PDA

View Full Version : Bobbi Kristina Brown passes.

NameDropper
07-26-2015, 07:59 PM
http://www.etonline.com/news/166778_bobbi_kristina_brown_dead_at_22_whitney_hou ston_bobby_brown_5_months_coma/

May she rest in peace with her mother.

mrsmaalox
07-26-2015, 08:08 PM
I wonder who gets her money?

ididnotnothat
07-26-2015, 08:15 PM
I wonder who gets her money?

That's your reaction? Cold hearted. I pray her loved ones have much better thoughts at this time.

jeebus
07-26-2015, 08:25 PM
:lol

Reck
07-26-2015, 08:27 PM
Was this some twisted wish to die like her mother did?

Hard to sympathize to be honest.

benefactor
07-26-2015, 08:39 PM
That's your reaction? Cold hearted. I pray her loved ones have much better thoughts at this time.
Bunch of dysfunctional, rich assholes that did drugs until it killed them.

Can't say her death is hitting me in the feels.

Vertigo
07-26-2015, 08:43 PM
So young. RIP.

baseline bum
07-26-2015, 10:12 PM
I thought she was already dead?

Thread
07-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Bunch of dysfunctional, rich assholes that did drugs until it killed them.

Can't say her death is hitting me in the feels.

the factor

SupremeGuy
07-26-2015, 10:16 PM
I wonder how her brother husband is handling it, tbh.

mrsmaalox
07-26-2015, 10:33 PM

Yup. I would think it more coldhearted to make a display of false emotion over the death of a figure I never really paid attention to before this.

m>s
07-26-2015, 10:59 PM
Yup. I would think it more coldhearted to make a display of false emotion over the death of a figure I never really paid attention to before this.
You going to molest her body and post about it like you always do? Freaking weirdo

RD2191
07-26-2015, 11:07 PM
Wow, dusty old housewife is a piece of crap.

jeebus
07-26-2015, 11:20 PM
Wow, dusty old housewife is a piece of crap.
You don't have to be a white knight; kristina is dead, she won't give you sex in reward for standing up for her.

RD2191
07-26-2015, 11:27 PM
You don't have to be a white knight; kristina is dead, she won't give you sex in reward for standing up for her.
*crickets*

Trill Clinton
07-26-2015, 11:47 PM
RIP

Biernutz
07-27-2015, 01:28 AM
look at who she had for parents....did she ever have a chance?

baseline bum
07-27-2015, 01:41 AM
look at who she had for parents....did she ever have a chance?

They're rich as fuck, she had plenty of chances tbh.

Reck
07-27-2015, 02:20 AM

Yeah that's bullshit when people say..well your parents were failure so you were only bound to be the same.

You either choose to be a lazy scumbag or you are motivated enough to go and get a job and make a life for yourself like the rest of us.

MsMcGillyCutty
07-27-2015, 04:51 AM
She's in a better place now.

Thread
07-27-2015, 06:34 AM
Yeah that's bullshit when people say..well your parents were failure so you were only bound to be the same.

You either choose to be a lazy scumbag or you are motivated enough to go and get a job and make a life for yourself like the rest of us.

I've staked out the area twixt "get a j*b." & "the "Brown bathtub."

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2015, 06:54 AM

Yeah this board is filled with such insensitivity and low class.....had it been an old white gezer they would all be mouring in condolences....hypocrites

Carry on...

Ohh and RIP lil miss Bobby...such tragedy..go be with your mum

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2015, 07:03 AM

Then keep your fucking mouth shut....and stop being an obstuse moron...it actually takes less emotion to simple say RIP...than to say "I wonder who's going to get her money"....you're a fraud and always put on such a pretense....you're no better than the rest of these retarded fuckers...just low class all the way putting on the pretense of some dignified old hag....one would think that as a woman and the parents of teens who could also go astray you'd have a bit more sensitivity of a depressed and mentally unstable young girl who just lost her mother...(who by the way was an American icon and the grestest female vocalist ever) and apprently couldnt cope...shame on you for appealing to the lowest common denominator instead of a basic sense of decency.... I actually thought you had more class...guess we're all wrong in our assumptions of people from time to time...

Carry on...ohh and M>s she's all yours....just disgusting...

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2015, 07:56 AM

Unfortunately being depressed , on drugs, suicidal can befall men in all stripes of life rich and poor...especially depressed young people who may lose a parent to death....you morons wont say it but I will...let me help you with your feelings.....you dont give a fuck about this young depressed and rich girl dying because she was black and unattractive....Elvis Pressely wss the biggest heroin/ cocaine head on the planet and he was an old fart not young and depressed and yet I'm sure you clowns would even to this day say RIP Elvis...or how about Robert Downey Jr....owe he's Iron Man its good to see him turn his life around...or how about Marilyn Monroe who OD'd on pills at 36 yrs of age.....dare we simply say RIP right after her death? Or here's a good one..lets all Rally around Johnny Manzel despite his addictions he deserves a second chance?

