PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Man's Dog Tears Wife's Arm Off

Biernutz
07-29-2015, 09:28 AM
Once again a Pit Bull almost kills someone. A man's wife was petting his
pit bull when the dog attacked his wife on the arm. The dog mauled the
arm enough that it had to be cut off at the elbow...There is no excuse
to have one of these dogs. They had this dog for 3 years and the dog
had a small cut on it's arm. She petted the dog and it went off on her.

Thread
07-29-2015, 09:29 AM
Amy tore Tim's 1st 5th off & ate it.

Biernutz
07-29-2015, 09:40 AM

not funny ...try again with Kobe

Dex
07-29-2015, 10:32 AM

Doesn't matter. Still had 5th.

DJR210
07-29-2015, 10:38 AM
My pit won't attack anyone for shit.. I try to get him to attack random people walking in the neighborhood, and he won't do it.. and he's fucking great w/ my kids, shit sucks

The Gemini Method
07-29-2015, 10:40 AM
When I read what the OP put...I imagined the Puerto Rican dude just jumping randomly and biting some lady's arm off...

Thread
07-29-2015, 10:50 AM

Yeah, the 2nd one.

unleashbaynes
07-29-2015, 10:53 AM
Yeah, the 2nd one.

It tasted so good we had seconds.

Thread
07-29-2015, 10:55 AM
It tasted so good we had seconds.

& have only the 2nd one to show for it.

You fucked up. Pissed around and gave back an NBA Title.

ha, ha.

unleashbaynes
07-29-2015, 10:58 AM
& have only the 2nd one to show for it.

You fucked up. Pissed around and gave back an NBA Title.

ha, ha.

Yup, them's the breaks. Still earned 5.

baseline bum
07-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Yeah, the 2nd one.

Remember when your boy Nash gave away #1 by throwing his arms up and pulled Stoudemire and Diaw off the bench with his flop?

Thread
07-29-2015, 11:08 AM
Yup, them's the breaks. Still earned 5.

You earned 6, you only have 5 though. That's the rub, leash,,,forevermore you're light 1. You can't expect to fuck up like that and walk away unscathed. You have to pay, leash. You have to. No free rides.

Thread
07-29-2015, 11:09 AM
Remember when your boy Nash gave away #1 by throwing his arms up and pulled Stoudemire and Diaw off the bench with his flop?

I've thanked ya's numerous times for that. I'm eternally grateful, bum.

Dancelot
07-29-2015, 11:12 AM
How many finals did it take Kobe to get 5? & then how many finals did it take Duncan?

Thread
07-29-2015, 11:13 AM
How many finals did it take Kobe to get 5? & then how many finals did it take Duncan?

Once for Duncan, then they came and got that 1 and he had to get the Bexar County judge out to the house, then he got his 2nd 5th.

Kefka1
07-29-2015, 11:31 AM
You earned 6, you only have 5 though. That's the rub, leash,,,forevermore you're light 1. You can't expect to fuck up like that and walk away unscathed. You have to pay, leash. You have to. No free rides.

Do you have a schtick for the Pistons?

Thread
07-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Do you have a schtick for the Pistons?

Yeah, I got one:::you stupid asses not only let Ellis build you a hamlet after they whopped your ass, but, the worse part? You went into it.

Kefka1
07-29-2015, 11:58 AM
Yeah, I got one:::you stupid asses not only let Ellis build you a hamlet after they whopped your ass, but, the worse part? You went into it.

I like that schtick tbh. Wallace turned his back on Horry summer of 05 but that one is reserved for Webber. Another obvious one is Bird taking our cookie in '87.

unleashbaynes
07-29-2015, 01:01 PM

I mean that's why the game isn't over until the clock runs out. We didn't earn 6. Free throws were missed, Duncan was benched, rebounds weren't secured, and defense wasn't played, therefore, "bang!"

Thread
07-29-2015, 01:41 PM
I mean that's why the game isn't over until the clock runs out. We didn't earn 6. Free throws were missed, Duncan was benched, rebounds weren't secured, and defense wasn't played, therefore, "bang!"

