PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I am no longer a Kobe hater

JohnnyMax
07-27-2015, 05:43 AM
I have dropped my hatred of Kobe once I stopped being a Lebron fan.

DMC
07-27-2015, 06:43 AM
No one cares, faggot.

JohnnyMax
07-27-2015, 07:53 AM
No one cares, faggot.

Are you a Spurs fan, because according to this you were rooting for Miami in 2014 Finals.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235361

Killakobe81
07-27-2015, 07:55 AM
Dont get why folks feel the need to hate Lebron as Kobe fans or vice-versa ...

But there are plenty who do ...

DMC
07-27-2015, 08:47 AM
Are you a Spurs fan, because according to this you were rooting for Miami in 2014 Finals.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235361
Why did you edit out the threads where you said GS would lose in 5 games?

Off season self immolation.

Dex
07-27-2015, 09:07 AM
Eh, it's hard to feel hate for someone who is complete non-threat these days...now it's more like just pity.

Or admiration for single-handedly dismantling the Lakers.

Thread
07-27-2015, 11:24 AM
Eh, it's hard to feel hate for someone who is complete non-threat

Food for thought,,,the sustenance being it wasn't he Kobe who first threatened "you" then made good on said threat & took your 1st 5th. That was Mrs. Duncan.

Amy

JohnnyMax
07-27-2015, 11:29 AM
Your a ( read Kobe's lips ) if you dislike Kobe

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eTVnGrEQzjg/URk1s4LV79I/AAAAAAAAesc/SLm98xl1e0w/s640/2qa214m.gif

Leetonidas
07-27-2015, 11:32 AM
No one cares

Thread
07-27-2015, 11:41 AM
No one cares

& it was his 5th that made no one care.

tee, hee.

DPG21920
07-27-2015, 11:55 AM
& it was his 5th that made no one care.

tee, hee.

These are the types of no value, repetitive posts that wil find you relegated to the reading room permanently and not on your own accord.

Thread
07-27-2015, 12:01 PM
These are the types of no value, repetitive posts that wil find you relegated to the reading room permanently and not on your own accord.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

DPG21920
07-27-2015, 12:03 PM
ok.

The Reckoning
07-27-2015, 12:05 PM
Eh, it's hard to feel hate for someone who is complete non-threat these days...now it's more like just pity.

Or admiration for single-handedly dismantling the Lakers.

this. i'm a huge kobe fan now.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
07-27-2015, 12:20 PM
Your a ( read Kobe's lips ) if you dislike Kobe

What is wrong with you?

Killakobe81
07-27-2015, 12:46 PM

I get your point but there i sso many pointless threads and posts where and why do you draw that line on Cully?

gambit1990
07-27-2015, 12:52 PM
i used to hate kobe. been too busy laughing at his play the last few years though. i hope he signs another giant contract :toast

Thread
07-27-2015, 12:57 PM
i used to hate kobe. been too busy laughing at his play the last few years though. i hope he signs another giant contract :toast

Another fucker who wouldn't come down till he won his 2nd 5th.

Ya fuck.

Silver&Black
07-27-2015, 01:55 PM
I don't hate Kobe....

I hate the Lakers. Big difference.

Thread
07-27-2015, 01:59 PM
I don't hate Kobe....

I hate the Lakers. Big difference.

If I built a shoe store in your ass, you'd understand "Big difference."

Silver&Black
07-27-2015, 02:03 PM

So ornery....Why? I think that Arizona heat is getting to you Dale. You've been awfully irritated the last couple weeks.

If it's anything like where I live...it's hotter than the 7th layer of hell. My AC is putting in some serious overtime. I suggest that you do the same with yours.

Thread
07-27-2015, 02:32 PM
So ornery....Why? I think that Arizona heat is getting to you Dale. You've been awfully irritated the last couple weeks.

If it's anything like where I live...it's hotter than the 7th layer of hell. My AC is putting in some serious overtime. I suggest that you do the same with yours.

I can't. I'm on a plan. From Noon till 7PM I turn the A/C off. The rest of the day it's (kilowatt hours) 1/2 price. So, I get it down to 59 degrees by Noon, turn it off, and hold on. By 5PM it's already approaching 80 degrees and by 7PM it's twixt 82-85.

