Miami

When

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 06:02 PM
I remembered Kobe did it to recently

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 06:04 PM
When

It was when LeBron officially passed Kirbs on the GOAT list....

2012 & 2013 (Our 1st 5th)

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 06:09 PM
It was when LeBron officially passed Kirbs on the GOAT list....

2012 & 2013 (Our 1st 5th)

2013? Is that when Bron turned the ball over twice in the last 2 mins and then Ray Ray hit the game winner?

Michael Corleone
07-25-2015, 06:12 PM
We know what group isn't allowed in here.

07-25-2015, 06:12 PM
:rollinFail :lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 06:17 PM
Isnt oneof those titles a locked out year title *

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 06:21 PM
We know what group isn't allowed in here.

So how is it that Kobe wins 2 titles within the last 5 yrs and Tammy Tits wins 1 and yet I'm suppose to believe Tammy Tits is better... Huh?

Michael Corleone
07-25-2015, 06:29 PM
So how is it that Kobe wins 2 titles within the last 5 yrs and Tammy Tits wins 1 and yet I'm suppose to believe Tammy Tits is better... Huh?

It's simple. Duncan has never missed the playoffs. Kobe?

07-25-2015, 06:33 PM
They've both won 1 title each the last 5 years :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 06:40 PM
They've both won 1 title each the last 5 years :lol

So when was the last time Duncan successfully defended his title...

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 06:44 PM
It's simple. Duncan has never missed the playoffs. Kobe?

Or been on a team that went 21-61.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 07:32 PM
Or been on a team that went 21-61.

If Duncan truly is better than Kobe can you tell me why Kobe repeated while Duncan didn't didn't...shouldnt the better player with the better team repeat repeat?

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 08:05 PM
If Duncan truly is better than Kobe can you tell me why Kobe repeated while Duncan didn't didn't...shouldnt the better player with the better team repeat repeat?

Who cares what me and you think? Let's poll half a million people from all over the US and the globe and see what they think:

http://i.imgur.com/WQfoOMI.png

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Who cares what me and you think? Let's poll half a million people from all over the US and the globe and see what they think:

http://i.imgur.com/WQfoOMI.png

I would ask the poll respondents the same question about career...and I ask you again...

If Duncan truly is better than Kobe can you tell me why Kobe repeated while Duncan didn't didn't...shouldnt the better player with the better team repeat repeat? It really is a simple question....I think your refusal to answer it and Spin the answer means in your heart you know Duncan is the inferior player...if he's better than Kobe he should have repeated tbh....

Reck
07-25-2015, 08:14 PM
Failtastic thread. :tu

Kool Bob Love
07-25-2015, 08:16 PM
Look it's off-season I understand, but you better improve this shit once the season starts.

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 08:23 PM
I would ask the poll respondents the same question about career...and I ask you again...

If Duncan truly is better than Kobe can you tell me why Kobe repeated while Duncan didn't didn't...shouldnt the better player with the better team repeat repeat? It really is a simple question....I think your refusal to answer it and Spin the answer means in your heart you know Duncan is the inferior player...if he's better than Kobe he should have repeated tbh....

Again, Who cares what you and me think Kool? You'll talk about back2back championships....and SF will talk about back2back lotteries.

The masses have spoken. The overwhelming majority of those people voting are not Spurs fans or Lakers fan...so they aren't biased like me and you. 50/50 states and the rest of Earth agrees with me.

/debate

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 08:24 PM
Look it's off-season I understand, but you better improve this shit once the season starts.

Are there any Spurs fans courageous enough to attempt an honest answer to my question...or will you stonewall this shit to Siberia?.....

Fine dont answer the question bury your head in the sand on this one....we will catch up later to discuss..for now please be my guest..keep living in denial :lol

Thread
07-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Since the false thread and my correction of the lad Kool has been pickin' 'em up & the big fella has been layin' 'em down. It's been quite an impressive comeback.

