PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Would Jihad even exist today (as-is or similar) if the Allied powers after WWII

UNT Eagles 2016
07-26-2015, 01:16 AM
...hadn't conquered that formerly Palestinian area of the Levant and given it to the Jews as a "humanitarian" means of Holocaust relief? (Robbing Peter to pay Paul)

So, by this argument, did Hitler create ISIS and 9/11? Did Hitler survive, and the Russians seize and freeze him for 45 years only to have him wake up in 1991 after the decline of the USSR and now he's controlling everything? Help me outz.

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 01:20 AM
The Muzzies and Hitler never had any animosity towards each other....No palestian war and the Russians would have never made it to Afghanistan.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-26-2015, 01:26 AM
The Muzzies and Hitler never had any animosity towards each other....No palestian war and the Russians would have never made it to Afghanistan.

Right. Hitler was fond of the Islamic nations because they supplied him lots of cheap oil and they shared a mutual hatred of the Jews. But what does this have to do with the Russians in Afghanistan?

<edit> also, consider adding Parker to your signature as "Catwoman".

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 01:51 AM
The Russians benefited from The German collapse.

The Russians won the war for the allied forces.

Had Germany won, Russia wouldn't have been the power it was in the 80's.

Prior to the creation of modern Israel in, the muzzies didn't give a shit about the Jews..They were never a threat, until the the British made them a a threat

The idea that the Muzzies and Germany allied each other to hate the Jews is just another Jewish Propaganda that Americans like you eat up like cupcake.

No offense, but the average Americans are by far the most ignorant and brainwashed people I've ever met in terms of History...Not saying everyone are.

The reality is that the Germans and the Muzzies didn't give a shit about each other...

Down Under
07-26-2015, 06:11 AM
Didn't exist before Soviets went into Afghanistan. Fair coincidence.

Spurtacular
07-26-2015, 07:31 AM
OP should learn what Islam is and then (not) ask that question.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 08:11 AM
...hadn't conquered that formerly Palestinian area of the Levant and given it to the Jews as a "humanitarian" means of Holocaust relief? (Robbing Peter to pay Paul)

So, by this argument, did Hitler create ISIS and 9/11? Did Hitler survive, and the Russians seize and freeze him for 45 years only to have him wake up in 1991 after the decline of the USSR and now he's controlling everything? Help me outz.CROFL UNT.

m>s
07-26-2015, 09:48 AM
The Russians benefited from The German collapse.

The Russians won the war for the allied forces.

Had Germany won, Russia wouldn't have been the power it was in the 80's.

Prior to the creation of modern Israel in, the muzzies didn't give a shit about the Jews..They were never a threat, until the the British made them a a threat

The idea that the Muzzies and Germany allied each other to hate the Jews is just another Jewish Propaganda that Americans like you eat up like cupcake.

No offense, but the average Americans are by far the most ignorant and brainwashed people I've ever met in terms of History...Not saying everyone are.

The reality is that the Germans and the Muzzies didn't give a shit about each other...

Not true at all, tons of Arabs supported Germany and even served as SS units

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 11:11 AM
Not true at all, tons of Arabs supported Germany and even served as SS units

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

and tons of arab support the US today too.

The reality is that the Muzzies and Germans had very little to do with eaxh other.

Of course there was going to be people supporting Germany, Specially the Palestinians since the British was basically stealing their lands and handing them over the jews.

But in terms, of Muzzie over to support Germany in WW2, it was almost non-existant. A soldier or two to ally, but they'd rather stay pat.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:14 AM
and tons of arab support the US today too.

The reality is that the Muzzies and Germans had very little to do with eaxh other.

Of course there was going to be people supporting Germany, Specially the Palestinians since the British was basically stealing their lands and handing them over the jews.

But in terms, of Muzzie over to support Germany in WW2, it was almost non-existant. A soldier or two to ally, but they'd rather stay pat.

i think you are underestimating here

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 11:20 AM
i think you are underestimating here

absolutely not.

The Muzzies had hardly any political, or even financial power during the German/Japanese Era. The Ottoman empire already collapsed.

Heck the current gulf region structure started to build up before 30's. These guys always supported the british.

