM
I grew up poor and white to a single mother. Studied hard and worked hard to get where I am. Two of my white childhood friends are in prison because they made shitty life choices. Lol, privilege.

so you were fatherless? explains a lot.

Blake
07-24-2015, 08:55 PM
Is there a reverse good ol boy network out there?

JohnnyMarzetti
07-24-2015, 08:56 PM
Lol, better interest rates. Your credit score determines that.

Not always..
http://qz.com/453693/us-government-is-going-after-car-dealers-for-charging-minorities-more-than-whites/

m>s
07-24-2015, 09:00 PM
Not always..
http://qz.com/453693/us-government-is-going-after-car-dealers-for-charging-minorities-more-than-whites/
Lmao $250 over the course of a 5 year loan

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 09:00 PM
Not always..

i'd like to include redlining in this as well as the many privilages of being white

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/

DarrinS
07-24-2015, 09:01 PM
so you were fatherless? explains a lot.

I take care of mine, which is all that matters. God bless (sorry BlakeCuck)

DarrinS
07-24-2015, 09:08 PM
i'd like to include redlining in this as well as the many privilages of being white

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/

Can't disagree with that. White liberal cities are definitely the most segregated.

JohnnyMarzetti
07-24-2015, 09:43 PM
Lmao $250 over the course of a 5 year loan

So that justifies it?

SupremeGuy
07-24-2015, 09:46 PM

I don't think I'm discussing white privilege. I don't see a problem with privilege. I have issues with the way the issue is framed. Hence why I asked you about "confessing."C'mon dude, you know you have to dumb it down before david or the cuck will respond to anything...

Just expect more endless circular arguments, tbh.

m>s
07-24-2015, 10:11 PM
So that justifies it?
That's well within any margin of error to be considered some big racist conspiracy. Also I was wondering who keeps track of this stuff? When you walk into a dealership and fill out a credit application it's not like there is a spot on there for your race.

Winehole23
07-25-2015, 11:14 AM
recently on MTV: http://www.lookdifferent.org/videos/113-white-people

m>s
07-25-2015, 07:44 PM
lmao mtv

ChumpDumper
07-25-2015, 08:28 PM
lol defensive whites

DarrinS
07-25-2015, 08:47 PM
I'd like to hear these champions debate the issue

http://youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

ChumpDumper
07-25-2015, 08:57 PM

http://youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8I'd like to see you answer a direct question.

DarrinS
07-25-2015, 09:00 PM
Because of our white privilege and guilt, we need to let that hyperventilating babble pass as reasoned debate.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2015, 09:01 PM
Because of our white privilege and guilt, we need to let that hyperventilating babble pass as reasoned debate.Hey, a straw man.

Nice.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 09:03 PM
I'd like to see you answer a direct question.

Says the faggot who's still too afraid to give SupremeGuy that number he was looking for.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Says the faggot who's still too afraid to give SupremeGuy that number he was looking for.I answered his question.

His double fallacy question required no number.

Sure does piss you off though. You'll never be able to let it go and it had nothing to do with you.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 09:54 PM
I answered his question.

His double fallacy question required no number.

Sure does piss you off though. You'll never be able to let it go and it had nothing to do with you.
He asked for a number and you're too chickenshit to give it, David. Deal with it.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2015, 09:56 PM
He asked for a number and you're too chickenshit to give it, David. Deal with it.No number was necessary, David. I have voiced my opinion about violent religious extremists many times on this very board.

Do you even know what a logical fallacy is?

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 09:59 PM
No number was necessary, David.

It was necessary to answer his question, David. You're deflecting from your hypocrisy.

ChumpDumper
07-25-2015, 10:05 PM
It was necessary to answer his question, David. You're deflecting from your hypocrisy.Not necessary at all, David. you see, I have already established my disdain for violent religious extremists over the course of several years.

What part of that do you not understand?

I know you are too chickenshit to answer that question or basically any question I ask of you. You'll just get angry at your impotence, David.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 10:06 PM
Not necessary at all, David.
Very necessary, David.

you see, I have already established my disdain for violent religious extremists over the course of several years.
Except when they're Muslim, David. Then you and your cuck buddy start semen-shielding for them. :cry "But, but, Christians are just as bad!" :cry

ChumpDumper
07-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Very necessary, David.Not at all, David.

Except when they're Muslim, David. Then you and your cuck buddy start semen-shielding for them. :cry "But, but, Christians are just as bad!" :crySome Christians can be just as bad. That's why I don't like violent religious extremists, no matter the religion.

What part of that do you not understand, David?

Why do you approve of violent religious extremists?

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 10:10 PM
Not at all, David.
Yes, David.

Some Christians can be just as bad.
Yet we'll never see you saying it the other way around, David.

Why do you approve of violent religious extremists?
Speaking of logical fallacies...

ChumpDumper
07-25-2015, 10:11 PM
Yes, David.

Yet we'll never see you saying it the other way around, David.I already have, David.

Speaking of logical fallacies...Do you not approve of violent religious extremists, David?

Just say so.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 10:57 PM
I already have, David.

Do you not approve of violent religious extremists, David?

Just say so.

I'm an atheist, David. Do you really think I approve of religious extremists, whether they're violent or non-violent? This is pretty obvious stuff here.

Now, where's that number you were asked for, David?

m>s
07-25-2015, 11:02 PM
David the Austin Toros photographer

Spurminator
07-25-2015, 11:27 PM
White victimhood thread!

