PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Would Cuban Go After Jordan Again

Biernutz
07-26-2015, 01:25 AM
Mark Cuban was asked if he would pursue Andre Jordan if he
becomes available again His response says it all.
“There’s as much chance as me turning into a 7-footer and dunking with my ankles.”
Looks like no make up sex between him and Jordan..........:lol
no hard feelings ....no way

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 01:54 AM
Cuban should focus on Durant 2016 IMO

Biernutz
07-26-2015, 02:04 AM
Cuban should focus on Durant 2016 IMO

Cuban is having trouble convincing any big free agent to sign with Dallas....They
should build a team around good solid players who are a team minded and play well together.
it just seems there is something going on that the Mav's can't attract a big name free agent even
though Cuban is said to be a players owner...The only thing I could come up with is Cuban is
being blackballed by the players agents..he has had some throw downs with some in the past....

Reck
07-26-2015, 02:29 AM
He probably would...just so he can fire him the next day.

djohn2oo8
07-26-2015, 06:52 AM
Cuban is having trouble convincing any big free agent to sign with Dallas....They
should build a team around good solid players who are a team minded and play well together.
it just seems there is something going on that the Mav's can't attract a big name free agent even
though Cuban is said to be a players owner...The only thing I could come up with is Cuban is
being blackballed by the players agents..he has had some throw downs with some in the past....
The last two big time FA Cuban went after, their agent is Dan Fegan and him and Cuban are really tight to the point they colluded to get Jordan to Dallas. He isn't being blackballed. Players just don't want to go play with an old Dirk.