If the Muzzies were at all strong allies to the Nazies, none of this current monarch structure would exist.

m>s
07-26-2015, 11:24 AM
Members of the division at prayer during their training at Neuhammer in November 1943.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aWPiLagXt58/VC9q8jEx_EI/AAAAAAAAJ0Q/vOt1SQgXSO0/s1600/Muslim%2Bmembers%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWaffen-SS%2B13th%2Bdivision%2Bat%2Bprayer%2Bduring%2Bthei r%2Btraining%2Bin%2BGermany%2C%2B%2B1943.jpg

jsandiego
07-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Been this way at least since Jacob and Ishmael. Don't see how Germany would've changed things.

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 12:09 PM
Members of the division at prayer during their training at Neuhammer in November 1943.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aWPiLagXt58/VC9q8jEx_EI/AAAAAAAAJ0Q/vOt1SQgXSO0/s1600/Muslim%2Bmembers%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWaffen-SS%2B13th%2Bdivision%2Bat%2Bprayer%2Bduring%2Bthei r%2Btraining%2Bin%2BGermany%2C%2B%2B1943.jpg

This proves nothing.

I mean, this shit is existant today in both Russia and the US and none of them are fond of Muslims vice versa.

From a nations standpoint, there was very little support..Hexk the Muzzies were hardly involved in WW2

whitemamba
07-26-2015, 01:48 PM

So, by this argument, did Hitler create ISIS and 9/11? Did Hitler survive, and the Russians seize and freeze him for 45 years only to have him wake up in 1991 after the decline of the USSR and now he's controlling everything? Help me outz.

it absolutely would not, the israeli's have been all over every major event, and they can do and act how they please, and no one says or does anything about it. All the steins, golds, silvers, and bergs in the US making sure your tax dollars go to a terrorist country. No surprise israel is the highest recipient in aid, not including all the weapons they receive and have received over the years. And if your going to say :cry well the US gives money to jordan, pakistan , iraq as well, countries they are paying off to have military installments all over the middle east. As for egypt lol, reciving billions of dollars going to a dictator and his buddies directly. If you are an American everything I said should infuriating you, if not , read the fucking constitution.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-26-2015, 03:46 PM
it absolutely would not, the israeli's have been all over every major event, and they can do and act how they please, and no one says or does anything about it. All the steins, golds, silvers, and bergs in the US making sure your tax dollars go to a terrorist country. No surprise israel is the highest recipient in aid, not including all the weapons they receive and have received over the years. And if your going to say :cry well the US gives money to jordan, pakistan , iraq as well, countries they are paying off to have military installments all over the middle east. As for egypt lol, reciving billions of dollars going to a dictator and his buddies directly. If you are an American everything I said should infuriating you, if not , read the fucking constitution.
Al-Sisi may be a dictator, but he's a secularist one with a brain. That Morsi guy they had for a couple years was a straight up mujahideen terrorist.

TimDunkem
07-26-2015, 03:51 PM
WWI had more of an effect on the region, tbh. Sykes-Picot anyone? Then there's the fact that you don't have the second world war without the first.

whitemamba
07-26-2015, 04:06 PM
Al-Sisi may be a dictator, but he's a secularist one with a brain. That Morsi guy they had for a couple years was a straight up mujahideen terrorist.

Holy shit, he was democratically elected ! And actually elected by the people. What right do you have calling him a terrorist he didn't even do anything. Doesn't he have a PHD from USC or something.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 04:07 PM
WWI had more of an effect on the region, tbh. Sykes-Picot anyone? Then there's the fact that you don't have the second world war without the first.No! the allies took Palestine from Hitler during WWII! UNT history department says so!

UNT Eagles 2016
07-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Holy shit, he was democratically elected ! And actually elected by the people. What right do you have calling him a terrorist he didn't even do anything. Doesn't he have a PHD from USC or something.
He's a religious nutcase that won based on rigged elections, sort of like Ahmedinejad in 2009. Also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood radical Islamist group. And don't you think it's pretty sad that he could have a PhD in general SCIENCE from a U.S. university and simultaneously be a warhead for the most radical RELIGIOUS movement in the world? Enough said.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-26-2015, 04:17 PM
No! the allies took Palestine from Hitler during WWII! UNT history department says so!
Actually dual credit'd out of US History in 11th grade and never had to take World History after 10th, tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 04:19 PM
Actually dual credit'd out of US History in 11th grade and never had to take World History after 10th, tbh.Actually, you completely whiffed on your OP, so I wouldn't brag about missing history class if I were you.