Rich has nothing to do with...just be honest about it..at least i can respect the KKK if for nothing but their honesty....:toast

mrsmaalox
07-27-2015, 08:28 AM
Then keep your fucking mouth shut....and stop being an obstuse moron...it actually takes less emotion to simple say RIP...than to say "I wonder who's going to get her money"....you're a fraud and always put on such a pretense....you're no better than the rest of these retarded fuckers...just low class all the way putting on the pretense of some dignified old hag....one would think that as a woman and the parents of teens who could also go astray you'd have a bit more sensitivity of a depressed and mentally unstable young girl who just lost her mother...(who by the way was an American icon and the grestest female vocalist ever) and apprently couldnt cope...shame on you for appealing to the lowest common denominator instead of a basic sense of decency.... I actually thought you had more class...guess we're all wrong in our assumptions of people from time to time...

Who says I have no sympathy? Just because I didn't write a crying paragraph? You and those baby men are the stupidest bunch of crybaby tough guys to ever grace this board. I enjoyed her mother's music for many years, still do on occasion. But the direction in which she veered her own life was very sad but of her own choice. You are blind if you didn't see the direction in which this little girls life was going as her inconsiderate parents played out their lives (and hers) like a circus on the tv in front of the whole world. That's when I felt sorry for the girl. When all we had to do was glance over to the tabloids in the grocery line and see that little girls face like a prop in an absurd play. I felt really sorry for her then and said a little prayer for her. Did you? Did m>s or robdiaz? So just after the self fulfilling prophecy has completely played out, you're heart is breaking, but putting on a public show of emotion on a message board is still a priority? That's what I find disgusting.

DJR210
07-27-2015, 08:30 AM
She's been passed for months.. they kept her alive for all this time, holding on to hope that she was going to magically come back even though her brains been off since the accident

mrsmaalox
07-27-2015, 08:37 AM
She's been passed for months.. they kept her alive for all this time, holding on to hope that she was going to magically come back even though her brains been off since the accident

I suspected that she was being kept alive while the family worked out the legalities of the $115 million she inherited.

DJR210
07-27-2015, 08:41 AM
Bobby needs to take 10 Xans and a bath for the trifecta

RD2191
07-27-2015, 08:47 AM

Oh shit. Kool going in raw on that old desperate housewife.

GoldToe
07-27-2015, 09:15 AM
So sad when a parent has to bury their child.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2015, 09:49 AM

Who says I have no sympathy? Just because I didn't write a crying paragraph? You and those baby men are the stupidest bunch of crybaby tough guys to ever grace this board. I enjoyed her mother's music for many years, still do on occasion. But the direction in which she veered her own life was very sad but of her own choice. You are blind if you didn't see the direction in which this little girls life was going as her inconsiderate parents played out their lives (and hers) like a circus on the tv in front of the whole world. That's when I felt sorry for the girl. When all we had to do was glance over to the tabloids in the grocery line and see that little girls face like a prop in an absurd play. I felt really sorry for her then and said a little prayer for her. Did you? Did m>s or robdiaz? So just after the self fulfilling prophecy has completely played out, you're heart is breaking, but putting on a public show of emotion on a message board is still a priority? That's what I find disgusting.

You said you had no sympathy with this post..

Again how much effort to say RIP and move on...has nothing to do with emotional displays of sadness over someone you didnt know personally....but what you were doing was clear..." I wonder who's gonna get her money" instead of how sad or RIP....all you said was nothing but a subtle - I dont really care she died...and if that's your view fine...my view is that you purposely tried to marginalize the young womans death for no good reason....was she a bad person No...was she flawed yes..did she have bad examples as parents - YES...doesnt take away from the fact you purposely trying to be insensitive....maybe you did it for shits and giggles who knows but you did it for sure...

Its good to hear you said a little prayer for her...just be consistent....I do have it in my heart to forgive this trsngression of yours...she was a depressed young kid who could never live up to the expectations of her mother in terms of how she looked or her voice...
RIP is pretty simple to type...
I will dedicate this song from her aunt Dionne

kafVkPxjLYg

The Reckoning
07-27-2015, 09:51 AM
So sad when a parent has to bury their child.

i see what you did there

mrsmaalox
07-27-2015, 09:54 AM
You said you had no sympathy with this post..

