PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson calls ESPN Dickriders

JohnnyMax
07-25-2015, 08:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq0sHtoqvwM

SPURt
07-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Can someone translate the part about Bruce Jenner? I've listened to it way too many times and can't grab it

Harry Callahan
07-25-2015, 08:45 AM
SJax is speaking the truth about that network.

Enjoy retirement #3.

I wish I could retire at 36 or 37 years old.

FYI - Jackson disagrees with the ESPN network giving a "Courage" award to Bruce "Tranny" Jenner - most people agree with SJ on that.

Aztecfan03
07-25-2015, 08:51 AM
Can someone translate the part about Bruce Jenner? I've listened to it way too many times and can't grab it
i know it's Jenner, but it sounds something like "I don't expect a station to support moo gay bruce genda a courage award"

Roux
07-25-2015, 08:54 AM
So what the fuck is he saying?

SPURt
07-25-2015, 08:56 AM
i know it's Jenner, but it sounds something like "I don't expect a station to support moo gay bruce genda a courage award"
Thanks! He must feel pretty passionate about this to cut off an income stream like ESPN. If they cut ties will Bill Simmons over a F Roger clip, they are surely done with SJax.

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 08:58 AM
Pretty ignorant, tbh..Caitlyn Jenner is absolutely a hero and deserved the recognition she received from ESPN..

Sounds like bitterness and jealousy from an irrelevant ex-player, tbh..

LkrFan
07-25-2015, 09:19 AM
Pretty ignorant, tbh..Caitlyn Jenner is absolutely a hero and deserved the recognition she received from ESPN..

Sounds like bitterness and jealousy from an irrelevant ex-player, tbh..:rollin :lmao :rollin

DJR210
07-25-2015, 09:26 AM
He said "I don't expect a station to support me who gave Bruce Jenner a courage award, so the feeling is mutual, 100"

DJR210
07-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Caitlyn Jenner is absolutely a hero and deserved the recognition she received from ESPN..

:lol Get the fuck out of here, he may be a hero to gays.. you haven't struck me as gay yet..yet

:rollin :lmao :rollin

:lol

mrtxstar
07-25-2015, 09:42 AM
:lol Get the fuck out of here, he may be a hero to gays.. you haven't struck me as gay yet..yet

:lol I don't even get how Jenner is a hero to gays. Jenner isn't gay and has publicly announced his dick will stay intact because he enjoys pussy too much. He is just wearing a dress and makeup. He is brave only in a Corporal Klinger, Mrs. Doubtfire kind of way. Capt'n Jack speaks the truth...FU ESPN!

Chinook
07-25-2015, 09:45 AM

"And I don't expect a station that support me who gave Bruce Jenner a courage award, so the feeling is mutual."

DJR210
07-25-2015, 09:47 AM
I don't even get how Jenner is a hero to gays. Jenner isn't gay and has publicly announced his dick will stay intact because he enjoys pussy too much. He is just wearing a dress and makeup. He is brave only in a Corporal Klinger, Mrs. Doubtfire kind of way. Capt'n Jack speaks the truth...FU ESPN!

They've already linked him to some tranny actor.. Him coming out as gay is just the next step in his journey of bravery

still.focused
07-25-2015, 09:51 AM

Do not forget the names Noah Galloway (lost arm & leg in Iraq & is now a marathon runner)
Nor Lauren Hill (Played NCAA ball while battling & ultimately succumbing to a brain tumor but not before raising like a mil & a half to fight cancer)
Nor the fact that the Jenner PR teams threat to nix her Diane Sawyer interview if she didnt win the the award
Thats not to say the Jenner didnt involve a great deal of courage but pales in comparison to an Army vet that lost 2 fucking limbs
Fact is ESPN is a pretty awful network that force feeds narratives until blue in the face
GSW won the LOB and they did a special on LeBrons season...THE VERY SAME NIGHT
They literally asked Mike Wilbon if he was more happy for the Warriors or more sorry for LeBron. Guess his answer
If that aint dickriding what is?

jeebus
07-25-2015, 09:58 AM
Harlem's new schtick shows promise. Lots of people taking the bait already

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-25-2015, 09:59 AM
Jeez, I seriously wonder how retarded posters have to be to take the bait from such an obvious troll attempt..

Props, Harlem, tbh.. feeding off the retarded

PublicOption
07-25-2015, 10:01 AM
ESPN is a joke. I think Cowherd left because they gave that award to that attention seeking weirdo.

cjw
07-25-2015, 10:19 AM
Courage Award - Michael Sam won last year, but he was still trying to make a team and truly trying to do something nobody else had (not to mention coming off a good year in college).

How about that D3 women's player who died of brain cancer but played anyway?

Or JPP holding onto fireworks for as long as possible before letting go? Kidding on that one.

Or what about Becky being employed by a major sports team?