DPG21920
07-27-2015, 02:54 PM
I get your point but there i sso many pointless threads and posts where and why do you draw that line on Cully?

Because he's the most egregious by far.

Killakobe81
07-27-2015, 02:56 PM

That may be ...but still feels as though he is singled out but i am sure he doesn't need me to defend him ...just curious.

DPG21920
07-27-2015, 02:57 PM
That may be ...but still feels as though he is singled out but i am sure he doesn't need me to defend him ...just curious.

He should be. He's the worst of the worst and has been warned/banned numerous times already.

Thread
07-27-2015, 03:24 PM

He's playin' possum, Killa. He likes me. Early on, he was after me, but, that's how most people respond to me. Once I'm familiar I'm beloved.

DPG21920
07-27-2015, 03:26 PM
I'm being 100% honest when I say I do not like who you are. Every once and a while you have a redeeming quality, but then you choose the wrong path. Where I used to hope, I now know: you aren't a good person.

Thread
07-27-2015, 03:35 PM
I'm being 100% honest when I say I do not like who you are. Every once and a while you have a redeeming quality, but then you choose the wrong path. Where I used to hope, I now know: you aren't a good person.

I stand corrected.

Killakobe81
07-27-2015, 04:12 PM

Not trying to butt in because I actually enjoy you both ...but does that not seem a bit harsh, Deeps? Harlem has said some shady things at times Amb to but I dont think either are bad people. Maybe you can argue they are not saying things on the "Scale" of Cully ... Others have said much worse than anyone I just mentioned above but I use those names because like Cully (and yourself) they matter.

Half the dudes on here aint worth a shit and with so many alts and trolls we should hold on to the few entertaining posters we have. I supported the EC movement back in the day cuz I thought it was all in "mean fun" but I dont support sanctions of Cully. Hate him or love him he is part of the fabric here ...Kool and Luva too. Besides why would you limit the posters who will be hurt most by the Lakers struggles with the Spurs on top? As you like to say ... "that doesnt make any sense".
The smart play is to embolden them and tolerate the threads now so in case (when?) the wheels falls off the Lakers (and Kobe ) as expected. If it doesnt we still wont be as good as your Spurs so still no harm no foul ...

DPG21920
07-27-2015, 04:16 PM
Because like sports, this board thrives on community and give and take. It's ok to have different personalities when things work together, but you can't have poison. Cully has proven to be poison no matter where he goes - Kool as well. Luva is not in that realm.

They only take and never give anything back. They poison the board. It's likely they get to stay, I'm just saying if they do end up getting done in for good it's their own fault.

Thread
07-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Because like sports, this board thrives on community and give and take. It's ok to have different personalities when things work together, but you can't have poison. Cully has proven to be poison no matter where he goes - Kool as well. Luva is not in that realm.

They only take and never give anything back. They poison the board. It's likely they get to stay, I'm just saying if they do end up getting done in for good it's their own fault.

Say the word and I'm gone till opening nite.

gambit1990
07-27-2015, 05:23 PM
Another fucker who wouldn't come down till he won his 2nd 5th.

Ya fuck.
i guess coherence isn't your strongest suit. despite all the stupid shit that oozes out your mouth like it was kobe's load, the spurs are championship contenders. and the lakers? not so much.

Kool Bob Love
07-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Fuck Kobe, fuck the lakers, thier fans, and anyone who sides wit em.

Thread
07-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Fuck Kobe, fuck the lakers, thier fans, and anyone who sides wit em.

& so that's how you're gonna do Cubby, Lovey?

ambchang
07-27-2015, 09:04 PM
Dont get why folks feel the need to hate Lebron as Kobe fans or vice-versa ...

But there are plenty who do ...

Because one is an alpha talent with a beta mind. The other is a beta talent with an alpha mind.

Directly opposite to each other.

LkrFan
07-27-2015, 09:53 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

spurraider21
07-27-2015, 09:57 PM
Say the word and I'm gone till opening nite.
the word

Thread
07-27-2015, 11:01 PM
the word

I wasn't talking to you, 21. I was talking to shortcake. Obviously 6 hours later Deeps has chosen wisely.

I will lift the dare.

Let us proceed...

Thread
07-27-2015, 11:05 PM

Oh, yeah, I still got it!!!

