PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi finally going to camp with Team USA

Vic Petro
07-26-2015, 12:19 PM
NBA Champ
Finals MVP
Gold Medalist?
All Star?

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2015/07/26/leonard-to-participate-in-team-usa-mini-camp/#7762101=0

ChumpDumper
07-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Should we start a reverse jinx injury thread now?

loveforthegame
07-26-2015, 12:21 PM
Happy for him. Whether he makes the team or not, it should be a good experience for him. :tu

Proxy
07-26-2015, 12:22 PM
rather have him not play, so 'finally' isn't the first thought that came to mind

Mikeanaro
07-26-2015, 01:25 PM
I dont want Kiwi playing for the NT, they can use Fatmelo or some other bum tbh.

KDKSpurs24
07-26-2015, 02:14 PM
I want him to play. Almost everyone who attended and played for the NT last year took a step forward in their careers. They all got better. If he stays healthy then this will be a huge benefit for him and the Spurs.

dabom
07-26-2015, 02:37 PM
Paul George says hi.

Cklbmk
07-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Paul George says hi.

Scary part is their career arcs are very similar

spursistan
07-26-2015, 03:09 PM
i fear for injuries, tbh..Kawhi just has terrible luck with them prior to every season..He is entering his prime and you would want him to play 77-80 games seasons..I understand the decision to play and it's probably have to do with the extra rest from our early exit and maybe wanting to take part in the Olympics once a year from now..

The_Klaw
07-26-2015, 04:02 PM
:bang

Why he wants to go to the camp assuming significant risk of injury?
Paul George has earned his spot on the Olympic team after his injury, it's some kind of moral obligation for the coaches, KD wants to play in 2016, why put a Spurs' season at risk for play 10 minutes as reserve?

thiste
07-26-2015, 04:07 PM
Hoping he doesn't land awkwardly on a hoop's base.

FkLA
07-26-2015, 04:07 PM
Porker is participating with France after the season he just had: 'Oh it's fine, might even help him get in shape.'

Kawhi participating with Team USA: 'Oh no he needs rest, Paul George, etc.'

The_Klaw
07-26-2015, 04:20 PM
Porker is participating with France after the season he just had: 'Oh it's fine, might even help him get in shape.'

Who cares about Parker? The Spurs can prescind from Tony's game if Kawhi and Lamarcus stay healthy, but without Kawhi at his best, no WCF, no ring, nothing. That's why they're more worried about Kawhi than Tony.

Fireball
07-26-2015, 04:24 PM
I want him to play. Almost everyone who attended and played for the NT last year took a step forward in their careers. They all got better. If he stays healthy then this will be a huge benefit for him and the Spurs.

agree ... the fear of injuries on ST really gets outta hand ...

r0drig0lac
07-26-2015, 04:25 PM

true

spursistan
07-26-2015, 04:35 PM
agree ... the fear of injuries on ST really gets outta hand ...
Well in his short career, Kawhi has actually shown to be an a injury-prone player missing 24/16/18 games the past 3 season with all assortment of injuries..It has alrady cost him a couple of training camps so i don't want him to pick up another one leading up to a season where there will a lot of chemistry issues to be worked on in the team..

DenialTwist
07-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Kawhi really wanted to join camp last year. Good for him. Hope he makes the team, it'll be great for his development. I remember last summer when Lillard wasn't chosen over DRose/Irving/Curry he complained and made a big deal about it on ESPN when he was being interviewed.

Also we all know how Jerry Conlangelo feels about Popovich and the spurs. He manages Team USA and I remember hearing before that he would never put a spurs player on team USA as long as he was in charge.

The_Klaw
07-26-2015, 04:58 PM
It has alrady cost him a couple of training camps

Which? In his first season the training camps were abbreviated due to the lockout. He participated in the next training camps, and last season he missed the preseason games with pinkeye, a very common illness not a sport-injury.

spurraider21
07-26-2015, 05:32 PM

:lol first person to bring up parker in a thread
:lol obsessed with parker
:lol think about him before you sleep

KDKSpurs24
07-26-2015, 05:33 PM
Well in his short career, Kawhi has actually shown to be an a injury-prone player missing 24/16/18 games the past 3 season with all assortment of injuries..It has alrady cost him a couple of training camps so i don't want him to pick up another one leading up to a season where there will a lot of chemistry issues to be worked on in the team..
I don't think that's true. I wouldn't call him "injury-prone" based off of last season. Yeah the eye issue BUT other than that, the hand injury that caused him to miss the games was a FORCED injury(accident caused by another player). It wasn't like his body gave in(knee, back, shoulder, etc). If the knee tendinitis was to flare up again last season then I would agree with you but that wasn't the case. So he doesn't fall into the injury-prone player category just yet, imo.

milkyway21
07-26-2015, 05:41 PM
Should we start a reverse jinx injury thread now?

