PDA

View Full Version : OT: Colin Cowherd Fired By ESPN But Even This Is A Joke....

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 06:11 PM
His contract was already up..they let him go a week early..what a joke...

ESPN radio host Colin Cowherd has been removed from ESPN programming following controversial comments he made on Thursday regarding MLB players from the Dominican Republic.

“Colin Cowherd’s comments over the past two days do not reflect the values of ESPN or our employees. Colin will no longer appear on ESPN," a statement from ESPN read.

Cowherd, who is reportedly leaving ESPN to join Fox Sports after his contract with the network expires this year (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/07/16/colin-cowherd-is-leaving-espn/), also took to Twitter to address his premature departure.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 06:12 PM

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 06:15 PM

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 06:21 PM
They shoulda fired his weird looking ass a long time ago for all the hit pieces on Kobe

HemisfairArena
07-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Its a sad day when fact gets you fired,,,he said Dominicans are generally uneducated and the country ranks in the bottom 10%-20% of education in the world,,,

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 06:33 PM
Its a sad day when fact gets you fired,,,he said Dominicans are generally uneducated and the country ranks in the bottom 10%-20% of education in the world,,,

It's all about the presentation....for example if you tell a girl hey I got a big dick...chances are she will walk away...ok thats not a good example let me think of sonething else cuz that works for me 95% of the time..

Reck
07-24-2015, 06:37 PM

And where do you got those from?

Oh wait...from out of your ass.

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 06:52 PM
they need to move my nigga bomani into his slothttp://i61.tinypic.com/nnphr8.png

HemisfairArena
07-24-2015, 07:00 PM
And where do you got those from?

Oh wait...from out of your ass.

Why do you keep thinking about a man's ass?

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 07:02 PM
they need to move my nigga bomani into his slothttp://i61.tinypic.com/nnphr8.png

Tell me bout it man....I feel bad that he's on that show with that Mexican and his lame dad...Bomani looks frustrated than a muthafuca

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Tell me bout it man....I feel bad that he's on that show with that Mexican and his lame dad...Bomani looks frustrated than a muthafuca

bomani is the realest nigga on espn. you need to follow him on twitter. he stay making frost kings angry.

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 07:10 PM
bomani is the realest nigga on espn. you need to follow him on twitter. he stay making frost kings angry.

Imma check it out out..but I dont do twitter...cant have these ho's fighting over me...its bad enough with face book :lol

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 07:11 PM

:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2015, 07:13 PM
^ lol

SupremeGuy
07-24-2015, 07:16 PM
Its a sad day when fact gets you fired,,,he said Dominicans are generally uneducated and the country ranks in the bottom 10%-20% of education in the world,,,The left HATES facts/stats when it comes to dark-skinned people, tbh. They would rather focus on empty rhetoric and call everyone a racist.

Infinite_limit
07-24-2015, 07:20 PM
Crusade against the Light Skinned continues!

SupremeGuy
07-24-2015, 07:21 PM
they need to move my nigga bomani into his slothttp://i61.tinypic.com/nnphr8.pngThey might as well. They've been pushing black commentators hard lately; hell, they even have female black commentators. It's probably why they've lost so many viewers in the last two years. I really wish they'd find more black commentators like JA Adande and Michael Smith than idiots like SAS, Bomani, and Blackistone. Those faggots literally side with the "black" point of view on every fucking story. :lol It's just kind of weird now.

Reck
07-24-2015, 07:26 PM
Why do you keep thinking about a man's ass?

Fuck are you talking about fag?

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 07:27 PM
same thing i been saying, bomani.

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 07:27 PM
They might as well. They've been pushing black commentators hard lately; hell, they even have female black commentators. It's probably why they've lost so many viewers in the last two years. I really wish they'd find more black commentators like JA Adande and Michael Smith than idiots like SAS, Bomani, and Blackistone. Those faggots literally side with the "black" point of view on every fucking story. :lol It's just kind of weird now.

man you are obsessed with race.

SupremeGuy
07-24-2015, 07:40 PM
man you are obsessed with race.That's kind of the topic of this thread. :lol

So you wanted to act like you were responding to my post but not actually say anything huh? Get that weak ghetto shit out of here, tbh.

Thread
07-24-2015, 07:42 PM
And what's so regrettable is that Wednesday when he returned after several days off he was proud and rightfully so that ESPN had permitted him to remain on air even after his departure was assured. I was impressed. The vast lion's share of the time when one separates they're not afforded that honor. Sure, they have a 7 second delay and dump button, but, he has foiled that even in his salad days. Then fucks it up like this.

