PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Has anyone ever seen a UFO?

m>s
07-25-2015, 11:22 AM
Serious question? Saw one and I don't even know what to think about it.

Kool Bob Love
07-25-2015, 11:23 AM
White people. Smh

m>s
07-25-2015, 11:27 AM
So you're telling me you've never seen anything like that? Cool but I asked who HAS, thanks

DD
07-25-2015, 11:30 AM
it turned out to be a drone

m>s
07-25-2015, 11:34 AM
What I saw was somewhat low altitude and either dive bombed pretty fast or was traveling so quickly that it appeared to get lower and lower as it disappeared into the horizon. We are talking hundreds of miles traveled in seconds. At first I thought I was witnessing a plane crash.

Mitch
07-25-2015, 11:38 AM
Saw a lot of strange crap in the skies over the years. Only time I thought "that's got to be a UFO" was once when I was a kid. Was looking at the stars one day and a bright white circle zipped into my view for a second - it must have only been a mile away and thousand or so feet up. I pointed my telescope at it and had a split second to see it.

What'd I see? Intense white light coming from what seemed like a circular metal object . It zipped away real fast, like 0 to hypersonic in half a second.

m>s
07-25-2015, 11:40 AM
That's exactly what I saw, intense bright light too big and close to be a shooting star. It literally lit up and appeared out of nowhere rather than be seen sailing across the sky like a shooting star. I thought maybe comet but that's essentially an ice and rock ball burning up into the sun and I was traveling north so a comet would have been possible only in the east I believe.

Mnky
07-25-2015, 11:47 AM
They're pretty commonplace up northwest in the Oregon/Idaho/Washington area. Saw a couple while I was working a contract out there.

m>s
07-25-2015, 11:48 AM
what the fuck are they?

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 11:48 AM
White people. Smh

Darrell aint white tbh

DMC
07-25-2015, 12:26 PM
Saw a few while I was in the USAF. Never reported any.

spankadelphia
07-25-2015, 12:32 PM
I saw some strange shit in the sky when I lived in Baton Rouge. Also knew a guy who swore up and down that he saw a bigfoot/swamp ape on his property in Florida back in the early 90's. He's an aerospace engineer for Delta airlines and I believed every word he said.

m>s
07-25-2015, 12:37 PM
Saw a few while I was in the USAF. Never reported any.
yeah i know what you mean, you don't want to look like a crazy but i definitely saw something? there is no logical explanation as to what it was

m>s
07-25-2015, 12:37 PM
makes you think about these

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

The term foo fighter was used by Allied (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allies_of_World_War_II) aircraft pilots (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_pilot) in World War II (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II) to describe various UFOs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_flying_object) or mysterious aerial phenomena (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenomena) seen in the skies over both the European (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Theater_of_Operations) and Pacific (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Theater_of_Operations) theaters of operations.
Though "foo fighter" initially described a type of UFO reported and named by the U.S. 415th Night Fighter Squadron (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/415th_Night_Fighter_Squadron), the term was also commonly used to mean any UFO sighting from that period.[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter#cite_note-toomey-1) Formally reported from November 1944 onwards, witnesses often assumed that the foo fighters were secret weapons employed by the enemy.

spurraider21
07-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Triangle ufo's in Belgium tbh... They actually summoned the air force and got a radar lock on one

spankadelphia
07-25-2015, 03:15 PM
I would imagine most legitimate UFO sightings are classified military aircraft. Whatever I saw was fast as hell and booking it due east. Where was it going? The Naval Air Station in Pensacola? The SR-71 blackbird was retired shortly after it's existence became public knowledge, but it was in operation for decades. I'd love to see what they have in development today - right now.

Google "Aurora spy plane". It's the supposed successor of the SR-71; a hypersonic spy plane with a pulse detonation engine. The testing triggered seismic readings at geology departments and USGS stations all over the west coast back in the 90's.

