PDA

View Full Version : OT: Just got back from my Eurotrip...I think CN and Will missed me

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 01:00 PM
:lol Cuz damn while I've been having a blast in Europe you guys have mentioned me over 10 times and constantly called me out

Hope summer has been a productive one for you boys. For Money May fans you guys sure are broke and on this forum a lot

apalisoc_9
07-26-2015, 01:05 PM
Can anyone confirm if the OP is really a Pinoy nurse...

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 01:07 PM
Can anyone confirm if the OP is really a Pinoy nurse...
He is. BTW, I just got a PM from the OP begging me to stop bringing it up.

:lol Fake "European vacation"
:lol Quitting the site because everyone knows he's Pinoy and a nurse

Buddy Mignon
07-26-2015, 01:10 PM
I don't think anyone ever believed he was a doctor, but why is the pinoy part considered a sin around here?

Jodelo
07-26-2015, 01:13 PM
You were gone?

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 01:16 PM

It just makes it more flattering knowing I'm really a doctor tbh and not a pinoy.

I hear the bigger the internet bully the bigger the pussy in real life tbh

Will Hunting
07-26-2015, 01:17 PM

:lol getting back from his "Europtrip" and then rushing over to his computer to make a thread about us
:lol I wonder if it was done before or after he got caught up on TMZ news

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 01:19 PM
:lol getting back from his "Europtrip" and then rushing over to his computer to make a thread about us
:lol I wonder if it was done before or after he got caught up on TMZ news

Says the guy who responds to my thread within 5 minutes...:lol

What did you think of Jenner's ESPY awards you PC faggot? I bet you shed a tear when he won

steeledl
07-26-2015, 01:20 PM
Who the fuck is this scrub... Coming in like he is a local celebrity . Sad,tbh.

AlexJones
07-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Who the fuck is this scrub... Coming in like he is a local celebrity . Sad,tbh.

:lol Pinoys and nurses are known to overestimate their importance

Will Hunting
07-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Says the guy who responds to my thread within 5 minutes...:lol

What did you think of Jenner's ESPY awards you PC faggot? I bet you shed a tear when he won

:lol you really don't get it, do you? I didn't watch the ESPYs, nor do I give a shit about Bruce Jenner's award one way or the other.

You apparently did watch the ESPYs, and you apparently care deeply about who won an award :lol

Will Hunting
07-26-2015, 01:24 PM
Also, aren't Pinoys supposed to be good with math? It says your thread was created 22 minutes ago and my post was 5 minutes ago. How the fuck does that equate to me posting "within 5 minutes" :lol

Splits
07-26-2015, 01:24 PM
WB OP

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Austin-Powers-come-here-cry-crying-Dr.-Evil-hug-hug-it-out-sad-GIF.gif

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 01:26 PM
:lol you really don't get it, do you? I didn't watch the ESPYs, nor do I give a shit about Bruce Jenner's award one way or the other.

You apparently did watch the ESPYs, and you apparently care deeply about who won an award :lol

Kid...I was in Europe for the last two weeks enjoying my life, I came back here and I have several mentions from you and CN. It makes me feel all warm and tingly inside knowing I'm under your faggots skin.

Also, I dont have to hide behind an alt like you lol all of a sudden Kori unblocks all the banned users and you are on this forum 24\7 along side Lebrons Jizzcup.

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 01:27 PM
WB OP

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Austin-Powers-come-here-cry-crying-Dr.-Evil-hug-hug-it-out-sad-GIF.gif

Sup faggot

Will Hunting
07-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Kid...I was in Europe for the last two weeks enjoying my life, I came back here and I have several mentions from you and CN. It makes me feel all warm and tingly inside knowing I'm under your faggots skin.

Also, I dont have to hide behind an alt like you lol all of a sudden Kori unblocks all the banned users and you are on this forum 24\7 along side Lebrons Jizzcup.

:lol more conspiracy theories about me being DMC or Clipper Nation
:lol bringing up Bruce Jenner unprovoked like the TMZ homo you are
:lol better post any other Kardashian/Michael Sam news this forum missed out on while you were gone

RsxPiimp
07-26-2015, 01:36 PM
:lol more conspiracy theories about me being DMC or Clipper Nation
:lol bringing up Bruce Jenner unprovoked like the TMZ homo you are
:lol better post any other Kardashian/Michael Sam news this forum missed out on while you were gone

Besteva is good people, he's earned his way. I am still not sure whose pathetic ALT account you are

m>s
07-26-2015, 01:46 PM
Lmao nobody remembers my nigga big will

whitemamba
07-26-2015, 01:49 PM
let me know when OP needs reinforcements.

