PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kool Is Out - I'm On Vacation And May or May Not Come Back

Koolaid_Man
07-27-2015, 05:58 AM
I'm taking a vacation....not sure where I will go....you guys are very combative, generally disrespectful, and unappreciative my contribution of anal wreckage...so adios.....this board will go to hell wiithout me....I will asesss my return for one more season like Kobe when the new season starts....

Until then enjoy...:toast

32HefWvTsjc

and ohh go Spurs here's to a dominant season special lucky and injury free

:bobo

benefactor
07-27-2015, 06:12 AM
Headed to Africa for a little family time, huh? Tell Nnduke and Zahunda I said what's up.

Thread
07-27-2015, 06:13 AM
The Summer of Kool

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-27-2015, 07:42 AM
Kool quarterly thread of I'm quitting Spurstalk. Kool is a junky for this site. He couldn't quit it if he wanted to.

Killakobe81
07-27-2015, 07:59 AM
I'm taking a vacation....not sure where I will go....you guys are very combative, generally disrespectful, and unappreciative my contribution of anal wreckage...so adios.....this board will go to hell wiithout me....I will asesss my return for one more season like Kobe when the new season starts....

32HefWvTsjc

Nah dont leave I thought your recent rampage was funny ... not my thing but funny still. The irony is as you were disqualifying and qualifying" Tim's and the Spurs contributions I did not agree ...

But it was the spur fan that started this with the:

Kobe cant win without Shaq
Kobe got lucky the league is weak
He is big man dependent
He is a rapist etc.

Spur fan started the qualifying of ring talk and all the off-court focus. (m,ain reason I joined rather than to stay as a lurker) I may not agree with the concept but you throwing their own feces back at them is humorous. Enjoy the vacation, Kool dont think you should leave but I wont beg a grown ass man to stay somewhere, anywhere not even here either.

nigerian
07-27-2015, 08:01 AM

32HefWvTsjc

nice to see another true black man go back to the versailles in the jungle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gbadolite) .
Me and my family went last year to an entertainment park in congo where they put white people in a track race with simba the lion king in 3D. Would've given post mortem Oscar for best supporting actor tbh.

Enjoy the vacation son, maybe you can find a nice waxed gorilla to breed some quality genes in the family.

Agloco
07-27-2015, 08:12 AM
Lol, you never leave. Parasites never do.

BD24
07-27-2015, 08:14 AM
Heres to hoping if you go somewhere with water you either drown or become food for a shark

DMC
07-27-2015, 08:53 AM
Overly committed to a troll account screams out "40 year old white man with ample spare time".

ChumpDumper
07-27-2015, 09:34 AM
See you later today, Kool.

m>s
07-27-2015, 09:34 AM
Lel he always teases but never actually leaves

Darth_Pelican
07-27-2015, 09:40 AM
His internet must be getting disconnected for the remainder of July due to non payment. No worries, he gets his welfare check on August 1st and will be back then.

DMX7
07-27-2015, 10:32 AM
You will be back.

Darth_Pelican
07-27-2015, 11:15 AM
You will be back.

He already is. He posted in the Club about 30 mins ago.

BD24
07-27-2015, 11:53 AM
His internet must be getting disconnected for the remainder of July due to non payment. No worries, he gets his welfare check on August 1st and will be back then.
:lol

Silver&Black
07-27-2015, 12:29 PM
HemisfairArena (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=29789) killed dat nigga....

RIP

Biernutz
07-27-2015, 02:17 PM
nuff said.....

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kool-aid_zpsdste3piu.gif

Mark Celibate
07-27-2015, 06:05 PM
Hate him or like him, Kool is also a true legend of spurstalk and it'd be a huge loss to the website if he doesn't come back (which ain't gonna happen tbh). The likes of him and mono are just too attached to Spurstalk they would even sell their bitches to keep their memberships here tbh.

BD24
07-27-2015, 06:14 PM
Hate him or like him, Kool is also a true legend of spurstalk and it'd be a huge loss to the website if he doesn't come back (which ain't gonna happen tbh). The likes of him and mono are just too attached to Spurstalk they would even sell their bitches to keep their memberships here tbh.
Yea we would all miss his 10 per day troll attempts, that would be a huge loss to the forum. :shootme . Now if we lost cub on the other hand, that would be a huge loss. There is no other cubs, shitty incoherent posters like kool are a dime a dozen.

Clipper Nation
07-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Kool is Out... of the Closet

SupremeGuy
07-27-2015, 06:48 PM
His internet must be getting disconnected for the remainder of July due to non payment. No worries, he gets his welfare check on August 1st and will be back then.:lol

Arcadian
07-27-2015, 07:04 PM
Kobe is a faggot, and Tim Duncan is better. Fuck off forever and die.

whitemamba
07-27-2015, 08:43 PM
I wish you would run out of shit takes.

Reck
07-27-2015, 08:49 PM

This is an ugly post brother.

I think you meant to say Thread. That old toothless bastard is intergral to ST.

Thread
07-27-2015, 09:11 PM

Honest to God, Whites. I saw it and just cringed. The poor SOB.

whitemamba
07-27-2015, 09:57 PM
Honest to God, Whites. I saw it and just cringed. The poor SOB.

Makes me wanna vomit.