Clipper Nation
07-25-2015, 03:32 PM
Spurfan has seen a UFO. Enrique Porker is Unqualified, French and Obese.

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 03:39 PM
^
:sleep

spurraider21
07-25-2015, 03:41 PM
Spurfan has seen a UFO. Enrique Porker is Unqualified, French and Obese.
:lmao deandre jordan

DJR210
07-26-2015, 01:00 AM
Saw what looked to be a star move at a steady pace diagonally down, then it moved back upward about the same distance and disappeared.. Thought it was a shooting star on the first move (it was much slower than a shooting star though) but knew it couldn't be after the second.

gambit1990
07-26-2015, 01:09 AM
i've never seen something... irregular. i wanna see something i can't explain... but then again, it would drive me crazy.

lefty
07-26-2015, 01:47 AM
What about the battle of L.A?

DJR210
07-26-2015, 02:34 AM
What about the battle of L.A?

Spurs won.

DeRozan m8
07-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Seen a few ghosts but no UFOs

Mark Celibate
07-26-2015, 08:49 AM
The motions of an UFO can hardly be explained by any existing physical law. I once tried to ponder that issue during my sophomore year and I seemed to find some clue. I simplified an UFO as a rotating plate (I don't see no other reason why it should be round shaped, it is shaped like that for the convenience of rotation imho), then I thought of Alfred Wegener's theory of continent drift. I believe that it must be the same principle that underlies those seemingly unrelated phenomena, and I even made a bold conjecture as follow: when a mass point orbits (say, the direction of its acceleration changes continuously), it has the tendency to move in the direction that is vertical to the plane of its rotation. But obviously, no mainstream physicist would give a shit about my "theory". A real revolution is needed in the most basic theory of physics if we want to move one step further towards the secret of UFO, tbh, but too bad I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future. The only human being capable of solving this problem lived in the 17th century and no one had inherited his genius gene because he was a lifelong celibate.

Mitch
07-26-2015, 11:19 AM
The motions of an UFO can hardly be explained by any existing physical law. I once tried to ponder that issue during my sophomore year and I seemed to find some clue. I simplified an UFO as a rotating plate (I don't see no other reason why it should be round shaped, it is shaped like that for the convenience of rotation imho), then I thought of Alfred Wegener's theory of continent drift. I believe that it must be the same principle that underlies those seemingly unrelated phenomena, and I even made a bold conjecture as follow: when a mass point orbits (say, the direction of its acceleration changes continuously), it has the tendency to move in the direction that is vertical to the plane of its rotation. But obviously, no mainstream physicist would give a shit about my "theory". A real revolution is needed in the most basic theory of physics if we want to move one step further towards the secret of UFO, tbh, but too bad I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future. The only human being capable of solving this problem lived in the 17th century and no one had inherited his genius gene because he was a lifelong celibate.

You think aliens have become advance by giving up sex and controlling their population via artificial wombs?

illusioNtEk
07-26-2015, 12:03 PM
I think we as humans are pretty advance and don't give ourselves enough credit... We should be able to detect whats flying in our skys by now right? I mean it's 2015 for gods sakes.

Must be a super secret USAF aircraft
http://wariscrime.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/tr-3b.jpg

Fat Hands
07-26-2015, 02:54 PM
ive saw some when I was in the usaf, no not the airforce but the unusually stupid and fat club. turned out to be some twinkies that were hanging above my bed id forgotten I made a twinkie mobile.

Mark Celibate
07-26-2015, 11:25 PM
It just happens when your society and technology enter a certain stage, and that is still at least one thousand years away from human beings imho.

spurraider21
07-26-2015, 11:33 PM
I think we as humans are pretty advance and don't give ourselves enough credit... We should be able to detect whats flying in our skys by now right? I mean it's 2015 for gods sakes.