I think so... :lol

I am not happy to hear this...

I am thinking about what would hinder the Spurs quest for the 6th ring... It's only injury. I just hope there won't be another Paul George this time.

31kungodt
07-26-2015, 06:11 PM
I dont like it seen from a rest perspective. His position is loaded anyway so its doubtful that he will make the roster.

YGWHI
07-26-2015, 06:11 PM
Happy for him. Whether he makes the team or not, it should be a good experience for him. :tu

Agreed. Pop said last season Kawhi's too young and his personality isn't polished yet, he hasn't been exposed to the world. The Spurs and Kawhi's camp should support and encourage him to gain this life experience playing with the best players in the world.

gambit1990
07-26-2015, 06:26 PM
Also we all know how Jerry Conlangelo feels about Popovich and the spurs. He manages Team USA and I remember hearing before that he would never put a spurs player on team USA as long as he was in charge.
that's news to me. was colangelo manager when pop served as an assistant?

Kool Bob Love
07-26-2015, 06:33 PM
Go for Kawhi. Break a leg. :toast

SupremeGuy
07-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Paul George says hi.:nope

Mnky
07-26-2015, 07:08 PM
I heard multiple times throughout the year announcers and sports analyst saying there should be a reserved spot on team USA for Kawhi because of all the facets he does right in basketball. Don't be surprised if he's one of the stars of camp. He plays big against big competition

YGWHI
07-26-2015, 07:14 PM
that's news to me. was colangelo manager when pop served as an assistant?

No, Colgangelo was named director of USA basketball in 2005, 2004 was the last year of Pop as USA team assistant coach.
He hates Pop since his days in Phoenix, plus he was a close friend of Stern, and it's more than likely that he hired coach K instead of Pop just for the same cold war.

Seventyniner
07-26-2015, 07:14 PM
:lol first person to bring up parker in a thread
:lol obsessed with parker
:lol think about him before you sleep

Brian Windhorst
07-26-2015, 07:20 PM
:td intl ball is a joke until Spain/France
:td wtf do they need Kawhi to guard Morjaz Porfovacic for?

Dro210
07-26-2015, 08:23 PM
People not wanting Kawhi to play for Team USA to get used to it.

illusioNtEk
07-26-2015, 08:54 PM
lets hope kawhi don't get injured

manu2timdynasty
07-26-2015, 09:16 PM

Even online having never seen you, it's evident you have a small penis.

100%duncan
07-26-2015, 09:27 PM
Ugh

Kikoluna
07-26-2015, 09:29 PM
Go for Kawhi. Break a leg. :toast

I see what you did there

Keepin' it real
07-26-2015, 10:00 PM
Paul George says hi.

So do ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS besides Paul George who have ever played with Team USA and DIDN'T suffer a freak injury.

steeledl
07-26-2015, 10:43 PM
You guys act like these guys don't play basketball all summer anyways. Whether it be pick up games or playing w/ team USA, these guys are going to be playing and at risk for injury. Basketball is what they do. I hope that playing against the best in the world will improve his game.

cjw
07-26-2015, 11:08 PM
Let him play for the NT if he wants. Will only help his brand and bottom line. Why take that away from him?

He had a long offseason this year too unlike years past and he skipped last year already.

Astray
07-27-2015, 12:33 AM
Paul George has earned his spot on the Olympic team after his injury, it's some kind of moral obligation for the coaches?