Kool Aid Man

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 08:28 PM
Again, Who cares what you and me think Kool? You'll talk about back2back championships....and SF will talk about back2back lotteries.

The masses have spoken. The overwhelming majority of those people voting are not Spurs fans or Lakers fan...so they aren't biased like me and you. 50/50 states and the rest of Earth agrees with me.

/debate

I asked you a question man to man.... .answer it and stop acting like a woman

Reck
07-25-2015, 08:38 PM

There are many variables.

Injuries, match ups, roster..etc.

You only see these type of discussions here. Back to backs dont mean a thing in any other sport. It still counts as one.

What are the benefits of winning a championship back to back other than saying you have 2 championships?

Back to your question though..

Kobe was always carried by his big men and amazing role players. The squad that the Lakers had from 2000-2003 was insanely good.

You lakerfans act like it was all Kobe and you couldn't be more wrong.

I doubt that Kobe milks 1 championship with the roster Duncan has had in his entire career let alone 5.

Had Duncan had caliber players like Shaq, Pau, and top notch role players like Fox, Shaw and prime Horry and Harper, it'd be a wrap right quick.

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 08:46 PM

No Kool. Just because you have back to back titles that doesn't automatically make you a better player or had a better career. Is that good enough? You happy now....

D-Fish and Michael Cooper both have back to back championships on their resume. Are they automatically better than Duncan now? Mike Miller, Dwayne Wade, and LeBron...what about them?

50/50 states Kool. Half a million people. Re-read the last two sentences Kool. Let it sink in. That map looks like when Reagan beat Mondale...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/reagan-1984-e1351275479840.jpg

:lol At least Mondale won ONE state

HemisfairArena
07-25-2015, 09:08 PM

You only see these type of discussions here. Back to backs dont mean a thing in any other sport. It still counts as one.

What are the benefits of winning a championship back to back other than saying you have 2 championships?

Kobe was always carried by his big men and amazing role players. The squad that the Lakers had from 2000-2003 was insanely good.

I doubt that Kobe milks 1 championship with the roster Duncan has had in his entire career let alone 5.

Had Duncan had caliber players like Shaq, Pau, and top notch role players like Fox, Shaw and prime Horry and Harper, it'd be a wrap right quick.

That is the key right there,,,Kobrick had a guy that is considered top 10 of All Time in Shaq carry him for 3 titles and he also had the best NBA coach of All Time. Duncan never had a teammate that would rank top 25 of All Time,,muchless Top 10. And I better not see Spurs homers try and tell me Robinson was top 25,,,

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 09:08 PM

Lol. At least you tried...no matter how feeble an attempt...:lol

Spurs won titles in 1999, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2014...

Since the Spurs have always been loaded with 3 First Ballot Hall of Famers, (Duncan, Parker, Manu) and various 1st team Defensive Players we can throw out the fake Matchups and Roster excuse you're trying to use...with that bit of business taken care of can you explain what Significant injuries the Spurs experienced other than benefiting from Key players from other teams being out every year...so basically in 2000, 2004, 2006, 2008, and this past season....tell me what were the Spurs players significant injuries that caused them not to repeat....injuries like Kobe achilles. Durant out, Westbrook out, Ibaka out, Bosh out, Kyrie out, Love out, KG out, Nash out, etc..

Pau is not 1st ballot HOF...Manu and Parker are...so again you've got more splanin to do...:lol Tammy is Alpha..Kobe is beta...how does this happen if Tammy is indeed Alpha...are you now making the case that Pau >Tammy or that Shaq >Tammy....since they repeated with Beta Kobe?