Blake
07-26-2015, 12:36 AM
I'm an atheist, David. Do you really think I approve of religious extremists, whether they're violent or non-violent? This is pretty obvious stuff here.

Now, where's that number you were asked for, David?

you really don't know what a logical fallacy is.

Rofl dumbass

Wild Cobra
07-26-2015, 02:18 AM
By some dude with a "doctorate in white privilege" on Huffpo

Comments are better reading than the letter

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-dr-john-c-dorhauer/an-open-letter-to-white-m_b_7857790.html

LOL...

What a loser.

DarrinS
07-26-2015, 02:24 AM
White victimhood thread!

Standards are the victim. See the national debate winners.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 08:06 AM
I'm an atheist, David. Do you really think I approve of religious extremists, whether they're violent or non-violent? This is pretty obvious stuff here.So we feel the same way about violent religious extremists, David.

Now, where's that number you were asked for, David?Since we already feel the same way about violent religious extremists, it's obvious to you no number is needed, David.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 08:07 AM
Standards are the victim. See the national debate winners.You're the real victim here, Darrin.

Poor whitey.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 08:08 AM
David the Austin Toros photographerWrong on both counts tbh.

boobie4three
07-26-2015, 08:28 AM

http://youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

That was some crazy shit. Just goes to show that even idiots can be celebrated if they're the right color.

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 10:06 AM
You're the real victim here, Darrin.victim of African-American superiority and privilege. they took our debate championship!

pgardn
07-26-2015, 10:10 AM
Q: What sex and ethnicity will most likely give you the easiest path to success in the U.S.?

A: White Male

Wimps that have not made it use the worst excuses and fail to look into the mirror.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 10:10 AM
So we feel the same way about violent religious extremists, David.

Since we already feel the same way about violent religious extremists, it's obvious to you no number is needed, David.
Nah, pretty sure a number is needed, David.

pgardn
07-26-2015, 10:11 AM
That was some crazy shit. Just goes to show that even idiots can be celebrated if they're the right color.

Whites have not cornered the market on bigotry.

Blacks do not own the color card to excuse failure (witness this thread)

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 10:11 AM
Nah, pretty sure a number is needed, David.Well, you're an idiot, David.

I can't make you less stupid.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 10:25 AM
Well, you're an idiot, David.

I can't make you less stupid.
I'm certainly more intelligent than you, David.

JoeTait75
07-26-2015, 10:30 AM
I doubt the white men that got their asses shot off at places like Antietam, Belleau Wood, Omaha Beach and the Mekong felt too privileged. Or the white men that mined anthracite coal in eastern Pennsylvania or the white men that forged steel in Youngstown. Wasn't much privilege to be found in those places.

Then again, if whites are privileged in this country it's because they've earned that privilege. They fought for the land, won it, civilized it, built it, far more so than any other people. A man should be privileged in his own home. I have no more problem with whites being privileged in America and in the West than I do with the Japanese being privileged in Japan or the Jews being privileged in Israel.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 10:31 AM
I'm certainly more intelligent than you, David.You have proved the opposite to be true, David.

But by all means, keep making every thread about me.

pgardn
07-26-2015, 10:35 AM
I doubt the white men that got their asses shot off at places like Antietam, Belleau Wood, Omaha Beach and the Mekong felt too privileged. Or the white men that mined anthracite coal in eastern Pennsylvania or the white men that forged steel in Youngstown. Wasn't much privilege to be found in those places.

Then again, if whites are privileged in this country it's because they've earned that privilege. They fought for the land, won it, civilized it, built it, far more so than any other people. A man should be privileged in his own home. I have no more problem with whites being privileged in America and in the West than I do with the Japanese being privileged in Japan or the Jews being privileged in Israel.

So you earn the privilege through hard work, education, and resilience.
Not your color.

JoeChalupa
07-26-2015, 10:39 AM
Not your color.

My father worked his ass off and was still steered towards the low income housing when he was looking for a house.
But he stood up and we were the first hispanic family in our neighborhood. Thank God we had a few decent neighbors who welcomed us but had many who hated us and gave us the cold shoulder. He also had some good connections through Church such as lawyers who helped. So yeah, our color was a factor.

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 10:43 AM
interesting point: if white privilege is real, the superiority of white people would justify it.

pgardn
07-26-2015, 10:44 AM
My father worked his ass off and was still steered towards the low income housing when he was looking for a house.
But he stood up and we were the first hispanic family in our neighborhood. Thank God we had a few decent neighbors who welcomed us but had many who hated us and gave us the cold shoulder. He also had some good connections through Church such as lawyers who helped. So yeah, our color was a factor.

In my line of work I would venture the generalization that the hardest working ethnicities are Indians, Chinese, and Hispanics. Not in any order.

JoeChalupa
07-26-2015, 10:45 AM
interesting point: if white privilege is real, the superiority of white people would justify it.

But many do feel they are superior and they use that to justify their actions.

pgardn
07-26-2015, 10:46 AM
Q: What sex and ethnicity will most likely give you the easiest path to success in the U.S.?

A: White Male

Wimps that have not made it use the worst excuses and fail to look into the mirror.

