PDA

View Full Version : Parker excited for 'last crack' at championship

Pages : [1] 2

SpursFan86
07-29-2015, 12:30 PM
Training came won’t start for another two months, at which point Tony Parker expects to already be in top form.

In addition to participating with France at the upcoming EuroBasket tournament, he’s embarked on the most rigorous offseason program of his career in the hopes of staving off the nagging injuries that have plagued him in recent seasons.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2015/07/29/parker-excited-for-last-crack-at-championship/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6NznIMZa8Y

TXstbobcat
07-29-2015, 12:35 PM
I can't wait for the season to start. Spurs are stacked!!!!! :flag:

spursistan
07-29-2015, 12:36 PM
Damn why does he have to be so "no-belief"-ish with these type of big picture question after a similiar 2011 statement ..

FkLA
07-29-2015, 12:38 PM
French faggot should have some pride. Even if Timmy and Manu retire after this season the core is set in place to continue competing.

NASpurs
07-29-2015, 12:45 PM
Yeah his "last crack" rubbed me the wrong way but I took it out of context when I read the title instead of the whole quote.

"I’m so happy that Manu and Timmy are back. And so we’re going for a last try, a last crack at it to try to win it all."

Obviously the "we" are the Big Three.

FromWayDowntown
07-29-2015, 12:47 PM
n/m

Mugen
07-29-2015, 12:56 PM
Just stay outta the way, tubby, and you'll be getting those stumpy digits fitted for another ring come June tbh.

hater
07-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Team leader dropping nukes on the fattass fan base :lol

Love this guy

baseline bum
07-29-2015, 01:20 PM
Parker's looking like he's in great shape this year. I don't expect him to ever return to 2013 form, but if he can reach his 2014 level again it would be huge.

Spurs 4 The Win
07-29-2015, 01:24 PM
Manu probably walks away after this year but Duncan may come back for another shot

el contusione
07-29-2015, 01:42 PM
Parker: "I'm loyal guy".. :lol I guess Brent Barry has something to say about that

in2deep
07-29-2015, 01:49 PM

Love this guy

:lol agree

RD2191
07-29-2015, 01:56 PM
Faggot is the new Kobe. Blaming fake injuries for his shit selfish play.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 02:01 PM
lol the usual automatic meltdowns as expected.

Ruler
07-29-2015, 02:22 PM
New nickname for Porky: The Architect

:lol

TheDoctor
07-29-2015, 02:31 PM
Parker: "I'm loyal guy".. :lol I guess Brent Barry has something to say about that

:lmao:lmao

Sigz
07-29-2015, 04:09 PM
Man his face looks old.

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 04:12 PM

Love this guy

rmt
07-29-2015, 04:23 PM
His "last crack" comment is like his "Spurs are done contending" comment of a few years back - have a little faith. Spurs might win and maybe Timmy will try for the elusive repeat.

wildcardX
07-29-2015, 04:25 PM
Well, at least he lost that weight and looks in shape. Just hope he can keep those injuries from plaguing him this year.

skulls138
07-29-2015, 04:41 PM
Parkers always saying the "windows getting smaller" or "last crack". Timmy never says that.Be quiet Tony.

mudyez
07-29-2015, 04:43 PM
I still can't imagine him winning the Finals-MVP :)

07-29-2015, 04:53 PM

Love this guy

dweaver99027
07-29-2015, 04:55 PM
I'm disappointed that no one has made a good 'crack' - 'butt' - 'ass'- 'fatass' - Parker joke correlation yet.

Spurtacular
07-29-2015, 05:09 PM
Tony's putting in the work and is hopefully going to play within the framework of the team this upcoming season.

Beaverfuzz
07-29-2015, 05:18 PM
Stay in shape Tony, your body will thank you for it. Less hammy injuries and the like.

SupremeGuy
07-29-2015, 05:28 PM
French faggot should have some pride. Even if Timmy and Manu retire after this season the core is set in place to continue competing.This. Fuck this french faggot. Goddamn, why does he have to be such a bitch?

dweaver99027
07-29-2015, 05:35 PM
14 complete NBA seasons. 2,5 regular seasons' worth of playoff games at 36mpg. Keep this in mind when thinking that TP's (lack of) commitment to fitness is the reason for a speedy penetrator's decline in performance.

DeRozan m8
07-29-2015, 05:50 PM
Man his face looks old.

Aging is a funny thing

Macca76
07-29-2015, 05:59 PM
French faggot should have some pride. Even if Timmy and Manu retire after this season the core is set in place to continue competing.

Did it even occur to you that he was actually talking about a last crack at a championship for the big 3 ???

You guys are unbelievable, always taking things the negative way when it comes to Parker.

Perry Mason
07-29-2015, 06:07 PM
Great interview actually. TP is fully aware of his conditioning issues and age-related physical decline, and is focused on mitigating that as much as possible. He will come back and perform for us I think. And Pop has more ability now to sit TP and limit his minutes to keep him running at a high level.

Sean Cagney
07-29-2015, 06:30 PM
Well, at least he lost that weight and looks in shape. Just hope he can keep those injuries from plaguing him this year.

In shape for his NT but not for a repeat? Still agreed.

lefty
07-29-2015, 06:31 PM
So TP in shape = more dirbble dribble dribble shoot shoot shoot?

Seventyniner
07-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Did it even occur to you that he was actually talking about a last crack at a championship for the big 3 ???

You guys are unbelievable, always taking things the negative way when it comes to Parker.

No kidding. This is likely Manu's last year, so by definition it would be the last chance at a ring for the big 3.

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 07:01 PM
So TP in shape = more dirbble dribble dribble shoot shoot shoot?

pretty much.

Gotta hope for an Injury.

spursfan09
07-29-2015, 07:11 PM
Nice interview!

Kuvai
07-29-2015, 07:35 PM
Hope he will retire after our 6 along with TIMMY and MANU...
anyway he din't have faith winning another CHAMPIONSHIP, so its better for SPURS to be without him.

weebo
07-29-2015, 07:44 PM

This right here.

AFBlue
07-29-2015, 07:45 PM
:lol the overreaction to a single comment in a really solid interview.

The guy said he's excited, that he thinks LaMarcus will fit in perfectly, that he's getting in shape and knows he has to adjust his game as he gets older. He talks about having the desire to win, being like a drug. He mentions how much he loves the city, fans, his teammates and coach.

Clearly those with negative comments have player fan agendas. I see nothing wrong with what he said. Great interview tbqh.

AFBlue
07-29-2015, 07:46 PM
Also a quick shout out to the interviewer...dude covered all the bases and knew his shit tbqh.

myhc
07-29-2015, 07:47 PM
You morons don't get that he's talking about him, Tim and Manu when he refers to the "last crack"? Good interview. Glad to see he looks in shape.

BatManu20
07-29-2015, 08:21 PM

The guy said he's excited, that he thinks LaMarcus will fit in perfectly, that he's getting in shape and knows he has to adjust his game as he gets older. He talks about having the desire to win, being like a drug. He mentions how much he loves the city, fans, his teammates and coach.

Clearly those with negative comments have player fan agendas. I see nothing wrong with what he said. Great interview tbqh.

Agree with all of this :tu

manufan10
07-29-2015, 08:30 PM

There's an overreaction any time Parker is mentioned here. It's to be expected.

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 08:36 PM
Wow this nigga already wants manu and timmy to retire?

Who the F is he to call it a last crack

What a POS.

I'd rather see Manu play for another three years than see him play for another three years..the latter is a more valuable player considering his ability to adjust roles.

Nathan89
07-29-2015, 08:48 PM
Wow this nigga already wants manu and timmy to retire?

Who the F is he to call it a last crack

What a POS.

I'd rather see Manu play for another three years than see him play for another three years..the latter is a more valuable player considering his ability to adjust roles.:stfu

EVAY
07-29-2015, 08:49 PM
Good interview.

