PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Byron Scott plans to play Kobe as a PF

Dex
07-28-2015, 09:36 AM
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/david_aldridge/07/20/the-morning-tip/

Kobe can play one, two and three. There's no doubt in my mind. And there's some games. against some teams, where he'll probably play four. With his tenaciousness, the way he guards people and when his mind is set, if I say 'Kobe, you've got him,' he takes that as a challenge. You know how he is. He'll compete."

Your head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers, ladies and gentlemen. :lol

Mal
07-28-2015, 09:41 AM
No he does not. He plans to use him at SF or maybe, rarely at PF. "And there's some games. against some teams, where he'll probably play four."

Robz4000
07-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Tank commander hard at work I see...

Mark Celibate
07-28-2015, 09:44 AM
The best he can do to help this team is put Kobe out of the court entirely, he's a negative on the team whichever position he plays tbh.

Thread
07-28-2015, 10:35 AM
I'll boil it down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

TDMVPDPOY
07-28-2015, 10:36 AM
scott wants that clown to tear the other achilles...

TheGoldStandard
07-28-2015, 11:05 AM
Scott playing politics, he knows that Clarkson is already better than current Kobe. Either Kobe plays his part even though he'll get shellacked by other SFs or he finds himself on the bench either way Scott gets his way.

Raven
07-28-2015, 11:21 AM
he's probably not the fastest pf ...

Thread
07-28-2015, 11:34 AM
If Duncan can come back from his 1st 5th, marital catastrophe, dragged from the closet, financial calamity,,,Kobe can play 1-4.

Christ, you're whole gd home arena was packed and that prick Pop was gonna dine & celebrate in Florida. ha.

Stephen A. Smith
07-28-2015, 11:35 AM
He could probably put in minutes at center if he only had the tenacity.

Thread
07-28-2015, 11:39 AM
He could probably put in minutes at center if he only had the tenacity.

Though he did have the tenacity to drag Daddy outta Portland as the century turned un-lynched.

Sure, over 15 years later it seems dim in the rear view, but, sweetheart, it ain't dim.

Lettin' 'em stomp on ya like that. You crawled, two years consecutive...needed a woman to carry your log.

ha.

Spur-Addict
07-28-2015, 11:43 AM
Kobe can guard each position equally at this point in his career, atrociously. Matador Bryant

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 12:02 PM
This is very likely Byron's way of acknowledging that Kobe isn't likely to be the most effective guard on a team with a lot of guards that need PT but that he has to find ways to play Kobe (due to contract, relationship & ability). Hence the SF/PF stuff.

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:04 PM
This is very likely Byron's way of acknowledging that Kobe isn't likely to be the most effective guard on a team with a lot of guards that need PT but that he has to find ways to play Kobe (due to contract, relationship & ability). Hence the SF/PF stuff.

P.s., haaaaaaaaaramph!

TDMVPDPOY
07-28-2015, 12:05 PM
seems like kobe has a losing record h2h against clowns drafted later 2003...especially guys like wade, lebron, kd, etc...this fkn clown has been avoiding the new group of players who are now entering their primes, while this pos is finding injuries to avoid

Splits
07-28-2015, 12:15 PM
the way he guards people

http://media.giphy.com/media/I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq/giphy.gif

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:18 PM
seems like kobe has a losing record h2h against clowns drafted later 2003...especially guys like wade, lebron, kd, etc...this fkn clown has been avoiding the new group of players who are now entering their primes, while this pos is finding injuries to avoid

It's still at boil:::

DarrinS
07-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Duncan: still going strong
Tired old shitbag Kirby: done

LittleCriminal
07-28-2015, 12:22 PM
Kobe plays D?

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:24 PM
Duncan: still going strong

Ha. Duncan has lost his wife, over $48.5 million, his 1st 5th, his closet & his children's autonomy.

LittleCriminal
07-28-2015, 12:25 PM
I dont think the black mamba could guard the red mamba at this point..

Chinook
07-28-2015, 12:29 PM
Actually think it's a decent idea. Kobe was always a good defender when he cared. But now he's too slow to really hang on the perimeter. But he can still put up fight in the post, just like Pierce.