Kool Bob Love
07-27-2015, 11:06 PM
& so that's how you're gonna do Cubby, Lovey?

Nite Cub.

Biernutz
07-27-2015, 11:32 PM
The last 2 years there is no reason to hate Kobe. He is always hurt and never plays.
he has taken so much of the Laker cap space that the can't sign anyone anyway. his
me first has turned off all big name free agents and turned them into the biggest killers
of fans in the NBA...........

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/band_zpslqbzm2zz.jpg

DMC
07-27-2015, 11:50 PM
Seriously? Aren't you a swabbie? Don't you hear that shit like 40 times a day along with other bumper sticker phrases that crew cut jocks and HS grads turned sand flea spit at each other because they think they are salty?

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:01 AM
The last 2 years there is no reason to hate Kobe. He is always hurt and never plays.
he has taken so much of the Laker cap space that the can't sign anyone anyway. his
me first has turned off all big name free agents and turned them into the biggest killers
of fans in the NBA...........

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/band_zpslqbzm2zz.jpg

Sorry, Nutzy. I was too ornery there. My apologies.

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:01 AM
Seriously? Aren't you a swabbie? Don't you hear that shit like 40 times a day along with other bumper sticker phrases that crew cut jocks and HS grads turned sand flea spit at each other because they think they are salty?

Shut up, Shits.

Strange Love
07-28-2015, 12:12 AM

Why are you always threatening people here? Like you have any say on who gets banned or not. Chill little man.

DMC
07-28-2015, 12:15 AM
Shut up, Shits.

:cry Oh Deeps, I'll leave if ya want...:cry

Jesus Christ, act like someone Dale. You're 3x his goddamned age.

Biernutz
07-28-2015, 12:25 AM

Sorry, Nutzy. I was too ornery there. My apologies.

damm thread it must have been a zinger.........:lol

Thread
07-28-2015, 06:36 AM
:cry Oh Deeps, I'll leave if ya want...:cry

Jesus Christ, act like someone Dale. You're 3x his goddamned age.

He had a big mouth, gonna be a big shot, Shits. Gave him six hours to say the word.

No more big shot.

P.s.. I've done you likewise & likewise like Deeps you shut the fuck up & looked at the ceiling.

Let us proceed...

Killakobe81
07-28-2015, 07:31 AM
He had a big mouth, gonna be a big shot, Shits. Gave him six hours to say the word.

No more big shot.

P.s.. I've done you likewise & likewise like Deeps you shut the fuck up & looked at the ceiling.

Let us proceed...

Regulate 'em, Thread. Not sure where this holier than thou bent from Depps is coming from. I get he does the nephew stuff and I do like that he has tried to push political stuff to the right places (though it's futile without heavy moderation work) but saying you have no value is crazy talk. you may be repetitious but when a good 3rd of this forum parrots your shit how is it not a value add?

Deeps used to be my favorite poster and I enjoyed my banter with him more than even with Amb, El, Mid, CN ... but not sure where THAT guy went. Maybe the good life with the new house has changed him some and it could overall have made him a better person and even poster but he definitely is less "fun" lately. Like a old gunslinger or teacher who has lost all patience ...

Doc you will always be my huckleberry...but not all change is good, brother.

DMC
07-28-2015, 08:12 AM

No more big shot.

Let us proceed...
You can hit the fuckin' road anytime sugar britches. "I'll leave and be back when the season starts" is a very self serving, idle threat. Haul ass, Taint.

DMC
07-28-2015, 08:14 AM
Regulate 'em, Thread. Not sure where this holier than thou bent from Depps is coming from. I get he does the nephew stuff and I do like that he has tried to push political stuff to the right places (though it's futile without heavy moderation work) but saying you have no value is crazy talk. you may be repetitious but when a good 3rd of this forum parrots your shit how is it not a value add?

Deeps used to be my favorite poster and I enjoyed my banter with him more than even with Amb, El, Mid, CN ... but not sure where THAT guy went. Maybe the good life with the new house has changed him some and it could overall have made him a better person and even poster but he definitely is less "fun" lately. Like a old gunslinger or teacher who has lost all patience ...

Ok Corky.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 09:05 AM

No more big shot.

Let us proceed...