Clearly, his indication that there is a 'last crack' at championship is for the Big Three. Any other interpretation is bullshit.

Some imbeciles really look hard to try to find something to bitch about with Parker.

"I love my teammates. I love my coach. I love the City. We have great fans".

Not bad sentiments.

EVAY
07-29-2015, 08:49 PM
:stfu

Thank you.

z0sa
07-29-2015, 08:52 PM
Yeah his "last crack" rubbed me the wrong way but I took it out of context when I read the title instead of the whole quote.

"I’m so happy that Manu and Timmy are back. And so we’re going for a last try, a last crack at it to try to win it all."

Cue an ocean of tears from the Parker haters, though.

FkLA
07-29-2015, 08:53 PM
Who the fuck is he to call it a last crack? Unless Timmy and/or Manu come out and say it he has no right to claim it's their last year. Then again he also had no right to mess with a teammates wife and he did it anyway.

French faggot should learn the meaning of respect tbh.

AFBlue
07-29-2015, 09:23 PM
Who the fuck is he to call it a last crack? Unless Timmy and/or Manu come out and say it he has no right to claim it's their last year. Then again he also had no right to mess with a teammates wife and he did it anyway.

Tired schtick is tired tbqh.

Silver&Black
07-29-2015, 09:29 PM
Cue an ocean of tears from the Parker haters, though.

http://rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzE4L2EwL2NyeWluZ3dhdGVyLjQ2NzZiLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/9fead436/c15/crying-waterfalls.gif

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 09:34 PM

This.

Silver&Black
07-29-2015, 09:41 PM

:worthy: AFBlue

Cloud786
07-29-2015, 09:53 PM
:stfu

Kikoluna
07-29-2015, 10:02 PM
Glad to see he is running. I see the treadmill is working. He needs to keep at it

T_L_P
07-29-2015, 10:26 PM

Love this guy

Duncan is the team leader.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 10:30 PM
pretty much.

Gotta hope for an Injury.You're the worst, most vanilla player fan on this board. :toast

DAF86
07-29-2015, 10:32 PM
SMDH Tony, learn to shut the fuck up. Imagine Aldridge thinking: "last crack?".

T_L_P
07-29-2015, 10:32 PM

You don't see anything wrong with him admitting that he got paid $13 million last season and he couldn't even put in some work on his body?

The fact that Duncan, arguably the hardest working player in the league, took a paycut so he could do that sickens me.

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 10:33 PM
so the guy who is thinking more about the team success rather than the player is the player fan?:lol

I'm sorry if I don't support a player that has been detrimental in the last two years mainly because he's ego is too big to accept a role...That's not the way I roll..

If you're detrimental, you're not really getting fan support for me..tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 10:35 PM
so the guy who is thinking more about the team success rather than the player is the player fan?:lol

I'm sorry if I don't support a player that has been detrimental in the last two years mainly because he's ego is too big to accept a role...That's not the way I roll..

If you're detrimental, you're not really getting fan support for me..tbh.:cry I'm wishing an injury on you. :cry

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 10:37 PM
damn just got a PM from someone with power.

Chump is fast. :lol

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 10:38 PM
damn just got a PM from someone with power.

Chump is fast. :lolYou always say you get those and you never actually show any proof of it.

You're full of shit. :lol

FkLA
07-29-2015, 10:40 PM

It's amazing that even after everything we said about him being fat and being a cancer was proven true they continue to support the POS. A guy is irresponsible with his body and costs the team a series...yet posters continue to put him on a pedestal. Who's the real player fans?

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 10:40 PM
It's amazing that even after everything we said about him being fat and being a cancer was proven true they continue to support the POS. A guy is irresponsible with his body and costs the team a series...yet posters continue to put him on a pedestal. Who's the real player fans?:cry I am wishing an injury on you too. :cry

T_L_P
07-29-2015, 10:42 PM
It's amazing that even after everything we said about him being fat and being a cancer was proven true they continue to support the POS. A guy is irresponsible with his body and costs the team a series...yet posters continue to put him on a pedestal. Who's the real player fans?

apalisoc_9

what makes them different to Kobe fans?

I mean it's the same mentality..

He won us rings..respect him :cry

These are the same posters who make fun of laker fans for supporting a detrimental player. Hypocrites.

ChumpDumper

These are the same posters who make fun of laker fans for supporting a detrimental player.Hey, where's that :cryPM:cry you said you just got? :lmao

FkLA
07-29-2015, 10:43 PM
:cry I am wishing an injury on you too. :cry

If it means the Spurs win, as would've been the case vs the Clippers for example, then hell yeah I wish an injury on Enrique. It's called being a team fan tbh. :flag:

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 10:43 PM
If it means the Spurs win, as would've been the case vs the Clippers for example, then hell yeah I wish an injury on Enrique. It's called being a team fan tbh. :flag::cry I am wishing an injury on you :cry

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 10:44 PM
You don't see anything wrong with him admitting that he got paid $13 million last season and he couldn't even put in some work on his body?

The fact that Duncan, arguably the hardest working player in the league, took a paycut so he could do that sickens me.
Your takes sicken me.

apalisoc_9
If it means the Spurs win, as would've been the case vs the Clippers for example, then hell yeah I wish an injury on Enrique. It's called being a team fan tbh. :flag:

Can you believe that faggot took 21 shots :lol

apalisoc_9
damn gotta lay low for a while..Careful what you post with chump around.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 10:46 PM
damn gotta lay low for a while..Careful what you post with chump around.But you posted exactly the same things before and after you said you got the PMs you never show anyone here. :lmao

FkLA
07-29-2015, 10:47 PM

These are the same posters who make fun of laker fans for supporting a detrimental player. Hypocrites.

Ego, personal glory seekers, adulterers, fake injury excuses, irrational fanboys. They're eerily similar. I wouldn't put Enrique in the same category when it comes to being a POS but he's pretty damn close tbh.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 10:48 PM
Ego, personal glory seekers, adulterers, fake injury excuses, irrational fanboys. They're eerily similar. I wouldn't put Enrique in the same category when it comes to being a POS but he's pretty damn close tbh.lol shtick krew

FkLA
07-29-2015, 10:48 PM

smh :vomit:

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 10:49 PM
I guess Parker is kobe lite in terms of Ego, fake injruies and irrational fanboys..but yeah they're very similar players personality wise.

Mikeanaro
07-29-2015, 10:50 PM
Parker took a big paycut to help the team... or it was Kawhi?

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 10:50 PM
I guess Parker is kobe lite in terms of Ego, fake injruies and irrational fanboys..but yeah they're very similar players personality wise.:lmao "laying low"

:lmao PM from "someone in power"

FkLA
07-29-2015, 10:53 PM
lol shtick krew

One raped, the other slept with a teammates wife. Advanced metrics expose their cancerous ways while their fanboys point to their PPG. The more I think about it the more similarities I find tbh.

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 10:54 PM
Parker took a big paycut to help the team... or it was Kawhi?
Kawhi took the biggest max possible, what do you mean? Parker's been taking paycuts his whole career, team leader shit tbh. Not everyone can follow in Timmy's steps apparently...

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 10:55 PM
One raped, the other slept with a teammates wife. Advanced metrics expose their cancerous ways while their fanboys point to their PPG. The more I think about it the more similarities I find tbh.Sure you do.

All part of the game plan.

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 10:55 PM
I guess Parker is kobe lite in terms of Ego, fake injruies and irrational fanboys..but yeah they're very similar players personality wise.
:cry rare case of pink eye that lasts 6 weeks :cry
:cry DNP - Dentist appointment :cry
:cry my hand, doctors found nothing, but, but I swear it hurts :cry

FkLA
07-29-2015, 10:59 PM
:cry rare case of pink eye that lasts 6 weeks :cry
:cry DNP - Dentist appointment :cry
:cry my hand, doctors found nothing, but, but I swear it hurts :cry

Remained a physical specimen while dealing with those. Meanwhile Porky was on the bench devouring croissants while dealing with his fake injuries which resulted in him sinking the Spurs vs the Clippers. Great team leader stuff right there. :tu

Axegrinder
07-29-2015, 11:02 PM

I'm sorry if I don't support a player that has been detrimental in the last two years mainly because he's ego is too big to accept a role...That's not the way I troll..