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 04:20 PM

Sisi has killed more eyptians in a shorter span than Morsi. :lol

Americans :lol

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 04:21 PM
but my American History class...

:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
07-26-2015, 04:30 PM

Al-Sisi has killed confirmed sympathizers of jihadist terrorism. He is also pro-Western and neutral/at peace with Israel, which is crucial in that region.

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 06:13 PM
Al-Sisi has killed confirmed sympathizers of jihadist terrorism. He is also pro-Western and neutral/at peace with Israel, which is crucial in that region.

Oh but it doesn't matter Egyptians think :cry

What matters is what Israel and the US think about Egyptians.

I guess it's alright to kill thousands of Innocent Egyptians without proper judgment and investigation so long as they are suspected terrorist.

The fact of the matter is that, you have zero idea of what is happening in the region outside of what your western media told. Everything you Spew is Anti-Iran, the typical oh they're terrorist arguments..

The facts remain

Iran Never attaxked anyone in the last 200 years and you consider them them a danger
Sisi and his gangs overthrown a democratically elected government and killed thousands and thousands of Egyptians.

Open your eyes boy, not everything is black and white..I'm trying to genuinely help you here, not win an argument.

dbestpro
07-26-2015, 09:30 PM
Right. Hitler was fond of the Islamic nations because they supplied him lots of cheap oil and they shared a mutual hatred of the Jews. But what does this have to do with the Russians in Afghanistan?

<edit> also, consider adding Parker to your signature as "Catwoman".

I would argue that the mutual hatred was more relevant against England than the Jews at this time in history.

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 09:57 PM
I would argue that the mutual hatred was more relevant against England than the Jews at this time in history.

this guys knows it.

The Muzzies hated the british...some independent turks and rebels in the middle east hated the british..thus joining adolf. Government wise, most of the aligned themselves with the Alied forces. While a group of Ottoman enthusiast, North African and Gulf rebels alied themselves with the the Nazies.

There was hardly any political tension between the Jews and the Muzzies in the 40's.

whitemamba
07-27-2015, 12:47 AM
He's a religious nutcase that won based on rigged elections, sort of like Ahmedinejad in 2009. Also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood radical Islamist group. And don't you think it's pretty sad that he could have a PhD in general SCIENCE from a U.S. university and simultaneously be a warhead for the most radical RELIGIOUS movement in the world? Enough said.

rigged? what do you work for fox news or something?

lol this

UNT Eagles 2016
07-27-2015, 03:06 PM
Oh but it doesn't matter Egyptians think :cry

What matters is what Israel and the US think about Egyptians.

I guess it's alright to kill thousands of Innocent Egyptians without proper judgment and investigation so long as they are suspected terrorist.

The fact of the matter is that, you have zero idea of what is happening in the region outside of what your western media told. Everything you Spew is Anti-Iran, the typical oh they're terrorist arguments..

The facts remain

Iran Never attaxked anyone in the last 200 years and you consider them them a danger
Sisi and his gangs overthrown a democratically elected government and killed thousands and thousands of Egyptians.

Open your eyes boy, not everything is black and white..I'm trying to genuinely help you here, not win an argument.
As an american and supporter of stability and order, it's most important to have as many U.S. allies (or at least countries who respect and are not hostile towards us) in the most volatile region in the world as possible. And I don't work for fox news, I'm an atheist and find their religious-based justifications of everything laughable.

apalisoc_9
07-27-2015, 05:20 PM
As an american and supporter of stability and order, it's most important to have as many U.S. allies (or at least countries who respect and are not hostile towards us) in the most volatile region in the world as possible. And I don't work for fox news, I'm an atheist and find their religious-based justifications of everything laughable.

The region was stable and peaceful before the west started to intervene. heck, the muzzies weren't even that involved in both World wars.

The Stability you speak of has caused millions of deaths in the middle east.