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:31 PM
Actually think it's a decent idea. Kobe was always a good defender when he cared. But now he's too slow to really hang on the perimeter. But he can still put up fight in the post, just like Pierce.

tee, hee. Nooky can't quite get there. Got close, but, fell back in the end.

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:32 PM

At least what he's put in the cabinet has stayed in there. Fuckin' Duncan had to put two 5ths in there to get 1.

DPG21920
07-28-2015, 12:33 PM
Stop parroting.

~O~
07-28-2015, 12:40 PM
He's joking..he has to be.

Thread
07-28-2015, 12:45 PM
Stop parroting.

You've been called.

Chop/chop.

07-28-2015, 12:45 PM
:lolNow THIS is going to be fun!

07-28-2015, 03:00 PM

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5thBoiled down??

2 5ths > 1 5th

CHARGE!!!

Holden_Caulfield
07-28-2015, 03:41 PM
randle must suck so bad

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2015, 03:44 PM
I hope he let's Kobe play the 4 against Tammy's old ass when we play yall...Kobe will shut that butt pirate down...

Infinite_limit
07-28-2015, 04:41 PM
http://clipperblog.com/wp-content/uploads/San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Los+Angeles+Lakers+T5bjP72ajGF l.jpg

Splits
07-28-2015, 06:03 PM
randle must suck so bad

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2517195/roseclaps.gif

FlAVaK
07-28-2015, 06:27 PM
The best he can do to help this team is put Kobe out of the court entirely, he's a negative on the team whichever position he plays tbh.

Will happen sooner or later...

SupremeGuy
07-28-2015, 06:30 PM

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5thIf you want to play thread, we'll play: 2nd 5th > 3rd 5th

Silver&Black
07-28-2015, 07:02 PM
I hope he let's Kobe play the 4 against Tammy's old ass when we play yall...Kobe will shut that butt pirate down...

I pray that the Tank Commander is that stupid...

When you log on later we'll discuss it further.

da_suns_fan
07-28-2015, 07:28 PM
Just add this to the list of stupid things said by Byron Scott.

BD24
07-28-2015, 08:04 PM
:lol

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:11 PM

Oh, yeah, Moose, just fuckin' hilarious.

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:12 PM
Just add this to the list of stupid things said by Byron Scott.

You got nary room. Horny let Morris blister his ass in front of the entire team and fans. That niqqer wore his ass out.

illmatic
07-28-2015, 08:14 PM
You got nary room. Horny let Morris blister his ass in front of the entire team and fans. That niqqer wore his ass out.

Marcus got shipped off this summer, where's Byron?

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:14 PM
If you want to play thread, we'll play: 2nd 5th > 3rd 5th

:rolleyes

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:15 PM
Marcus got shipped off this summer, where's Byron?

His brother will get even. ha, ha.

Reck
07-28-2015, 08:18 PM

Even with Duncan's fucked knee he could probably lift higher than Kobe at this point. So dont be too sure about that.

You know you're going to close your eyes and cringe every time Kobe takes a jumper because you know there is a high percentage of his achilles blowing up again.

BD24
07-28-2015, 08:18 PM
Oh, yeah, Moose, just fuckin' hilarious.
You didn't at least chuckle a bit Dale? Cmon now don't let that Arizona heat get to ya.
Dale can you tell me what its like missing the playoffs though? It must be miserable for ya, sitting at home just praying and hoping the Spurs lose. Then knowing that its going to be a good 5 years before you get to see your Lakers in the playoffs again, just around the time of year it starts getting real hot. I feel for ya dale, I do.

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:38 PM
You didn't at least chuckle a bit Dale? Cmon now don't let that Arizona heat get to ya.
Dale can you tell me what its like missing the playoffs though? It must be miserable for ya, sitting at home just praying and hoping the Spurs lose. Then knowing that its going to be a good 5 years before you get to see your Lakers in the playoffs again, just around the time of year it starts getting real hot. I feel for ya dale, I do.

My solace is the memories I have. They see me thru. No one can take those from me.

+ I still have my O & 47, Suns as NBA Old Maid. And you guys fortified that O & __. Without you I wouldn't have that. You.