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 10:47 AM
I hasten to add that, of course, white privilege isn't real, but imaginary. the shiftless crybabies who complain about it are the real racists, the only real ones left, tbh.

m>s
07-26-2015, 10:54 AM
I hasten to add that, of course, white privilege isn't real, but imaginary. the shiftless crybabies who complain about it are the real racists, the only real ones left, tbh.
Bingo. And anyway even though it doesn't exist this whole idea of "white privilege is ridiculous. Is there Chinese privilege in China? Japanese privilege in Japan? Let's not forget that this country is an Anglo colony so any potential privilege is justified.

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 10:55 AM
But many do feel they are superior and they use that to justify their actions.was responding to JoeTait75's post, which seems cut out to do exactly that.

hypothesizing of the non-existence of racial supremacy simultaneously with the historical and moral justice of the same if it were in fact real, has a white power vibe to it.

m>s
But many do feel they are superior and they use that to justify their actions.
We are superior, everyone knows it, and if you don't like it tough shit.

JoeChalupa

Perhaps not in the way you see it but if you can't see that people of color are treated differently by the authorities, no all, but some, you are in denial. I know from personal experience. It is real, very real. Not using it as an excuse just stating it does exist.

Winehole23
Bingo. And anyway even though it doesn't exist this whole idea of "white privilege is ridiculous. Is there Chinese privilege in China? Japanese privilege in Japan? Let's not forget that this country is an Anglo colony so any potential privilege is justified.gotcha

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 10:56 AM
You have proved the opposite to be true, David.

But by all means, keep making every thread about me.
You're a lib, David. I'm not. That makes me automatically smarter than you.

m>s
07-26-2015, 10:57 AM

Thank god some people are still sane in this world

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 10:58 AM
saying that makes you look like an idiot, CN. intelligence isn't ideologically based.

pgardn
07-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Perhaps not in the way you see it but if you can't see that people of color are treated differently by the authorities, no all, but some, you are in denial. I know from personal experience. It is real, very real. Not using it as an excuse just stating it does exist.

Its there. Big time in Texas.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 10:59 AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/ce72191717b08fd8e56828b9c01836fa/tumblr_mgp1tqcd6w1r3gb3zo1_400.giflol

m>s
07-26-2015, 10:59 AM
Well then fuck off back to Mexico? Despite a all your bitching and gripes for some reason you choose to be here. Could it be that despite it all you're lucky as hell to get to live here and take part in something that your ancestors didn't help build? Hispanics have it infinite times better here than they do in their own countries, FACT.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:00 AM
You're a lib, David. I'm not. That makes me automatically smarter than you.Not at all, David.

You look more and more stupid with every post, tbh. You're just all butthurt rage. Truthfully I don't even know how I hurt you so badly.

pgardn
We are superior, everyone knows it, and if you don't like it tough shit.

Thinking this is gonna get you passed by.
If you think you are inherently better without proving it everyday you are fried.
This is just like playing the race card when it's not justified.

ChumpDumper
Well then fuck off back to Mexico? Despite a all your bitching and gripes for some reason you choose to be here. Could it be that despite it all you're lucky as hell to get to live here and take part in something that your ancestors didn't help build? Hispanics have it infinite times better here than they do in their own countries, FACT.This is his country, dumbass.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:01 AM
This is his country, dumbass.
No it isn't you fucking kike prick. Fuck birthright citizenship.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:02 AM
Thinking this is gonna get you passed by.
If you think you are inherently better without proving it everyday you are fried.
This is just like playing the race card when it's not justified.
I prove that I am superior every day in everything that I do, despite reverse racism rigging the system against me.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:02 AM
No it isn't you fucking kike prick. Fuck birthright citizenship.lol more denial.

Shouldn't you be at church with your imaginary family?

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:03 AM
Shouldn't you be fucking yourself some more you shithead kike

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:04 AM
Shouldn't you be fucking your mother some more you shithead kikeShe's dead, so that would be extra weird.

Why aren't you at church with your family? Your beautiful white wife and children?

m>s
Daily reminder that the leviathan is awakening, I am just the shocktroops but the real flood is yet to come. Get right or get fucked.

Clipper Nation
Not at all, David.

You look more and more stupid with every post, tbh. You're just all butthurt rage. Truthfully I don't even know how I hurt you so badly.
Not butthurt or raging at all, David. Just smarter than you. Deal with it, tbh.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:05 AM
She's dead, so that would be extra weird.

Why aren't you at church with your family? You're beautiful white wife and children?
I could be anywhere in the world right now nice try kike

Winehole23
Perhaps not in the way you see it but if you can't see that people of color are treated differently by the authorities, no all, but some, you are in denial. I know from personal experience. It is real, very real. Not using it as an excuse just stating it does exist.totally agree. I should have blued it. I was riffing on JoeTait75's post and channeling board racists.

m>s didn't keep me waiting long with the white power bona fides.

ChumpDumper
Daily reminder that the leviathan is awakening, I am just the shocktroops but the real flood is yet to come. Get right or get fucked.You're nothing.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:06 AM
Not butthurt or raging at all, David. Just smarter than you. Deal with it, tbh.Nah, David.

You're pretty stupid.

Deal with it.

I could be anywhere in the world right now nice try kikeYou're in a metroplex suburb not in church and not with your imaginary family.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:10 AM
You're nothing.

you just earned yourself a place

pgardn
07-26-2015, 11:11 AM
lol

Where is that gif you loled at?