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 11:02 PM
^ :lmao

Remained a physical specimen while dealing with those. Meanwhile Porky was on the bench devouring croissants while dealing with his fake injuries which resulted in him sinking the Spurs vs the Clippers. Great team leader stuff right there. :tu

http://youtu.be/7FL-vm61x7I

http://youtu.be/DN7gkILHK-k

FkLA
07-29-2015, 11:04 PM
The funny thing is Pop, Manu and Timmy pretty much confirmed that he's a drama queen with the fake injuries on the Champions Revealed special. Manu is talking about how he missed 2 weeks in '14 due to injuries, Timmy rolls his eyes and say 'you mean he took off 2 weeks', then Pop chimes in and say s 'yeah we had to give him some time off bc he had a little boo boo on his arm'. :lol

Spur|n|Austin
07-29-2015, 11:06 PM
Parker haters and their collective IQ lol

Mikeanaro
07-29-2015, 11:07 PM
Kawhi took the biggest max possible, what do you mean? Parker's been taking paycuts his whole career, team leader shit tbh. Not everyone can follow in Timmy's steps apparently...
Kawhi took 5 years 90 mil thats like 18 mil a year, Parker makes like 13 mil being almost done.
When I say that have in mind Gregory Hines took 5 years 145 mil and Damian Lillard who will always be a perennial loser took 5 years 120 mil.

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 11:09 PM
The funny thing is Pop, Manu and Timmy pretty much confirmed that he's a drama queen with the fake injuries on the Champions Revealed special. Manu is talking about how he missed 2 weeks in '14 due to injuries, Timmy rolls his eyes and say 'you mean he took off 2 weeks', then Pop chimes in and say s 'yeah we had to give him some time off bc he had a little boo boo on his arm'. :lol
Well then since we're believing sarcasm.. What about Pop needing to stroke Kawhi's ego, "Forget the big 3, you're the Big 1" or "He's the future of this franchise" :lol

Shit Pop even said Kawhi thought he did it all by himself after the championship.. Smh that huge ego didn't stop him from chucking up against Barnes from 18 feet.

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 11:09 PM

i remember that.

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 11:10 PM
Kawhi took 5 years 90 mil thats like 18 mil a year, Parker makes like 13 mil being almost done.
When I say that have in mind Gregory Hines took 5 years 145 mil and Damian Lillard who will always be a perennial loser took 5 years 120 mil.
No. You were implying Kawhi took a paycut.. He didn't. He took the biggest Max possible.

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 11:13 PM
Man Parker has really fallen of the cliff.

Dude is Rose, Rondo, Williams level of PG nowadays..Sadly he still think he's in the same level as Paul, Stephen...

Silver&Black
07-29-2015, 11:14 PM
If Parker somehow cured cancer tomorrow...

The same people would scream, "Fuck the guy. He cost us the Clippers series. I pray he gets injured."

ChumpDumper
Man Parker has really fallen of the cliff.

Dude is Rose, Rondo, Williams level of PG nowadays..Sadly he still think he's in the same level as Paul, Stephen...:cry laying low :cry

FkLA
Well then since we're believing sarcasm.. What about Pop needing to stroke Kawhi's ego, "Forget the big 3, you're the Big 1" or "He's the future of this franchise" :lol

Shit Pop even said Kawhi thought he did it all by himself after the championship.. Smh that huge ego didn't stop him from chucking up against Barnes from 18 feet.

Pretty sure that wasn't sarcasm. Just a way to motivate team player Kawhi into being a little more selfish. You know kind of how he tried to motivate me-first Rique into being a team player by stroking his ego with the 'good job trusting your teammates' line.

Mikeanaro
07-29-2015, 11:17 PM
No. You were implying Kawhi took a paycut.. He didn't. He took the biggest Max possible.
Are you saying that he cant make more money on other team? Yes you would say that because you hate him, dont fight your true feelings and you will see he is beautiful.
http://dc235.4shared.com/img/zUgI5tUOba/s7/14edd2ca358/Kawhi_Japan?async&rand=0.927195241935251

apalisoc_9
Notice how Parker fans have nothing going for them in these arguments, except for respect and "oh he's going to be here anyway" :lol

Our take, he's one of the worst player in the league..We provide stats to back out claim.

He's detrimental..again we provide stats.

He's been detrimental to the development of kawhi and the younger guys..We have shown videos and photos to back up our claim.

He's a POS person... is sleeping with a teamate's wife.

TheGreatYacht
Pretty sure that wasn't sarcasm. Just a way to motivate team player Kawhi into being a little more selfish. You know kind of how he tried to motivate me-first Rique by stroking his ego with the 'good job trusting your teammates' line.
"Team player" = 1.5 apg :lol
"Hero baller, cancerous PG, etc" = leads team in assists year after year :lol

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 11:18 PM
Notice how Parker fans have nothing going for them in these arguments, except for respect and "oh he's going to be here anyway" :lol

Our take, he's one of the worst player in the league..We provide stats to back out claim.

He's been detrimental to the development of kawhi and the younger guys..We have shown videos and photos to back up our claim.

He's a POS person... is sleeping with a teamate's wife.:cry laying low :cry

FkLA
07-29-2015, 11:19 PM
^ :lmao

http://youtu.be/7FL-vm61x7I

http://youtu.be/DN7gkILHK-k

10.9 PPG, 3.6 APG, 1.7 TOPG, 36.3 FG%, 58.8 FT%, 0 3PT%

http://images.latintimes.com/sites/latintimes.com/files/styles/pulse_teaser/public/2015/04/20/tony-parker-memes.jpg?itok=uOfgZVOs

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 11:20 PM

http://images.latintimes.com/sites/latintimes.com/files/styles/pulse_teaser/public/2015/04/20/tony-parker-memes.jpg?itok=uOfgZVOs

:lmao

10PPG even though that POS took 21 shots

Silver&Black

What's your point? Most PGs lead the team in APG every year....

How is that a negative towards Kawhi?

Axegrinder
Just got a PM from up top instructing me to inform apa that he is................................................ .................................................. .................................a faggot

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 11:21 PM

FkLA
07-29-2015, 11:22 PM

He's a POS person... is sleeping with a teamate's wife.

Truth bomb.

Usage rate, positions, roles, etc. You should take the time to learn about them tbh.

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 11:24 PM
What's your point? Most PGs lead the team in APG every year....

How is that a negative towards Kawhi?
An unknown in Jonathon Simmons has shown more playmaking ability, ALREADY. You ain't no team player if you chuck up shots instead of passing while being double teamed.

FkLA
07-29-2015, 11:25 PM

Maybe you should post his FG% and the rest of his series stats so we can compare them to Rique's 36.3% tbh.

Silver&Black
07-29-2015, 11:25 PM
An unknown in Jonathon Simmons has shown more playmaking ability, ALREADY.

Has shown more playmaking ability than who?

Kawhi?

ChumpDumper
07-29-2015, 11:26 PM

10PPG even though that POS took 21 shots

:lmao:cry laying low :cry

UNT Eagles 2016
07-29-2015, 11:27 PM
Just stay outta the way, tubby, and you'll be getting those stumpy digits fitted for another ring come June tbh.
I'll be dead by NEXT June, tbh... I graduate (die) in May 2016

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 11:30 PM
Usage rate, positions, roles, etc. You should take the time to learn about them tbh.
Who led the team in FGA in the regular season and postseason?
Who led the team in Usage rate in the post season?