+ I have your '13. All your fandom's jackassing about divorce and it ended up me topsy, you turvy.

+ They sold your shit, strung your ropes. I'd given up hope. I was sittin' there in my own juices, rancid & stove up. I had two choices, either face the music, or, never show my face again. Then a miracle occurred and I got straightened out.

I have too much to be grateful for to ever be miserable, Moose.

BD24
07-28-2015, 08:41 PM
My solace is the memories I have. They see me thru. No one can take those from me.

+ I still have my O & 47, Suns as NBA Old Maid. And you guys fortified that O & __. Without you I wouldn't have that. You.

+ I have your '13. All your fandom's jackassing about divorce and it ended up me topsy, you turvy.

+ They sold your shit, strung your ropes. I'd given up hope. I was sittin' there in my own juices, rancid & stove up. I had two choices, either face the music, or, never show my face again. Then a miracle occurred and I got straightened out.

I have too much to be grateful for to ever be miserable, Moose.
At least you can be nostalgic I guess, but if your being truthful you know you would be a little less cranky if you knew the Lakers were going to be relevant again soon. Hell you may have kicked the bucket before they make the playoffs again Dale. I hope for your sake you get to see them make it at least one more time, gonna need the tosb Kobe to retire though for that. I don't care what people say about you Dale, your good people :toast

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:52 PM
At least you can be nostalgic I guess, but if your being truthful you know you would be a little less cranky if you knew the Lakers were going to be relevant again soon. Hell you may have kicked the bucket before they make the playoffs again Dale. I hope for your sake you get to see them make it at least one more time, gonna need the tosb Kobe to retire though for that. I don't care what people say about you Dale, your good people :toast

I don't do the relevant thing. It's too common. I don't do common. It's my religion. I leave common to you children. And you're adorable little chappies with it.

Sure, I'd rather be in than out, but, I've been granted everything I ever asked for from the Lakers. They never let me down. When we close to being tossed back into the dark ages after '08 and into '10 I felt terrible. Not for me, no, but, for the Lakers, Magic, Kobe,,,having to go back there and revisit that pit was incomprehensible to me, but, the threat was real. I knew that without being told. Media & Boston were set to send us. They kept it on qt, but, their intent was direct and driven. I knew that. And the Lakers knew it. Kobe, Fish, Mitch, the Buss family. We all knew it. And we stopped it. Made Media stand down. Made Boston fly back without it.

No more return to '84. No more return to the pit. No.

---

:toast

stomp
07-28-2015, 09:07 PM

Boiled down

Kobe 2 finals losses

Duncan 1 finals loss

Thread
07-28-2015, 09:10 PM
Boiled down

Kobe 2 finals losses

Duncan 1 finals loss

That don't count for shit down here, squirt. You'd know that if you weren't tardy waitin' on that 2nd 5th.

Dex
07-28-2015, 09:13 PM
You know you've struck a nerve when Culby engages full blown parrot mode.

Thread
07-28-2015, 09:16 PM
You know you've struck a nerve when Culby engages full blown parrot mode.

BS, Dex, this ain't parrot mode and you know it. I'm on point. I'm inside the wire and anybody that comes in is gettin' greased,,,gettin' shaded.

stomp
07-28-2015, 09:18 PM
That don't count for shit down here, squirt. You'd know that if you weren't tardy waitin' on that 2nd 5th.

Kobe 2 finals losses

Duncan 1 finals loss

Thread
07-28-2015, 09:22 PM
Kobe 2 finals losses

Duncan 1 finals loss

Post Count16

stomp
07-28-2015, 09:24 PM
Post Count16

Kobe 2 finals losses

Duncan 1 finals loss

Spur-Addict
07-28-2015, 09:27 PM

Reck
07-28-2015, 09:35 PM
Thread, you're 0 and forever.

You cheated. You jumped ships midway through. You dont get to bring up ring counts.

Thread
07-28-2015, 09:55 PM
Thread, you're 0 and forever.

You cheated. You jumped ships midway through. You dont get to bring up ring counts.