Saudi Arabia and Israel is key obviously for the US..If one of them collapses, it's going to be tough for the west to implement their laws in the Middle east.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2015, 05:24 PM
The region was stable and peaceful before the west started to intervene. heck, the muzzies weren't even that involved in both World wars.This is quite wrong -- especially for WWI.

apalisoc_9
07-27-2015, 05:43 PM
This is quite wrong -- especially for WWI.

How would the muzzies even be that involved in ww1 or ww2? Outside of internal political grab, and mini tribal movements there was hardly anything that would resemble something similar to today's violence.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2015, 06:19 PM
How would the muzzies even be that involved in ww1 or ww2? Outside of internal political grab, and mini tribal movements there was hardly anything that would resemble something similar to today's violence.The Ottoman Empire was mostly Muslim. They lost over half a million soldiers.

That's being involved.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2015, 06:24 PM
I mean seriously -- you and OP never heard of the Arab Revolt?

Lawrence of Arabia?

Jeez.

Pelicans78
07-27-2015, 07:18 PM
How would the muzzies even be that involved in ww1 or ww2? Outside of internal political grab, and mini tribal movements there was hardly anything that would resemble something similar to today's violence.

Wrong.

The Arabs fought with the British to overthrow the Ottoman Empire out of the entire middle east. The Ottoman Empire was fighting alongside Germany in WWI. So yes, Muslims had a huge role in that war. WWII wasn't quite so much.

apalisoc_9
07-27-2015, 07:45 PM
I mean seriously -- you and OP never heard of the Arab Revolt?

Lawrence of Arabia?

Jeez.

Wrong.

The Arabs fought with the British to overthrow the Ottoman Empire out of the entire middle east. The Ottoman Empire was fighting alongside Germany in WWI. So yes, Muslims had a huge role in that war. WWII wasn't quite so much.

This was my point in the earlier post. the Gulf allied themselves with the British...

I should have been more specific..

I am talking specifically about the muzzies of the gulf, north africa and centra asia. these are the same countries that are war torn now, that really had no significant role in WW1 and WW2..These are the same people that the OP and most westerners categorize as naturally violent because of religion.

I think most people are tolerant of turks as opposed to a North Africans.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2015, 07:58 PM
This was my point in the earlier post. the Gulf allied themselves with the British...

I am talking specifically about the muzzies of the gulf, north africa and centra asia. these are the same countries that are war torn now, that really had no significant role in WW1 and WW2..These are the same people that the OP and most westerners categorize as naturally violent because of religion.

I think most people are tolerant of turks as opposed to a North Africans.This makes even less sense than your basketball takes tbh.

Pelicans78
07-27-2015, 09:42 PM

I think most people are tolerant of turks as opposed to a North Africans.

But those groups you are mentioning did have a big part of WWI since the Ottoman Turks were clearly aligned with the Germans. The British promised the Arabs their own country. One single country Arab nation, not the multi-countries we see today. That allowed the Turkish to get defeated and put more pressure on the Germans. Otherwise, the Turks would have had a larger role against the allied countries. The Arab uprising was a huge part of WWI.

Pelicans78
07-27-2015, 09:43 PM
And yes, Jihad would have existed even if the Germans were victorious. They would have used jihad against the Germans eventually just like they later used it against the Russians in Afghanistan.

TDMVPDPOY
07-27-2015, 10:29 PM
getting rid of the jews doesnt solve shit even if the germans were defeated

the 1% will still control the world and continue with their shenanigans...

UNT Eagles 2016
07-28-2015, 05:51 PM
Wrong.

The Turkish Ottomites did (and most still do) practice(d) a much more liberal and less religious brand of Sunni Islam in comparison to the Arabs (including the North African Arabs/Berbers). They were primarily noted for premium coffee and designer furniture, not hijabs and quran thumpers. Even today the majority of Turks drink socially and party and have fun, ramadan is much more liberal in Turkey (and Muslim areas of extreme SE Europe) than in most Muslim countries -- think of an ordinary catholic and Lent; and salat prayer isn't practiced by hardly anyone there who isn't a devout clergyman. They were mostly on Germany/Austria's side for tactical and political reasons than anything else, religion had little to do with it.