I've twisted you in a knot...untwist yourself :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 09:33 PM
That is the key right there,,,Kobrick had a guy that is considered top 10 of All Time in Shaq carry him for 3 titles and he also had the best NBA coach of All Time. Duncan never had a teammate that would rank top 25 of All Time,,muchless Top 10. And I better not see Spurs homers try and tell me Robinson was top 25,,,

Since Kobe is not top 20 let alone top 10 what does it matter? : D ....I will make it easy for you and do you one better...lets throw out the ShaKobe titles....he still goes back to back...without the Shaq contribution....and if you say its because of Pau who was 0-16 in the play-offs before he came to Kobe then we seriously have to consider Pau > Duncan....and if you use the ring arguement to say Duncan > Pau then we hsve to use the ring arguement to say Kobe >Pau....and if you want to say Kobe had Shaq then I say Tammy had Robinson, Manu. Parker....on top of Kobe 2. Shaq 1 post Shakobe era....

Again why hasnt the,Alpha successfully defended his title....

HemisfairArena
07-25-2015, 09:44 PM
Since Kobe is not top 20 let alone top 10 what does it matter? : D ....I will make it easy for you and do you one better...lets throw out the ShaKobe titles....he still goes back to back...without the Shaq contribution....and if you say its because of Pau who was 0-16 in the play-offs before he came to Kobe then we seriously have to consider Pau > Duncan....and if you use the ring arguement to say Duncan > Pau then we hsve to use the ring arguement to say Kobe >Pau....and if you want to say Kobe had Shaq then I say Tammy had Robinson, Manu. Parker....on top of Kobe 2. Shaq 1 post Shakobe era....

Again why hasnt the,Alpha successfully defended his title....

Its all semantics,,,I can regurgitate how many times Kobrick has missed the playoffs,,,you counter with Duncan never repeating,and around and around we go,,,before Kobrick lakers only missed the playoffs two or three times in their history,,,with Kobrick as the man,,,they have missed it 3 times and about to make it 4 with 3 in a row(Threepeat),,,how is that alpha?,,,and only pussies and assholes bring up injuries,,,,

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 09:52 PM
Its all semantics,,,I can regurgitate how many times Kobrick has missed the playoffs,,,you counter with Duncan never repeating,and around and around we go,,,before Kobrick lakers only missed the playoffs two or three times in their history,,,with Kobrick as the man,,,they have missed it 3 times and about to make it 4 with 3 in a row(Threepeat),,,how is that alpha?,,,and only pussies and assholes bring up injuries,,,,

:D you brought up injuries first sweetie to explain why the Spurs never repeated..Kobe got to 5 titles before Duncan while missing the playoffs...what does that say about Kobe's dominance as a player over Duncan...it tells be no matter the reason Kobe can miss the playoffs and still get to 5 first...its a scathing indictment on Duncan tbh....

So lets not make excuses for Kobe missing playoffs forget his injuries....the real question now remains why didnt the Alpha Duncan repeat....how many ways are you gonna try to twist this thing :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 09:54 PM
Kobe always defended his title...Duncan has always laid a goose egg....

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 09:57 PM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/reagan-1984-e1351275479840.jpg

:lol At least Mondale won ONE state

HemisfairArena
07-25-2015, 09:58 PM
:D you brought up injuries first sweetie to explain why the Spurs never repeated..Kobe got to 5 titles before Duncan while missing the playoffs...what does that say about Kobe's dominance as a player over Duncan...it tells be no matter the reason Kobe can miss the playoffs and still get to 5 first...its a scathing indictment on Duncan tbh....

So lets not make excuses for Kobe missing playoffs forget his injuries....the real question now remains why didnt the Alpha Duncan repeat....how many ways are you gonna try to twist this thing :lol

When did I bring up injuries as an excuse?,,,,LMAO

HemisfairArena
07-25-2015, 09:59 PM

Duncan never three peated in the lottery,,,,this is boring,,,,,

Sean Cagney
07-25-2015, 09:59 PM
Kobe went back to back? I could have sworn it was the Lakers and not a player in which you said Kobe went back to back.. He had a little help with Gasol too and Artest in that 2nd I would say when he was going 6-24 and choking it away.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 10:04 PM
Kobe went back to back? I could have sworn it was the Lakers and not a player in which you said Kobe went back to back.. He had a little help with Gasol too and Artest in that 2nd I would say when he was going 6-24 and choking it away.