Will Hunting
07-26-2015, 01:52 PM

He already did, his pinoy buddy RsxPiimp had to jump in :lol

whitemamba
07-26-2015, 01:54 PM

im just curious why its so bad to be a nurse? If your laying on your bed dying and shit like a faggot, you might needs some water, who do you ask? the doctor? lol. This is why its a fail troll tbh

Will Hunting
07-26-2015, 01:56 PM
im just curious why its so bad to be a nurse? If your laying on your bed dying and shit like a faggot, you might needs some water, who do you ask? the doctor? lol. This is why its a fail troll tbh

I couldn't give a shit about his occupation. The main thing I troll him about is his obsession with pop culture shit and how he spams the forum with it.

This thread a great example. What kind of a grown man cares so much about Bruce Jenner winning an ESPY?

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 02:08 PM

my nigga

RsxPiimp
07-26-2015, 02:12 PM
I couldn't give a shit about his occupation. The main thing I troll him about is his obsession with pop culture shit and how he spams the forum with it.

This thread a great example. What kind of a grown man cares so much about Bruce Jenner winning an ESPY?

I think you're taking things out of context. In the NBA forum TBE is a polarizing figure at times but appreciated by most Laker fans. In the club he is liked by all and is known for bashing every celeb and their narcissistic behaviors. I think you guys are actually on the same boat here about celebs except he highlights how arrogant they are as to you are bitter at them and pretend you don't care ala Tyler Durden.

At the end of the day, it's just a forum man, I really hope you're not letting this shit affect you.

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 02:15 PM
I think you're taking things out of context. In the NBA forum TBE is a polarizing figure at times but appreciated by most Laker fans. In the club he is liked by all and is known for bashing every celeb and their narcissistic behaviors. I think you guys are actually on the same boat here about celebs except he highlights how arrogant they are as to you are bitter at them and pretend you don't care ala Tyler Durden.

At the end of the day, it's just a forum man, I really hope you're not letting this shit affect you.

I really don't want to defend myself here because I know when it comes to CN and the likes of most it's just a troll forum. But I am actually on the same page as Will for the most part, I fucking despise celeb lovers and the Kardashian followers.

When I went to a Laker game 2 years ago with this girl she was so amazed that we were a few seats away from Kim and Khloe as well as Rihanna it was pretty sad. I could care less about that shit.

As far as Michael Sam and the Jenner thing, I despise the PC agenda of trying to shove gay rights down our throats (no pun). This forum is like the barbershop, you can't post anti gay shit on RealGM or anywhere, this is the one place where we could actually discuss it and if you dont want to then dont click on the fucking thread.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 02:20 PM
I'm really a doctor tbh and not a pinoy.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 02:21 PM
:lol OP desperately PMing his fellow Lakertrolls to semen-shield for him

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 02:41 PM

Internet bullying :lol

steeledl
07-26-2015, 02:42 PM
When I went to a Laker game 2 years ago with this girl she was so amazed that we were a few seats away from Kim and Khloe as well as Rihanna it was pretty sad. I could care less about that shit.

humbragging fake stories . Nice

GenuineLakerfan
07-26-2015, 02:47 PM

You've been a salty fucker ever since your girlfriend lost in the finals

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 02:47 PM
Internet bullying :cry

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 02:48 PM
You've been a salty fucker ever since your girlfriend lost in the finals
Pinoy nurse bringing out the thinly-veiled troll accounts :lol

Ball Buster
07-26-2015, 03:39 PM
OP claims to be from Glendale... Can speak fluent Armenian (has done so here). Has a douchey self-absorbed personality.

:lol And is completely not an Armenian.

whitemamba
07-26-2015, 04:05 PM

you know a thing or two about that don't ya..