Never thought about that. LeBron, Carmelo, Durant and maybe Paul George are locks. Kawhi isn't getting in.

bic50
07-27-2015, 08:31 PM
I see what you did there
Yeah I can see the idiocy also.

bic50
07-27-2015, 08:33 PM
Never thought about that. LeBron, Carmelo, Durant and maybe Paul George are locks. Kawhi isn't getting in.
Are those guys even participating?

exstatic
07-27-2015, 08:39 PM

Lacking a large amount of traditional bigs, Bron, Melo, and Durant will pull time at the 4 spot. The player I see Kawhi supplanting is Iguodala. Kawhi is younger, a better defender, and a better shooter, which is VERY important in FIBA ball.

dweaver99027
07-28-2015, 01:13 AM
Given his propensity for minor injuries, this is definitely risky. But being part of the best of the best has helped young players make performance leaps in the past. Fingers crossed!

loveforthegame
08-11-2015, 02:29 PM

Chinook
08-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Travesty that Green's not on that team.

SuperCam
08-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Finally, a domestic spurs player this decade who is actually a good american

itzsoweezee
08-11-2015, 03:02 PM

I don't see why Carmelo and George are locks over Kawhi.

Mikeanaro
08-11-2015, 03:03 PM
I don't see why Carmelo and George are locks over Kawhi.

Brazil
08-11-2015, 03:05 PM
it's a great opportunity for him tbh :tu

Mikeanaro
08-11-2015, 03:07 PM

Porker should go the Paul George way, tbh.

apalisoc_9
08-11-2015, 03:19 PM
everything is just a formality

2015-2016 season is the real USA team tryout.

FkLA
08-11-2015, 11:30 PM

BFFs :cry

fingers crossed tbh

YGWHI
08-12-2015, 12:59 AM
BFFs :cry

Watch their shoes, solid teamwork, the same Jordans today :tu

Trill Clinton
08-12-2015, 01:06 AM
Hayward, plumlee and lovehttp://i62.tinypic.com/261f878.jpg

apalisoc_9
08-12-2015, 01:28 AM
Guys who won't make it 100% assuming everyone is healthy and maintains performance.

Barnes, Beal, MCW, Conley, Derozan, Drummond, Gay, Faried, Harris, Oladipo, Plumlee, Parsons

Unlikely but possible

Butler, Paul George, Draymond Green, Hayward, Jordan, Melo, Wall

biggest Fight for a spot

PF/wildcard

Aldridge, Blake, Love, Wall

Likely team

Guard

Paul, Curry, Westbrook, Irving

Wings

Lebron, Durant, and kawhi will be wing/small ball 4... Thompson shooting will earn him a spot as the designated spot up shooter.

Bigs

Anthony, Howard, Cousins, Blake...

boggie is going to make it. LMA is obviously a much better player though, faggot coach never liked LMA

hooperflash
08-12-2015, 05:18 AM
Watch their shoes, solid teamwork, the same Jordans today :tu

You probably were being sarcastic about watching their shoes, but just wanted to say that Kawhi has on a pair of XX9 and LMA has on the Super.Fly 4 kicks.

TheGreatYacht
08-12-2015, 05:21 AM
You probably were being sarcastic about watching their shoes, but just wanted to say that Kawhi has on a pair of XX9 and LMA has on the Super.Fly 4 kicks.
:lol he wasn't sarcastic. Dude legit thought they were the same.

devindixen
08-12-2015, 11:57 AM
No, Colgangelo was named director of USA basketball in 2005, 2004 was the last year of Pop as USA team assistant coach.
He hates Pop since his days in Phoenix, plus he was a close friend of Stern, and it's more than likely that he hired coach K instead of Pop just for the same cold war.

Link or else this is just pure speculation from your part. This is the first time I've heard this and it seems that I'm not the only one.

rold50
08-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Link or else this is just pure speculation from your part. This is the first time I've heard this and it seems that I'm not the only one.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/popovich-become-nbas-bill-belichick-103700209--nba.html
There's one thing that Popovich has a hard time getting over, one thing beyond the Spurs universe that desperately appealed to him: Coaching Team USA in the 2008 Olympics. He wanted the job badly, yes, but he could live with the disappointment of Jerry Colangelo passing him over for Mike Krzyzewski. This had nothing to do with the Duke coach's credentials, sources said, but everything to do with Popovich's belief that the Team USA managing director, Colangelo, a past Phoenix Suns CEO, had needlessly cast doubt on the sincerity of something that Popovich held sacred.

