PDA

View Full Version : OT: Open Up The Border And Let Them All In

Biernutz
07-25-2015, 01:06 AM
New Illegal Alien Wave Sweeps Texas and no one in the White House cares...

From October 2008 to April 2014, Texas State Troopers identified a total 177,588 criminal alien defendants booked into Texas county jails.

These numbers are staggering. And this is just Texas. That total doesn’t include New Mexico, Arizona and California. Not only has the crime rate skyrocketed due to the open border policy on illegal immigration, they are being arrested and then let go to commit even more crimes. These statistics only show those that have been arrested previously and fingerprinted. Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrant criminals are now roaming out streets raping, robbing and murdering American citizens and we arrest them, turn them loose and that gives them a do-over. This is why gun sales are at record levels. 3,000 murders in six years? And that number has got to be increased this year because of the massive influx of illegal aliens, not to mention Obama’s refugee resettlement's. Is this the change Obama promised?

http://Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/breaking-horrific-new-illegal-alien-wave-sweeps-texas-video/

m>s
07-25-2015, 01:09 AM
Our country has been fucking hijacked by the same kikes who conspired against you Germany, what did you expect?

Biernutz
07-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Our country has been fucking hijacked by the same kikes who conspired against you Germany, what did you expect?

All this Jew hate by the democrats...I don't understand it....Hollywood is run by the Jews and they give big $$$$$$$$ to
the Democrats..The bankers on wall street give to the Democrats in a big big way. Both of those groups give
little to the Republicans...George Sorros?... All that old school money in New England.

FkLA
07-25-2015, 01:44 AM
Everyone else has their share of bad apples but its shocking that illegal immigrants have them too? Ok. BTW I'm pretty sure the rapists, robbers abd murderes are being put on trial or in less severe cases being deported.

:cry but there's a horde of raping, robbing, murdering illegals running free :cry

Biernutz
07-25-2015, 02:01 AM
Everyone else has their share of bad apples but its shocking that illegal immigrants have them too? Ok. BTW I'm pretty sure the rapists, robbers abd murderes are being put on trial or in less severe cases being deported.

:cry but there's a horde of raping, robbing, murdering illegals running free :cry

What I think is shocking is how we ignore our immigration laws and help illegals in. Calif. has issued 500,000
driver licenses to illegals since January.The Sanctuary Citys...they catch and turn the illegals loose with out
a criminal check, make them sign a paper that they will show up for a legal hearing...LOL...The guy who
killed the woman in San Frisco had been sent back to Mexico 5 times.......Why build a wall because the
White House is making plans to fly them here from Central America. How many gang members have come
across because of the lack of law enforcement. We have enough bad apples here why bring in more?

m>s
07-25-2015, 02:11 AM

Actually they've just flat been let go in cases. Obama is a faggot.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 07:12 AM
New Illegal Alien Wave Sweeps Texas and no one in the White House cares...

From October 2008 to April 2014, Texas State Troopers identified a total 177,588 criminal alien defendants booked into Texas county jails.

These numbers are staggering. And this is just Texas. That total doesn’t include New Mexico, Arizona and California. Not only has the crime rate skyrocketed due to the open border policy on illegal immigration, they are being arrested and then let go to commit even more crimes. These statistics only show those that have been arrested previously and fingerprinted. Hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrant criminals are now roaming out streets raping, robbing and murdering American citizens and we arrest them, turn them loose and that gives them a do-over. This is why gun sales are at record levels. 3,000 murders in six years? And that number has got to be increased this year because of the massive influx of illegal aliens, not to mention Obama’s refugee resettlement's. Is this the change Obama promised?

http://Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/breaking-horrific-new-illegal-alien-wave-sweeps-texas-video/

I'm all for illegal immigration.....we need more Mexicans crossing the border...they help us out and vital to our economy...I have no issues with it...they bring fine food and restaurants...pick fruit, cut grass...build homes..they are ok by me...and if they're lucky they can even cuck the grestest PF to ever play the game :lmao

Mnky
07-25-2015, 12:01 PM
I'm all for illegal immigration.....we need more Mexicans crossing the border...they help us out and vital to our economy...I have no issues with it...they bring fine food and restaurants...pick fruit, cut grass...build homes..they are ok by me...and if they're lucky they can even cuck the grestest PF to ever play the game :lmao
:lol

You had me going for a minute.. you monster.