But no, give it to someone who hasn't been a relevant athlete in 30 years but wants to hold onto the limelight post the split from the Kardashian clan. Good for him/her for doing what he wants, but how is it at all relevant to sports?

Obstructed_View
07-25-2015, 10:52 AM

Heroic would have been if he'd done it in 1977. Instead he waited until after his reality show ended and her new one was starting, which happened during the most welcoming and GSD-friendly environment in the history of the world.

TimDunkem
07-25-2015, 10:55 AM
Jeez, I seriously wonder how retarded posters have to be to take the bait from such an obvious troll attempt..

Props, Harlem, tbh.. feeding off the retarded
Any surprise at who took it? :lol

benefactor
07-25-2015, 10:56 AM
:lol awards from ESPN
:lol shitty, gossip fueled "sports" network

Seriously, who gives a shit. Some of you seem like Jenner and have no idea why you were born with a dick.

xtremesteven33
07-25-2015, 10:57 AM

:td

mbass
07-25-2015, 11:33 AM
I don't even get how Jenner is a hero to gays. Jenner isn't gay and has publicly announced his dick will stay intact because he enjoys pussy too much. He is just wearing a dress and makeup. He is brave only in a Corporal Klinger, Mrs. Doubtfire kind of way. Capt'n Jack speaks the truth...FU ESPN!

Caitlyn is female from the waist up and male from the waist down and plans to stay that way. He/She is hedging his/her bets - not heroic at all.

DenialTwist
07-25-2015, 11:38 AM
Harlem's new schtick shows promise. Lots of people taking the bait already

Hey, I wonder if the Lakers made that custom Aldridge jersey just for Adam Levine?

Slutter McGee
07-25-2015, 11:42 AM

Ok, that might be the most impressive thing I have ever heard.

Slutter McGee

jag
07-25-2015, 11:47 AM

Caitlyn will be remembered as one of the greatest heroes of our generation. He's just mad because he isn't half the man she is, tbh.

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2015, 12:15 PM
Trillest nigga Stern let into the league.

http://youtu.be/988oZo2QcUw

mingus
07-25-2015, 12:18 PM
If Caitlin Jenner is a hero than so in anyone else who is "true to who they are" in the face of scrutiny and criticism. I dont understand why that's the case. No one should get an award for being what they want to be or more specifically which labels they use to identify themselves by. It's a simplification of being a human and very similar to how Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize for being first black president. The problem with rewarding things based purely on a label (race, creed, nationality) is that it's as retarded as reasons to take shit away from someone based purely on those things.

Spurs9
07-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Trillest nigga Stern let into the league.

http://youtu.be/988oZo2QcUw

dope tbh

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 12:51 PM
Do not forget the names Noah Galloway (lost arm & leg in Iraq & is now a marathon runner)
Nor Lauren Hill (Played NCAA ball while battling & ultimately succumbing to a brain tumor but not before raising like a mil & a half to fight cancer)
Nor the fact that the Jenner PR teams threat to nix her Diane Sawyer interview if she didnt win the the award
Thats not to say the Jenner didnt involve a great deal of courage but pales in comparison to an Army vet that lost 2 fucking limbs
Fact is ESPN is a pretty awful network that force feeds narratives until blue in the face
GSW won the LOB and they did a special on LeBrons season...THE VERY SAME NIGHT
They literally asked Mike Wilbon if he was more happy for the Warriors or more sorry for LeBron. Guess his answer
If that aint dickriding what is?

Why can't they all be heroes, though? Why do we have to compete their heroism? Why can't we just be content with our society producing all these heroic people, rather than comparing them? All because of an "Espy award" that none of you gave a single fuck about prior to Jenner winning:lol..

Of course part of it was a ratings grab, ESPN is in the business of drawing viewers, they weren't going to pass up an opportunity to draw a high number for their typically irrelevant awards show..it doesn't change the fact that Caitlyn is a hero to thousands of Transgenders that were afraid to reveal themselves in public prior to her act..

There is a poster on SpursTalk, actually, that came out as a transgender due to Caitlyn's actions..not sure if you have heard of him, but he posts as "ChumpDumper"

ohmwrecker
07-25-2015, 12:54 PM
Unintelligeable gibberish.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-25-2015, 01:02 PM
"fuk yo network clown"

acoelho1
07-25-2015, 01:19 PM
Why can't they all be heroes, though? Why do we have to compete their heroism? Why can't we just be content with our society producing all these heroic people, rather than comparing them? All because of an "Espy award" that none of you gave a single fuck about prior to Jenner winning:lol..

Of course part of it was a ratings grab, ESPN is in the business of drawing viewers, they weren't going to pass up an opportunity to draw a high number for their typically irrelevant awards show..it doesn't change the fact that Caitlyn is a hero to thousands of Transgenders that were afraid to reveal themselves in public prior to her act..