They were selling your shit, stringing your ropes. You fucked up.

Mitch
07-29-2015, 01:48 PM

Imagine the mood when they needed to lower that banner, cub. You could hear a mouse fart.

Thread
07-29-2015, 02:07 PM
Imagine the mood when they needed to lower that banner, cub. You could hear a mouse fart.

They're still in denial, God love 'em. But, they have to pay. No free rides.

Thebesteva
07-29-2015, 02:18 PM

During the 80's it was the doberman everyone blamed
90's it was the Rottweiler
In the 2000's its been the pitbull

You're a fucking moron if you think pitbulls are the problem. It's humans and the way they raise them. Pitbulls are not aggressive by nature AT ALL. It's the target audience that buys them ie poor dumb fucks who want to be tough.

Thread
07-29-2015, 02:50 PM

You're a fucking moron if you think pitbulls are the problem. It's humans and the way they raise them. Pitbulls are not aggressive by nature AT ALL. It's the target audience that buys them ie poor dumb fucks who want to be tough.

Like guns.

Biernutz
07-29-2015, 03:38 PM

For 3 years they had no problem with the dog then the dog takes a arm off.. You want a dog like that go ahead shithead.

LkrFan
07-29-2015, 05:22 PM
My pit won't attack anyone for shit.. I try to get him to attack random black people walking in the neighborhood, and he won't do it.. and he's fucking great w/ my kids, shit sucks
Probably. :lmao

monkeypunk
07-29-2015, 07:03 PM

GTFO with this weak ass shit. It's like saying not to hire black people because their nature is to steal and they'll eventually steal from you. IT'S BULLSHIT!!!

Yes to this. Nurture not nature is the culprit here. Dumbass people raise dogs and the dogs will do dumbass shit.

And the media sensationalizing this crap hasn't helped either. Fair and impartial news reporting is ALWAYS second to ratings in this instant gratification society that we are stuck with now.

Mark Celibate
07-29-2015, 08:21 PM
Man shall never trust a dog or a bitch, tbh.

Ginobilly
07-29-2015, 09:01 PM
Not surprising. Just last year I heard of a pit-bull mauling and killing a 50 something year old women going to a doctors appointment in a small town close to Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. When the cops got there, the dog was already eating the women's face, taking chunks of meat from her cheeks and neck and also tried attacking them, so they had to shoot him. Everybody with half-a brain knows Pit-bulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds are the most dangerous of K9's. If you want a pussy ass dog get a chocolate or a yellow lab.

z0sa
07-29-2015, 09:37 PM

Cub... no, Thread's finally gone full pussy/asshole, in all honesty.

Sean Cagney
07-29-2015, 10:06 PM
My pit won't attack anyone for shit.. I try to get him to attack random people walking in the neighborhood, and he won't do it.. and he's fucking great w/ my kids, shit sucks

Oh yeah that is a horrible thing. Save you a few lawsuits probably in the meantime.

DMC
07-29-2015, 10:09 PM
Wasn't our ropes. It was in Miami. I know you weren't here for that but surely Cowherd mentioned it.

DMC
07-29-2015, 10:11 PM
GTFO with this weak ass shit. It's like saying not to hire black people because their nature is to steal and they'll eventually steal from you. IT'S BULLSHIT!!!

Yes to this. Nurture not nature is the culprit here. Dumbass people raise dogs and the dogs will do dumbass shit.

And the media sensationalizing this crap hasn't helped either. Fair and impartial news reporting is ALWAYS second to ratings in this instant gratification society that we are stuck with now.
If I ever see your dog outside I'll shoot it in the head. You can decide it's intent later.

Thread
07-29-2015, 10:23 PM
Wasn't our ropes. It was in Miami. I know you weren't here for that but surely Cowherd mentioned it.

:rolleyes

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 01:32 AM
meh...just a bait wife

monkeypunk
07-30-2015, 08:24 AM
If I ever see your dog outside I'll shoot it in the head. You can decide it's intent later.