First of all, sources say Popovich was frustrated two years ago that he never had a chance to sit down and meet with Colangelo about the Olympic job. They had one telephone conversation, and Popovich had been told that a face-to-face discussion would follow it. Yet Colangelo traveled to see Krzyzewski, and the coach that Colangelo confesses now was always "his first choice" was soon chosen for the USA reclamation project.

In explaining his choice of Krzyzewski over Popovich, sources say, Colangelo infuriated the Spurs coach with the public suggestions that he wasn't as enthusiastic about the job as Duke's coach, that he didn't seem to want it as badly.

DenialTwist
08-12-2015, 01:04 PM

I remember reading this one in 2013 before. Lol the funniest part in the article was "Hell has frozen over"

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/03/02/hubbard-colangelo-and-popovich-need-to-make-it-work/

Brazil
08-12-2015, 01:26 PM

fingers crossed tbh

wishing career ending injury to a Spurs player.... shhhh :rolleyes

Axegrinder
08-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Porker should go the Paul George way, tbh.You should go snort a pile of anthrax

Spur|n|Austin
08-12-2015, 03:30 PM

You should stop sleeping with your brother.

Dex
08-12-2015, 03:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/G6wnAlF.jpg

Lineups for tomorrows scrimmage (9:30 CST, ESPN2)

TXstbobcat
08-12-2015, 03:36 PM

That is a low class move to wish injury on anyone.

jeebus
08-12-2015, 03:44 PM

Leonard will choke in the 4th and LMA's vagina will be aching after getting raped by Brow. Blow up the Spurms, season over. This game will be this year's Alba Berlin.

DenialTwist
08-12-2015, 03:49 PM
https://twitter.com/VegasBballMom/status/631249052743536640

Lori Stvns ZimmerMoM ‏@VegasBballMom (https://twitter.com/VegasBballMom)reported that Kawhi stayed after practice yesterday to work on his game. Good for him.

http://i.imgur.com/T0VkHkK.jpg

Mr Bones
08-12-2015, 03:52 PM
You guys act like these guys don't play basketball all summer anyways. Whether it be pick up games or playing w/ team USA, these guys are going to be playing and at risk for injury. Basketball is what they do. I hope that playing against the best in the world will improve his game.

Agreed. I rather have them playing organized games rather than pick up games. Either way, they're going to play basketball in the summer.

FkLA
08-12-2015, 05:39 PM

:lol The coaches forgot about Oladipo and added him to the list last minute. Everyone is in alphabetical order except him.

FkLA
08-12-2015, 05:42 PM
wishing career ending injury to a Spurs player.... shhhh :rolleyes

That player happens to be a cancer. I prefer to see my Spurs win without the cancer than to see the cancer drag them down when he's out on the court.

apalisoc_9
08-12-2015, 06:00 PM
That player happens to be a cancer. I prefer to see my Spurs win without the cancer than to see the cancer drag them down when he's out on the court.

Yup.

This is somethintg these player fans would never get.

TD 21
08-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Guys who won't make it 100% assuming everyone is healthy and maintains performance.

Barnes, Beal, MCW, Conley, Derozan, Drummond, Gay, Faried, Harris, Oladipo, Plumlee, Parsons

Unlikely but possible

Butler, Paul George, Draymond Green, Hayward, Jordan, Melo, Wall

biggest Fight for a spot

PF/wildcard

Aldridge, Blake, Love, Wall

Likely team

Guard

Paul, Curry, Westbrook, Irving

Wings

Lebron, Durant, and kawhi will be wing/small ball 4... Thompson shooting will earn him a spot as the designated spot up shooter.

Bigs

Anthony, Howard, Cousins, Blake...

boggie is going to make it. LMA is obviously a much better player though, faggot coach never liked LMA

Unfortunately, Aldridge's lack of a prior history with the program and a seemingly rocky relationship, will more than likely cost him, even though he'd be an ideal Bosh replacement and arguably only Davis is a better fit among true bigs for the international game.

In general, I suspect they'll also favor those who've helped rebuild the program, so presuming everyone is available . . .