There is a poster on SpursTalk, actually, that came out as a transgender due to Caitlyn's actions..not sure if you have heard of him, but he posts as "ChumpDumper"

We can make jokes but Jenner is another example of the media celebrating anything that violates God's law.

Romans 1:26 - 1:28
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 01:24 PM
We can make jokes but Jenner is another example of the media celebrating anything that violates God's law.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

That's good for you, bro, sticking to your beliefs in 2015..good for you(not being sarcastic), tbh..

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Can't blame Harlem for sticking up for transgender people tbh. His best friend after all, ClipperNation, is trans.

DAF86
07-25-2015, 01:46 PM
What an egomaniac, prima donna wannabe Jackson ended up being, tbh.

kobyz
07-25-2015, 01:53 PM
I don't understand, If they give awards to people who don't afraid being who they are, why they gave it to that dude who impersonate a woman and being not who he is?

acoelho1
07-25-2015, 02:01 PM
That's good for you, bro, sticking to your beliefs in 2015..good for you(not being sarcastic), tbh..

That way of thinking is unfortunate but that's has been the agenda by the media to normalize this behavior. This is why it seems to be everywhere.. in the movies, TV shows, sports and music. They tout it as a civil right and it's 2015 but even if I'm the lonely voice, I will continue to say it's wrong but will pray for Jenner and all those that have been caught up in this web of deceit. I learned most recently that following what man says is moral will put your soul at risk. God Bless

spurraider21
07-25-2015, 02:16 PM

ESPN isn't going to pander to individuals religious beliefs though

Poolboy5623
07-25-2015, 02:22 PM
I kind of Wish this clown had no connection to the Spurs.

cjw
07-25-2015, 02:23 PM
Ok, that might be the most impressive thing I have ever heard.

Slutter McGee

Hey, she only scored like two more points alive than after she died!

SpurPadre
07-25-2015, 02:28 PM
Courage Award - Michael Sam won last year, but he was still trying to make a team and truly trying to do something nobody else had (not to mention coming off a good year in college).

Or JPP holding onto fireworks for as long as possible before letting go? Kidding on that one.

But no, give it to someone who hasn't been a relevant athlete in 30 years but wants to hold onto the limelight post the split from the Kardashian clan. Good for him/her for doing what he wants, but how is it at all relevant to sports?

THIS.

Mr Bones
07-25-2015, 02:35 PM
There are 7 billion people on this planet, so the idea that one single person could be singled out as the "most heroic" is pretty silly. No matter who gets chosen, there are always going to be waves of complaints from the literally millions of different opinions.

SpurPadre
07-25-2015, 02:38 PM

:lol Referencing the bible, a book full of bullshit, contradictions, point-blank misinformation, and just out and out lies.

mrtxstar
07-25-2015, 02:54 PM
Caitlyn is female from the waist up and male from the waist down and plans to stay that way. He/She is hedging his/her bets - not heroic at all.

LOL, female from the waste up. Sorry, but having moobs don't make you a chick. If it did, a lot of guys his age would qualify.

gambit1990
07-25-2015, 03:46 PM
all i know is i agree with the part i could understand :lol

DJR210
07-25-2015, 03:48 PM

Uh oh, we have an SJW in the houuuuuuuuuse

RD2191
07-25-2015, 04:01 PM

Lmfao. HH with the goods per usual.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 04:03 PM

:lol Bruce literally demanded the award as part of the compensation package for his 20/20 interview. He didn't "deserve" shit, tbh.

apalisoc_9
07-25-2015, 04:05 PM

:lmao

DrunkTXLabrat

awesome

Clipper Nation
http://i.imgur.com/Oy3ZxJA.jpg

MVPCues
There are 7 billion people on this planet, so the idea that one single person could be singled out as the "most heroic" is pretty silly. No matter who gets chosen, there are always going to be waves of complaints from the literally millions of different opinions.

Roy Benavidez might qualify as the most heroic. Read about that bad ass MF'er. Went through hell just to go back to hell to save lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 04:09 PM
Says the SJW moron who can't even spell "unintelligible."

DrunkTXLabrat
07-25-2015, 04:10 PM
Stephen Jackson is brilliant. The kings need to get him in the system, mentoring the rest of the head cases. There is a massive epidemic of "yes men" in sports. It's evident by all the smoke up the Spurs butt over "incredible" moves like dumping Splitter for magic beans.

spurraider21
07-25-2015, 04:16 PM
He was money in 03 and we traded RJ for him. He's done good for the Spurs

Obstructed_View
07-25-2015, 04:16 PM

The irony makes me laugh.

Vokun
07-25-2015, 04:46 PM
Tim Tebow: Wears his Christianity on his sleeves
"You faggot, what an attention seeker, you suck"

Faggot Jenner: Dressing up in women clothes and getting fake boobs
"My hero, so courageous"

acoelho1
07-25-2015, 04:49 PM
:lol Referencing the bible, a book full of bullshit, contradictions, point-blank misinformation, and just out and out lies.