Please. I invented ring counts. When I got here you were all sitting around talking about doing things right, bitching about the officiating, injuries and back to back game scheduling.

Mark Celibate
07-28-2015, 10:33 PM
Sorry but chance is Timmy will play C most of the time next season, and Kobe would have to face the young ass of LMA at 4.

da_suns_fan
07-29-2015, 12:00 AM

Im not a big fan of him either. Not only for letting Marcus chew him out but for also implementing the "technical and your out of the game" which really only helped the opponents as well and his decision to move the best playmaker (Dragic) off the ball.

But still...between Byron's comments about using Kobe as a "player/coach", his decision to play his starters big minutes in the pre-season, his bizarre take and defense of shooting so few three pointers, his need to diss other teams who havent won as many championships as the lakers etc, I'd say Scott is probably the worst coach in the league.

phyzik
07-29-2015, 02:28 AM
Please. I invented ring counts. When I got here you were all sitting around talking about doing things right, bitching about the officiating, injuries and back to back game scheduling.

Boiled down...

Suns fan pre-pau

Lakers fan post-pau

sittin' on that stool with just 2 legs on it is quite a balancing act. Make sure not to let go of the bar.

Sean Cagney
07-29-2015, 02:42 AM

At least that tired old sb still plays at a high level and took a lot less to have a team around him to compete again... The devil however himself is caught up in his own undertoe right now Cubby and will finish his career at 5 while losing out his last two... 48 for 24 games a year.

Sean Cagney
07-29-2015, 02:49 AM
Even with Duncan's fucked knee he could probably lift higher than Kobe at this point. So dont be too sure about that.

You know you're going to close your eyes and cringe every time Kobe takes a jumper because you know there is a high percentage of his achilles blowing up again.

Fuck the cot dam % of his achilles there is just a high % chance he is going to miss the damn shot tbh.

Thread
07-29-2015, 06:49 AM
Boiled down...

Suns fan pre-pau

Lakers fan post-pau

sittin' on that stool with just 2 legs on it is quite a balancing act. Make sure not to let go of the bar.

& you're gonna do the pre Pau shit, Phiz?

I'll be damned.

Thread
07-29-2015, 06:50 AM
At least that tired old sb still plays at a high level and took a lot less to have a team around him to compete again... The devil however himself is caught up in his own undertoe right now Cubby and will finish his career at 5 while losing out his last two... 48 for 24 games a year.

And your Duncan has lost & given away in excess of $48.5 million. Big shot.

ambchang
07-29-2015, 07:11 AM
And your Duncan has lost & given away in excess of $48.5 million. Big shot.

:lol Make the playoffs
:lol:lol Win the last game you play
:lol:lol:lol Flip-flopping parrot

Thread
07-29-2015, 07:12 AM
:lol Make the playoffs
:lol:lol Win the last game you play
:lol:lol:lol Flip-flopping parrot

Mornin', Shits.

ambchang
07-29-2015, 07:50 AM
Mornin', Shits.

You got me mixed up with DMC again?

:cry You exposed me so I am going to call you mean names :cry

:lol your game is weak old man, get some new quality stuff before you start going on infinite repeat.

Thread
07-29-2015, 09:15 AM
You got me mixed up with DMC again?

:cry You exposed me so I am going to call you mean names :cry

:lol your game is weak old man, get some new quality stuff before you start going on infinite repeat.

No, you're Shits as well.

ambchang
07-29-2015, 10:22 AM
No, you're Shits as well.

:lol Call anybody who has called you out childish names
:lol Losing in the finals < not making playoffs two years in a row
:lol Suns fan masquerading as a Laker fan post Pau
:lol Was 5 > 4, then personal life suddenly matters
:lol Losing $25M is worse than losing half of half a billion
:lol 2015 and still making fun of people's sexual orientation, especially when it there was no evidence one way or another
:lol Building a gym < Building a church
:lol Divorcing a wife is worse than divorcing your own parents

buttsR4rebounding
07-29-2015, 10:38 AM
The reasoning behind passing on Okafor becomes clear. They did have their dominant big lined up after all.

