PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOL: On My Way To The Airport - Headed To "Negro" Beach Jamaica For Naked Lesbo Fun

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2015, 03:28 PM
That's the only reason I'm posting to get one last dig in before I invade the lesbians who live in Nikkas beach in Jamaica....Aug 1-15 it will be popping...yalls boy will smoke and drank some Bob Marley for yall...even for the punk ass poor ass Spur fans who all they can afford to do is eat cheap mexican food, walk up and down the sewer rat walk and stare at that fucking dilapidated Alamo all day :lol

This is how it's going down for Kool for the next 3-4 weeks.... :toast

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com/

Thread
07-28-2015, 03:33 PM
Break a nut for Dale.

The Summer of Kool

hehateme
07-28-2015, 03:34 PM
See you in 30min, again.

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2015, 03:34 PM
Break a nut for Dale.

The Summer of Kool

Ohh I will compadre.... :toast....

DMC
07-28-2015, 03:46 PM
No one cares. This isn't your fucking facebook page, faggot.

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2015, 03:56 PM

Hey dude I bet you are so sexy when you're mad...when I get to Maica I will fuck a white slump buster for you.

Mitch
07-28-2015, 04:14 PM
:lol have a good one, KAM

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2015, 04:40 PM
:lol have a good one, KAM

Thanks bro. :toast..and for the record this was my last Slump Busting experience..but imma do it for DMC...take one for the team in his honor....keep regulatingm...my nikkas

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/slumpbuster1_zpscd2aotoz.jpg

Silver&Black
07-28-2015, 04:48 PM

wontstartdumbthreads
07-28-2015, 05:02 PM
x2

Splits
07-28-2015, 06:08 PM
Jamaica is so fucking disgusting and overrated. The only worthwhile thing is climbing that stupid waterfall in Ochos Rios. I'll never forget hiring two bodyguards to take me to downtown Montego Bay to buy a cooler while me and my boys were all coked up. Every storefront is armed with dudes with shotguns and bullet proof gear. Comparable to Baghdad or Kabul, dem niggas know some violence over there.

Good luck Capri.

SupremeGuy
07-28-2015, 06:20 PM
See you in 30min, again.

benefactor
07-28-2015, 06:25 PM
Jamaica is so fucking disgusting and overrated. The only worthwhile thing is climbing that stupid waterfall in Ochos Rios. I'll never forget hiring two bodyguards to take me to downtown Montego Bay to buy a cooler while me and my boys were all coked up. Every storefront is armed with dudes with shotguns and bullet proof gear. Comparable to Baghdad or Kabul, dem niggas know some violence over there.

Good luck Capri.
Yeah...Jamaica is a shithole. I've been there twice on cruises. The second time I just stayed on the boat and got trashed while everyone went ashore.

Twisted_Dawg
07-28-2015, 08:51 PM

Good luck Capri.

Yeah...Jamaica is a shithole. I've been there twice on cruises. The second time I just stayed on the boat and got trashed while everyone went ashore.

Totally fucking agree.

Thread
07-28-2015, 08:58 PM
Totally fucking agree.

I like a little danger, a lot of tourist trap. The forbidden stuff behind the door. It's nearly gotten me nearly killed a few times, but, I'm charmed in such matters & locales. No sense now...being impudent is okay, but, in tandem with impotent I'll just go to the museums & landmarks with the old lady.

Buddy Mignon
07-28-2015, 10:54 PM

You can hardly enjoy Jamaica visiting on a 2for1 cruise, you cheap bastard. Its a resort Island... extremely poor , but you can have a great time as long as you stay on the resorts.