Please point to one since I see you want to add some "facts" to the discussion. The Bible has been the most critiqued book in the history of mankind and has withstood the test of time. Its prophecy has come to pass and its science has been proven correct.

random21
07-25-2015, 04:50 PM
Glad somebody called them out... The station dickrides the fuck out of Lebron... It makes it impossible to watch.... Only a few on the station are able to speak their free mind.... I think somebody said a while back that they were paid to talk about certain individuals only.... The madonnas of sports....

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 05:01 PM
:lol Stephen Jackson "called out" ESPN out of rejection, though..

If they called him tomorrow, he would be on his knees, willing to toss the first salad that they offer him, tbh..

Obstructed_View
07-25-2015, 05:01 PM
It's why the E comes before the S, guys.

Spurtacular
07-25-2015, 05:34 PM

Yea, it was especially heroic when he was texting and driving and killed someone only some weeks before he won the award. Surely, he was the most deserving candidate for the award.

Spurtacular
07-25-2015, 05:38 PM
ESPN is a joke. I think Cowherd left because they gave that award to that attention seeking weirdo.

ESPN dropped Cowherd. He didn't leave. But they dropped him because he speaks facts about a country's low intelligence levels? Yea, ESPN has become overly PC; and viewership is dropping accordingly. I'm sure their pinhead bosses look at it as temporary drops as they inoculate all real thought.

timtonymanu
07-25-2015, 05:39 PM

:lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 05:41 PM
Yea, it was especially heroic when he was texting and driving and killed someone only some weeks before he won the award. Surely, he was the most deserving candidate for the award.

That was Bruce, not Caitlyn IIRC..

timtonymanu
07-25-2015, 05:41 PM

:lmao :lmao

Mugen
07-25-2015, 05:43 PM
That was Bruce, not Caitlyn IIRC..

Spurtacular
07-25-2015, 05:44 PM
I love S-Jax. But I don't think he considers consequences when he speaks, tbh. He's a shoot first ask questions later kind of guy.

Dro210
07-25-2015, 05:57 PM

Right on man.

Jack forever keeping it 100.

Dro210
07-25-2015, 05:58 PM
I love S-Jax. But I don't think he considers consequences when he speaks, tbh. He's a shoot first ask questions later kind of guy.

What consequences? You think he was gonna go work at ESPN or something? lol

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2015, 06:27 PM

If they called him tomorrow, he would be on his knees, willing to toss the first salad that they offer him, tbh..
A short Asian Canadian calling out Stephen Jackson :lmao

benefactor
07-25-2015, 06:55 PM

You carry this fucking man made shit right down the street.

:lol book worshipers

noles1983
07-25-2015, 07:12 PM
Tim Tebow: Wears his Christianity on his sleeves
"You faggot, what an attention seeker, you suck"

Faggot Jenner: Dressing up in women clothes and getting fake boobs
"My hero, so courageous"

Maybe people are just sick of churchies? I'm personally sick of faggots trying to "save me".

tesseractive
07-25-2015, 07:34 PM
Heroic would have been if he'd done it in 1977. Instead he waited until after his reality show ended and her new one was starting, which happened during the most welcoming and GSD-friendly environment in the history of the world.
Even in 2015, no trans person in history has tried to transition so publicly with tabloids all over the place making up stories and dissecting how she looks at different stages. That's some difficult shit to deal with even now, and it's going to help a lot of trans kids to see so public a role model.

Strategic
07-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Isn't Caitlyn really still a drag queen(nothing wrong with it) who may be planning to have a sex change operation? As far as I know he only cross dresses when in the public eye.

tesseractive
07-25-2015, 07:39 PM
No, she's said she hasn't had genital surgery yet. She hasn't said whether she eventually will or not. Regardless of her surgical status, she identifies as a lesbian.

tesseractive
07-25-2015, 07:40 PM
Isn't Caitlyn really still a drag queen(nothing wrong with it) who may be planning to have a sex change operation? As far as I know he only cross dresses when in the public eye.
No, she's a trans woman who lives full time as a woman, public or private. Not all trans women get, or can afford to get, genital surgery.

spurraider21
07-25-2015, 07:45 PM

even caitlyn?

DMC
07-25-2015, 07:46 PM
Not sure which is more pathetic, filming yourself ranting incoherently about shit you spent your life supporting or a forum full of pudgy queso eaters pretending to have street cred.

Yuixafun
07-25-2015, 08:04 PM
So this dude wants to be feminine and still get it in with the ladies.... And then applauded for it? Sounds like a Cartman scheme to me.

houston spurs fan
07-25-2015, 08:05 PM
This explains so much tbh....

Vokun
07-25-2015, 08:06 PM
Maybe people are just sick of churchies? I'm personally sick of faggots trying to "save me".