Don't confuse you missing the point with you doing anything. The point is you shouldn't leave it up to others, but do things yourself as an adult (i.e. stop being poision). I've told you I think the board will be better off without you numerous times - especially if this is all you are (which it is, you won't change despite being banned before).

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 09:06 AM

You will stick up for all things Laker no matter what. It's fine. The only thing I have changed (like most people that evolve) is I get less into the nastiness of non-basketball talk. That's it. I still joke and go back and forth - I just cut out the TMZ stuff.

What kind of logic is this? Because he's poison and spams and people talk about it, it adds value? I guess you think ESPN is the holy grail of value since it's on all the time and everyone talks about what SAS parrots?

I am better than Thread. There's no question about that. It's not holier than thou - you would have a point if it was me always acting like that - but it's just towards the poison which is about 2 posters (Thread & Kool). Even then, I mostly ignore except every once and a while to keep poking them to remind them they suck.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Why are you always threatening people here? Like you have any say on who gets banned or not. Chill little man.

Where's the threats? It's a direct line of communication from upstairs and a statement of fact. You don't have to worry about me - you're just another in a long line of people using little man.

Killakobe81
07-28-2015, 09:20 AM
You will stick up for all things Laker no matter what. It's fine. The only thing I have changed (like most people that evolve) is I get less into the nastiness of non-basketball talk. That's it. I still joke and go back and forth - I just cut out the TMZ stuff.

What kind of logic is this? Because he's poison and spams and people talk about it, it adds value? I guess you think ESPN is the holy grail of value since it's on all the time and everyone talks about what SAS parrots?

I am better than Thread. There's no question about that. It's not holier than thou - you would have a point if it was me always acting like that - but it's just towards the poison which is about 2 posters (Thread & Kool). Even then, I mostly ignore except every once and a while to keep poking them to remind them they suck.

I dont defend everything Lakers. Kool, Thread and even TBE haver all taken issue with things I have said. Kool especially has threatened me (with what I dont know) in the past 2 months. Like I said you were always cool with me and I respect you trying to raise the bar and I have also railed against the non hoops stuff a bit ...but I do respect the right of others to enjoy that crap if they want to ... I dont like when that stuff derails a hoops related thread. That being said I am against sanctions here by in large. I do think a line should be drawn at personal attacks ( personal private info)not attacking kids and think the race baiting is over the top.

But Thread is mostly harmless. And I have seen non Laker fans defend him on here plenty, so not sure what that has to do with this ...I wouldnt want Harlem sanctioned either.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 09:27 AM
I dont defend everything Lakers. Kool, Thread and even TBE haver all taken issue with things I have said. Kool especially has threatened me (with what I dont know) in the past 2 months. Like I said you were always cool with me and I respect you trying to raise the bar and I have also railed against the non hoops stuff a bit ...but I do respect the right of others to enjoy that crap if they want to ... I dont like when that stuff derails a hoops related thread. That being said I am against sanctions here by in large. I do think a line should be drawn at personal attacks ( personal private info)not attacking kids and think the race baiting is over the top.

But Thread is mostly harmless. And I have seen non Laker fans defend him on here plenty, so not sure what that has to do with this ...I wouldnt want Harlem sanctioned either.

I never said (even look back at the original post you quoted that started this) that I wanted sanctions. I said it's that type of posting that will lead to bans and it will be his own fault.

He has been not only warned multiple times, but even banned. But he doesn't care about what the site owners want - even though he says he's so thankful that they didn't boot him and call the police on him like other sites (that's real). Yet, he spits in their face and that will ultimately lead to his and Kools demise here. You don't find it odd that Thread has been booted off multiple message boards for the same stuff (and even more vile)? It's time for him to look in the mirror. I only call out a few people consistently. I call out others when they go too far because I feel someone should say something, but I only really get on two people. That's it.

It's not what I want. What I want is for them to be more Luva. A Laker fan that talks trash, but is not poison. Huge difference.

Thread
07-28-2015, 10:39 AM
Don't confuse you missing the point with you doing anything. The point is you shouldn't leave it up to others, but do things yourself as an adult (i.e. stop being poision). I've told you I think the board will be better off without you numerous times - especially if this is all you are (which it is, you won't change despite being banned before).