Sure..but why hasnt Timofey Backdoor Theodoor Duncan successfully defended his title afterall..he's only the greatest PF in. History and a top 5 player according to Spurfsn

Reck
07-25-2015, 10:05 PM
Lol. At least you tried...no matter how feeble an attempt...:lol

Spurs won titles in 1999, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2014...

Since the Spurs have always been loaded with 3 First Ballot Hall of Famers, (Duncan, Parker, Manu) and various 1st team Defensive Players we can throw out the fake Matchups and Roster excuse you're trying to use...with that bit of business taken care of can you explain what Significant injuries the Spurs experienced other than benefiting from Key players from other teams being out every year...so basically in 2000, 2004, 2006, 2008, and this past season....tell me what were the Spurs players significant injuries that caused them not to repeat....injuries like Kobe achilles. Durant out, Westbrook out, Ibaka out, Bosh out, Kyrie out, Love out, KG out, Nash out, etc..

Pau is not 1st ballot HOF...Manu and Parker are...so again you've got more splanin to do...:lol Tammy is Alpha..Kobe is beta...how does this happen if Tammy is indeed Alpha...are you now making the case that Pau >Tammy or that Shaq >Tammy....since they repeated with Beta Kobe?

I've twisted you in a knot...untwist yourself :lol

Where are you getting this from? :lol

The only HoFer in that bunch is Duncan.

I have always liked Manu and I hope he gets in it one day but I doubt it. There are simply others more deserving of it for the time being. He has had key moments but he's never being THE MAN.

Dont even make me talk about Tony Parker as a HoFER. :lmao

As for the injuries, I cant think of many but back in 2000, Duncan had to sit out all of the playoffs games for the season. Really hindering their chances. Who knows what would have happened.

How do you explain Kobe missing the playoffs immediately after Shaq left....and getting in right when they got Pau? That ain't no coincidence. They had huge impact on the team in their own way.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 10:13 PM

Its. Ok bro..I know its hard to accept when faced with the truth....its hard looking in that mirror and confessing I get...I've said a few hail mary's in my life time....but before you go to a confessional booth...you have to confess to your self...thats where it stsrts....

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 10:18 PM
Koolaid_Man

I answered your question. Now answer me this:

When are you guys going to be relevant again? 3 years? 4 years?

daslicer
07-25-2015, 10:24 PM
Would never trade the Lakers back to back championships for the Spurs 5. The Lakers got back to back but after every time they got dethroned the team was irrelevant for long periods of time. The spurs even during their down years were still an above average. I'll take having an above average team in the downs years versus having a shitty bottom feeder that the Lakers have at this moment of time.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 10:25 PM
Where are you getting this from? :lol

The only HoFer in that bunch is Duncan.

I have always liked Manu and I hope he gets in it one day but I doubt it. There are simply others more deserving of it for the time being. He has had key moments but he's never being THE MAN.

Dont even make me talk about Tony Parker as a HoFER. :lmao

As for the injuries, I cant think of many but back in 2000, Duncan had to sit out all of the playoffs games for the season. Really hindering their chances. Who knows what would have happened.

How do you explain Kobe missing the playoffs immediately after Shaq left....and getting in right when they got Pau? That ain't no coincidence. They had huge impact on the team in their own way.

Ohh I get it now....you're a Johnny-me-lately fan I see....completely void of any real bball knowledge...let me guess your fandom started in 2013....Spur fan is so butthurt about Kobes legend till they're now denigrating and shitting on the pivotal contributions of Manu and Tony...its shameful conduct tbh....Tim Duncan has 1 ring without HOFers and Allstars Manu and Parker....and if not for them he'd be stuck at his 1 asterisk ring that he won with Robinson back in 99 tbh...

The ShaKobe Lakers were centered on a the big man...when he left we were in a rebuilding mode.up up and down the team...pretty simple Concept no Rocket science there....