The point flew right by your head.

Oh, and your sick of churches but not sick of faggots and transgenders trying to push their agenda down your throats? Wake up.

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 08:14 PM
even caitlyn?

Probably..with his spending habits, that nigga is desperate for a TV gig, tbh(he has repeated many times that he wants one)..

Aztecfan03
07-25-2015, 08:31 PM
No, she's said she hasn't had genital surgery yet. She hasn't said whether she eventually will or not. Regardless of her surgical status, she identifies as a lesbian.
He has specifically said that he is NOT a lesbian.

HarlemHeat37
07-25-2015, 08:36 PM
112W8q8XXKw

Just checked this out..this is what all the fuss is about?:lol..damn, people need to get a grip..

tesseractive
07-25-2015, 08:44 PM
Can you provide a link to where she said that?

She identifies as a woman and uses female pronouns and she (AFAIK exclusively) dates women. Women who date women are lesbians, unless they're bisexual or something.

spurraider21
07-25-2015, 08:50 PM
Can you provide a link to where she said that?

She identifies as a woman and uses female pronouns and she (AFAIK exclusively) dates women. Women who date women are lesbians, unless they're bisexual or something.
caitlyn has a penis and testacles tbh

koriwhat
07-25-2015, 08:53 PM

Can't be because he is and will always be a dude... just a very confused dude.

mrtxstar
07-25-2015, 09:21 PM

He still has a penis so I'm call him he. I identify as a wealthy, does that mean the bank needs to put some more money in my account? I don't play the identity politics game. Jenner is no hero.

Kikoluna
07-25-2015, 09:26 PM
Not sure which is more pathetic, filming yourself ranting incoherently about shit you spent your life supporting or a forum full of pudgy queso eaters pretending to have street cred.
Queso eaters lol

acoelho1
07-25-2015, 09:52 PM
You carry this fucking man made shit right down the street.

:lol book worshipers

I worship Jesus Christ and the scripture gives us the instructions we need for salvation. There is nothing man made about the creation story. Look around you and it should be pretty clear.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 09:56 PM
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead;
I heard Jenna Haze gives Godhead.

timtonymanu
07-25-2015, 09:57 PM
I worship Jesus Christ and the scripture gives us the instructions we need for salvation. There is nothing man made about the creation story. Look around you and it should be pretty clear.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Fuk yo bible, clown

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 09:58 PM
She identifies as a woman
Who gives a fuck? His chromosomes still identify as XY.

tesseractive
07-25-2015, 10:12 PM
caitlyn has a penis and testacles tbh

And is a trans woman. Like a significant percentage of other trans women, who also have not yet had or will not have genital surgery. Yes.

On the other hand, like most trans women who have begun treatment, she is on hormone therapy, which includes a regimen of testosterone blockers and estrogen. This is not a thing men do; it makes the body biochemically female.

tesseractive
07-25-2015, 10:13 PM
He still has a penis so I'm call him he. I identify as a wealthy, does that mean the bank needs to put some more money in my account? I don't play the identity politics game. Jenner is no hero.

Do you always grab people's crotches before you decide what to call them?

tholdren
07-25-2015, 10:27 PM

I knew it

Holden_Caulfield
07-25-2015, 10:29 PM
mah nigga :toast

tholdren
07-25-2015, 10:31 PM

I think thats the same thing early europeans read as they looked out into the sea and thought the horizon was the end of the world.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 10:58 PM
And is a trans woman.

In other words, a man.

mrtxstar
07-25-2015, 11:06 PM
Do you always grab people's crotches before you decide what to call them?

That's idiotic and perverted.

tesseractive
07-25-2015, 11:27 PM
That's idiotic and perverted.
Then you should stop. Most of us look at someone or ask them to find out what gender to refer to them as, but if you need proof of what's in their pants to decide, that's pretty invasive. You're really gross.

Blackjack
07-25-2015, 11:37 PM
112W8q8XXKw

Just checked this out..this is what all the fuss is about?:lol..damn, people need to get a grip..

That takes balls.

HarlemHeat37
07-26-2015, 12:08 AM
That takes balls.

It does, especially considering all the people in the building and watching that were so angered by her winning this "award" (award that nobody cared about prior to Caitlyn winning it:lol)..

DenialTwist
07-26-2015, 05:18 AM
https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmnba/fmr-nba-f-stephen-jackson-tells-us-tim-duncan-steve-smith-made-me-feel-like-an-all-star

On another note: Stephen Jackson talked about Tim Duncan and Steve Smith on SiriusXM NBA radio recently. He said Duncan and Smitty made him feel like an all-star after the western conference finals even though Steve Kerr was getting all the praise.

benefactor
07-26-2015, 07:52 AM

Scripture is a bunch stuff put together and translated by men with agendas. Do some research and quit believing everything people tell you.

mrtxstar
07-26-2015, 08:21 AM
Then you should stop. Most of us look at someone or ask them to find out what gender to refer to them as, but if you need proof of what's in their pants to decide, that's pretty invasive. You're really gross.