No. You did a lot of jackassing yesterday. I thought to myself..."Dale, put his grandeur to the test." So, I did. You couldn't get off the snide. I made you naked in front of this entire company, Deeps. Me. & you have one cute fuckin' ass.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 10:44 AM
You're an idiot of the highest order.

Thread
07-28-2015, 10:45 AM
I never said (even look back at the original post you quoted that started this) that I wanted sanctions. I said it's that type of posting that will lead to bans and it will be his own fault.

He has been not only warned multiple times, but even banned. But he doesn't care about what the site owners want - even though he says he's so thankful that they didn't boot him and call the police on him like other sites (that's real). Yet, he spits in their face and that will ultimately lead to his and Kools demise here. You don't find it odd that Thread has been booted off multiple message boards for the same stuff (and even more vile)? It's time for him to look in the mirror. I only call out a few people consistently. I call out others when they go too far because I feel someone should say something, but I only really get on two people. That's it.

It's not what I want. What I want is for them to be more Luva. A Laker fan that talks trash, but is not poison. Huge difference.

Luva can't emote. He's a gd deity, Deeps. He's our leader. He cannot & he will not sully himself. That's my job. That's Whites job, and Mitch's job. We sully ourselves. We'd just as soon die before we'd permit Luva to sully himself. Luva is on like high. Your people have no hierarchy. You're just a bunch of................I don't know,,,wild bohemians, there.

Luva

Thread
07-28-2015, 10:46 AM

& ya ain't gettin' that money either.

No.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 10:48 AM
Perfect example of the type of "man" you are dealing with ^ Killakobe81

Killakobe81
07-28-2015, 10:49 AM

Maybe I dont pay attention to enough of this stuff but poison seems harsh with all the crap that is flung around here ... but I dont read every thread and actually have been pretty clueless to club wars and the like.
You have put a solid reason for your stance down and I will take you at your word. I said my piece, i may not agree with all you said but it made sense as posted. Thread and Kool are big boys and can stand up for themselves. I will hold my peace until something else occurs ...you two can proceed. Just trying to understand if you will do the same to others who "poison" the forum if so, I have no beef.

Killakobe81
07-28-2015, 10:51 AM
Perfect example of the type of "man" you are dealing with ^ Killakobe81

I dont condone welshing ...but like I said I dont know all the details of that stuff. No one asked me if Kool should pay and I never offered any advice on the matter, tbh.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 11:46 AM
Maybe I dont pay attention to enough of this stuff but poison seems harsh with all the crap that is flung around here ... but I dont read every thread and actually have been pretty clueless to club wars and the like.
You have put a solid reason for your stance down and I will take you at your word. I said my piece, i may not agree with all you said but it made sense as posted. Thread and Kool are big boys and can stand up for themselves. I will hold my peace until something else occurs ...you two can proceed. Just trying to understand if you will do the same to others who "poison" the forum if so, I have no beef.

There are no others who poison. Just them.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 11:46 AM
I dont condone welshing ...but like I said I dont know all the details of that stuff. No one asked me if Kool should pay and I never offered any advice on the matter, tbh.

What details would make a difference? Either you condone welshing or you don't.

Killakobe81
07-28-2015, 12:15 PM
What details would make a difference? Either you condone welshing or you don't.

I already said I do not. But I dont know what caused all that but you are right, it probably wouldn't matter ...

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:16 PM
I already said I do not. But I dont know what caused all that but you are right, it probably wouldn't matter ...

- "Careful."

- "John Coffey" - The Green Weiner"

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 12:17 PM

There is no probably about it. You make a bet, you lose, you pay. That's what good, honest people do. They didn't pay because they couldn't handle losing to me. That's it - no more story.

So you know the type of people you seem to be standing up for. Whereas me? Even after they welshed on me, I made another bet with someone else on here and paid up $500 instantly when I lost. No excuses. No crying. Just did the right thing.

Think about that next time you stand up for these guys.

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:19 PM
There is no probably about it. You make a bet, you lose, you pay. That's what good, honest people do. They didn't pay because they couldn't handle losing to me. That's it - no more story.

So you know the type of people you seem to be standing up for. Whereas me? Even after they welshed on me, I made another bet with someone else on here and paid up $500 instantly when I lost. No excuses. No crying. Just did the right thing.

Not 1 fuckin' dime are you getting.

Spur-Addict
07-28-2015, 12:25 PM
Not 1 fuckin' dime are you getting.