AST%
Parker: 28.7 (led team)
Leonard: 13.0 (8th best in the team)

Mikeanaro
07-29-2015, 11:30 PM
I'll be dead by NEXT June, tbh... I graduate (die) in May 2016
Death in a binary form? like Tron?

FkLA
07-29-2015, 11:35 PM
Who led the team in FGA in the regular season and postseason?
Who led the team in Usage rate in the post season?

AST%
Parker: 28.7 (led team)
Leonard: 13.0 (8th best in the team)

Kobe has led the Lakers in APG plenty of times too. He's so selfless!! Has nothing to do with their roles and how often they handle the ball. :lol

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 11:37 PM
Kobe has led the Lakers in APG plenty of times too. He's so selfless!! Has nothing to do with their roles and how often they handle the ball. :lol
I'm showing you advanced stats, what do you mean "APG"? Kawhi isn't the team player you're making him out to be lmao. Our "cancerous PG" on the other hand, is.

apalisoc_9
07-29-2015, 11:38 PM

Notice how the arguments they use are very similar to what kobe fans use?

Parker apologist are literally the same as Kobe fans. :lol

ChumpDumper
Notice how the arguments they use are very similar to what kobe fans use?

Parker apologist are literally the same as Kobe fans. :lol:cry laying low :cry

apalisoc_9
Parker a team player and Kawhi a cancer

TheGreatYacht
07-29-2015, 11:41 PM
Pop: "Forget the Big 3, you're the Big 1, Kawhi."

*5 months later*

Pop: "Join us LMA, lead the way"

FkLA
07-29-2015, 11:46 PM
I'm showing you advanced stats, what do you mean "APG"? Kawhi isn't the team player you're making him out to be lmao. Our "cancerous PG" on the other hand, is.

APG and assist rate define being a team player? You're going to have a high APG and assist rate when you have the ball in your hands all the time, even guys like Rique and Kirby can't chuck every single time. Only the short bus would compare them to guys who are primarily asked to spot-up in the corner/iso in the post.

ElNono
07-29-2015, 11:49 PM
He knows once team captains Tim and Manu retire and hand over the team to Kawhi and LaMarcus, our championship chances are not going to be as good, tbh...

It's a realistic view of the situation, I don't understand what's the commotion over that statement...

FkLA
07-29-2015, 11:52 PM
He knows once team captains Tim and Manu retire and hand over the team to Kawhi and LaMarcus, our championship chances are not going to be as good, tbh...

It's a realistic view of the situation, I don't understand what's the commotion over that statement...

Not unrealistic but why is HE making the comment? That's like if Chalmers opened his mouth during the Heatles era. Scrubs shouldn't be allowed to speak about those matters imo.

Clipper Nation
07-30-2015, 12:04 AM
Porker is really desperate for Tim and Manu to retire.... dude wants them to get the fuck out so he can chuck up even more shots every night.

Ice009
07-30-2015, 12:16 AM

This is the thing that has got me confused. Did the Spurs tell him to take it easy last off-season and not do much, or was it his decision to not work on his body and get back into the best shape possible?

If it was the Spurs that told him to do so then I don't think you can fully blame Parker, but if it was solely Parker who decided to take the off-season off, then I would love to know why he didn't take it seriously enough to come back in the best shape possible.

Macca76
07-30-2015, 12:51 AM
Not unrealistic but why is HE making the comment? That's like if Chalmers opened his mouth during the Heatles era. Scrubs shouldn't be allowed to speak about those matters imo.

Why are YOU talking so much ? As you said Scrubs shouldn't be allowed to speak about those matters

pookenstein
07-30-2015, 03:46 AM
Don't you guys ever get bored?

The same posters. The same "arguments". The same shit. All day, every day.

tatteredprince
07-30-2015, 03:51 AM
Hand the keys to LaMarcus and Kawhi, and get out of the way..........

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 03:53 AM
Hand the keys to LaMarcus and Kawhi, and get out of the way..........

Kawhi and LMA..

other way around.

AFBlue
07-30-2015, 06:20 AM

And where in the interview exactly did he say this? Pretty sure I listened to it end-to-end and didn't hear him talk last year relative to his contract.

And it's a terrible take anyway, because he purposefully did not put any stress on his body last summer to prevent additional injury, wear and tear. He had been going hard year round for three or four straight summers and it took its toll on his body. He thought that some rest would allow him to recover and make it through the year. Seems logical to me.

Unfortunately it was a miscalculation. Just like the miscalculation Duncan made a few years back when he decided to bulk up so that he could handle banging in the paint, which made him slower and put additional stress on his balky knee. He self-corrected as Parker has now done. You and the rest of your ilk that think he was just being lazy because he got a fat contract just don't want to see that tbqh. You'd just rather assume the negative and avoid reason. I hope y'all come back around when he tears it up this year and start being fans of the actual team again.

AFBlue
07-30-2015, 06:35 AM

Ego, personal glory seekers, adulterers, fake injury excuses, irrational fanboys. They're eerily similar. I wouldn't put Enrique in the same category when it comes to being a POS but he's pretty damn close tbh.

One raped, the other slept with a teammates wife. Advanced metrics expose their cancerous ways while their fanboys point to their PPG. The more I think about it the more similarities I find tbh.

Man, y'all put in some work last night. Does it make you sad that the only posters joining your little circle jerk are alts or other idiots? I mean seriously, does anyone listen to y'all or give credence to anything you say on any topic? You have to be the least credible posters on this site, and there are some pretty terrible ones tbqh. I mean, even your fearless leader Harlem Hairston backed off the schtick when he realized the damage it did to his brand on this site. Be smarter.

Like I said though, hopefully you abandon the schtick when Parker comes back. Always good to have fans of the team return to the fold and stop focusing on individual players.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-30-2015, 08:17 AM

I think Tony knows that Manu is probably done after this year. I think Duncan might stick around another year. So yes, it is the last crack for those "3" to win a championship together.

Who knows, Manu just might stick around another year if the Spurs win to get that repeat championship.

bobcatfan4life
07-30-2015, 08:48 AM

This wouldn't be a commotion if Manu said this. Parker could save a 1000 puppies and parker haters will still find a way to shit on him.

SpursBig3s
07-30-2015, 09:17 AM
This thread had potential tbh... until the notable Parker haters came in and nuked it to smithereens. You have to be borderline retarded to spin this very good interview into Parker saying the team has only 1 shot left at the title. If you are unable to comprehend that it obviously means the Big 3, more specifically, likely Timmy and definitely Manu's last shot, then may God have mercy on your souls for being so obtuse. A healthy TP is essential to the team. He is our point guard, deal with it. What good does it do to keep bashing the guy when yes, he's not going anywhere. He will retire as our starting point guard, and as the best point guard in franchise history. If he is healthy, he will not be a detriment to the team and to the play on court, I can GUARANTEE that. the spacing that LMA and D-West will provide will do wonders for TP on offense. Just stay healthy and in shape, which he clearly realizes and is doing this offseason.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 09:25 AM
Not one good argument from the Parker apologist :lmao

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 09:26 AM
Not one good argument from the Parker apologist :lmao:cry laying low :cry

AFBlue
07-30-2015, 12:58 PM
Not one good argument from the Parker apologist :lmao

One was the primary ball-handler on the four-time champion team with one finals MVP and a top-3 league MVP finish in his career. The other has had an impressive record as the bench catalyst and has certainly played more efficiently than the other in the minutes he was given. But he never had the same level of role or minutes, nor does he have any hardware Or vote tally to reflect a stretch of outright league dominance.

I'm not saying it's a wide gap, but based on those factors alone I'm going Parker.

PrimeMinister
07-30-2015, 01:05 PM
You guys are legitimately dense

SASdynasty!
07-30-2015, 04:30 PM
I still can't imagine him winning the Finals-MVP :)
Good thing we don't have to imagine.