Thread
07-29-2015, 10:51 AM
:lol 2015 and still making fun of people's sexual orientation, especially when it there was no evidence one way or another

Nonetheless, you're Shits goin' on.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

ambchang
07-29-2015, 11:27 AM

Thread
07-29-2015, 11:28 AM
^

ambchang
07-29-2015, 11:41 AM
^

Thread
07-29-2015, 11:47 AM
^

ambchang
07-29-2015, 11:55 AM
^

Thread
07-29-2015, 12:11 PM
^

ambchang
07-29-2015, 12:33 PM
^

Thread
07-29-2015, 12:35 PM
^

ambchang
07-29-2015, 01:32 PM
^

Thread
07-29-2015, 01:40 PM
^

spurraider21
07-29-2015, 01:52 PM
:monkey

ambchang
07-29-2015, 02:18 PM
^

Thread
07-29-2015, 02:51 PM
^

ambchang
07-29-2015, 03:31 PM
^

Thread
07-29-2015, 03:32 PM
^

Reck
07-29-2015, 04:02 PM
A whole page of copy and paste. :lol fuck

Biernutz
07-29-2015, 04:25 PM
Kobe as point /forward? Is Mike D'Antoni still there? Did Roy go to the Lakers
because they had a former player as coach! Kobe has spent most of the last
2 years watching the games from home or the bench. How many minutes
does Byron expect Kobe to play per game? Kobe point guard ? Will he ever pass
the ball? I will be very interested to see if this works and how long his body holds up.
I'm sure we will get lots of Lakers games on ESPN/ABC to see this
till Kobe blows out something else.

Dex
07-29-2015, 04:34 PM
A whole page of copy and paste. :lol fuck

Remember though...he's not parroting.

Thread
07-29-2015, 05:34 PM
Remember though...he's not parroting.

Who, me or Shits?

Dex
07-29-2015, 05:41 PM
Who, me or Shits?

The both of ya's!

I guess you are a trend-setter after all.

phoenix219
07-29-2015, 05:54 PM

If he was ever a Suns fan, it hasn't been since the mid 90s or previous. Maybe the 70s vs Boston. Maybe even Sir Chuck, i'm not sure..... but by the end of the 90s he was terrorizing Suns related boards like it was his mission. Pau had nothing to do with it.

Thread
07-29-2015, 05:59 PM
The both of ya's!

I guess you are a trend-setter after all.

GD rights. Big shot Shits,,,always condemning me for parroting. Now look at him. No more big shot.

Axegrinder
07-29-2015, 06:02 PM
If he was ever a Suns fan, it hasn't been since the mid 90s or previous. Maybe the 70s vs Boston. Maybe even Sir Chuck, i'm not sure..... but by the end of the 90s he was terrorizing Suns related boards like it was his mission. Pau had nothing to do with it.This old fucker started his trollin schtick with letters to Readers digest and farmers almanac type shit..blame the internet for spreading his disease world wide

Thread
07-29-2015, 06:02 PM
If he was ever a Suns fan, it hasn't been since the mid 90s or previous. Maybe the 70s vs Boston. Maybe even Sir Chuck, i'm not sure..... but by the end of the 90s he was terrorizing Suns related boards like it was his mission. Pau had nothing to do with it.

I am a Suns fan. Have been since I landed here in late '86. Keep your friends at arm's length & your enemies bent over. That's my credo.

& I terrorized because I was called. When somebody calls Dale I put all my chips in the middle of table, have Girl lose her bustle, pull the Caddy around and we go,,,Old Tucson then onto Tombstone.

phoenix219
07-29-2015, 06:09 PM
Reverse fan, maybe. A fan of losing. A fan of rooting for their losses 82 times a year. The obsessiveness of a fan, but in reverse. Not sure that really qualifies as a traditional fan....

Thread
07-29-2015, 06:12 PM
Reverse fan, maybe. A fan of losing. A fan of rooting for their losses 82 times a year. The obsessiveness of a fan, but in reverse. Not sure that really qualifies as a traditional fan....

....true, but, it is a fandom. I make it my business to know them, about them. Keep your MIL out of state and your wife wo*king. That's my motto.