That is freeking awesome, not only because it's appropriate, but because of what that bird did.
He used bait. I'm sure a bird of that species Have seen insects and leaves fall on top of the water and fish follow.
But that bird pushed the "bait" out to get wind driven so the fish would come up. That is awesome.

I immediately go into that area and observe if other birds of that species besides that individual do this.

JoeChalupa
07-26-2015, 11:11 AM
Well then fuck off back to Mexico? Despite a all your bitching and gripes for some reason you choose to be here. Could it be that despite it all you're lucky as hell to get to live here and take part in something that your ancestors didn't help build? Hispanics have it infinite times better here than they do in their own countries, FACT.

I am not bitching, just stating facts from personal experience. My parents and I were all born here so STFU. My ancestors helped put food on your tables through long hours working in the fields for chump change, lived in shacks, no indoor plumbing, and never bitched about it and were thankfull for the opportunities they did have. Both never got past the 6th grade and my mom would cry at night because she so wanted to be educated. She was in her 50's and was taking reading and writing tutorial classes. She never got her GED but tried.
Believe me when I say that I wake up every single day and thank God that I live in the best country in the world. But I'm also not stupid enough to believe it and its people are perfect. Nor do I feel I am inferior to you or anyone else for that matter.

pgardn
07-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Chump I gotta know, or winehole.

And then I need to know how to follow a gif which I will figure out.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:13 AM
you just earned yourself a placeWhat place?

Speak up. Don't be a pussy.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 11:15 AM
Nah, David.

You're pretty stupid.

Deal with it.
Said no one ever.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:15 AM
Where is that gif you loled at?

That is freeking awesome, not only because it's appropriate, but because of what that bird did.
He used bait. I'm sure a bird of that species Have seen insects and leaves fall on top of the water and fish follow.
But that bird pushed the "bait" out to get wind driven so the fish would come up. That is awesome.

I immediately go into that area and observe if other birds of that species besides that individual do this.It's a green heron. Not all of them do this. Maybe the notes on the tumblr page mention where they do.

https://www.tumblr.com/search/gif%20bait

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:16 AM
I am not bitching, just stating facts from personal experience. My parents and I were all born here so STFU. My ancestors helped put food on your tables through long hours working in the fields for chump change, lived in shacks, no indoor plumbing, and never bitched about it and were thankfull for the opportunities they did have. Both never got past the 6th grade and my mom would cry at night because she so wanted to be educated. She was in her 50's and was taking reading and writing tutorial classes. She never got her GED but tried.
Believe me when I say that I wake up every single day and thank God that I live in the best country in the world. But I'm also not stupid enough to believe it and its people are perfect. Nor do I feel I am inferior to you or anyone else for that matter.

i think you should just stick to the being grateful part and stop the bitching. guests aren't supposed to gripe or complain.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:16 AM
Said no one ever.I'm sure many people think you are stupid.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:17 AM
It's a green heron. Not all of them do this. Maybe the notes on the tumblr page mention where they do.

it's evolution at work. some day that bird's offspring will build an advanced bird society and uncivilized crows and sparrows will try to come and crash it. hopefully the heron is smarter than to allow that to happen.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:19 AM
it's evolution at work. some day that bird's offspring will build an advanced bird society and uncivilized crows and sparrows will try to come and crash it. hopefully the heron is smarter than to allow that to happen.What list did you put me on, tough guy?

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 11:19 AM
corvids are wickedly smart. lol uncivilized crows.

JoeTait75
07-26-2015, 11:20 AM
Not your color.

If you do the grunt work and you have the numbers, why shouldn't you be privileged? I'd say the same for, say, Hispanics in the Southwest: if they're the ones showing up, if they're the ones doing the shit work and if they have the weight of numbers, more power to them.

spursncowboys
Aren't you a white woman?

ChumpDumper
Aren't you a white woman?Aren't you?

m>s
Aren't you a white woman?
he's a jewish sissyboy and a shill for the JIDF look it up

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:21 AM
he's a jewish sissyboy and a shill for the JIDF look it upLook it up where?

What list am I on, tough guy?

spursncowboys
07-26-2015, 11:22 AM
boltons are wickedly smart. lol uncivilized crows.fixed

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 11:22 AM
If you do the grunt work and you have the numbers, why shouldn't you be privileged? I'd say the same for, say, Hispanics in the Southwest: if they're the ones showing up, if they're the ones doing the shit work and if they have the weight of numbers, more power to them.the majority rules, fuck everyone else?

JoeTait75
07-26-2015, 11:24 AM
the majority rules, fuck everyone else?

You say it like it isn't the way of the world. Does your ass bleed for South African whites or Zimbabwean whites or the French colonists in Algeria?

pgardn
07-26-2015, 11:24 AM
It's a green heron. Not all of them do this. Maybe the notes on the tumblr page mention where they do.

The Green Heron (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Heron)(Butorides virescens) is a small heron of North and Central America. The Green Heron lurks near the edge of the water and feeds on fish most of the time. What makes the Green Heron unique is his tool-using (http://www.birds.com/blog/breakthrough-in-understanding-bird-intelligence/) fishing method. The heron will use bait to lure the fish close enough for him to strike. Bait such as twigs, insects, feathers, earthworms, even cigarette buds are dropped into the water, where the Green Heron waits patiently and motionless for his catch. This skill is even more intriguing when you realize that not all Green Heron actually hunt this way; the species has a wide geographic distribution, but bait-fishing only pops up in a few places.