I'm gross? I'm not the one pretending to be something I'm not. Identity politics is gross.

DJR210
07-26-2015, 08:50 AM
SJW's out in full force..

tesseractive
07-26-2015, 09:03 AM
I'm gross? I'm not the one pretending to be something I'm not. Identity politics is gross.
Nope, sorry. Not nearly as gross as your need to grab people's dicks to know what to call them.

xtremesteven33
07-26-2015, 09:21 AM
Every person has a certain issue they struggle with and no one knows and can say how easy or difficult it may be to cope. I know Bruce Jenner was not the first nor will be the last person who has had to deal with the gender complexity. To throw yourself out there you have to be ready for opposition. The way the world and society is moving, people who oppose this are being condemned already.

Personally I know what I believe and even nature itself declares that this is perversion. Its just not right to change you gender and be praised for it. We live in a free country for now so he can do whatever he wants. Where does one draw the line though? Thats the scary part. If a person falls in love with an animal and admits to having sex with do we accept it? If someone falls in love with a child and the feeling is "mutual" do we accept? Who can say THAT is wrong? Slippery slope...

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 09:50 AM
Nope, sorry. Not nearly as gross as your need to grab people's dicks to know what to call them.
^ This SJW is projecting sooooo hard right now :lol

mrtxstar
07-26-2015, 11:10 AM

That's never been a need of mine. You saying otherwise is just a tactic to deflect from the real issues. It reveals your card carrying membership of LBGT Gaystapo.

acoelho1
07-26-2015, 11:23 AM
Scripture is a bunch stuff put together and translated by men with agendas. Do some research and quit believing everything people tell you.

Can a mortal man tell the future? Just read the Book of Daniel and Nebbuchadnezzar's dream, which predicted the future kingdoms. Also, throughout the Old Testament, it predicts the coming Messiah and his crucifixion 500 years before it occurred. The Bible was inspired by God and I have done more research than you know. Instead of using vague terms of "stuff", how about be specific in your criticism.

Blackjack
07-26-2015, 11:26 AM
It does, especially considering all the people in the building and watching that were so angered by her winning this "award" (award that nobody cared about prior to Caitlyn winning it:lol)..

Absolutely. Say what you want, but no one can say Caitlyn doesn't have balls.

tholdren
07-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Can a mortal man tell the future? Just read the Book of Daniel and Nebbuchadnezzar's dream, which predicted the future kingdoms. Also, throughout the Old Testament, it predicts the coming Messiah and his crucifixion 500 years before it occurred. The Bible was inspired by God and I have done more research than you know. Instead of using vague terms of "stuff", how about be specific in your criticism.
specifically, you're an idiot.

benefactor
07-26-2015, 01:17 PM
You are a faggot ass, fundamentalist asshole. Specific enough for you?

acoelho1
07-26-2015, 01:33 PM
Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

buttsR4rebounding
07-26-2015, 02:09 PM

You have a pretty warped definition of a hero. He is just doing whatever he can to continue in the public spotlight. He's addicted to celebrity so much that he is willing to mutilate his God-given body. No hero here. Just the media trying to make the vast majority of the country think that this is normal when it is quite abnormal behavior. Once an attention whore...

spurs10
07-26-2015, 02:10 PM
When did cross dressing become considered being transgender and when did a Stephen Jackson thread about 'ESPN being dickriders' become a Caitlin/ Bruce forum. :lol I don't know but it would seem all men who dress as women 'identify' as female or THEY WOULDN'T BE DRESSING AS A WOMAN! People who suffer from this have an extremely difficult time and I am not making light of their struggle. I just don't understand the terminology if men who dress like women are transgender.

benefactor
07-26-2015, 02:21 PM
Jude 1:18 H:cryw that they t:cryld you there sh:cryuld be m:cryckers in the last time, wh:cry sh:cryuld walk after their :crywn ung:crydly lusts.
Give it a rest, angel luv jr.

acoelho1
07-26-2015, 02:27 PM
John 15:18 - If the world hate you, yee know that it hated me before it hated you.

benefactor
07-26-2015, 03:29 PM
Did Jesus keep firing right back when people mocked him? Serious question.

tesseractive
07-26-2015, 03:53 PM
That's never been a need of mine. You saying otherwise is just a tactic to deflect from the real issues. It reveals your card carrying membership of LBGT Gaystapo.
That's a really cute word, considering that it was the gay people who were shipped off to concentration camps and not the straight people who objected to them.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 03:53 PM
John 15:18 - If the world hate you, yee know that it hated me before it hated you.
CN 15:18 - Thou art a faggot. Shutteth the fuck up.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-26-2015, 03:54 PM

typical liberal post/10

benefactor
07-26-2015, 03:55 PM
CN 15:18 - Thou art a faggot. Shutteth the fuck up.