Must be a super secret USAF aircraft
http://wariscrime.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/tr-3b.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/75/TriangleBelgium1990.jpg/400px-TriangleBelgium1990.jpg

HemisfairArena
07-26-2015, 11:36 PM
In the infamous words of Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China,,,,you'd have to be all kinds of stupid to think we are all alone in the universe,,,,(paraphrasing of course)

mudyez
07-27-2015, 02:17 AM
What I saw was somewhat low altitude and either dive bombed pretty fast or was traveling so quickly that it appeared to get lower and lower as it disappeared into the horizon. We are talking hundreds of miles traveled in seconds. At first I thought I was witnessing a plane crash.

...sonds like a shooting star to me. :rolleyes

Caltex2
07-27-2015, 10:51 AM
An ugly female official?

DMC
07-27-2015, 11:54 PM
ive saw some when I was in the usaf, no not the airforce but the unusually stupid and fat club. turned out to be some twinkies that were hanging above my bed id forgotten I made a twinkie mobile.
Philo ^

m>s
07-28-2015, 12:30 AM
...sonds like a shooting star to me. :rolleyes
What shooting stars are really low to the earth and appear out of nowhere? The ones I've seen are high in the sky and small, and can be seen sailing across the sky. This one just spontaneously appeared. Tell me germoney was it a nazi ufo?

snickles
07-31-2015, 08:38 AM
years ago i actually saw something in the sky that never got explained. it was somewhere around 1995-97ish. we lived in a house that had a pool, so i had a bunch of friends over, and we were all outside swimming and bullshitting and stuff like that. it was night time, i can't remember how late though.

almost directly above us, something went by that looked like a shooting star. but it seemed too big or too close to the ground....something wasn't quite right about it. several of us say it, and tried to track it. we couldn't see the horizon line from where we were, but a few seconds after it left our line of sight, there was a bright flash.

about 5 minutes later, a helicopter flew overhead, on what looked like the same path as whatever it was. there is a military base a few miles away, but the helicopter had come from the opposite direction.

i went inside, waited for the news to come on, and they had reported that a ton of people had called in and seen the object in the sky and the flash, but there was no explanation as of yet. i watched the news for the next week (i don't think we had internet out in that area yet) but it was never mentioned.

i would give my left arm to know what happened that night.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-31-2015, 10:11 AM
Yeah, everyday. And i see dead people.

UZER
07-31-2015, 10:33 AM
All those lights hanging in the air and moving around about 15-20 years ago were probably just the small drones that are available at every store now.

m>s
07-31-2015, 11:33 AM
Yeah, everyday. And i see dead people.
I used to think the same but is it really that crazy to think that in this huge universe that has been around fit bullion a of years that There could be other life? I mean what I saw was unexplainable and I was not the only person who saw it. If not then the military has some sort of badasss hypersonic jet.

SpursforSix
07-31-2015, 11:57 AM
White people. Smh

Lol. Whatever.

nda_OSWeyn8

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-31-2015, 12:00 PM
I used to think the same but is it really that crazy to think that in this huge universe that has been around fit bullion a of years that There could be other life? I mean what I saw was unexplainable and I was not the only person who saw it. If not then the military has some sort of badasss hypersonic jet.

They do. My father was actually was offered a position at Area 51 and his best friend worked there at the time. He told my father and aircraft they have today can fly to the moon and back. They have these advance G suits that can withstand 30-40 G's and no, they aren't these big marshmallow suits regular Astronauts wear.