AWESOME.

Would love to see if the young catch on by staying close to the adults or just other adult birds in that area.

spursncowboys
07-26-2015, 11:25 AM
the majority rules, fuck everyone else? So you think San Antonio (with majority hispanic) should have affirmative action hiring procedures for hispanics? Even entry level or 'no skills required' jobs?

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Look it up where?

What list am I on, tough guy?
LOL you just tattled on yourself

pgardn
07-26-2015, 11:26 AM
You say it like it isn't the way of the world. Does your ass bleed for South African whites?

Have you read our FREAKIN CONSTITUTION?

In every genuine democracy today, majority rule is both endorsed and limited by the supreme law of the constitution, which protects the rights of individuals. Tyranny by minority over the majority is barred, but so is tyranny of the majority against minorities.

ChumpDumper
LOL you just tattled on yourselfLook it up where?

You said you put me on a list. What list, tough guy?

LOL you're pussing out again.

m>s
So you think San Antonio (with majority hispanic) should have affirmative action hiring procedures for hispanics? Even entry level or 'no skills required' jobs?
diversity means chasing down the last white person. you really think affirmative action will go our way once we are the minority? wake up, friend. the struggle is now.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Look it up where?

You said you put me on a list. What list, tough guy?
lol david is confused

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:27 AM
lol david is confusedLOL m<s is pussing out again.

Go hug your imaginary child.

spursncowboys
07-26-2015, 11:28 AM
diversity means chasing down the last white person. you really think affirmative action will go our way once we are the minority? wake up, friend. the struggle is now.
I'm not saying it'll ever go to whites. I'm just saying it shouldn't be used.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:29 AM
LOL m<s is pussing out again.

Go hug your imaginary child.
go fuck your imaginary dick

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:30 AM
I'm not saying it'll ever go to whites. I'm just saying it shouldn't be used.
yes there should be no affirmative action, merit based is the only thing that ever made sense

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:30 AM
go fuck your imaginary dicklol m<s is pissed at his impotence

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:31 AM
lel chump is talking out of his gaping ass again. what's the matter kike, the JIDF dig get your jimmies rustled?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140215035349/creepypasta/images/6/6b/That_really_rustled_my_jimmies.jpg

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 11:32 AM
You say it like it isn't the way of the world. Does your ass bleed for South African whites or Zimbabwean whites or the French colonists in Algeria?not at all. should it? does yours?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:33 AM
lel chump is talking out of his gaping ass again. what's the matter kike, the JIDF dig get your jimmies rustled?No, your desperation makes me laugh.

You're the one who brought up lists before anything else. Once I called you out you shit your pants again.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:34 AM
No, your desperation makes me laugh.

You're the one who brought up lists before anything else. Once I called you out you shit your pants again.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9KSxxWB_PdVVTxdEa9NJEzA-n_XxziA5qXUjA09mVU6R_oHZTNg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:35 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9KSxxWB_PdVVTxdEa9NJEzA-n_XxziA5qXUjA09mVU6R_oHZTNglol I broke m<s.

This is all he can do.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:35 AM
lol I broke m<s.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/MvS6aL7FX0Iz6/200_s.gif

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:36 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/MvS6aL7FX0Iz6/200_s.gifVery SA210-esque tbh.

It's just too easy.

Post another one.

m>s
Very SA210-esque tbh.

It's just too easy.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4137641-lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpg

Winehole23
(seconds what pgardn just said)

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:37 AM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4137641-lets-get-ready-to-rustle.jpglol broke m<s

Keep up det google image search!

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:37 AM
lol broke m<s

Keep up det google image search!
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRGljWjWhdEmX7_omcPqBmsBSsiAEMY zdFYfaBaCmSg_exXbIPow

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:39 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRGljWjWhdEmX7_omcPqBmsBSsiAEMY zdFYfaBaCmSg_exXbIPowm<s will do this all day, neglecting his imaginary family.

lol

Post another one. You sure as hell won't post anything you were called out on, tough guy.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:39 AM
http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/561342/resized_gorira-munch-meme-generator-i-m-gonna-rustle-your-jimmies-whether-you-like-it-or-not-f7241c.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:40 AM
http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/561342/resized_gorira-munch-meme-generator-i-m-gonna-rustle-your-jimmies-whether-you-like-it-or-not-f7241c.jpgThat's telling me.

Post another. Show us how tough you are when you are called out.

:cry Help me Google image search! :cry

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:41 AM
tee, hee

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:43 AM
tee, heeSo, for the record -- you're just trying to bury the fact that you got called out and instantly transformed into a giant vagina.

lol tough guy

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:44 AM
So, for the record -- you're just trying to bury the fact that you got called out and instantly transformed into a giant vagina.

lol tough guy
http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Let+the+jimmies+rustle+through+you+_cdff849401b972 90cc5c5b9b45d783e5.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:45 AM
you just earned yourself a placeWhat place, tough guy?

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:46 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/370/783/9cc.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:46 AM
you just earned yourself a place What place, tough guy?