Again though you're giving me everything except an answer to my question..if Tammy is Alpha why in the fuck didnt he repeat....

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 10:27 PM
Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058)

I answered your question.

:lmao. When?

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 10:30 PM
:lmao. When?

2019? 2020?

Reck
07-25-2015, 10:33 PM
Ohh I get it now....you're a Johnny-me-lately fan I see....completely void of any real bball knowledge...let me guess your fandom started in 2013....Spur fan is so butthurt about Kobes legend till they're now denigrating and shitting on the pivotal contributions of Manu and Tony...its shameful conduct tbh....Tim Duncan has 1 ring without HOFers and Allstars Manu and Parker....and if not for them he'd be stuck at his 1 asterisk ring that he won with Robinson back in 99 tbh...

The ShaKobe Lakers were centered on a the big man...when he left we were in a rebuilding mode.up up and down the team...pretty simple Concept no Rocket science there....

Again though you're giving me everything except an answer to my question..if Tammy is Alpha why in the fuck didnt he repeat....

This is getting sad. Stop embarrassing yourself man.

If you believe Kobe is better than he's better. That's just 1 opinion against the many.

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 10:40 PM
2019? 2020?

I will stop..i see its getting to you...dont worry bro..SA even though its a 2nd rate city with 2nd rate non repeatable titles they still won them... lol

Koolaid_Man
07-25-2015, 10:43 PM
This is getting sad. Stop embarrassing yourself man.

If you believe Kobe is better than he's better. That's just 1 opinion against the many.

I asked a simple question...forget Kobe...why hasnt Duncan repeated...yall got your panties in such a twist

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 10:45 PM
If Tim would have repeated once (I know...he didn't) Kool would just say, "Well Kobe 3-peated...that means he's better."

:lol Anything to deflect from the absolute fucking dumpster fire known as the present day Lakers.

Silver&Black
07-25-2015, 10:50 PM
I will stop..i see its getting to you...dont worry bro..SA even though its a 2nd rate city with 2nd rate non repeatable titles they still won them... lol

:lol You're just not the same when the Lakers are irrelevant. All bark...no bite.

Last time we met in the playoffs went something like this:

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/12381463/20130428202654.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Mnky
07-25-2015, 11:20 PM
Just wondering since its so rare....

Lakers last team to go back to back with garbage lottery picks.

Alacritous
07-25-2015, 11:32 PM
Obvious troll failure. http://www.tshirtvortex.net/wp-content/uploads/Kool-Aid-Man-Oh-No.jpg

K...
07-25-2015, 11:35 PM
Obvious troll failure. http://www.tshirtvortex.net/wp-content/uploads/Kool-Aid-Man-Oh-No.jpg

nah man, Kool getting 2 pages is like people in Africa getting hand me down clothes, it's a big deal!......Congrats kool, i didn't think this had legs but you did it. 2 pages.

steeledl
07-25-2015, 11:40 PM
Lmfao . Fail....

Mitch
07-25-2015, 11:47 PM
Lockout seasons don't count, so 09-10

HI-FI
07-25-2015, 11:48 PM

K...
07-26-2015, 12:08 AM
Lockout seasons don't count, so 09-10

That only works against small market Duncan. LeBron shits on Kobe. You know it. He's playing with kobes legacy. LeBron transcends your "lockout year" smack. Maybe you can trick the dumb laker fans on this one but essentially you for a popularity contest. And bringing Kobe to a popularity contest is like bringing a dull knife to a gun fight.

Mitch
07-26-2015, 12:17 AM
That only works against small market Duncan. LeBron shits on Kobe. You know it. He's playing with kobes legacy. LeBron transcends your "lockout year" smack. Maybe you can trick the dumb laker fans on this one but essentially you for a popularity contest. And bringing Kobe to a popularity contest is like bringing a dull knife to a gun fight.

