PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Black Hebrew Israellites In Dallas - More Proof That M>s Is Scared To Go Outside

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 11:46 AM
:lmao what's hilarious about this vid is the dude has his old women walking the streets with rifles....he leaves and tell them "make sure you dont let nobody take these guns from you." :lol scary ass..

if you so bad ass till you gotta walk around with your piece but face the chance of getting jacked for it....then maybe you shouldnt be out there....poor old women being used as pawns by this white racist....furthermore you can tell his punk ass is scared because before he makes it to where the Black Israelites are...he feels the need to build himself up by asking any black person in sight if they agree with them...

Chicken shit..tbh :lol

These guys do this in California and other liberal areas because they can get away with it there

bso0T-5ke58

m>s
07-25-2015, 11:59 AM
i had no idea these faggots had shown their faces around here. but one thing i did notice, they are a much more toned down version than the california groups. no getting in people's faces and treatening assault or acting aggressively.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 12:11 PM
i had no idea these faggots had shown their faces around here. but one thing i did notice, they are a much more toned down version than the california groups. no getting in people's faces and treatening assault or acting aggressively.

stfu faggit....make a false move and you'll see them up in your ass...ok recluse....they're not stupid they go out their fully equipped with the knowledge if the law....

The white people open carrying are the stupid ones....cuz if something goes down they automatically lose the element of surprise...concealing your weapon is always the smartest thing to do...

m>s
07-25-2015, 12:13 PM
dude i'm not scared of a bunch of hoodlum no good unemployed nig nogs chimping out on a street corner. i may have to go out there and heckle them now that i know they are here..where exactly in dallas do they hold these black supremacist rallies?

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 12:16 PM
dude i'm not scared of a bunch of hoodlum no good unemployed nig nogs chimping out on a street corner. i may have to go out there and heckle them now that i know they are here..where exactly in dallas do they hold these black supremacist rallies?

Darrell ..quit bumping your gums...too late for you..everybody and their mama is already aware that you're a scary ass chicken shit tbh :lol

ChumpDumper
07-25-2015, 12:54 PM
lol walking around downtown Dallas with rifles.