So you might have saw a top secret jet on maneuvers.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-31-2015, 12:02 PM
Lol. Whatever.

nda_OSWeyn8

I think that whole community is on crack. :rollin

SpursforSix
07-31-2015, 12:04 PM
My uncle was a Navy fighter pilot. Most no nonsense person I know. Was shocked when a couple of years ago, the subject came up and he matter of factly said that he'd seen UFOs on numerous occasions as did many other pilots. Said it was not uncommon and that most believed they were from outer space.

m>s
07-31-2015, 12:12 PM
My uncle was a Navy fighter pilot. Most no nonsense person I know. Was shocked when a couple of years ago, the subject came up and he matter of factly said that he'd seen UFOs on numerous occasions as did many other pilots. Said it was not uncommon and that most believed they were from outer space.
Yep, they shadowed big allied and axis pilots as far back as ww2

m>s
07-31-2015, 12:13 PM
They do. My father was actually was offered a position at Area 51 and his best friend worked there at the time. He told my father and aircraft they have today can fly to the moon and back. They have these advance G suits that can withstand 30-40 G's and no, they aren't these big marshmallow suits regular Astronauts wear.

So you might have saw a top secret jet on maneuvers.
That damn thing must have covered hundreds of miles in the blink of an eye. I'm talkinh about disappeared into the horizon and was probably from Dallas to Oklahoma in a minute. What powers something like that?

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-31-2015, 12:20 PM
That damn thing must have covered hundreds of miles in the blink of an eye. I'm taking good disappeared into the horizon and was probably from Dallas to Oklahoma in a minute. What powers something like that?

I don't know, but my father initially in Top Secret weapons and in 1977 he said that they showed him a film of a plane with a laser on the top of it. It was incase in a dome. It opened up, shot the beam at a house, from about 5,000 ft in the air and completely obilerated the house. He never told me but the military has some way to produce that much power in 1977.

The planes nowadays to up to 17-25,000 mph (basically circle the globe in 1 hour or less). Like I said, they have these special suits that allow pilots to within the G force.

That is why the most UFO sightings are in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Nevada. You know out in the desert where the Military have a bunch of no fly zones and bunch of top secret facilities.

SpursforSix
07-31-2015, 12:44 PM
I don't know, but my father initially in Top Secret weapons and in 1977 he said that they showed him a film of a plane with a laser on the top of it. It was incase in a dome. It opened up, shot the beam at a house, from about 5,000 ft in the air and completely obilerated the house. He never told me but the military has some way to produce that much power in 1977.

The planes nowadays to up to 17-25,000 mph (basically circle the globe in 1 hour or less). Like I said, they have these special suits that allow pilots to within the G force.

That is why the most UFO sightings are in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Nevada. You know out in the desert where the Military have a bunch of no fly zones and bunch of top secret facilities.

I used to work with a guy that said he was involved with the military and weapons development. Said they had stuff that is well beyond anything you can imagine at any particular time. Said they had lasers in space that could take out a single person. Also said they were working on a device that would shoot something into the sun and cause a chain reaction that would shut it off. Said it was a last resort weapon. He was a bit crazy but also incredibly smart and accomplished. So not sure what to make of it all.

m>s
07-31-2015, 12:51 PM
I'll say this, half of what is out there is stolen German technology gathered from kidnapped German scientists. If that war could have been postponed for just 10 years the outcome would have been so much different.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-31-2015, 12:59 PM
I'll say this, half of what is out there is stolen German technology gathered from kidnapped German scientists. If that war could have been postponed for just 10 years the outcome would have been so much different.

Thank you Germany. Air superiority went to the US while Submarine superiority went to the Russia. I guess that is what happens when you piss off two nations at one time that have a shitload of resolve.

spurraider21
07-31-2015, 01:20 PM
:lol germany
:lol 0-2 in world wars
:lol east and west germany
:lol berlin wall
:lol little bitch of the big boys, US and USSR

m>s
07-31-2015, 01:37 PM
:lol germany
:lol 0-2 in world wars
:lol east and west germany
:lol berlin wall
:lol little bitch of the big boys, US and USSR

fuck off kike, that's me and you from now on

spurraider21
07-31-2015, 01:42 PM
fuck off kike, that's me and you from now on
i'm no jew, but your fear of jews is duly noted

UZER
07-31-2015, 02:58 PM
I need everybody in the thread to please look into this little red light.

*puts on sunglasses*