SASdynasty!
07-30-2015, 04:31 PM
Hope he will retire after our 6 along with TIMMY and MANU...
anyway he din't have faith winning another CHAMPIONSHIP, so its better for SPURS to be without him.
Lol, after they lost in 2013, he said they would go back to the Finals the next year. They did.

SASdynasty!
07-30-2015, 04:40 PM
Porker is really desperate for Tim and Manu to retire.... dude wants them to get the fuck out so he can chuck up even more shots every night.
So you're saying he gets them the ball a lot? We already knew that.

slick'81
07-30-2015, 04:40 PM
One was the primary ball-handler on the four-time champion team with one finals MVP and a top-3 league MVP finish in his career. The other has had an impressive record as the bench catalyst and has certainly played more efficiently than the other in the minutes he was given. But he never had the same level of role or minutes, nor does he have any hardware Or vote tally to reflect a stretch of outright league dominance.

I'm not saying it's a wide gap, but based on those factors alone I'm going Parker.

Yeah parker has the longer nba body of work but still think manu is a better overall player then tony especially in their primes

DenialTwist
07-30-2015, 05:47 PM
Pop: "Forget the Big 3, you're the Big 1, Kawhi."

*5 months later*

Pop: "Join us LMA, lead the way"

Are you really a "Spurs fan" or just a Kawhi hater disguised as one? Every one of your posts is something negative sheesh.

timtonymanu
07-30-2015, 06:08 PM
Are you really a "Spurs fan" or just a Kawhi hater disguised as one? Every one of your posts is something negative sheesh.

Yep funny how people hate on Parker haters but Kawhi haters are pretty pathetic themselves.

The_Klaw
07-30-2015, 07:14 PM

But you think he's ready to adjust his game?

He said the same in the 2nd half of the season, then he was injured but still took more shots than the rest of the team, even with Kawhi, Tim, Patty, Dany, Manu, all them in good form.

If he didn't adjust his game when he was playing bad and injured, he'll adjust it when he's in shape and feeling better than last season?

I'd like to see if he can make that step in his career, like other aging stars did before, being a facilitator of the offense instead of forcing the issue to be a prolific scorer again.
But I don't think Tony or Pop are ready to make the change about Parker's game, his minutes, or his predominant role on the offensive end.

I hope I'm wrong about it, but at some point it seems like he won't make the adjustment, because he doesn't excel in some areas of the game, like he does in others. He was a superstar known for his scoring ability not for his playmaker skills or court vision.

Based on his age, to take his game to a new level, a PG needs to be more reliant on those two skills than on his speed. But Tony's willing to do it? Better question, he can do it?

bic50
07-30-2015, 07:25 PM

Yep funny how people hate on Parker haters but Kawhi haters are pretty pathetic themselves.
TheGreatClown being exposed as a fraud, like his bff kook slob scrub.
Anyway hope if this is tims last season along with manu, that they go out on top. Spurs have one of if not the best FO and developmental system in the league. I believe the spurs will be alright after those guys are gone. But LA, Kawhi, and whoever else they bring in will have some huge shoes to fill and the bar as been set pretty damn high. Love this franchise though.

The_Klaw
07-30-2015, 07:29 PM

Just got a PM from up top instructing me to inform apa that he is................................................ .................................................. .................................a faggot

It's funny because I received one saying the same about TheGreatYacht as Kawhi hater.

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 08:01 PM
Simple facts are, big 3 have ALL been key contributors to chips over the years and anyone that doesnt appreciate that is a failure as a fan. What kind of pathetic excuse for a human being would actually wish injury on ANY player much less one on the team they supposedly support?

Knoxxx
07-30-2015, 08:08 PM
Parker is the not the best interview at times but at least he speaks his mind honestly and off the cuff.

2011 Duncan was hobbling and everyone thought he was done.

These most recent comments I read as Parker calling it the "last crack" for the Big 3 at the championship. Probably a fair enough statement.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 08:09 PM
A real fan is one that wishes the team to win a championship. Not someone who lives in the past, that's a player fan.

No one should give a shit about what Player A has done. If he's ruining the team presently with his selfish ball like kobe..He should either sit down, if that's not an option because of his ego..I hope for a severe Injury in that way the team xan play without someone dragging them down.

SnakeBoy
07-30-2015, 08:11 PM
Clearly those with negative comments have player fan agendas.

Given the choice, some of these morons would rather see the Spurs crash & burn than to see Tony have a dominate season and lead the Spurs to another chip.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 08:14 PM
A real fan is one that wishes the team to win a championship. Not someone who lives in the past, that's a player fan.

No one should give a shit about what Player A has done. If he's ruining the team presently with his selfish ball like kobe..He should either sit down, if that's not an option because of his ego..I hope for a severe Injury in that way the team xan play without someone dragging them down.You've been saying the same thing for months.

We get it.

You don't know anything about basketball or the Spurs; you're just an attention whore and want that more than anything else.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 08:14 PM
Given the choice, some of these morons would rather see the Spurs crash & burn than to see Tony have a dominate season and lead the Spurs to another chip.

are you stupid?

Did you not watch the last two season?

if and when Tony tries to dominate the team struggles..That's the point.

If he's accept a prigioni role, by all means..he deserves to be respected as a spur.

if he's not going to accpet a role, I want to see him twist his ankle really bad.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 08:15 PM
lol wishing injury -- the absolute worst kind of "fan"

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 08:18 PM
And I've been constantly proven right.

Game 7 is a perfect example

21 shots and the spurs lose.

Funny how spurs fans give laker fans shit for defending Kobe knowing he's detrimental, but they're just doing the same thing with Parker :lmao

Hypocrites.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 08:21 PM
Ah absolutely, i see no reason why a fan wouldn't wish for something good for his team.

I mean if I was a laker fan and I know kobe is dragging the team down, there's two options..play a role or if he's ego is too big to play a role ( similar to parker), Why wouldn't I wish for something that give the team a better xhance? I'm all about the team winning..I don't give a shit about respect and other BS.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 08:22 PM

Funny how spurs fans give laker fans shit for defending Kobe knowing he's detrimental, but they're just doing the same thing with Parker :lmao

Hypocrites.
You've been constantly proved wrong.

Funny how you are still posting here after shitting all over yourself multiple time with your own unsolicited bets.

Hell, you're too ashamed to even acknowledge it happened. That's what a badass you are :lmao

bic50
07-30-2015, 08:23 PM
Simple facts are, big 3 have ALL been key contributors to chips over the years and anyone that doesnt appreciate that is a failure as a fan. What kind of pathetic excuse for a human being would actually wish injury on ANY player much less one on the team they supposedly support?
Agreed. Ill never understand the hate the players on "you're team" schtick some have on here.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 08:25 PM
Only an idiot wouldn't think Parker has been detrimental the last year and half..

Even your boy TIMVP said the same shit on his return post.

TXstbobcat
07-30-2015, 08:26 PM

Hypocrites.

you are welcome to your opinion and you can hate Tony Parker if you want to but wishing injury on a player is a scumbag move.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 08:27 PM
Agreed. Ill never understand the hate the players on "you're team" schtick some have on here.

No hate tbh..Just want the team to have a better opportunity.

Let me ask you this.. if a player is being detrimental to his team because of his ego, wouldn't you want him gone? Why do spursfans make a joke out of laker fans for supporting kobe knowing he's detrimental? I mean you guys do the same shit with parker..

So what's the deal?

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 08:30 PM
you are welcome to your opinion and you can hate Tony Parker if you want to but wishing injury on a player is a scumbag move.

nothing more scumbag than dragging your team down, knowing there's fans out there paying to watch them win..not to mention sleeping with a teammate wife. I said, i want him to accept a role..But if he's going to be a scumbag about it by not accepting a Prigioni role, I want him gone. I care more about the 14 other players that want to win a ring by playing as a team...if it means a major injury, so be it. I'm not one to favour the desires of one player over the other 14..that's called being a player fan.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 08:30 PM
See, applesauce? You can't even acknowledge your failure in the most famous self-pwnage in ST history.