tesseractive
07-26-2015, 03:57 PM
When did cross dressing become considered being transgender and when did a Stephen Jackson thread about 'ESPN being dickriders' become a Caitlin/ Bruce forum. :lol I don't know but it would seem all men who dress as women 'identify' as female or THEY WOULDN'T BE DRESSING AS A WOMAN! People who suffer from this have an extremely difficult time and I am not making light of their struggle. I just don't understand the terminology if men who dress like women are transgender.
Some dudes (crossdressers) just like wearing women's clothes for sex or (drag queens) to perform for people, but when they're done with the sex or the performance, they'd much rather put their normal clothes back on to leave the rest of their lives. Some people (transgender women) are actually women and take hormones and such to transition to live as women. Different groups of people.

mrtxstar
07-26-2015, 05:20 PM
That's a really cute word, considering that it was the gay people who were shipped off to concentration camps and not the straight people who objected to them.

Are you really saying only gays were sent to concentration camps? You are wrong again.

I've never seen pro-gay folks fight so vigorously for a Republican. I bet you hate Jenner being a Republican.

Axegrinder
07-26-2015, 05:45 PM
Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.ALL HAIL SATAN

acoelho1
07-26-2015, 05:46 PM
Did Jesus keep firing right back when people mocked him? Serious question.

Yes, even during his Crucifixion, he said don't weep for him but weep for yourself and your children while he was being mocked by the Roman soldiers.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-Chapter-23/

ohmwrecker
07-26-2015, 06:02 PM
The irony makes me laugh.

Yeah. I don't know what happened there. Cranial flatulence. Captain Jack moment tbh.

tesseractive
07-26-2015, 06:09 PM
Are you really saying only gays were sent to concentration camps? You are wrong again.

I've never seen pro-gay folks fight so vigorously for a Republican. I bet you hate Jenner being a Republican.

Of course, gay people weren't the only ones sent to a concentration camp. But gay people were sent to concentration camps and killed for being gay. And no one was ever arrested, harassed, sent to concentration camps, or otherwise mistreated by the Gestapo for opposing gay people. Indeed, treating gay people harshly was part of the job description for the Gestapo.

I think Caitlyn Jenner is going to discover just how little Republicans respect trans women. There are rich white gay dudes who are happy Republicans because they care more about being rich white dudes than they care about being gay -- it happens. But Caitlyn Jenner has nothing but heartbreak ahead of her on that road, no matter how rich and white she is.

benefactor
07-26-2015, 06:17 PM
Yes, even during his Crucifixion, he said don't weep for him but weep for yourself and your children while he was being mocked by the Roman soldiers.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-Chapter-23/
What the fuck are you talking about? While he hung on the cross he prayed for God to forgive his enemies, he didnt whip out a bunch of scriptures about how much the world hates him.:lol

You suck pretty bad at your religion breh.

benefactor
07-26-2015, 06:20 PM
You probably go to one of these.:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RJBd8zE48A

benefactor
07-26-2015, 06:35 PM
The bottom line is that people who don't like you and talk shit to you don't do it because you are Christian, they do it because you are a dick. I have many Christian friends who don't come off as self righteous assholes like you do.

ohmwrecker
07-26-2015, 06:37 PM
The bottom line is that people who don't like you and talk shit to you don't do it because you are Christian, they do it because you are a dick. I have many Christian friends who don't come off as self righteous assholes like you do.

Are they unicorns?

acoelho1
07-26-2015, 07:03 PM

How am I self-righteous? Because I don't subscribe that we should just sit quietly as they promote this behavior. I am not perfect by any means and we are all sinners in the eyes of God. The difference though is that I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and have asked for his forgiveness of my sins.

Also, I didn't engage you in this conversation so if you want to have an intelligent discussion about God and the Bible, I'll be happy to do so. But make no mistake, the Bible is clear on this that eventually every knee will bow and confess to God. I pray that you find him before it's too late.

God Bless

benefactor
07-26-2015, 07:14 PM
How am I self-righteous?

But make no mistake, the Bible is clear on this that eventually every knee will bow and confess to God. I pray that you find him before it's too late.

spurs10
07-26-2015, 07:48 PM
Some dudes (crossdressers) just like wearing women's clothes for sex or (drag queens) to perform for people, but when they're done with the sex or the performance, they'd much rather put their normal clothes back on to leave the rest of their lives. Some people (transgender women) are actually women and take hormones and such to transition to live as women. Different groups of people. Yes it sounds like Bruce/Kaitlyn is more the former in that he just dresses the part.

tesseractive
07-26-2015, 07:59 PM
Yes it sounds like Bruce/Kaitlyn is more the former in that he just dresses the part.