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:47 AM
What place, tough guy?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7M92IRcJ4Y0/UunDmcFKbQI/AAAAAAAARRw/jmXaZ1GfUC4/s640/Some+Men+Rustle.jpeg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:47 AM

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:49 AM
http://static.tumblr.com/5c89afeff442b08607df6b8b5c608123/jjc7fcy/Lzjmkkcn4/tumblr_static_good-luck-i_2527m-behind-7-jimmies-jimmy-fungus-sidebar_1_.png

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:50 AM

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:50 AM
What place, tough guy?
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/586/058/ef1.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:52 AM

Wow, I really struck a nerve today with the imaginary family talk.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:52 AM
http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/did-someone-rustle-your-jimmies--300x225.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:53 AM
Keep going, tough guy.

You'll bury your shame yet!

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:54 AM
Keep going, tough guy.

You'll bury your shame yet!
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9B3u_qwF130P6ZnnqwM2vIPfc4-_I7mD7dzGgcwdogCrIKoYk

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:55 AM
Keep digging. You're making a fine example for the imaginary children you are currently neglecting on Sunday morning.

All because I made you mad.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:56 AM
Keep digging. You're making a fine example for the imaginary children you are currently neglecting on Sunday morning.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/bd/bdb19a9d2d513e7e909517b879848860638d40fd3d9978a7f2 a341ba35926a69.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:57 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/bd/bdb19a9d2d513e7e909517b879848860638d40fd3d9978a7f2 a341ba35926a69.jpgIt didn't even take that much to make you have this meltdown.

Keep melting though.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:57 AM
It didn't even take that much to make you have this meltdown.
http://40.media.tumblr.com/31add8cef1bfdc585b062007a6ce13da/tumblr_mfdu2hHVAf1qksk74o1_500.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 11:58 AM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/31add8cef1bfdc585b062007a6ce13da/tumblr_mfdu2hHVAf1qksk74o1_500.jpgKeep melting.

Do anything you can. That's telling us.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:58 AM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/3557366+_06f43b5331c8fa5bd9a7274001f8ad2d.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 12:00 PM
Is this the worst neo-nazis can do?

memeflood?

lol you guys are even more impotent than I thought.

m>s
07-26-2015, 12:00 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/38/3852f91c0cc3aeb26e5c3dde7808ad90ba1c782ad05ef6309e ee95af0ee18d28.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Now I just want to see how long he does this.

He certainly got shut down about his lists and children.

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 12:14 PM
So you think San Antonio (with majority hispanic) should have affirmative action hiring procedures for hispanics? Even entry level or 'no skills required' jobs?I was trying to draw out JT75 on majority rule. I wasn't making a point for myself. I'm not sure what you're asking. Also, not sure how my previous question relates to it.

Are you trying to say that affirmative action is unnecessary and racial superiority cannot exist, wherever nonwhites are the majority of the population?

(shrugs)

Maybe if you go ahead and make your own point, it'll be easier for me to respond. I don't know what you are asking, SNC.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 12:17 PM
If we as a nation hadn't fucked up so badly with discrimination in the past, there would be no need for affirmative action now. Conservatives should be happy they have it -- how else could Clarence Thomas make it to the Supreme Court?

Wilt Chamberlain
07-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Now I just want to see how long he does this.

He certainly got shut down about his lists and children.

Reverse psychology works every time. .

JoeChalupa
07-26-2015, 12:52 PM
i think you should just stick to the being grateful part and stop the bitching. guests aren't supposed to gripe or complain.

Unless you are a Native American, you too are a guest.

Winehole23
07-26-2015, 01:20 PM
ABORIGINES (http://www.thedevilsdictionary.com/?a=#ABOR_), n. [1.] Persons of little worth found cumbering the soil of a newly discovered country. They soon cease to cumber; they fertilize. [2.] Considerate persons who will not trouble the lexicographer of the future to describe them.

m>s
07-26-2015, 01:41 PM
Unless you are a Native American, you too are a guest.
No joe, my Anglo ancestors sailed here to a land with no laws, countries, property rights or ownership and built this country from the ground up starting from a little colony. We laid the framework of the constitution and shed blood for our independence. That's the difference between me and you. If not for us then there wouldn't be an America for you to flee to for a better life.

m>s
07-26-2015, 01:43 PM
If we as a nation hadn't fucked up so badly with discrimination in the past, there would be no need for affirmative action now. Conservatives should be happy they have it -- how else could Clarence Thomas make it to the Supreme Court?
Heres the problem with white guilt, no one here was alive then to carry out those things so essentially I'm paying reparations just because I'm white. Just like how they were treated just because they were black. Two wrongs don't make a right etc.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Heres the problem with white guilt, no one here was alive then to carry out those things so essentially I'm paying reparations just because I'm white. Just like how they were treated just because they were black. Two wrongs don't make a right etc.You weren't here when the country was founded or property rights established, but you are quick to suck off them teats.

Either the past counts or it doesn't. Make up your mind.

m>s
07-26-2015, 01:47 PM
You weren't here when the country was founded or property rights established, but you are quick to suck off them teats.