You must be a slow learner if that's what you read. I said I would not put on a false display of emotion. And as soon as you display the level of consistency you expect of me, I will follow your example.

philldafunk
07-27-2015, 10:07 AM
When I saw this on FB last night I thought "isn't she dead already"

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2015, 10:08 AM
You must be a slow learner if that's what you read. I said I would not put on a false display of emotion. And as soon as you display the level of consistency you expect of me, I will follow your example.

No matter how unpleasant of a thought it is....its much easier to just say: " you know that asshole Kool is right this time." and move on..instead of trying to grandstand your view...listen I'm wrong at times as well and I simply apologize when I am....stop digging your hole...

And yes I'm consistent..I'm a freedom fighter I never malign or go on the attack against anyone unfairly or without merit...so yes I'm very consistent...

You always try to carry some high road so I'm gonna call your BS out this time...

mrsmaalox
07-27-2015, 10:19 AM
No matter how unpleasant of a thought it is....its much easier to just say: " you know that asshole Kool is right this time." and move on..instead of trying to grandstand your view...listen I'm wrong at times as well and I simply apologize when I am....stop digging your hole...

And yes I'm consistent..I'm a freedom fighter I never malign or go on the attack against anyone unfairly or without merit...so yes I'm very consistent...

You always try to carry some high road so I'm gonna call your BS out this time...

LOL calling me a grandstander. I don't think you are right or consistent. Certainly you realize that "unfairly or without merit" is something that exists in your own mind only? Just because you think it, doesn't make it true.

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2015, 10:31 AM
LOL calling me a grandstander. I don't think you are right or consistent. Certainly you realize that "unfairly or without merit" is something that exists in your own mind only? Just because you think it, doesn't make it true.

Shame on you Maalox....I would have never expected such behavior from a mother of teens who could easily fall into a depression and harbor suicidal tendencies....it's no biggie i just thought you of all people would have been sensitive and understanding if that..but I guess your desire to blend in with racist whitey trumped your basic decency this morning....its ok we're all imperfect and can experience such day to day let downs...

mrsmaalox
07-27-2015, 10:52 AM
Shame on you Maalox....I would have never expected such behavior from a mother of teens who could easily fall into a depression and harbor suicidal tendencies....it's no biggie i just thought you of all people would have been sensitive and understanding if that..but I guess your desire to blend in with racist whitey trumped your basic decency this morning....its ok we're all imperfect and can experience such day to day let downs...

I gave my kids the best chance of not falling into a depression and harboring suicidal tendencies by being a better parent than hers and raising my kids better. It's not her fault, she's a tragic example of sick, selfish parents. And unlike you, I won't lower myself to the racist strawman, these behaviors and results run the gamut of all races, genders, cultures, socio economic classes.

m>s
07-27-2015, 02:23 PM
I gave my kids the best chance of not falling into a depression and harboring suicidal tendencies by being a better parent than hers and raising my kids better. It's not her fault, she's a tragic example of sick, selfish parents. And unlike you, I won't lower myself to the racist strawman, these behaviors and results run the gamut of all races, genders, cultures, socio economic classes.
Shove a cock in it and shut up

Trill Clinton
07-27-2015, 02:48 PM
damn, kool went in. enjoy your vacay my nig.

Thread
07-27-2015, 05:04 PM
she's a tragic example of sick, selfish parents.

The Mrs.

Mitch
07-27-2015, 10:06 PM
KAM going in on a dumb broad, tbh

steeledl
07-28-2015, 12:14 AM

Dr.Phil
07-28-2015, 12:55 AM

Even the best of parents have children who fall into depression and have suicidal thoughts. Very common.

Thread
07-28-2015, 06:47 AM
Even the best of parents have children who fall into depression and have suicidal thoughts. Very common.

Doc, those two, at prime rampaged across this country committing mayhem with impunity on their assorted concert tours & appearances. Gonna show everybody they wouldn't be told "no" under any circumstances. I remember it. Whenever one would get tossed into jail the other would boogie on down with the bail money for the other's release and photo opt. She'd hop into his arms and off they'd go. And Media backed 'em all along the line because those rats and keeper of the flame were making money hand over fist. Couldn't stop 'em with silver bullets & wooden stakes.

mrsmaalox
07-28-2015, 07:49 AM

Yup but her parents did everything in their power to make sure their child was screwed up. Kid never stood a chance.

mrsmaalox
07-28-2015, 08:06 AM
Doc, those two, at prime rampaged across this country committing mayhem with impunity on their assorted concert tours & appearances. Gonna show everybody they wouldn't be told "no" under any circumstances. I remember it. Whenever one would get tossed into jail the other would boogie on down with the bail money for the other's release and photo opt. She'd hop into his arms and off they'd go. And Media backed 'em all along the line because those rats and keeper of the flame were making money hand over fist. Couldn't stop 'em with silver bullets & wooden stakes.