That's pathetic, dude.

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 08:31 PM
It absolutely IS hate to wish injury on a player. You have to be the biggest hypocrite/ lame trolling pussy on this entire site Apa

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 08:36 PM

Let me guess...the same pathetic excuse for a human being would say of the best young player on the team he supposedly support he's retarded and make threads about his condition, laughing about the quiet behaviour of a boy who lost his father in his early years?.

I hope you were extremely concerned and strongly disapproved of those comments. You did it?

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 08:37 PM
Remind me again how often spurs fans throw shit at kobe fans for not wanting to seat and accept a role?

And then you guys do the same shit with Parker..And your only argument is "Respect" Sounds very Kobe fan like if you ask me. :lol

I am no hypocrite ..I see the same happening in spurstalk with parker and his fans...

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 08:41 PM
Remind me again how often spurs fans throw shit at kobe fans for not wanting to seat and accept a role?

And then you guys do the same shit with Parker..And your only argument is "Respect" Sounds very Kobe fan like if you ask me. :lol

I am no hypocrite ..I see the same happening in spurstalk with parker and his fans...Remind me again that Fanduel bet you made and lost. :lol

Silver&Black
07-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Remind me again that Fanduel bet you made and lost. :lol

As I predicted before game 2 that kawhi will have an All-time great performance in the series and it happened in game 3.

Kawhi, will have another magical game tonight.

according to my sources Kawhi and Pop talked yesterday about his future and legacy.

And like Last time, I will put my posting privilege on stake. If kawhi doesn't put up at least 38 fanduel points, I will never post in spurstalk again..

I am highly confident that Kawhi will have great game today.

:lol His "sources" convinced him to make a self-banishment bet with himself

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 08:47 PM
As I predicted before game 2 that kawhi will have an All-time great performance in the series and it happened in game 3.

Kawhi, will have another magical game tonight.

according to my sources Kawhi and Pop talked yesterday about his future and legacy.

And like Last time, I will put my posting privilege on stake. If kawhi doesn't put up at least 38 fanduel points, I will never post in spurstalk again..

I am highly confident that Kawhi will have great game today.

:lol His "sources" convinced him to make a self-banishment bet with himself:lmao

That's all anyone has to say to shut this idiot down.

bic50
07-30-2015, 08:48 PM
No hate tbh..Just want the team to have a better opportunity.

Let me ask you this.. if a player is being detrimental to his team because of his ego, wouldn't you want him gone? Why do spursfans make a joke out of laker fans for supporting kobe knowing he's detrimental? I mean you guys do the same shit with parker..

So what's the deal?
Im just saying I dont get it. You supposed root for the guy to get healthy, focused, ready to accept the challenge to redeem themselves. Not wish for them to get injured. If parkers injured. Who is going to be our pg? Tony doesnt have to be all star tony we've seen in the past, he probably cant get to that level anymore and with the new weapons they have he wont have to or feels hes needs to be at that level again, for all we know he might actually adjust his game if he feels hes lost a step. Ill put it this way, with the way this off season went, green, TD, west taking pay cuts, Lma choosing to play here, rc, pop etc putting in work to find the best pieces for this team, working to continue to develop KA, Simmons, all this to try to make another major run at a title on what could possibly tims and manus last seasons. I can assure you if tony is in anyway dragging the team down (which I doubt he will) pop will likely bench him this time.

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 08:48 PM
- the absolute worst kind of "fan"

Someone should love the double standard here.

bic50
07-30-2015, 08:52 PM
Let me guess...the same pathetic excuse for a human being would say of the best young player on the team he supposedly support he's retarded and make threads about his condition, laughing about the quiet behaviour of a boy who lost his father in his early years?.

I hope you were extremely concerned and strongly disapproved of those comments. You did it?
Saw that thread. Pretty disgusting tbh. Some of these posters are massive hypocrites. Its about time they were called out on their bull**** too.

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 08:55 PM
Saw that thread. Pretty disgusting tbh. Some of these posters are massive hypocrites. Its about time they were called out on their bull**** too.

Agreed. They're the same posters talking about 'worst kind of fan' here.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 08:57 PM
Im just saying I dont get it. You supposed root for the guy to get healthy, focused, ready to accept the challenge to redeem themselves. Not wish for them to get injured. If parkers injured. Who is going to be our pg? Tony doesnt have to be all star tony we've seen in the past, he probably cant get to that level anymore and with the new weapons they have he wont have to or feels hes needs to be at that level again, for all we know he might actually adjust his game if he feels hes lost a step. Ill put it this way, with the way this off season went, green, TD, west taking pay cuts, Lma choosing to play here, rc, pop etc putting in work to find the best pieces for this team, working to continue to develop KA, Simmons, all this to try to make another major run at a title on what could possibly tims and manus last seasons. I can assure you if tony is in anyway dragging the team down (which I doubt he will) pop will likely bench him this time.

I'm rooting for him if he accepts a role.

it's really not as simple as just wanting him to be healthy, because we know a healthy Parker xan be really detrimental if he's playing like he he deserves a star treatment.

If Parker can accept a role, he is going to be huge for the spurs..If he comes out playing like he deserves shots..The spurs are doomed..

The reason why injury is a good thing is because you never know when the ego parker shows up..We've seen that player repeatedly in the last two years only for the spurs to lose because he's too selfish..If he shows any flashes if selfishness, in terms of the team's chances of winning...The spurs would actually be better of with him on crane.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 08:59 PM
Agreed. They're the same posters talking about 'worst kind of fan' here.Why the new screen name?

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 09:02 PM
Why the new screen name?

It seems like you know something I don't. Just talk, I will hear you.

SnakeBoy
07-30-2015, 09:03 PM

are you stupid?

Did you not watch the last two season?

if and when Tony tries to dominate the team struggles..That's the point.

If he's accept a prigioni role, by all means..he deserves to be respected as a spur.

if he's not going to accpet a role, I want to see him twist his ankle really bad.

I rest my case.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 09:05 PM
It seems like you know something I don't. Just talk, I will hear you.You don't know if you have a new screen name?

Wow.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 09:06 PM
It seems like you know something I don't. Just talk, I will hear you.

He probably already Pm'ed a mod. :lol

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 09:07 PM
He probably already Pm'ed a mod. :lolYeah, show all the PMs you have received from mods. :lol

bic50
07-30-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm rooting for him if he accepts a role.

it's really not as simple as just wanting him to be healthy, because we know a healthy Parker xan be really detrimental if he's playing like he he deserves a star treatment.

If Parker can accept a role, he is going to be huge for the spurs..If he comes out playing like he deserves shots..The spurs are doomed..

The reason why injury is a good thing is because you never know when the ego parker shows up..We've seen that player repeatedly in the last two years only for the spurs to lose because he's too selfish..If he shows any flashes if selfishness, in terms of the team's chances of winning...The spurs would actually be better of with him on crane.
Injury is never a good thing. Wtf? Too much work and sacrifice has gone on this offseason for it all to be ruined by one player, parker or anyone else. Have a hard time seeing pop sit ideally by and let that happen.

AFBlue
07-30-2015, 09:09 PM
God I wish Apo would self-ban again. The utter stupidity of these takes is getting unbearable.

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 09:09 PM
You don't know if you have a new screen name?

Wow

This is your response for the double standard comments?

Wow.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 09:13 PM

Wow.I don't know where you are going with that anyway. If you want to try to explain yourself, go ahead.

But is this a new screen name for you or not? You seem instantly defensive and evasive about it.

bic50
07-30-2015, 09:18 PM

Wow.
This is what happens when you start making too much sense around here.