If I ever see your ass outside, I'll Koby-ize it. You can decide later whether my intent was to gift you with a monkey butt child or just cause I know you like dicks in your ass.

TheSanityAnnex
07-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Sweet an American Pitbull thread.

Here are my two. Hewitt and Caymus
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/hend10_zpsc59iyw05.jpg

And my last one who recently passed. RIP Hendricks.
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/hendricks_zpslbxz5xfh.jpg

DD
07-30-2015, 12:51 PM
Man shall never trust a dog or a bitch, tbh.

I'm glad to see the misogynistic Rogue back:tu

Sweet an American Pitbull thread.

Here are my two. Hewitt and Caymus
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/hend10_zpsc59iyw05.jpg

:lmaothe name of that photobucket folder

DMC
07-30-2015, 01:36 PM
If I ever see your ass outside, I'll Koby-ize it. You can decide later whether my intent was to gift you with a monkey butt child or just cause I know you like dicks in your ass.
Ok Mingus, you colossal faggot. Let your dog out, just once. I'll ventilate his fucking cabeza, then I'm going in to fuck you up.

monkeypunk
07-30-2015, 02:21 PM
Ok Mingus, you colossal faggot. Let your dog out, just once. I'll ventilate his fucking cabeza, then I'm going in to fuck you up.

:lol

I don't know what pittie bit your dick off but I'd give him a box of fucking treats, :lol

Biernutz
07-30-2015, 05:14 PM
Pitt Bulls Kill

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-bibliographies-fatality-studies.php

TheSanityAnnex
07-30-2015, 05:21 PM
:lmaothe name of that photobucket folderThat threw Wild Cobra and a few others off for months :lol

TheSanityAnnex
07-30-2015, 05:24 PM
Pitt Bulls are Killers
http://2015 dog bite fatality victims

Pit Bull must have killed your link

Biernutz
07-30-2015, 05:53 PM
Try again.........:downspin:

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities.php

John Petrucci
07-30-2015, 08:59 PM
Try again.........:downspin:

The worst offenders to me are the people who let their infant/toddler children be around pitbulls.

"Chomp Da Killa was always such a nice dog and loved kids. We're shocked and devastated. :cry:cry:cry"

You want to put your life at risk to enjoy the company of ticking time bomb beasts, go for it. Leave kids you're in charge of out of it.

TheSanityAnnex
07-31-2015, 01:59 AM
If any of you little faggots truly believe it's in the nature of the breed to be human aggressive I highly suggest you read the book on Michael Vick. Something like 29 out of 31 trained fighting dogs rehabilitated and put in homes, with many becoming therapy dogs.

callo1
07-31-2015, 08:03 AM

I think that when we hear about something tragic like this happening, it is easy to quickly draw conclusions.

I really think it is garbage in, garbage out for the most part with pitbulls or any other dog breed. I have seen so many of these dogs that would rather lick a person to death than ever bite. Unfortunately, many people get pitbulls for the sole purpose of trying to have "tough" dogs, and thus create a mean dog by how they raise them. Just by virtue of having the dog for 3 years does not mean a lot. The owners of the dog might have been bad owners for 3 years, which could create a volatile situation.

Undoubtedly there is always a chance that a dog, just like a person, has a screw loose and is aggressive, regardless of breed.

I have a doberman that just turned a year old and weighs right at 100 lbs. We have had the dog since he was 8 weeks old. My intent when purchasing our dog was to have a dog that would protect my 8 year old, and 2 year old. Despite the fact that our doberman is incredibly sweet and gentle with my girls, I would still never leave my girls with him unattended.

I have not trained my dog to be aggressive, as there is no need. His natural instincts to protect my daughters and the family will come out if a stranger ever tried to harm any member of our family...I assure you, but he is about as kid of a dog as you could ever imagine albeit a very menacing looking dog to strangers with his cropped ears and his size.