Locks: F - James, Durant, C - Davis G - Paul, Curry, Harden

Probable: F - Griffin, Love, G - Westbrook

On the bubble: F - Anthony, Aldridge, Leonard, C - Howard, Cousins, G - Irving, Thompson

I'd lean towards Anthony, Leonard and Irving, claiming the final three spots, which would move Griffin and Love to C.

apalisoc_9
08-12-2015, 06:15 PM
Unfortunately, Aldridge's lack of a prior history with the program and a seemingly rocky relationship, will more than likely cost him, even though he'd be an ideal Bosh replacement and arguably only Davis is a better fit among true bigs for the international game.

In general, I suspect they'll also favor those who've helped rebuild the program, so presuming everyone is available . . .

On the bubble: F - Anthony, Aldridge, Leonard, C - Howard, Cousins, G - Irving, Thompson

I'd lean towards Anthony, Leonard and Irving, claiming the final three spots, which would move Griffin and Love to C.

I completely forgot about Harden.

question mark Irving, thompson..

I predict making it as an iggy replacement but who knows..His relationship with the mens team isn't as bad as aldridge but he doesn't have a good history either..I'm almost positive Aldrige won't make it.

2015-16 should factor in..huge.

TD 21
08-12-2015, 06:35 PM
I completely forgot about Harden.

question mark Irving, thompson..

I predict making it as an iggy replacement but who knows..His relationship with the mens team isn't as bad as aldridge but he doesn't have a good history either..I'm almost positive Aldrige won't make it.

2015-16 should factor in..huge.

Irving/Thompson will probably be their toughest call, even though neither will be in the rotation. I went Irving because he's better, played at Duke (barely, but still) and despite the perception, if you give him the clean catch-and-shoots he'd get on this team, I'm not sure there's any noticeable difference in their shooting.

Aldridge won't make it; I just put him on the bubble, because talent/fit wise, he'll at least receive some consideration and that means it'll only take a few of the bigs ahead not being able to go and he's on the team.

15-16 will matter most for probably Anthony and Howard, to show they're at least close to what they were.

apalisoc_9
08-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Irving/Thompson will probably be their toughest call, even though neither will be in the rotation. I went Irving because he's better, played at Duke (barely, but still) and despite the perception, if you give him the clean catch-and-shoots he'd get on this team, I'm not sure there's any noticeable difference in their shooting.

Aldridge won't make it; I just put him on the bubble, because talent/fit wise, he'll at least receive some consideration and that means it'll only take a few of the bigs ahead not being able to go and he's on the team.

15-16 will matter most for probably Anthony and Howard, to show they're at least close to what they were.

It's only going to get worse for Aldridge as his numbers would most likely drop big time. I don't expect him to score between 21-23 this year.

I have thompson making it over Irving considering their Past performance with the US team. Thompson was way more effective last year than Irving with the US.

myhc
08-12-2015, 06:54 PM

I think we need 4 legit bigs to match up with the Gasol boys and Ibaka in case (or when) we run into Spain. I would have either Howard or Cousins on the team.

apalisoc_9
08-12-2015, 06:59 PM
I think we need 4 legit bigs to match up with the Gasol boys and Ibaka in case (or when) we run into Spain. I would have either Howard or Cousins on the team.

This isn't needed.

The US killed spain with small ball.

TD 21
08-12-2015, 07:20 PM
It's only going to get worse for Aldridge as his numbers would most likely drop big time. I don't expect him to score between 21-23 this year.

I have thompson making it over Irving considering their Past performance with the US team. Thompson was way more effective last year than Irving with the US.

The people making these decisions are basketball people though and will know both the reason for it and how irrelevant it is.

Irving had to be a primary creator on that team; on this one, he'd largely be relegated to spot up duty in the minutes he'd get.

Only P. Gasol is a concern in the low post, but they can at least half double and with the quickness/athleticism of this team (which will only be ramped up since no one will have to play significant minutes), cause serious problems flying around on defense, similar to the way the Warriors did against the Grizzlies in the playoffs.

On the other end, neither Gasol can effectively defend Davis, Griffin or Love (in a pick and pop), never mind James, Durant and if he makes it, Anthony, who will all play some PF.

Mikeanaro
08-12-2015, 07:37 PM
That is a low class move to wish injury on anyone.
Agreed, classless move for a classless player.

Mikeanaro
08-12-2015, 07:39 PM
You should go snort a pile of anthrax
Irrelevant poster doing irrelevant things, nothing to see here.