Strange Love
07-26-2015, 04:38 PM
The TMZ king is back. We're covered ya'll. :tu

BD24
07-26-2015, 04:44 PM
I know you don't know me, but welcome back mate. Have enjoyed reading your post as a lurker before they started approving accounts again. One of the few tolerable Laker fans on the site. :toast

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 05:56 PM
I know you don't know me, but welcome back mate. Have enjoyed reading your post as a lurker before they started approving accounts again. One of the few tolerable Laker fans on the site. :toast

you know a thing or two about that don't ya..

https://i.imgur.com/Nzs3Q8B.jpg

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 06:20 PM
Please, tell me more about how I PM'ed you and asked you to stop picking on me.

:lol Having to steal HarlemHeats insults from 2 years ago

ohmwrecker
07-26-2015, 06:23 PM
http://www.rowsdowr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Rusty.png

Kool Bob Love
07-26-2015, 06:30 PM
We all need a break from here once in a while. Welcome back. How the real "bar-b-que" taste like?

http://youtu.be/HBcTc6KTGgI

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 06:54 PM
Please, tell me more about how I PM'ed you and asked you to stop picking on me.

:lol Having to steal HarlemHeats insults from 2 years ago

They're just salty because of all the years of abuse I've handed them. I had the entire forum referring to CN as an Asian and as LebronsJizzCup to a point he had to PM me and ask me to stop picking on him.
:lol Dumb faggot
:lol Shouldn't Pinoy nurses be smarter than this?

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 06:56 PM
:lol Dumb faggot
:lol Shouldn't Pinoy nurses be smarter than this?

:lol I nuked your life on this forum, everybody refers to you as an Asian and your best comeback is I'm a pinoy? LOL faggot

How many years of your life have you wasted so you can be a quasi known troll on a relatively unknown forum?

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 06:58 PM
:lol I nuked your life on this forum, everybody refers to you as an Asian and your best comeback is I'm a pinoy? LOL faggot

How many years of your life have you wasted so you can be a quasi known troll on a relatively unknown forum?
You didn't "nuke" shit. You did have a nuclear meltdown when Harlem put you on his worst posters list det one time, though.

:lol Pinoy nurse
:lol TMZ faggot
:lol Lusting for that Michael Sam dick

GenuineLakerfan
07-26-2015, 07:07 PM
You didn't "nuke" shit. You did have a nuclear meltdown when Harlem put you on his worst posters list det one time, though.

:lol Pinoy nurse
:lol TMZ faggot
:lol Lusting for that Michael Sam dick

Is it true you're a 5'6 Korean? That fucking sucks dude

RsxPiimp
07-26-2015, 07:09 PM

It was exposed by TBE years ago

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 07:15 PM
No, but it's true that you're a 4'0" Pinoy nurse.

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 07:17 PM
No, but it's true that you're a 4'0" Pinoy nurse.

Does your dad get mad when you wear sandals inside the house?

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Do you eat dog for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

BD24
07-26-2015, 07:40 PM
:lmao my wife is half Filipino so I got a good laugh out of this. For real though, don't where your shoes in an Asian house, those motherfuckers dont play.

spurraider21
07-26-2015, 07:47 PM
ITT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Yd8g1kV3Y

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 08:52 PM
Do you eat dog for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

This nigga is lame as fuck...I've branded you as asian and your epic comeback is I'm Pinoy? Sigh...this is why ur never going to be a success in life.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-26-2015, 08:54 PM
Is it true you're a 5'6 Korean? That fucking sucks dudeHe is

All of hist posts are just him attacking others

Det Napoleon complex tbh.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2015, 09:21 PM
This nigga is lame as fuck...I've branded you as asian and your epic comeback is I'm Pinoy? Sigh...this is why ur never going to be a success in life.

:lol Pinoy midget nurse talking about success, need I say more.

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 11:54 PM
He is

All of hist posts are just him attacking others

Det Napoleon complex tbh.

Exactly...honestly, if you're an internet bully it means you're alleviating all your stress from reality. The reality being you're beta as fuck and get your shit pushed in on a daily basis. Clipper Asian is a sad **** tbh

Thebesteva
07-26-2015, 11:54 PM
ITT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Yd8g1kV3Y

:lmao my wife is half Filipino so I got a good laugh out of this. For real though, don't where your shoes in an Asian house, those motherfuckers dont play.

I know man, I had an asian friend in high school, his dad almost Shang Tsunged my soul when I walked in with my shoes on.