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 07:45 PM
That's kind of the topic of this thread. :lol

So you wanted to act like you were responding to my post but not actually say anything huh? Get that weak ghetto shit out of here, tbh.

the topic is about being obsessed with race?

i honestly have no idea what your second sentence is supposed to mean. you quoted me first and responded with a post full of whine and feelings about espn losing viewers because its too black and they always take the black pov:cry

its obvious you have a lot you want to get off ya chest since cowherd got the axe. let it out fam. i'm all ears.

SupremeGuy
07-24-2015, 07:48 PM
the topic is about being obsessed with race?

i honestly have no idea what your second sentence is supposed to mean. you quoted me first and responded with a post full of whine and feelings about espn losing viewers because its too black and they always take the black pov:cry

its obvious you have a lot you want to get off ya chest since cowherd got the axe. let it out fam. i'm all ears.This thread is about race, are you too stupid to understand that? Honest question, trill.

Trill Clinton
07-24-2015, 07:51 PM
This thread is about race, are you too stupid to understand that? Honest question, trill.

i know its about race. i said you were obsessed with race. do you agree with me?

SupremeGuy
07-24-2015, 08:21 PM
i know its about race. i said you were obsessed with race. do you agree with me?You reached that conclusion by me talking about race in a thread where the subject is race?

Thread
07-24-2015, 09:58 PM
It is nice to see Media have the light turned on them. + it's not okay for him to work for ESPN any longer, but, it's okay to hop over to Fox with a clean slate.:lolI love it.

07-24-2015, 10:09 PM
It is nice to see Media have the light turned on them. + it's not okay for him to work for ESPN any longer, but, it's okay to hop over to Fox with a clean slate.:lolI love it.
I'll just bet you do.

vy65
07-24-2015, 10:27 PM
man you are obsessed with race.

Oh boy

jag
07-24-2015, 11:36 PM

No, that's not what he alluded to. Access to quality education =/= lack of aptitude. That's what he was implying.

Not to mention his entire premise regarding baseball was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard from him. Which is saying something.

HemisfairArena
07-24-2015, 11:41 PM
No, that's not what he alluded to. Access to quality education =/= lack of aptitude. Which is what he was implying.

Not to mention his entire premise regarding baseball was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard from him. Which is saying something.

I see that side,,,I get it but he also had a very valid point that only 4% of all MLB players and managers have a college degree,,,thats where he was going with it but everyone is thin skinned and sensitive now,,,fuck it,,,

LakerHater
07-24-2015, 11:43 PM
Not the first time this guy has said something controversial!

...but, ESPiN has a double standard when Steven A Smith can say & be racist!

SupremeGuy
07-24-2015, 11:46 PM

...but, ESPiN has a double standard when Steven A Smith can say & be racist!Black people can't be racist :cry

jag
07-25-2015, 12:17 AM
I see that side,,,I get it but he also had a very valid point that only 4% of all MLB players and managers have a college degree,,,thats where he was going with it but everyone is thin skinned and sensitive now,,,fuck it,,,

So what the hell does that have to do with Dominicans? The game is so simple that even Dominicans can figure it out...well over 85% of mlb players are from the US. So what is he even talking about?

The reason so few mlb players have degrees is because collegiate baseball isn't necessary for the development of top quality players. The minor leagues can handle that. It's also something you see in European soccer. You don't find that in other American sports, which rely on the collegiate system.

There basically isn't anything he said that makes the least bit of sense. Other than that the Dominican Republic has shit schools. Which has nothing to do with baseball. Maybe Dominicans are not only poor and uneducated, but also innately stupid. Could be true. I don't know, and I honestly don't care. I think most of the people taking offense are doing so because they don't like cowherd. The guy is a hack, and I've never heard a "theory" of his that couldn't be picked apart by someone with the reasoning ability of a child. He caters to the same crowd that tunes into skip bayless for entertainment.

m>s
07-25-2015, 12:21 AM
No, that's not what he alluded to. Access to quality education =/= lack of aptitude. That's what he was implying.

Not to mention his entire premise regarding baseball was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard from him. Which is saying something.but it's true, some people are naturally dumber than others. Why does that hurt so many feelings? It's just life

jag
07-25-2015, 12:22 AM
but it's true, some people are naturally dumber than others. Why does that hurt so many feelings? It's just life

Yes. So what the fuck does that have to do with baseball?

jag
07-25-2015, 12:24 AM
It's the top sport in Japan. Why no implications about baseball being a "smart" sport then?

m>s
07-25-2015, 12:27 AM
It's the top sport in Japan. Why no implications about baseball being a "smart" sport then?
I don't think it is a "smart sport" just because the Japanese like playing it, there's work and then here's leisure. Japan has proven their worth I doubt they would get offended.