Double-Up
07-27-2015, 10:39 PM
He already is. He posted in the Club about 30 mins ago.

Well that didn't take long. :lol

ddjeffries
07-27-2015, 11:13 PM
He a man of his word.

random21
07-27-2015, 11:27 PM
See ya soon...

steeledl
07-28-2015, 12:11 AM
You were on a rough stretch but only faggots quit because their threads turn to shit.

Mark Celibate
07-28-2015, 01:58 AM
Kool can be really annoying sometimes when he spams the boards as well as our message boxes with salacious pics but you have to give him credit for all the time and effort he's devoted here tbh, and I can't say his jokes are always unfunny. He is like the villain in a story, you don't need to necessarily like him but you know the book would be less interesting to read without him.

Axegrinder
07-28-2015, 02:15 AM
Kool will return after the transition

Thebesteva
07-28-2015, 05:30 AM

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bcYppAs6ZdI/hqdefault.jpg

BD24
07-28-2015, 07:03 AM
Says the guy defending Kool, the king of shit takes. Oh the irony :lol. Your actually a decent poster not sure why you throw yourself in with the likes of Kool, same with you Dale. Kool is as chickenshit as they come.

Thread
07-28-2015, 07:05 AM
Says the guy defending Kool, the king of shit takes. Oh the irony :lol. Your actually a decent poster not sure why you throw yourself in with the likes of Kool, same with you Dale. Kool is as chickenshit as they come.

No, Moose. He is our #1 & this Forum's conscience.

BD24
07-28-2015, 07:07 AM
Running away when his threads go bad and the Lakers are bad is chickenshit and you know it Dale!! Hold him to the same standards as the rest of us Dale. Your better than this Dale.

Gent
07-28-2015, 07:22 AM

Whitemamba is the equivalent of a street beggar.

From the time I spent lurking here he begged for around 2 years to have his name colored.

He's a coattail rider. Riding on his better halves. You won't be seeing that guy come up with something original and his own.

Biernutz
07-28-2015, 08:13 AM
Kool will return after the transition

He'ssss Backkkkkkk

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kool-aid-guy-_zpswt1kc0b0.jpg

m>s
07-28-2015, 09:33 AM
I've never found his act anything other than repulsive and disgusting

Thread
07-28-2015, 10:52 AM
I've never found his act anything other than repulsive and disgusting

That's because he lays bare himself. Kool has needs just like everybody else here and expresses them, unabashed fully,,,unlike most people here. That makes many of our members envious. Me? It gladdens my heart.

Darth_Pelican
07-28-2015, 11:20 AM
That's because he lays bare himself. Kool has needs just like everybody else here and expresses them, unabashed fully,,,unlike most people here. That makes many of our members envious. Me? It gladdens my heart.

If he weren't a Lakers fan, you would feel differently. Any denial of that would be untruthful.

Thread
07-28-2015, 11:31 AM
If he weren't a Lakers fan, you would feel differently. Any denial of that would be untruthful.

Typical Laker hater:::seals off dissent by covering the eventuality.

Chucho
07-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Stay gone, Whitey.

Lol attention whore
LOL Lakers fan
LOL not nigghur
LOL get no pussy
LOL die. Please?
LOL not black
LOL hella kleenex at your local walmart oversold.

07-28-2015, 03:14 PM
"You don't want the truth. You make up your own truth."

Teddy, Memento (2000)

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2015, 03:32 PM
You lame ass Spur fans keep sucking El dicko while I'm out..I'm sure I will feel the love.. er....sucking sensation all the way to my banana cabana... :lol

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 11:47 PM
You lame ass Spur fans keep sucking El dicko while I'm out..I'm sure I will feel the love.. er....sucking sensation all the way to my banana cabana... :lolOtherwise known as mouth. But really..hope your transition from Koolaid_Man to Koolaid_Cate goes well.

Biernutz
07-31-2015, 12:10 AM
Stay gone, Whitey.

Lol attention whore
LOL Lakers fan
LOL not nigghur
LOL get no pussy
LOL die. Please?
LOL not black
LOL hella kleenex at your local walmart oversold.

:rolleyes

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/koolaid%202_zps3dlu8xzm.jpg

Thread
08-03-2015, 08:37 AM
The Summer of Kool

Axegrinder
08-03-2015, 10:08 AM
Summer of Koolaid_Cate

Thread
08-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Summer of Koolaid_Cate

:rolleyes

Kidd K
08-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Nah dont leave I thought your recent rampage was funny ... not my thing but funny still. The irony is as you were disqualifying and qualifying" Tim's and the Spurs contributions I did not agree ...

But it was the spur fan that started this with the:

Kobe cant win without Shaq
Kobe got lucky the league is weak
He is big man dependent
He is a rapist etc.

Spur fan started the qualifying of ring talk and all the off-court focus. (m,ain reason I joined rather than to stay as a lurker) I may not agree with the concept but you throwing their own feces back at them is humorous. Enjoy the vacation, Kool dont think you should leave but I wont beg a grown ass man to stay somewhere, anywhere not even here either.

Kobe fans started that shit long ago with their cult-like trolling all over the internet to insist he is the GOAT and better than Michael Jordan (which is a laugh). They then moved on to LeBron and now Duncan.

Don't blame Spurfan for Kobefan autism man.