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 09:25 PM
I don't know where you are going with that anyway. If you want to try to explain yourself, go ahead.

But is this a new screen name for you or not? You seem instantly defensive and evasive about it.

I quoted you BEFORE about the double standard here but you gave me a vague answer about another thing . I'm not sure who's defensive and evasive right now.

If I don't get an answer, why I should respond you?

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 10:02 PM

I hope you were extremely concerned and strongly disapproved of those comments. You did it?Hard to tell tbh, but are you suggesting I posted anything negative about KL? If so, not only did I not, but I dont think I even read the thread you are describing. As far as Spurs players go I support and cheer for them all just as I do the entire organization.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 10:05 PM
I quoted you BEFORE about the double standard here but you gave me a vague answer about another thing . I'm not sure who's defensive and evasive right now.

If I don't get an answer, why I should respond you?I still don't know what you're talking about. Use your words, brand new poster who has surely only been here a few weeks.

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Hard to tell tbh, but are you suggesting I posted anything negative about KL? If so, not only did I not, but I dont think I even read the thread you are describing. As far as Spurs players go I support and cheer for them all just as I do the entire organization.

Well, I don't see any post of you saying you were horrified and shocked for those comments, but if you say that you never read those threads or any comments on Kawhi' hate in any thread of this forum, it's OK.

Maybe you don't read Spurtalk.com very often...

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 10:19 PM
I still don't know what you're talking about. Use your words, brand new poster who has surely only been here a few weeks.

Thanks for your warm welcome!!! I really appreciate it.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 10:21 PM
Thanks for your warm welcome!!! I really appreciate it.It's sarcasm.

Maybe you don't read "Spurtalk.com" very often...

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 10:31 PM
It's sarcasm.

Maybe you don't read "Spurtalk.com" very often...

Fasho?!! You're saying you gave me a sarcastic/warm welcome? I'd never have thought it!!

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 10:32 PM
Well, I don't see any post of you saying you were horrified and shocked for those comments, but if you say that you never read those threads or any comments on Kawhi' hate in any thread of this forum, it's OK.

Maybe you don't read Spurtalk.com very often...

:lolYou have 60 posts son. But hey, solid work to just assume that I am just another of the constant posting trolls that infect this site without any indication that I actually was. And ya, I didnt see the thread you are on about but thats not surprising considering a thread of that nature is imo doomed to fail quickly.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 10:32 PM
Fasho?!! You're saying you gave me a sarcastic/warm welcome? I'd never have thought it!!So you have been around longer than a few weeks.

OK.

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 10:37 PM
:lolYou have 60 posts son. But hey, solid work to just assume that I am just another of the constant posting trolls that infect this site without any indication that I actually was. And ya, I didnt see the thread you are on about but thats not surprising considering a thread of that nature is imo doomed to fail quickly.

I don't assume anything, I just read your profile/forum posts.

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 10:40 PM
So you have been around longer than a few weeks.

OK.

Years. Waiting for account validation.

apalisoc_9
07-30-2015, 10:41 PM
assgrinder getting bullied by ygwhi:lol

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 10:45 PM
I don't assume anything, I just read your profile/forum posts.If you actually read my posts you would have no reason to assume I am a player hater..but ya did. Admit it.

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 10:48 PM
assgrinder getting bullied by ygwhi:lolYa...thats whats happening here:lmao

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 11:19 PM
If you actually read my posts you would have no reason to assume I am a player hater..but ya did. Admit it.

Like your post history shows, you approve when others talking shit about a quiet boy on the team, but rent your clothes when it's about other player on the same team.

From my pure innocence and ignorance, I should think that makes you a hater?

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 11:21 PM
Like your post history shows, you approve when others talking shit about a quiet boy on the team, but rent your clothes when it's about other player on the same team.

From my pure innocence and ignorance, I should think that makes you a hater?Prove it dumbass

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 11:22 PM

From my pure innocence and ignorance, I should think that makes you a hater?So basically, if a poster does not take a specific position on an issue, you will do it for him.

OK.

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 11:26 PM
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

benstanfield (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=32263),
IrisHockey (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43128),
jeebus (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22786),
jyra (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22288),
King Emmanuel (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43107),
loexplorerrolex (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35996),
objective (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4663),
SAmagic (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42691),
Spursmania (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15561),
whitemamba (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26808) Haven't even looked at my posts ya dolt:sleep

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 11:46 PM
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

benstanfield (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=32263),
IrisHockey (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43128),
jeebus (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22786),
jyra (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22288),
King Emmanuel (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43107),
loexplorerrolex (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35996),
objective (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4663),
SAmagic (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42691),
Spursmania (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15561),
whitemamba (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26808) Haven't even looked at my posts ya dolt:sleep

Which makes a lot of sense since ChumpDumper said I have a new screen name/whatever. But you really trust in him?

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 11:50 PM
Which makes a lot of sense since ChumpDumper said I have a new screen name/whatever. But you really trust in him?Still waiting on that proof

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 11:50 PM
So basically, if a poster does not take a specific position on an issue, you will do it for him.

OK.

Doesn't take a position but approve the hate on one especific player, that, in many ways, would mean take a specific position.

ChumpDumper
07-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Doesn't take a position but approve the hate on one especific player, that, in many, would mean take a specific position.Is English not your first language?

YGWHI
07-30-2015, 11:53 PM
Still waiting on that proof

The same here.

After all nobody should trust in that Chump guy.

Axegrinder
07-30-2015, 11:55 PM
Doesn't take a position but approve the hate on one especific player, that, in many, would mean take a specific position.Proof or STFU

YGWHI
07-31-2015, 12:02 AM
Is English not your first language?
Good try. This, or I'm part of the text-messaging generation. You know, texting have a detrimental impact on grammatical/language development.

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 12:07 AM
hey YGWhi, you gotta stop posting in this thread man. Just a warning..

Chump reports people to the mods..If he doesn't like you, you might get banned.

Watch your words around him.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2015, 12:13 AM
Good try. This, or I'm part of the text-messaging generation. You know, texting have a detrimental impact on grammatical/language development.I simply asked you a question.

All you had to say was yes or no. It's no big deal either way.

YGWHI
07-31-2015, 12:14 AM
Proof or STFU

Proved my point a page ago so I don't need do it again.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2015, 12:14 AM
hey YGWhi, you gotta stop posting in this thread man. Just a warning..

Watch your words around him.Yeah, post all the PMs you got from mods here.

That'll show everyone you are telling the truth and not making up stupid shit because you want to distract from the Fanduel bet you lost.

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2015, 12:18 AM
Man y'all know Applesauce ain't got no proof of mod PM's. He's just going to deflect it like white girls do to him on Tinder.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2015, 12:20 AM
Man y'all know Applesauce ain't got no proof of mod PM's. He's just going to deflect it like white girls do to him on Tinder.:lol

:cry No, really -- I got lots of PMs from mods! We just don't have screen shots in my country! :cry

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 12:31 AM
damn I got PM...From who? again SMDH

ChumpDumper
07-31-2015, 12:33 AM
damn I got PM...From who? again SMDH:cry I got another PM! We don't have PrntScr keys in my country! We are a pitiful people! :cry

Silver&Black
07-31-2015, 12:47 AM
:cry I got another PM! We don't have PrntScr keys in my country! We are a pitiful people! :cry

When did he say he couldn't post screenshots?

Proof he can....

http://i61.tinypic.com/qwwwes.png

YGWHI
07-31-2015, 12:54 AM
YGWhi
Moval will take Spurstalk.com after all.

He'll report me for bad grammar.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2015, 01:04 AM
When did he say he couldn't post screenshots?

Proof he can....

http://i61.tinypic.com/qwwwes.pngHe hasn't said anything. He shuts right up every time he is called out.

Every time. :lol

Maybe they need more time to game plan a response.