Either the past counts or it doesn't. Make up your mind.
I'm talking about what we did do, not whining about what we didn't do or could have done better. Blacks are free to leave this Anglo colony if they feel they aren't being treated fairly and can go better elsewhere.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 01:49 PM
I'm talking about what we did doAs am I.

m>s
07-26-2015, 01:50 PM
As am I.
Well to be fair blacks do have more of a right here than Mexicans, however if they can't suck it up and get over 200 years ago they should go.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 01:52 PM
Well to be fair blacks do have more of a right here than Mexicans, however if they can't suck it up and get over 200 years ago they should go.Or stay and try to change things. You can't stop them.

m>s
07-26-2015, 01:53 PM
We can and will and do

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 02:53 PM
We can and will and doNot a chance. You won't even try.

m>s
07-26-2015, 02:59 PM
so then what stops them from accomplishing their goals then? if not us, then we must be equal or they tripped over their own feet on the way to the finish line. can't have it both ways.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 03:01 PM
so then what stops them from accomplishing their goals then? if not us, then we must be equal or they tripped over their own feet on the way to the finish line. can't have it both ways.Whatever it is, it's not you.

m>s
07-26-2015, 03:34 PM
Whatever it is, it's not you.

http://orig08.deviantart.net/6032/f/2012/292/3/0/percy_s_jimmies_got_rustled_by_atalonbyanyothernam e-d5iaxoj.png

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 03:35 PM
lol m<s still can't live down his pussing out.

Pussy will do this all day.

m>s
07-26-2015, 03:51 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F-vGJbeNSE8/U-KsjPPF8RI/AAAAAAAAUIc/JWn9Yf4kmJI/s1600/Buddah+Rustle.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 03:56 PM
Just another Sunday with his kids for m<s.

lol

m>s
07-26-2015, 04:05 PM
http://roadtoepic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Rustled-Jimmies.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 04:08 PM
Yep, just a Sunday spent with your whole family -- wife and kids -- right, m<s?

m>s
07-26-2015, 04:14 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/400/786/73a.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 04:17 PM
You have certainly evolved beyond the need for real life relationships.

:cry Muh wife an kids! :cry

JoeChalupa
07-26-2015, 04:18 PM
No joe, my Anglo ancestors sailed here to a land with no laws, countries, property rights or ownership and built this country from the ground up starting from a little colony. We laid the framework of the constitution and shed blood for our independence. That's the difference between me and you. If not for us then there wouldn't be an America for you to flee to for a better life.

You idiot. Native Americans lived by their laws and your ancestors, whom you probably have no idea who they were, fled here and would have perished had it not been the aid given them. Again, you come from immigrants. And Mexico was once part of of what is now the USA. Those are my ancestors. Already here. Try again.

m>s
07-26-2015, 04:20 PM
You idiot. Native Americans lived by their laws and your ancestors, whom you probably have no idea who they were, fled here and would have perished had it not been the aid given them. Again, you come from immigrants. And Mexico was once part of of what is now the USA. Those are my ancestors. Already here. Try again.mexico was part of the USA, link?

SupremeGuy
07-26-2015, 04:49 PM
Holy shit, do david or the cuck ever fucking walk away from their computer? :lol

JohnnyMarzetti
07-26-2015, 04:54 PM
http://d.justpo.st/media/images/2015/07/25/when-europe-sent-their-people-they-didnt-send-their-best-they-sent-killers-rapist-and-people-with-disease-1437881642.jpg

m>s
07-26-2015, 04:56 PM
Holy shit, do david or the cuck ever fucking walk away from their computer? :lol
Yeah he's quick to play the family card but we know Blake has a daughter and is here 24/7 but cuck senior has no problem with that, I post a few images on the go and he's over there foaming at the mouth. In fact blakes obsession with spurstalk is why his wife left and chumps is why he's pushing 40 and still single. Chicks don't really dig geeky pasty shills who never leave the apartment I guess?

m>s
07-26-2015, 04:56 PM
http://d.justpo.st/media/images/2015/07/25/when-europe-sent-their-people-they-didnt-send-their-best-they-sent-killers-rapist-and-people-with-disease-1437881642.jpg
Lmao natives were already doing plenty of killing and raping and if they had any clue about science they would have used germ warfare on eachother

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 04:57 PM
Yeah he's quick to play the family card but we know Blake has a daughter and is here 24/7 but cuck senior has no problem with that, I post a few images on the go and he's over there foaming at the mouth. In fact blakes obsession with spurstalk is why his wife left and chumps is why he's pushing 40 and still single. Chicks don't really dig geeky pasty shills who never leave the apartment I guess?You've been posting here all day.

What about your :cry family :cry?

m>s
07-26-2015, 04:58 PM
Off and on chump off and on, I've also gotten a lot of things done. I really don't have to answer to you you're not my father mr cuck senior go chastise Blake about his forum time.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 04:59 PM
Off and on chump off and on, I've also gotten a lot of things done. I really don't have to answer to you you're not my father mr cuck senior go chastise Blake about his forum time.I've also gotten a lot of things done. Still am.

I understand you don't have a family; I just wonder why you felt the need to make one up for ST cred.

m>s
07-26-2015, 05:04 PM
I've also gotten a lot of things done. Still am.

I understand you don't have a family; I just wonder why you felt the need to make one up for ST cred.
http://i.imgur.com/vt7yc1x.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 05:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vt7yc1x.jpgYour family photos.

m>s
07-26-2015, 05:19 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/301/544/2da.jpg

Ignignokt
07-26-2015, 05:21 PM
David Fotogrovski de Los Toros III getting globs of fecal ruffage per par.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 05:22 PM
David getting BTFO by memes alone.

JoeChalupa
07-26-2015, 05:31 PM
mexico was part of the USA, link?