Twisted_Dawg
07-25-2015, 06:10 AM
It's all about the presentation....for example if you tell a girl hey I got a big wallet...chances are she will blow you...ok thats a good example, I can't think of something else cuz this works for me 95% of the time..

FIFY

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 07:09 AM
FIFY

:lol

Trill Clinton
07-25-2015, 07:34 AM

...but, ESPiN has a double standard when Steven A Smith can say & be racist!

who is stephen a racist to?http://i61.tinypic.com/1zm1ny0.png

he hates niggas and doesn't hesitate to lecture blacks.

http://i.minus.com/ibhGRghAQACY9J.gif

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 07:41 AM
who is stephen a racist to?http://i61.tinypic.com/1zm1ny0.png

he hates niggas and doesn't hesitate to lecture blacks.

Trill my niccga ignore these simple minded white boys... anytime a brotha is smart, strong, opinionated, confident, and got swagger they call it racism....same shit they do with me..they say Kool is so smart he owns us all the time with his wit their is no way he can be black....with white boys they call it confidence with us they call it arrogance...and like liberal white people will tell you when white people call us arrogant its a jealous code word for nigga

pgardn
07-25-2015, 07:59 AM
He was on his way to Fox before this incident. In the same segment he said baseball players as a whole are not smart. The guy is paid to ruffle feathers just like Screaming A Smith. Smith once said that any self respecting black man roots for Mike Tyson over Evander Holyfield before their first fight. Smith laughed at the thought Tiago Splitter could be an NBA player (clearly colored based in this viewers opinion)

Get off the high horse. Cowherd is paid to entertain and part of his gig is to call out spoiled uneducated athletes because a large segment of his listeners crave it.

pgardn
07-25-2015, 08:02 AM
Trill my niccga ignore these simple minded white boys... anytime a brotha is smart, strong, opinionated, confident, and got swagger they call it racism....same shit they do with me..they say Kool is so smart he owns us all the time with his wit their is no way he can be black....with white boys they call it confidence with us they call it arrogance...and like liberal white people will tell you when white people call us arrogant its a jealous code word for nigga

You are being led around like a dog. This is entertainment. Race baiting is entertainment. Keep chasing your tail as this is exactly what your function on this board is along with the anatomy of the penis and anus which you seem completely fixated on.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 08:25 AM
You are being led around like a dog. This is entertainment. Race baiting is entertainment. Keep chasing your tail as this is exactly what your function on this board is along with the anatomy of the penis and anus which you seem completely fixated on.

Naah bruski.... I control the show..belee dat :lol

Thread
07-25-2015, 10:36 AM
He was on his way to Fox before this incident. In the same segment he said baseball players as a whole are not smart. The guy is paid to ruffle feathers just like Screaming A Smith. Smith once said that any self respecting black man roots for Mike Tyson over Evander Holyfield before their first fight. Smith laughed at the thought Tiago Splitter could be an NBA player (clearly colored based in this viewers opinion)

Get off the high horse. Cowherd is paid to entertain and part of his gig is to call out spoiled uneducated athletes because a large segment of his listeners crave it.

Don't worry yourself, pg, he won't have to pay. He fucked up though. He was a big shot before Thursday. Before Thursday he knew. After Thursday now he knows. After Thursday? No more big shot.

He's been touched.

jag
07-25-2015, 10:44 AM
I don't think it is a "smart sport" just because the Japanese like playing it, there's work and then here's leisure. Japan has proven their worth I doubt they would get offended.

Of course that's an unreasonable conclusion to draw. That was my point. You can't call a sport "smart" or dumb" based on the countries who excel at the sport.

Thread
07-25-2015, 10:45 AM
He was so jazzed by his new deal at Fox and his settlement there in Los Angeles that he let go of the wheel for about 30 seconds. That's all it takes on a live mic, in this country. Talkin' a mile a minute you must keep holt of the wheel---both hands---10 & 2 o'clock. He didn't. Comes back Friday with the intent of makin' good,,,talkin' mile a minute and damned if he don't let go again. LOL. Let's be frank, he didn't want to rehabilitate yesterday. He wanted to get away with Thursday, to get back to immaculate status, so, he brazened it out in rapt hopes of getting away with it. No. He crashed into an abutment there in LA. Bristol called across afterward and made him apologize digitally.

It can get away from one so quick.