:baby

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Ya - we already know - why do you keep saying it and embarrassing yourself

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:30 PM
Ya - we already know - why do you keep saying it and embarrassing yourself

Just checkin' assholes.

07-28-2015, 12:36 PM
By God, do I love the drama.

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:44 PM
^And I'll call Deeps again:::Say the word and I'm gone, for goodPERIOD

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 12:47 PM
I've told you numerous times the board would be better without you.

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:49 PM
I've told you numerous times the board would be better without you.

Then you'll have no problem saying the word.

Chop/chop.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 12:51 PM
I don't play your semantics game. There is no magic word that I know of. I said you should leave and the board would be better without your poison.

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:52 PM
I don't play your semantics game. There is no magic word that I know of. I said you should leave and the board would be better without your poison.

That's what I thought. You ain't got a hair on your fuckin' ass.

Next time, come hard else stay on the porch with Tim & the womenfolk.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 12:54 PM
:lol You are literally crazy and not in a good way.

Thread
07-28-2015, 01:03 PM
:lol You are literally crazy and not in a good way.

Made you leave it in the holster 2 days runnin'.

You hate old Dale, but, you also love him. Love|Hate...they're so fuckin' close sometimes one can't differentiate, Deeps.

Deeps

Thread
07-28-2015, 01:08 PM
Love & Hate, Deeps...

m24NHZJ4v2I

Killakobe81
07-28-2015, 01:27 PM

Even if we stand shoulder to shoulder on welshing ...why does that mean I can't speak up for the lacks of sanctions or bans on Thread or Kool? Again I already have decided to extract myself from this argument but since you are bringing up that point and me in it i dont think Welshing requires me to blanket never support anything related to Thread or Kool ...

i have a friend that cheated on his wife treated her like crap. Cool dude, poor husband. But a good friend and a son. Should i never speak to him or play PS4 with him online because he poisoned his marriage? Is it my place to judge him for breaking his vows? Did he hurt me with his behaviour or her? just asking

i know some religion fanatics would condemn them as well and view friendship with a adulterer as condoning ... i just see some smaller sins or crimes as less of a big deal. Rape and child molestation are as low as you can go short of murder. Welshing i am against but not as outraged it's akin to Deandre breaking his word with Cubes. Poor form but not worth a outcry methinks.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Missed the point. You seem to be lumping Thread/KAM in with every one else when it's clear based on polls from everyone, the site owners and me that they are on a different level of bad.

The welshing was just a side note to you for the guys you feel the need to stick up for like they are everyone else. They aren't. They have proven time and again to be the lowest of the low.

Killakobe81
07-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Missed the point. You seem to be lumping Thread/KAM in with every one else when it's clear based on polls from everyone, the site owners and me that they are on a different level of bad.

The welshing was just a side note to you for the guys you feel the need to stick up for like they are everyone else. They aren't. They have proven time and again to be the lowest of the low.

Ok fine I back away again but you brought up welshing and me back in to your reply

Mark Celibate
07-28-2015, 08:41 PM
It is certain that a 5'6 man would never be anything of the "highest" order, imho.

mavsfan1000
07-28-2015, 11:21 PM
Kobe is a good guy. So what if he raped once. We all make mistakes.

Thread
07-29-2015, 12:13 AM
Kobe is a good guy. So what if he raped once. We all make mistakes.

Yours was trying to lure me into physically threatening you when I came aboard 6 years ago.

That was dirty thing to do, Thou. I still ain't gotten over it.

mavsfan1000
07-29-2015, 02:27 PM
Yours was trying to lure me into physically threatening you when I came aboard 6 years ago.

That was dirty thing to do, Thou. I still ain't gotten over it.
Didn't know I had that kind of impact. :lol

Spurtacular
07-30-2015, 09:29 PM
I like Kobe now. Every year he is in the league, I know the Lakers won't be competing for a championship.

Thread
07-30-2015, 10:01 PM
I like Kobe now. Every year he is in the league, I know the Lakers won't be competing for a championship.

I'll just bet you do.

Gent
07-30-2015, 11:13 PM
How many hours of sleep are you getting Thread? I always see you on here belittling members at all times.

07-31-2015, 02:17 PM
^not many I would guess. He's surely been extra ornery as of late.