You really don't know your history do you? Everyone knows that fact.

m>s
07-26-2015, 05:34 PM
You'll have to elaborate Because that makes no sense, Mexico was always it's own country they didnt ever fight the USA for independence

Ignignokt
07-26-2015, 05:36 PM

Mexico is a construct by the white spanish aristocratic class to subjugate the indigenous. You went from building pyramids and aquaducts, contracting small pox to swimming across the Rio grande to construct rooftops and contract a greasy tejano mullet and diabetes, go fuck yourself.

SupremeGuy
07-26-2015, 05:37 PM
http://d.justpo.st/media/images/2015/07/25/when-europe-sent-their-people-they-didnt-send-their-best-they-sent-killers-rapist-and-people-with-disease-1437881642.jpghttp://www.lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

Ignignokt
07-26-2015, 05:39 PM
Mexico is a construct by the white spanish aristocratic class to subjugate the indigenous. You went from building pyramids and aquaducts, contracting small pox to swimming across the Rio grade to construct rooftops and contract a greasy tejano mullet and diabetes, go fuck yourself.

JohnnyMarzetti
07-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Blinded by the white side of life is what I'm seeing.

JoeChalupa
07-26-2015, 05:45 PM
Mexico is a construct by the white spanish aristocratic class to subjugate the indigenous. You went from building pyramids and aquaducts, contracting small pox to swimming across the Rio grande to construct rooftops and contract a greasy tejano mullet and diabetes, go fuck yourself.

Easy, igotnocock, History sucks when it hits you in the face. Your so called ancestors crossed a damn ocean.

m>s
07-26-2015, 05:49 PM
Easy, igotnocock, History sucks when it hits you in the face. Your so called ancestors crossed a damn ocean.
And? What was here? Everything that drew you here was BUILT by them.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 06:11 PM
lol the ChumpDumper victim support group is having a meeting here.

Poor lil fellas.

SupremeGuy
07-26-2015, 06:19 PM
lol the ChumpDumper victim support group is having a meeting here.

Poor lil fellas.Were you on here all night, david? Get some rest. :toast

SupremeGuy
07-26-2015, 06:33 PM
Easy, igotnocock, History sucks when it hits you in the face. Your so called ancestors crossed a damn ocean.Our origin is in North East Africa/Middle East. From there, all of our ancestors migrated. Are you seriously comparing the migration patterns of early humans to illegal immigration?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 06:48 PM
Were you on here all night, david?No, David. :toast

m>s
07-26-2015, 07:04 PM
Our origin is in North East Africa/Middle East. From there, all of our ancestors migrated. Are you seriously comparing the migration patterns of early humans to illegal immigration?
he's a deluded leftist, you're liable to break him making him think about facts like this

JoeChalupa
07-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Our origin is in North East Africa/Middle East. From there, all of our ancestors migrated. Are you seriously comparing the migration patterns of early humans to illegal immigration?

Immigration is immigration, legal or not, Columbus planting a flag didn't make it legal immigration. Nor does Plymouth rock. Conquering a people doesn't make it legal immigration. Borders are man made. The world belongs to humanity. KUMBA YA!

m>s
07-26-2015, 07:09 PM
Immigration is immigration, legal or not, Columbus planting a flag didn't make it legal immigration. Nor does Plymouth rock. Conquering a people doesn't make it legal immigration. Borders are man made. The world belongs to humanity. KUMBA YA!
might makes right

HI-FI
07-26-2015, 07:59 PM

:lol the goods

HI-FI
07-26-2015, 08:29 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7M92IRcJ4Y0/UunDmcFKbQI/AAAAAAAARRw/jmXaZ1GfUC4/s640/Some+Men+Rustle.jpeg
:lol

No, they'll never leave or take a long break from ST. David even said he has avatars and sigs turned off iirc, shows how much he hates this place. I bet Cuck hates it too, but shilling pays the bills so you do what you gotta do.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 08:36 PM
:lol

No, they'll never leave or take a long break from ST. David even said he has avatars and sigs turned off iirc, shows how much he hates this place. How does having sigs and avatars off show that one hates a message board?

HI-FI
07-26-2015, 08:59 PM
How does having sigs and avatars off show that one hates a message board?
imo, sigs and avatars are a way to get to know posters better, what the community is like etc... I could see how if someone was only here to push an agenda that they'd be sick of looking at it.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 09:02 PM
imo, sigs and avatars are a way to get to know posters better, what the community is like etc... I could see how if someone was only here to push an agenda that they'd be sick of looking at it.I know what the community is like. I've been here since the beginning.

I know posters from what they post.

I can see how someone with an agenda would remember that information for years and try to use it against someone who pissed him off, but it's a pretty weak attempt.

Oh, Gee!!
07-27-2015, 08:56 AM
No dude you sure as hell ain't Protestant with your homosexuality and hating of Christians

No dude you have kike privilege

Pretty ironic you getting after chumpy for hating christians, when you hate Christ himself. I don't get how someone who openly hates Jews can openly profess love for Jesus.

m>s
07-27-2015, 09:00 AM
Pretty ironic you getting after chumpy for hating christians, when you hate Christ himself. I don't get how someone who openly hates Jews can openly profess love for Jesus.
Link to where I hate Jews or Jesus? Don't be ridiculous. Not every Jew is a kike like not every black is a nig nog. The bible warns about those who claim to be Jews but are not.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2015, 09:27 AM
Link to where I hate Jews or Jesus? Don't be ridiculous. Not every Jew is a kike like not every black is a nig nog. The bible warns about those who claim to be Jews but are not.Name some Jews and blacks you like.