Doesn't matter to this crowd. Those 2 were the only people on this earth that could have made sure Bobbie Kristina had a thriving successful life but they failed her miserably. They themselves committed the ultimate disrespect to this little girl. :cry :cry "but her mother was the greatest singer ever!!! :cry :cry Oh yea? Well she was also the shittiest mother ever, and the proof lies before us all. Yet I'm going to be vilified for not showing the proper amount of "respect" as is due in an online community?! Just goes to show, to these boys with their fake online lives, appearances are everything!

Mitch
07-28-2015, 08:31 AM
"I have no reason to pay respects, but I'll take a moment to say something disrespectful."

Some powerful logic there from a dumb broad.

m>s
07-28-2015, 09:37 AM
Improper use of the term "strawman"

m>s
07-28-2015, 09:39 AM
Doesn't matter to this crowd. Those 2 were the only people on this earth that could have made sure Bobbie Kristina had a thriving successful life but they failed her miserably. They themselves committed the ultimate disrespect to this little girl. :cry :cry "but her mother was the greatest singer ever!!! :cry :cry Oh yea? Well she was also the shittiest mother ever, and the proof lies before us all. Yet I'm going to be vilified for not showing the proper amount of "respect" as is due in an online community?! Just goes to show, to these boys with their fake online lives, appearances are everything!
Tl;dr

tits or GTFO

Trill Clinton
07-28-2015, 10:17 AM
"I never paid attention to her"

*continues to make several posts about Bobbi's parents and how she was allegedly raised*

mrsmaalox
07-28-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm sorry for your loss Trill.

m>s
07-28-2015, 10:40 AM
Yeah you better be sorry, next time ask my permission before posting

mrsmaalox
07-28-2015, 10:42 AM
All the disrespect in these threads, not a peep from the :cry :cry must show respect :cry :cry crew

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191255&highlight=whitney+houston

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244186&highlight=whitney+houston

lol "consistent"

m>s
07-28-2015, 11:05 AM
Lol morbid woman

Trill Clinton
07-28-2015, 11:16 AM

Thank you

m>s
07-28-2015, 11:38 AM
As a 3rd degree master nazi and a lifelong kkk member I am appalled at the racism on display here by maalox, I bet it's because she's black isn't it

DJR210
07-28-2015, 12:33 PM
We have a maiden in distress here, where is ohmwrecker to swoop in on his white steed and save the day..

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2015, 03:40 PM
All the disrespect in these threads, not a peep from the :cry :cry must show respect :cry :cry crew

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191255&highlight=whitney+houston

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244186&highlight=whitney+houston

lol "consistent"

What you still bitching about? What's done is done....you showed your ass...get over it..now all your doing is PMS'ing and I know you to old to still be menstruating so stop crying....forget it...I forgot....you're a woman so go ahead and be a woman and do your emo thing ..and fuss and cry like women do......it's your birthright

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2015, 03:42 PM
damn, kool went in. enjoy your vacay my nig.

I will my nikka..check out the NBA forum for details..it's gonna be off the cheezy for sheezy...with these breezeys ...beleez me.... :lol

ohmwrecker
07-28-2015, 06:00 PM
We have a maiden in distress here, where is ohmwrecker to swoop in on his white steed and save the day..

How did I get under your skin so much that you're making shit up just to get my attention?

m>s
07-28-2015, 06:22 PM
How did I get under your skin so much that you're making shit up just to get my attention?
He's not making it up though, you're known around these parts to be a white knighting cuck

DMC
07-28-2015, 06:56 PM
At least we know she took a bath.

bigzak25
07-28-2015, 08:59 PM
This bitch died months ago. Prayers to Bobby though. It's my perogative.

DJR210
07-28-2015, 09:10 PM
He's not making it up though, you're known around these parts to be a white knighting cuck

bigzak25
07-28-2015, 09:51 PM
If standing up for the one woman that dares posts among us is "white knighting"...lame. but anyway, what do you call the rest of you obviously cock hungry savages...

ohmwrecker
07-28-2015, 11:40 PM

If that's how you want to interpret me giving you a little business when you happen to be in disagreement with a "female" poster, that is your issue. We both know it's a flimsy and unfounded accusation.

m>s
07-29-2015, 07:52 AM
If that's how you want to interpret me giving you a little business when you happen to be in disagreement with a "female" poster, that is your issue. We both know it's a flimsy and unfounded accusation.
Hey buddy that's your label to either wear or try to remove, you earned it

ohmwrecker
07-29-2015, 05:08 PM
Hey buddy that's your label to either wear or try to remove, you earned it

No one else besides you & DJR has ever brought it up to the best of my knowledge. It's a pretty big stretch even for you two barrel bottom scrapers.