Mikeanaro
08-12-2015, 07:41 PM
You should stop sleeping with your brother.
Things were so close that time in NY, fuck Drake and Chris Brown niggas cant get the job done.

TXstbobcat
08-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Things were so close that time in NY, fuck Drake and Chris Brown niggas cant get the job done.

Do they have medication for what ever the hell is wrong with you in the head??????????

Mikeanaro
08-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Do they have medication for what ever the hell is wrong with you in the head??????????
Yes, its called sweep the pork.
http://sonofwashington.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Cobra-Kai-Sensei.jpg

apalisoc_9
08-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Irrelevant poster doing irrelevant things, nothing to see here.

:lol

Axegrinder
08-13-2015, 12:09 AM
Nuthugger krew circle jerkin per par:lol And yalls troll game is weak..youre just too stupid to realize

Brazil
08-13-2015, 07:19 AM

wishing a career injury to a player is disgusting even more when it is a player of the team you root for... it only shows how much of a pos you are tbh and how bad your parents educated you. You should be ashamed of yourself

DenialTwist
08-13-2015, 09:35 AM
Here's a funny video of Lebron James and Carmelo Anthony laughing at Russell Westbrook. Kawhi and Kyrie Irving are talking in the background.

https://instagram.com/p/6TdT8-HNmW/

http://i.imgur.com/TQfzTk8l.png

http://i.imgur.com/esV5QlVl.png

apalisoc_9
08-13-2015, 09:41 AM
what time is the game?

SpursFan86
08-13-2015, 09:46 AM
what time is the game?

9:30 PM central time on NBATV

hater
08-13-2015, 10:05 AM
Didn't George lose a leg in a team USA scrimmage?

Fuck team usa. Bring our boys home.

FkLA
08-13-2015, 01:53 PM
wishing a career injury to a player is disgusting even more when it is a player of the team you root for... it only shows how much of a pos you are tbh and how bad your parents educated you. You should be ashamed of yourself

No, it shows how much I want my Spurs to win. I don't put any player, especially one that is a cancer, above the team. You on the other hand are putting your allegiance to Enrique before the team. Keep that nationality allegiance BS with the French NT we don't need it here tbh.

apalisoc_9
08-13-2015, 02:15 PM
No, it shows how much I want my Spurs to win. I don't put any player, especially one that is a cancer, above the team. You on the other hand are putting your allegiance to Enrique before the team. Keep that nationality allegiance BS with the French NT we don't need it here tbh.

These are the same guys that wished Injury to Jefferson :lol

I hope parker gets injured in Eurobasket and never plays again with a spurs uniform

The fact that the spurs have to gameplan around his ego disgust me.

Dex
08-13-2015, 02:27 PM

Nah, I gotta agree with Brazil here...you're just being a fucking twat.

:rolleyes But I'm doing it for the team, guys :rolleyes

apalisoc_9
08-13-2015, 02:33 PM

So answer this...

If Player A has a huge ego and detrimental and the team has dominated without him, you would still want him to play?

Don't you peeps always say how the lakers would be better without kobe?

But you want the team to find a way to win despite a player.

You want the team to suffer.

why?

Dex
08-13-2015, 02:36 PM
So answer this...

If Player A has a huge ego and detrimental and the team has dominated without him, you would still want him to play?

Don't you peeps always say how the lakers would be better without kobe?

But you want the team to find a way to win despite a player.

You want the team to suffer.

why?

You don't wish injury on another player. Especially one playing for your own team. Just like you don't wish injury on another human being.

Unless, you know...you want to act like a fucking twat.

FkLA
08-13-2015, 02:39 PM

I hope parker gets injured in Eurobasket and never plays again with a spurs uniform

They used to do the same shit when Matty Bonner was playing big minutes. Nobody likes weak links. Enrique is the weak link on the team and has a cancerous ego to boot so fuck him tbh.

apalisoc_9
08-13-2015, 02:39 PM
That's weird, I could have sworn every poster here had a hard on with the idea of Jefferson getting injured.

Injury is a last resort tbh. If he's not going to accept a role, I hope he never ever plays in a spurs uniform ever again.

KUUMIA!

apalisoc_9
08-13-2015, 02:41 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2255981/BEUkltRCMAEJjy6.jpg

I touch myself when I see this image.