Axegrinder
07-29-2015, 06:15 PM
I am a Suns fan. Have been since I landed here in late '86. Keep your friends at arm's length & your enemies bent over. That's my credo.

& I terrorized because I was called. When somebody calls Dale I put all my chips in the middle of table, have Girl lose her bustle, pull the Caddy around and we go,,,Old Tucson then onto Tombstone. Parrot - Confirmed

Thread
07-29-2015, 06:19 PM
Parrot - Confirmed

Absolutely. That's my thing,,,repetition. My callin' card, my MO, my bread & butter. Keep your butter close. Your Land O' Lakes even closer. That's my advice.

07-29-2015, 07:18 PM
I am a Suns fan. Have been since I landed here in late '86.
I thought you never defended your fandom, Cubs. I thought it was your religion.

Thread
07-29-2015, 08:03 PM
I thought you never defended your fandom, Cubs. I thought it was your religion.

That's not a defense. It's a fact.

07-29-2015, 08:18 PM
That's not a defense. It's a fact.
& I'm 18 years old.

ambchang
07-30-2015, 05:46 AM
GD rights. Big shot Shits,,,always condemning me for parroting. Now look at him. No more big shot.

I have to try your schtick but really failed to see the point of it. I don't feel that I've won the argument when putting something entirely unrelated to what you posted.

Perhaps it's a good thing, as I don't want to be able to understand your Suns fan masquerading as lakers fan mind.

ambchang
07-30-2015, 05:48 AM

Pau had everything to do with it.
He launched his attacks at spurs talk post Pau.

Thread
07-30-2015, 08:36 AM
I have to try your schtick but really failed to see the point of it. I don't feel that I've won the argument when putting something entirely unrelated to what you posted.

Perhaps it's a good thing, as I don't want to be able to understand your Suns fan masquerading as lakers fan mind.

Dad, you parrotedPERIOD

ha, ha.

Thread
07-30-2015, 08:37 AM
Pau had everything to do with it.
He launched his attacks at spurs talk post Pau.

Mornin', Shits.

ambchang
07-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Dad, you parrotedPERIOD

ha, ha.

Just like you ended your:
1) Make the playoffs
2) Win your last game

Schtick

ambchang
07-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Mornin', Shits.

Good afternoon, post-pau.

Thread
07-30-2015, 12:38 PM
Good afternoon, post-pau.

Afternoon, Shits.

Thread
07-30-2015, 12:38 PM
Just like you ended your:
1) Make the playoffs
2) Win your last game

Schtick

Dad, you parrotedPERIOD

ha, ha.

Splits
07-30-2015, 12:59 PM
Damn. Dale got absolutely destroyed ITT.

Thread
07-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Damn. Dale got absolutely destroyed ITT.

I'll just bet he did.

ambchang
07-30-2015, 02:08 PM
Dad, you parrotedPERIOD

ha, ha.

And?

Thread
07-30-2015, 02:12 PM
And?

You're gonna own it goin' on, Shits, and bub, that's just the way it's gonna be.

Let us proceed...

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-30-2015, 02:43 PM
It shows the faith Scott has in Randle. That a guy coming off an ACL and broke kneecap and 2" shorter and 15-20 lb lighter can play the position better.

Splits
07-30-2015, 03:23 PM
I'll just bet he did.

You were much more tolerable after the West deal, before Capri gave you your marching orders. It always is a pleasure battling with the honest Dale. The dishonest parrot? Not so much

Silver&Black
07-30-2015, 04:32 PM
You were much more tolerable after the West deal, before Capri gave you your marching orders. It always is a pleasure battling with the honest Dale. The dishonest parrot? Not so much

Off topic....sorry

:wow Baylor #4 in the coaches poll :wow

Can't wait for College Football

Splits
07-30-2015, 04:56 PM
Off topic....sorry

:wow Baylor #4 in the coaches poll :wow

Can't wait for College Football

Dont get me started, I'm trying to enjoy my summer...

Fuck, ok here goes...