People who buy dogs that do not know the history of the animal, or do not respect an animal that has an injury are asking for problems, especially if the animals have not been properly socialized with people and other animals.

Biernutz
07-31-2015, 09:37 AM
I think that when we hear about something tragic like this happening, it is easy to quickly draw conclusions.

I really think it is garbage in, garbage out for the most part with pitbulls or any other dog breed. I have seen so many of these dogs that would rather lick a person to death than ever bite. Unfortunately, many people get pitbulls for the sole purpose of trying to have "tough" dogs, and thus create a mean dog by how they raise them. Just by virtue of having the dog for 3 years does not mean a lot. The owners of the dog might have been bad owners for 3 years, which could create a volatile situation.

Undoubtedly there is always a chance that a dog, just like a person, has a screw loose and is aggressive, regardless of breed.

I have a doberman that just turned a year old and weighs right at 100 lbs. We have had the dog since he was 8 weeks old. My intent when purchasing our dog was to have a dog that would protect my 8 year old, and 2 year old. Despite the fact that our doberman is incredibly sweet and gentle with my girls, I would still never leave my girls with him unattended.

I have not trained my dog to be aggressive, as there is no need. His natural instincts to protect my daughters and the family will come out if a stranger ever tried to harm any member of our family...I assure you, but he is about as kid of a dog as you could ever imagine albeit a very menacing looking dog to strangers with his cropped ears and his size.

People who buy dogs that do not know the history of the animal, or do not respect an animal that has an injury are asking for problems, especially if the animals have not been properly socialized with people and other animals.

Try reading the link on how dangerous pits are. The woman who lost her arm
never had any trouble with the dog till he tore her arm up.

callo1
07-31-2015, 02:55 PM
Try reading the link on how dangerous pits are. The woman who lost her arm
never had any trouble with the dog till he tore her arm up.

I understand what the people say, but that doesn't mean they were good to the animal. Not having trouble could simply mean that the dog had accepted the mistreatment it had been given for the past three years. The people are not going to admit that they had been mistreating the dog after the fact.

I deal with kids for a living, and some of the kids have serious issues, and lash out at their parents and others with very bad behavior. These children are usually raised by the internet, the television, or the kids they run with, with very little actual quality parenting in their lives. Many times when I meet with these parents, the parents bring the younger siblings of the child in question to the meeting. watching the parent deal with the siblings makes it supremely easy to see why their older child is having so many issues.

I have rarely EVER meet a parent who states that their lack of proper parenting has caused their child to be this way. Usually I hear "he/she was never like this before" or "I don't know where he/she is getting this from, they don't do this at home". As I sit there and hear this from parents I can see through the nonsense and it is very clear as to why their child is acting the way they are...the writing had been on the wall for years, but it isn't popular for parents to take credit for their child's behavior.

My point with giving the example of a child's behavior is that these kids have been telling the parents for years before their behavior got "bad" and no one was listening or paying attention until the problem became unmanageable. A dog doesn't talk, and I would say that many dog owners treat their animals poorly, and would never admit to that being the cause of their pet lashing out after the fact.

As I mentioned before, there are people whose elevators don't go to the top floor so to speak, and these people go out and commit horrid acts of violence without provocation. There are animals albeit very few who are the same.

I have owned Great Danes and Dobermans, and have never experienced as much as an angry growl towards myself or my younger children, but you can find some list on the internet created by some yahoo who posts that these breeds are in the top ten for turning on their owners....absolute hogwash.

I have seen far more aggressive poodles and Jack Russel Terriers than Pits, Danes, and Dobermans that are raised correctly.

Statistics are garbage, and do not tell the whole story. MANY Pit owners get their dogs with the sole purpose to make them "tough" and "mean"...all decked out with a spiked collar. In addition, many Pit owners are low income owners who let their dogs run the neighborhoods and interact with other feral dogs. Statistics do not tell the truth, and a person can make numbers tell them anything they are looking for.

Chris
07-31-2015, 03:38 PM
We should ban pit bulls along with guns. Ban hot coffee too, that shits dangerous