Dex
08-13-2015, 02:41 PM
That's weird, I could have sworn every poster here had a hard on with the idea of Jefferson getting injured.

Injury is a last resort tbh. If he's not going to accept a role, I hope he never ever plays in a spurs uniform ever again.

KUUMIA!

Source?

FkLA
08-13-2015, 02:46 PM

You'd rather lose with the cancer than win without him?

apalisoc_9
08-13-2015, 02:47 PM
The guys love watching a handicapped spurs i guess..

picnroll
08-13-2015, 04:01 PM
Just go away asshole.

08-13-2015, 04:03 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2255981/BEUkltRCMAEJjy6.jpg

I touch myself when I see this image.

Lol chink ass weirdo touching himself while looking at pictures of sweaty men

hater
08-13-2015, 04:28 PM
:lmao short bus melting down cause everyone hijacks his threads :lmao

Would you wish injury on Ariza and Beal?? :lmao

Brazil
08-13-2015, 04:40 PM

it shows how poorly you have been educated it shows only that. Me on the other had I wish he can turn around his game and be a contributor to the team, if not I trust Pop to take the decisions for the team. You, on the other hand, wish dude had a career ending injury... disgusting

Brazil
08-13-2015, 04:45 PM

:lol you are, per par, making up stories to fit your agenda... you are nothing more than a fraud and a huge pathetic faggot who lurks bodybuilding forums to steal trolling material about fucking an aunt. You also spend your time calling out people for snitching to the mods and yet you do the same to get your ugly bold head pic remove

apalisoc_9
08-13-2015, 04:49 PM
can't wait to see France play again..

Going to be monitoring every Parker move and hope he gets injured. Every jump, every drive, every bump.

hater
08-13-2015, 04:52 PM
Are you going to monitor Ariza and Beal as well? :lol

FkLA
08-13-2015, 05:34 PM
it shows how poorly you have been educated it shows only that. Me on the other had I wish he can turn around his game and be a contributor to the team, if not I trust Pop to take the decisions for the team. You, on the other hand, wish dude had a career ending injury... disgusting

Oh, you mean like last playoffs when Pop continued to play him even though Paddy was clearly the better option? Or when he continued to play Bonner? Or how about when he didn't play Splitter vs Memphis in '11? Pop is the GOAT but he's also a stubborn fuck sometimes. He won't sit Enrique unless he fakes an injury (which he is known for) or suffers one. Personally I don't care which one it is as long as he's off the court tbh.

gambit1990
08-13-2015, 05:38 PM
have the starting lineups for tonight's game been announced yet?

Dex
08-13-2015, 05:42 PM
You'd rather lose with the cancer than win without him?

Here's the problem: you spouting your opinion over and over on a message board doesn't make it fact. And yes, I'd rather trust in the HOF point guard and coach who have both helped the Spurs to 4 titles (5 in Pop's case) over the opinions of two twats on a message board who are whining incessantly like a couple of pre-teens who had their goddamn video games taken away.

You don't like Parker. We get it. Now I think I speak for the majority here when I say that your point has been made and you can probably shut the fuck up about it. But it's a free country, I guess, so you can continue to do what you do, and I'll just have to use the Ignore feature to enhance my SpursTalk experience.

The guys love watching a handicapped spurs i guess..

Still waiting on those sources for the "everybody" that was wishing injury on Dick Jefferson.

apalisoc_9
08-13-2015, 05:44 PM
They won us rings argument :lol

FkLA
08-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Here's the problem: you spouting your opinion over and over on a message board doesn't make it fact. And yes, I'd rather trust in the HOF point guard and coach who have both helped the Spurs to 4 titles (5 in Pop's case) over the opinions of two twats on a message board who are whining incessantly like a couple of pre-teens who had their goddamn video games taken away.

You don't like Parker. We get it. Now I think I speak for the majority here when I say that your point has been made and you can probably shut the fuck up about it. But it's a free country, I guess, so you can continue to do what you do, and I'll just have to use the Ignore feature to enhance my SpursTalk experience.

Oh ok. So what you're saying is that those rings magically change the fact that in 2014-2015 Enrique was one of the worst statistical PGs during the season and the absolute worst during the playoffs. Glad you enlightened me. :tu