No smack, just telling it like it is. I didn't bring up Kobe either :lol

KaiRMD1
07-26-2015, 02:10 AM
Lakers went back to back of missing the playoffs and back to back of failed off seasons. This year they fucked up in the draft, maybe they'll go back to back and do it again next year

Vash StampedE
07-26-2015, 05:45 AM
:lmao getting owned at his own thread.

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2015, 06:15 AM
If Tim would have repeated once (I know...he didn't) Kool would just say, "Well Kobe 3-peated...that means he's better."

:lol Anything to deflect from the absolute fucking dumpster fire known as the present day Lakers.

Absolutely I would..but lets stick to the why he didnt repeat...3 peating is something different altogether...you gotta crawl before u can walk...Tammy apparently never even started crawling...never got out of the baby walker :lol

I think it's wrong to say a guy is the greatest anything if he never defended his title..all the greatest of players have defended their titles...if you want to be on that. Pantheon it's a requirement and unfortunately Duncan doesnt qualify...

Lets look at the greats to repeat

Individuals

Tiger Woods
Serena Williams
Floyd Mayweather
Roger Federer
Wayne Gretsky
Lionel Messi
MJ
Magic
Kobe
Shaq
Lebron (*asterisk)
Tom Brady
Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
Derek Jeter
Mike Tyson

Teams

Yankees
Lakers (Magic and Kobe era)
Cowboys
Patriots
49ers
Bulls

Spurs are are a sad notable exception tbh....there's no excuse for it tbh

Alacritous
07-26-2015, 08:26 AM
Absolutely I would..but lets stick to the why he didnt repeat...3 peating is something different altogether...you gotta crawl before u can walk...Tammy apparently never even started crawling...never got out of the baby walker :lol

I think it's wrong to say a guy is the greatest anything if he never defended his title..all the greatest of players have defended their titles...if you want to be on that. Pantheon it's a requirement and unfortunately Duncan doesnt qualify...

Lets look at the greats to repeat

Individuals

Tiger Woods
Serena Williams
Floyd Mayweather
Roger Federer
Wayne Gretsky
Lionel Messi
MJ
Magic
Kobe
Shaq
Lebron (*asterisk)
Tom Brady
Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
Derek Jeter
Mike Tyson

Teams

Yankees
Lakers (Magic and Kobe era)
Cowboys
Patriots
49ers
Bulls

Spurs are are a sad notable exception tbh....there's no excuse for it tbh

Dude failing so bad at trolling he had to bring other sports into the NBA forum. His thread is even off topic cause he scrambling to try to not go up in flames. "who's the last team to go back to back " Miami. Now go watch some basketball Koolaid_Man.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eDYBSSXIm1g/UC1K2_0GDaI/AAAAAAAAA04/c2HiVDJyKP0/s1600/there+is+nothing+to+quot+feel+quot+here.+nice+try+ though+_4dc54311698b7393680634b9179cb597.jpg

Jodelo
07-26-2015, 10:11 AM
Another backfired thread started by Koolaid. :lmao

Deflecting all over the place. :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-26-2015, 10:25 AM
This thread and my intention are right where I designed it to be....

Crawl m...crawl

unleashbaynes
07-26-2015, 10:33 AM
:lol huge paragraphs written that nobody will read

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-26-2015, 10:38 AM
:lmao getting owned at his own thread.

tatteredprince
07-26-2015, 12:09 PM
Duncan makes his teammates better!

Kobe makes his girlfriends richer!!!!!

Silver&Black
07-26-2015, 01:29 PM
This thread and my intention are right where I designed it to be....

Crawl m...crawl

We all know why you're so salty Kool....

http://i.imgur.com/IlDwNdq.png

D_Admiral
07-26-2015, 06:59 PM
Count up finals mvp, mvp, champs, and top 5 in playoff scoring, rebounding, and blocks. That's hjow.

Let's not even talk playoff win shares

Kobe 44% career playoof fg%(yeah he made the list at a healthy #247)

Agloco
07-26-2015, 10:57 PM

Obsession thread :lol