:lol Piss St unranked
:lol Ole Piss 15th
:lol Arkansas ranked
:lol Tennessee ranked
:lol Auburn at #7

:lmao 8 SEC teams in the top 25 despite getting smoked last year

ESSSSSSS EEEEEEEEEE SSSSEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, and :lmao Gaylor going to choke again, per par

Thread
07-30-2015, 05:22 PM
You were much more tolerable after the West deal

Of course because I eagerly lauded it upon your behalf. So, the only time you, or, a contingent of your people will stomach me is when I grant on ya's.

That's pussy. That's chickenshit.

Splits
07-30-2015, 05:36 PM
Of course because I eagerly lauded it upon your behalf. So, the only time you, or, a contingent of your people will stomach me is when I grant on ya's.

That's pussy. That's chickenshit.

no. It has nothing to do with lauds. It has everything to do with truth. I was here in June 13 and ate my own shit. I was here last June and partied with my bretherend. I'm always here and consistently call it as it is, take the good with the bad.

You on the other hand... I wouldn't even know where to begin with your PostPau hypocrisy.

Thread
07-30-2015, 05:40 PM
no. It has nothing to do with lauds.

Horseshit, Shits.

Silver&Black
07-30-2015, 05:56 PM
Dont get me started, I'm trying to enjoy my summer...

Fuck, ok here goes...

:lol Piss St unranked
:lol Ole Piss 15th
:lol Arkansas ranked
:lol Tennessee ranked
:lol Auburn at #7

:lmao 8 SEC teams in the top 25 despite getting smoked last year

ESSSSSSS EEEEEEEEEE SSSSEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, and :lmao Gaylor going to choke again, per par

Solid list Splitty....

Not your best work, but I'm sure you'll be in mid-season form soon.

ambchang
07-31-2015, 06:43 AM
You're gonna own it goin' on, Shits, and bub, that's just the way it's gonna be.

Let us proceed...

Own what? It's not like I said its my religion not to parrot or some silly crap like
1) make the playoffs
2) win the last game you play
Nothing else matters

But then go and talk all day everyday about:
2nd 5th
$25
Cuck

Or all the other things that "do not matter".

You dug your little hole and you now want to drag me in it.

No sir.

I dug no hole. I didn't paint myself in the corner like you did.

Thread
07-31-2015, 10:04 AM
Own what? It's not like I said its my religion not to parrot or some silly crap like
1) make the playoffs
2) win the last game you play
Nothing else matters

But then go and talk all day everyday about:
2nd 5th
$25
Cuck

Or all the other things that "do not matter".

You dug your little hole and you now want to drag me in it.

No sir.

I dug no hole. I didn't paint myself in the corner like you did.

Shits, you parrotedPERIOD

ambchang
07-31-2015, 01:25 PM

And yet I didn't contradicted myself like you did.

Thread
07-31-2015, 01:57 PM
^

ambchang
07-31-2015, 03:05 PM
^

Cully, you contradicted yourself

Thread
07-31-2015, 07:40 PM
^

ambchang
08-01-2015, 10:36 PM
^ and yet that was nothing compared to contradiction.

Thread
08-01-2015, 11:05 PM
^

ambchang
08-02-2015, 01:15 PM
^ thread losing it after everyone taking turns on him.

:cray poor old man who is way over the hill.

Thread
08-02-2015, 01:35 PM
^

ambchang
08-02-2015, 03:16 PM
^ you contradicted.

Thread
08-02-2015, 07:49 PM
^

Axegrinder
08-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Be nice to the ol fossil amb..he might cry and dehydrate himself to death

HemisfairArena
08-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Be nice to the ol fossil amb..he might cry and dehydrate himself to death

Slow down,,,,,Thread is the only Laker fan on here who isn't a closet faggot,,,,

Axegrinder
08-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Slow down,,,,,Thread is the only Laker fan on here who isn't a closet faggot,,,,Ya, he long ago pranced outta that closet

ambchang
08-02-2015, 11:32 PM
Yeah, and I'm parroting that you contradicted.

Only difference is that I didn't make it up. It actually happened.

Thread
08-03-2015, 07:55 AM
^

ambchang
08-03-2015, 09:18 PM
So?

mavsfan1000
08-05-2015, 02:30 PM
IR works pretty well for him. And making the big money while doing that.