Axegrinder
07-31-2015, 01:08 AM
Proved my point a page ago so I don't need do it again.You proved nothing other than the fact you are a lying idiot...or just another lame ass apa alt. You should really consider seppuku either way

Silver&Black
07-31-2015, 01:09 AM
He hasn't said anything. He shuts right up every time he is called out.

Every time. :lol

Maybe they need more time to game plan a response.

No. What I'm asking is did he say recently that he can't post screenshots?

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2015, 01:29 AM

:cry No, really -- I got lots of PMs from mods! We just don't have screen shots in my country! :cry

YGWHI
07-31-2015, 02:09 AM
You proved nothing other than the fact you are a lying idiot...or just another lame ass apa alt. You should really consider seppuku either way

Get mad at me cause you can't handle the truth? Cause I'm right?.

Anyway, I don't lose my patience, or my perspective. Cause I'm right.

Also sorry for disappointing you, I'm not Apalisoc alter ego account.

YGWHI
07-31-2015, 02:14 AM
It's particularly common among people with low IQs the inability to argue coherently, using insults, because they can't make a point?

Just sayin'

Axegrinder
07-31-2015, 03:39 AM
Get mad at me cause you can't handle the truth? Cause I'm right?.

Anyway, I don't lose my patience, or my perspective. Cause I'm right.

Also sorry for disappointing you, I'm not Apalisoc alter ego account.Show the proof or you're a proven liar..simple

Axegrinder
07-31-2015, 03:41 AM
It's particularly common among people with low IQs the inability to argue coherently, using insults, because they can't make a point?

Just sayin'Also common that morons like yourself get caught in lies..and in less than 70 posts:lol Strong start noob

AFBlue
07-31-2015, 06:46 AM
why are they always interviewing parker, when he continues to say the stupidest thing in front of the camera

he should be happy with the new young group of guys on the team last 4years, has revived or extended not only him and the other 2 players careers after the mike conley random shit on him

He said he was excited tbqh. Did you actually listen to the interview or just read the title tag line?

ChumpDumper
07-31-2015, 08:59 AM
No. What I'm asking is did he say recently that he can't post screenshots?No. I'm just trying to game plan some excuses for him.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2015, 09:02 AM
i didnt watch the clip, but who believes in what he says?

remember this is the same person who said he was going to work on his jumper 10seasons ago, still a fluke jump shot every time he shoots
this is the same fella who plays no defense, dont see or heard him trying to improve his defense
i know this is the same person who said spurs didnt have a chance to win a ring a few years ago b4 kawhi was traded, then all of a sudden championship series he gets all jealous and throws it in the bin
same guy was who jealous kawhi winning the fmvpHey look -- another "new" poster!

:cry I didn't watch the clip :cry

AFBlue
07-31-2015, 09:04 AM
i didnt watch the clip, but....

Stopped reading here tbqh.

dgspursforlife
07-31-2015, 09:39 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/qwwwes.png

damn...
people actually take this guy seriously after that?

mookie2001
07-31-2015, 10:31 AM
Is chump dumper cool again. What year is this

ChumpDumper
07-31-2015, 10:40 AM
:cry i didnt watch the clip :cry

FkLA
07-31-2015, 01:38 PM

remember this is the same person who said he was going to work on his jumper 10seasons ago, still a fluke jump shot every time he shoots
this is the same fella who plays no defense, dont see or heard him trying to improve his defense
i know this is the same person who said spurs didnt have a chance to win a ring a few years ago b4 kawhi was traded, then all of a sudden championship series he gets all jealous and throws it in the bin
same guy was who jealous kawhi winning the fmvp

Great post.

is this excitement, the same feeling he was sexting erin thinking he has a last crack at it?

FkLA
07-31-2015, 01:45 PM
BTW they played the audio clip on ESPN 1250 and the question was not specifically about the Big 3. It's also not as innocent as the fanboys are making it out to be. Not word for word but IIRC it was something along the lines of:

*interviewer asks question about next season*

'I'm excited, I think Lamarcus will fit right in and really help us. I'm happy Timmy and Manu decided to come back. I'm excited to try to win another title, one last crack at it.' -Enrique'no pride' Porker

spurraider21
07-31-2015, 01:55 PM
Only an idiot wouldn't think Parker has been detrimental the last year and half..

Even your boy TIMVP said the same shit on his return post.

is anybody here actually arguing otherwise?

dabom
07-31-2015, 02:03 PM
I bet chump thinks parker was fit last year and didn't need to lose weight. Player fans lpl

Silver&Black
07-31-2015, 02:43 PM

Stopped reading here tbqh.

Me too.....

:worthy: AFBlue

Silver&Black
07-31-2015, 02:47 PM

same guy was who jealous kawhi winning the fmvp

sup TDMVPDPOY

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2015, 02:49 PM
sup TDMVPDPOY
Lol

how is there a next big 3, when in fact there was no big 3 on the spurs?

all i saw is td and 2 coatriders who should be mention in the same class as the other 10 coatriders on the bench

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 03:05 PM
is anybody here actually arguing otherwise?

So I ask you then, Knowing that player A is detrimental mainly because of his ego..Do you continue supporting him as a starter with huge offensive role? Answer with a Yes or No.

many dumbasses here think Parker deserve more than that because he won us rings....:cry..Forget about his last two seasons...:cry

I'm all for parker playing tbh. I just want to make sure he plays a role, but do you really think he will? Most likely no..

So if he's going to come back being detrimental again, I don't see why wishing not to see him on the court is a bad thing.

AFBlue
07-31-2015, 03:06 PM
is this excitement, the same feeling he was sexting erin thinking he has a last crack at it?

:lol tired schtick
:lol didn't watch the clip
:lol Apo-level idiot or alt

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 03:07 PM
Dear Basketball Gods, if you're reading this..If Parker is not going to accept a role, see to it that he doesn't play for the spurs ever again.

The only time I want to hear the word crack with Parkers name is if when someone is referring to a muscle tissue or bone.

AFBlue
07-31-2015, 03:09 PM
BTW they played the audio clip on ESPN 1250 and the question was not specifically about the Big 3. It's also not as innocent as the fanboys are making it out to be. Not word for word but IIRC it was something along the lines of:

*interviewer asks question about next season*

'I'm excited, I think Lamarcus will fit right in and really help us. I'm happy Timmy and Manu decided to come back. I'm excited to try to win another title, one last crack at it.' -Enrique'no pride' Porker

Nobody implied the question was about the big 3. People inferred because it directly followed a comment about Tim and Manu. The only reason you're overanalyzing is because of your agenda, which loses you all credibility among legitimate team fans.

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 03:09 PM
This AFBLUE guy that nobody fuking knows and is an irrelevant gook has been constantly calling people idiot without addressing the arguments or even making an argument :lmao

Respect :cry
Be nice :cry

AFBlue
07-31-2015, 03:11 PM
So I ask you then, Knowing that player A is detrimental mainly because of his ego..Do you continue supporting him as a starter with huge offensive role? Answer with a Yes or No.

many dumbasses here think Parker deserve more than that because he won us rings....:cry..Forget about his last two seasons...:cry

I'm all for parker playing tbh. I just want to make sure he plays a role, but do you really think he will? Most likely no..

So if he's going to come back being detrimental again, I don't see why wishing not to see him on the court is a bad thing.

When you say "last two seasons", I'm assuming that you're including the 2014 title run where he led the Spurs in PPG and assists during the playoffs?

:lol detriment to the team

AFBlue
07-31-2015, 03:13 PM
This AFBLUE guy that nobody fuking knows and is an irrelevant gook has been constantly calling people idiot without addressing the arguments or even making an argument :lmao

Respect :cry
Be nice :cry

See logic above. Your counter is....?

apalisoc_9
07-31-2015, 03:13 PM
Pop "you need to be a leader by spreading the ball"

Real meaning

Stop being a selfish hag and pass the ball