She's on hormone therapy, has had extensive plastic surgery, and has transitioned publicly and privately to presenting as a woman. Crossdressers do none of that, and would never want to do that -- a crossdressing guy doesn't want to grow a pair of boobs any more than you do. Caitlyn is a trans woman.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 09:24 PM
There are rich white gay dudes who are happy Republicans because they care more about being rich white dudes than they care about being gay -- it happens.

How dare they not base their entire lives around their sexual orientation! Don't they realize they need to be useful idiots for the left's identity-politics agendas?

tholdren
07-26-2015, 09:32 PM
How am I self-righteous? Because I don't subscribe that we should just sit quietly as they promote this behavior. I am not perfect by any means and we are all sinners in the eyes of God. The difference though is that I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and have asked for his forgiveness of my sins.

Also, I didn't engage you in this conversation so if you want to have an intelligent discussion about God and the Bible, I'll be happy to do so. But make no mistake, the Bible is clear on this that eventually every knee will bow and confess to God. I pray that you find him before it's too late.

God Bless

lol - please go away. This is a basketball forum. Keep it to basketball. No one wants to hear about your beliefs on this particular forum. Send me a message if you feel the need to debate. This should be hoops talk only.

timtonymanu
07-26-2015, 10:04 PM

God Bless

You're a faggot

God Bless

RD2191
07-26-2015, 10:22 PM

God Bless
Rook poster dropping truth bombs.

spurs10
07-26-2015, 10:24 PM
She's on hormone therapy, has had extensive plastic surgery, and has transitioned publicly and privately to presenting as a woman. Crossdressers do none of that, and would never want to do that -- a crossdressing guy didn't wasn't to grow a pair of boobs any more than you do. Caitlyn is a trans woman. Thanks for the explanation.

Kool Bob Love
07-26-2015, 10:33 PM
Wtf is going in here?

Kool Bob Love
07-26-2015, 10:35 PM

if this is true wow.:lol

tesseractive
07-26-2015, 10:48 PM
How dare they not base their entire lives around their sexual orientation! Don't they realize they need to be useful idiots for the left's identity-politics agendas?
I'm not saying they don't have the right to, but it's more than a little awkward that they're barely allowed at their own party's gatherings unless they go back in the closet for the duration.

rmt
07-26-2015, 11:05 PM
Arthur Ashe must be rolling in his grave - probably not.

What I want to know is how long is it going to be before some man identifies as a woman and say, wants to play on the women's tennis tour. Wouldn't that be a sight to see - maybe a matchup with Serena. Actually, Renee Richards did it in his/her 40s. Here's what she said, "Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I’d had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I’ve reconsidered my opinion.” There's a ton load of money to be won on the women's tennis tour.

Wonder if the financial aspect was part of it for Jenner - makeup deal, clothes deal, etc.

Can you imagine how his (ex-)wife feels?

Guess this is the world we live in today where men identify as women, whites as blacks, etc.

tesseractive
07-26-2015, 11:24 PM
Arthur Ashe must be rolling in his grave - probably not.

What I want to know is how long is it going to be before some man identifies as a woman and say, wants to play on the women's tennis tour. Wouldn't that be a sight to see - maybe a matchup with Serena. Actually, Renee Richards did it in his/her 40s. Here's what she said, "Having lived for the past 30 years, I know if I’d had surgery at the age of 22, and then at 24 went on the tour, no genetic woman in the world would have been able to come close to me. And so I’ve reconsidered my opinion.” There's a ton load of money to be won on the women's tennis tour.

Wonder if the financial aspect was part of it for Jenner - makeup deal, clothes deal, etc.

Can you imagine how his (ex-)wife feels?

Guess this is the world we live in today where men identify as women, whites as blacks, etc.

There are specific rules governing transgender athletes for the IOC and other sports bodies. It's usually more difficult for transgender women to excel in sports than for other women.

As far as the financial aspects, the inability to get an erection is a normal result of hormone treatments. I don't think a clothing deal is going to make that worth it for someone who's already rich. People don't do this unless they need to.

spurs10
07-26-2015, 11:25 PM
Wtf is going in here? :lmao

TheGreatYacht
07-27-2015, 12:38 AM
Wtf is going in here?
:rollin

MaNu4Tres
07-27-2015, 12:50 AM
Lol Jax disappoints me.

It's pathetic how hes butthurt that ESPN (understandably) didn't give him the attention he thought his career warranted.

Maybe if he wasn't so focused on his delusional rap career he would have ended his career on a better note and maybe have two more rings to show for.

Trill Clinton
07-27-2015, 12:54 AM
I fucc with stak5.

glen907
07-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Who the fuk is talking hoops on this thread??? With all these people in here talking about a man who want to be a woman why call out this guy??? Maybe because you don't like hearing the truth...with all this gay and tranny talk on this thread somebody had to balance this shit out

glen907
07-27-2015, 08:35 AM
^^^^^^^
That response was aimed at throlden